You're Beautiful (SBS, 2009)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jan 24th, '10, 15:06

Tell me about it. Having seen "You're Beautiful" first, I almost fainted when I started watching BV.

That scene in the first episode when he's working out almost drained all my blood from the nose. :lol
Last edited by Orion1986 on Jan 24th, '10, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 24th, '10, 15:25

I think i fainted over his look when i saw him in HGD as chang hui. his first scene where he was standing on the ship looking at the sea. seriously my heart skipped a beat and breathing stopped. :pale:
but yeah, BV looks was SOOOO HOOOOT too. specially the scene where he was washing cloths outside the house with ru mi. the one with towel on his head. lucky towel :crazy:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 24th, '10, 15:43

Speaking of towel - in YAB ep 7 when he is chasing by the infamous pig, also ends up with towel on his head. I was thinking exactly the same. I have my age, I can think of some things, keke :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 24th, '10, 15:47

Ethlenn wrote:Speaking of towel - in YAB ep 7 when he is chasing by the infamous pig, also ends up with towel on his head. I was thinking exactly the same. I have my age, I can think of some things, keke :mrgreen:
:lol :lol :lol great minds think alike :P
i love that scene where he is gazing at the sky and can't see a thing and MN staring at his face and then when the lights hit his face, for my split second he see that she is actually staring at him. i thought this scene was greatly written. and acted of course :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jan 24th, '10, 16:14

We watched "Happy Life" about 2 days ago. Man, the kid has an awesome voice for rock as well! We were speechless when he first sang there. I got me the soundtrack and I've been listening to "Explosion" over and over today.

Lovely movie. His character didn't give him much to work with, but the movie itself was awesome. Very moving and the cast had very good chemistry. I wish I'll have good friends like that when I'm their age. Hee hee.

It's freezing here today and we were appropriately watching YAB ep 14. Poor guys froze their butts off at the airport. It's amazing how you watch a series and you just see everything happen. You don't always realize it takes really hard work and many takes to do even the simplest of scenes. I admire those kids for all the work they did. They really really pushed themselves to their limits as did the crew, but gave us a beautiful result.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 24th, '10, 16:20

Hong sisters have an amazing sense of words. They don't create unnatural sentences, they don't create pathetic or pathos words. They write exactly how it should be spoken. Many people complained on YAB ending, and I guess I was one of the first on soompi who actually loved it. They held characters with the reins (so-so metaphor, but...) until the very end. In this ending Hong sisters' genius manifested in full - they never, even once, let the character to act unnaturally, not according to their features.

And speaking of towels:
Attachments
미나미시네요 (116).jpg
미나미시네요 (116).jpg (37.36 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
미나미시네요 (118).jpg
미나미시네요 (118).jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
0327.jpg
0327.jpg (219.45 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 24th, '10, 16:45

WOW, i see that you brought my words alive by pictures :lol :lol :lol :lol
Yes, i have noticed the style. well, for someone who has never seen a kdrama, i thought if all kdramas are like this? i saw that was not. but for me, the whole scenes setting, emotions, words were so natural and fit that time so perfectly. it's exactly what you wanted them to say and act at that time.

saying this, i watched the famous My Girl drama that everyone is talking about and even comapring it with YAB. now, can i dare to say that i did not like it? or atleast did not like it comparing to YAB. even though it had same amount of eps as YAB, i still found it repeatitive and annoying. specially the girl that got on my nerve from the start. not much was happening in each ep and events kept repeating themselves with the same outcome. you already can guess what will happen next. with YAB, i never knew what i am about to see and what is actually going to happen. when i am happily giggling over the fact that TK and MN are aware of eachother's love get to the part were TK tells MN that he does not want to see her anymore. or from the time TK acting in public as HY's BF to place where he and MN are alone in mountain. so it really got me off guard eachtime.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 24th, '10, 17:02

My Girl I watched just because I thought it was something similar to My Lovely Sam Soon (which is great), but it turned out it is something entirely different. I have a neutral attitude to My Girl. I don't like Lee Junki that much to put up with his character, and sure, the girl was annoying as hell!
YAB is, by far, the best drama written by Hong sisters. I believe them blindly^^ though.

PS. I let you all, Geunsukholics, know when I will be able to put up some JGS goodies, but not here (I don't want to cause more problems apparently), but on my blog.

blu3gurl

Some YAB Fan Fiction for you YAB lovers!

Post by blu3gurl » Jan 29th, '10, 12:52

Oh yes! Really can't get enough of YAB. That's why I joined like every other site that I can find that has a you're beautiful forum in it. I even joined the different fan pages in FaceBook. Obsessed much huh? Well, to each his own right? :-) I saw this site from another forum, just thought that I'd share this with you. The blog has YAB fan fiction in it. It starts right where YAB left off so cool! Well, I have enjoyed reading the story so far. If anyone's interested they can go to this link: http://dramacafe.wordpress.com

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 29th, '10, 13:03

Hi, dear, you're welcome in chatting^^ and sharing.
Thank you for the link, but I'm afraid I won't use it. i simply don't enjoy fanfics. But anyway, come in and share what you can^^
Attachments
1b9c8c970aa536b6e16ae026c6f9fb9e_large.jpg
1b9c8c970aa536b6e16ae026c6f9fb9e_large.jpg (50 KiB) Viewed 3001 times
98c7d0c7b716f894aaf964409f9c4efc_large.jpg
98c7d0c7b716f894aaf964409f9c4efc_large.jpg (99.8 KiB) Viewed 3001 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 29th, '10, 16:42

Hellooo and welcome.
Yes, i am wondering when this YAB withdrawal symptoms is going to end? because honestly, it's too much to endure. and it's not that i am not having some fav scenes re-watch from time to time. I am thinking if what to watch to keep me busy from YAB until i get my DC-DVDs and it would be sometime and my hunger for YAB (or TK to be precise :mrgreen: ) get doubled, tripled....
i only watched HJY once (up to ep9 only and could not continue after that) and i just can't watch it anymore :cry: , HGD watched sometimes ago and the girl really annoys me to the point of wanting to slap her :P , the only choice left is BV. i love the drama but the girl does annoy me alot too. :crazy:
baby JGS, if only you do another drama and keep us noonas busy. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 29th, '10, 18:11

OK, I managed to create a blog (for an anti blog, and anti social person it is a great achievement, <clap>) and started to upload links for some videos. Please be patient, there will be growing amount of it ( I have few gigas of goodies^^). For the good start: Arirang TV from November with Sukkie^^.

Take care everyone :salut:

About YAB withdrawal: no medicine yet. :mrgreen:
But: take one episode of YAB after dinner, shake well, and drink it with supplementary vitamin called JGS's voice^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jan 30th, '10, 13:26

Well, we're going through our 10th or so time of watching the series so I guess we're addicts? :lol

I don't think we'll be stopping anytime soon, either. :wub:

And I just can't wait for the DC DVD! *going nuts*

Ethlenn, a mighty fine blog it is. I joined in as a follower. Hee hee hee. I need to update mine sometime soon as well. I've been neglecting it. Damn you, facebook. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 30th, '10, 20:21

Oh, thank you hon, I'm in the middle of putting some more links^^
Keep in touch^^
:salut:

And since there is nothing new, I watch YAB (again, and again, and again) and Chuno^^ Have to find something to fill Wed-Th gap. :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 31st, '10, 00:41

Hellooo
Ethlenn, great blog. i joined too. 8)
looking forward to read more and more about baby JGS in there. :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 31st, '10, 11:46

I'm on my way in putting Inkigayo episodes from 2007. Not so much found, maybe 10. After this I will upload more 2009 short videos^^
Bappeoyo^^
Take care

And to sweeten your waiting:
Attachments
Sukkie^^ (14).jpg
Sukkie^^ (14).jpg (149.31 KiB) Viewed 3070 times
Sukkie^^ (41).jpg
Sukkie^^ (41).jpg (32.38 KiB) Viewed 3070 times
Sukkie^^ (166).png
Sukkie^^ (166).png (104.47 KiB) Viewed 3070 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 2nd, '10, 15:43

ooooooooooooh E, not chang hui pictures again? you know how i get into fit state when i see his pictures. :P

ok, i am asking this question again here as i did first on soompi's YAB thread and i was ignored completely (which i thought it was quiet rude and at least they should have replied just by yes or no if they don't want to reply to someone not regular and unknown to them. but i have learned my lesson and won't be posting there at all)

to people who have ordered YAB DC DVD, i still have not received any email about shipping cost. is this the case with everyone or have i missed an e-mail? i read that 19th of feb is the release date and as two weeks and a half left till then, i am wondering what is going on with it? please let me know.
i posted first at soompi because i know lots of people there have ordered the dvds but unfortunately no reply :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 2nd, '10, 16:13

Ah, yes, soompi. I was almost hanged, mutilated, drowned and strangled just because of few remarks (about the age of average soompier, which is 14, or Lee Byun Hun who is mediocre actor and not attractive as for me), I just use it to get links, that's all.
Fo all I know, shipping cost is between 50-75 $.

For more updates go to
http://minamdvd.wordpress.com/, but I cannot see any confirmation/lack of it.
I will take a look at korean Daum Cafe, and let you know.

Oh, I created one more blog, I was pestered with links requests, so if you feel you need anything from k- entertainment, let me know, I look for torrent and upload.
Take care!
E.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 2nd, '10, 19:29

Issy, no one has received such an e-mail yet. We'll probably only get it when the items are shipped on the 19th or maybe a bit later/earlier than that. No need to panic. If you have received an e-mail saying you have made the purchase, all's good.

If not, innolife@live.co.kr is their msn address. If someone is online, they can find your order and send a confirmation e-mail if one hasn't arrived already. I did that and even though the poor man/lady didn't speak much english, it went fine. When you payed through paygate, you got a page saying "approval ok" or something that had a number on it. Did you save it? That's all you need for them to find your order. It might be possible by name too.

If you got that one innolife mail saying the order has been placed, however, forget what I said. You're good. :D

Also, here you can see shipping costs according to zone (just find the zone your country's in) and also weight. I'm guessing it will be around 1-2 kilos. We're both in Zone 3 so it should be about 24 euros/20 pounds. Hope this helps and feel free to ask anything. If I know it, you'll get it. :salut:

Do visit minamdvd regularly though. Cecilia, the lady operating it, our savior and goddess (lol) keeps it updated and she always helps when something is asked. She's away right now (she should be back this week or so), so she can't always be online and she's busy with the membership card e-mails (send one if you haven't btw), she might not answer right away, but she will very quickly.

If you haven't been keeping tabs on minamdvd (I'm there maaaaaany times a day checking), ask me and I'll tell you all I know :D

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 2nd, '10, 22:36

Thank you guys for your assuring replys. i am all good now :P

@orion
so i gather you already made an order too? i thought you are not going to order it. :mrgreen: but yes, i received both comfirmation e-mails from Innolife and paygate about my order and payment right after i placed it. luckily i did not have to wait long. 8)

@Ethlenn
i have learned my lesson. that was first and last time i post there. they are NOT welcoming at all.
please guys, let me know if you find out anything new. ok? :salut:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 3rd, '10, 03:22

Well, I didn't feel sure about it, but then I saw all the extra stuff and looked around innolife more so I thought what the heck. :P

Personally, I didn't get the paygate e-mail (only a webpage that appeared after I placed the order with the order number), but then innolife sent the confirmation and the money's been removed from my card so all's good I guess. :D

Come oooon end of February! :wub:

shearerc

Post by shearerc » Feb 6th, '10, 15:47

It's great that this series is written by Hong sisters...gonna watch this soon!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 6th, '10, 18:40

You did... wait, what? You haven't seen it already??
You need to do your homework as soon as possible^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 6th, '10, 19:59

Ahaha. Indeed. Everytime someone says they haven't seen it yet, I get this evil grin on my face. "Oooooh, they're in for an awesome ride" me thinks at that moment. :D

Edit: Ok, I wanted to find out myself, but this is driving me crazy. Does anyone know where their damn house is? :cry: I've been looking like crazy on Google Earth for weeks. It's an obsession. Does anyone even know the general area it's in? I mean, besides "Seoul, South Korea,Asia,The World" :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 8th, '10, 22:43

:lol
But imagine, fresh, intact soul. And then those wild fantasies start to appear, night fever running through... wait, sorry. :wub:
Well, JGS makes me say wild things. JGS with bangs, my favorite haircut ever. Period.

Orion, their house is nowhere to find, but I will try some day on Daum^^ Try to find on Korean sites.

Issy, you mentioned Kimura Takuya, ne? I'm watching now Million Stars Fall From The Sky, and he's really good in it. He reminds me of Kim Rae Won (which I like). Apart from the fact he's really handsome, he can act. damn...

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 8th, '10, 23:54

i do feel envious and sorry at the same time to be honest. i feel envious because i remember the time i had when i was watching the drama till early morning because i could not stop and joy that i had. also feel sorry incase they fall for baby JGS like i did and the whole pain that comes after that. specially when you finish most of his work and realise that have nothing else to watch and have to wait for his new drama that you don't know when he is going to do it.

i am so glad that my first encounter with a k-drama was one of JGS's. because for Japan/everything japanese related obsessed peron like me, it was very hard to convince me to watch anything else. he totally changed my mind.
ok, i read this on soompi JGS thread and all credit goes to VeeVeeBoo@soompi
JGS at his most recent entry in his site wrote:Noona fans..Don't be anxious..Cri..I will have more productions/works..Cri..
I can't stop drooling and gigling over this line. #1 is how cute and adorable this entry is and #2 that he knows so well that noonas like me are so anxious and impatient to see something new of him and just can't wait. so he is assuring them he is thinking of them too. this baby is just SOOOO cute. :wub:

@Ethlenn
ummm, i don't think it was me who recommanded Kimutaku as i am not much into him myself but seen some of his dramas and he is ok. but i have recommanded Tomoya Nagase my previous obsession. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 8th, '10, 23:59

Aa, right. So I found him myself, keke^^

Yes, I read it on his cyworld, but paid little attention. He's just blabbering, as always. I will believe when I actually see the firsts pics from something. And those on soompi can make big fuss over one meaningless word. Still, he's a nice boy remembering of noonas^^
And Tomoya Nagase is in what? Maybe I will check him out too

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 00:17

i know, same here but it was nice to know that he is also thinking of noonas that are obsessed with him. plus, it gives some hope even though you know it won't be anytime soon.

as for
Tomoya Nagase, he has a looooooooong list of works.
the ones that i really love are
Tiger & Dragon
Ikkubokuro West Gate Park (IWGP)
Love & Eros
Hakusen Nagashi
My Boss My Hero
Big Money
Handoku
:P i know is a long list of favourites but as an obsessed person like me this is only a short list. because i just can say i love all of them so try wiki. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '10, 00:24

Sure I will, but there are few seeders here for My Boss... so, I turned to silentregrets^^

Still, I'm looking at your sigi writing this, and I feel pure lust. I think that was his plan. That evil brat!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 00:37

Ethlenn wrote:Sure I will, but there are few seeders here for My Boss... so, I turned to silentregrets^^

Still, I'm looking at your sigi writing this, and I feel pure lust. I think that was his plan. That evil brat!!
you know what? i was just going to write at the end of my post, " do you feel ok dear E :mrgreen: to be writing so close to my sigi??? :lol "
I just knew it. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '10, 00:49

That is called "the community of powerful minds".

I just want to be this lollipop, goddamit!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 00:56

Ethlenn wrote:That is called "the community of powerful minds".

I just want to be this lollipop, goddamit!
aha. 8)
you be that lollipop and i'll be the scarf :P they're both in equal position so there wont be any arguements.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '10, 01:13

To be honest I was pondering very intensely about being a scarf, keke...
What have he done with me??
(hope my students won't come here...)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 9th, '10, 03:20

Oh my. The noonas are going wild here :lol

Scarf and lollipop's ok, but remember that they are things that go away very easily. :P

Also, the haircut he has in your sig, Issy, I don't like. Tamaki Hiroshi's got a similar one too. It looks like they got a strong wind from the back that brought all the hair to the front, or even worse, like something furry died on top of their heads. :lol The rest of him's cute, but mind your hairstyle Keun Suk. :P

We got 10 days till the DVD's out people! Look sharp and get those DVD players ready! :cheers:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 14:38

Oh my. The noonas are going wild here
Yepp, i'm afraid so. :P noonas and JGS is something :mrgreen:
as for his hair cut in my sigi, you're not the only one who does not like it. my friend said the same thing too. but somehow i don't mind it. well, i loved his ramen hair so this one is no exception. not to mention that my friend said he looks too girly in here too. again, i don't find it girly at all. i can see the girly image og JGS in all of his chang hui's picture and even with his picture with ramen hair but not this one. :mrgreen:

for me these pictures are not girly. but i have been calling them a name that it might offend some fans for calling him so, therefore i will keep it to my self and maybe whisper it to E's ears. :P

as for DVDs, i am trying to forget about it as it makes the waiting more bearable. :goggle:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '10, 16:00

Whoaa, Issy, you made me curious^^
라면머리카락(ramen hair, I googled it and I had 0 results, muahahaa!!)

Orion, pleasure of lollipop may be short, but soon you will be addicted (like me) and you want more lollipops. Who said I can not reincarnate in another, and another, and another...

Mehehe^^
(now on my playlist: Mal do eopsi in JGS' version, and I just melt when he sings about pain T.T)

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 16:35

E^^
the ramen hair was his recent curly hair. i just have picked the name from soompi site. :P

and as i see you are very happy to be a lollipop and be reincarnate into one over and over ...
i guess that your intense pondering about being the scarf is done and over with and i happily can spend my incarnated life being that scarf bearing in mind that JGS will back as himself again and use the same scarf and not lose it. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '10, 17:06

Yup, that was my point.
Aa, I thought ramen hair was on your sigi. But still, I like this kind of hair. To be honest, I would like him even if he went bald.

Oh, I know, didn't you have in mind being scarf, but not allowing other parts of garment? Sorry, I'm naughty sometimes^^ kekeke

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 9th, '10, 17:21

Ethlenn wrote:Yup, that was my point.
Aa, I thought ramen hair was on your sigi. But still, I like this kind of hair. To be honest, I would like him even if he went bald.

Oh, I know, didn't you have in mind being scarf, but not allowing other parts of garment? Sorry, I'm naughty sometimes^^ kekeke
NOPE. i think i am just fine with the scarf. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '10, 17:38

Ah, just thought about some pics^^
Attachments
Sukkie^^ (126).jpg
Sukkie^^ (126).jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 3023 times
Sukkie^^ (218).jpg
Sukkie^^ (218).jpg (17.6 KiB) Viewed 3023 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 14th, '10, 10:37

just to report that i did get my shipping payment notice from Innolife yesterday. for others who ordered the DVDs, i recommand to change their mail. it's good that i thought of checking my junk box mail because it was there. it has order # on the title so you know is from Innolife.

well here is the shipping chaarges according to innolife:

Additional shipping Info.
-Folded poster sent with the DVD. (Free of Charge)
-Receiving the poster kept inside paper tube and sent
individually.($10.00)
(We will only receive this order form until Feb. 18 Seoul Time)
- Zone A: China,Japan,HongKong,TaiWan,Singapore,Malaysia,
Philippines,Thailand,Macau - $12.00
- Zone B: Brunei,Indonesia - $18.00
- Zone C: Australia,France,Canada,Germany,Belgium,UK,
Saudi Arabia,Netherlands,Italy,Czech,Poland,Spain,
Greece,Latvia,New Zealand,Sweden,Russia,Switzerland,
Kazakhstan,Malta,Qatar,Arab Emirates,Finland,Norway - $30.00
- Zone D: USA,Mexico,Peru,Brazil - $36.00

check Innolife
HERE

happy paying :P again. :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 14th, '10, 14:58

I payed for the shipping, still no confirmation e-mail. I never got any from paygate and only got the DVD purchase confirmation from Innolife when I found them on msn and asked em for it. I'm guessing that if I want the shipping costs confirmation, I need to do that again. :scratch:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 14th, '10, 15:03

ummmm :scratch: that's strange. i got reply from paygate as soon as my payment went through. no delays at all. same thing happened when i ordered the dvds.
now i really can't wait. things seems much close to reality now :P

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 14th, '10, 17:48

Yeah, it was nuts. When I ordered the DVD, I only got a webpage from paygate and no e-mails from anyone. The payment had gone through though so I found someone on Innolife's msn and asked them. They found my order and then sent me an e-mail.

This time around, same thing.. No e-mail from anyone and the payment has the ok from my bank. So, I need to find someone from Innolife again and get em to send me the confirmation e-mail for the shipping costs as well..

Annoying... :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 15th, '10, 14:22

I really do hope someone will make rips out of this, sniff...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 16th, '10, 07:40

Unfortunately, I don't have a good enough connection to do it, but I'm sure someone will. I'll hint that rips would be nice at the DVD blog so maybe someone will be kind. ;)

I can't wait for my DVD, man. :crazy: Aaaall the goodies *drool*.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '10, 09:26

Yes, for poor, scarred soul like myself. You know, University doesn't pay that much, eh...
Hope it will be out^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 10:05

Ethlenn wrote:I really do hope someone will make rips out of this, sniff...
i might be able to do something :P but i think it will take sometime until then due to my job and my limited knowledge in doing so. :crazy: but i'll try.
i am sure you will find it out sooner though 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 18th, '10, 20:46

Do something, do something, pleasee....

I can thank you very nicely^^

Oh, one more thing Issy,
do you know good place to download jdramas? Here there is a problem with seeders for some (I'm trying to download Smile, yes, I'm helpless :wub: ). Even MU links. Just write the name, without direct link to that website.
It's everything because of you! Damnit.... :cry:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '10, 21:16

gomen nasai ne dear E^^ :P
it meant to be apposite and you meant to encourage me watch more k-dramas. :lol
but i still apologise for what i put you through dear 8)
am not on my laptop now so i can't give you the link but you can find most of them (the ones on my list too) on jdrama LJ. there is a link to that site on my vox, links sections if you could not find it. but you need to be a member first. not to mention to have a lj account which i think you really should. :P
latest news from innolife and my dvds, i got e-mailed that they will have the DVDs by 22nd :crazy: and they will post it to us as soon as they get it. damn it, i thought they said 19th. 3 days difference??? is just too unbearable :crazy: :-(
and i try my best to see what can i do dear. but i am sure with my speed and inexperinece you will find it much sooner :P i read on soompi that someone is going to share the rips as soon as they get it too.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 18th, '10, 21:55

Thanks, hon^^
No, actually I'm indebted to you till my dying day (wait, what song is this from, damn...), I went back to Japanese stuff, I enjoy watching dramas without subs, and all thanks to YOU^^ :cheers:
But still, I have new obsession thanks to you. :wub: . LJ? Why? Do you have one? Is there a possibility to move blogger account into lj? I will wait patiently till the links or just browse your vox section. Still, I have one more question, I read somewhere this:"famous, infamous Matsumoto kun" What did he do actually?
Yes, I will be withdrawing from here slowly. Have to move my toys someplace^^
And of course I will wait for the rips.

3 days delay? That's incompetence! That is why I don't trust providers like this, I'd rather order sth via amazon/friend^^ But YAB is different, only innolife got the rights, so they give the orders.

Nya nya, ii neko datta^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '10, 22:28

Yes, I will be withdrawing from here slowly. Have to move my toys someplace^^
And of course I will wait for the rips.
:O :-( what do you mean? from d-a altogether or what? :-(
i think you should totally get an lj. you can do whatever you want (upload, your obsession section...). i do have one too but is deserted. somehow i find easier on vox than LJ but i think you have might have more options with lj. but hey, don't take my words for it. see it for yourself :P
as for matsujun, ummm not really sure what he has done recently to get a quote like this. :mrgreen: but i read some ljs and vox about him to keep myself updated. did not read anything unusual or weird. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 18th, '10, 22:48

I did it, I have an account. And I'm browsing^^ but I don't think I leave my blogger. I prefer that one.
Weird, i thought it was something similar to Joo Ji Hoon since they were compared. Well, anyhow...
I meant I won't upload as much as up till now. A friend of mine (Sidhe, she's actually half-Japanese, half-Korean) took care of the uploads and finally her blog is separated from mine. I caused a lot of commotion, I'm not much liked here, so...
But still, I'll be frequent on the forum.
And lj is so unorganized, I can't get used to it, but I guess it takes time.
Don't worry, I will upload more Japanese and Korean stuff on my blog^^

I'm trying to figure out IRC now. Damn, I leave it for tomorrow. My obsession needs to be fed, hehe^^

For curing our withdrawal:
Attachments
1020.jpg
1020.jpg (249.47 KiB) Viewed 2994 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '10, 23:02

yes.
as i said i don't like LJs much too but i do read my friends posts there regulary. hey, my name is issy_chan on there and the LJ is called tomolicious, add me as a friend so i friend you back too.
damn, i miss TK so much it hurts. otherday i was telling a friend about YAB being on youtub and finding her some links and i ended up watching it myself. :crazy: then had to come back to myself and stop. i am just so hopeless when it comes to TK :-(

ps. you're liked and welcomes always :salut:
back to bloody monday 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 19th, '10, 00:01

Thank you^^ Actually I'm hanging out with few people here. And it's worth it^^
I will look around lj, and friend you^^
Go go, watch what you want.:wub: I was trying to watch Nakanai to kimeta hi, but I was somehow not convinced and I stopped after two episodes. I can't stand when people are so clueless sometimes in the dramas. This was also annoying in Mi Nyu on few occasions. And overall, I ended up watching The Devil, once again. Damn you Ji Hoon, why do you have smile like this!! :wub: :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 19th, '10, 21:39

Damn this awesome show.. We miss it.. And Supernatural is on hold till March 25th. Stop making breaks damn it! We have nothing left to watch! :P

I've started Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge myself. It's not helping much with the withdrawal symptoms though. Let's face it, no series will ever be good enough and japanese idols now seem even more skinny, feminine and just not enough after these three gorgeous men above me. I mean above my post! Yes...that's it... That's what I wanted to say... That's what I was thinking. :whistling:

So, we're still watching YAB and started Beethoven Virus again cause Kim Myung Min is just too priceless and so is Jang Keun Suk. :D

I too wish they'd ship them today, but it's a weekend anyway so it wouldn't make a difference. Also, do keep in mind that the sooner one ordered, the sooner they get the DVDs. Meaning, I'll probably have them around the middle of March since I ordered a couple of days before the deadline.

Still, we're veeeeeeery lucky to be included in this whole deal so even though it's annoying to wait, you gotta hand it to the people. They do honor us foreign fans. :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 19th, '10, 23:15

And I do hope our YAB Thank You project is finalized. It would be so great to hear that it was handed^^
Well, I'm looking around for a substitute but still it is hard to find. We have to wait patiently till JKS makes new project, or TV will release the recording of his concert from Jan. 31. (I'm currently browsing any news on this on Korean sites, but I guess no plans for this). I found G-Dragon concert, though, keke^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Feb 20th, '10, 09:05

YAB Thank You Project? :blink

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 20th, '10, 10:10

Hi everyone!
I have been obsessed with JKS since You're Beautiful but never found my way to his thread here and would like to join the fun.

I really can't wait to hear about a new project from him but I guess we will have to wait until his Asian fanmeetings are over. Is anyone going? I am from Europe so no chance for me.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '10, 10:36

You haven't heard? YAB Thank You project was held twice. First, those photobooks, and other stuff sent to cast. Second, we made a CD with fan movies, covers, also photobook, and fans could write their messages to the cast.
It was on soompi all December^^
Hope it went smoothly.
Welcome, anamcara, welcome.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 20th, '10, 10:55

YES, i heard all about it when it was already too late. :cry: but it seemed that you had so much fun and him aknowledging all these efforts and love was just too adorable of him.

@anamcara
welcome, welcome. please join the fun and make noonas community for appreciation and admiration of baby JKS even bigger. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '10, 11:09

Yeah, I had some work to do, it wasn't all honey and cream^^
But I hope it was worth it. I have no info on it though, but I guess the project is not finalized yet.
Sorry to hear that, I thought everyone knew that. I started even wallpaper contest, with slow response.
Whatever, when I'm in Korea, I will hug him for you^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 20th, '10, 11:39

Whatever, when I'm in Korea, I will hug him for you^^
OH, can't thank you enough for this very kind gesture but somehow i am affraid that you won't remember me or anyone else when you are hugging him. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '10, 12:28

I never loose my coolness. I will remember.

JKS as well. If he survives this, mehehe^^

farzen

Post by farzen » Feb 21st, '10, 11:19

I just finished watching YB! OMG I love it!! It's one of my fav kdrama ever =) But I feel like wanting more..I keep playing the OST on loud speaker that it annoyed my husband hahaha :p Can't get enough of TK and MN =) I love love love em! of course I love the rest of the ANJell members as well =)

And I just found out about the pre-order of the director's cut and the deadline has ended long back :(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 21st, '10, 11:40

Welcome, welcome... to the dungeon^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 21st, '10, 14:30

ok, it's not that i want to spread rumours or anything but i was reading soompi YAB thread yesterday and i think there was a mention of S2 in DC DVD release gathering. something alongside TK and MN married with kids. :O
presonally, i can never imagine this myself. the actors are far too young to be acting so if there may be a S2. not sure how i think of a S2 though :unsure:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 21st, '10, 14:45

Yeah, I stopped reading YAB thread on soompi over a month ago. They exaggerate things. I can't believe in season 2.
And I think JKS would pull off. He can look mature, hell, in BV he played 27 years old!
I will believe when I see pictures leaked from the set and read/hear Hong sisters' statement.
Besides, S2 will have to share the time slot with what? IRIS 2? Come on, I don't believe it can repeat the success and attention of S1.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 21st, '10, 14:59

i know but this rumour is very recent (19th of feb) and appearantly what hong sisters have said imagining how a YAB S2 will look if they thought about it.
but you're right. now that i remember BV, I think he can look mature and older than he is easily. chang hui is another example.
oh no :pale: , i mantioned LCH again, god help me :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 21st, '10, 15:41

I know, but still, no confirmation from Korean sites.
Chang Hui, you said...
Attachments
Sukkie^^ (306).jpg
Sukkie^^ (306).jpg (16.56 KiB) Viewed 3001 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 21st, '10, 15:54

Ethlenn

you cruel, cruel, cruel woman

:goggle: :pale: :blink :O :alcoholic: :nuts: :heart: :hissy: :w000t: :doh: :pray: :faint: :faint: :faint:

are you happy now???

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 21st, '10, 16:36

:alcoholic: Me too as well :alcoholic:
I like to hurt myself, mehehe :cry: :cry:

I tried to find that notice on soompi and zippo, maybe someone will answer my post (knowing those self-centered few people, apart from Cecilia^^, probably not).
Well, I'm off to Beethoven Virus again^^ :wub: :wub:

Something to heal you^^
Attachments
Sukkie^^ (293).jpg
Sukkie^^ (293).jpg (66.25 KiB) Viewed 2996 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 15:16

still not recieved any e-mail about shipping my package :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 25th, '10, 00:08

Maybe you should refresh their memory on you? Write an email?
My friend ordered once from innolife, it was hell.
Is there a way to track your package, like in DHL maybe?

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 25th, '10, 00:22

you think so?
i am checked soompi's YAB thread and they written that Innolife said there has been some delays and still no international fan got their e-mail regarding shipping with tracking number. and its most likly to be on 25th (ITS TODAY :cheers: ). I'll wait today and tomorrow and if still no email, i will write.
so envious of korean fans as they got their package on 23rd. just one day !!!! :blink