Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Best Non-Subtitled Korean Drama

Discuss Korean drama series here.
lovethedrama

Best Non-Subtitled Korean Drama

Post by lovethedrama » Apr 3rd, '08, 03:39

I found three dramas that were really good and was suprised to find new threads or conversations on d-addicts.

:thumright: 30K MILES IN SEARCH OF MY SON

Thirty Thousand Miles in Search of my Son was funny and sweet. It featured Lee Hoon now on I am Bliss a.k.a Happiness. He was totally hot in this drama so I was so pleased to see him in Happiness. He is a hottie.

The drama ia about a woman whose son is kidnapped, abandoned and found by the lead male character whose is rich. He adopted the baby to avoid an arranged marriage. They meet, fall in love while trying to keep his family from finding out the baby is not his. Chemistry between the leads is right on point.

Raws are available here: Raws are available here: http://co2r.wordpress.com/category/3000-miles/

:cheers: LAST SCANDAL

Last Scandal currently airing on SBS. It is about a housewife who is abandoned by her husband who meets her first love who is known a famous actor.

Cast: Choi Jin-shil (A Rosy Life, Star In My Heart), Jung Jun-ho (Princess Lulu, My Boss, My Teacher), Jung Woong-in (Rude Women), Byun Jung-soo (Bad Couple), Lee Young-ja, Han Bo-bae

I don't speak Korean but the acting in so great in the drama and it feels and looks hilarious. The two leads have great chemistry. This is the first drama in which Jung Jun-Ho looks super sexy. Love his haircut in this drama. It totally rocks!

Veoh Links
Last Scandal = http://www.veoh.com/channelDetails.html?c=LastScandal

:thumleft: FIRST WIVES CLUB

This is the Korean version of the First Wives Club. This is about cheating husbands and wives who look for a better live and loves. It is sad, funny and touching. Some of the acting is over the top but this is what makes the show so funny.

You can find this on http://www.tudou.com/playlist/wifeclub
[/u]

thootshe_roll

30K MILES IN SEARCH OF MY SON

Post by thootshe_roll » Jul 9th, '08, 17:07

Can somebody please sub 30K MILES IN SEARCH OF MY SON , it's one the best korean drama for me so far. It's worth the time and effort. I need to know where I can put the request as well ^__^. Thanks

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 15th, '08, 20:13

Lawyers of Korea. =o

nvm , lovely folks at soompi are providing subs for it. yay.

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Oct 9th, '08, 20:16

The 3 series i'm looking forward to hopefully watching fully with english subs at some time in the future would be Punch, Billie Jean look at me, and Why did you come to my house.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Oct 10th, '08, 03:34

i think Angry mom/Mom has grown horns/mom is dead upset. It is sub in KBS world but wasn;t able to watch all episodes. the time slot for the philippines is so bad for that drama. like 1am i think :(
it is a great drama

P.S Regarding the one on Lawyers of korea
Its awesome just finihsed it few days ago

minuberry

Post by minuberry » Nov 14th, '08, 19:33

gerald_tot wrote:i think Angry mom/Mom has grown horns/mom is dead upset. It is sub in KBS world but wasn;t able to watch all episodes. the time slot for the philippines is so bad for that drama. like 1am i think :(
it is a great drama

P.S Regarding the one on Lawyers of korea
Its awesome just finihsed it few days ago
I totally agree. My mom and I finished watching Mom has grown horns and it was just awesome! I would subtitle it but with me being a senior and taking 19 credits and working, makes it really hard for me to find any time for anything!

Hope someone takes the project <3

nomin_94

Post by nomin_94 » Jul 22nd, '09, 05:05

does anyone know where we can watch Angry mom/ mom's dead upset korean drama? with english sub?

kahuna808

Post by kahuna808 » Jul 22nd, '09, 05:23

nomin_94 wrote:does anyone know where we can watch Angry mom/ mom's dead upset korean drama? with english sub?
I am not sure where you would be able to watch this online with subs. As mention above this was shown on KBS World on 2008 with English subs. The only people I know that have this drama with English Subtitles are the ones who recorded if off of KBS World to dvd using a dvd recorder. This was a long drama I think 66 episodes. So who ever recorded it to dvd would of ended up with 22-33 dvds.