Scene made your heart bounds

Discuss Korean drama series here.
evil4ever

Scene made your heart bounds

Post by evil4ever » May 3rd, '07, 18:27

There are some certain scenes which made your heart bounds and jump .. right ?? i am interested to know which scenes made u feel this way :roll :wub:
For me it was in the MBC drama Que Sera Sera in the elevator the first kiss OMG :w00t: i repeat this scene thousands of time :D
:P

i_ming

Post by i_ming » May 5th, '07, 11:52

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » May 5th, '07, 12:14

i_ming wrote:
That was sooo cute lool I like the way she laughed under blanket :P

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » May 5th, '07, 13:06

the second kissing scene in my girl! i think it is on episode 12 and 13..and then when gong chan said he missed yoo rin over the phone..when yoo rin plucked the star..when they helkd hands under the snow..the airport scene, telling that they would go anywhere together. the elevator scene, when gong chan was fighting over himself if he will let go of yoo rin or not..the lying coin scene..argh..actually, a lot of scenes in my girl!!! haha :lol

the closet scene in goong..episode18. when shingoon filmed chaegyung and kissed her.

alot of scenes also in dalja's spring..kissing and hugged scenes! when tae bong asked dalja to be her lover for the next month..hehe :mrgreen:

arabian

Post by arabian » May 7th, '07, 16:11

In my view all hugs scene is more romance than kiss scene..
In general all romance drama that have hugs between the two lead acter & actress is romantic & also depend on the actor talent.. :wub:

crimmy

Post by crimmy » May 7th, '07, 16:23

My Girl.. that scene where Gong-chan debates whether to let go of Yoo Rin or not =O

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » May 9th, '07, 14:59

i_ming wrote:

HAHAHA..I love love love this drama!!!!
Agreed with you all about My Girl........!!!

Anyway, for the recent ones, since I'm watching H!M at the moment...so..........
this is my fave :wub:
Attachments
20070508225952215b62300fj4.jpg
20070508225952215b62300fj4.jpg (168.03 KiB) Viewed 2748 times

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » May 9th, '07, 20:30

crimmy wrote:My Girl.. that scene where Gong-chan debates whether to let go of Yoo Rin or not =O
OH YES DEFINITELY!!

MY GIRL:
GongChan (in turmoil as he decides whether to let Yoo Rin go or not):

"I'll let her go...
I won't let her go...
I have to let her go...
I can't let her go...
I can let her go...
I don't..want to let her go..."

my heart was pounding all the way when he decided to let her go but going to her he started to debate...boom boom boom than when he said

i dont ...want to let her go

ohhh my gosh! my heart just melted!!!
:wub:

and also goong!!

Shin: Why did you bring me out?
Chaegyung: I want to show you the world I used to live in.
Shin: Why all of a sudden?
CG: What if the winter holidays got too long? Then I am afraid I won't be able to show you..
- Even if it's for a short while, I still want to give you the things you lost as a Crown Prince, Lee Shin..
Shin: But because I am the Crown Prince, I found you.
- Even if you disappear from my side, I won't ever forget this day.
CG: I will also remember this day forever.
- Can I ask how much do you like me?
Shin: What kind of girl are you to ask such a question so bluntly?
CG: I want to remember this forever.
Shin: You really want to know?
CG: Yes.
and they kissed in the middle of the street.. with surprised people around them..

my heart was pounding to what he was going and how he was going to show her...and how the camera pull out on them and making everthing black and white expect them while showing him stopping her in the middle of the crowded and taking off his hat!?!? and than kiss her!! classic!! soooo SWEET! that show her just how much he really liked her!! my heart melted!! :wub:

beertax

Post by beertax » May 11th, '07, 05:32

did you watch the final scene of "Ruler of You Own World"?

This was hands down the best ending of any kDrama I've ever watched. Ambiguous yet ultimately hopeful.

Ask someone who knows why they love ROYOW, and they will cite this ending as one of the reasons.

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » May 12th, '07, 13:20

arabian wrote:In my view all hugs scene is more romance than kiss scene..
In general all romance drama that have hugs between the two lead acter & actress is romantic & also depend on the actor talent.. :wub:
YES ur right … especially in surgeon bon dal hee drama the hug scene in ep 17 was sooooooo touching … love it soo much :wub: :roll

kokoni

Post by kokoni » May 26th, '07, 17:06

Ms483836 wrote:
crimmy wrote:My Girl.. that scene where Gong-chan debates whether to let go of Yoo Rin or not =O
OH YES DEFINITELY!!

MY GIRL:
GongChan (in turmoil as he decides whether to let Yoo Rin go or not):

"I'll let her go...
I won't let her go...
I have to let her go...
I can't let her go...
I can let her go...
I don't..want to let her go..."
Yeeess!! You're right!!! That scene was.... omg!
and the kissing scene too... :wub:

And Dal Ja's spring, the kissing scene from the forehead to the lips... :roll

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 26th, '07, 17:29

i loved the rain scene in it started with a kiss where joe and ariel kissed... <333

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » May 26th, '07, 17:39

mine is in the jdrama "god please give me more time" in the end of ep.7 and let me just tell your guys that is was the best kiss scen that i have ever seen...

bean

Post by bean » May 26th, '07, 17:44

Ms483836 wrote:

and also goong!!

Shin: Why did you bring me out?
Chaegyung: I want to show you the world I used to live in.
Shin: Why all of a sudden?
CG: What if the winter holidays got too long? Then I am afraid I won't be able to show you..
- Even if it's for a short while, I still want to give you the things you lost as a Crown Prince, Lee Shin..
Shin: But because I am the Crown Prince, I found you.
- Even if you disappear from my side, I won't ever forget this day.
CG: I will also remember this day forever.
- Can I ask how much do you like me?
Shin: What kind of girl are you to ask such a question so bluntly?
CG: I want to remember this forever.
Shin: You really want to know?
CG: Yes.
and they kissed in the middle of the street.. with surprised people around them..

my heart was pounding to what he was going and how he was going to show her...and how the camera pull out on them and making everthing black and white expect them while showing him stopping her in the middle of the crowded and taking off his hat!?!? and than kiss her!! classic!! soooo SWEET! that show her just how much he really liked her!! my heart melted!! :wub:
ME TOO ! But many drama also make my hearts jump and bound ^ ^ Like winter sonata and jewel in the palace... N THE NUMBER ONE A MILLIONAIRE FIRST LOVE > <

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » May 26th, '07, 21:29

opps i didn't read the sign where it says the its a kdrama discussions....sorry :P

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » May 27th, '07, 04:53

i'mNOangel wrote:opps i didn't read the sign where it says the its a kdrama discussions....sorry :P
It is OK don’t worry at least it make your heart bounds :-)

faleron

Post by faleron » Jun 1st, '07, 19:53

which epi was it dat gong chan was debating whether to let yoo rin go? i absolutely loved my girl but dun rem dat scene... my fav's got to be de exchange AFTER gong chan pulled yoo rin back at the hotel stairs... Each reply given did not ans wat was previously said but the both of them understood each other perfectly... oh man :glare: my description sux so bad it jus doesn't hav de same effect... sorries :cry:

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Jun 2nd, '07, 10:41

faleron wrote:which epi was it dat gong chan was debating whether to let yoo rin go? i absolutely loved my girl but dun rem dat scene... my fav's got to be de exchange AFTER gong chan pulled yoo rin back at the hotel stairs... Each reply given did not ans wat was previously said but the both of them understood each other perfectly... oh man :glare: my description sux so bad it jus doesn't hav de same effect... sorries :cry:
its on episode 10!! i also love that part..waah!!

Sono

Post by Sono » Jun 3rd, '07, 09:27

HOTELIEREPISODE 11

When he says : "look at me, look at my eyes, do you hear me?"
He hypnotised her ...and says : "i love you" ...and KISS :wub: :wub:

It's a very deep scene...and i love it !

JoeCheng

Post by JoeCheng » Jun 3rd, '07, 09:40

In Dal Ja´s Spring... The Scene where Tae Bong runs into Dal Ja´s room and he counts to three.. and if Dal Jas does not object he´ll take it as she is fine with it... Ah!!! My heart pound that much it was so sweet how she stood there and looked at him and he counted to three.. ^^

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Jun 3rd, '07, 19:06

JoeCheng wrote:In Dal Ja´s Spring... The Scene where Tae Bong runs into Dal Ja´s room and he counts to three.. and if Dal Jas does not object he´ll take it as she is fine with it... Ah!!! My heart pound that much it was so sweet how she stood there and looked at him and he counted to three.. ^^
I loved how resolute Taebong sounded , yet there was a hint of hesitation in his voice, like he wasn't completely sure Dalja's not going to tell him off... And the background music was just perfect, I got goosebumps watching that scene... Lovely. Plus the time when Tae bong finally said "I love you"... The entire series made me a wreck, basically, I so loved it.

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Jun 12th, '07, 05:10

from witch amusement..when moo-ryong took yoo hee on a date..while eating the dessert, yoo hee found a ring..not a genuine ring..but still its sweet!! then moo ryong wears it to yoo hee. the movie scene!! yoo hee was eating popcorn and found some notes that read "hows the date going on and i love you" then moo ryong whispered something to yoo hee that made her somewhat uncomfortable so she turned to moo ryong and they accidentally kissed!! another one is when yoo hee baked a cake for moo ryong and gave it to him in a romantic place..a bridge, i think..the scene was lovely!! this scene also happened in choon hyang..haha.

from que sera sera..the kissing scene in elevator..haha. its so cute..and when eric confessed that he loves the girl..they kissed in the rain!! and their date after that..hehe :wub: :wub: :wub:

JlovesVan

so many...

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 24th, '07, 02:02

there are so many for me.....

Goong: when they get done playing on the beach and they are in the backseat of the car and Shin puts his arm around her

Goong: when Yool tells her he only wants to make her smile and touches her face(that killed me...)

Fullhouse: At the table when Bi tells Han-Jun that he wanted her but couldn't protect her (ahhh) and of course the tent scene when he confesses.

Sangdoo: When Sangdoo is explaining to th doctor what his love is and he says that Bori and Cheugn (sp) saved his life atleast 900 times

Too many in My Girl to count :)

And although it isn't a K-drama the hotel kiss scene in "Devil Beside Me" OMG, I had to watch that like 10 times!

sosushi2

heart jumps

Post by sosushi2 » Jun 26th, '07, 03:45

For me it was in "Spring Waltz" when Jae Ha sees Eun Young in the field of flowers and realizes that she is the Eun Young he remembers from their youth, and he can't stop the tears from falling.

mutinous

Post by mutinous » Jun 27th, '07, 14:29

A recent Kdrama that I watched and really made my heart pound was Hwang Jin Yi!
The part where she was hiding in the flower and then veiled her face and started dancing in front of the king. the courage! My heart just kept pounding! Will she be able to move him to tears or will his anger blind him. Will the exection really happen? all these scences made me sit on the edge of my seat and start chewing my nails!

JlovesVan

heart pounding...

Post by JlovesVan » Sep 4th, '07, 23:45

o.k, I know many people didn't like it but I am watching Summer Scent right now (on episode 8) and my heart has pounded continuously through out this drama :wub: The main actor is has incredible expressive acting and he is so darn hot!

shysnob02

Post by shysnob02 » Sep 6th, '07, 05:26

i also loved every scene in my girl and goong
i love it when yul sang for CG

babiexd

Post by babiexd » Sep 6th, '07, 05:37

I agree with eveyrone, I think MY GIRL has the most heart pounding moments...the end of EVERY episode had a major cliffhanger, and that music that plays was sooo dramatic. I loved My Girl so much becase the end of every ep makes me long for more.

My fave parts from My Girl are when Gong Chan was debating whether to let her go, and he said "i cant...let her go" awww! Another part..i think she made something up about counting to 5, and if you open your eyes and see the person you were thinking of, then you love him/her, and in the end of one ep, he was doing that, and suddenly everything lights up, and his eyes focus on Yoo Rin and he realizes he loves her. Then, same situation happen to Yoo Rin, only it was in the elevator going down, and when it reaches 1, the door opens and there Gong Chan is, and Yoo Rin realizes he loves her too, and runs away to think. This drama is SO good.

audiodj007

thx

Post by audiodj007 » May 10th, '08, 00:42

MY GIRL

where her legs give way at the airport.
I really really felt her pain it was amazing,

Not wept that hard in a very long time. :P

noname11

Post by noname11 » May 18th, '08, 02:35

Oh the kissing scene in Coffee Prince when the owner of the shop, can't remember his name, decides that he doesn't care if my-chan is a boy and he goes and makes out with her, who the owner thinks is a him. :)

Corona

Post by Corona » May 18th, '08, 21:29

I agree, that Coffee prince scene was pretty heavy :)

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » May 19th, '08, 10:33

goonggong wrote:
JoeCheng wrote:In Dal Ja´s Spring... The Scene where Tae Bong runs into Dal Ja´s room and he counts to three.. and if Dal Jas does not object he´ll take it as she is fine with it... Ah!!! My heart pound that much it was so sweet how she stood there and looked at him and he counted to three.. ^^
I loved how resolute Taebong sounded , yet there was a hint of hesitation in his voice, like he wasn't completely sure Dalja's not going to tell him off... And the background music was just perfect, I got goosebumps watching that scene... Lovely. Plus the time when Tae bong finally said "I love you"... The entire series made me a wreck, basically, I so loved it.
omg that scene was fantastic!!! i cant forget that! lee min ki was so hot. and they were jus cute :wub: