Funniest scenes in kdramas?

Discuss Korean drama series here.
majing_28

Funniest scenes in kdramas?

Post by majing_28 » Mar 27th, '07, 04:22

among all romantic comedy korean dramas you have watched what scene/scenes in a korean drama you think is the funniest :-)

for my the funniest is in full house when lee you jae is trying to hug han ji eun while they are doing their laundry it makes me laugh everytime i watch it :lol

how about you?

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 27th, '07, 05:18

1)My Lovely Kim Sam Soon- LMBO :lol just thinking about it: When Sam-soon( kim sun ah) introduces herself to her co-workers and then says she can sing well, but she preferred to dance. At first they made it seem like she was a great dancer(IN HER DREAMS :blink ), but she was horrible. I spit out my water when I saw that part it was so funny :lol

2)My Girl Yu-rin(lee da hae) When she got drunk and she was beating up the pole and everything on the street. She was just making a fool of herself it was funny :lol

3)Sweet 18 - Jung-Sook(han ji-hye) and Hyuk-Joon(lee dong gun) were in the kitchen and they were about to kiss, but she farted and ruined the moment. lol thats classic embarassment :lol

4)Princess Hours/Goong - When lee shin(jo ji hoon) told Chae-gyung(yoon eun-hye) that she needed to upgraded herself while they were at school and she got mad and tried to kick him and ended up breaking her ass(my choice of words) lol :lol

5)My Love Patzzi - When Hyun-sung(kim rae won) was talking about how bad song-yi's(jang nara) temper was and is still the same and that he'd let what she did earlier go. Then she kicks him in the shin and he falls on the floor and gets hot soup on him and she says 'We can put this all behind us now, we're even' lmbo so funny :lol

6)Full House When ji eun(song hye kyo) sings the 3 bears song and at the end of her singing it they just stare at her stupid :blink also when young jae(bi/rain) sings 3 bears for ji eun. He starts singing off like he was about to rap I was LOL :lol Also the part you mentioned when he wanted her to do laundry and he gets in and tries to holder and she steps on his foot on purpose because he isn't slick hehe :lol

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Mar 27th, '07, 09:42

christaluvsdrama wrote:1)My Lovely Kim Sam Soon- LMBO :lol just thinking about it: When Sam-soon( kim sun ah) introduces herself to her co-workers and then says she can sing well, but she preferred to dance. At first they made it seem like she was a great dancer(IN HER DREAMS :blink ), but she was horrible. I spit out my water when I saw that part it was so funny :lol

2)My Girl Yu-rin(lee da hae) When she got drunk and she was beating up the pole and everything on the street. She was just making a fool of herself it was funny :lol

3)Sweet 18 - Jung-Sook(han ji-hye) and Hyuk-Joon(lee dong gun) were in the kitchen and they were about to kiss, but she farted and ruined the moment. lol thats classic embarassment :lol

4)Princess Hours/Goong - When lee shin(jo ji hoon) told Chae-gyung(yoon eun-hye) that she needed to upgraded herself while they were at school and she got mad and tried to kick him and ended up breaking her ass(my choice of words) lol :lol

5)My Love Patzzi - When Hyun-sung(kim rae won) was talking about how bad song-yi's(jang nara) temper was and is still the same and that he'd let what she did earlier go. Then she kicks him in the shin and he falls on the floor and gets hot soup on him and she says 'We can put this all behind us now, we're even' lmbo so funny :lol

6)Full House When ji eun(song hye kyo) sings the 3 bears song and at the end of her singing it they just stare at her stupid :blink also when young jae(bi/rain) sings 3 bears for ji eun. He starts singing off like he was about to rap I was LOL :lol Also the part you mentioned when he wanted her to do laundry and he gets in and tries to holder and she steps on his foot on purpose because he isn't slick hehe :lol
i agree with what you said in full house, my girl and goong those part are really funny i havent watch the other 3 thats why i dont know about it. there is one part in goong when the pricess is excited to show everyone the video she made but she didn't know that the prince changed it with him kissing her lol that part is funny.. yes the my girl part she is ruining everything in the street so funny then when she saw gong chan (lee dong wook) she said "oh its the real soul gong chan" that part made me laugh. and the full house three bear song i really agree with you specially the american vertion i heard that the american vertion part was not really in the script rain/bi just got the idea when song hye kyo said ero vertion (exotic vertion). nice thinking huh and he made it really funny he got a lot of ng(bloopers) in that part.

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » Mar 27th, '07, 14:18

For me the funniest Kdrama scene is in which star are you from in the last episode when Bok shli got mad :x and she want to beak up then he said << :sweat: :sweat: I don’t remember his name what!! Repeat it again and then she repeats each single word again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: that was really funny and the way they fight in this drama also funny :argue:

gandahmoh

Post by gandahmoh » Mar 27th, '07, 15:42

mine is from kim sam soon.... when she finally changed her name then her leading man hire someone outside the agency to rip out the paper for her name change...she is so mad to the guy(the one that destroyed the evidence for her name change) she push her hand to the man's chest that the man can't even breath...that was so funny that i can't breath from laughing!!!!

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 27th, '07, 19:54

Goong S when queen was intoducing Lee Hoo to everyone first time and his phone started ringing. Everyone just stared at him like 0_o it was so funny! And his ringtone was stupid! Also when older queen came to his room to meet him and he was still in his pajamas... tried to put on some clothes but...

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 27th, '07, 21:16

the funniest drama for me was Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.
the parodies of winter sonata, sorry i love you, and full house are definitely 3 scenes to look forward to.
i almost died from laughing so hard.
Last edited by fizzlex3mh on Apr 4th, '07, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.

franchosa

Post by franchosa » Mar 27th, '07, 21:51

I almost died laughing at the following scenes:

In Super Rookie

When Bong-sam (Oh Ji Ho) prepared to fight Kang-ho (Eric), he would kick left and right and bend his head from side to side; then of course, when Bong-sam danced! :rofl:

When Sung-tae (Kang Ho's friend) was tutoring Min (Kang Ho's brother) and Sung-tae was restraining himself from killing Min out of frustration because Min was so dense, lol.

In My Name Is Kim Samsoon

When Sam-shik (Hyun Bin) sang and danced during karaoke with Sam-soon's (Kim Sun-Ah) family. :tv:

In Fantasy Couple

When Jang Chul-soo's (Oh Ji Ho) head got stuck in Anna Jo's (Han Yeseul) car window, and she proceeded to drive off so Chul-soo had to run along with the car. :lol Then later on, this scene was used when Chul-soo was trying to convince Jo Anna (Na Sang-shil) that they were a couple by describing how she liked him first then he chased her afterward. :rofl:

Another scene was when Chul-soo was chasing Sang-shil around the room to try and grab some money from her: Chul-soo inadvertently wound up on all fours behind Sang-shil, who was keeping the money from Chul-soo by lying on it with her belly. At this position, Chul-soo's friend's mom walked in on them and it appeared to her that Chul-soo was sexually harrassing Sang-shil, lol. Prior to that, she heard Sang-shil say that she has seen Chul-soo naked and she didn't feel anything, lol. So she told Chul-soo to give it up, ha ha!

In Bad Family

When the dumpling ajuhmma flicked her booger and the dance instructor caught it in his mouth. It was gross but what comic timing from those two! :mrgreen:
Last edited by franchosa on Mar 27th, '07, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

franchosa

Post by franchosa » Mar 27th, '07, 22:11

Oh I just remembered other funny scenes:

From Dal Ja's Spring,

When Dal Ja, the PD, and Kang Tae Bong all woke up together in Dal Ja's bedroom: The panicked look on Dal Ja's and PD's faces were just too funny! :lol Kang Tae Bong was the only one who knew what really happened and he assured them nothing of that sort (threesome) happened. Then the PD grabbed his own butt and suspiciously asked, "Then how come it hurts?" or something like that. :lol

From Second Proposal,

When Oh Ji Ho woke up and found himself next to the lead woman and he was only wearing boxer shorts: He screamed and tried to cover himself with a blanket like a girl. The look on his face was just too funny. :lol

From Goong,

When Shin started doing exercises during the "wedding night" to stop himself from having impure thoughts after seeing Chae-young's unbuttoned shirt. :lol

When Shin was teaching Chae-young how to drive a car :mrgreen:

melie

Post by melie » Apr 3rd, '07, 02:16

My Lovely Samsoon
My GOSH!!! The karoake part with the family... I just couldn't help but laugh out loud at Samsoon's dancing... SHE SUCKED!!! LOL!!! And Hyun Bin with the Tie around his head... LOL!!! That just cracked me up... but Hyun Bin was surely HOTT!!!!

snowstrutt

Post by snowstrutt » Apr 24th, '07, 08:49

Spring Waltz- Episode 1 in Austria, train - Eun Young spills red bean sauce on Jae Ha and asks him to change into a sweatshirt. Jae Ha goes, "How can I wear that, it's so childish" and the next scene he is already sporting the sweatshirt with the teddy bear knitted on it. Hilarious!!! :) :lol

Choknut

Post by Choknut » Apr 28th, '07, 21:33

Hi everyone! I've seen so many k-drama.. but the most memorable one for me was :

1. My Name is Kim Sam Soon!!! I have to agree with most people here: When Sam Soon started dancing sexy.. then back to reality: BAmmmm!! She was doing some running Man!! so funny!!! hehehehehehe..

2. Also, everytime someone gets hit with those long spoons! :w00t: ! I get a real kick out of it! I love it!! It's so funny! (too many dramas:to mention)..

aliensporebomb

Well....

Post by aliensporebomb » Apr 28th, '07, 22:12

I haven't seen a lot, but in "Really Really Like You", Nam Bong Gi gets SO frustrated
very easily in numerous episodes. He is hilarious. He's so uncomfortable in his own
skin it's comedy gold..

Then, he's so wound up he can't sleep normally. So he sleeps on the floor with
his head on the ground and his butt up in the air - it's so ridiculous it's just
hysterical. Sometimes he just flops over as he can't really stay in that position.

He just looks crazy and the reactions of his family and the girl he likes (Bong Soon
but won't admit it) just thinks he's insane.

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Jun 3rd, '07, 19:39

franchosa wrote:Oh I just remembered other funny scenes:

From Dal Ja's Spring,

When Dal Ja, the PD, and Kang Tae Bong all woke up together in Dal Ja's bedroom: The panicked look on Dal Ja's and PD's faces were just too funny! :lol Kang Tae Bong was the only one who knew what really happened and he assured them nothing of that sort (threesome) happened. Then the PD grabbed his own butt and suspiciously asked, "Then how come it hurts?" or something like that. :lol

From Second Proposal,

When Oh Ji Ho woke up and found himself next to the lead woman and he was only wearing boxer shorts: He screamed and tried to cover himself with a blanket like a girl. The look on his face was just too funny. :lol

From Goong,

When Shin started doing exercises during the "wedding night" to stop himself from having impure thoughts after seeing Chae-young's unbuttoned shirt. :lol

When Shin was teaching Chae-young how to drive a car :mrgreen:
- I loved that entire scene from dalja's spring actually... The menage a trois, the presence of Dalja's 3 men, the arrival of the mom and grandmom... God, that was funny! I was laughing like mad at Shin Sedo that time...

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Jun 3rd, '07, 19:49

goonggong wrote:
franchosa wrote:Oh I just remembered other funny scenes:

From Dal Ja's Spring,

- I loved that entire scene from dalja's spring actually... The menage a trois, the presence of Dalja's 3 men, the arrival of the mom and grandmom... God, that was funny! I was laughing like mad at Shin Sedo that time...
Those scenes in Dalja's Spring was so funny! I totally agree!

I also liked the scene where she ate Tae Bong's birthday cake and he wanted a kiss from her. It was so funny after she kissed him on the cheek and then small peck first. He had this expression, "Like what the hell? Is that it?!" I just thought the look on his face was so funny. Of course it was cute when she finally laid one on him! :lol

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Jun 3rd, '07, 20:04

I remember!

1. In My Girl when Seol Gong Chan presented Yoorin to his sick grandfather, then everybody was in tears, then the grateful grandfather's voice trails off... Gong Chan stares on in horror, then starts crying in grief ... then Yoo rin said, "Excuse me... if a person dies shouldn't the machine go beeep..." God, that was funny!
- Also the squashed mandarin... that was so funny!

2. In Hello, Aegisshi , the He-man battle between Dong Gyu and Chang Min in Hwa Ahn Dang... each man was trying to show off their bods while chopping wood in front of Sooha, then out comes the grandfather and chops up this really thick trunk in one fell swoop... hahahaha!

3. in Hello Franceska... well, basically the entire thing was funny... but I loved the ode to the dove... and I crack up everytime Sophia calls Doo-il blood son... And the way Elizabeth just couldn't recognize Tony Ahn... And the korean drama addict who fell in love with Elizabeth who was told by his mom that Elizabeth was actually his sister... then later he laments "Is there no one in this world who isn't my sister?!?" Poor fool. hahaha!

4. In Kim Sam Soon ... the sexy dance for Samshik's benefit... hahaha! Plus the toilet humor... I kept rewinding that part... Type A, B, AB and O, indeed... hahahahaha!!! And last one was how Sam shik was venting all of his anger on Sam sook the pig... when he couldn't get Sam soon out of his mind. The song playing on the background was so funny, and when he started strangling the pig... and then Sam soon cut her tongue while Sam shik was kicking the pig... It was hilarious.

5. Another in Dalja's Spring... The one where Dalja and Taebong was talking about their parents' connection... Then Dalja thinks Taebong and she were siblings (to the tune of Forbidden Game from Autumn in My Heart")... Taebong really cracked me up when he said , "Between the two of us, who's going to contract cancer and die?"

6. Another from Dalja's Spring... The Romeo and Juliet parody... "That's bound to hurt." hahahahaa!

Contessa

Post by Contessa » Jun 15th, '07, 15:35

MNIKSS - That part when Sam Soon's trying to change her name and Sam Shik's hired someone to rip her paper every single time! Even when she thought she was able to get through, the guy was still there! LMAO!

I also like the part in the ending when they're about to make love and Sam Soon asked Sam Shik to buy protection and she kicked him off the bed! The way she kicked him was just so funny! Haha!

My Girl - I LOVE the bathroom scene! When Yoo Rin was "acting" inside the bathroom then she slipped and laid naked on the floor and Gong Chan entering and seeing her sprawled there. That was just hilarious!!

The part after that when Gong Chan played a joke on Yoo Rin saying that she looked nice and that he had just noticed, Yoo Rin's reaction was just priceless! LMAO!

Full House - I laugh out loud whenever they pose as a happy couple, when the truth was they always make fun of each other. I mean, stuffing each other's mouths with food and all that. haha.

And that part of Full House that really cracked me and and never failed to crack me up no matter how many times I watch it was when Ji-Eun was cleaning the windows and Young-Jae said that she's doing it the wrong way and Young-Jae had to demonstrate. Bi was SUPER DOOPER FUNNY!!!!!

Whooo... just remembering those moments makes me laugh. I have to watch those dramas again. I have too!

krnonthak0b

Post by krnonthak0b » Jun 17th, '07, 06:50

fizzlex3mh wrote:the funniest drama for me was Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.
the parodies of winter sonata, sorry i love you, and full house are definitely 3 scenes to look forward to.
i almost died from laughing so hard.
i dont remember the parodies gah its been awhile could u tell me the episode for the winter sonata one?? lol i love winter sonata parodies hahaha the trailer for "my tutor friend lesson 2" LMAO

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 17th, '07, 15:50

all the parodies were at the beginning of episode 16
winter sonata was the first one but most people don't recognize it coz it isn't very obvious. but once you hear the OST playing in the background, it gives it away.

mittens

Post by mittens » Jun 22nd, '07, 03:04

Funniest moments:

1. My girl- when Yoo rin was caught picking the mandarin and she ran off then while gong chan was looking for her, she appeared out of nowhere and jogged as if she just passed by.. hehe. then, the part where she was drunk and hitted all the things that she sees on the road as if it was gong chan and when she saw him, she said"ah.. the real seol gong chan!" that expression o her face was really funny. Also the part where the grandpa said they'll go to Japan then she was trying some ways to stop him at the hospital and she thought of fainting but then there was a girl who fainted first than her. hehe...

2. My lovely kim sam soon - the part where she was dreaming that she was doing a sexy dance when in fact she really was just doing the running man dance and her dancing sucks.. that was so funny!!! thinking of that scene would really crack me up. so hilarious!!

3. Goong- when the Queen planned for them to have their wedding night and shin drank the wine and in order to keep his wild thoughts out of chaekyung, he does some exercises and chaekyung didnt even know. hehe

4. fantasy couple - there are lots of funny moments here!! the part where they first two met, the rain scene.. then the part where they were exchanging the dog and the cat. the part where jang cheol soo saw the mole on Anna's breast and when Anna had amnesia cheol soo told anna that she was his wife and the evidence was that he told her about the mole. hehe

5. Full house- the part where han ji eun sang the 3 bears crying bec. she thought the grandma was disappointed.. she was so cute singing while crying. hehe.. also those parts where lee young jae pretends that he is not jealous of the other guy, his face is really funny.

6. Hello Miss! - the part where they were boasting which one can break the logs well and they took off their shirts and the grandpa came breaking more logs than them.. LJH was so funny bec. he didnt have much to show off but he was really cute..

ah-pi

Post by ah-pi » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:37

Love in Heaven - the wedding episode. Two days before Jakyung and Wang-mo's wedding, a group of Wang-mo's friends went to Ye-ri's house to present the Ja-kyung's 'dowry'. Ye-ri's dad and Chung-ha had to give money to the dowry-bearers to encourage them to walk faster to the house entrance. But suddenly, Chung-ha flicked his fingers and his friends rushed out of the van to carry the guy wearing the squid mask into the house! That scene was so funny!

JlovesVan

funniest

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 24th, '07, 01:31

Goong/Palace: Shin and Chae Kyun getting locked in their wedding bedroom and him having to do exercises LOL also when he is taking out her head dress and all the nursemaids are listening at the door.

Full House: First time over to his parent's house and she brings the "three bears song" as a gift. The first time I saw that I laughed my butt off! I love him chastising her for it in the car and he is trying to keep from laughing. I pretty much laughed all the way through Full House though :)

Sangdoo: When he is acting gay in order to make his classmates mom leave the gigaloo that was hysterical. Also when he was telling the kid on the roof to jump so that his nephew could be number 4 in the class HA HA!!

My Girl: When she is caught picking the mandarins and pretends to be a jogger :)

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jun 26th, '07, 07:00

There are so many funny scenes in FULL HOUSE
1) On Han ji eun's birthday, and she wanted to go the amusement park but she didn't invite Rain. Well she didn't get to go, and Rain disguised himself and went into the park to look for her. It's was so funny. he tried on so many hats, and got chased by fans and ended up at a toilet
2) After their honeymoon, and rain got a present for Han Jieun and she thought he bought her a car but it was a bike. She was so happy and then NO. it's was halarious.
3) Han jieun was very funny when she spent time with grandmother. they're like little kids
4) When they were cleaning windows, rain demonstrated her how to clean. freakin funny
There are so many more, but can't remember now.

My Girl was very funny too.

kimmy12

Post by kimmy12 » Jul 1st, '07, 06:42

MY GIRL
JOo yoo rin lied to seol gong chan when they're inside a lif,and told that wishes will come true just by hold on breath and make a wish..then gong chan followed quietly what yoo rin said.later when she knew gong chan followed what she said.she laughed very hard..also when yoo rin in a bathroom and get slipped, then gong chan rushed in the bathroom and saw she was naked,,haha

Poptart7

Post by Poptart7 » Jul 5th, '07, 02:13

I have seen quite a few Korean Drama and there have been sooooooo many funny scenes that got me laughing pretty hard. I don't remember them all accurately but I'll mention a few...

1) My name is Kim Sam Soon -- This is probably the very first one that came to my mind. The karaoke scene, HILARIOUS! The toilet scene and the talk about the blood type thing, also HILARIOUS! Those 2 were the 2 main scenes that stuck out the most but all of Kim Sam Soon's dreams and thoughts are funny too. I love this series.

2) Really really like you -- Now this one, I don't remember accurately. There were many funny and cute scenes with Lee Min Ki and Eugene but I think that the funnier scenes must have been when that one chef or something went swimming with her friend and she falls in love with the bodyguard with the nickname "Robot". You know? And she follows him around everywhere and stuff. I found that pretty funny, if you know what I'm talking about...But I love this drama!

3) Oh Dal Ja's Spring -- Many funny scenes in this one too! I don't remember them all...I love Oh Dal Ja's thoughts and dreams, those are always hilarious. I also find the scenes with her co-workers funny, how they try to help her and protect her from trouble, etc. I love all scenes whenever Lee Min Ki and Chae Rim are together. One of the cute, romantic and funny scenes would probably on the night of Tae Bong's birthday. I love this series too!

4) Rude woman -- This series has quite a lot of funny scenes involving around baseball and stuff between the lead female and lead male. Of course being a drama based on revenge, a lot of scenes where the ex-husband and lead female try to get revenge on each other are also hilarious. I love this drama as well!!! I love all the dramas that I have mentioned!!! :D

Some other funny dramas include Sweet 18 (many cute and funny scenes), Goong (when the lead female beats up the doll that she made to imitate the lead male), My girl (many scenes) and I'm pretty sure that there's more...I just can't think of all of them right now. Haha. But yea. I love Korean drama!!! :lol

BabiiBue92

Post by BabiiBue92 » Jul 5th, '07, 06:34

Goong/Princess Hour
Epi13

LocaBonita

Post by LocaBonita » Sep 25th, '07, 10:18

My Girl : The whole thing was funny LooL .. :lol

Full house : The laundry scene when he tried to hug her and when rain was singing the 3 bears song .. :cheers
[/b]

miyukigrg

Post by miyukigrg » Sep 26th, '07, 06:58

well mine is from full house.i find it funny when ji-eun tells younjae the joke of rabbit & tortoise,When ji eun(song hye kyo) sings the 3 bears song and at the end of her singing it they just stare at her thiking her as a fool,when jieun carries grand ma when she collapes.each time i watch full house i laugh a lot.
well there are uncountable funny scenes in my girl.

crimmy

Post by crimmy » Oct 18th, '07, 05:44

Definitely the squashed fruit scene in My Girl.. that mde me lol in real life

RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Oct 19th, '07, 23:13

kim sam soon when captain jung w.e har name is wanted to go after the boss and she un botton her shirt and a cocoroach feel on her chest and she went runing out of the office trying to get it out and she feel on the floor and it came out of her shirt and the boss never knew what was wrong with her.

my girl the part where the girl tells the guy that if the person is dead the machine should go beep

goong the one where the crown princess wanted to kick the crown prince but she ended up falling on her butt

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Oct 20th, '07, 02:10

Yeah, In Kim Sam-soon (2nd ep.), after she stopped day dreaming about her sexy dance wSam-shik, the part they cut to right after that, with her dancing in reality, really crappily. That scene was so hilarious, I had to pause to catch my breath.

In Coffee Prince, towards the end of the very first episode, where his mom or grandma sets him up with some girls. When one of those girls lifted up her arms to ask for water or something, I was cracking up!

Then in Dal Ja's Spring, I forgot which ep, but when Dal Ja and Tae Bong were watching tv, Dal Ja was lying on the floor and Tae Bong was on the couch, Dal Ja farted all loud ahaha! I thought that was funny. (I mean, who farts in front of their bf? :lol)

And Sweet Spy had a lot of funny scenes. I mean really funny. In the beginning, before they got to the romance and all. Like the first 4 or 6 eps were all funny as hell.

x-dolly-x

Post by x-dolly-x » Jan 20th, '08, 16:44

i was wetting mysellf in these scenes...

My Girl - Every time Yoo Rin lies... i laugh so much! The funniest time she lies is probably when Gong Chan Shii is going to Japan and he throws money at her. She goes up to him and says..

"Your going to regret this!"and off she goes crying and screaming and lying .. all in ONE go... she says all this crap about how her mother told her not to go off with LAND guys and how she'd take care of their baby. The look on Gong Chan's face was just CLASSIC! But the funniest bit is when she gather all the money and covers her mouth with only a bit not covering her mouth and she sticks her tongue out!!!

Goong - When Chae gyung....screamms

"Yahh Shiin" at Shin because... i don't know BUT she does try and kick him and ends up brusing her butt!!

Coffee Prince - When one of the prince's... i forgot his name but he calls Go Eun Chan .. My Chan... it may sound crappy but i nearly wet myself in this scene.

My Lovely Kim Sam Soon - When Sam Soon starts dancing sexily at her welcoming party but that's just her dream.. in reality she's dancing sooo crappy OMG... i cant even express it!

Merkmerk

Post by Merkmerk » Jan 27th, '08, 05:40

Alone in Love - Any scene where the main guy is caught with one of his adult videos

The Legend - Any scene with 주무치

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Feb 4th, '08, 10:30

Sweet 18 It was in episode 3 I think when they are about to kiss, music goes on "Only you..." and then Jung Sook farts and Hyuk-joon asks "What was that sound"
Jung Sook "what sound? I didn't hear anything"
Hyuk-joon "sniff sniff... did you just fart?"
Jung Sook "No I didn't"
Hyuk-joon "Yes you did HA HA HA"
Jung Sook "What's wrong with it. HAven't you ever farted!?"
Hyuk-joon "HA HA HA!"

JlovesVan

soulmates

Post by JlovesVan » Feb 15th, '08, 18:12

most of my funniest moments comes from soulmate. The one were Dong wook's gf farts in his bed, the scene where she has to pee and run offs and pretty much every scene with those two in it is hysterical!

Sangdoo also has some great ones; where he is on the roof "convincing" the student to jump so his nephew can be in a higher academic rank (LOL) or when he acts gay to chase off the guys client. That show has tons of funny scenes.

My Girl when the grandpa is suppose to die and everyone is crying over his bed when he flatlines and then he comes back. That scene has me rolling!

mitch16

Post by mitch16 » Feb 19th, '08, 22:46

most of the scenes in my girl crank me up...

uhm the memorable one was wen yoo rin (LDH) keeps on telling ahjumma that shes cup B but ahjumma shes not....den gong chan came over...
it was funny!

harharpan

Post by harharpan » Feb 20th, '08, 18:14

*_* I loved a lot of scenes in My name is Kim Sam Soon.. Karaoke, the brawl between the couples at that one banquet..

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Apr 1st, '08, 16:50

:lol :lol :lol
Last edited by ctfazra on Apr 1st, '08, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

ctfazra

Re: soulmates

Post by ctfazra » Apr 1st, '08, 17:05

Goong --> d part when chae gyung talks to shin (i think she's gonna apologize for something) but he jz ignores her. so she ends up talking to her "shin doll" while dragging "him" into her room. haha..i jz luv that part..so funny
chae gyung's crazy family makes me laugh my heart out too..d boy even once said, "what a crazy family.." :lol :lol :lol
JlovesVan wrote:My Girl when the grandpa is suppose to die and everyone is crying over his bed when he flatlines and then he comes back. That scene has me rolling!

yah! then once she said "if he's dead, isn't d reading of his heartbeat like beeeeep...?" hahaha..it makes me rolling too.. :lol :lol :lol

myjaehee

Post by myjaehee » Apr 5th, '08, 18:09

the latest drama that i watch is 'soulmate'...

yup i agree with JlovesVan :lol .i keep smiling when remember the cute gf of Dong Wok farts in such precious moment ... hehehe. :mrgreen:
another scene is when she want to pee after watching the movie. :D

Eun-ju Lee

Post by Eun-ju Lee » Apr 18th, '14, 17:07

In "I Do,I Do" , when Tae Kang dances with Na Ri ! oh,it was so funny !!!! :lol