BEST "I LOVE YOU" moments

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Post Reply
goonggong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 22nd, '06, 23:00

BEST "I LOVE YOU" moments

Post by goonggong » Feb 22nd, '07, 01:00

I don't know if anybosy has already started this thread... mr/ms moderator, please redirect if so. :D

Number 1. My Girl. During the kiss scene in Episode 13, in the middle of the first long kiss Seol Gong Chan whisipered "Saranghe" to Joo Yoo Rin... I could just die.

Number 2. What's Up Fox. With Park Cheol Su standing outside Ko Byoung Hee's door... aaawww....

I can't think of the other dramas I've seen.. I'll check out my list. hahaha!

nophankh
Posts: 222
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 08:11
Location: PA, US

Post by nophankh » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:32

Best moment ever that made you scream out...AWWWW.. was in GOONG ep. 16 the bed scene when Shin gently pulled Chae-young over and hugged her.

[img]http://alwaysends.cantdeny.com/albums/goong/016/323.jpg[/img]

Another precious love moment was in Goong Ep. 15, when Shin decides to hug Chae-young out of frustration and thus ending their argument.
[img]http://alwaysends.cantdeny.com/albums/goong/015/082.jpg[/img]
SOOO Touching.

Oh..another one...The first kiss in spring Waltz ep.10

Jae ha is frustrated because Philip (his best friend) likes Eun-Young and he likes her too. He vents out his frustration by yelling at Eun Young over the stupidest things. The development of the tender kiss starts when he yells at Eun Young for losing some music notes. She runs off somewhere, eventually he finds her. She is crying near the river bed. He helps her up, pulls her close, and gives her tender kiss showing that he really likes her but can't show it. And that is the start of their relationship.
[img]http://alwaysends.cantdeny.com/albums/waltz/010/742.jpg[/img]

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Feb 23rd, '07, 03:38

for me its in full house because at last young jae confessed his feelings to ji eun and said i love you.. and the things he said to ji eun after saying saranghe were very touching :wub:
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 368486.jpg[/img]
full house forever!!

f2tsky
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 30th, '04, 03:32

Post by f2tsky » Feb 23rd, '07, 03:58

I like full house too~ especially when ji eun tells young jae that she'll be protecting him...ah...it was so nice~ :wub:

User avatar
FlameWolf21
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 7th, '07, 22:23
Location: Currently: US

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 23rd, '07, 04:39

I love the scenes from It Started with a kiss when Zhi Shu first kissed Xiang Qin

[img]http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S05142005 ... ic/064.jpg[/img]

And also the rain scene where he admitted that she was the one he loved and cared about the most. that was so sweet cuz he ran all the way there and i was so happy that he finally just told her. ANd also at the end of the drama where she was begging for him and he turned around and stood beside her, with his pride to the wind. I can't find all the pics but its was awesome.

User avatar
marienella_m
Posts: 530
Joined: Dec 15th, '04, 16:52

Post by marienella_m » Feb 23rd, '07, 05:18

the best i love you ever for me was Eun-chae's confession to Moo- hyuk in MISA. that was the best, it still makes me cry everytime i see it.

kuzuryuharu
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 23rd, '07, 15:57

Re: BEST "I LOVE YOU" moments

Post by kuzuryuharu » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:47

goonggong wrote:I

Number 1. My Girl. During the kiss scene in Episode 13, in the middle of the first long kiss Seol Gong Chan whisipered "Saranghe" to Joo Yoo Rin... I could just die.

!
I totally AGREE!!! This has got to be the best "I love you" moments... :wub:

goonggong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 22nd, '06, 23:00

Post by goonggong » Feb 24th, '07, 08:14

marienella_m wrote:the best i love you ever for me was Eun-chae's confession to Moo- hyuk in MISA. that was the best, it still makes me cry everytime i see it.
I have to say it's pretty good... that's the subway stairs scene, right? Okay, that's another one on my list.

In Goong, Shin said the S word in the interview... the entire interview was rather moving, but what happened afterward was more painful... when Chae kyung actually confronted Shin if what he said was true... I was crying buckets at that time... Darn!

Another one was in the last episode of Ijuksa (the time the two of them went away) when the voiceover (it was Kim Sarang, right?) said that the the entire time Bokgu was in love with Eun Suk... I was crying so much from that point to the end of that episode.

Oh, and one of the most fun... Gong yoo's screaming fit in Biscuit Teacher and STar Candy... It was so cute! Haha. I smile whenever I think about it. :)

goonggong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 22nd, '06, 23:00

Post by goonggong » Feb 24th, '07, 11:53

Oh, and I forgot Na InJae's declaration in exhibition of Fireworks.. what did he say - "I didn't know that I will fall in love with you... I love you, Na Rah" (God, I loved it in Korean...)

User avatar
Hachiko-chan
Posts: 107
Joined: Dec 19th, '06, 10:19
Location: Finland

Post by Hachiko-chan » Feb 25th, '07, 18:16

Goong is my favourite, can't help it :wub:

User avatar
SinFan
Posts: 68
Joined: Nov 14th, '06, 14:58
Location: on a soft cloud sleeping <3

Post by SinFan » Feb 25th, '07, 18:29

FlameWolf21 wrote:I love the scenes from It Started with a kiss when Zhi Shu first kissed Xiang Qin

[img]http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S05142005 ... ic/064.jpg[/img]

And also the rain scene where he admitted that she was the one he loved and cared about the most. that was so sweet cuz he ran all the way there and i was so happy that he finally just told her. ANd also at the end of the drama where she was begging for him and he turned around and stood beside her, with his pride to the wind. I can't find all the pics but its was awesome.
aah
I totally agree =p
the first kiss of them ^_^ was like....his confession to her...but she didn't know it yet =p
and the rain scene was wonderfull ^_^ just perfecttt

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 28th, '07, 05:56

Goong/Princess Hours has the best 'i love you' moments. no doubt bout that! sometimes i envy chae-kyung.. XD :mrgreen:

User avatar
SharArandia
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 21:47
Location: City of Sin
Contact:

Post by SharArandia » Mar 16th, '07, 02:34

My vote goes to Goong of course. Not only were their "I Love You" moments cute, but there kissing scene was hot. Fogged up my monitor screen! O_O

User avatar
P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 368
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 22:54
Location: California
Contact:

Post by P0KEY » Mar 16th, '07, 02:53

GOONG, most definitely. The interview was really tough on my emotions because I felt really bad for Shin.

Ok, ISWAK is another really big one for me. Because it`s like DRAMATIC IRONY. You KNOW that Zhi Shu likes XIang Qin. It`s not even frustrating, though, because (I know it`s frustrating when the people take forever to find out even though there are millions of clues) you see all sides of the story, even Zhi Shu's. My favorite part in ISWAK is actually when Xiang Qin brings a boxed dinner to Zhi Shu's office (after their confession in the rain and everything), and when she comes in, he puts his head on her stomach and she comforts him. Small and insignificant, yes, but HIGHLY emotional and cute.

I also liked the part in Devil Beside You where Ah Mong, going out of the hotel after meeting his mom for the first time in like 15 years or something, grabs Qi Yue and just hugs her really tight because he`s so shaken and needs some support; he really wanted to see his mom and he just couldn`t keep it inside anymore, and she says "Ah Mong, hug me tighter. You see? I`m here, I`ll be here". He really showed his other side, even when he`s like a bad boy (reputation-wise).

:)

Another one (sorry lol) was in Hana Kimi, when Jiro's character professed his love to Ella. Funniest thing ever (GYA POWER!!!) :cheers:
"Bears Beets Battlestar Gallactica."

User avatar
dokbupgi
Posts: 119
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 05:38

Post by dokbupgi » Mar 16th, '07, 09:26

my choices:
1. My Girl
2. What's Up Fox
3. MISA

since I only remember the 'saranghae' in these 3 (even before reading this thread) they must be the most memorable.

and because i'm female, i prefer the soft ones from the guys in #1 and #2 :) but #3 is very memorable too. she was yelling until her voice broke. so heart-wrenching!

yumi-chan
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 17th, '07, 02:50

Post by yumi-chan » Mar 17th, '07, 04:48

^_^ Have to agree with that kissing scene from Spring Waltz...SO cute!

And also the part when Jae ha finally says the words 'I love you' to Eun Young. It's when they're on the bench and he had his head on her shoulder. I LOVED the way she reched to stroke his cheek and he places his hand over hers before he murmers, "Saranghe."

*melts into a puddle*

:wub: The music that was playing during that scene was so perfect too.

[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9315 ... youtz0.jpg[/img]

justinlee7
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 00:45

Post by justinlee7 » Mar 17th, '07, 17:56

SORRY I LOVE YOU - the "sarangghe ajushi" part!!!!

goonggong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 22nd, '06, 23:00

Post by goonggong » Mar 18th, '07, 11:44

FlameWolf21 wrote:I love the scenes from It Started with a kiss when Zhi Shu first kissed Xiang Qin

[img]http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S05142005 ... ic/064.jpg[/img]

And also the rain scene where he admitted that she was the one he loved and cared about the most. that was so sweet cuz he ran all the way there and i was so happy that he finally just told her. ANd also at the end of the drama where she was begging for him and he turned around and stood beside her, with his pride to the wind. I can't find all the pics but its was awesome.

I just finished this series... Oh my gosh! The first kiss I didn't dig much.... the second was cute.. but the third! oh my gosh! it was one of the most romantic confession scenes ever! qualifies also for the best kisses category, which is another thread. but cripe! I still can't get Zhi Shu's expression out of my head... he was looking so tortured when he asked Xiang Jin if the other guy proposed and when he said that it was none of his business... and after a long struggle against what his mom had wanted him to do, he at last acknowledged his feelings for the girl... and the kiss... sigh...

sweet_azngal
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 18:08

Post by sweet_azngal » Mar 18th, '07, 17:12

is this restricted to dramas cuz the one that pops in my head is 'a moment to remember'
how he tried to get her to remember before saying 'i love you' made me want to cry

arabian
Posts: 1292
Joined: Mar 29th, '06, 19:32

Post by arabian » Mar 18th, '07, 17:18

I think Goong & Full house have the best confess..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

beertax
Posts: 79
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 11:02

Post by beertax » Mar 18th, '07, 17:50

Fantasy Couple ep 14, when Na Sang Shil tells Chul Soo that she loves him over the phone. It wasn't especially touching, but I like the way she says it. "Love is like that... I love you." LOL :cheers:

leedongwook4ever
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 30th, '07, 06:32

Post by leedongwook4ever » Mar 30th, '07, 06:56

i saw this forum and what really came to my head is the "I love you" part in MY GIRL!!!its just so sweet when gong chan said i love you to yoo rin between the kiss and they kissed again!!!gosh!!!i loved it so much!!!! :wub:
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/ ... 2454_l.jpg[/img]
OMg!!!!i just love this part!!! :wub:

User avatar
notimeforfairytales
Posts: 140
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 16:28
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by notimeforfairytales » Mar 30th, '07, 10:59

leedongwook4ever wrote:i saw this forum and what really came to my head is the "I love you" part in MY GIRL!!!its just so sweet when gong chan said i love you to yoo rin between the kiss and they kissed again!!!gosh!!!i loved it so much!!!! :wub:
I have to agree with you on that one! It was such a cute moment! :wub:

I also loved all the cute moments in Goong, and Zhi Shu's confession in the rain in ISWAK. Looks like I'm not the only one!
Currently watching: Cinderellas Sister, Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste, Sunao ni Narenakute, Tsuki no Koibito

User avatar
xiah1fan
Posts: 241
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:22
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by xiah1fan » Mar 30th, '07, 11:06

It was soo that Hello My Teachere...HEhe...He was soo funny...I think it was not the best bút the second best cause i thought the best was Goong and it was soo cute..but Hello My Teachere was more like funny
[img]http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/star/photo/ ... 144721.jpg[/img]
ImageImage
......................May I Sarang You? :cry: ................

User avatar
jani
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 7th, '06, 07:41
Location: USA

Post by jani » Mar 30th, '07, 11:21

yup..
goong
definitely had some good 'saranghe' scenes [even though the word wasn't actually spoken out loud]
-the one episode after she ran away because she found out about the pictures and he goes looking for her then he hugs her from behind
-and the part right before their steamy kiss when he tells her to stay with him
:wub: :wub: :wub:
full house
-when he tells her that he loves her when they're camping...aww sweet...
iswak
-definitely one of my favorite scenes: after the whole confession and all when she brings the lunchbox to his office and he puts his head on her stomach---LOVED IT
hana yori dango
-at the end of the first season when she tells him that even though he's stupid and arrogant she still loves him...and the silhouette kiss
-the part in season 2 where she gets lost in the blizzard and he goes to find her and they have to stay warm in that shack in the middle of nowhere and he gets his memory of her back...it was so sweet tears were running
-the proposal at the end of season 2

User avatar
tisa
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 13:00
Location: Slovenia

Post by tisa » Mar 30th, '07, 11:32

I liked the confessions in Spring Waltz and Hello my teacher the best.

kezsh
Posts: 26
Joined: Apr 3rd, '07, 12:37
Location: earth

Post by kezsh » Apr 12th, '07, 15:22

My Girl, goong and IT started with a kiss has the best confessions ever!

My Girl - ep. 13, the kiss- where there was the saranghae part in the middle and the last one in the elevator.

Goong- The part where Chaekyung hugged shingoon's back that lead to their kiss.

ISWAK- ep. 17 & 29 - the 2nd kiss- the one in the hospital (OMG! it was just so sweet!!) then there's zhi shu's confession in the rain- (the best confession) you can really see it in his eyes.



:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
melz
Posts: 65
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:35
Location: MD

Post by melz » Apr 15th, '07, 22:23

My favorite scene was definitey in episode 18 of Save the Last Dance. He had just regained his memory and went to find her at her inn. Then he recited their promise to her and tells her he loves her with tears streaming down his face. It was soo adorable, and it made me sob.

[img]http://xba.xanga.com/e48d74221133211777 ... 549624.jpg[/img] [img]http://xf6.xanga.com/2cad92251123511777 ... 549636.jpg[/img] [img]http://x41.xanga.com/e08d855b0833711777 ... 549658.jpg[/img]

The scene at the very end between the two was even better (I sobbed even harder on that one), but I don't think he says I love you directly there.

There were some really good I love yous in Stairway to Heaven too. The ones from goong and my girl were good too. But I think they're usually better in the sappier dramas for me at least.

nophankh
Posts: 222
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 08:11
Location: PA, US

Post by nophankh » Apr 17th, '07, 03:46

The best would have to be SOULMATE, at the park, DongWook tells SooKyung that she is his soulmate. SHe is crying and he pulls her tightly and kisses her. My heart just melt when I saw this.

GOONG kiss, my girl confession, spring waltz leaning on the shoulder, full house tent thing, or ISWAK confession does not compare to this scene.

People go watch Soulmate...this is one of the best korean sitcom/drama ever. The music is fantastic too.

kaori gen
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 17th, '07, 03:49

Post by kaori gen » Apr 17th, '07, 04:05

best i love you:

1. hana yori dango 1st season - epi 9
2. nobuta wo produce - yamapi indirectly said it but i still find it cute
3. kurosagi - wen Maki told YamaP ... but he coldly rejected her
4. my name is kim sam soon - lol HyunBin was kinda violent but it totally worked!
5. Hyun bin in "millionaire first love"

Ms483836
Posts: 45
Joined: Nov 12th, '06, 07:25
Location: USA

Post by Ms483836 » May 3rd, '07, 01:57

leedongwook4ever wrote:i saw this forum and what really came to my head is the "I love you" part in MY GIRL!!!its just so sweet when gong chan said i love you to yoo rin between the kiss and they kissed again!!!gosh!!!i loved it so much!!!! :wub:
Image
OMg!!!!i just love this part!!! :wub:
:wub: i agree with all the my girls!! this scene was the BEST!! the best i love you! GOSH!!! just thinking about it makes my heart melt again... :wub:

Ms483836
Posts: 45
Joined: Nov 12th, '06, 07:25
Location: USA

Post by Ms483836 » May 3rd, '07, 14:30

another one best i love you moments gotta be :

in epi 21-22 of Dal ja spring!! where he rans after her and tells her!!!!! it was soo touching...not a sweet touching way like my girl but a heartbreaking i love you that was to the great love of the life sort of i love yous!!

ImageImageImage

He grabs her and kisses her without any warning, and then he tells her:
“I’m sorry. But… no matter how I look at it… I can’t end things with you. So don’t go. Don’t go anywhere.”
“Tae Bong.”
“I said don’t go, so don’t go!”
“Tae Bong.”
“I love you. I said… I love you. Don’t you understand?”
Dal Ja: “Thank you for saying that. So once in my life, I was loved. I’m so glad that it was with you… I won’t tell you to wait. And I won’t say that I’ll return to you either.”
Tae Bong: “Dal Ja.”
Dal Ja: “Let’s not make any promises, or any guarantees. And let’s not fool ourselves into thinking that our feelings right now won’t change in two years. If I tied you down with those promises, it would be my selfish greed… That one phrase you just told me is plenty for me. Those were the greatest words of my life… I love you, Tae Bong.”

ImageImage
:wub: :wub: :wub:

evil4ever
Posts: 219
Joined: Mar 5th, '07, 04:16
Location: UAE

Post by evil4ever » May 3rd, '07, 18:14

FOR ME 8) 8)

Surgeon Bon Dal hee <<<in the elevator<< i like this scene so much i watch it without understanding it 100 times lool :P :D
Que Sera Sera <<<in the rain :wub: :wub: :whistling:
there are many but i can't remember at the moment .. :blink :whistling:

goonggong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 22nd, '06, 23:00

Post by goonggong » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:58

Ms483836 wrote:another one best i love you moments gotta be :

in epi 21-22 of Dal ja spring!! where he rans after her and tells her!!!!! it was soo touching...not a sweet touching way like my girl but a heartbreaking i love you that was to the great love of the life sort of i love yous!!

ImageImageImage

He grabs her and kisses her without any warning, and then he tells her:
“I’m sorry. But… no matter how I look at it… I can’t end things with you. So don’t go. Don’t go anywhere.”
“Tae Bong.”
“I said don’t go, so don’t go!”
“Tae Bong.”
“I love you. I said… I love you. Don’t you understand?”
Dal Ja: “Thank you for saying that. So once in my life, I was loved. I’m so glad that it was with you… I won’t tell you to wait. And I won’t say that I’ll return to you either.”
Tae Bong: “Dal Ja.”
Dal Ja: “Let’s not make any promises, or any guarantees. And let’s not fool ourselves into thinking that our feelings right now won’t change in two years. If I tied you down with those promises, it would be my selfish greed… That one phrase you just told me is plenty for me. Those were the greatest words of my life… I love you, Tae Bong.”

ImageImage
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Dang! I loved this part... One of the best, definitely! No over-the-top acting in this scene... just pure emotion... My tears just fell when I saw how Dalja was trying to brace herself up, but then just leaned against the glass... then Tae bong sees her, then they stare at each other... then Tae bong suddenly kisses her... God! there went my brain... all mush and goo and stuff.. hahaha! Sigh... One of the best kdramas too, in my opinion. Seen it 4 times and my infatuation's showing no signs of abating...

User avatar
bean
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 10:02

Post by bean » Jun 8th, '07, 07:44

Guys, after i watch MISA i really feel so sad for a long time :cry: ..

The best i love you momment gonna be form MISA.. anyone who watched this drama would understand... 'sorry , i love you ' haiz. so sad..

I cry everytime i watch it .

cherillyn
Posts: 10
Joined: Jan 7th, '07, 02:36
Location: Australia

Post by cherillyn » Jun 11th, '07, 08:15

can't remember the specifics but the most lasting impressions would be from:

1.MISA
2. Spring Waltz
3. One Fine Day
4. Dal Ja Spring

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Jun 15th, '07, 14:39

The best "I Love You" moment has got to be that one in MY GIRL. Just reading the 'I Love You' thing on the title of this thread brought Gong Chan's confession immediately in my head. I want to be told "I Love You" in between kisses too!! :hissy:

And I can't remember the "I love you" part in Goong for the life of me. Better watch it again. :blink

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Jun 26th, '07, 07:04

FULL HOUSE all the way.

User avatar
emceelegs
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 5th, '07, 05:16

Post by emceelegs » Aug 10th, '07, 02:32

GOONG= when changyeong said to SHIN = that I think my heart hurts its
because I LOVE YOU and after few more lines they kiss whaa and what
a kiss...
Also the interview scene...where shin confesses his love to CG = That scene
really breaks my heart..its as if that what he said is true..real..

MY Girl.= that was cute scene in ep.13

User avatar
LocaBonita
Posts: 20
Joined: Aug 26th, '07, 17:00
Location: UAE

Post by LocaBonita » Sep 25th, '07, 10:09

nophankh wrote:Best moment ever that made you scream out...AWWWW.. was in GOONG ep. 16 the bed scene when Shin gently pulled Chae-young over and hugged her.

Image

Another precious love moment was in Goong Ep. 15, when Shin decides to hug Chae-young out of frustration and thus ending their argument.
Image
SOOO Touching.
I Totally AGree .. and also I loved the scene from my girl in episode 13 when he was kissing her and he told her i love you .. OMG :wub:

User avatar
peng2
Posts: 26
Joined: Jun 29th, '07, 05:22

Post by peng2 » Sep 25th, '07, 21:57

I REALLY loved the part in Dal Ja's Spring when Tae Bong takes a swig of liquor :alcoholic: before barging into Dal Ja's room on his birthday.

"I'll leave if you ask me to leave. I'll count to three. If you don't say to leave, I'll take it as a sign of consent."

It was SOOOOO steamy. I need to open a window now. :w00t:


Coffee Prince when he says he loves her even though he still things she's a boy was pretty great too.

cassarollsushi
Posts: 7
Joined: Aug 10th, '07, 21:50

Post by cassarollsushi » Sep 26th, '07, 00:51

1. Full House: i loved when young jae told ji-eun he loved her when they were camping(i love you ji-eun, i love you, awwwwwwwwwwww:D)
2. Hana Yori Dango 2: when he forgets her in the end, but then goes and saved her even though he still doesn't remember, but it's his "instinct" to save her, and then later when they're in the hut thing, he remembers her(sooo sweet~!)

User avatar
kamkar1
Posts: 170
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 22:34
Location: California

Post by kamkar1 » Sep 26th, '07, 01:00

h..another one...The first kiss in spring Waltz ep.10

Jae ha is frustrated because Philip (his best friend) likes Eun-Young and he likes her too. He vents out his frustration by yelling at Eun Young over the stupidest things. The development of the tender kiss starts when he yells at Eun Young for losing some music notes. She runs off somewhere, eventually he finds her. She is crying near the river bed. He helps her up, pulls her close, and gives her tender kiss showing that he really likes her but can't show it. And that is the start of their relationship.


To me this is the best kiss scene too just for this moment I fall in love with this drama
but the best I love you has to go to Coffee Prince
(no matter who your a guy or an alien I just love you) can you guys imagine more pure love than this?
Next is My Girl of course!

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » Sep 29th, '07, 13:35

I liked that scene in Smile Again when Jae Myuong hugged Dan Hee from behind and said "No matter where I am I'll make sure youare happy. I love you" it was so sweet <3

I also liked that scene in Coffee Prince when Han Kyul hugged Eun Chan. Awww I was like "this is too cute".

User avatar
eilla
Posts: 39
Joined: Dec 18th, '07, 17:19
Location: poland

Post by eilla » Feb 2nd, '08, 00:21

My girl, definitely! The way he whispers "I love you" in the middle of the kiss, it just make my heart melting!
currently watching: You are Beautiful; Loving you a thousand times; Style

User avatar
jiexika
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 3rd, '08, 11:53
Location: Germany

Post by jiexika » Feb 3rd, '08, 18:32

I dont know if someone of you have watchend the taiwanese drama Devil beside you.
But I think that is one of the best scenes:
Image
Image

User avatar
princess_jime
Posts: 294
Joined: Nov 6th, '06, 22:07
Location: Venezuela!

Post by princess_jime » Feb 4th, '08, 01:23

I loved the Coffee Prince scene, episode 10...
Han Kyul rushes in after having his mind filled with sweet Eun Chan memories, Eun Chan is being all cute trying to fix the mural (very unprofessionally made, IMHO XD ).
He can't take it any more.

He grabs Eun Chan, kiss, then he says:
"Listen up. Because I will say this only once. I like you. Whether you're a man... or an alien. I don't care anymore."

Then Eun Chan, unable to take it anymore either, grabs him and kisses him back.



:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Noi
Posts: 132
Joined: May 1st, '07, 03:27
Location: Chechón

Post by Noi » Feb 4th, '08, 02:57

My favorite will always be Sam-Soon choking Jin-Heon to make him say "I love you".


:mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
mitch16
Posts: 42
Joined: May 6th, '07, 17:40
Location: Suuny Diego

Post by mitch16 » Feb 7th, '08, 07:48

hhhmmmm....
epi 23 in goong...lol
im so addicted to dat drama...

i was touched wen Chaegyung confessed her feelings to shin goon and later on they kissed...

wahahaha! so romantic!
:wub: :wub: :wub: madly in love with Yoon Kye Sang :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
ctfazra
Posts: 58
Joined: Mar 13th, '07, 16:11
Location: Malaysia

Post by ctfazra » Apr 1st, '08, 17:52

strawberrie1210 wrote:Goong/Princess Hours has the best 'i love you' moments. no doubt bout that! sometimes i envy chae-kyung.. XD :mrgreen:
hope i can be in her place..i luv each word he conveyed when confessing his love to her..credit to the scriptwriter :)

another 1 is Coffee Prince when han gyul said to eun chan that he doesn't care anymore even "he" is an alien....that scene makes my heart aches so much as gong yoo was very good in potraying his deep love through emotion....really, i envy both chae-kyung n eun chan (but i luv YEH) :P

User avatar
nysophia
Posts: 32
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 19:09

Re: BEST "I LOVE YOU" moments

Post by nysophia » May 1st, '08, 02:58

kuzuryuharu wrote:
goonggong wrote:I

Number 1. My Girl. During the kiss scene in Episode 13, in the middle of the first long kiss Seol Gong Chan whisipered "Saranghe" to Joo Yoo Rin... I could just die.

!
I totally AGREE!!! This has got to be the best "I love you" moments... :wub:
OMGOMGOMG!!! ME TOO!!! the whispered "saranghae" is soooooo OMG!!

i think the scene in goong was awesome too... when he asks her not to leave, hugs and kisses. that was a w e s o m e

User avatar
sitaslide
Posts: 40
Joined: Apr 10th, '06, 14:11
Location: Indonesia

Post by sitaslide » May 4th, '08, 12:41

well...i agree with GOONG!!
Saying 'I LOVE YOU" was not told only by saying that but through actions by both of them...
that's totally...unbeatable!!!

also coffee prince...i like it too.. the moment he really can't stand to say that, he rushed back to the cafe and kiss the girl...romantic!!

at the Full House...it was also cute...how Young Jae really tried to say the word and waiting for her respond, then the girl just can't say anything but with a kiss to say "na du.. (me too)".


Love..love...love...


v(^_^)v

Beccaatoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Mar 13th, '08, 15:27

I like the answer on this one

Post by Beccaatoo » May 4th, '08, 13:23

beertax wrote:Fantasy Couple ep 14, when Na Sang Shil tells Chul Soo that she loves him over the phone. It wasn't especially touching, but I like the way she says it. "Love is like that... I love you." LOL :cheers:

I like his reply after she hangs up " I don't even bear to say it...but you said it on the phone? It doesn't count! Doesn't count!" Then he smiles. :D

User avatar
tazanya
Posts: 48
Joined: Jan 28th, '08, 21:41
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Post by tazanya » Jun 25th, '08, 02:57

princess_jime wrote:I loved the Coffee Prince scene, episode 10...
Han Kyul rushes in after having his mind filled with sweet Eun Chan memories, Eun Chan is being all cute trying to fix the mural (very unprofessionally made, IMHO XD ).
He can't take it any more.

He grabs Eun Chan, kiss, then he says:
"Listen up. Because I will say this only once. I like you. Whether you're a man... or an alien. I don't care anymore."

Then Eun Chan, unable to take it anymore either, grabs him and kisses him back.



:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I totally agree this is one of the best I Love You moments...but also

Love Truly/ I Really Really Like You (w/Eugene) the scene where she realizes that all the jibberesh he was always saying to her was in fact I Love You in various different languages then she starts saying them back to him...so ridiculously sweet.

Honeylet123
Posts: 8
Joined: Jun 26th, '08, 03:26

Post by Honeylet123 » Jun 28th, '08, 03:40

goonggong wrote:
Ms483836 wrote:another one best i love you moments gotta be :
in epi 21-22 of Dal ja spring!! where he rans after her and tells her!!!!! it was soo touching...not a sweet touching way like my girl but a heartbreaking i love you that was to the great love of the life sort of i love yous!!

ImageImageImage
He grabs her and kisses her without any warning, and then he tells her:
“I’m sorry. But… no matter how I look at it… I can’t end things with you. So don’t go. Don’t go anywhere.”
“Tae Bong.”
“I said don’t go, so don’t go!”
“Tae Bong.”
“I love you. I said… I love you. Don’t you understand?”
Dal Ja: “Thank you for saying that. So once in my life, I was loved. I’m so glad that it was with you… I won’t tell you to wait. And I won’t say that I’ll return to you either.”
Tae Bong: “Dal Ja.”
Dal Ja: “Let’s not make any promises, or any guarantees. And let’s not fool ourselves into thinking that our feelings right now won’t change in two years. If I tied you down with those promises, it would be my selfish greed… That one phrase you just told me is plenty for me. Those were the greatest words of my life… I love you, Tae Bong.”
ImageImage
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Dang! I loved this part... One of the best, definitely! No over-the-top acting in this scene... just pure emotion... My tears just fell when I saw how Dalja was trying to brace herself up, but then just leaned against the glass... then Tae bong sees her, then they stare at each other... then Tae bong suddenly kisses her... God! there went my brain... all mush and goo and stuff.. hahaha! Sigh... One of the best kdramas too, in my opinion. Seen it 4 times and my infatuation's showing no signs of abating...
I totally agree...I even repeat watching this part. Dal Ja's speech was so wise it always brings me to tears. Frankly, her decision to go away was one of the best decisions and so is her decision to break up with him (I cried on that part too). Why? it gave them the time to fulfill their dreams.. One of the best Kdramas I've watched, not to mention the OST is so addictive!

cel
Posts: 90
Joined: Jan 24th, '05, 04:09

Post by cel » Jul 1st, '08, 12:43

I don't know if this is considered an I love you moment but
my favorite is the scene in On air when Park Yong Ha and Song
Yoon Ah were in the library and PYH suddenly says "don't be surprised"
and he suddenly kisses SYA. That scene for me is the sweetest :wub:

User avatar
TriciaSaysss
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 31st, '12, 01:21
Location: San Francisco, California

Re: BEST "I LOVE YOU" moments

Post by TriciaSaysss » Mar 31st, '12, 03:11

goonggong wrote:I don't know if anybosy has already started this thread... mr/ms moderator, please redirect if so. :D

Number 1. My Girl. During the kiss scene in Episode 13, in the middle of the first long kiss Seol Gong Chan whisipered "Saranghe" to Joo Yoo Rin... I could just die.

Number 2. What's Up Fox. With Park Cheol Su standing outside Ko Byoung Hee's door... aaawww....

I can't think of the other dramas I've seen.. I'll check out my list. hahaha!
See this is VERY helpful! If you need the FASTEST way to a good KYAAA-ing, trust other drama fans to point out the actual episode so you can skip the introduction and get right down to the good parts LOL! thanks I enjoyed that episode 13

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest