[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2400 ... o22zj0.jpg[/img]

hycin

Post by hycin » Jan 29th, '07, 11:43

zdoon wrote:I guess this is Oh Ji Ho with his family and his army pics

[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2400 ... o22zj0.jpg[/img]
Yes, it is.

meowthy

Post by meowthy » Jan 29th, '07, 12:10

Done watching this drama. :) I will therefore give it a 8 out of ten. minus two for some scenes that kind of bored me. erm, ill place this second "best" to My Girl. Oh Ji Ho....a muscle man! hah. for some odd reasons, i cant get over with his La Belle character. He's oozing with male hormones lol.

what happened to him after the suicide news of his gf? man, i cant help but to think of this while watching Fantasy Couple.

h4ze

Post by h4ze » Feb 3rd, '07, 13:07

heya guys, any of you might have the lyrics(romanized) for the ost of this drama ?
i've been looking around, can't seem to find it...
thanks for the help :P

HQLover

Post by HQLover » Feb 5th, '07, 04:15

oh ji ho is so cute in this drama..for the first few episodes I kept thinking aobut him in La Belle but afterward I forgot he was in La Belle because his role in drama is so adorable.

xtehdeb

Post by xtehdeb » Feb 5th, '07, 22:37

I loved Fantasy Couple !!
it was soo funny and a awesome drama!!<3
(:

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Feb 5th, '07, 22:45

xtehdeb wrote:I loved Fantasy Couple !!
it was soo funny and a awesome drama!!<3
(:
I second that! :lol I'm still on Episode 7 and this drama is sooo funny and soooo good, I just had to recommend it to my friends :lol Oh Ji Ho & Han Ye Seul just carry their role so well, that I am really enjoying it since Episode 1 :D
꼬라지하고 는!!! -One of my favorite phrase from Na Sang Shil/Anna Jo from ''Fantasy Couple''- :lol

HQLover

Post by HQLover » Feb 6th, '07, 06:37

I was really impressed with Han Ye Seul acting. She played her part extremely. Her english is so fluent. I just finished the drama and I have to admit, I enjoyed it. Oh Ji Oh, did so much better in this role than his role in Super Rookie. He is just so handsome.

teresa_jnl

Post by teresa_jnl » Feb 11th, '07, 10:03

i love watching fantastic couple its a very funny drama.

kaasbris

Post by kaasbris » Feb 11th, '07, 18:48

I love this drama and Han YS was so pretty and perfact matching for her role.
But I am a bit disappointed at OJH. Am I the only one who think OJH's acting was kind of stiff?

HaruhiFujioka

Post by HaruhiFujioka » Feb 18th, '07, 08:52

I loved it! I favor MBC for awarding Fantasy Couple "Best Drama" for the year 2006. Na Sang Shil was totally cool. :thumright:

cool_fairy

Post by cool_fairy » Feb 23rd, '07, 04:07

i like this drama too...it's hilarious and i just can't stop laughing when watching it...plus the hero is 'hot' and the heroin is 'ok' too...but i just don't like the clothing in this drama...it's a bit old-fashioned...

tenshiblue

Post by tenshiblue » Mar 6th, '07, 23:07

I just finished watching this drama. They eat too much jjajangmyun, now I want some too! If only I know a place that sell it or have a recipe to make it :roll I enjoyed the ending, if only the happy moments were bit longer :D Anyway, overall it's a good drama.

sungie

Post by sungie » Mar 7th, '07, 14:03

I started to watch this 'cause of Han Ye Seul. I loved her acting in Gumiho.
The drama was worth watching, but last two eps made my cry :cry:
Han Ye Seul x Oh Ji Ho made such a good couple :lol

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Mar 18th, '07, 03:41

this is such a GREAT series!!! recommend it to everyone!!

parnpui

Post by parnpui » Apr 18th, '07, 07:36

I've watched this serie for many times :lol . REALLY like it. I like the plot and all the detail. Even though the plot is a remake, I think that the writers are so clever that they made this series soo good. I like the details of the series. There are a lot of details that you can enjoy and the writers (and the director) have a lot of sense of humor. They made many scence very funny. It is my favorite serie until now :lol .

kezsh

Post by kezsh » Apr 18th, '07, 12:41

I have to agree with kobe. The series is extremely hilarious and will make you really want to laugh out all your muscles :D but, I'd still choose my girl over this one. Although I have to admit, I cant stop my tears from lauging and also the last two episodes were really touching. :D :roll

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 11th, '07, 23:02

i just finished this drama today and LOVED it
ahhhh the Hong sisters are definitely my heroes
for creating masterpieces such as my girl, choon hyang, and THIS
han ye seul and oh ji ho make such a good couple.
no wonder they won in the KBS awards for best couple
Currently watching: Women of the Sun || The Last Scandal of My Life

athens_kl

Post by athens_kl » May 16th, '07, 10:16

Fyi, the OST can be easily found in www.multiply.com.
Recently, it is my source for any music i like to look for.
:thumleft: to HYS and OJH :thumright:

parnpui

Post by parnpui » May 16th, '07, 13:01

athens_kl wrote:Fyi, the OST can be easily found in www.multiply.com.
Recently, it is my source for any music i like to look for.
:thumleft: to HYS and OJH :thumright:
Oh! Thanks! But how do you search for them?

athens_kl

Post by athens_kl » May 21st, '07, 03:36

For multiply.com, 1st u have to register.
After taht go to search and search per content per music.
Just type Couple of Fantasy.
Happy searching!! :lol

lovejade

noodles

Post by lovejade » Jul 15th, '07, 16:10

Hi guys,

If you have watched this show, u will know about the noodles that the actress love to eat. Have any of you tried it?

Any advise on where to find it/ buy it? hehehe....

beertax

Re: noodles

Post by beertax » Jul 15th, '07, 18:44

lovejade wrote:Hi guys,

If you have watched this show, u will know about the noodles that the actress love to eat. Have any of you tried it?

Any advise on where to find it/ buy it? hehehe....
It's called "ja jang myun." Ja jang is black bean sauce, and myun is noodles. It is sold at any and all korean-style chinese restaurant as the staple dish for around $7-10 US depending on where you eat. If you are not korean, I suggest you look up korean-chinese restaurant in your local yellow pages.

You can also buy the instant ones at almost any korean supermarket. For example, "japaghetti", an instant jajang myun named after spaghetti, is sold in a box of 20 packages for around $15 US in NY, NJ area.

physics223

Post by physics223 » Sep 18th, '07, 12:44

I've seen this about three times already. I still want to see it. :)

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Sep 20th, '07, 07:19

because of this show, i tried jajangmyun.. but it was so different from what i expected. I mean, the actors, really had "yummy" faces when they were eating it.. Probably, because the restaurant I tried it from wasn't in korea.. :-(

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Sep 20th, '07, 15:52

cuteangelika wrote:because of this show, i tried jajangmyun.. but it was so different from what i expected. I mean, the actors, really had "yummy" faces when they were eating it.. Probably, because the restaurant I tried it from wasn't in korea.. :-(
It is sooooo good, I love it so much. Keep in mind that it is originally a Chinese dish, but the Korean style one tastes VERY different from it. My Chinese friend made it Chinese style for me, and I didn't like it at all. To get what the actors eat in the series, you must go to a Korean-style Chinese restaurant, and not a Chinese restaurant.

Me, I love it, and the show always gave me major cravings for it. hehe.

filet

Post by filet » Dec 7th, '07, 17:13

Does anyone know what is the name of the song when Billy Park cried and regretted letting go of Anna. Billy wore purple shirt and drank wine while remembering Anna.

This is the part after Anna looked for her lost mobile phone and Jang Chul Soo defended Anna from getting slapped by a guy.

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 9th, '07, 19:40

i think jajangmyun is really tasty :roll

yo! Fantasy Couple is currently running here on the Philippines
but sadly the dubber sucks! :-)

btw this series really cool! i cant stop laughing :thumleft: :lol :lol
i ♥ jdorama :-)

fiTrin

Post by fiTrin » Dec 9th, '07, 20:28

they really great in inserting the food scent in dis show !
really make me drooling !
i wish i could taste that jajangmyun someday !

well i finally finished it !~ reaalllyy enjoyable !!
cant wait another story from Hong's again !~ >3

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 10th, '07, 05:45

is there anywere can i download the OST??? not in multiply pls

i find the ost cute and lovely
same sound but different variations :D
i ♥ jdorama :-)

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jan 14th, '08, 17:25

I just got around to watching this , I looooved it.
Yet another dvd to buy <3

It was hard to pick a favorite character , it really was a toss up between Kang Ja , Bill and Jang Chul Soo. =o

blablabla

Post by blablabla » Jan 27th, '08, 06:47

I loved this one !
Even though the story doesn't make space for surprises, there are loads of funny moments, and the actors are both very cute. At first I just wanted to check if I could grasp a few words of Korean, and then I ended up watching the 16 episodes in 3 days.
Girls, if you want to see a real man (Oh Jiho), just have a look at the first minutes of the first episode...over and over :wub:

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jan 27th, '08, 08:55

nelo wrote:is there anywere can i download the OST??? not in multiply pls

i find the ost cute and lovely
same sound but different variations :D
http://asianosts.cjb.net

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » Mar 7th, '08, 16:34

Hi!

I just want to know what was the name of food what Na Shang Shil always wanted to eat!!??!! :scratch:

If u could help me haha~~ :thumright:

uberathlete

Post by uberathlete » Apr 3rd, '08, 19:56

murokeksi wrote:Hi!

I just want to know what was the name of food what Na Shang Shil always wanted to eat!!??!! :scratch:

If u could help me haha~~ :thumright:
That's jajangmyun. Korean rice noodles with black bean paste and vegetables. I had some yesterday mainly because of this drama, haha.

I'm like super late in watching this. It's my first Korean drama, and I must say it was great. Loved all the characters, but what made this movie for me were the kids. The kids were awesome, and though they take a minor back seat to the main protagnists, they contributed greatly to the overall feel of the drama. Loved Billy's character too. It's impossible to hate the guy. Anna / Na Sang Shil was certainly a diferent type of heroine, and that was quite refreshing. I can't believe that this is the first lead role of the actor who played Jang Chool Soo. It's just that his look is extremely versatile, so it's hard to believe. Although there were some dragging moments, I loved every moment of this drama. Good stuff. Woot!

urbandiva

Post by urbandiva » Apr 22nd, '08, 03:24

ooh i loved this drama ;)
It was one of the first ones I watched and enjoyed it all the way. lol.

i still haven't tried the jajangmyun -- but every time anna ate it on the show she made it look so yummy!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » May 6th, '08, 22:45

This drama gets 3 :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: *surprisingly*

Wasn't interested in the story and cast... but every single actor caught me in their first few minutes ^-^
Still have to watch the last 3 episodes..but I think it's getting on my favorite-list..
Every character is loveable in their own way *well, exept this ex-girl :glare: * and like someone wrote before... I can't really choose between Kang Ja, Bill, Jang Chul Soo & Anna ^--^

Le Bebe

Post by Le Bebe » Jun 16th, '08, 08:30

I love this drama too....I'm happy that finally Cheol Soo and Sang Sil won an award as a couple too....^^
anyway, does anyone know what's the Ja Jang Myeon song title and who the artist is? It's the song that Sang Sil and Cheol Soo listen to from the radio when they are on the way home....I guess the song is about a mother who told her kid not to like Ja Jang Myeon thingy.... :)

Jem

Post by Jem » Aug 25th, '08, 20:35

. very affected by this series
i must say i'm currently kinda 'sick' in love with the pple/story in this drama. i can esp acknowledge the pain the person(s) went thru in the later part.. even more so for sangshi, it feels like looking in the mirror yet not the same person either... dun got such a lousy temper as her... but my remarks cut deep usualy...n she do n say what i would in those situations as well.

. just saw this recently
i only got to know this series just few weeks ago when local tv started showing it on weekday nights... so u can see how NOT drama crazy i am. and if the tv was not on, i won't watch it either... by which, i actually did not watch ep1. hahaha.. but later i looked up online for some streaming LQ ver to see how the story goes. n somehow today or last night was the last ep and my subconscious(?) mind stopped me from remembering to watch it so i won't miss it that bad.

. tears rolling like the stream
not sure abt anyone else, very few show can actually touch my inner being n leave a painful indentation. maybe i'm extremely emotional n the incidents r same/similar to my life experience (mostly painful ones) so they appear very real to me, like myself reliving those experiences on screen. on the other hand, when i see pple 'acting' in the drama, i'll take it as reading a picture book n won't be affected much by it. i sorta have mixed feelings here; thkful for the series yet have to bear with the heart pain later for mths... was thinking to write something to thk the writer/director/actors etc for the series but i dun do korean... also i do not idolise anyone at all.. hahaha. so forget abt it.

this made me recall the pain when i was adopted as a kid (5yrs old), then later dumped back my own home, like i'm not wanted anywhere... still sorta feel that way, well, i turn out ok, but that traumatic experience left a deep cut in my inner being...

fyi, dun ask me how, i have memory since 1 odd yrs old

. may only watch it when heart is stronger
till that day when i forgot abt this series, i may watch this again; not sure how, but if i've forgotten, i won't remember to watch this (again) either. hahaha. funny me. currently watched (carefully) for 2-4x some scenes, n tears escaping from my eyes everytime.. sigh...

just sharing my thoughts on this series, having an outlet at the same time. haha.. oops.

Jem

Alphidius

Post by Alphidius » Aug 27th, '08, 04:02

Jem wrote:. very affected by this series
i must say i'm currently kinda 'sick' in love with the pple/story in this drama. i can esp acknowledge the pain the person(s) went thru in the later part.. even more so for sangshi, it feels like looking in the mirror yet not the same person either... dun got such a lousy temper as her... but my remarks cut deep usualy...n she do n say what i would in those situations as well.

. just saw this recently
i only got to know this series just few weeks ago when local tv started showing it on weekday nights... so u can see how NOT drama crazy i am. and if the tv was not on, i won't watch it either... by which, i actually did not watch ep1. hahaha.. but later i looked up online for some streaming LQ ver to see how the story goes. n somehow today or last night was the last ep and my subconscious(?) mind stopped me from remembering to watch it so i won't miss it that bad.

. tears rolling like the stream
not sure abt anyone else, very few show can actually touch my inner being n leave a painful indentation. maybe i'm extremely emotional n the incidents r same/similar to my life experience (mostly painful ones) so they appear very real to me, like myself reliving those experiences on screen. on the other hand, when i see pple 'acting' in the drama, i'll take it as reading a picture book n won't be affected much by it. i sorta have mixed feelings here; thkful for the series yet have to bear with the heart pain later for mths... was thinking to write something to thk the writer/director/actors etc for the series but i dun do korean... also i do not idolise anyone at all.. hahaha. so forget abt it.

this made me recall the pain when i was adopted as a kid (5yrs old), then later dumped back my own home, like i'm not wanted anywhere... still sorta feel that way, well, i turn out ok, but that traumatic experience left a deep cut in my inner being...

fyi, dun ask me how, i have memory since 1 odd yrs old

. may only watch it when heart is stronger
till that day when i forgot abt this series, i may watch this again; not sure how, but if i've forgotten, i won't remember to watch this (again) either. hahaha. funny me. currently watched (carefully) for 2-4x some scenes, n tears escaping from my eyes everytime.. sigh...

just sharing my thoughts on this series, having an outlet at the same time. haha.. oops.

Jem
Wow....
Sounds like this drama affected you greatly...
I do feel that this drama is extremely good and is currently in the top 3 of my drama list.
It does give a "reminiscence" feeling when it's over but the ending is pretty good compared to a list of dramas that have really bad and terrible endings.
The last two to three episodes are real tear jerkers. Plus with the song Wae, Nal by Young Sun playing during the sad parts, even I have trouble keeping my eyes dry. :cry:
The jiajiangmyun part in the second last episode is especially heartwrenching as well as the farewell scene in the last episode. But don't worry, it ends well.

I think it is ok to cry and let tears roll.
This is the way good drama is supposed to be, invoking the feelings of the viewers, good, happy or sad.
The story's main theme is that family and love are more important than money and riches.
This is shown ironically when Chul Soo took Sang Shil in because of wanting his money back & revenge ended up actually spending more money on her instead, started to care & love her.
Sang Shil on the other hand had a "second chance" at life, getting to know the feeling of a warm family, friends and falling in love.
I think this main theme hits you the hardest given what you've gone through.

PS: I'm from Singapore too and the last episode was on Monday. And posting at 4:35 am is really ill advised unless you're not working the next day. :whistling:

xk

Fantasy Couple (2006) - xk-approved PQ

Post by xk » Oct 25th, '08, 02:43

The compressed HD version (720p) of MBC drama "Fantasy Couple" has very good PQ. It's pretty damn good for 2006 I think... Some scenes in the background are a little blurry but the foreground objects can be ultimately sharp. Interesting.

Also the drama itself has good plot and is worth watching. I would rate it from scale 0-10, 8.5.

Pictures here --->> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthre ... st14937418

You want to know more about this drama go to dramawiki and find out yourself lol. :lol

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Jul 27th, '11, 21:29

Thought this was excellent, Han Ye Seul was great in it, I now wish I had something else with her in to watch but, unfortunately, I don't.