Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Tree of Heaven (SBS, 2006) with Lee Wan

Discuss Korean drama series here.

Do you like Heaven's Tree?

Yes
135
88%
No
19
12%
 
Total votes: 154

xxxAnaxxx
Posts: 31
Joined: Dec 26th, '05, 02:14

Post by xxxAnaxxx » Feb 20th, '06, 19:20

I think this series is very good. I am addicted to it. Counting the days till it airs :w00t: .
I dun have a problem w/their relationship cuzz they are not blood related and they weren't raised together as sibling. They met when they were grown up. And the fact that their parent are_____ it lessen their complication to be together alittle. Howeva, the fact that they dun know the truth about their parent is torturing them :-( . Plus now that Lee Wan is in the gang--the ending just seem :glare: :blink

Anywayz, really looking foward to the upcoming episodes. Lee Wan is super HOTTTTT !!!!

Luv in in Let's go to the Beach :wub:

ahwoonjai
Posts: 15
Joined: Aug 30th, '04, 21:00
Location: NY

Post by ahwoonjai » Feb 21st, '06, 07:34

I just finished up to episode 4 and I've read the previous posts. I realize many of you guys have problem or dislike this series. Maybe I'm not Korean/ Japanese and I don't know about the racist issues AND since I'm only watching this with a simple mind; I'm enjoying this series a lot. I'm addicted to it too. Some of you might think this series portrays a bad image for Koreans or Japanese, but c'mon it is a DRAMA....so it's only entertainment. Maybe watching it with a simple mind woud be better....hope i didn't offend anyone, these are just my opinions.

And for Lee Wan lovers like me, THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!! :wub: ; at least if you don't like the script, you would like to see his built and sexy topless body!!!

User avatar
pinkapple
Posts: 65
Joined: Nov 27th, '05, 12:50
Location: australia

Post by pinkapple » Feb 21st, '06, 08:35

woww! i havnt watch a sad serie for ages. was watchin it at 5 in the morning before i have to go school. its so addictive! cant wait for the next episode. =]

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Feb 21st, '06, 16:12

It seems like it's going to be good. 사랑 is often found in the weirdest places. :goggle:

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 337
Joined: Aug 5th, '05, 03:57
Location: ^____^;;

Post by dmaechan » Feb 21st, '06, 16:20

i just finished episode 1 and 2 last nite... hana is so cute w/ her lil krn/jap translation book! i haven't seen a sad drama in a long time too..i think the last one was I'm sorry i love you...hopefully neither of them will they in this series...

User avatar
azra
Posts: 298
Joined: May 13th, '05, 06:05
Location: malaysia

Post by azra » Feb 21st, '06, 16:21

Hiya....I'm not actually Lee Wans fan, but i do like him in this drama......with short hair in ep 4.....he looks hot..... 8)

N i think this drama is a must watch......But i have a question.....now that their parents dead, is it still consider as forbidden love? Or r they now not consider as siblings anymore......n they r free to love each other?....Maybe someone can xplain..... :mrgreen:

ahwoonjai
Posts: 15
Joined: Aug 30th, '04, 21:00
Location: NY

Post by ahwoonjai » Feb 21st, '06, 18:09

[quote="azra"]Hiya....I'm not actually Lee Wans fan, but i do like him in this drama......with short hair in ep 4.....he looks hot..... 8)

N i think this drama is a must watch......But i have a question.....now that their parents dead, is it still consider as forbidden love? Or r they now not consider as siblings anymore......n they r free to love each other?....Maybe someone can xplain..... :mrgreen:[/quote]

My feeling is that they still consider it forbidden love because they still don't know about their parents death.

User avatar
avivar
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 22nd, '06, 17:13
Location: somewhere I belong

Post by avivar » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:47

Hey..I'm Lee Wan fans ,2..Actually I don't remember what film made me fall in love with him.But in STH,he was so innocent,childlike..I like it...
But now I'm live here,in boston,I can't watch korean movie..I heard that white snow was good rite..?is there anybody near me...Pls tell me how can I watch all of this..I'm crazy of korean dramas .Esp in So Ji Sub and Lee Wan

syah4brit
Posts: 28
Joined: May 5th, '05, 22:33

Post by syah4brit » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:00

I really love tis series hehe.. it's my current fave ongoing series, well yupz.. didn't actually expect much frm it b4 i watched cus the girl is younger than me but i think their chemistry is gd!!

User avatar
mikaney330
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 7th, '04, 18:27

Post by mikaney330 » Feb 23rd, '06, 00:59

hii ...does anyone happen to have a nonCB/BT link
for eps 5?!

and if anyone needs nonCB/BT links for eps 3 - 4,
please PM me, i'll send you the link ^^!!

User avatar
boba
Posts: 68
Joined: Mar 8th, '04, 19:32
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by boba » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:03

yesthis drama is out on addicts i think 3 ep are out with subs//its underthe title of "heaven's tree"

im feeling iffy bout this drasma..same idont really like the family mingling ..haha

smile.com
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 23rd, '06, 01:05

Post by smile.com » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:08

mikaney330 wrote:hii ...does anyone happen to have a nonCB/BT link
for eps 5?!

and if anyone needs nonCB/BT links for eps 3 - 4,
please PM me, i'll send you the link ^^!!
I really want one too >.< since soompi is down, im missing out on my fav dramas. :cry: and wednesday and thursday were the days i looked forwarded too most too!!

^_^ to a happier note, i saw caps of the episode and....
it seems that in two caps YS opened his arms wide to like signal a hug from Hana.
Gosh that looked so hot!! >.< cant wait to watch it. Too bad i don't konw how to download from clubbox.[/spoiler]

babietinhyeu
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 25th, '05, 23:50

Post by babietinhyeu » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:11

oo where did you views the caps from? Wah clubbox won't start for me so I can't watch episode five until it finally starts -_-;


i really am addicted to the series. I want to see if they do get together or they dont. I'm kinda thinking someone is going to die...the story is already so sad so a sad ending would fit. Oh for those who talk about the "rape" scene being out of place. He isn't really raping her.
To me it seem like he was holding her down because he didn't want her to leave him and go to Tokyo. The whole time he is saying no you can't live bleh bleh so he isn't really rabing her at all.
The part make sense because it shows how he really love hers, the evil girl's evil side and ryu's jealous side. Plus that whole scene was emotionally charge ahh makes me wanna cry
Last edited by babietinhyeu on Feb 23rd, '06, 01:26, edited 2 times in total.

skara
Posts: 241
Joined: Jul 2nd, '04, 23:58

Post by skara » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:16


smile.com
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 23rd, '06, 01:05

Post by smile.com » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:28

babietinhyeu wrote:oo where did you views the caps from? Wah clubbox won't start for me so I can't watch episode five until it finally starts -_-;


i really am addicted to the series. I want to see if they do get together or they dont. I'm kinda thinking someone is going to die...the story is already so sad so a sad ending would fit. Oh for those who talk about the "rape" scene being out of place. He isn't really raping her.
To me it seem like he was holding her down because he didn't want her to leave him and go to Tokyo. The whole time he is saying no you can't live bleh bleh so he isn't really rabing her at all.
The part make sense because it shows how he really love hers, the evil girl's evil side and ryu's jealous side. Plus that whole scene was emotionally charge ahh makes me wanna cry
Here's where i got the caps.

credits: syah4brit

http://screen-captures.blogspot.com/200 ... -tree.html

lunalie
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 06:14

Post by lunalie » Feb 23rd, '06, 02:12

hmmm he seems to like to take on challenging roles. i wonder how accurate it will be though ^_^ looks like an interesting drama!

ahwoonjai
Posts: 15
Joined: Aug 30th, '04, 21:00
Location: NY

Post by ahwoonjai » Feb 23rd, '06, 02:56

[quote="skara"][size=18]Tree of Heaven Ep.5 (High Quality).avi
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/5q4c6[/size]

http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang[/quote]

thanks u soo much, i had been waiting for this for sooo long today. loooove this series!! :wub:

User avatar
Yume216
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 15th, '05, 13:32

Post by Yume216 » Feb 23rd, '06, 17:53

Okay, I already asked this at soompi, but no one paid attention..I hope someone can help me here ;_;
I am searching for the lyrics of the Heavens Tree OST. Espacially the song "14 . 단념 - Featuring 장정우". Hangul would be fine, since I can read it...^^~
Thak you in advance!!

HaZMaTiK
Posts: 72
Joined: Feb 14th, '04, 20:42

Post by HaZMaTiK » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:16

i strangely would like to se soon yul have a thing for hana's friend lol but i know that would not happen

syah4brit
Posts: 28
Joined: May 5th, '05, 22:33

Post by syah4brit » Feb 23rd, '06, 23:34

Yume216 wrote:Okay, I already asked this at soompi, but no one paid attention..I hope someone can help me here ;_;
I am searching for the lyrics of the Heavens Tree OST. Espacially the song "14 . 단념 - Featuring 장정우". Hangul would be fine, since I can read it...^^~
Thak you in advance!!
heya i did see ur post @ soompi.. but haven't replied as i was still lookin for the lyrics.. i dun think any1 @ the thread in soompi knws it either as i dun remember seeing it thru the pgs.... hope some1 can find them n post..

mentlkase
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 30th, '04, 13:26
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by mentlkase » Feb 24th, '06, 02:54

since everyone seems to have the 700,b ones... ima start upping the 350mbs. the qual is actually pretty decent

ep 6 is up on my clubbox

clubbox.co.kr/mentlkase

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Feb 24th, '06, 08:47

For some reason my mom told me this girl Park Shin Hye "HANNA" is Kim Tae Hee's sister.

Can anybody confirm this?

mentlkase
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 30th, '04, 13:26
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by mentlkase » Feb 24th, '06, 08:48

sorry not true.... lee wan is kim tae hee's brother... maybe she got confused?

mich~ray
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 12th, '05, 00:37

Post by mich~ray » Feb 24th, '06, 10:20

can anyone help mi upload the eps into torrent or YSI? plz? ep 5 & 6

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Feb 24th, '06, 17:16

Yeah my mom just told me it was Lee Wan. I got confused. LOL


But seriuosly I hate LEE WAN. HE SUCKS SO BAD AS A ACTOR. He over plays everything.

You know what creeps me out. He starts stalking Hanna. Blowing whistles. :goggle:

User avatar
spicyboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Feb 16th, '05, 17:57
Location: Singapore

Post by spicyboy » Feb 24th, '06, 19:11

isn't it his role to do that?

After watching the preview at the end of ep4, Lee Wan's new haircut almost made him unknown to me. I didn't know it was him until Hana shout oppa

syah4brit
Posts: 28
Joined: May 5th, '05, 22:33

Post by syah4brit » Feb 25th, '06, 04:34

mich~ray wrote:can anyone help mi upload the eps into torrent or YSI? plz? ep 5 & 6
Well I've only got the Low Quality vids..

so here's ep 5 YSI; http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KCN ... 0RHROMZR0U

n here's ep 6 YSI; http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JJM ... SC66C53B52
Last edited by syah4brit on Feb 26th, '06, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.

mich~ray
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 12th, '05, 00:37

Post by mich~ray » Feb 26th, '06, 00:26

syah4brit wrote:
mich~ray wrote:can anyone help mi upload the eps into torrent or YSI? plz? ep 5 & 6
Well I've only got the Low Quality vids..

so here's ep 5 YSI; http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KCN ... 0RHROMZR0U

n here's ep 6 YSI; http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JJM ... SC66C53B52[/url]
thx anyway...btw i m miori from soompi and asianfanatics...y do u use the same user for everything? :scratch:

syah4brit
Posts: 28
Joined: May 5th, '05, 22:33

Post by syah4brit » Feb 26th, '06, 06:39

mich~ray wrote:thx anyway...btw i m miori from soompi and asianfanatics...y do u use the same user for everything? :scratch:
no probz.. ooh i joined moz of tis forums around the same time so.. yupz.. easier for me as well heh.

User avatar
chunky_monkyy
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 03:10
Location: California
Contact:

Post by chunky_monkyy » Feb 26th, '06, 19:07

i hate these kinds of series. like snow white. just warning you guys. if you think about watching it. don't. the older sis falls in love with the "younger brother" vis versa. and the ending isn't even good. so yea. i wasted 16 hours watching it.

mich~ray
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 12th, '05, 00:37

Post by mich~ray » Mar 1st, '06, 13:14

finalli tml ep 7 will be out! cant wait!

syah4brit
Posts: 28
Joined: May 5th, '05, 22:33

Post by syah4brit » Mar 1st, '06, 17:00

mich~ray wrote:finalli tml ep 7 will be out! cant wait!
20 more hrs to go b4 it airs in Korea~~ :mrgreen:

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 1st, '06, 18:13

:thumright:

snowangel414
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 14th, '04, 20:32

Post by snowangel414 » Mar 1st, '06, 19:57

Lee Wan looks good with that clean cut hair of his. He does look thinner than snow white... hmm.. I wonder how old he is in real life. Anyone knows?

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 1st, '06, 22:41

he's definitely younger than me

User avatar
chocoholix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 4th, '05, 07:26

Post by chocoholix » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:07

Soonim's performance as Kudo Beniko in Kou Kou Kyoushi (2003) was excellent. She stole the show from teh lead, Ueto Aya

however here... her character is just downright annoying at times. :-(

syah4brit
Posts: 28
Joined: May 5th, '05, 22:33

Post by syah4brit » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:48

snowangel414 wrote:Lee Wan looks good with that clean cut hair of his. He does look thinner than snow white... hmm.. I wonder how old he is in real life. Anyone knows?
Lee Wan was born in January 1984 ~~ so he's 22.

mich~ray
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 12th, '05, 00:37

Post by mich~ray » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:11

todae is the day!!!
cant wait!

skara
Posts: 241
Joined: Jul 2nd, '04, 23:58

Post by skara » Mar 3rd, '06, 02:59

Tree of Heaven Ep.7.asf :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/86qh6
Tree of Heaven Ep.7 (High Quality).avi :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/uqth6

JUNEBUG
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 23:17
Location: USA

Post by JUNEBUG » Mar 3rd, '06, 03:21

OK :D I just watched the first episode (with out subtitles so I didnt really know what was going on other then OPPA) it looks really good but Lee-wan is so scary :O and its so sad :cry: cant wait to watch the rest!

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Mar 3rd, '06, 04:31

Damn, this show just keeps getting better. And by better I mean worse. Lee Wan went from beast
to semi-rapist to yakuza to women beater with anger-management issues. I just loved how he clocks whatshername in the head and knocks her out.
I already dislike the show and am only watching for the hell of it, but ep 7 is the last straw. What racists commisioned this show and who's naive enough to enjoy it despite everything? Most of all, the Koreans involved in making this show should feel ashamed of themselves for being so damn senseless, or worst scenario, for being sellouts.

The r scene was flagrantly unneccesary in ep 4. The scene in ep 7 was so brutally graphic. All of this had to be calculated for something other than a dramatic purpose.

It's only been in the last year that I had started paying more attention to intercultural issues and started reading more about Koreans in Japan and the kind of issues and racism that they deal with. Racism gets its reinforcement from recurrent images and stereotypes flowing through the currents of a culture.. Ultimately those stereotypes, because they are constantly being invoked from tradition, can be self=fulling to the extent that when one grows up in a society that's abusing a few notions of a people and repetively reinforcing those notions through media, one lives his life walking against the tensions set up by that society that teaches him (and others perceiving him) that he's supposed to be a certain way and that he's merely an exception when he doesn't fit the behavioral molds -- and that's all that people will see. This is why I refer to racism as a vicious cycle. The absolute crap it consists of affects general perception and finally self-perception.

Frankly, Tree of Heaven is an irresponsible pos. If it's not made to be a sly bid to stereotypes, then there's no doubt about it... the PD is an idiot.

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:22

zdoon wrote:Damn, this show just keeps getting better.
Oh yah!!!??? Then I guess I'll watch episode 3 right now. I never thought it'll get better. <giddy laugh>
And by better I mean worse.

Geezzz, zdoon...you REALLY had me there! :faint: I was just about to close my browser and watch ep03, then comes the next sentence.
Aiii, oh man, is it really that bad?
Alrighty, I'll see for myself , at least I can digest your rant much better if I watch it.

mentlkase
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 30th, '04, 13:26
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by mentlkase » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:51

until this ep.... i thought zdoon was making to much of this.... but they do makes us to be brutes. Pretty much since they portray yoonsuh as nothing more than an animal....

I think maybe Koreans are becoming what the surly hispanic gardener to the wasp female.... (not to say i don't feel this is wrong too...) good looking but uncivilized simpletons who have no brain capacity and brimming with anger, to the japanese.

that aint right

You read that new york times article about those manga belittling Korea and China? downright offensive... these japanese haven't changed....

User avatar
FuLLmOOn
Posts: 18
Joined: Mar 30th, '05, 07:09

Post by FuLLmOOn » Mar 3rd, '06, 10:10

dis serie is getting addicting and it's so sad..almost every episode make me cry haha....i'm a fan of lee wan so i'll watch everything wid him in it!! :D

pr1nc355sp4rk13
Posts: 31
Joined: Jan 4th, '06, 03:58

Post by pr1nc355sp4rk13 » Mar 3rd, '06, 13:20

..i haven't watched it yet..but what did he do to his hair?

ooo thanks for the link to eps. 7

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 3rd, '06, 13:22

pr1nc355sp4rk13 wrote:..i haven't watched it yet..but what did he do to his hair?

ooo thanks for the link to eps. 7
I think he cut it to make him look older 2 years later ^^ I think he looks better with short hair than he did with that stupid haircut he had on the first 2 episodes :whistling:

User avatar
kodoko
Posts: 101
Joined: Dec 26th, '05, 10:16
Location: Singapore

Post by kodoko » Mar 3rd, '06, 13:52

zdoon wrote:Damn, this show just keeps getting better. And by better I mean worse. Lee Wan went from beast
to semi-rapist to yakuza to women beater with anger-management issues. I just loved how he clocks whatshername in the head and knocks her out.
I already dislike the show and am only watching for the hell of it, but ep 7 is the last straw. What racists commisioned this show and who's naive enough to enjoy it despite everything? Most of all, the Koreans involved in making this show should feel ashamed of themselves for being so damn senseless, or worst scenario, for being sellouts.

The r scene was flagrantly unneccesary in ep 4. The scene in ep 7 was so brutally graphic. All of this had to be calculated for something other than a dramatic purpose.

It's only been in the last year that I had started paying more attention to intercultural issues and started reading more about Koreans in Japan and the kind of issues and racism that they deal with. Racism gets its reinforcement from recurrent images and stereotypes flowing through the currents of a culture.. Ultimately those stereotypes, because they are constantly being invoked from tradition, can be self=fulling to the extent that when one grows up in a society that's abusing a few notions of a people and repetively reinforcing those notions through media, one lives his life walking against the tensions set up by that society that teaches him (and others perceiving him) that he's supposed to be a certain way and that he's merely an exception when he doesn't fit the behavioral molds -- and that's all that people will see. This is why I refer to racism as a vicious cycle. The absolute crap it consists of affects general perception and finally self-perception.

Frankly, Tree of Heaven is an irresponsible pos. If it's not made to be a sly bid to stereotypes, then there's no doubt about it... the PD is an idiot.

Initially, I did not read too much on Yoon Sup Oppa 's behavior as a racist issue. But I did wonder about his weird behaviour. After reading your comments, I do think that what you said make sense. :glare:

This Korea-Japan production are NOT only watched by both Korean and Japanese but also by many others. Yet a Japanese actor is portrayed as a Prince Charming and and Korean actor is portrayed as a BEAST. :crazy: I totally agree with you some of scenes are TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, :x Are they trying to make fun of the Korean by implying they have LOW EQ by behaving like a beast when rejected by love?

Korean should think twice before having a collaboration with Japanese again. :-(

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 4th, '06, 00:34

kodoko wrote:
zdoon wrote:Damn, this show just keeps getting better. And by better I mean worse. Lee Wan went from beast
to semi-rapist to yakuza to women beater with anger-management issues. I just loved how he clocks whatshername in the head and knocks her out.
I already dislike the show and am only watching for the hell of it, but ep 7 is the last straw. What racists commisioned this show and who's naive enough to enjoy it despite everything? Most of all, the Koreans involved in making this show should feel ashamed of themselves for being so damn senseless, or worst scenario, for being sellouts.

The r scene was flagrantly unneccesary in ep 4. The scene in ep 7 was so brutally graphic. All of this had to be calculated for something other than a dramatic purpose.

It's only been in the last year that I had started paying more attention to intercultural issues and started reading more about Koreans in Japan and the kind of issues and racism that they deal with. Racism gets its reinforcement from recurrent images and stereotypes flowing through the currents of a culture.. Ultimately those stereotypes, because they are constantly being invoked from tradition, can be self=fulling to the extent that when one grows up in a society that's abusing a few notions of a people and repetively reinforcing those notions through media, one lives his life walking against the tensions set up by that society that teaches him (and others perceiving him) that he's supposed to be a certain way and that he's merely an exception when he doesn't fit the behavioral molds -- and that's all that people will see. This is why I refer to racism as a vicious cycle. The absolute crap it consists of affects general perception and finally self-perception.

Frankly, Tree of Heaven is an irresponsible pos. If it's not made to be a sly bid to stereotypes, then there's no doubt about it... the PD is an idiot.

Initially, I did not read too much on Yoon Sup Oppa 's behavior as a racist issue. But I did wonder about his weird behaviour. After reading your comments, I do think that what you said make sense. :glare:

This Korea-Japan production are NOT only watched by both Korean and Japanese but also by many others. Yet a Japanese actor is portrayed as a Prince Charming and and Korean actor is portrayed as a BEAST. :crazy: I totally agree with you some of scenes are TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, :x Are they trying to make fun of the Korean by implying they have LOW EQ by behaving like a beast when rejected by love?

Korean should think twice before having a collaboration with Japanese again. :-(

You guys don't know nothing about this type of behavior. It's called being MANLY in Korean society. But punching that girl in the face was over the top. Lot of girls in Korea like those type of men. My dad is one of them. Portrays a tough image.

mich~ray
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 12th, '05, 00:37

Post by mich~ray » Mar 4th, '06, 01:41

skara wrote:Tree of Heaven Ep.7.asf :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/86qh6
Tree of Heaven Ep.7 (High Quality).avi :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/uqth6
thx 4 the eps but can u upload it to YSI or torrent? High quality :salut:

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 5th, '06, 05:12

mentlkase wrote:... these japanese haven't changed....
It's okay to talk about racist implications from the drama in a civil way. But please do refrain from making such comments that might offend the targeted race. The drama might be racist, but you don't have to be one too.
kodoko wrote: Yet a Japanese actor is portrayed as a Prince Charming and and Korean actor is portrayed as a BEAST.
WARNING: might contain minor spoilers from STH
If we ignore their races, it's still the same old recipe of your typical season dramas. Weren't some of the supporting actors in kdramas portrayed as prince charmings too? Same thing goes with the eccentric leading men...we had a few of them before. Even Lee Wan's role from STH is weird. It's almost like the carbon copy of Yoon-suh's weirdness in this drama. I could recall one scene by the balcony of young Jung-suh's room(STH), where I can't figure out if he was trying to hug her(I doubt it) or if he was shoving himself into her. It sorta looks like the scene in ep04 of Heaven's tree, but they're doing it againts the wall.(Ah, that sounds dirty :crazy: ). Back then, I thought it was just innocent struggling, but when I saw similar scenes being played out in this drama...hmmnn :| maybe it's just the director's style. There was also a rape attempt in STH but it occurs during the grown characters and has a rational basis for it. Back to the Japanese Prince Charming, I actually find him annoying...most of the Japanese actors are annoying, especially both old bald men from school and the one in the hotel. I'm sorry to say, but Soonim is overacting now. Still cute though.

PSH is also starting to get on my nerves(Yoon-suh oppa! Yoon-suh oppa!) as CJW did with her Sung-joo oppa!!! Oppa!!! The resemblance doesn't stop there. I mean, give me a break..does she really have to cry every other 5 minutes???? I know she can control her tear glands but don't overdo it. Okay, I shouldn't blame her. I should blame the director...he already killed my admiration for CJW with her performance in STH, and now he's making me dislike PSH too. Doesn't she find it odd that the guest suddenly grew 4 inches of hair overnight? You stupid girl.

I love watching kdramas because even if they are sometimes draggy and prone to bad endings, they are seldom corny. PFL and Summer scent are corny, but that's thanks to the horrendous acting. This drama has good actors, but the lines and the way the scenes are shot make it soooo cheesy and fake! I wouldn't say, "I want to fall in love...a love as white as the snow," in front of the class, in a serious and dreamy expression. (Somebody get me a barf bag pls :pale: ).
Lee Wan's back profile shots on the sidewalk during stalking dont fit in as well. It's like I'm watching a scene from Batman or Zorro. The whole whistling thing is hilarious. I could just picture someone from the background shouting, "Start whistling now!"

I'm not even gonna start on how the director loovvvveesss escalators, elevators and track competitions. :lol But running in high heels, gotta give the girl some credit for that.
kodoko wrote:Are they trying to make fun of the Korean by implying they have LOW EQ by behaving like a beast when rejected by love?
Again, not new...we already saw a few supporting leads in kdramas act to the point of insanity when the main girl(guy) picks another guy(girl).
We also have the usual loansharks, the evil mother and daughter, the lost parents, a semi-doppelganger twst, and of course, the star of the show...our downright pitiful heroine--just her against the world. Oh, of course, don't forget her oppa.
The writer, producer, director are all Korean. There might be some changes demanded by the Japanese side, I dont know. I shouldn't touch on something I'm not aware about. Anyway, the Japanese already saw a few similar kdramas of this type...I myself saw a few kdramas and jdramas. And I noticed that housewives in my personal circle of kdrama watchers, including my mom, like these sappy dramas. :crazy: They even joke that they wanna divorce their husbands and find themselves a Korean man coz they love like crazy. Haha...the power of kdramas.

I'm just proud of myself for having survived the first 5 episodes. It's wrong to call this drama a tearjerker. There is a lot of crying involved. The problem is I couldn't sympathize nor relate at all. I was cringing and laughing the whole time with the absurdity of it all.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Mar 5th, '06, 11:00

If this were a Korean drama and not a co production, the behaviors are still what they are which is appalling. Sifting away the plot elements, there's still obviously something remarkably scary about Lee Wan - and I am not the only one to notice this.

When it comes down to it, no K drama main lead has ever been portrayed as a violent stalker. Lovelorn and afflicted they may be. They are usually portrayed as hapless victims of various circumstances beyond their control, and however obsessed they are, they are gentle and at the worst they are helpless. The "losers" in the love triangles, however, tend to be more than obsessed, they are neurotic and irresonsibly selfish and manipulative. Park Young Ha's character or whatever his name is in Winter Sonata comes to mind. But even his character shies away from violence of the impulsive sort that goes on in Heaven's Tree. Consider the losers in a drama like Save the Last Dance. Whatever they do, however neurotic they get, at least they are reflective and scheming and not just impulsive beasts; and, actually, there is almost always a fatalism about them, as though they are just grasping at straws from the heights; they can't avoid the inevitable and they do everything in desperation. I can go on and on but I'm not seeing an analogy between what you'd call a typical drama and Heaven's Tree. Not only is LW the main character, his violence is not of the scheming sort that we see from secondaries in similar dramas. It's a behavioral kind.

Frankly, Lee Wan's character gives the impression of a guy with psychological profile no different from a stalker. He is overemotional and he's not manipulative so much as he is physically obstructive - he literally pushes and pulls and follows you. I don't recall that much in STH but if this occurs against a wall, as you say, then that is certainly much different from a guy saddling a girl on a floor.

No romantic lead in a K drama (especially those pretending to be a sweet romance) ever punches a girl in the face or comes so close to violence to a love interest the way Lee Wan does in this drama. I can't regard what goes on as mere dramatic devices either, since they prove to completely unnecessary. In the latter scenes in ep 7 Lee Wan and the other girl act as though nothing's happened. The ep could have worked without it, and in fact as it is those scenes give a tone of discontinuity in the show in more than one way. They are unneccesary, absurd and, ny concern, they echo the stereotypies that are tradtional in Japan, and quite squarely at that. If you want to see a full fleshed example of what these stereotypes are, you might want to watch Blood & Bones, a 2004 film starring Takeshi Kitano, about an extremely violent and absolutely heinous zainichi. I personally don't think the film is racist, anti Korean or anti anything, but I'm not suprised to have seen others questioning if it is. I can grant that it may possibly be. After all this is a society where its older generations were taught that Koreans are dogs. One wonders if the movie was not a return to the basics, post or anti Hanryu.

Anyway, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone except those who are visibly involved (namely the Korean staff) and it's unfortunate anyone has. But this show is a coproduction and it is being shown in Japan. I've mentioned the other show, Rondo, in a prior post. Curiously, there's a scene in ep 5 where a lady punches her husband in the face - literally! I've never seen that either in real life or in a drama. What should I think about it in the context of media and its role in perpetuating racism? I'd be happy to hear that punching husbands in the face is normal in J dorama but I presume it isn't. I'm also presuming the lady is supposed to be Korean. If she isn't, then please let me know!

User avatar
Cleo
Posts: 92
Joined: Apr 10th, '04, 12:56
Location: France

Post by Cleo » Mar 5th, '06, 13:30

Woow, I was eager to see this drama, but after reading all your posts about how violent it is, I guess I will refrain myself from it :blink
Anyway, I really agreee about what jaycee05 wrote about Stairway to Heaven: I was tremendously disappointed. All the crying from CJW (and I really like her) and the absurd situation (how can someone be so unfortunate? :glare: ) just made me disgusted with the show.
So if the director did even worse in Heaven's Tree, I guess I will just walk away and keep watching My Girl and Goong lol

User avatar
Sunshine_36
Posts: 244
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 16:01
Location: Middle Ages

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 5th, '06, 14:11

Cleo wrote:Woow, I was eager to see this drama, but after reading all your posts about how violent it is, I guess I will refrain myself from it :blink
Anyway, I really agreee about what jaycee05 wrote about Stairway to Heaven: I was tremendously disappointed. All the crying from CJW (and I really like her) and the absurd situation (how can someone be so unfortunate? :glare: ) just made me disgusted with the show.
So if the director did even worse in Heaven's Tree, I guess I will just walk away and keep watching My Girl and Goong lol
Well, all the violent thing is not necessary but it is a just a DRAMA it it can't possibly be true but this is just making me hook to this drama. Well, this drama looks good because Lee Wan has a side of revenge and romance. I don't think he's a beast lol it's just the way he is from a child to now because of what happened to his mother. I think he did the right thing to knock down that evil girl lol because he told her a million time to not say it. But even still I don't really thing it's the right thing and he should get arrested for that but it's just a DRAMA. I like sad dramas better than comedy ones because I could really feel their emotions and plus comedy dramas are harder to be a success. Let's see what this drama is going to lead through. I know it exagerrates a lot but the two leading actress/actor are amazing! I think they're better than some older actors/actresses. That girl is so young but she is so good!

User avatar
Sunshine_36
Posts: 244
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 16:01
Location: Middle Ages

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 5th, '06, 14:14

CraZyaH wrote:
pr1nc355sp4rk13 wrote:..i haven't watched it yet..but what did he do to his hair?

ooo thanks for the link to eps. 7
I think he cut it to make him look older 2 years later ^^ I think he looks better with short hair than he did with that stupid haircut he had on the first 2 episodes :whistling:
I agree with you :D.

User avatar
Sunshine_36
Posts: 244
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 16:01
Location: Middle Ages

Are you enjoying Heaven's Tree?

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 5th, '06, 14:17

Just want to ask if you guys are enjoying it meaning is it good for you or is a a plain drama so far? :D. I think only the viewers who are watching this drama should vote :D.

Sheeny
Posts: 7
Joined: Oct 2nd, '05, 09:16
Location: France, Paris

Post by Sheeny » Mar 5th, '06, 14:33

Very great drama !!! The cast look good together ! Lee wan plays his role very good , so does the actress. The story is different from Stairway to The heaven but we can dicover the bottom of love in heaven tree between the lead actor and actress than stairway to the heaven in the beginning.
But unfortunately, we can guess the ending ...
Must see this drama !!

User avatar
nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 353
Joined: Dec 8th, '05, 22:33
Location: europe

Post by nadesico » Mar 5th, '06, 14:44

Just seen the 1st episode and already I wanted to cry!!it's really a good serie and I enjoyed every minute of it. I just hope it will end allright....I'm kinda worried about that

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 5th, '06, 22:56

Jo in Sung hit/slapped Ha Ji Won's character in What Happened in Bali. I was pretty shocked when he did that coz I never ever saw a main character hit his love interest ever. It’s like an invisible written rule. Hehe. But Bali is not really the sweet romance type, and the ending proved the extent of JIS's unstable behaviour. I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone who didnt watch it yet but what he did in the end is totally whacked. Unlike Lee Wan though, he's not scary...he is cowardly and very amusing but also in need of some psychiatric help. The father is scarier and more violent, throwing golf clubs at his kid-ouch. Now, I wouldn't know what the Japanese will think if they see that drama. I, for one, am not stupid enough to assume that everything that Koreans do in dramas happens in real life. But, I see your point. Stereotypes are born from the media. Like this person here. It is pretty sad and disapponting that such people exist. You can expect that a percentage of the foreign audience will relate such things the next time they meet a Japanese or Korean person. I didn't even know that one stereotype about Korean husbands exists until I read someone babbling about it on the other thread. I don't know what its basis/origin. If I didn’t read that and see a Korean man hits a woman, I'll just reason that it's the way the story is written, the way the character is created. Just like how I perceived Bali for having imperfect and imbalanced characters, has got to do with the writer’s own decision of how the story should be. Heaven’s Tree has another unique character but my grievance doesn’t lie on Lee Wan’s “beastly” behaviour(as u can see, I keep bashing the drama for its overly used formula to induce tears from the audience, which IMO, has miserably failed because STH(plus the rest of the season dramas) is enough…or too much, I should say). If this wasn’t an official joint production, it’ll be just another kdrama with a dark setting(Bali, MiSa, Love to Kill). I’m not saying Lee Wan is exactly the same as Jae-min, Moo-Hyuk or Bogku. Those 3 men had some deep characterization like Yoon-suh does(except his role is the most disturbing). But I do agree….being a co-production, they should have been careful with the plot. I’m a bit convinced that the writers sort of manipulated the plot so it would appeal to the Japanese audience. Heck, there’s even the usual narration that u find in most jdramas but seldom in kdramas.

Episode 6 is the lovey dovey episode. Lee Wan forgot to drink his potion so he's a total gentleman in this episode. Mr. Hyde made an appearance at the beginning though. I don't know if it's intentional or if they're running out of ideas...coz the birthday theme is there again(but more roses and candles here) the shopping expedition takes place as well. I should stop saying, STH, STH...it's pretty clear now that the story is like the resurrection of young Jung-suh and young Tae-Hwa. And now they’re exchanging Soongju for Yoonsuh on scenes that CJW(Jungsuh) and KSW(Soongju) did together in STH.
As for the stalking ways of YS, it’s not really a stalking maniac type like those ones in a thriller movie. I think the writer threw it in for the “romantic” factor which could easily mix in with YS’s bizarreness. As Mika mentioned about daddy-long-legs...that's exactly what it looked like to me...in a not so normal way. :lol
Man, it looks like I'll finish this drama after all. I was gonna stop at ep02, but I was too curious to see for myself the scenes the zdoon has mentioned. And now I'm at ep06...I feel like patting myself on the back, haha...this is one excruciating drama to watch, but ep06 is the easiest in the eyes. I even laughed, not a sneering laugh, but a genuine laugh at the cuteness of some scenes. Who knows, there might a nice surprise for the ending.

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 6th, '06, 06:01

That's Lee Wan's role. He plays a emotionally unstable person who loses both of his parents who turns into a killer/yakuza who happens to fall in love with step sister. You guys are way out of proportion on how people should be. Guess what if you live in the USA. Everyone turns into stupid nice guys with all this emotions kept inside. If you misbehave you goto anger management and therapy classes.

I swear to god people don't know how to live it up anymore. Act out some emotions. Do whatever you feel without getting criticized by bunch of hypocrites telling you how you should be.

Who made you god anyways? What makes you so right and they so wrong?

You all have been assimilated into American way of thinking.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Mar 6th, '06, 07:02

Is it difficult to distinguish between a tough guy and a chump or a loser? If you're 15 or something years old, I can understand your way of thinking but otherwise I'll have to disagree with you. And actually Americans would be more prone to your take since its culture tends to be coarse. Here's a lazy example but think of icons in our pop culture like Al Bundy (yeah, that Married With Children dude). There is no fluffy nonsense guiding a person like that. Yet even guys like him have a sense of principles. Distinctions and concepts such as "tough guy" and "ignorant chump" apply to them too!

LW's character knocks a girl out in a drama. End of story. I don't need to explain again why I think that's problematic in the present context.

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 6th, '06, 09:56

Your opinion that is all. Don't make it a rule on everyone. And this is a drama based on fiction. You are acting like this thing happened for real.

Again I did mention he did go overboard and punched that girl but you know what some girls do ask for it. Perhaps she went over board by telling HANNA that her parents are dead. Which means she's all alone in the world. Lee Wan who plays her lover/brother a yakuza killer hit her. And Yakuza kills police and your family so what.


I've seen some italian mobsters slap some girls and some black gang bangers rape and kill girls. What is your point again. :roll And no I'm not 15 years old. Probably lot older than you. I see both points as I don't sit around try to judge people for what they're worth.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Mar 6th, '06, 10:25

marvelous wrote:Your opinion that is all. Don't make it a rule on everyone. And this is a drama based on fiction. You are acting like this thing happened for real.
If I think there's something problematic about knocking a girl out like a little kid because a guy can't control his emotions, then that's got to do with what that behavior is in the context of a fiction about Korean characters produced for Japanese tv. We can talk about guys beating on girls per se or irl too if you want, but that's not exactly the issue.

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 6th, '06, 10:38

zdoon wrote:
marvelous wrote:Your opinion that is all. Don't make it a rule on everyone. And this is a drama based on fiction. You are acting like this thing happened for real.
If I think there's something problematic about knocking a girl out like a little kid because a guy can't control his emotions, then that's got to do with what that behavior is in the context of a fiction about Korean characters being shown on Japanese tv. We can talk about guys beating on girls per se or irl too if you want, but that's not exactly the issue.
This isn't a Japanese TV show bashing on Korean character. It's Korean. If you can't see between a fictional character and real character you are the one with the problem.
Last edited by marvelous on Mar 6th, '06, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Mar 6th, '06, 11:00

I don't know if it's bashing. But is it senseless and irresponsible all things considered? Definitely. It's careless to dismiss this as tv with no significance beyond its time slot. There's a reality that some people are aware of and do care about. If you can't see that, then that's your ignorance. Then again you're the one who finds something tough about childish behavior whereas I happen to think that throwing tantrums and knocking girls out (as well as getting beat down by Japanese guys in judo, whistling in the dark and being a variously p***y-whipped and thoroughly sobby yakuza with apparently no intellect whatsoever), far from being tough doesn't make for a respectable hero in a romance or a respectable tv show since apparently the director throws in such fantastic characterizations with no sense of a drama's tensions whatsoever. But that's just me.

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 6th, '06, 11:16

If you hate it so much don't watch :whistling:

It's a tv show and has nothing to do with racism. Has nothing to do with anything other than an actor playing yakuza who don't give a flying F**K about stupid girls. I don't find beating girls tough. It's a role he portrays that's what I meant by tough. My father acts similar but he doesn't beat my mom or any women for that matter. He used to beat me but that's another subject on how Asians are more strict than white people. All you are doing is judging people and how the world should be by American standard. Not everything is black or white. That's a human behavior whether you like it or not. If a boy stepped up to me saying all this crappy stuff and got on my nerve I would swing my fist. If a girl kept getting on my nervers and wouldn't stop I would hit them too. Everyone has buttons. Was it wrong yes. That's why there are things like apology. In Asia that is how a friendship is formed sometimes.


It's okay for American Media always showing Asians as yellow, small, weak, asexual, kung fu masters right?

I'm not yellow. I'm tan at most. You don't see me bickering over why white people call us yellow.
Last edited by marvelous on Mar 6th, '06, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Mar 6th, '06, 13:00

If I were really ingenuous or didn't care about certain very live, very real issues and had no idea how culture can work and were just looking to ogle Lee Wan or something, then I might take up your point of view. Otherwise, when a co production show as peculiar as Heaven's Tree comes around (all things considered in relation to Japan and Korea) then I'd be more concerned.

Anyway, speaking of American media, have you ever seen the film Breakfast At Tiffany's? Maybe Mickey Rooney's bucktooth, loud and obnoxious Japanese character is just a character, but anyone who cares a whit about such things understands there's something objectionable there regardless. Why? Because a show is not just a show - it has a setting in the real world and has effects in the real world. In its usual innocuous form, media is just entertainment. But it also has power to depict, to confirm, support or refute, as well as displace. I hope you understand what I mean there. Taking up a culturalist point of view for these films and shows is more than a pertinent thing to do.

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Mar 6th, '06, 13:18

Other people can try judging other people all they want but unless you know the culture you are being prejudice/bigot.


I understand media has an effect on younger people. But older people who isn't a bigot will know that it's just part of the show.



were you born here?

User avatar
Sunshine_36
Posts: 244
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 16:01
Location: Middle Ages

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 6th, '06, 15:53

Ohh I guess it's pretty good to you guys well I enjoy it myself although it's pretty sad :D.

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 6th, '06, 15:58

I am enjoying it,but I think the mods might close this thread because there's already a discussion thread for the series :roll

User avatar
chocoholix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 4th, '05, 07:26

Post by chocoholix » Mar 6th, '06, 16:29

I wander how one character from a drama can even come close to being compared to the entire Korean male population.

However, if all off em are as good looking as LeeWan I’m sure pretty sure that no one will be complaining. :lol

You say art is a reflection of reality as how the characters in this drama reflect the Korean and Japanese ppl??? Its true to an extend that art is a reflection of reality but however one must also consider that this is a drama. It’s sole purpose (or at least in this drama it seems to be) is to dramatise and breathe into life a script and its characters with the purpose of entertaining viewers.

…and isn’t LeeWan’s character supposed to be autistic?? That will explain his aggressiveness. When a person is unable to freely express his emotions and feelings he will be forced to exert another method. And when a person is unable to effectively communicate I guess he will resort to the most primal behaviors.

BABYPHAT
Posts: 39
Joined: Apr 1st, '05, 22:41
Location: Vancouver BC, Canada

Post by BABYPHAT » Mar 7th, '06, 03:12

It's been pretty good for me.
and lee wan's just sooo good to look at :)

User avatar
kikioo
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2nd, '05, 01:27

Post by kikioo » Mar 7th, '06, 03:22

Yes indeed I think that this series is a great show because it's sad, romantic, and also ENJOYABLE and that's why its such an awesomw series just like My Girl. #1 series = My Girl and 2nd best kdrama for me is Heaven's Tree. Yep in my opinion. Thank Anywayz for letting me vote. Bye

User avatar
kikioo
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2nd, '05, 01:27

Post by kikioo » Mar 7th, '06, 03:25

Also one more thing so far so good. That IS ALL. Thanks very muchY!

wishful_thinking
Posts: 66
Joined: Feb 8th, '06, 03:52

Post by wishful_thinking » Mar 7th, '06, 03:34

judging from what you guys have said... i think i ought to give this drama a try...
but i was wondering... i haven't seen stairway to heaven.. this is not a sequel or something right? :unsure:

thanks :-)

User avatar
amrayu
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 762
Joined: Dec 19th, '03, 06:30
Location: South Bay
Contact:

Post by amrayu » Mar 7th, '06, 03:43

CraZyaH wrote:I am enjoying it,but I think the mods might close this thread because there's already a discussion thread for the series :roll
:roll
WRONG! It's been merged... :P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest