Prince's First Love (MBC, 2004)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
loveme23

Prince's First Love (MBC, 2004)

Post by loveme23 » Oct 23rd, '05, 00:54

Does anybody know any other place beside D-Addicts that have this series. I've try asking for seeds but never get them, and so I waited but still get no seeds and I really wanted to watch this series. Could somebody tell me where else I can get this series (Clubbox....) Thanks you very much.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Oct 23rd, '05, 04:50

Seeking for clubbox link? Why didn't you ask in the Clubbox thread? Did you ever read the first post in the Clubbox thread?
http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox.fkdrama.t11

loveme23

Post by loveme23 » Oct 23rd, '05, 19:20

Thanks for the link. I forgot to check out the clubbox thread, sorry. I try going to your link and I found out the link to Prince's First Love. But when I click on it, it direct me to another page that ask for "what I think is my clubbox pass and user name." And so I type it in, but after that it didn't direct me to the clubbox link, instead it give me some kind of messgae that I can't read, because I'm not chinese, korean.... Could you help explain to me what is going on and what I should do. Thanks a lots in advance, and sorry to bother you.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Oct 23rd, '05, 20:47

loveme23 wrote:Thanks for the link. I forgot to check out the clubbox thread, sorry. I try going to your link and I found out the link to Prince's First Love. But when I click on it, it direct me to another page that ask for "what I think is my clubbox pass and user name." And so I type it in, but after that it didn't direct me to the clubbox link, instead it give me some kind of messgae that I can't read, because I'm not chinese, korean.... Could you help explain to me what is going on and what I should do. Thanks a lots in advance, and sorry to bother you.
Which clubbox? I guess that box may be PW protected or you have to be a member of that specific box to download. Try another one.

loveme23

Post by loveme23 » Oct 23rd, '05, 22:07

I see.....So the sites are protected with password...I've try them all and found 2 working sites....Thanks again for the link.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 23rd, '05, 23:49

loveme23 wrote:Thanks for the link. I forgot to check out the clubbox thread, sorry. I try going to your link and I found out the link to Prince's First Love. But when I click on it, it direct me to another page that ask for "what I think is my clubbox pass and user name." And so I type it in, but after that it didn't direct me to the clubbox link, instead it give me some kind of messgae that I can't read, because I'm not chinese, korean.... Could you help explain to me what is going on and what I should do. Thanks a lots in advance, and sorry to bother you.
just to make sure, also...do you know how to add yourself to boxes? if not, please read http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox.fclubbox.t1for instructions.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Oct 24th, '05, 16:07

Oh god..
this was the drama that was really bad..
Sung Yuri is a cutey though.

The lead male actor is the guy in My sassy girl...gets super annoying.
Then the drama lags...i strongly recommend ppl not to see this. It starts of sorta ok..then its gets really boring. I stated many times the hate of this drama..=) wanted to share the love so others don'tt waste their time. Only good point is Sung Yuri...and even that won't save you.
:goggle:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 24th, '05, 16:11

This series storyline was weak but the ladies....the ladies looks so good in here...especially when they're in bikinis. LoL

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 24th, '05, 16:14

crazylife123 wrote:This series storyline was weak but the ladies....the ladies looks so good in here...especially when they're in bikinis. LoL
Exactly what I was thinkin...you are one step ahead of me :roll :salut: ... but once you got used to it the girls annoy you :P

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 24th, '05, 16:20

WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:This series storyline was weak but the ladies....the ladies looks so good in here...especially when they're in bikinis. LoL
Exactly what I was thinkin...you are one step ahead of me :roll :salut: ... but once you got used to it the girls annoy you :P
Yu Ri is one of the cute one beside Lee Hyori...but what's the actress name who wore the bikini? She was awesome in Sex is Zero if you know what I mean. LoL

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 24th, '05, 16:24

crazylife123 wrote:
WroW wrote:
Yu Ri is one of the cute one beside Lee Hyori...but what's the actress name who wore the bikini? She was awesome in Sex is Zero if you know what I mean. LoL
Yu Ri looks to fake..a little to doll like..
I dont know which one you mean I just remember Haji Won from sex is zero :-)

edit: Jin Jae-Yeong was in PFL and sex is zero!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 24th, '05, 16:28

WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
WroW wrote:

Haji Won is also in What happen in Bali right? I like her in sex is zero and other series but not in Bali...well..maybe not her character...i just want to b!tch slap her in that series. :mrgreen:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 24th, '05, 16:34

crazylife123 wrote:
WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:

Haji Won is also in What happen in Bali right? I like her in sex is zero and other series but not in Bali...well..maybe not her character...i just want to b!tch slap her in that series. :mrgreen:
Yes me too hated her in Bali...but she has got some serious acting skills if you watch Damo...best female performance in a drama!!! :salut:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 24th, '05, 16:39

WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
WroW wrote:

Yes me too hated her in Bali...but she has got some serious acting skills if you watch Damo...best female performance in a drama!!! :salut:
Damo? I'll try to watch more K-Drama. Sticking to Love Rollercoaster and Miss Kim Million
dollar quest right now.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Oct 25th, '05, 11:36

My husband loved this drama..

Your posts made me think twice though..

Maybe he just liked the girls in bikinis.. hmmmm...

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 28th, '07, 09:22

I gave this drama a try simply because I really loved Chae Tae-hyun in My Sassy Girl (but who didn't, right?). I watched the first episode and oh.my.god.

It wasn't exactly the worst drama ever (I didn't hate the heroine or anything, thought she was cute enough - though her "goodness" was maybe shown in an exaggerated manner) but it sure as heck wasn't good either! The plot moved at an oddly fast pace, they went from Korea to Japan in a flash.

What really killed my interest were three things about the first episode... SPOILERS in case anybody cares.
1) Ugly white extras!! I'm white myself so nothing against Western people etc but omg, they were just dreadful to look at. The guy that starts dancing with the heroine, eurghhhh. Disgusting.
2) The kind of vibe the whole "party" had. Yeah, it's so cool to have weird 40-ish Western friends and you're such a playboy if your friends give you a blow-up doll for birthday! Come on, seriously? Gah.
3) Even the couple scenes weren't all that cute... The scene at the lift sort of was but then again, he was only attracted to her looks which isn't exactly romantic. He just wanted to sleep with her! When he showed up at her hotel room and kissed her, she didn't even seem dreadfully upset that he did. There was very little reaction to the kiss and drama kisses are supposed to make us viewers go "Yay!" or something, right? Well, this one certainly didn't.

So that was the first ep... Does it get better? Does it not? I've seen some people call this one of the worst kdramas in history. Shame, I really wanted to see the actor in something good. :/

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by doggieusa » Mar 20th, '07, 06:47

I am biased but I like this drama. This is not a serious drama but rather a fun drama. A lot of people were annoyed by the lead actor here, but I think he is funny. This series also made me a fan of Korean dramas.

JlovesVan

uhhggg....

Post by JlovesVan » Nov 10th, '07, 23:52

I finally got around to watching this. I hadn't been super hyped about it since it got luke warm reviews but I finished rebirth/next and really wanted something light hearted. OMG! I have made it to episode 8, god knows how and it is just horrible. I really don't like leaving a drama unfinished and I have only done it once before, but I may have to stop on this one. Here are a few of my issues:

1.) just extremely hokey. I mean, most drama scenarios are unrealistic but this goes above and beyond
2.) the main actor/prince is not cute in mannerisms at all. He is just annoying. He is completely trumped by the supporting actor
3.) dialogue and pace are bad. It was as if the writer and director wasn't quite sure what they were going for.
4.) plot is the same old thing..

If this did not come out in the same year as Full House I would have sworn it was a rip off. The main actor is suppose to be cute and pestering like Rain but he can't pull it off. At one point he leaves the girl he likes in the middle of the ocean!! I mean, how can you say "ahhh, how cute, he likes her but he is picking on her..." :blink I mean seriously, he practically killed her!!! Also at times, the music sounds like Full House music, they even take an elephant ride....

It isn't all bad though. The main actress is cute and it is the first time I have seen so many people in a korean drama wear so little clothing. The girls are gorgeous, most of the guys are pretty hot so it is appealing to watch for that reason. I haven't had any heart pounding moments and I am not invested in the characters. All in all I would advise to stay far away from this one if you have already watched good dramas. If just starting out this one would probably be okay.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Oct 24th, '08, 17:01

1) Ugly white extras!! I'm white myself so nothing against Western people etc but omg, they were just dreadful to look at. The guy that starts dancing with the heroine, eurghhhh. Disgusting.
2) The kind of vibe the whole "party" had. Yeah, it's so cool to have weird 40-ish Western friends and you're such a playboy if your friends give you a blow-up doll for birthday! Come on, seriously? Gah.
3) Even the couple scenes weren't all that cute... The scene at the lift sort of was but then again, he was only attracted to her looks which isn't exactly romantic. He just wanted to sleep with her! When he showed up at her hotel room and kissed her, she didn't even seem dreadfully upset that he did. There was very little reaction to the kiss and drama kisses are supposed to make us viewers go "Yay!" or something, right? Well, this one certainly didn't.
MWAH HAH HAH!!! I agree with those. All white people were extremely ugly!!! And they spoke pretty bad English. Maybe in Kdramas they choose ugly people on purpose to make all Koreans think that foreigners are ugly.
1.) just extremely hokey. I mean, most drama scenarios are unrealistic but this goes above and beyond
2.) the main actor/prince is not cute in mannerisms at all. He is just annoying. He is completely trumped by the supporting actor
3.) dialogue and pace are bad. It was as if the writer and director wasn't quite sure what they were going for.
4.) plot is the same old thing..
True, true. The plot was exactly same old same old. They just have to start the drama with main character going abroad <_< and having there an unpleasant meeting with the main guy and they start hating each other and stuff. Actually nothing bad with that but the way it was presented in this drama was so annoying. I have seen only 2 first episodes but I so know how this is gonna go on.

I think the Prince is ok, bad manners and all but he did try to be nice to "Asako" when they went to the town. Yet she kept being angry at him like for no reason.

tisa

Prince's First Love (First Love of a Royal Prince)

Post by tisa » Dec 25th, '09, 02:06

I have a question.

There is this song in episode 14 of this drama i like very much (it's playing when he comes to her with the fish). Does anyone know the name of this song and the singer? I would really like to find this song.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Jul 20th, '11, 15:30

I guess a lot of people don't like this but I love Sung Yu Ri she's beautiful and talented so I like it so far my only question though is does Cha Seung Hyun ever develop a personality because through 6 episodes he still doesn't have one I hope she picks Choi Gun Hee because even though he's arrogant and a bit of an ass at least he has a personality