A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain

Discuss Korean drama series here.
User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 776
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Dec 8th, '05, 07:23

wow it took only one take??? Good job to Bi!!! his acting skills have truely improved in this drama. I can't wait to see more of him :wub: :wub:
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

hitrunningh
Posts: 41
Joined: Dec 8th, '05, 08:28

Post by hitrunningh » Dec 8th, '05, 08:58

it's story is awesome and great I think.
rating is no matter. i have seen many times great drama has low rating.
but i do not like shin min ah because her acting is not so good.

ost songs are very good because lee soo young and shin seung hoon participated in that ost.

i know a site selling this ost with romanization included. it might be helpful to enjoy this soundtrack much.

http://www.eclickkorea.com/shop3/skin/s ... w&uid=5225

anyala
Posts: 74
Joined: Sep 21st, '05, 08:35

Post by anyala » Dec 8th, '05, 09:21

i agree ...i'm very upset for her bad acting....

great expectation....dun think so...i was hoping she'll improve...but no....i still can't feel her emotion at all....

really contrast with bi...he's great...but he needs someone who;s compatible....someone who can collaborate with his great acting....and dun think shin min ah is the rite person...

arrrghh...hateful....i wish they would pick somebody else/.... :argue:

u know wat??? before i said i didn;t care abt the female role!! apparently it does has a great affect in your mood....my mood was greatly affected bcoz of her acting...i'm kinda lazy now 2 watch the drama now....

but dun mind me...we have 2 keep supporting bi!! bi!! aza aza!

autumnleaves
Posts: 23
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 05:27

Post by autumnleaves » Dec 9th, '05, 07:30

I have no problem with Shin Min Ah as the leading actress but it is their nasty kiss scenes that annoy the heck out of me. However, Bi and Shin Min Ah have amazing chemistry together and they are one great couple.

User avatar
tracycutie
Posts: 155
Joined: Apr 3rd, '05, 03:39
Location: UK

Post by tracycutie » Dec 9th, '05, 13:04

i dunno what drama you guys are watching...but imo, SMA acts really well in this drama...i know other fans who can attest to that..

escapist
Posts: 18
Joined: May 25th, '05, 05:30

Post by escapist » Dec 9th, '05, 17:03

^ Me. I wasnt impressed by SMA's acting at first as well, but I love how she handled certain scenes in recent episodes, especially ep 11 where
-KBG told her everything in the hospital.
-Her outburst at her mom after that.
I felt that she just managed to get it right, without overacting at all. Her acting esp during these parts were believable, and I was moved on my part.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Dec 9th, '05, 17:44

I dont know either ... its clear that SMA´s acting is very good and if it wasnt for her acting I would have given up before ep4 ... good thing I didnt because I love this drama now :-)

User avatar
tamia1146
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 07:05
Location: currently in uk

Post by tamia1146 » Dec 9th, '05, 17:50

hi!!i need ijuksa eps 8 with subs by yousendit.can sumbody give me that??

User avatar
sherry_teresa
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 15:42
Location: ] Germany [ ~~> Vietnam

Post by sherry_teresa » Dec 9th, '05, 19:22

I don't know why you are complaining
I think Shin Min Ah is a great actress. :wub:
And she's soooo cute xD
Image

D-Addict 4 Ever // Viet-Pride

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 776
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Dec 9th, '05, 19:37

At first SMA didn't really show her potential, but after 11 it proved to me that she can act. Bi :wub: is soo good in this drama!!! Can't wait to see 13!
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

baboisjjang
Posts: 33
Joined: Jul 11th, '04, 07:48

Post by baboisjjang » Dec 10th, '05, 22:56

jaycee05 wrote:
dj-riphty wrote:
what did bokku's girl do with the money she made from selling those pics? did she spend it on herself in the ep when she to the beauty salon etc. ?
If I got it right, remember after Bok-goo was involved in the gangster fight to finance his bro's hospital bills but it was a failure. And so DJ and the curly haired guy went to the hospital and paid for the bills..I forgot how she explained where she got the money though
Yah, it is going a bit slow paced as if it's climbing uphill towards the climax. And the only thing that is making me stick to it is "what would happen when she(ES) and BG finally find out everything". An old formula following the typical kdramas with amnesia/coma/child-switch where they hold the "big secret" from the audience until the last 2-3 episodes....The only difference here is that it's two-fold---or double impact, I should say. Im hoping though that it'll be on the next episode, coz the excitement is making me restless XD

And I find everyone who surrounds the ill-fated lovers is just weird-looking and/or not so likeable because of the inconsistency with their actions. Even ES's father...*sighs*
Where is the love?
But I do think that the brother-to-brother relationship (Bok goo to Min goo-not the other way around) is fairly well done. Hmnn...when I think about it, the father to daughter from Sang-doo and Son to mother from MiSa...were, likewise, excellent.
she said mingoo had it in his bank account.

jellybean
Posts: 115
Joined: Dec 23rd, '04, 15:53

Post by jellybean » Dec 10th, '05, 23:13

i love the scene at the end of ep11, the music plays at the part which takes you by surprise
when Da Jeong gets waken by Bokgu waiting outside her door, she opens it and the music starts as he is holding Eun Seok.

A good scene.

baboisjjang
Posts: 33
Joined: Jul 11th, '04, 07:48

Post by baboisjjang » Dec 10th, '05, 23:15

sorry for double posting. is editing allowed on this forum? anyway for all of you calling him the curly haired guy. bokgoo's friend's name is park misook.

kim sarang with her satori accent <3 if i were bokgoo id forget about eunsuk and get with dajung. omg so cute. specially that scene that they went to the fields... and she got all close to bi. whoawhoa.

User avatar
tracycutie
Posts: 155
Joined: Apr 3rd, '05, 03:39
Location: UK

Post by tracycutie » Dec 11th, '05, 06:47

i on the other hand really dislike Da Jung...she's so selfish (because she wants BG for herself even though she knows he doesn't love her) and controlling (of everyone)...poor BG coz he's so burdened to be with her because of his gratitude...anyway, this is just my opinion.

vofzxy
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 10:39
Location: South-East Asia :: SINGAPORE

hmm....

Post by vofzxy » Dec 11th, '05, 06:53

sorry but how many episodes is this drama?

User avatar
dj-riphty
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 6th, '05, 20:02
Location: Cali

Post by dj-riphty » Dec 11th, '05, 07:01

there are 16 from what i've read.

User avatar
tracycutie
Posts: 155
Joined: Apr 3rd, '05, 03:39
Location: UK

Post by tracycutie » Dec 11th, '05, 10:15

^16 episodes was announced from the website..i think.

User avatar
sherry_teresa
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 15:42
Location: ] Germany [ ~~> Vietnam

Post by sherry_teresa » Dec 11th, '05, 10:28

I don't like da jeong x)
and her accent kinda annoys me o.O
Image

D-Addict 4 Ever // Viet-Pride

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Dec 11th, '05, 13:10

sherry_teresa wrote:I don't like da jeong x)
and her accent kinda annoys me o.O
She isnt that bad its just her funny accent :roll

User avatar
tringo
Posts: 79
Joined: Oct 17th, '05, 07:27
Location: Sweden

Post by tringo » Dec 11th, '05, 13:32

jaycee05 wrote:
myzticle wrote:lol.. yeah. Bi was great in the crying scence (except when he said "my mistake"... terrible english accent.. i don't know why they had to put tha in the scence)

i think the snots were real :D
On the contrary, I thought the "My mistake" added flavor on the scene. And it wasn't engrish. In a sense, it was more like incorporating english into his native language. A person who has english as a second language, and say he's speaking Korean to another KOrean friend and inserts a few english words with it, the korean accent would be carried along with the english words...since they are in Korea after all... So, I dont have any complaints with all the additional english words and the korean accent on them(even with the evil stepmother).
But a supposedly Korean who was born and raised/grew up in America, and speaks terrible english... :crazy: :blink Love story in harvard, anyone?
Yeah, I know what you mean. I use Swenglish a lot with my friends - its hard to avoid the language in this modern (everybody-talks-English) times :o)
...and I had to stop watching Love story in Harvard because I got so embarrassed on the behalf of the Korean actors. I mean, please, couldn't they have kept the plot in Korea instead, so they would've felt safer acting in their own language?
:wink:

User avatar
dan12
Posts: 160
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 18:13
Location: USA

Post by dan12 » Dec 11th, '05, 13:55

is that u sherry ur a pretty cute vietnamese but thats kinda crazy u live in germany lol
this movie is great just cause rain is in here


http://www.myspace.com/717_341_3887

User avatar
flipnicity
Posts: 433
Joined: Nov 14th, '05, 23:02
Location: Canada

Post by flipnicity » Dec 12th, '05, 01:25

does anyone know what the ending theme song for A Love to Kill is called? It sounds like Rain buh Im not sure... it sounds so catchy with the violins and beats... so if anyone know what its called and where I can find it... pls lemme know! thanks! man this show is getting really good! ^^

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 12th, '05, 01:33

sherry_teresa wrote:I don't like da jeong x)
and her accent kinda annoys me o.O
I think she looks better than shin mina. why does she have an accent? what's her primary language?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Dec 12th, '05, 01:42

crazylife123 wrote:
sherry_teresa wrote:I don't like da jeong x)
and her accent kinda annoys me o.O
I think she looks better than shin mina. why does she have an accent? what's her primary language?
She might look better but I like Shinmina´s character :-)

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 12th, '05, 01:45

WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
sherry_teresa wrote:I don't like da jeong x)
and her accent kinda annoys me o.O
I think she looks better than shin mina. why does she have an accent? what's her primary language?
She might look better but I like Shinmina´s character :-)
I feel you...Shin Mina has some good acting skill.

User avatar
flipnicity
Posts: 433
Joined: Nov 14th, '05, 23:02
Location: Canada

Post by flipnicity » Dec 12th, '05, 02:26

flipnicity wrote:does anyone know what the ending theme song for A Love to Kill is called? It sounds like Rain buh Im not sure... it sounds so catchy with the violins and beats... so if anyone know what its called and where I can find it... pls lemme know! thanks! man this show is getting really good! ^^
ignore that message... I found the song... its not by Rain... buh by K.Will and its called Dream... for those who are looking for it... you can find it on the "A Love to Kill OST"... which is available on the forum.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 602efdf1d7

skara
Posts: 241
Joined: Jul 2nd, '04, 23:58

Post by skara » Dec 13th, '05, 01:36

tamia1146 wrote:hi!!i need ijuksa eps 8 with subs by yousendit.can sumbody give me that??
Can you download by Clubbox. My clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang Had Ep. 1- 11 English hard sub.

User avatar
myzticle
Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 12th, '05, 00:02
Location: T dot

Post by myzticle » Dec 13th, '05, 06:41

crazylife123 wrote:
sherry_teresa wrote:I don't like da jeong x)
and her accent kinda annoys me o.O
I think she looks better than shin mina. why does she have an accent? what's her primary language?
some people outside seoul, especially the southern part of korea speak with an accent (sah-toor-rhee)... like people living in US have different accent (eg. NY, Texas and so on) i don't think this story takes place in seoul... so i guess it adds realism to the story... also i don't think the actress playing DJ has an accent in real life.. that's why i think she is a great actress :D

baboisjjang
Posts: 33
Joined: Jul 11th, '04, 07:48

Post by baboisjjang » Dec 13th, '05, 07:20

In my eyes da jung deserves to be with bokgu far more than eunsuk. The whole plot da jung has done nothing to try to convince bokgu to continue being with her.
in fact the one time she was going to compete and went all out blowing her money on hair and clothes, she just goes back to her old cute self before bokgu comes back to her.

On the other hand eun suk has only been a clinging spoiled brat, saying dont leave me dont leave me. While da jung willingly tells bokgu to go and do whatever he has to do and that she will understand. Omg da jung is so loyal and she totally loves bokgu and bokgu just goes... ok ill come back later, or lets kiss when its really sexy. Psssht if anything i would say the whole series should end at ep 12
without eunsuk coming to bokgu's house at the end, and alternately bokgu going with da jung and getting married.
Lol, da jung deserves his love so much more than eun suk, who just stands around crying and getting abused. too bad in the end
(this may not have happened but it will ^^) bokgu will find out that da jung took money from eun suk. and then he will go to eun suk for no reason. which will be a total plot hole because da jung took money from eun suk after mingoo jumped off that building.
Lol these people are like loving each other for no reason and im really wondering how this will all turn out. Lol imagine taking Bi's romance tactics and leaving some girl in the middle of nowhere and drive off. I'm sure the person left behind would say "dont leave me ever again"... and not "GTFO of here you perverse masochist"...

Da Jung is the only normal one...plus she's the cutest one of all. Imma start answering my phone yobosaeyeh! So cuteeee

melodramatic
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 21st, '04, 06:06
Location: new yawk

Post by melodramatic » Dec 13th, '05, 07:51

I just realized that Shin Min-ah is the girl from Volcano High. That's the first time I saw her anyways. Actually that's the second time she played "the most beautiful girl" when I thought there were other girls in the movie/drama more beautiful. In Volcano High the girl from Sangdoo was the tomboish girl. I remember watching the movie like "BUT SHE'S NOT THAT HOT!".

Anyways, I like DaJuem's character a lot really. I also think she's most loyal
She actually did try to let bokgu goo. But bokgu just told her that he was there because he wanted to be and not out of obligation.

User avatar
Dark_Fairy
Posts: 54
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 14:12

Post by Dark_Fairy » Dec 13th, '05, 14:12

I haven't seen this drama yet, but I'll watch it as soon as I have some free space in my computer (too much doramas here :mrgreen: )
Image

User avatar
flipnicity
Posts: 433
Joined: Nov 14th, '05, 23:02
Location: Canada

Post by flipnicity » Dec 13th, '05, 14:17

I like your banner dark fairy... =) Mars was so good... prolli one of my favs... arent they going out in real life now? Vic and Barbie?A Love to Kill is really good too... be sure to watch it! how come k-dramas are 16 episodes while Taiwanese ones like MG and Mars are longer?

User avatar
Dark_Fairy
Posts: 54
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 14:12

Post by Dark_Fairy » Dec 13th, '05, 14:23

flipnicity wrote:I like your banner dark fairy... =) Mars was so good... prolli one of my favs... arent they going out in real life now? Vic and Barbie?A Love to Kill is really good too... be sure to watch it! how come k-dramas are 16 episodes while Taiwanese ones like MG and Mars are longer?
Thanks for that... it was made by Tonchi... :D
Mars was the first drama I ever saw.. and because of it I started watching other series...
Yep, Barbie and Vic are a happy couple in real life... they are so cute together..
I've heard a lot of good things about this dorama... but I have my computer full of episodes so I can't download anything else..
Image

User avatar
sherry_teresa
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 15:42
Location: ] Germany [ ~~> Vietnam

Post by sherry_teresa » Dec 13th, '05, 17:18

baboisjjang wrote:In my eyes da jung deserves to be with bokgu far more than eunsuk. The whole plot da jung has done nothing to try to convince bokgu to continue being with her.
in fact the one time she was going to compete and went all out blowing her money on hair and clothes, she just goes back to her old cute self before bokgu comes back to her.

On the other hand eun suk has only been a clinging spoiled brat, saying dont leave me dont leave me. While da jung willingly tells bokgu to go and do whatever he has to do and that she will understand. Omg da jung is so loyal and she totally loves bokgu and bokgu just goes... ok ill come back later, or lets kiss when its really sexy. Psssht if anything i would say the whole series should end at ep 12
without eunsuk coming to bokgu's house at the end, and alternately bokgu going with da jung and getting married.
Lol, da jung deserves his love so much more than eun suk, who just stands around crying and getting abused. too bad in the end
(this may not have happened but it will ^^) bokgu will find out that da jung took money from eun suk. and then he will go to eun suk for no reason. which will be a total plot hole because da jung took money from eun suk after mingoo jumped off that building.
Lol these people are like loving each other for no reason and im really wondering how this will all turn out. Lol imagine taking Bi's romance tactics and leaving some girl in the middle of nowhere and drive off. I'm sure the person left behind would say "dont leave me ever again"... and not "GTFO of here you perverse masochist"...

Da Jung is the only normal one...plus she's the cutest one of all. Imma start answering my phone yobosaeyeh! So cuteeee

I don't think when you tell someone you love that he is allowed to love another person,
then you deserve it more to be loved by this person.

It's not about deserving or not
it's about the feelings of the people involved.
Wouldn't Rain love her even if she doesn't blow out all her money for her appearance. Is it neccessary to compete? Love is not about competition.

Shin Minh Ah plays a outgoing girl, she doesn't hide her feelings
It's her role to do so.
She loves Rain and doesn't want him to go, what's wrong with that?

Life is short, don't you know the sentence SEIZE THE DAY?
xPPP If you love someone and you know he loves you back,
why should you tell him to go.
Da Jeong KNOWS Rain loves Shin Minh Ah,
it's sooooo obvious.
AAAAAND
She's not a spoiled brat
why would she visit Mingu and call him so often
Rain discovert her true side
and that's why he started to truthfully love her.
Nobody gave her the chance to act, Mingu escaped from her all the time.
And what's wrong with crying??
Did you never cried in your life? Especially when sad things happen,
it's just normal. What should she have done? Act as if she doesn't want Rain
like Da Jeong? xP

I love Shin Minh Ah muuuuch more than Da Jeong
And to me she is much more cute and beautiful than Da Jeong
Why would the directors choose Shin Minh Ah for the "celebrity"-role
and now in the latest episodes she doesn't take care for her appearance,
but she's still cute.

Like Eun Chae in Sorry I love you, in the last parts she
didn't take care for her appearance and so on. But in the last episode,
she was soooooo pretty.
And NO it's NOT Eun Seouks fault that Mingu jumped.
I'm sorry but she didn't organized the marriage between her and Kim Joon Soon.
She tried sooo often to make contact with Mingu,
but he just ignored her.

It's not justifiable, that Da Jeong took her money away.
I'm sorry but she was wrong.
She didn't get to the bottom of all and made the decision that Eun Seok is the patsy.
She has a narrow perspective. xP
[is going in the offensive]
Before you can start to love someone you need to learn something about this person.
Rain and Shin Minh Ah were connected through this crazy plot,
got to know each other and started to love each other.
Ok it's not a normal story, but that's A LOVE TO KILL
if you don't like the story line then don't watch it. xP
Last edited by sherry_teresa on Dec 13th, '05, 17:42, edited 5 times in total.
Image

D-Addict 4 Ever // Viet-Pride

User avatar
sherry_teresa
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 15:42
Location: ] Germany [ ~~> Vietnam

Post by sherry_teresa » Dec 13th, '05, 17:31

Yes my English is bad. :salut:

It's just a secret to me
why everybody thinks so bad about Shin Minh Ah.
Do it better! She's great xP
Image

D-Addict 4 Ever // Viet-Pride

melodramatic
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 21st, '04, 06:06
Location: new yawk

Post by melodramatic » Dec 13th, '05, 20:32

No! I like Da jeum better but that doesn't mean I don't Like min ah's character. I just think she should be with Min goo. I'm hoping he makes a full recovery and they live happyily ever after. Which is not gonna happen but I can hope anyways. :D

I'm saying it's not Da Jeum's fault that she's acting this way either. She didn't ask for any of this. She just one day found herself the 4th in a love triangle. If you wanna talk about being in love means knowing someone how many years did Bokgu and dajeum sepnd together. They know each other better than any other 2 characters on the show (except maybe eun chae and mingu).

Anyways you say bokgu really loves euseok but eun chae really loves mingu. It doesn't matter what feelings develop for Bokgu she will jump through fire for mingu and as long as she loves mingu more she can't be with bokgu. As long as bokgu he mingu's brother he can't be with eunseok.

This whole thing is just unfair to not onlu dajeum but mingu as well. Imagine the shock he gets if he ever wakes up fully. Man is THAT going to be an episode. Oh! I don't think it's eunseok fualt mingu jumped either. That's why I felt so bad for eunseok that whole time.

And if you noticed dajeum didn't approve either. I just honestly like Da jeum better. Oh As for them chosing her to play the celebrity. That has nothingto do with looks. Look at the girl from Let's go to School Sangdoo. In that drama she played a girl who all these guys were after. Even if she was on a train guys would be like "woo woo you FINE".
But in Volcano High she played a girl who would write 10000 letter that she would never send. basically she played the girl that no guy would want. Same girl, same face. so just because minah was chosen to play the celebrity doesn't mean she's the prettier actress it just means she was right for that role and the other girl was right for the role of Da jeum but we've ALL scene that Da jeum can be just as pretty.

*sigh* I can't wait to see how all this ends. I really do hope mingu and euseok end up together. They're so cute together. :wub:

piano4112000
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 31st, '04, 00:44

Post by piano4112000 » Dec 13th, '05, 22:59

That will never happen because if you have watched up to episode 14, you will see that even MG knows BG and ES love each other and he will do something drastic to let them be together. In ep. 13 DJ was very shameful, she held onto BG even though she knew in her heart he didn't love her and the way she held onto his leg was really her way of holding on to him. She promised she would never let him go.


Spoiler:




Before MG does that drastic thing I just mention, he will tell BG that ES loves him and that he should not make her cry and make her happy instead. We only have 2 more epsiode left, I hope true love wins over and by that I mean BG and ES.
Last edited by piano4112000 on Dec 13th, '05, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Dec 13th, '05, 23:00

piano4112000 wrote:That will never happen because if you have watched up to episode 14, you will see that even MG knows BG and ES love each other and he will do something drastic to let them be together. In ep. 13 DJ was very shameful, she held onto BG even though she knew in her heart he didn't love her and the way she held onto his leg was really her way of hodling on to her. She promised she would never let him go.


Spoiler:




Before MG does that drastic thing I just mention, he will tel BG that ES loves him and that he should not make her cry and make her happy instead. We only have 2 more epsiode left, I hope true love wins over and by that I mean BG and ES.
I just hope there wont be any mass suicide :roll

piano4112000
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 31st, '04, 00:44

Post by piano4112000 » Dec 13th, '05, 23:01

Well than I guess you shouldn't watch episode 14. :-(

User avatar
vangpire
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 17:09
Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA

Post by vangpire » Dec 14th, '05, 03:27

I really don't think that Dj and BG should be together. Their love is out of obligation. BG caused something bad to happen to DJ--her scars on her neck--therefore he feels obligated to stay with her. But, we all know that BG really loves ES and YES, Mingu knows this thus the reason why he treats ES so badly in EP13. Minug also does this because he feels like he's stopping her from pursuing her career any further. I think that Mingu now realizes that ES is with him not because she still loves him but because she feels an obligation to--she thinks that she caused him to jump off the roof. I too feel that this was not her fault yet that's how the story goes. I can't wait for EP14. At the end of EP12, I thought that this drama was going to go downhill but it's gotten really GOOD. I absolutely loved EP13 because it really shows you how much love there is between BK and ES.

Just my 2cents. ...

User avatar
c3cilia
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 8th, '05, 10:23
Location: Schofield, WI...

Post by c3cilia » Dec 14th, '05, 03:44

just dropping by..enjoy..
NEW MV OF IJUKSA.. :)
Image
File: Ijuksa MV from KMTV-2005.11.18)
Format: Avi
Size: 128.0 MB
Length: 3'30''
Download: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sexybi/fw8y4
Credit: AsianHQ//Rosejin//Sexybi

User avatar
sherry_teresa
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 15:42
Location: ] Germany [ ~~> Vietnam

Post by sherry_teresa » Dec 14th, '05, 05:32

I didn't say it depends on how LONG you know someone
I just meant that they just got to know each other through this plot
it's a bit crazy,
but after all that's their "love story"
people can fall in love after a few years or after a second,
that's not the point

I'm not so sure if she is still loving mingu that much
maybe it's more than pity,
but it's not really love

It's a bit like the love between da jeong and bok gu
bok gu is together with her, because she had an accident because of him.
And Eun Seok and Mingu are like the same,
Eun Seok didn't cause the accident directly, but Mingu "made" it out of love to her.
So that's why Eun Seok feels bad for him,
whether she loves him or not,
she has to CARE for him.

But that doesn't mean, she's loving him. Maybe she will act like she's still loving Mingu,
that's the damned love, because you can turn the thing how you want
Bok gu and Eun Seok can never be together.
[because of Da Jeong or Mingu or Kim Joon Soon(he's suffering too)]
Image

D-Addict 4 Ever // Viet-Pride

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Dec 14th, '05, 05:52

I'm getting overwhelmed with PM on addicts. I talked to innerouter and she has volunteered to post the subs on addicts. I'm sorry I suggested the PM idea. After careful consideration this time, its better to just post it here; So she'll be posting the subs from now on. Thanks for supporting bummie.

User avatar
vangpire
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 17:09
Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA

Post by vangpire » Dec 14th, '05, 06:27

seirin: Thanks for changing your mind about posting the subs. Actually, I was going to PM you about subs too but decided to hold out.

sheery_theresa: I totally agree with your thoughts above. But I think that Mingu and KJS want to see ES happy...a part me is hopeful that because of this, they'd be willing to let ES be with BK as long as she's happy. As for DJ, she seems to be getting more and more jealous. I don't know how she'd react if BK actually left her for ES. Like I said, I haven't seen EP14 yet and I wasn't able to read piano4112000 spoiler but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Only 3 more episodes to go :)

User avatar
tamia1146
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 07:05
Location: currently in uk

Post by tamia1146 » Dec 14th, '05, 14:17

skara wrote:
tamia1146 wrote:hi!!i need ijuksa eps 8 with subs by yousendit.can sumbody give me that??
Can you download by Clubbox. My clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang Had Ep. 1- 11 English hard sub.
i can' tuse clubbox....or torrent...i can use direct dwld onliee...and by d way,rite now my internet has already been banned bcos i download more than i should....huhu...
but you can give me YSI.i really appreciate that.

melodramatic
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 21st, '04, 06:06
Location: new yawk

Post by melodramatic » Dec 15th, '05, 16:23

First. When I made my post ep 13 and 14 hadn't been aired yet so it's wrong to combat my posts with episodes that hadn't been aired when I made my posts. Obviously your opinion changed as the series goes on. That first.

Second, up until episode 13 Eun seok showed that she really loved Mingu no matteer what state he was in. I'm not sure if she's loving him out of obligation it's too hard to tell at this point in the drama.

I haven't watched 14 yet so I skipped over anything that started with 'in ep 14" BUT I do know that in episiode 13 he is NOT treated her badly because he knows bokgu and eunseok loves each other and he wants them to be happy or whatever was said. He didn't leave because he didn't want to get in her way! Were we wathing the same drama cause there was a scene that clearly shows he was pushed out of her life by her mother. Mingu is pissed the F**k off and rightfully so. From Mingu's standpoint first she was getting married to some guy THEN he finds out that Eunseok gave away the necklace to Bokgu. The one he told her NEVER to take off. At the point of episode 13 Mingu doesn't know the extent of what is going on between Bokgu and Eunseok but he DOES know that Eunseok broke her promise and took off the special necklace he gave her which tells him something is going on.
And if he deos do something drastic I don't think it's for the happiness of Eunseok more that he can't stand that fact that she's in love with his brother. Haven't seen 14 so I can't say for sure.

oh I have a few more things to say. Mainly about Da Jeum. I'm sick of people talking about how selfish she is being. Who's the one not being honest here. bokgu. He's been showing Dajeum love all this time and he keeps going back and forth. He'll show that he loves Eunseok but then he'll come back to Da Jeuma nd he like "i'll comeb ack to you I will." So stop picking on DaJeum. I know BOkgu's the main character but that doesn't make everything he does right. He's wrong for leading DaJeum on like this. If he was honest with DaJeum she's let go. BUt how can she let go when everytime she comes even a little close he keep at her until she lets him back in? She's tried to let hiim go at least 3 times so far and everytime Bokgu is like "come on dajeum don't be like this". So who's the selfish one? who's the one going back and forth between two women torturing them both huh? It sure aint Da jeum. matter of fact it was Bokgu that is causing Mingu pain now! I mean it was eunseok's fault she gave away the necklace but if he hadn't started that whole revenge mess none of this would've happened. Bokgu is untilmately at fault for all of this. It makes for good drama yes, but i'm sick of all the "dajeum is so selfish" whinning. It's not like she didn't try to let him go.
Bye the way my torrent says episode 14 is going to be done in 22 hours so i'll post my new thoughts then....

User avatar
sherry_teresa
Posts: 22
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 15:42
Location: ] Germany [ ~~> Vietnam

Post by sherry_teresa » Dec 16th, '05, 06:54

Ok I'm watching the same for sure.
I think ES really loved MG, but after all she started to love BK even more.

No it's not all BG's fault,
if MG hadn't start to hide and ignore ES, the whole story wouldn't have taken place.
ES wouldn't have let BG a chance to make her fall for him.
BG wouldn't even start to bother ES.

ES's mother was part of MG's decision that's true.
But it was his PERSONAL decision to start the "ignoringness".
If he really loved her, he wouldn't be taken so easily from his task away.
I think he thought he wasn't in her league anymore and would only stand in her way.
If you want to search a person to take all the responsibility MG would be one
of the main persons.

The story with the necklace is after the accident
it's the result of his "ignoringness".

However as for DJ, I didn't start to complain about her, because I hate her or she's soooooo selfish,
but like everybody in here talked about how selfish and ugly SHE is and how cool and pretty DJ is.
I don't agree with that and I stated it clearly in my 3posts (now 4).

Oh and yes she's a bit selfish,
she knows that BG doesn't really love her, but tries to make him stay with all her power.
That's selfish. BG is in love with ES, he tries to beat his emotions, but sometimes even he has to give up.
That's the time DJ gets hurt, but that's the risk she takes when she still counts on this relationship.

Nevertheless BG wouldn't leave her alone, I think,
even if she would want it.
He is not a bad person after all.
Image

D-Addict 4 Ever // Viet-Pride

User avatar
mist1105
Posts: 96
Joined: May 2nd, '05, 07:43
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Greatttt!!!

Post by mist1105 » Dec 16th, '05, 07:33

:wub: Rain :wub: He is so delicious in this drama. x) When he was in teh first episode or second, fixing the car.. sweating.. oh yum. haha. His acting skills definitely got so much better.

Just finished watching Episode 14
I feel so bad for Dang Jung. =( She loves Bok Goo so much, she doesnt deserve this kind of treatment, and I know Bok Goo loves her too, but not the way he loves Eun Seok. I really did wish that Dang Jung and Bok Goo would be together.. for some reason, I was never really into the Bok Goo & Eun Suk relationship. but what AGONY to see the pain Bok Goo had to go through!!!! -_-' and to see his brother die and say those things to him.. It's just terrible. I felt so horrible.. I wish I was in the scene and I could've held Bok Goo/Rain in my arms.. to make him feel better.
Compared to Rain's other dramas, Sang Doo & Full House This one is by far the best he's made. I do think that the story is a bit.. off. =( I do love it.. but the writer was trying to adapt too much of MISA into this drama *imo*
  • ~both the lead male characters were poor, less fortunate, and had some kind of lollipop/gum in their mouth
  • ~no one in their drama is really.. evil so u cant hate any of them
  • ~the female roles were innocent and fell in love with the lead male unexpectedly
  • ~opposite lead male characters were rich, well known famous
.. I suppose that last characterization can be applied to most kdramas.. lol but knowing how the writer for MISA & Sang Doo have been in her other dramas.. she'll probably kill off bok goo and eun suk.. but thats my opinon... x) haha

I hope Rain makes another drama/movie ASAP! or is he going on tour after A Love to Kill ends?[/list]

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 16th, '05, 07:46

sherry_teresa wrote:Ok I'm watching the same for sure.
I think ES really loved MG, but after all she started to love BK even more.

No it's not all BG's fault,
if MG hadn't start to hide and ignore ES, the whole story wouldn't have taken place.
ES wouldn't have let BG a chance to make her fall for him.
BG wouldn't even start to bother ES.

ES's mother was part of MG's decision that's true.
But it was his PERSONAL decision to start the "ignoringness".
If he really loved her, he wouldn't be taken so easily from his task away.
I think he thought he wasn't in her league anymore and would only stand in her way.
If you want to search a person to take all the responsibility MG would be one
of the main persons.

The story with the necklace is after the accident
it's the result of his "ignoringness".

However as for DJ, I didn't start to complain about her, because I hate her or she's soooooo selfish,
but like everybody in here talked about how selfish and ugly SHE is and how cool and pretty DJ is.
I don't agree with that and I stated it clearly in my 3posts (now 4).

Oh and yes she's a bit selfish,
she knows that BG doesn't really love her, but tries to make him stay with all her power.
That's selfish. BG is in love with ES, he tries to beat his emotions, but sometimes even he has to give up.
That's the time DJ gets hurt, but that's the risk she takes when she still counts on this relationship.

Nevertheless BG wouldn't leave her alone, I think,
even if she would want it.
He is not a bad person after all.
I disagree on some parts. DJ isn't selfish. In Ep 14, she wanted to leave but BG always play with her mind/heart. If he really care about her even as a sister, he should tell her clearly how he really feels.

kimo
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 5th, '05, 14:10

Post by kimo » Dec 16th, '05, 16:35

i just started watching this show and im up to the 5th episode. just wondering is the rest of the episodes so draggy like the first 5? wasn't expecting that the show was so draggy :cry:

User avatar
cees
Posts: 437
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:19
Location: UAE

Post by cees » Dec 16th, '05, 16:54

woooow! iam a big fan of Bi i luv him sooooooo much......i can't wait 2 to watch ' A love to kill.......................i will download it now
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Attachments
4_1024.jpg
isn't he hot
4_1024.jpg (123.17 KiB) Viewed 2294 times
ImageImage

Leyburn
Posts: 42
Joined: Mar 28th, '04, 21:19

Post by Leyburn » Dec 16th, '05, 23:27

kimo wrote:i just started watching this show and im up to the 5th episode. just wondering is the rest of the episodes so draggy like the first 5? wasn't expecting that the show was so draggy :cry:
Yup, yup. Except for a couple of episodes, the rest are just draggy, with 14th as by far the worst one. I don't see how the remaining two episodes can possibly save this series.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Dec 17th, '05, 00:52

Leyburn wrote:
kimo wrote:i just started watching this show and im up to the 5th episode. just wondering is the rest of the episodes so draggy like the first 5? wasn't expecting that the show was so draggy :cry:
Yup, yup. Except for a couple of episodes, the rest are just draggy, with 14th as by far the worst one. I don't see how the remaining two episodes can possibly save this series.
Episode 5-12 were great...but I have to admit that ep13 and 14 slowed down too much and with 2 episodes left it will sure drag a little. But overall it was a good drama but nothing great to remember.But KBS had a very good year with some of the best dramas.

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 17th, '05, 22:50

Up until ep14:
At first, the complexity of the characters' entanglement to each other has intrigued me immensely. But after the beans were spilled, it kinda lost its magic. The writer is bringing up twists that the drama could do without. They should have killed the brother earlier than episode 14th. The point of his development from a vegetable into a deranged sadistic person has made the story even more complicated. But now the complication borders into ridiculousness. One would say that BG and the bro threw terrific performances at ep14. And I say, they wasted a huge amount of snot and tears, coz it didnt move me a bit. I was annoyed and bored to tears. My attention to the story was split into thinking if this is even medically possible or if he is doing it to bring Bokgu and Eunsuk together. Oh, yes, how about Bokgu and Eunsuk? At the end of episode 14, I was really hoping that they'll kiss and hug to end this endless farce. But, no wait...he walked past her....again. (I thought he would at least grant his beloved brother's wish). After all she's done for them, he treats her like dirt. But now you *know*, he's just pretending to hate her for a couple reasons. First for DaJeong...I don't give a damn about DJ character. Right now, I could even care less about BG. I would gladly hold a wedding for the both of them. The second reason, BG is doing it for ES's own good. Well, yah...the lamp post is acting mightily charming right now. Likewise, I would cheer their good health together. The writer had a really good idea for this drama...a love to kill...or the love that was born out of hate(like the song). I just think that she's having trouble wrapping it up together. If they are planning to throw in a "happily ever after ending", they are dragging it too much and messing up the drama along the way. But, I guess, they need to fill up two more episodes. Ohhh, why don't she just have them kill each other off. *jumps up and down* *excited* Now, that would live up to its title.

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 19th, '05, 05:11

hey guys, i'm new here. i think this is my first ever post. =] well, my names jackie and i loooove korean dramas, even though they are all somewat repetitive.
lol. i agree with jaycee05. i think the writer had a really unique and interesting plot and idea, but really, its all becoming too dramatic to be even realistic! :glare: even though its horrid we're all yawning through the sad parts, its true. its becoming all together sappy and dark and twisted and complicated. (woa, lost of adjectives) but if they shortened a little and made less complications, it would have been more enjoyable.
has anybody noticed Bi is becoming more scruffy and...well, dirty? :blink i dunno if its just me, maybe hes sick or something, but he doesn't look as good as he did before in the first couple of episodes...or maybe the director did that purposely to make the viewers realize what a hard time he was having.
and also, i dont fully get the title. 이 죽일놈의 살랑? (think i spelled that rong) but a love to kill? i dont get it. could someone explain it? :P

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 19th, '05, 05:34

episode 13 was by far the most annying episode. i was ready to strangle and choke Bi when he walked past Eun Sok on the roof. I was like, wtf?!? :goggle: i was steaming mad. why would he do that? he loves her. i mean, obviously he is very confused and hurt, but god! must the writer drag it on and on....i actually want this drama to have a fairy tale ending, only because its so dramatic and sad.

** hey i have a question. how do you guys get the signature thingie at the bottom of your posts? mines not showing up. i made it and everything (w/a big pic of Bi of course) but its not showing up. :-(

LeXz
Posts: 28
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 01:15

Post by LeXz » Dec 19th, '05, 05:39

When he wipe his brother snot off. Omg i swear i was about to throw up. I was eating at the time too. Even if it show how caring he was man that just nasty.........

User avatar
mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1370
Joined: Apr 13th, '04, 15:59
Location: California

Post by mangosteen » Dec 19th, '05, 05:46

justxjackie wrote:episode 13 was by far the most annying episode. i was ready to strangle and choke Bi when he walked past Eun Sok on the roof. I was like, wtf?!? :goggle: i was steaming mad. why would he do that? he loves her. i mean, obviously he is very confused and hurt, but god! must the writer drag it on and on....i actually want this drama to have a fairy tale ending, only because its so dramatic and sad.

** hey i have a question. how do you guys get the signature thingie at the bottom of your posts? mines not showing up. i made it and everything (w/a big pic of Bi of course) but its not showing up. :-(
For signature to show up, make sure you put the right code [img]put%20the%20link%20to%20your%20image%20here[/img].

Rize
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 17th, '05, 01:07

Post by Rize » Dec 19th, '05, 09:06

Hi humm my question has nothing to do with the serie
Just wondering if someone can tell me what kind of motocycle bogku ride in the show ?
Cant figure it out
Yeah im buying a moto this spring and after i c his ride couldnt stop dreaming about that ride ahahah

User avatar
aisu_kurimu
Posts: 46
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 13:14
Location: NY, NY

Post by aisu_kurimu » Dec 19th, '05, 10:04

Ook, couldn't think of another place to post this, but what was the song that EunSuk sings in the kareoke bar? So familiar (and addicting), but I can't seem to google it. Anyone know the title / singer / or have the song file? Thanks :x

melodramatic
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 21st, '04, 06:06
Location: new yawk

Post by melodramatic » Dec 19th, '05, 16:35

I don't know about all the complaints of the show dragging on. Nothing can drag on as long as Pheonix in my eyes. To me that was the worst series for startiing out good and then dragging on and on and leaving all sense of reality beind. So compared to that this one is doing great.
I honestly think the mingu chracter should have died a long time ago as well but I actually think it was a nice twist to have him wake up. I was really rooting for him to get better. He wasn't deranged and sadistic. He was the most honest person in the whole series. When Mingu found out that eunsuk loved bokgu his first reaction was just blind rage as any normal person would have. But in these dramas they like to hide their emotiones behind clouded words and action. At least Mingu showed his anger. But then after he calmed down (and I think he realized he was going to die) he just decided if anyone was going to love eunsuk it should be his brother. but really ever siince bokgu was still eunsuk's gaurd I was like Mingu is just going to have to die there's no other way for this to work. I actually feel really bad for dajeum. I think it's because i'm in a similar situation right now where a guy is giving me mixed signals and everytime I make the deision to walk away he does something so hopelesslt romantic that I change my mind. Our surrounding situation is totally different but I understand where's she's coming from. she loves Bokgu very much and it takes a lot to look at the person you love and pusgh them away. If bokgu vbegged and pleaded it might have been easier for her to push him away but no. He just sits there wand warms her hands and it's like. Ok how do I break up with him now huh? You know. So I feel real bad for her because she wants to do the right thing but Bokgu makes it impossible for her to turn away. Really there should have been 14 episode instead of 16 though. I think the writer set up such a complicated story line that she/he wrote themselve into a hole and can't be dug out.

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 19th, '05, 21:17

i seriously, for once, dunno how this is going to end at all. i guess tahts good, because then its not one of those predictable and repetitive dramas. :|

i also dunno how the writer is gonna wrap this up. i think maybe bokgu will run after eun sook....or maybe eun sook will run after him...lol. dunno.
Last edited by justxjackie on Dec 20th, '05, 04:32, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Currently Watching : "Ice Queen" and "Lovers"
Fav. Dramas : "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" and "My Girl"

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 19th, '05, 21:19

i think Shin Minah is a really good actress. all that crying is hard to pull off, and she does it realistically, save 1 or 2 crying scenes. shes also really pretty/cute. she gives off a warm, cute air, and her face is unique. especially her eyes and dimple. :P

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 19th, '05, 22:15

melodramatic wrote:
I honestly think the mingu chracter should have died a long time ago as well but I actually think it was a nice twist to have him wake up. I was really rooting for him to get better. He wasn't deranged and sadistic. He was the most honest person in the whole series. When Mingu found out that eunsuk loved bokgu his first reaction was just blind rage as any normal person would have. But in these dramas they like to hide their emotiones behind clouded words and action. At least Mingu showed his anger. But then after he calmed down (and I think he realized he was going to die) he just decided if anyone was going to love eunsuk it should be his brother.
Okayyy, he is an honest deranged sadistic bastard. :mrgreen: A masochist maybe? He did jump off the building. :lol jk...A sadist, for hitting ES when he learned the truth, as u say. Did you see the lamp post physically hurt ES when he learned that she doesnt love him? I actually interpreted it the other way though. He knew he was screwing ES's life by staying with him...so he tried to make her go away by acting abnormal. He acts like a saint in front of his brother, and throws things at ES when BG is gone. He even held both of their hands together, and pushed ES off the bed when BG left. His conflicting character made me think he was even more mentally disabled.
melodramatic wrote:
I actually feel really bad for dajeum. I think it's because i'm in a similar situation right now where a guy is giving me mixed signals and everytime I make the deision to walk away he does something so hopelesslt romantic that I change my mind. Our surrounding situation is totally different but I understand where's she's coming from. she loves Bokgu very much and it takes a lot to look at the person you love and pusgh them away. If bokgu vbegged and pleaded it might have been easier for her to push him away but no. He just sits there wand warms her hands and it's like. Ok how do I break up with him now huh? You know. So I feel real bad for her because she wants to do the right thing but Bokgu makes it impossible for her to turn away. Really there should have been 14 episode instead of 16 though. I think the writer set up such a complicated story line that she/he wrote themselve into a hole and can't be dug out.
DaJeong is an idiot. Why put the blame only on Bokgu? She knows what Bokgu truly feels, and it is just out of guilt and responsibility that he continued to stick with her. She knows all that. And yet she still drowns herself into the illusion that Bogku is hopelessly in love with her. Can't she see through his act? I dont know where you get the idea that she is willing to give up BokGu wholehearthedly. It's taking her forever, I must say. I can remember particular scenes where she keep saying "return me~ return me~". Bokgu is mine~ Mine~MINE~ :glare: Gahh...By doing this, she is inflicting pain on both herself and Bokgu...and me! ...she is killing me softly with annoyance especially with that accent of hers. :whistling: So why dont she go on and drink herself to oblivion until she reaches the conclusion, " I am not the main lead of this drama. B-o-k-G-u b-e-l-o-n-g-s t-o E-u-n-s-u-k. I am just supposed to hang on to Bogku until this drama reaches 16 episodes."

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 19th, '05, 22:20

jaycee05 wrote:
melodramatic wrote:
I honestly think the mingu chracter should have died a long time ago as well but I actually think it was a nice twist to have him wake up. I was really rooting for him to get better. He wasn't deranged and sadistic. He was the most honest person in the whole series. When Mingu found out that eunsuk loved bokgu his first reaction was just blind rage as any normal person would have. But in these dramas they like to hide their emotiones behind clouded words and action. At least Mingu showed his anger. But then after he calmed down (and I think he realized he was going to die) he just decided if anyone was going to love eunsuk it should be his brother.
Okayyy, he is an honest deranged sadistic bastard. :mrgreen: A masochist maybe? He did jump off the building. :lol jk...A sadist, for hitting ES when he learned the truth, as u say. Did you see the lamp post physically hurt ES when he learned that she doesnt love him? I actually interpreted it the other way though. He knew he was screwing ES's life by staying with him...so he tried to make her go away by acting abnormal. He acts like a saint in front of his brother, and throws things at ES when BG is gone. He even held both of their hands together, and pushed ES off the bed when BG left. His conflicting character made me think he was even more mentally disabled.
melodramatic wrote:
I actually feel really bad for dajeum. I think it's because i'm in a similar situation right now where a guy is giving me mixed signals and everytime I make the deision to walk away he does something so hopelesslt romantic that I change my mind. Our surrounding situation is totally different but I understand where's she's coming from. she loves Bokgu very much and it takes a lot to look at the person you love and pusgh them away. If bokgu vbegged and pleaded it might have been easier for her to push him away but no. He just sits there wand warms her hands and it's like. Ok how do I break up with him now huh? You know. So I feel real bad for her because she wants to do the right thing but Bokgu makes it impossible for her to turn away. Really there should have been 14 episode instead of 16 though. I think the writer set up such a complicated story line that she/he wrote themselve into a hole and can't be dug out.
DaJeong is an idiot. Why put the blame only on Bokgu? She knows what Bokgu truly feels, and it is just out of guilt and responsibility that he continued to stick with her. She knows all that. And yet she still drowns herself into the illusion that Bogku is hopelessly in love with her. Can't she see through his act? I dont know where you get the idea that she is willing to give up BokGu wholehearthedly. It's taking her forever, I must say. I can remember particular scenes where she keep saying "return me~ return me~". Bokgu is mine~ Mine~MINE~ :glare: Gahh...By doing this, she is inflicting pain on both herself and Bokgu...and me! ...she is killing me softly with annoyance especially with that accent of hers. :whistling: So why dont she go on and drink herself to oblivion until she reaches the conclusion, " I am not the main lead of this drama. B-o-k-G-u b-e-l-o-n-g-s t-o E-u-n-s-u-k. I am just supposed to hang on to Bogku until this drama reaches 16 episodes."
DaJeong was ready to give up on Bokgu on Ep 14. However, Bokgu came back and played with her head again. He kept telling her how wonderful she is...Bokgu is truly a dog like they say...LoL

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 19th, '05, 22:34

And that's why I said, Da Jeong is an idiot. She easily falls for Bokgu's facade when the truth is hitting her hard on the face. She kept lying to herself even from the moment she accidentally witnessed Bogku's break-up conversation with that song hye kyo look- alike at episode xx. A pabo falls for another pabo's lies. They do deserved each other. :roll

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 20th, '05, 01:32

i still dont get the title lol...could someone explain? a love to kill? does that mean like bokgu's love is try kill (well, hurt or destroy or revenge) eun sook? hm.... :roll
<3 Currently Watching : "Ice Queen" and "Lovers"
Fav. Dramas : "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" and "My Girl"

panpan
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 18th, '05, 08:36

Post by panpan » Dec 20th, '05, 07:19

can someone please upload the episodes onto megaupload (or something similar to it) please? i've searched the forum and everywhere for that and still haven't found any (except for ep. 1-3).. has someone uploaded them already and i totally missed it?

User avatar
aisu_kurimu
Posts: 46
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 13:14
Location: NY, NY

Post by aisu_kurimu » Dec 20th, '05, 10:40

justxjackie wrote:i still dont get the title lol...could someone explain? a love to kill? does that mean like bokgu's love is try kill (well, hurt or destroy or revenge) eun sook? hm.... :roll
I thought the title translated to something more like... "A bastard's love"... no? Like "The love of a guy who should be killed" kinda thing...

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 20th, '05, 21:34

panpan wrote:can someone please upload the episodes onto megaupload (or something similar to it) please? i've searched the forum and everywhere for that and still haven't found any (except for ep. 1-3).. has someone uploaded them already and i totally missed it?
download it on clubbox. clubbox is so much easier and faster. i used to do megauplaod and yousendit, but theyre too slow and complicated. http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi has all the episodes that has come on air so far. :D
<3 Currently Watching : "Ice Queen" and "Lovers"
Fav. Dramas : "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" and "My Girl"

garnet07
Posts: 534
Joined: May 4th, '04, 04:18
Location: Cali, USA
Contact:

Post by garnet07 » Dec 20th, '05, 21:44

Haha :lol . Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks Da Jeong is so freaking annoying with her accent and always sticking to Bi. Really whenever she comes out of the scene, I can't help but wanting to fast forward her parts until she's gone. Why can't she just understand that Bokgu never really loved her from the beginning, but only felt sorry for her. Sheez. Ok sorry for my venting frustrations. Haha but I'm still on epi12...need fast internet again to download the epi. :cry:
Image
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

Jubeiyagu
Posts: 30
Joined: Sep 3rd, '05, 01:09

Post by Jubeiyagu » Dec 20th, '05, 21:58

justxjackie wrote:i still dont get the title lol...could someone explain? a love to kill? does that mean like bokgu's love is try kill (well, hurt or destroy or revenge) eun sook? hm.... :roll
I think it means that the love they have for each other is worth dying for, or something like that.
Both of them wanted to die in the end of episode 13 and beginning of 14. It proved that they could really die for this love, because they love so much. :whistling:

LeXz
Posts: 28
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 01:15

Post by LeXz » Dec 21st, '05, 19:30

Yaya finished the series.

Warning: spoiler to misa too.
And i kinda predicted the ending too. SInce someone said it like misa. And it was both main char die lmao.

User avatar
justxjackie
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 23:45
Location: United States of America

Post by justxjackie » Dec 21st, '05, 23:16

still downloading episode 15 and 16

was it a good ending? it wasn't one of those rushed endings right? *anticipation* lol
<3 Currently Watching : "Ice Queen" and "Lovers"
Fav. Dramas : "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" and "My Girl"

User avatar
vangpire
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 17:09
Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA

Post by vangpire » Dec 22nd, '05, 03:21

I hate the ending. I really wanted it to be a happy ending. But, still, it was a great drama. So, what's the next new drama that everyone's going to be watching???

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest