Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 25th, '06, 16:49

Kayote wrote:Guys, I dont know if Im the only one here but I dont like the fact Koreans are following the western style of extending series...

I thought Goong was going to end this season but now there is going to be season 2 as well and then who knows.... I just hope its not about CG trying win Shin again and having to go through the whole torment again... any clues whats in store for season 2?

Just curious :)
Yea, thats true but at least you don't see k-dramas stretching on for like 10 seasons or something...and I *think* season 2 starts in 07...thats also when ISWAK season 2 starts too :D

Fridelta

Re: Second Season start

Post by Fridelta » Mar 25th, '06, 17:03

Bishie_Queen wrote:Sorry to tell you this, but next season starts in Winter 2007!!! :O

I'm going to die of waiting. I Just have this weird feeling next season won't be as good. Maybe I am basing this too much on Meteor Garden but who can blame me!
have to wait for more than a year.? wait, if the season 2 will be about what you said... does it mean that season 1 will be ending in that manner??

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Mar 25th, '06, 17:27

Bishie_Queen wrote:Sorry to tell you this, but next season starts in Winter 2007!!! :O

I'm going to die of waiting. I Just have this weird feeling next season won't be as good. Maybe I am basing this too much on Meteor Garden but who can blame me!
You have got to be kidding me...

ANd does that mean, season 1 will have a sad ending!!! :-(

Who has read the manga? Ive not been around Animereactor for a while, I better head over there on the pronto...

P.S: Got them, anyone interested... here you go as per Animereactor

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 25th, '06, 17:34

funny pic :mrgreen: luv the grandma

[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/s64177.jpg[/img]

Bishie_Queen

Post by Bishie_Queen » Mar 25th, '06, 19:14

Well I know how it ends, if anyone wants to know. I had to find out the ending so I could stock up on the correct amount of tissues, if the ending was going to be what I predicted.

MASSIVE SPOILER: READ AT YOUR OWN DIGRESSION!!
CE is either banished from Goong or she leaves Goong. Yul and Yul's weird Mom have been banished from Goong. Shin then goes after CE with his grandmother. They meet in last 3 minutes of episode 24 then admit there undying love for one another and kiss. So a happy ending. WHOO HOO!
Well I needed to know cos I have a weak stomach!! LOL :whistling:

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 25th, '06, 19:22

Did Goong just end? like all the raw episodes have been uploaded? Because my friend said a drama just ended for her and the ending was sad and she lives in South Korea so I want to ask her to summarize the ending for me :D.. hopefully i'll like the ending

mabushii

Post by mabushii » Mar 25th, '06, 20:03

Does anyone know where I can find raw scans of the manga? I want to go on a graphic craze with it. I'll credit to the scanner/uploader, of course. <3

mabushii

&

Post by mabushii » Mar 25th, '06, 20:07

OvertheRainbow wrote:Did Goong just end? like all the raw episodes have been uploaded? Because my friend said a drama just ended for her and the ending was sad and she lives in South Korea so I want to ask her to summarize the ending for me :D.. hopefully i'll like the ending
I don't think all the raw episodes have been uploaded...I don't really check clubbox but at least not here. Apparently it did end over there though.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 25th, '06, 20:21

OvertheRainbow wrote:Did Goong just end? like all the raw episodes have been uploaded? Because my friend said a drama just ended for her and the ending was sad and she lives in South Korea so I want to ask her to summarize the ending for me :D.. hopefully i'll like the ending
the final episode is scheduled to be aired on thursday,this thursday..so it's still not aired
I think we would know since a few of us here watch the episode live once they're aired on MBC korea..so if they were aired,we would've watched them too,don't you think?

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Mar 25th, '06, 20:30

mabushii wrote:Does anyone know where I can find raw scans of the manga? I want to go on a graphic craze with it. I'll credit to the scanner/uploader, of course. <3
There's a thread in Soompi with raws and scanlations, I believe. Here: Soompi Goong thread

mabushii

Post by mabushii » Mar 25th, '06, 20:57

Thankyou~

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Mar 25th, '06, 20:59

I truly hope Im being paranoid but I have a feeling this is going to end like 'My Husband' (for those that dont know, its a very good j-drama except for the last couple of episodes which totally ruin it!).

I just dont know whether I'll still have the same enthusiasm as I have now for all the characters...

shabinas

Post by shabinas » Mar 25th, '06, 21:02

Ok so season 1 is ending next Thursday and i heard there is going to be a special after that or next week. Is someone going to upload the special with subs???

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 25th, '06, 21:03

same feeling here :cry: hate meteor garden II :cussing: but ending for season 1 is a happy ending rite.. hope that will goes for goong too :dopey:

am addicted :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

bbleticia

Post by bbleticia » Mar 25th, '06, 21:13

does anyone kno wat drama is gonna air after goon is over?!?!?!

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 25th, '06, 21:28

bbleticia wrote:does anyone kno wat drama is gonna air after goon is over?!?!?!
this is off topic not even related to goong

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 25th, '06, 21:33

bbleticia wrote:does anyone kno wat drama is gonna air after goon is over?!?!?!
a drama called '닥터 깽' Doctor Kkaeng will replace goong
here's the link for more info@ soompi.. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35224

sorry I know it's off topic,but just wanted to answer it ^^

suki_13

Post by suki_13 » Mar 25th, '06, 22:12

hello. um...i'm new here, but i haven't read the manhwa.i've only watched episode 4, but so far it is really good! =] can't wait to see more tho. i think the actors/actresses are really good too. yoon eunhye is so cute in the drama.

chiachitso

Post by chiachitso » Mar 26th, '06, 05:05

AHHh....i just started watching goong...its soo good..in two days i watched up to ep 10...haha..enyways...i just read some of the thread and...THE ENDING IS GONNA BE SAD???...akdfjaldsf...wahhhhh....i thought it would end like full house or sumthing..enyways...waiting till winter of 2007... :goggle: ..nooo...well i was just wondering...this season ends at ep24?....will there be a special thing that introduces whats gonna happen in the second season?

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Mar 26th, '06, 06:06

Bishie_Queen wrote:Well I know how it ends, if anyone wants to know. I had to find out the ending so I could stock up on the correct amount of tissues, if the ending was going to be what I predicted.

CE is either banished from Goong or she leaves Goong. Yul and Yul's weird Mom have been banished from Goong. Shin then goes after CE with his grandmother. They meet in last 3 minutes of episode 24 then admit there undying love for one another and kiss. So a happy ending. WHOO HOO!
Thank you so much, Bishie_Queen for the spoiler! It's such a relief to know that it's going to be a good ending as most are worried that it would end sad... Thanks again! :-) Happy ending RoCkS!!! :wub:

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Mar 26th, '06, 06:19

Bishie_Queen wrote:Well I know how it ends, if anyone wants to know. I had to find out the ending so I could stock up on the correct amount of tissues, if the ending was going to be what I predicted.

Thank you so much for that info.... :D

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 26th, '06, 20:57

Engelchen18, thanks for sharing! v. cute scenes! :mrgreen:

suki_13

Post by suki_13 » Mar 27th, '06, 01:21

what. there is gonna be a season two to goong! i am shocked. i thought it would be a happy ending for goong too! nooo. but i got to admit, i am pretty excited about it though. i don't think goong has gotten boring for me so far. even though i am now searching for the eng subs for ep. 18. i got to admit it is still very interesting. =] but i still can't believe there is really going to be a season two!!! o.o

ademala

Post by ademala » Mar 27th, '06, 01:25

I have following the news about Goong filming epi 23-24 in Soompi forum..
They filming the street scene in Korea, and now they are in Macau to shoot more scenes and going back to Korea soon.. They said the ending will be held in Korea..

chunny

Post by chunny » Mar 27th, '06, 03:23

ah!!!I don't want Goong to end but at the same time Im excited to know what will happen in the end...Can't wait for season 2....

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 27th, '06, 03:34

In my limited kDrama experience, isn't getting a drama extended after broadcasting starts a very rare thing?

Does anyone know of other dramas which got extended like this? Other than the soap style ones, of course

How about series getting a second season?

Burrin

Post by Burrin » Mar 27th, '06, 06:02

Somebody who know Korean ....can you tell me wat's going on with this news ....i'm dying to know cuz ....just look at the pix in the link

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/bestclick/shel ... 327&rank=6

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 27th, '06, 06:38

are they really dating? :goggle:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
please tell me the news sayin its for goong ... not they are datin!!!
im gonna cryyyyyyyyyyy

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 27th, '06, 07:15

Burrin wrote:Somebody who know Korean ....can you tell me wat's going on with this news ....i'm dying to know cuz ....just look at the pix in the link

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/bestclick/shel ... 327&rank=6
Here's the translation from Worldlingo:

Code: Select all

The MBC Hwang Tae of the tree drama palace it sleeps and - while photographing Hwang Tae mercy, widely known Hoon and the wheel benefit the features which is tenderhearted is opened to the public to the Internet and the pans are peculiar, (?) It sends a love and an interest.

The MBC it is visible with the fact that the palace gallery member raises in the tree drama palace home page netizen photograph room,
Widely known Hoon With the back notice board hotly the pans which come in contact the actual two person associate the rumble outing features of wheel benefit and heat. It drives the many pans from the photographing site which will increase and it comes and goes and popularity actual feeling khey they are two players whom it does, small conduct calling forth the explosive reaction of the pans in one by one possibly the day when it is natural.

Together afterwords the Internet portal site theyl ley two players who the back pans where the photograph rises to also the notice board which non- does not doze get a big reaction. The photograph the pans which come in contact it appears two people to be matching too much well actually are delay and the back it shows a joyful reaction. The pans two people are beautiful too much. The actual couple it is same.Two people, it will sleep likely that and the place where it matches, the palace to the blood to do certainly ting with it is over and.The several days it will have ahead the bell room and to the blood the drama to do ting with it will be over and route it wishes the high expectation it will wind and and.

One side, the palace the child soy sauce of the viewers with love triangle of ratio and will be having ahead the 30th last sliced raw fish which comes, currently with the shoes not yet around and it will melt tension of the pole it will wind and and it is going more.

Like the wind of the pans with the shoes not yet around with the love where the couple is happy the last, it is below Maj and the middle palace where the next consequence is paid attention a big love and an end these viewers it gets it decorates, it tries to expect.
LOL Don't understand a thing about it. I guess they both are dating, conclusion derrived from the picture.

I'm so sorry for delaying the speculating scenario chapter 5 since real life is taking over. I haven't much time to even start it, but I will surely work on it when I'll have some free time, just for the Goong lovers.

The special cast is as follows:

CraZyaH as Kim Hye Jin (office lady)
xKiMix as Song Young Ae (scenarist)
AngelSerenityPrincess as Han Ji Hyun (Shin's assistant)
And hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (Yul's actual girlfriend)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 07:17

Jeremiah wrote:
Burrin wrote:Somebody who know Korean ....can you tell me wat's going on with this news ....i'm dying to know cuz ....just look at the pix in the link
Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm not sure they're dating in real life.
That picture is one of the coming scene.
There will be a scene where shin and CG date in a street, like a commoner.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 27th, '06, 08:31

non angelical =)
thanx god ... lol
i will rely on ur words! =P

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 08:40

yurrie wrote:non angelical =)
thanx god ... lol
i will rely on ur words! =P
:lol
Why don't you like it if they're REALLY going out?
I wouldn't mind.
Since the possibility JJH ends up with ME is almost zero, I'd rather him going out with YEH instead :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 27th, '06, 08:44

non-angelical wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:
oh! they're dating in real life :w00t: that's v nice~

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 08:46

CraZyaH wrote:
non-angelical wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:
aigoooo
crazyah, i don't think they're dating in real life.
read slowly... :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 27th, '06, 08:55

non-angelical wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
non-angelical wrote:
aigoooo
crazyah, i don't think they're dating in real life.
read slowly... :whistling:
lol my brain is not functioning 2day ( <<@work)
so it's not true..hmmmm it would have been nice if it were :whistling:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 27th, '06, 09:02

hehe .. i dun really mind that much .. but ... see ... just jealous =P
lol
arghhhhh i wanna watch eps 23 ...
quick quick quick .. wednesday .. come come come ...
awumbawa awumbawa awumbawa awumbawa ...
arghh .. im gettin crazy ><

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 09:04

yurrie wrote:hehe .. i dun really mind that much .. but ... see ... just jealous =P
lol
arghhhhh i wanna watch eps 23 ...
quick quick quick .. wednesday .. come come come ...
awumbawa awumbawa awumbawa awumbawa ...
arghh .. im gettin crazy ><
:cry: I have class on wednesday, and i can't skip it (if it's not so important, I would be gladly to skip it to watch the kissing scene online!)
I guess I'd just have to wait for the torrent :crazy:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 27th, '06, 09:07

lol .. i wont go to sleep until 9 am ... just to watch goong =P
thanx god i got class on the evening .... so i can have some rest >< at leastttt

chunny

Post by chunny » Mar 27th, '06, 11:18

aww..If they WERE really dating,that would be sooooooooooo fetch!!! I'd love it..They look so good together!!!

nicey*cath

Post by nicey*cath » Mar 27th, '06, 11:30

Im in ep.17

i already have .avi for eps.18,19,20,21,22

i need the .srt for eps.18,19,20,21,22

where did you get your .srt?

thanks in advance... :)

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 27th, '06, 11:46

nicey*cath wrote:Im in ep.17

i already have .avi for eps.18,19,20,21,22

i need the .srt for eps.18,19,20,21,22

where did you get your .srt?

thanks in advance... :)
The subs for eps 18 and above arent out yet :cry: But im sure the subbers are working hard on them :wub:

chunny

Post by chunny » Mar 27th, '06, 12:35

The subs for eps 18 and above arent out yet :cry: But im sure the subbers are working hard on them :wub: [/quote]

They always do 8) Work hard, I mean...

Thanks subbers!!We luv ya!!! :D :wub:

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Mar 27th, '06, 12:39

Can please someone translate what they say at the scene when they lay together in the bed?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 27th, '06, 12:41

I wonder why those new comers, don't read rules and just keep asking where and when to have th subs. Phew.. keep getting on my nerves because of them keeping asking, the subs would be delayed and delayed even more.

Bishie_Queen

Post by Bishie_Queen » Mar 27th, '06, 15:07

So they are going file film the final scenes in Korea! but what about:
Shin going to get CE from Marceau and them kissing! Will it end with them returning to Goong? Cos I know it ends well! I hope!
Please say that's true. Cos i read that from what the producer said!!!

kirito

Post by kirito » Mar 27th, '06, 15:45

I just watched episode 17 and I felt inspired so two fanvids came out of Movie Maker :)

3 Libras - [KangInxHyorin] **EP15-17 SPOILERS*
That Thing You Do - [YulxCG]
You Don't Know Me - [YulxCG]

The last one is an older video I made but I threw it in there anyway since I haven't yet shared it here ^^

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Mar 27th, '06, 18:20

I'll watch this.^^

The second one is the best. :wub:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 18:45

Bishie_Queen wrote:So they are going file film the final scenes in Korea! but what about:
Shin going to get CE from Marceau and them kissing! Will it end with them returning to Goong? Cos I know it ends well! I hope!
Please say that's true. Cos i read that from what the producer said!!!
unfortunately, the kissing scene is IN KOREA.
I don't know what are they doing in Macau. There's rumor about CG trying to apply to macau Uni, but there's no uni scene taken in macau as far as i know of.

Bishie_Queen

Post by Bishie_Queen » Mar 27th, '06, 19:39

So non-angelical, I'm confused:

I heard it was meant to end well with Shin and CE admitting they love each other. She's going to apply for univeristy there? So is Shin going to follow her? Isn't her going to Macau meant to be about her being banished from Goong or something and Shin comes after her! Well only a few days left to go and I'll find out properly.
Man, this rumour mill is confusing me! lol!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 19:45

well, most of what you heard is also what i heard....
CG is either banished from goong, or being let go (because she asked at the end of epi.22) out of the goong. And she, her father, and her glasses' friend go to macau. The reason is still full of rumors, but they go to macau.

Shin and great queen also go to macau. Again, I'm not sure for what reason. But yes, they admit their feeling to each other there.

But it is also said that the thing of bringin CG back to goong will be in season 2. I'm sure it would take a lot of effort to convince the king to be able to accept CG back.

So I don't know how it would end up.

At least the worst had pass. From now on, I would expect things would slowly get better :roll

Bishie_Queen

Post by Bishie_Queen » Mar 27th, '06, 19:50

Your right!
As long as it ends happily this season, the wait for season two won't seems so bad but the King can talk, him and his thing with Yul's mom! That guys is wrong. I think his wife is so much prettier. As long as Shin Goong and Chae end up together I'll be happy. Do you know whether Yul Goon will be making an appearance in Season 2?
:cheers:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 27th, '06, 19:53

Bishie_Queen wrote:Your right!
As long as it ends happily this season, the wait for season two won't seems so bad but the King can talk, him and his thing with Yul's mom! That guys is wrong. I think his wife is so much prettier. As long as Shin Goong and Chae end up together I'll be happy. Do you know whether Yul Goon will be making an appearance in Season 2?
:cheers:
I heard somewhere in soompi that it is DEFINITE, yul won't be in season 2.
But, maybe I'm wrong???

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 27th, '06, 23:58

The summary preview for EP23 & 24 is already out and translated at soompi forum.. :lol
It's going to be a good last 2 epis.. though they did not reveal the ending but it's going to be focusing on Shin and CG working things out..
YAY!!.. I was worried hell that the ending is going to be sad :whistling:

evilbunny

Post by evilbunny » Mar 28th, '06, 01:09

There's a season 2?!! :goggle: Where have I been........... I've only watched up to episode 16. I've read some spoilers and can't wait to watch the rest.
Yul won't be in season 2!? Although I feel awful for him in season 1... loving CG. For the first few episodes I thought some thing would happen between him and Hyorin when they bumped into each other at the airport. But yeah... Yul fans will be sad to find this out. I'm a Shin fan though. :P

chantran

Post by chantran » Mar 28th, '06, 01:19

love this movie, would be a great one.

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 28th, '06, 06:54

Wahaaa you guys it's almost over :cry:
It's still early but I'm guessing I'll see the same
posters when it comes Jan. of next year for Season
2 :P? I'm kinda disappointed though because I want
to see what happens to Yul :[...kinda expand with
whatever story he has? ~sigh~ oh wells.

:wub: :thumright: CG + SG :thumleft: :wub:

LuDaOvAZaIzAi

Post by LuDaOvAZaIzAi » Mar 28th, '06, 07:19

wah.. by thursday its gonna be all over.. UNTIL A YEAR.. i dont think i can wait.. gah.. HOW WILL I COPE?!?! lol.. bleh..

um.. could anyone who knows korean help me translate from english to korean " i will miss you" because my violin teacher is korean.. and she's moving to china..-.- so i just wanted to put in her card i will miss you but in korean.. like actual korean symbols not romanized.. if anyone could help me i would be SUPER GRATEFUL!! thanks! PM me please if you can help.. THANKS!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 28th, '06, 07:42

wahhhhh ReiBirdina ...
ur sig ...
hey .. he's not so bad there =)
he actually looks great =)
:roll

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 28th, '06, 08:01

yurrie wrote:wahhhhh ReiBirdina ...
ur sig ...
hey .. he's not so bad there =)
he actually looks great =)
:roll
yurrie: Heehee :wub: Yar! I'm really hoping that
those two get to be in season two...or at
least like...have a gues appearance :/?
Possibly..heehee..more wishful thinking ^-^

LuDaOvAZaIzAi: Awww wish I could
help you with that but I don't know Korean :[..

captain-nippon

Goong is annoying

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 28th, '06, 08:24

This first 7 episodes was interesting and the rest was repeated again and again.....I wish the producers quit dragging the plot and get to the point.

Also the characters are soooo annoying..............The lead female character, Shin Chae-kyung is probably the stupiest woman on the planet......The writers is pointing all of the flaws at Shin Goon in their relationship between him and Chae-Kyung......

But at the same time ignore all the facts that Chae-Kyung is spending a lot of time with Yul, going out and holding hands. She doing all of this while being marry to someone else. Not to mention the facts when Shin Goon and Yul fell off their horses, Shin Chae-kyung ran to Yul side instead of her Husband. Is that a sign of a good wife to you? ..it's no wonder why she get treated like crap and than complaint about getting treated badly........She doesn't even realize that as a marry woman she shouldn't be flicting with other guys, which is a bad and dishonorable things to do...

in case you didn't notice everytime Shin Chae-kyung and Shin Goon had a fight, Yul is alway outside waiting for Shin Chae-kyung.............

Why the hell are the korea drama alway so damn annoying..

2MSGVS

Post by 2MSGVS » Mar 28th, '06, 08:45

no offence to Yul lovers..but i really hate his character in this series..he's such a poo. His character needs to move on

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 28th, '06, 08:52

I just want to add that if it does in fact not end well, ... well, S. Korea. Watch out~! I'm coming after ya~! If you want details, just ask for anyone's log in #anirupt. LOL Of course, this is AFTER I watch S02... even still, doesn't end correctly, you got about a year's worth of interest all stocked up at the International Bank of Whoopass!

</threat></joke>

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 28th, '06, 09:12

I just finish watching ep 15. and I personally think it's about time Shin Chae-kyung and Shin Goon get serious in their relationship. and Shin Chae-kyung need to start realizing that she's a marry woman.

Shin Chae-kyung need to stand beside her husband not this Yul guy.

Yul is a very dishonorable character. He's interferring in someone else relationship, and not just any relationship, a MARRIED couple. Yul character need to be kills immediately.....

This royal fmaily is be far the most incompetent family ever. The King is a fool and the Great Queen really doesn't know anything at all.

SnugglesBby

Post by SnugglesBby » Mar 28th, '06, 09:15

***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS--READ AT OWN RISK

OMG, captain-nippon & 2MSGVS literally took those words out of my mouth. i can't believe yul actually has fans...may i be the first to say, HE'S a f*ucking BASTARD. yes, sorry to all your yul-campers...but i really CAN'T stand his character--acting like he really loves CG...hello, if you love someone, you'd want them to be happy. i was neutral towards him at first, but now, hell NO. he's soo effing annoying...my GOD...i cant take his "softness" and how he's always hurting..GET A LIFE and move on. LOVE requires TWO ppl and i believe he's been told this. oh yea, does he not know the concept of marriage??? esp. in korea too, where everything is so strict...AND not to mention it's ROYALS...seriously, in epi 18 when CG falls on him and he goes, "i'd rather you be hurt..blah"--i wanted to and would have punched his ass. action speak louder than words--you didn't have to SAY it dumbass. *ok, big apologies to those yul-campers, but these are just my thoughts, sorry if i offended anyone...

AND ChaeGyung--god, yes she is the dumbest girl ever. she's married and yet she's all "taking care" of yul..AND EVEN ALLOWED HIM TO KISS HER???? have you EVER met a girl so stupid...NOT to mention a married girl. and what, she gets jealous because Shin had plans to study overseas with Hyorin before...um, does he NOT have the right to?? **CG-THEY WERE A COUPLE BEFORE!! Shin has EVERY right to have had those plans. my god. and do you see him kissing Hyorin after he realizes that he loves CG? or touching her hands or all that crap?? if i know who i love, (like CG) i'd slapped YUL OFF HIS ASS FOR TOUCHING ME, REGARDLESS OF BEING FRIENDS OR NOT.

like captain-nippon said, all the flaws are pointed at Shin, when, in fact, it should be towards CG. yes, CG suffers because of Shin, but heck, i believe that SHIN IS VERY PATIENT WITH HER AND SUFFERS A LOT MORE..by epi 18, it should be CLEAR that shin likes CG, but being the stupid girl that she is, she doesn't see it??? and what's more, that kiss scene between her and yul is soo disgusting...the pain shin felt when he saw it must have quadrupled what CG felt ALTOGETHER..esp. after what they've been through.

Shin & Hyorin were together for TWO YEARS---thats a LONG time...they have the RIGHT to be heartbroken for some time (that means that shin has the right to be in pain because of hyorin EVEN tho he doesn't love her anymore. it doesn't take a genius to figure that out) while Yul and CG met for less than Shin meeting CG and Yul's feeling all this crap--BULLSHIT. i dont see why ppl actually like them together...?? purely disgusting.

if it wasn't for Shin, i'd stop watching this drama at this point (seen up to epi 18 )...i'm aching to see him happy..

**sorry if i offended anyone, but Yul & CG really pissed me off at this point in the drama ((well, i've been hating yul since who knows when) and i just had to let it out...they really don't deserve to be praised as "cute" or whatever...to me, YUL--f*cking HOMEWRECKER WHO WANTS WHAT HE CAN'T HAVE AND NEEDS TO MAN UP OR HE'LL NEVER GET A WOMAN FOR AS LONG AS HE EFFING LIVES...and CG--STUPID ASS GIRL WHO NEEDS TO STICK TO WHO SHE LOVES AND STOP *PLAYING* AROUND WITH OTHER MEN OR SHE'LL LOSE THE PERSON WHO REALLY MATTERS THE MOST AND THEN BE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE...

tearz1312

Post by tearz1312 » Mar 28th, '06, 09:22

lol can't wait for season 2...wonder when it will be comin out...yul is so cute and its a pity tat he cun gets the woman he loves...haiz... :pale:

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 28th, '06, 10:25

to all the men around the world, NEVER MARRY A STUPID WOMAN.....

just imagine you and your friend horse riding together and fell off together. Than your wife ran to aid your friend instead of you.............

Also, if any guys have any friend like Yul, beat the living crap out of him. any friend that bad month behind your back and try to steal someone else wife deservet to be kill.

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 28th, '06, 10:34

captain-nippon wrote:to all the men around the world, NEVER MARRY A STUPID WOMAN.....

just imagine you and your friend horse riding together and fell off together. Than your wife ran to aid your friend instead of you.............

Also, if any guys have any friend like Yul, beat the living crap out of him. any friend that bad month behind your back and try to steal someone else wife deservet to be kill.
no need to be that mad my friend.. remember this.. its only a drama lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i don have that kind of friend and really thank god for that...
but there is one thing for sure.. CG is very stupid :whistling: :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 28th, '06, 11:02

Sorry for the delay. I'll try to keep up the pace.

Goong speculating scenario:

New Cast:

hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young
CraZyaH as Kim Hye Jin
xKiMix as Song Young Ae
AngelSerenityPrincess as Han Ji Hyun

(With their approval)

Extra Cast:

Kim Hyung Woo - Father of Hye Jin
Kim Hye Bin - Young sister of Hye Jin

"Hwang-Hu Mama, I hope that Jeonha & Gongju will be back to the palace one day. It's been already a year they left."

"Yeh Mama" was the reply

"Ommoni, I don't think they will be back." said Hae Myung

"They are still a Prince and a Princess and they should stay at the Palace."

Hae Myung asked "However, have Shin called lately?"

"We haven't heard from him since Gongju is recovering" replied the Queen

In fact, Shin was very busy with both his professional and personal life. (Since the accident, their relationship was never like before.) Chae Gyung is more distant than ever and only take care of So Yun. She only finds comfort with her baby.

"WHAT? Why do you need to go back to Pusan?" Yelled Yul

"Because I have to take care of the family business, do you have a problem with that?" Joo Young replied in a loud voice.

"I thought that the Imperial Internal Officer would take care of everything." Yul still yelling at Joo Young

"Are you stupid or what? Do you think that it would be same as if I was taking care of things?"

"NOW I'M STUPID? YES I WAS STUPID TO FALL FOR SUCH A GIRL LIKE YOU!!" Yul was yelling so hard that the whole palace heard his voice.

"NOW YOU'RE REGRETTING TO FALL FOR ME?" asked Joo Young twice as loud as Yul

"YES I WAS STUPID FOR LOVING YOU THAT MUCH!!"

Joo Young just slam the door and left the room, talking to herself "What a JERK?!! I must have lose my mind when I fell for him"

Jang Kyung has fallen for the beautiful Kang Hyun. He can't help having her in his mind all day long that one day he decided that he have to do something to win her heart.

"Kang Hyun!! Kang Hyun!!" shouts Jang Kyung

Kang Hyun turns to see who's shouting her name and was surprised to the dorky Jang Kyung with his black glasses.

"What?" was the response.

"Erm.. erm.. I have something for you."

"Ehh? Something for me?" replied Kang Hyun giving Jang Kyung an evil eye.

Jang Kyung gulps with emotion. "A rose for you"

"What's in your mind?" asked Kang Hyun

"No... Nothing. Just want to give you a rose" replied Jang Kyung. "I have something else for you."

"W... what?" stuttered Kang Hyun since she didn't expected this to happen.

"This is just... something to show my appreciation towards your beauty." replied Jang Kyung

"Hehh?! Are you kidding me?" said Kang Hyun in an angry voice

"A... a... aniyo! I... I'm more than sincere."

"Then are you fooling around?" shouts Kang Hyun

The tune of "Chun g**k eh ee byul" from Tri-Be was playing on the radio, Yul sad with his puppy eyes was sighing, remembering the days he was in England. Even away from the palace, he was living a peaceful life. Since he became the Crown Prince, he was filled with duties and responsibilities that he thought he could handle. Now he remembers what Shin told him, a Crown Prince has great responsibilities towards the nation. It is just now that he becomes aware of it. He regrets deeply what he has done to become the Crown Prince.

All of a suddenly, his car stops and the engine couldn't get start up. His fuel indicator is pointed towards zero. He looks at his left and at his right, a forest of trees. He gets out of the car and keeps advancing forward. He looks backward and he looks at the long road behind him. He wished that he could forget that road but he's afraid of what may be ahead of him. However, he keeps moving forward. The night is fast approaching, and the night is getting terribly cold. What is ahead, he thought to himself.

At the studio, Shin is working hard to make his next movie a success. Shin meets Han Ji Hyun, his newly appointed assistant and Song Young Ae, the movie scenarist. Ji Hyun is a young lady, with a bright future wants to be a movie director. She's the daughter of a General of the Korean Marines. Song Young Ae is two years the senior of Shin and a very good scenarist. She's graduated from Han Yang University.

Young Ae accidentally misses the steps, fortunately, Shin was behind and she just falls into Shin's hand. They made a direct eye contact and Young Ae blushes, excuse her and left. At the end of the shooting, the crew is having a small party. Young Ae was sitting close to Shin, they both shares some lines of conversation and Young Ae excuses herself once more for the earlier incident. Shin was only smiling looking at Young Ae's blushing. He has the strange feeling as if he knows her long before. Ji Hyun was sitting next to Shin and she was a bit angry that Shin was only paying attention to Young Ae. This is when she begins to secretly harbor a grudge against Young Ae.

Two days later, Chae Gyung was having an absolute stormer. She has just graduated from Seoul National University in Fashion Design. Her dream to become a fashion designer comes true. In a matter of time, she'll be a famous designer. She has prepared a little party when Shin will be back at home to celebrate her graduation. But times pass by, there's no sign of Shin. She can't reach him and always reach a voice telling her "You call a wrong number or the dial is not in service. Please call again."

It's almost Midnight and she still can't reach Shin. She had called the studio so many times and they said that Shin has already left hours ago. She keeps thinking what had happened to Shin? (To be continued)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 28th, '06, 13:35

Jeremiah wrote:Sorry for the delay. I'll try to keep up the pace.

Goong speculating scenario:

New Cast:

hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young
CraZyaH as Kim Hye Jin
xKiMix as Song Young Ae
AngelSerenityPrincess as Han Ji Hyun

(With their approval)

Extra Cast:

Kim Hyung Woo - Father of Hye Jin
Kim Hye Bin - Young sister of Hye Jin

]
hmmm...am I going to meet Yul on the next chapter??? :wub: :wub:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 28th, '06, 13:38

^^ Yup :)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 28th, '06, 13:41

Jeremiah wrote:^^ Yup :)
YAY! Can't wait XD!!!!

um,,why not make a new thread and copy all ur posts there? that would make it easier for us to keep up with the story :unsure:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 28th, '06, 13:44

CraZyaH wrote:
YAY! Can't wait XD!!!!

um,,why not make a new thread and copy all ur posts there? that would make it easier for us to keep up with the story :unsure:
Great idea, but don't know if the mods/admin will let it be :P

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 28th, '06, 13:46

Jeremiah wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
YAY! Can't wait XD!!!!

Great idea, but don't know if the mods/admin will let it be :P
hmmmm..guess we should ask about that :scratch:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 28th, '06, 13:49

Yup, I'll try pm one of the mods/admin to see if we have the permission.