Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:52

PsychoWabbit wrote:
xKiMix wrote:I know!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I HATE YUL's MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG she just slap my shin! how dare she lay her dirty hands on him! I bet Shin told her that he know about her affair!!! I want to strangle her!!!!!!! :cussing:
Sorry about that flipnicity, we can't help it :cry:
Arrhhgg :cussing: I can't take it!! Feel like straggling her!! OUR SHIN!!! :cussing:
GRR!! my blood is boiling! its just because she knows its true! AIGOO! OUR SHIN!!! WE SHOULD GET REVENGE!

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 13:54

whaaaaaah im going crazy here... i know i shouldnt read the hidden spoilers but i cant help it... now ive read them... im about to go crazy crazy crazy :crazy:
soon d-addicts will be having a psycic person as a member :D

lol i guess flipnicity is right... we 3 are the only ppl who arent watching it live :D
we poor souls... :cry:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:58

YAY!!! :w00t:
HYORIN is LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!! :w00t:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:59

<b>huangziwei</b>: are you a Yul or Shin camper? did you already cast your vote on the poll? too bad there isnt a CG camper... cuz Id vote for her... so cute! ^^

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:59

What was the last conversation all about?? Oh why can't I understand Korean..
Ooooo HR is leaving... no more HR next episode?? Wow!!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 14:03

PsychoWabbit wrote:What was the last conversation all about?? Oh why can't I understand Korean..
Ooooo HR is leaving... no more HR next episode?? Wow!!
well u shouldn't be surprised because
the producers have already mentioned that Hyorin wouldn't be appearing on the next 4 episodes,so ep20 would be the last for her

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 14:04

Why is CG so naive?? :goggle: I think Yul's mom is trying to poison her now!
*slap slap slap.. slap her* :cussing:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 14:07

PsychoWabbit wrote:
Why is CG so naive?? :goggle: I think Yul's mom is trying to poison her now!
*slap slap slap.. slap her* :cussing:
Exactly!
Look at her acting all calm and nice, i bet she is stirring someting up to get back at shin. and now its Yul's turn to poison her. Oh my, my ppor shin over heard the conversation with yul about the divorce!!! poor shin!!! Aigoooooo~~~~
opps, i forgot the spoiler tags...
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 16th, '06, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 14:08

flipnicity: voted for yul... cause i dont want yul to lose :cry: im also a shin supporter though! ^^ but yul is like more than 20% behind... makes me sad... so yul's gotta have one more supporterrrr..... meee... ^^
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! though im not watching it live, but im sooo happy that u guys tell me that hyorin is leaving!!! she makes me on my nerves.... :roll

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 14:10

XD XD XD XD OMG!!
did he just say he loved her?!?!?!?!?!? mwahahahahaha, now she won't annouce the divorce! hahahah good going Shin!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 14:11

OMG wat's wrong with CG? I'm beggining to dislike her.. she's driving Shin crazy! She keeps turning to Yul when she has problems.. arrgghh :cussing:
Did Shin just said he love CG??? :unsure:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 14:14

PsychoWabbit wrote:

really???? :blink hope so... :P

if so... way to go shin!!! :D
Last edited by huangziwei on Mar 16th, '06, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 14:15

PsychoWabbit wrote:OMG wat's wrong with CG? I'm beggining to dislike her.. she's driving Shin crazy! She keeps turning to Yul when she has problems.. arrgghh :cussing:
Seriously CG is pissing me off....
But yeah i'm pretty sure he said he loved her, and then he took a hold of her hands...so cute. But from the looks of CG, i think she didn't think he was sincere since it was on live television.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 14:17

<b>@huangziwei:</b> yeah I was actually surprised to see Yul losing that badly... I thot he had wayyy more supporters than Shin... hahahahaha!!! buh yeah I jus recently bought the necklace that Yul wears on the show... lolz

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 14:23

flipnicity: lol... me2!! u know... actually ive been a member of d-addicts since last year or something... but i never posted anything, though i read the forums... haha... but when i saw that yul was losing that badly, i just couldnt stand it :cry: i just had to login again!! :D
-___- as if 1 vote of moi is helping that much :roll

:blink you bought the necklace?? didn't even know you could buy his necklace... you got it from internet?

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 16th, '06, 14:25

Can someone please tell me what happen in Ep.20 and
will they have a continuing with goong?

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 14:29

Dare_Devil09 wrote:Can someone please tell me what happen in Ep.20 and
Yes dear.. another 4 episodes.. :-)

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 14:30

i'd say read the spoilers in this forum to know what happens in ep 20 and goong will continue... its extended to 24 eps!! ^^
yaaaaaay more goong!!! :cheers:
cant get enough of it :P

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 14:34

<b>@huangziwei:</b> I didnt know you could buy it either until one of my friends emailed me a link from Soompi where someone found it on ebay... hahahaha!! u can find anything on there I swear... buh yeah I found out then it was a Tiffany & Co necklace. I know some of the gurls have bought CGs crown necklace and various other things... I ono if they got it from ebay too tho. ^^ people should be coming back to the thread soon cuz the ep should be over.

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 16th, '06, 14:34

huangziwei wrote:
i'd say read the spoilers in this forum to know what happens in ep 20 and goong will continue... its extended to 24 eps!! ^^
yaaaaaay more goong!!! :cheers:
cant get enough of it :P

I did read all the spoiler I can't watch goong am waiting for all of it to come out
so I can watch all of it at oonce because if I watch Ep.20 I be to anxious to :goggle:
:goggle: to watch ep.21 :w00t: :w00t: I might be :crazy: :w00t: so I have to be patient which is a very had thing to do :crazy: :crazy: that y am only reading spoiler :whistling:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 14:40

Gosh I can't get over the last scene!
I would think CG still wouldn't believe what Shin said.. that He loved her.. SHe would probably think that he said it because he has to in front of the medias. Ah.. now i can't wait any longer for the next epi :glare:
BTW CraZyAh.. you really went to hang around outside till the drama ended?? :roll

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 14:49

:lol me too i couldn't get over that scene.
Oh yeah i have been meaning to ask why wasn't CraZyAh able to watch? She couldn't connect to site either? :unsure:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 14:58

well I wasn't going to watch it,but then flipnicity said he couldn't connect,and when I tried I couldn't connect either :blink
so I was sort of hanging around the Heaven's Tree thread @ soompi,cuz when I said I wouldn't be watching either of them and 2day was the last episode for heaven's tree :cry:
so anyway,I didn't go anywhere,but I'm going out soon so I should be back when the episode is uploaded..

heheh funny how I still didn't read ur spoilers when I'm usually the first to read all spoilers lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 15:10

ohhh i see. I thought you left somewhere because it was usual for you not to reply. lol
Wow its the final for heaven's tree already, then i'm really behind...lol i've only watch the first episode :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 15:14

flipnicity ebay and soompi? hmm.... i love that necklace of CG!!! wanna have it :D lol... i think everyone's back now since the ep is over :P

Dare_Devil09 lol.. goong is very addictive... some are addicted to alcohol, some are addicted to smoking and im addicted to goong!!! :cheers: hehe...
im still at ep16... cause i gotta wait for the subs.. without the subs i cant follow a thing...
:roll guess i'll just have to wait patiently for goong 17 till the end :P

CraZyaH: lol... u really really didnt watch either of them? :D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 15:15

xKiMix wrote:ohhh i see. I thought you left somewhere because it was usual for you not to reply. lol
Wow its the final for heaven's tree already, then i'm really behind...lol i've only watch the first episode :lol
yeah it's over :cry: no more Ryu senpai :cry:
they're having a comedy series next XD its called Bad Family,I think they made a thread for it in d-addicts already ^^ should be nice to watch after all the drama in Heaven's Tree

oh
lol
[/offtopic]

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 15:15

haha.. tell me about it.. its so funny that I'm chasing after Goong Epis without subs and i actually havent watch 15 & 16 with subs.. LOL :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 15:21

PsychoWabbit wrote:haha.. tell me about it.. its so funny that I'm chasing after Goong Epis without subs and i actually havent watch 15 & 16 with subs.. LOL :lol
lol I know!
u know I haven't watched this series with subs ever since I started subbing lol
I only like watch the half I work on with subs,the rest as raw and just read the summaries or translations lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 16th, '06, 15:22

o.o
what the O.O
...ONE DAYS ...and i have to read more 10 page lolllllllllllll

wait ..did everyone said a episode 20 is out ? ..
omg ....going download now ...

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 15:22

PsychoWabbit wrote:haha.. tell me about it.. its so funny that I'm chasing after Goong Epis without subs and i actually havent watch 15 & 16 with subs.. LOL :lol
haha... i cant chase a serie without subs!! >< ill go nuts because i dont know what they're saying.... go watch 15 & 16 with subs!!! so sweeeet ^^ hehe...

JDF964

Post by JDF964 » Mar 16th, '06, 15:41

In case anyone's interested in knowing

You can buy Princess Hours stuff from eclickkorea.com including CG's crown necklace and alfred.

http://eclickorea.com/shop3/skin/shop.p ... 161&T=cate

*website is in english*[/quote]

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 16:00

whaaao thnq so much!! ^^ but i think it'll get very very expensive for me... cause i live in europe.... just the shipping alone will get more expensive than the product itself ><

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 16:06

yeah <b>huangziwei</b> someone was selling 9 Yul necklaces on ebay... buh the person who found it posted the link on Soompi for those who had been looking for it.

buh yeah just checked out that <i>eclickorea</i> site... everything costs so much! I think I saw this stuff for cheaper on the MBC website; the only thing is that its all in korean. Im going to be so sad when this show ends this season... buh then again I have like 4 shows waiting for me to watch! so I guess never a dull moment. ^^

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 16:08

huangziwei wrote:whaaao thnq so much!! ^^ but i think it'll get very very expensive for me... cause i live in europe.... just the shipping alone will get more expensive than the product itself ><
Actually the prices are expensive generally... :lol plus shipping... :crazy:
But i maybe crazy enough to buy some stuff...lol i want CG's earrings and cellphone charm!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 16:11

hey <b>xkimix</b>! they had the SHIN doll aka the "dooboo" doll for sale! are you styll going to make one? hahahaha!! ^^

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 16:18

flipnicity wrote:hey <b>xkimix</b>! they had the SHIN doll aka the "dooboo" doll for sale! are you styll going to make one? hahahaha!! ^^
lol i saw it! I'm still planning on making mine, i just need to get a hold of another sewing machine kasi mines doesn't work. Since there is still 2 more weeks i have enough time, i'm guessing it will only take a day to make :whistling:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 16:32

whaaaaah! xKiMix you're making your own shin doll!!! wish i could... saves me money... haha..

i want the crown necklace of CG! so sweet and i want those earrings as well... they look so sweet... and the cell phone charm isnt so bad either :P guess i want too much :roll
the alfred doll is also sweet though, but too expensive for a teddybear... ><
that necklace of yul is pretty nice :P
hmmm... im getting too greedy after seeing that site.... :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 16:37

I am making mine, but i won't guarantee that it will look equally good :lol I plan on posting the picture here, but that depends if i make it good or not. :lol If only i still had my jewelry class i would make my own crown necklace too! XD XD

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 16:40

:blink whaaoh... looking forward to see the result! :-)
your own crown necklace?? (you're making me jealous:P) :blink wish i were that creative...
that would save me a lot of money :lol
i also want to be able to make my own crown necklace, cause i really love the necklace :P
if you're finished with your creations :P just post the pics asap!! :roll

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 16:44

huangziwei wrote::blink whaaoh... looking forward to see the result! :-)
your own crown necklace?? :blink wish i were that creative...
i also want to be able to make my own crown necklace, cause i really love the necklace :P
:lol lol i think you kinda read it wrong, that was IF i had my jewelry class. I'm unlable to make it now because i don't have the tools, and i wouldn't want to use a torch at home to melt metal... :lol thats kinda dangerous...So i'm sticking with just my own shin doll. I'll post the pic as soon as i can! :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 16:51

xKiMix wrote:
huangziwei wrote::blink whaaoh... looking forward to see the result! :-)
your own crown necklace?? :blink wish i were that creative...
:lol lol i think you kinda read it wrong, that was IF i had my jewelry class. I'm unlable to make it now because i don't have the tools, and i wouldn't want to use a torch at home to melt metal... :lol thats kinda dangerous...So i'm sticking with just my own shin doll. I'll post the pic as soon as i can! :lol
lol... i've overread that if... :lol lol a torch at home to melt metal :P thats why the safest, best, yet the most expensive solution.... buy.... ><
if only i were your next door neighbour...
im sure then you would be gladly to make one for your nice next dour neighbour me huh :roll
lol... just jokin ^^
wanna make my own shinn doll as well... but me & sewing........... :whistling:
lets say we are each others enemies :roll :lol

asianstar

Post by asianstar » Mar 16th, '06, 18:18

xKiMix wrote:
flipnicity wrote:hey <b>xkimix</b>! they had the SHIN doll aka the "dooboo" doll for sale! are you styll going to make one? hahahaha!! ^^
lol i saw it! I'm still planning on making mine, i just need to get a hold of another sewing machine kasi mines doesn't work. Since there is still 2 more weeks i have enough time, i'm guessing it will only take a day to make :whistling:
What xKimix gonna make Shin's doll?? :). Great idea haha...and then what're u going to do after u make it? *just wonder*

:roll

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 18:36

lol... think she would be 24/7 with her shin doll...
cuz being 24/7 with the shin doll is like being 24/7 with shin goon!!!! ^^
kekeke.... :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 19:16

Last edited by huangziwei on Mar 16th, '06, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 21:25

huangziwei wrote:lol... think she would be 24/7 with her shin doll...
cuz being 24/7 with the shin doll is like being 24/7 with shin goon!!!! ^^
kekeke.... :lol
:lol yes, wouldn't that be wonderful, 24/7 with my shin goon!!
Well, if it turns out nice of i'm going to keep it, but i might make another one and try selling it on ebay. :lol I already know what to put for the pictures, a smiling Shin and then a seductive Shin XD XD...wow i'm so obsessed...lol

huangziwei your sig is cute! after watchin 20 i'm thinking about making another avatar...mwahaha

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 21:38

<b>huangziwei:</b> I like you sig too... its so cute! I dont remember that scene tho.

<b>xkimix</b>: I guess you're taking my advice about selling it sa ebay kung maganda yung doll mo! dapat bigyan mo ako ng <b>commission</b> no! hahahahaha!!! :whistling:
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 16th, '06, 21:47, edited 2 times in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 21:39

xKiMix wrote: :lol yes, wouldn't that be wonderful, 24/7 with my shin goon!!
Well, if it turns out nice of i'm going to keep it, but i might make another one and try selling it on ebay. :lol I already know what to put for the pictures, a smiling Shin and then a seductive Shin XD XD...wow i'm so obsessed...lol

huangziwei your sig is cute! after watchin 20 i'm thinking about making another avatar...mwahaha
lol... if only i had 24/7 shin goon!! with shin by your side... it'll be like you're in heaven :lol haha... im sure if you sell it on ebay, ppl are dying to get it! :D it shin we're talking about... a smiling shin and a seductive shin!! who wouldnt want that :roll lol... seems like you're not the only one who's obsessed :P but im more of the greedy kind, cause i have an obsession for yul goon as well... greedy me, greedy me...

lol... i love that scene... so funny!!! XD hehe...
making another avatar? hmmm... i'd say..... bring it on :P

flipnicity its the scene of the ending from the wedding ceremony... when she was pretending te be asleep in front of shin, but shin already knew she was fake sleeping... :P

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 21:49

huangziwei :wub: :wub: thanks for the pix :wub: :wub:

hahah making a Shin Doll! I wanna make a Yul Doll XD that would be so sweeet,or at least a pillow XD something to look at everymoring when I wake up :wub: :wub: :wub:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 21:51

flipnicity wrote:<b>huangziwei:</b> I like you sig too... its so cute! I dont remember that scene tho.

<b>xkimix</b>: I guess you're taking my advice about selling it sa ebay kung maganda yung doll mo! dapat bigyan mo ako ng <b>commission</b> no! hahahahaha!!! :whistling:
Commission eh? lol i'll think about it! hahaha, for some reason i don't think it will sell. haha but if ever i'm going to sell it, its just going to be the amount of the materials , shipping, and a few dollars for labor. haha

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 21:55

xKiMix wrote:
Commission eh? lol i'll think about it! hahaha, for some reason i don't think it will sell. haha but if ever i'm going to sell it, its just going to be the amount of the materials , shipping, and a few dollars for labor. haha
lol... u did this before didnt u.... sounding like a pro... :lol haha... joke ^^ :D

CraZyaH: haha.. ur welcome ^^ when i see either yul or shin i'll be in love :wub: hehe... then again... who wont be?? :blink

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 22:03

huangziwei wrote:
lol... u did this before didnt u.... sounding like a pro... :lol haha... joke ^^ :D

CraZyaH: haha.. ur welcome ^^ when i see either yul or shin i'll be in love :wub: hehe... then again... who wont be?? :blink
Pro? me? never! it will be my first time :D If only i can sell the avatars/sigs/wallpapers i make on ebay, then i can be rich and i wouldn't have to make my own shin doll and just buy it. lol

Man, I'm dying to watch episode 21!! I wonder what will hapen! But..
I was disappointed that there was no scenes with shin's friend and the girl with the glasses. I was looking forward to it! But i guess Hyorin leaving, makes up for it :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 22:11

xKiMix wrote:Pro? me? never! it will be my first time :D If only i can sell the avatars/sigs/wallpapers i make on ebay, then i can be rich and i wouldn't have to make my own shin doll and just buy it. lol

Man, I'm dying to watch episode 21!! I wonder what will hapen! But..
I was disappointed that there was no scenes with shin's friend and the girl with the glasses. I was looking forward to it! But i guess Hyorin leaving, makes up for it :P
haha... you make that many avatars/sigs/wp huh... mines are always very simple... :P
1. dont have much time
2. too lazy
3. dunno how :lol
im sooo glad that she leaves.. her character kinda annoys me... >< but i have to admit... she pretty... why do all the pretty girls play bad girls?? ><
[/spoiler]

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 22:19

huangziwei wrote:haha... you make that many avatars/sigs/wp huh... mines are always very simple... :P
1. dont have much time
2. too lazy
3. dunno how :lol
im sooo glad that she leaves.. her character kinda annoys me... >< but i have to admit... she pretty... why do all the pretty girls play bad girls?? ><
I use to not mind about avatars and sigs, but when i took this photography class i got into photoshop, and next thing you know it i got addicted to it! lol

I think hyorin is okey, compared to other actresses. But i think CG is prettier, except with her teeth, other than that i think she is really cute and she even has a very toned body. I love the outfit she wears! its soo cute! makes me want to go shopping :lol
Oh yeah, did she cut her hair? it seems shorter, or then again maybe its just me :blink

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 22:29

xKiMix wrote:I use to not mind about avatars and sigs, but when i took this photography class i got into photoshop, and next thing you know it i got addicted to it! lol

I think hyorin is okey, compared to other actresses. But i think CG is prettier, except with her teeth, other than that i think she is really cute and she even has a very toned body. I love the outfit she wears! its soo cute! makes me want to go shopping :lol
Oh yeah, did she cut her hair? it seems shorter, or then again maybe its just me :blink
oooh so ur taking a photography class?? no wonder why.... :P unlike me... haha... just a simple ava or sig and done... XD

true that CG is prettier... but there are moments where i find hyorin is better looking. but CG is so cute ^^ :blink u like here outfits too?! thought i was the only one who paid attention on her outfits! :D think they're so sweet... fit her just fine... she cut her hair?? when? u mean during the eps? if so which ep?

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Mar 16th, '06, 22:31

LOL did anyone else notice the fat saliva that yul spit in ep 19 8:00mins.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 23:07

watched episode 19....didn't notice that...don't want to notice it.... :whistling:

usector

Post by usector » Mar 16th, '06, 23:24

i didnt notice it either, o_o

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 23:52

@huangziwei and xkimix: remember how I was telling you about "Yul's" necklace... :roll mine is shorter than his tho... :whistling:

[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/ ... AG0086.jpg[/img]
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 17th, '06, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 23:58

huangziwei wrote:
xKiMix wrote:I use to not mind about avatars and sigs, but when i took this photography class i got into photoshop, and next thing you know it i got addicted to it! lol

oooh so ur taking a photography class?? no wonder why.... :P unlike me... haha... just a simple ava or sig and done... XD

true that CG is prettier... but there are moments where i find hyorin is better looking. but CG is so cute ^^ :blink u like here outfits too?! thought i was the only one who paid attention on her outfits! :D think they're so sweet... fit her just fine... she cut her hair?? when? u mean during the eps? if so which ep?
to me hyorin is not really prety i like CG more because shes really prety
hyorin is prety good on actting ^- ^ as and evil person hehee me Like CG all
the way ^- ^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 17th, '06, 00:03

flipnicity that's cute :wub: I want one :wub: :wub: just to remind me of my Yullie once the drama's over :cry: :cry:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote: to me hyorin is not really prety i like CG more because shes really prety
hyorin is prety good on actting ^- ^ as and evil person hehee me Like CG all
the way ^- ^
one thing I learned from watching dramas,they ALWAYS make the lead look great no matter how she/he actually looks,and ALWAYS make the rival look bad no matter how great he/she looks...
but I guess the director for Goong didn't do a great job making Yul look bad :whistling:
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 17th, '06, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 17th, '06, 00:03

I dont think Hyorin is that ugly... its jus her personality on Goong is evil so that makes her seem less pretty whereas CG to me is not as pretty buh because of the way she is [personality] and dresses I think it makes her prettier... Id be happy with either one tho! :whistling:

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Mar 17th, '06, 00:07

Ya! CG is really cute and funny... she's more siutable for the cast... i like her so much... she's so pretty and cute... Hyorin is quite pretty but i like CG more... she's the one who makes this show sad, happy and everything... I LOVE CG... SHE SO CUTE...

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 17th, '06, 00:08

flipnicity haha.. well length doesnt really matter, does it? its almost the same! you wont notice a thing... :P i really like that necklace... ^^ still wondering when i can get my crown necklace though... :roll

AngelSerenityPrincessi think CG is pretty though most of the times i think she's more sweet, cute than pretty.
hyorin... hmm i think she looks pretty because she looks mature... :unsure:
lol... indeed... she's pretty good on acting.. that she can play this evil evil hyorin and have so many haters... haha.. :lol
anyway.. i dont really hate hyorin, cause she's not going to end up with shin ^^ but at times she really annoys me ><

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 17th, '06, 00:15

<b>@huangziwei:</b>: thanks! if I find a cheap "crown necklace" that has cheap S&H I'll let you know... :lol buh speaking of HR haters... I think if there was a HR "dislikers" club [hate is such a strong word] :P Id be in it... and I know a lot of people would be too... looking at her makes me wanna punch her face! hahahahaha!! I guess its jus the way the drama presented her character... buh yeah she does play her role really well which explains why we all dislike her. lolz :whistling:
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 17th, '06, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 17th, '06, 00:17

huangziwei wrote:flipnicity haha.. well length doesnt really matter, does it? its almost the same! you wont notice a thing... :P i really like that necklace... ^^ still wondering when i can get my crown necklace though... :roll

AngelSerenityPrincessi think CG is pretty though most of the times i think she's more sweet, cute than pretty.
hyorin... hmm i think she looks pretty because she looks mature... :unsure:
lol... indeed... she's pretty good on acting.. that she can play this evil evil hyorin and have so many haters... haha.. :lol
anyway.. i dont really hate hyorin, cause she's not going to end up with shin ^^ but at times she really annoys me ><
does not every one gets annoy by hyorin shes the one the cause more problems but with out her Shin and CG wont be together lets thank hyorin for making Shin And CG love each outher even more lol

remoted

Post by remoted » Mar 17th, '06, 00:19

:w00t: huangziwei

This is the first time I've seen someone using the avatars I made :D
(aki.gawa) Its my favorite one!
Last edited by remoted on Mar 17th, '06, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 17th, '06, 00:19

lol... a hyorin hater club?! :blink whao... they really take it too serious... haha... anyway, thats my opinion ^^ i think hyori just annoys me, thats all... but no hatred or something.. haha...
the one who i really really really dislike is yul's mom... she gets me on my nerves :crazy:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 17th, '06, 00:21

remoted wrote::w00t: huangziwei

This is the first time I see someone using the avatars I made :D
(aki.gawa) Its my favorite one!
really????? u made this ava??? lol... very honered to meet the creater him/herself... :cheers: lol... ^^

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 17th, '06, 00:21

huangziwei wrote:lol... a hyorin hater club?! :blink whao... they really take it too serious... haha... anyway, thats my opinion ^^ i think hyori just annoys me, thats all... but no hatred or something.. haha...
the one who i really really really dislike is yul's mom... she gets me on my nerves :crazy:
what are you talking about lol i LOVE ALL the cast
with out them they wont have A Goong/Princess Hours
( But i Mostly Love CG And SHin Hehee)

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 17th, '06, 00:21

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
huangziwei wrote:lol... a hyorin hater club?! :blink whao... they really take it too serious... haha... anyway, thats my opinion ^^ i think hyori just annoys me, thats all... but no hatred or something.. haha...
true ^^

duskendawn

Post by duskendawn » Mar 17th, '06, 00:22

Hyorin isn't that bad.. no need to use 'hate' like we won't hate in real life now would we?? ahh isn't it sad to be the evil characters in a show.. you just get like bash at.

remoted

Post by remoted » Mar 17th, '06, 00:23

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
Yup Yup to that

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 17th, '06, 00:23

lol funnie signature huangziwei
but its cute to hehee

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 17th, '06, 00:25

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:lol funnie signature huangziwei
but its cute to hehee
lol... love that part of the scene... :P

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 17th, '06, 00:26

<b>@huangziwei:</b> there isnt actually a "HR haters club"... lolz Yul's mom is another story... shes jus pure wickedness... buh Goong wouldnt be the same without her. lolz