Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 8th, '06, 17:37

soutsada7 wrote:
flipnicity wrote:@soutsada7: if you manage to get the HQ before hand would you upload it too? ^^ pls?!
sure, but it's probably gonna be posted by tomorrow, since uploading a 700 MB file takes quite a long time...btw, do you guys have any particular web host that you want me to use?
anything.
mega upload, you send it, torrent, as long as it's not clubbox, it's working just fine for me ;)
thanks a zillion before-hand!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 17:59

yeah thanks in advance soutsada7! buh if its inconvinient then I'll just wait until its uploaded onto the forums... ^^

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 8th, '06, 18:43

here's episode 17 LQ (117 MB), courtesy of creidesca's clubbox:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rs6xwc

no, I don't mind uploading at all...it's no biggie, since I'll just leave the upload on at night and post up the link the next day :D

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 8th, '06, 18:44

soutsada7 wrote:here's episode 17 LQ (117 MB), courtesy of creidesca's clubbox:

no, I don't mind uploading at all...it's no biggie, since I'll just leave the upload on at night and post up the link the next day :D
once again. thank you very much!!! :cheers:

spicyboy

Post by spicyboy » Mar 8th, '06, 19:30

Does anyone has any screen caps of the ending scenes of the cute bears in different position? I wanna put on my PSP

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 8th, '06, 19:36

Ep 17 HQ just have been added to d-addicts :D Can anyone please tell me who's the actress playing Shin Goon's sister?

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 8th, '06, 20:30

here's a long preview of episode 18, enjoy :) courtesy of soompi.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5f1k6

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 20:32

Uploading it on sendspace or encrypted YSI would be fine *~*

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 20:46

just started dowenloading the episode from clubbox :-( it won't finish till 2moro I guess :cry: :cry:
can someone post a spoiler or something other than that
peeking on Shin thing lol

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 20:53

CraZyaH wrote:just started dowenloading the episode from clubbox :-( it won't finish till 2moro I guess :cry: :cry:
Isn't that in episode 18 :roll ?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 20:57

Koryo84 wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:just started dowenloading the episode from clubbox :-( it won't finish till 2moro I guess :cry: :cry:
Isn't that in episode 18 :roll ?
oh yeah I just read it was from the preview >.> ah well,lol then what happened in eppie 17 anyway?? I don't want to download the LQ since I'm already downloading the HQ :unsure:

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 21:00

As far as I know it's about Yul's B-Day Party (or is it eps. 18? O.O) *concused*
Nyah~ I just hate Hyorin *lol*

I'm downloading the HQ Episode through BitTorrent, until other links will be posted *sigh*

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 21:02

Koryo84 wrote:As far as I know it's about Yul's B-Day Party (or is it eps. 18? O.O) *concused*
Nyah~ I just hate Hyorin *lol*

I'm downloading the HQ Episode through BitTorrent, until other links will be posted *sigh*
why don't you download it from clubbox? its much much faster than BitTorrent :unsure:

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 21:04

doesn't work with me somehow >.<

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 21:06

Koryo84 wrote:doesn't work with me somehow >.<
doesn't work with you? what do you mean? it ALWAYS works for me :blink u sure u know how to use it?

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 21:08

OFF TOPIC somehow *drop* XD
Nya~ clicking on the link doesn't work O.o I think that I haven't figured out yet how to start it.

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Mar 8th, '06, 21:15

soutsada7 wrote:here's episode 17 LQ (117 MB), courtesy of creidesca's clubbox:

In order to maintain Sendspace as a free service, your country has been allocated a fixed amount of free bandwidth per 24 hours. The bandwidth counter is reset at midnight, EST/GMT-5. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Name: Goong Ep.17.asf
Size: 111MB
..............................................that is sad:(

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 21:16

Koryo84 wrote:OFF TOPIC somehow *drop* XD
Nya~ clicking on the link doesn't work O.o I think that I haven't figured out yet how to start it.
well....would it help if you got a direct link to the download on clubbox?
heres the one for episode 17 @iyagi's clubbox
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/iyagi/2uxg6
I think u should know this already,but anyway,alll you have to do is click on the White Button in the middle,and then just click yes/ok/unblock and anything they ask you to do hehehe and it should work fine ^^

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 21:19

CraZyaH wrote:
I think u should know this already,but anyway,alll you have to do is click on the White Button in the middle,and then just click yes/ok/unblock and anything they ask you to do hehehe and it should work fine ^^
Thanks, but since I've a Mac and cannot install this software which is needed for the download, I think that I'll stick with BitTorrent or wait for other direct lins ^.~

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 21:23

Koryo84 wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Thanks, but since I've a Mac and cannot install this software which is needed for the download, I think that I'll stick with BitTorrent or wait for other direct lins ^.~
oooooooooooooooh MAC! lol you should've said so b4! clubbox requires ActiveX and I think that's only in Windows so it would never work for you :unsure:
hehe my sister has the same problem,it made her hate Mac! she even has problems with some direct d/l so she ALWAYS has to download d torrent files :lol

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 21:24

*lol* usually I download with Streamload so with this I don't have problems and get the most files I want~
But for dramas ^^; I've to use the torrents~
Anyway, thanks for your help ^^

q12345

Post by q12345 » Mar 8th, '06, 23:27

PopGilligan wrote:
Yul will try to become king by supplanting Shin, so that he could get CG (you know, get rid of political marriages so he could "legally" go after her). It's not going to work because his obssession with her will consume him and corrupt his judgement. This will be his downfall. Not being able to get CG and embarassing himself with his failures, he will do what every person in his situation would do: commit suicide without contemplating any other way. This would reveal his mental immaturity and incompetence at being a good ruler.
Ok. this is one thing I don't see happening. This is a fairly light-hearted drama, and having a character take such a drastic existential turn at the end would kind of kill the mood they've built up over the 20 something episodes. I do think he's going to continue going down this obsession path, but he might relent and go back to England or something.
Yeah I guess this would be a bit too serious in nature. But I've met more than a few Yul's in my life and I guess it's raised a few alarms in my head as to the extent they will go to get what they want at the cost of anyone/anything.
PopGilligan wrote:
Shin will show his true potential, and become a wise, and well-loved king. CG will be the standard by which all future queens will be measured.
I'm really torn on this one. From the few scenes we've seen with Shin showing emotion, and sharing with CG, it feels like he really doesn't want to be king. Part of me really wants Shin to leave the crown prince position to have a more normal life with CG. But, I also don't want Yul to win...
Me too. I've seen too many Yul's succeed to like his type of character - sorry Yul fan club.

This is great because the show is doing exactly what it's supposed to: raise strong emotions in the audience. This is a credit to the filming crew and the actors. That's why I like Goong! :cheers:

q12345

Post by q12345 » Mar 8th, '06, 23:35

CraZyaH wrote:
PopGilligan wrote:
q12345 wrote:
Yul's mom had an affair with Shin's dad. She was originally in love with him, but was forced to marry his older brother.
I agree. I've been thinking this was the case since they met atop the stairs. Glad to find someone else who shares the same opinion!
well I think they mentioned in episode 14 or 15..the old King talking to Yul's mom about
him knowing about her relationship with Shin's father and that's the reason he asked her to leave the palace "
I haven't watched that part yet - oooh I can't wait!!!
CraZyaH wrote:
PopGilligan wrote:
q12345 wrote:Yul will try to become king by supplanting Shin, so that he could get CG (you know, get rid of political marriages so he could "legally" go after her). It's not going to work because his obssession with her will consume him and corrupt his judgement. This will be his downfall. Not being able to get CG and embarassing himself with his failures, he will do what every person in his situation would do: commit suicide without contemplating any other way. This would reveal his mental immaturity and incompetence at being a good ruler.
Ok. this is one thing I don't see happening. This is a fairly light-hearted drama, and having a character take such a drastic existential turn at the end would kind of kill the mood they've built up over the 20 something episodes. I do think he's going to continue going down this obsession path, but he might relent and go back to England or something.
I agree,don't think they'd want to end his part of the story by commiting suicide or else that would ruin the whole drama,which is supposed to be like a romantic comedy.. but I think I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did kill him by the end,it's become soooooooooo typical for kdramas that we all can sort of predict its happening from the first few episodes of any drama lol

Lol, this is the first kdrama (actually, my first any drama) I've watched in my life, so I'm overly analyzing it. My friend suggested I try watching something so I chose Goong because it was current. If they're this good, maybe I'll start watching more from now on . . . :w00t: :D

skara

Post by skara » Mar 9th, '06, 01:00

Goong Ep.17 (High Quality).avi :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/b7wk6

Goong Ep.17.asf ( 111.7 MB):
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/stvk6

Goong - EP.17.asf ( This is the better) ( 159 MB):
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang/0mwk6

sophendo

GOONG EP 17 - 111mb version - YOUSENDIT Links

Post by sophendo » Mar 9th, '06, 01:21

Hello D-addict! Someone told me to post the link here, so here I am! XD !!!

Goong Ep 17 - 111 mb - YSI Links

60+ YouSendIt Links to Episode 17 here:
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... &p=1912969

Enjoy <3333

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 9th, '06, 01:42

ahem..
Testing 123.. sorry guys since i'm quite new to this.. i was trying out if i could hide this cos i don't want to post any spoiler without hiding it and get BOMBED by everyone :crazy:

Annyong!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 01:45

wow, 60+ YOUSENDIT links! Look at the power of Goong! :lol
I have episode 17 in my clubbox also, please check it out! :lol

@CraZyaH Do you plan on watching the next episode (EP.18 ) live? or are you still at your cousin's house? Thank you soo much! i owe it to you for telling me how watch it live. :thumright:
I love the end! I guess thats part of the manhwa when...
CG saw him naked in the bathroom. I wonder if they are going to put the part when he walks in on her and says "Why you acting like this CG? You saw me before right?" and also CG asks, "What are you imagining?" Shin: "The thrilling world beneath the bubbles" XD XD
XD Wahh! i would love to see that scene!! Damn i'm so obsessed with this drama, i have 11 more hours still Ep. 18! :lol
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 9th, '06, 02:00, edited 2 times in total.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 9th, '06, 01:56

Haha i just watched 17!
That was seriously so funny

I hope hr stays that way.
Like she kind of gave up on shin let them be together.

The underwear part is so funny.
I was laughing my head off.

Man I love this drama!

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 9th, '06, 02:10

HopelessxRomantic wrote:Haha i just watched 17!

Man I love this drama!
wah... u watch already.. i mean u download from d-addicts and finish watching ep-17..??? :blink :blink
u are so fast dude :P :P

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 9th, '06, 02:11

CG saw him naked in the bathroom. I wonder if they are going to put the part when he walks in on her and says "Why you acting like this CG? You saw me before right?" and also CG asks, "What are you imagining?" Shin: "The thrilling world beneath the bubbles" XD XD
XD Wahh! i would love to see that scene!! Damn i'm so obsessed with this drama, i have 11 more hours still Ep. 18! :lol[/quote]

Argh!! I'm going to miss 18 tonight!! I can't take this!! :cussing:
Haha.. i didn't expect the bathroom scene on the episode.. cos i didn't follow manhwa. I laughed so loud by myself! BTW, Did HR actually said she will pull out from trying to get Shin when she was talking to Yul's mom?

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 9th, '06, 02:18

skachild wrote:

Man I love this drama!
wah... u watch already.. i mean u download from d-addicts and finish watching ep-17..??? :blink :blink
I think you can download it from Soompi, someone put a link a few minutes ago; it took me about 15 mns to download the eps 17, i'm going to watch now Waaaa!!!! :D

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 9th, '06, 02:24

Maddie87 wrote:
skachild wrote:

Man I love this drama!
I think you can download it from Soompi, someone put a link a few minutes ago; it took me about 15 mns to download the eps 17, i'm going to watch now Waaaa!!!! :D
what 15 miins to download.. :blink :blink gonna check it out 1st. :-)
thanx anyway...

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 03:43

xKiMix wrote:wow, 60+ YOUSENDIT links! Look at the power of Goong! :lol
I have episode 17 in my clubbox also, please check it out! :lol

@CraZyaH Do you plan on watching the next episode (EP.18 ) live? or are you still at your cousin's house? Thank you soo much! i owe it to you for telling me how watch it live. :thumright:
XD Wahh! i would love to see that scene!! Damn i'm so obsessed with this drama, i have 11 more hours still Ep. 18! :lol
I'm definitely going to watch it live 2day!! XD XD
heheh I've noticed that it starts @ 5am ur time,and 5pm my time hehehe

><" going to watch ep17 now ^^ XD

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 03:48

I come home and everyone seems to have moved on to watching episodes 17-18 without me! [ang daya nyo naman!] :cry: Ive just started to dl ep 17 from the cb... so it'll be done in a bit... buh I have to go to sleep soon cuz I styll have class tomoro morning at 8... even tho the strike is styll going on...

so does the scene where CG sees Shin naked actually happen in the manhwa? :whistling: or is that something they added in? hahahah! poor Yul is gonna be traumatized to think CG has seen Shin like that.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 03:52

flipnicity wrote:
so does the scene where CG sees Shin naked actually happen in the manhwa? :whistling: or is that something they added in? hahahah! poor Yul is gonna be traumatized to think CG has seen Shin like that.
yep! that happened in the manhwa hehehe

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 9th, '06, 03:54

*grumble, grumble, grumble*

I'm really jealous of you all. I've got 15 and 16 on my computer (and 17 coming along), but I made myself promise that I wouldn't watch them without the subs.

That, and I've got finals next week, and really should concentrate on anything else... :whistling:

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Mar 9th, '06, 04:01

I actually read the mahnwa too....
The show modified a bit of that incident in the mahnwa...it was actually in the palace that CG saw Shin stripped down and naked when she was unable to get out of the room in time...she was hiding under.. somewhat a big cabinet. And during a school fieldtrip when Shin and CG was sharing a room Shin accidentally walked in the bathroom while CG was talking a bath...this was mentioned by another post by XKimix.."the thrilling world beneath the bubbles".

I already watched ep 17 was able to dl in CB ...and boy everybody is so fast....the power of Goong :wub: :wub: :wub: (ang saya grabe)

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 04:03

@alexis_glenriv: oo nga! napaka popular ng Goong ngayon grabe! nakalokoloko! I think everyones gone crazy na nga eh! ^^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 04:05

alexis_glenriv wrote:I actually read the mahnwa too....
The show modified a bit of that incident in the mahnwa...it was actually in the palace that CG saw Shin stripped down and naked when she was unable to get out of the room in time...she was hiding under.. somewhat a big cabinet. And during a school fieldtrip when Shin and CG was sharing a room Shin accidentally walked in the bathroom while CG was talking a bath...this was mentioned by another post by XKimix.."the thrilling world beneath the bubbles".

I already watched ep 17 was able to dl in CB ...and boy everybody is so fast....the power of Goong :wub: :wub: :wub: (ang saya grabe)
haha that field trip was the best part of the manhwa XD wish they'd do that part in the drama :roll

edit: ehem... :whistling:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 04:07

<b>@crazyah:</b>whats the "ehem" for? ^^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 04:09

flipnicity wrote:<b>@crazyah:</b>whats the "ehem" for? ^^
wala shay :whistling:

nvm lol!

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 9th, '06, 05:40

just finished the 17, it was really funny and cute; i want to see the 18 now Aaaaaaa! lol ! Do you guys notice the new song in Goong(in the 17 it is at the part after they were drawing and CG leaves with Shin and Yul stays alone) I don't know the title but the singer is a man maybe Stay and it has "saranghamnida... saranghamniidaa" do you what is the title and where i can download it??

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Mar 9th, '06, 06:41

Maddie87 wrote: I don't know the title but the singer is a man maybe Stay and it has "saranghamnida... saranghamniidaa" do you what is the title and where i can download it??
I would guess that it's on the soundtrack which you can get here.

:wub: I can't wait to see 17, though I'm stuck at 99.1% and not hooking on to any seeds. XB There's always tomorrow. :heart:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 06:56

CraZyaH wrote:
alexis_glenriv wrote:I actually read the mahnwa too....

haha that field trip was the best part of the manhwa XD wish they'd do that part in the drama :roll

edit: ehem... :whistling:
I do too!!
I love the part in the manhwa when they went to watch Shin's video from his cam, and when they saw it playing on the screen it was full of CG!! :lol
6 more hours till the airing of episode 18! Until then, it's my study time! :lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 9th, '06, 07:26

OMG O.O
i'm watching episode 17 and was like 0...........0
KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be Chae when the scene shower lolllllllllllllllllllllll
omg omg the tomorrow episode ..i'm gonna faint o.o

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 07:56

alliemon wrote:
Maddie87 wrote: I don't know the title but the singer is a man maybe Stay and it has "saranghamnida... saranghamniidaa" do you what is the title and where i can download it??
I would guess that it's on the soundtrack which you can get here.
:heart:
that song is not part of the OST ,its called Parrot,and the singer is HawL :D
I've already posted links to the mp3,MV and live performance for that song on page 64
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=945 ^^

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 9th, '06, 08:21

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.

love01

Post by love01 » Mar 9th, '06, 08:32

Did Yul's mom and Shin's dad had an affair???

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 08:36

love01 wrote:Did Yul's mom and Shin's dad had an affair???
well
I think it was in episode 15,there was a scene with the old king and Yul's mom and he was telling her how he knew about her relationship with that man (referring to his son/Shin's father..so I guess yep,that answers ur question,they actually did have an affair....well I hope that's correct :unsure:
:lol

love01

Post by love01 » Mar 9th, '06, 08:41

CraZyaH wrote:
well
I think it was in episode 15,there was a scene with the old king and Yul's mom and he was telling her how he knew about her relationship with that man (referring to his son/Shin's father..so I guess yep,that answers ur question,they actually did have an affair....well I hope that's correct :unsure:
wow :lol hey i added u in my buddylist coz pinay ka rin ryt???

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 08:44

love01 wrote: wow :lol hey i added u in my buddylist coz pinay ka rin ryt???
oh lol no I'm not a pinay,an arab here :lol

love01

Post by love01 » Mar 9th, '06, 08:49

CraZyaH wrote:
ohhh coz i saw ur previous post in page 73 u said "wala" so i thought ur a pinay :D hehehe sorry... ah well nice to meet u :-)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 08:52

love01 wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
ohhh coz i saw ur previous post in page 73 u said "wala" so i thought ur a pinay :D hehehe sorry... ah well nice to meet u :-)
hehehe "wala shay" = "nothing" in arabic :lol I know,someone else told me "wala" meant "nothing" in ur language :roll

anyway,nice to meet you 2 XD

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 10:39

love01 wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
See crazyah... I told you people were going to think you were Filipino cuz you typed in "wala"... ep. 18 comes out today! =)

edit: thanks btw for sharing that song Howl - Parrot! I was looking for that. what other songs are there that arent on the OST?
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 9th, '06, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 10:43

flipnicity wrote:
See crazyah... I told you people were going to think you were Filipino cuz you typed in "wala"... ep. 18 comes out today! =)
hahaha I honestly didn't know it meant anything in filipino!

yep yep gonna watch it live 2day XD...well I hope so :unsure:

edit: I think that's the only song thats not included in the soundtrack :unsure:

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 10:50

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:
hahaha I honestly didn't know it meant anything in filipino!

yep yep gonna watch it live 2day XD...well I hope so :unsure:

edit: I think that's the only song thats not included in the soundtrack :unsure:
You guys are so lucky :cry: get to watch it live~~~

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:00

Akira-Kon wrote:You guys are so lucky :cry: get to watch it live~~~
why can't you watch it live?

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:02

CraZyaH wrote:
Its not aired here :-( the only way to watch good international dramas is to download online.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:08

Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Its not aired here :-( the only way to watch good international dramas is to download online.
oh!! its not aired here either! hehe
most of us here watch it live online,I've already posted how to do that on page 48

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:13

CraZyaH wrote:
Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote: why can't you watch it live?
most of us here watch it live online,I've already posted how to do that on page 48
=O oooooh i see~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ but ... wouldn't it be in Korean?

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 11:14

so what time does it air in korea? wait what time is in UAE crazyah? cuz maybe I catch it from when I get back from school?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:16

flipnicity wrote:so what time does it air in korea? wait what time is in UAE crazyah? cuz maybe I catch it from when I get back from school?
its going to start after 2 hours,that's 5pm my time,9 pm korea.. right now it's 3:18 pm in the UAE

edit :
Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Akira-Kon wrote: Its not aired here :-( the only way to watch good international dramas is to download online.
yeah well it should be in korean,since u're watching it live on Korean television >.> n u don't expect them to have english subs do you?

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Mar 9th, '06, 11:19

love01 wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
well
wow :lol hey i added u in my buddylist coz pinay ka rin ryt???
Shin's dad had a relationship with Yul's Mom way back I think before he got married. Shin's mom and Dad were also a political marriage (...arranged marriage). The late great king wanted Yul's Mom to marry Yul's dad..i think that's how it is. I even had this notion way back early episode when Shin's dad were secretly looking at the picture of Yul and his mom and noticing someone is entering his office he immediately put it back in the drawer...that maybe Yul is his son also.

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:19

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:so what time does it air in korea? wait what time is in UAE crazyah? cuz maybe I catch it from when I get back from school?
its going to start after 2 hours,that's 5pm my time,9 pm korea.. right now it's 3:18 pm in the UAE
Wow... did you know, my chinese is crap T_T'' i dont really understand that TVants site =r but thanks anyway CraZyaH~ ^__^
My time is 12:21am >_<'' therefore if Goong is starting in 2hrs for you, it'll be 2:30am for me and i have school so even if i did download TVants i wouldn't be able o watch it :cry:
[/b]

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:22

Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Wow... did you know, my chinese is crap T_T'' i dont really understand that TVants site =r but thanks anyway CraZyaH~ ^__^
My time is 12:21am >_<'' therefore if Goong is starting in 2hrs for you, it'll be 2:30am for me and i have school so even if i did download TVants i wouldn't be able o watch it :cry:
[/b]
lol ur chinese is crap,mine is ZERO! u don't have to know chinese to use that site :blink didn't u read my instructions? :scratch:

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:23

CraZyaH wrote:
Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote: oh!! its not aired here either! hehe
yeah well it should be in korean,since u're watching it live on Korean television >.> n u don't expect them to have english subs do you?
Lol, would be better if they did :P

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 11:23

well looks like I cant watch it live... I'll be in school when the ep airs. stupid school! T___T

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:24

flipnicity wrote:well looks like I cant watch it live... I'll be in school when the ep airs. stupid school! T___T
hahah I love koreans XD they have the best dramas on during our weekend :P

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:25

CraZyaH wrote:
Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
[/b]
lol ur chinese is crap,mine is ZERO! u don't have to know chinese to use that site :blink didn't u read my instructions? :scratch:
Hahahahaa, welleverytime i see Chinese, it makes me feel really retarded cos im suppose to know my own language :whistling: but i dont... and yea, i did read your instructions =) but as soon as i saw chinese, i decided to give up.. :lol

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:26

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:well looks like I cant watch it live... I'll be in school when the ep airs. stupid school! T___T
Lucky you >____<'' dont you have school or work???? T_T''

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 11:27

<B>JIA-YO AKIRA-KON!!!</B> ^^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:28

Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
I do have work/school lol
but its the weekend here XD hmm.. weekend 4 us = Thursdays+ Fridays.. think its the same in almost all Arab countries :unsure:

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:30

flipnicity wrote:<B>JIA-YO AKIRA-KON!!!</B> ^^

Yes!! I know what that means :lol Add Oil!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 9th, '06, 11:32

CraZyaH wrote:
Akira-Kon wrote:
CraZyaH wrote: hahah I love koreans XD they have the best dramas on during our weekend :P
I do have work/school lol
but its the weekend here XD hmm.. weekend 4 us = Thursdays+ Fridays.. think its the same in almost all Arab countries :unsure:
Wow.... you guys are weird.. x___x''' but lucky~~~~~~ i have an essay due tomorow and i am only half way done because i can't seem to stop posting :lol so, i must go now. Have fun :-)

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 9th, '06, 11:33

Akira-Kon wrote:
flipnicity wrote:<B>JIA-YO AKIRA-KON!!!</B> ^^

Yes!! I know what that means :lol Add Oil!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~

ummmm... no... I guess I romanized it wrong... :cry: buh its supposed to mean "You can do it!" or "Try your best!" in mandarin... buh maybe you're Cantonese?

its the equivalent of "아자 아자 빠샤!!!" in korean...