Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
babypanda99ss

Post by babypanda99ss » Feb 6th, '06, 05:30

OMG! I just saw episode 8!!!! It's getting more and more interesting. It started off slow.. but then because the yul was soo cute I told myself it would get better and it did !!!

And omggg.. the preview for episode 9 makes it seem so horrible!!!!!! I'm dying to see it.. but I know it's gonna be a frustrating episode!!

I don't like Shin and the other girl together!!! >=[

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 6th, '06, 05:47

Hey guys I thought you mit want to see my music video I made.. So anyway tell me what you think! http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ATWX ... M42E3RE2F8
thank you hehe. :wub: :whistling: I have another one on the way I just have to up load it. This is what I do while waiting for the subs and more episodes to come out. I have more to make so I ll talk more later.. Ok laters Goong lovers!!

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Feb 6th, '06, 06:09

why do they want to replace the existing stars in the series? I don't think that would flow.. it didin't work for some chinese series.

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Feb 6th, '06, 06:14

uniquo wrote:why do they want to replace the existing stars in the series? I don't think that would flow.. it didin't work for some chinese series.
:blink huh? they want to replace existing stars in the series?Which one? I haven't heard anyone talking about it? Where did you see this? :scratch:

@mandy: I love the MV , the song goes along very well with the scenes you chose. I love it when the singer keeps singing "do you have to let it linger?, do you have to? Do you have to" and the part "you know I'm such a fool for you.." b/c it's exactly what CG is trying to say to Shin. Shin why can't you let that Ho-toot go and be with CGg T____T ( going nuts b/c of ep 9's preview again WHY?!!??). I'm looking forward to your next MV. Keep up the good work 8) . I want to make a MV to but I can't find a song that goes along well with scenes between CG and Shin: how he's treating her and how's everything between them is changing :-(

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 6th, '06, 06:43

Well here we go another one I just uploaded.
I hope you like this one as well. http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07C8I ... ZKDYZVYTRD
usyagitntn thank you I worked really hard on it and I also liked the song so I was like yay.. I was grooven lol.. ok I am worken on more.. As for the songs I have no idea I just try to listen to the lyrics and see if it would fit. Its what happens.. you here a song and your like hmm that reminds me of this drama.. well thats how it always hits me anyway. thank you for your comments it makes me want to make more and more lol.. oooo I am so hyper :wub: :cheers:

ans

Post by ans » Feb 6th, '06, 07:09

Thanks mandychan for both mvs.

I liked them very much. The songs were great too.

Thanks for sharing!
(One day I'll have to learn how)

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Feb 6th, '06, 07:20

I like the second MV too. And as for the first one after watching it like 10 times in an hour I notice something that you did in the Mv which made me wonder if you did that on purpose or you just felt like it. It's the scene when that Ho-toot was talking to Shin ( the time is around 1:20) i thought you fast forwarded it (so it look like she was talking really fast) but it was quite fast so I couln't quite see it. That makes it look like she is an annoying character in those cartoon where that character starts talking and they fast forward the part and make weird sound which make the character looks really dumb. :P(Am I making any sense here? ^^;)

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 6th, '06, 09:16

ans your very wellcome I am always having fun makin videos.. thank you for your comment^_^ it makes me happy!!

usyagitntn I did do it like that cause i just wanted to show how annouying she really is to me. I just want that chick to stop being so selfish.. Damn her but then I again I like her cause she is annouying and you have to have someone in the middle or 2 lol. umm ok whatever. anyway I am gald you liked watching it.. 10 times wow!
Well anyway no worries I have a few more to do and they should be up and running maybe tomrrow night.. It just depends. I have other videos that I have made from Hana yori dango but they are not as good as my goong!! anyway I will post more tomrrow if I have time. Thank you all again for your comments. :wub: :cheers: :dance:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 6th, '06, 11:52

uniquo wrote:why do they want to replace the existing stars in the series? I don't think that would flow.. it didin't work for some chinese series.
yeah I think I read that too... I dont think its a good idea... the actors/actresses are doing a pretty good job and most of them are pretty new to the business... its not like they suck at acting; they just need to start acting somewhere. like u said it would definitely change the show completely if the stars were changed. :scratch:

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Feb 6th, '06, 12:25

flipnicity,

Where did you hear that they were gonna replace the actors? Hopefully its none of the four which i think do a good job and if they did it would be very disappointing. Like a J-Drama I watched a while back. Itsumo Futari De, one of the characters played was the main characters boss and did a great job then in ep two or three they switched him with another actor and it wasnt the same. The new actor could pull off the same character. It was rather disappointing after that. Hopefully they dont do that cause this drama and my girl have been great.

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 6th, '06, 14:38

Mandychan, your mvs are wonderful. How long did it take you to do that?

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 6th, '06, 14:47

OMG r u serious??
i'm sooooo hopin *all fingers toes crossed* that they'll change the prince guy...
i seriously think hez so stiff...a prince need 2 b more charmin...

dare2move

Post by dare2move » Feb 6th, '06, 16:26

i agree~~ i like all the other characters. i just don't really like shin. ><;;

carla-chan

Post by carla-chan » Feb 6th, '06, 18:58

Hi!!! I'm seraching for this video ^anyone have it and can share?¿ http://www.youtube.com/w/Perhaps-Love%2 ... arch=goong
Thanks anyway!!

baby_laos

Post by baby_laos » Feb 6th, '06, 19:32

yul aka kim jung hoon is so cute!!!! i was watching all of his music video last night. he's a great singer! =P

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 6th, '06, 20:14

morhea wrote:Mandychan, your mvs are wonderful. How long did it take you to do that?
It took me a few hours to make each lol .. Thank you I am working on more today so you can count on more from me. :salut:

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 6th, '06, 20:19

Hey guys I don't think they are going to replace anyone on the show... I don't know where you read that.. But I don't think its true.. Anyway I like pretty much everyone in the cast. So I am hoping that it is just a rumor which it very well is. :scratch: so anyway I am going back to work on the music videos. talk more when I am done. :thumright:

lunz888

Post by lunz888 » Feb 6th, '06, 20:37

if they're goin to change the casts, then change Hyo-Rin :p But keep Shin and all other casts. :roll

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 22:36

what? rumors about changing the cast?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy:

I am finally accepting the shin-goon gun guy.don't change him.yul too.they're all cute.

change the hyo rin,burn her or better don't even have her.the evil witch!!! her character become so evil and annoying. blast off with her. :cussing:

arrgh i hate watching the preview for episode 9. how dare she kiss shin and shin allowed it too!! what if cg saw? eh do you think cg saw it? and hyo rin always demanding attention from shin.hello ? the guy is married.keep your greedy and ungrateful hands away from him.hahahhaha

this makes me go nuts. :lol
Last edited by milleu87 on Feb 6th, '06, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 6th, '06, 22:37

they're going to change the cast? but why?
anyway, i've just started to watch this drama, and omg... yul is so cute! hehe, even though he's evil. (he's evil right?) shin is pretty handsome too. acts just like a spoiled prince. lol. and chaegyung is soo funny. (i expected that of course. xD) but ahhh, yul's mother is like.... so scary! i can't interpret what she has up her sleeves; something sinister i suppose. xPP

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 22:47

yul is not exactly evil
he's only become partly evil due to his mom influence

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 6th, '06, 22:49

Shorty wrote:they're going to change the cast? but why?
anyway, i've just started to watch this drama, and omg... yul is so cute! hehe, even though he's evil. (he's evil right?) shin is pretty handsome too. acts just like a spoiled prince. lol. and chaegyung is soo funny. (i expected that of course. xD) but ahhh, yul's mother is like.... so scary! i can't interpret what she has up her sleeves; something sinister i suppose. xPP
She's gonna take back what's hers, its obvious cz you see those scenes with the newspaper dude(which I always fast foward).... her son was about to be king but then her husband dies and the people kick her out of the palace and she flees to new england while they live in comfort...Now she's back to take what's rightfully hers.. And I bet she's going to use the hyorin girl b/c she's praising her and telling her that she should be the princess instead of the other girl

I think the guy who plays Ryu Hwan is so adorable with his hair..looks like a cute baby :P

You guys shouldn't get worked up about the rumor, if you think about it logically, it would be a bad move to switch all the casts around because you wouldn't get the feeling with the new cast since they have already done 8 episodes with that cast...changing it abruptly will lose the effect in the drama
Last edited by OvertheRainbow on Feb 6th, '06, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 6th, '06, 22:51

milleu87 wrote:what? rumors about changing the cast?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy:

I am finally accepting the shin-goon gun guy.don't change him.yul too.they're all cute.

change the hyo rin,burn her or better don't even have her.the evil witch!!! her character become so evil and annoying. blast off with her. :cussing:

arrgh i hate watching the preview for episode 9. how dare she kiss shin and shin allowed it too!! what if cg saw? eh do you think cg saw it? and hyo rin always demanding attention from shin.hello ? the guy is married.keep your greedy and ungrateful hands away from him.hahahhaha

this makes me go nuts. :lol
For some reason, I don't find her that annoying...I guess she's just really mad because she sees the guy she likes getting married to another girl and she's probably trying to get his attention even though he's married because she knows that he doesn't have feelings for her (or at least not yet, I hope) and she has a chance to win him back....she just looks really scary while doing it :P

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 6th, '06, 23:02

OvertheRainbow wrote:
She's gonna take back what's hers, its obvious cz you see those scenes with the newspaper dude(which I always fast foward).... her son was about to be king but then her husband dies and the people kick her out of the palace and she flees to new england while they live in comfort...Now she's back to take what's rightfully hers.. And I bet she's going to use the hyorin girl b/c she's praising her and telling her that she should be the princess instead of the other girl

I think the guy who plays Ryu Hwan is so adorable with his hair..looks like a cute baby :P

You guys shouldn't get worked up about the rumor, if you think about it logically, it would be a bad move to switch all the casts around because you wouldn't get the feeling with the new cast since they have already done 8 episodes with that cast...changing it abruptly will lose the effect in the drama
yea, i know her reason for revenge, but i'm just wondering how she'll plan to carry it out. evil+evil=more evil. lol. but i just hope yul will learn to forgive and forget at one point or another.

who plays Ryu Hwan? sorry i only know the main casts as yul and shin. (easier to remember ;D)

i actually object in having a character change. i'm so used to everyone already, so why ruin it? lol. most people wish to take hyorin out of the picture, but even if the new girl comes, she'll be just as bitchy, so why not stick with the old? lol.

p.s: yul is soooo cute! his smile is adorable. x] hehe.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 23:16

hyo rin becoming more evil after yul's mother poking her and saying stuff isn't it a pity that cg become the princess,you are more regal and have more beautiful bone sturcture and bla bla

well in the first place she was the one who rejected shin. what you lose you cannot have it back. just like the socks that you lose during laundry. i never see them back. :glare:

but she's good in trying to get back with shin. appearing at the ranch and the birthday party. showing her big innoncent eyes

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 6th, '06, 23:16

Hey guys i just got done with this music video.. :cheers: Its not as good as my others but I tried my best to make it good. so please tell me if you like it. :mrgreen:
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31VWS ... CMB62LT8CG
Ok then I am off work on the nexted bye bye :thumright:

Yukizora

Post by Yukizora » Feb 6th, '06, 23:49

Time to download mandychan's music videos to watch =)

Yes I agree with some people- Hyo Rin deserves to get burnt. She's so evil it pisses me off lol. And Yul is unbelievably cute when he smiles , although his personality is kind of boring, don't you think? Shin Goon... it was so sweet when he helped chun yang or whatever her name is put her shoe back on, very cute. But I always imagined the Shin Goon in the manga differently. The drama Shin seems kind of expressionless.

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 7th, '06, 00:05

mandychan wrote:Hey guys i just got done with this music video.. :cheers: Its not as good as my others but I tried my best to make it good. so please tell me if you like it. :mrgreen:
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31VWS ... CMB62LT8CG
Ok then I am off work on the nexted bye bye :thumright:
This is my favorite!! :wub: I love the pink panther theme song. This makes Chae and the gang look like they are a group that solves mysteries or something like that. Really great job!

Tellie

music videos

Post by Tellie » Feb 7th, '06, 00:48

since mandychan shared her beautiful videos (i love the last one), i decided to share all goong fanvids i made as well =)

here are the videos uploaded on yousendit:
yul + chae gyung [yul's unreturned love]
shin + chae gyung [first days as a married couple]
shin vs. yul [some cousin rivalry!]
frozen feelings [my newest vid, featuring clips from episode 07 and 08, and depicts how shin is slowly 'thawing' because of chae gyung]

enjoy <3

enchanted
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by enchanted » Feb 7th, '06, 01:05

lunz888 wrote:if they're goin to change the casts, then change Hyo-Rin :p But keep Shin and all other casts. :roll
No matter how much most of us hate Hyorin, replacing the actress who play Hyorin with another actress doesn't make the character likable.

If the PD really replace the actress who play Hyorin with SHG, will that make a difference? I would be hard to imagine.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 7th, '06, 01:18

enchanted wrote:
No matter how much most of us hate Hyorin, replacing the actress who play Hyorin with another actress doesn't make the character likable.

If the PD really replace the actress who play Hyorin with SHG, will that make a difference? I would be hard to imagine.
lol. that is exactly what i'm trying to say. although i cannot imagine SHG taking on such a role, but nevertheless the character in the drama would be disliked. besides, i think that hyorin is sort of pretty, it's just that sometimes she just look..... bleh... lol.

ShortaznGirl

Re: music videos

Post by ShortaznGirl » Feb 7th, '06, 01:22

Tellie wrote:since mandychan shared her beautiful videos (i love the last one), i decided to share all goong fanvids i made as well =)

frozen feelings [my newest vid, featuring clips from episode 07 and 08, and depicts how shin is slowly 'thawing' because of chae gyung]

enjoy <3
I LOOOOVEEED THE YUL AND CHAEGUNG ONE!!!! i would cry if it was a sad song, but i thought the song went really well with the clips=)

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 7th, '06, 02:13

Here you go everyone I just did this I like it alot my frist yul video!! Ok anyway enjoy :wub: http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15BV5 ... VDGTUX6DK1
:cheers:

Tellie

Post by Tellie » Feb 7th, '06, 02:15

mandychan wrote:Here you go everyone I just did this I like it alot my frist yul video!! Ok anyway enjoy :wub: http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15BV5 ... VDGTUX6DK1
:cheers:
ooohhh, some more yul love =) thanks for this =) will watch it as soon as it finishes downloading =D

mandychan

Re: music videos

Post by mandychan » Feb 7th, '06, 02:17

Tellie wrote:since mandychan shared her beautiful videos (i love the last one), i decided to share all goong fanvids i made as well =)

enjoy <3
Your Videos are so awesome.. I am so happy you guys liked the last one I was like hmm it didn't turn out right I donno.. I guess it did since you guys liked it.
morhea thank you for your comments and that goes for everyone I forgot .. :mrgreen:

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Feb 7th, '06, 02:24

Shorty wrote:
enchanted wrote:

lol. that is exactly what i'm trying to say. although i cannot imagine SHG taking on such a role, but nevertheless the character in the drama would be disliked. besides, i think that hyorin is sort of pretty, it's just that sometimes she just look..... bleh... lol.
True very true and I would want to see SHG as Hyorin. The actress they have right now is good, because it seems everyone hates her. If it was SHG I think I might just sympathize with her. But she is kinda hard to look at. The first picture on the first post of this thread she looks constipated.

JKH

Post by JKH » Feb 7th, '06, 02:49

OMGa!!!!!! I'm soooooooo in love :wub: with all of the MVs that everyone did! It makes me wish that I could do that :lol . How do you guys make so many?
Also, I was originally got Shin-Chaegyung, but after watching Telly's MV, I might be changing my mind :lol !!! I'm so torn now!
Good job everyone, and THANK YOU!!!! :wub:

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 7th, '06, 04:57

Ok this is the last one for today I other projects to work on for my friends brithday so Yah anyway enjoy and I hope to be back later this week with more. But this one is cool so yah anyway its shins world for you guys sorry I think I like him alot for some reason.. well I like all of them so sue me.. http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=190UP ... XZX2OAP4F7

Ok tell me what you think! :cheers: :wub: :thumright:

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Feb 7th, '06, 05:14

i think the actress playing hyorin is fantastic. we are supposed to 'hate' the character after all.

if we were to replace her with another actress, the character will still be hated. but i doubt another actress can pull off those melancholic, pensive and bitter expressions so well.

i do dislke hyorin but at the same time i felt she made a very human decision at the beginning. only that she regrets it and now wants to fight for shin. Shin on the other hand is an ass.... but i still love my prince lol

this is 'one bad girl' that can act. unlike some annoying-plastic-expression-tennis-playing girl

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Feb 7th, '06, 08:01

yeah she is supposed to be disliked. thats why she has minimal showy makeup and is often shown in side shots. with the right makeup she looks wayyyy better.. yoon eun hae looks totally whack without makeup... its almost monsterous haha.

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 7th, '06, 11:14

enchanted wrote:
lunz888 wrote:if they're goin to change the casts, then change Hyo-Rin :p But keep Shin and all other casts. :roll

I agree with you,enchanted. I don't like character Hyorin but the actress plays her very well. She makes you want to hate her. In my book, having people hate you on purpose is couragous. I'm sure she knows that fans don't like her. But I couldn't imagine Hyorin as any other person. So kudos to her. :D

princessugar

Post by princessugar » Feb 7th, '06, 11:35

chocoholix wrote:i think the actress playing hyorin is fantastic. we are supposed to 'hate' the character after all.

if we were to replace her with another actress, the character will still be hated. but i doubt another actress can pull off those melancholic, pensive and bitter expressions so well.

i do dislke hyorin but at the same time i felt she made a very human decision at the beginning. only that she regrets it and now wants to fight for shin. Shin on the other hand is an ass.... but i still love my prince lol

this is 'one bad girl' that can act. unlike some annoying-plastic-expression-tennis-playing girl
I second that...!!

Hello everybody!! First time posting here..... :-)

Anyway, I agree with you guys, the actress that plays Hyorin is very clear with her expressions. She made Hyorin as what it is, a human being that makes mistakes, regrets them horribly and will do anything to correct them, without looking so devilish.

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 7th, '06, 12:37

thankyou for all the vids it makes time go faster until the subs are released.
i love all of them so keep up the good work.

i think i have missed something whats this about a
kiss between shin and hyorin
please can some one help me.

thanks i must be way behind lol :D

tooni

Post by tooni » Feb 7th, '06, 12:51

ebony the scene u want to c is in the review for the next ep.....it in the end of ep 8 ...... :wub:

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 7th, '06, 13:17

tooni wrote:ebony the scene u want to c is in the review for the next ep.....it in the end of ep 8 ...... :wub:
thankyou i haven't watched 7 or 8 yet as im waiting for the subs so thankyou :D

i might just fick through to the reviews :roll

kazuni

Post by kazuni » Feb 7th, '06, 23:59

tomato-chan wrote:must agree that episode 7 is really funny.. shin XD
i feel sorry for yul too.. >< at least CG went to him during the part where they fell off the horses :lol kinda want to see more yul and CG moments :P
can't wait for episode 9 too.. *kicks hyorin*

and actually kim jung hoon (yul) is the oldest of the 4 main characters.. he's 26 (although i feel that he doesn't look like it.. too cute! :lol ).
If you really feel like king hyorin... make sure u wrap your TV/Computer monitor with bubble wrap for the next week or so... you're gonna kick her so hard on episode 9... TT^TT; lol.~

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Feb 8th, '06, 06:44

i was wondering - i've been watching the raws, with no subtitles, so i dont understand some of the concepts. but my question is, why does Yul (the orange haired guy) always seem jealous of Shin? Like in episode 3, when theyre doing that ceremony thing, hes staring at Shin with this weird/jealous expression on his face and then he leaves. whats up with that?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 06:51

justxjackie wrote:i was wondering - i've been watching the raws, with no subtitles, so i dont understand some of the concepts. but my question is, why does Yul (the orange haired guy) always seem jealous of Shin? Like in episode 3, when theyre doing that ceremony thing, hes staring at Shin with this weird/jealous expression on his face and then he leaves. whats up with that?
So i see you haven't read the manhwa....well without ruining everything, A basic outline of why he is jealous is because He was the one who was suppose to be the crown prince not shin, since his father died Shin's father became king, hence shin is now the crown prince. he is jealous because what shin has right now could have been his, or even WAS HIS......

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 8th, '06, 11:28

Mandychan the mvs were great!!!! I love Yul's!!

Tellie I love the songs you put with the scenes. Both of you do a wonderful job. I wish I could have the time to do all of that.

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 8th, '06, 11:57

xKiMix wrote:
justxjackie wrote:i was wondering - i've been watching the raws, with no subtitles, so i dont understand some of the concepts. but my question is, why does Yul (the orange haired guy) always seem jealous of Shin? Like in episode 3, when theyre doing that ceremony thing, hes staring at Shin with this weird/jealous expression on his face and then he leaves. whats up with that?
So i see you haven't read the manhwa....well without ruining everything, A basic outline of why he is jealous is because He was the one who was suppose to be the crown prince not shin, since his father died Shin's father became king, hence shin is now the crown prince. he is jealous because what shin has right now could have been his, or even WAS HIS......
So in the manhwa, wat happen then, did Yul get to be the Crown prince in the end????
Wat happen to CG & Shin then????

lingx

Post by lingx » Feb 8th, '06, 16:55

The manhwa have not end yet, so it is possible the ending in drama is different. Also yul character is darker in the manhwa, CG and Shin looks cute together in the manhwa, i enjoy it and they have so many funny moments, i like the part where
(school trip) CG took Shin's cam and watch it together with other schoolmates, Shin's actually accidentally record the part where he try or going to(i guess) kiss CG when she sleeping, and that moment everybody in the room watch it, and they all accused him to being weird or something like that. And the part where CG save him from the ' kiss of death' from his role as juliet(school drama)'. But i think it is not going to show in drama...
And also the school festival moment also good too, the part where CG save Shin, it is where actually Shin start to admire her. But never show in drama... i kind of sad.

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 8th, '06, 18:49

Wow it would be a nice scene if it is show in this drama

love01

Post by love01 » Feb 8th, '06, 21:09

did someone already watched ep9??? i hate hyorin :x and about the preview why is CG crying??? i really wanna know :-( im so curious why she's crying so much! can plz someone tell me? :D thank u in advance :cheers:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 8th, '06, 22:33

i've just finished watching ep.7+8. as for the preivew of ep.9, it left me in awe. how the heck can shin just go behind CG and do something like that? even though they never expressed any true feelings towards eachother openly, that doesn't give him the right to.. (you know). he is after the crowned prince. omg. i don't even blame hyorin for what has happened because shin could of easily prevented it. grr. i'm so mad at him for doing that! and i was just starting to love his character! lol.

p.s: my opinions are only based on what the previews had shown. i obviously don't understand the entire situation at hand, so i might have misunderstood shin. lol. if i did, i'll say something good about him next time. ;DD

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 9th, '06, 00:18

Hey All I am Back and I got something for you.. Well I know not many of you like hyorin but sorry I made a video with her in it.. ooooo the shame ok I actually like her cause she is evil.. I can not help but like all the evil characters .. Cause they make the story interesting.. I wouldn't be glued to the screen if there wasn't some jackass in the show.. Cause you love to hate them.. Well anyway here it is for all to see. http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OZM8 ... 6YH69VUKMQ

Myself I can't wait to yell at the screen when episode 9 comes out I mean WOW!! I will be like" DAMN IT!! Shin you ass and hyroin you should know better.." This is what I will do most of the time.. I always talk to myself when I watch this show.. Dear me I am talk to much :glare: Ok well please tell me what you think. :whistling: I am leaving now hehe :thumleft:

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 9th, '06, 02:04

I saw episode 9.

Yeah, Shin is being a bit of an ass in it. He ignores CG's phone calls and doesn't get in contact with her. I don't understand why. If he's still jealous about CG running to Yul when they fell off the horses ...

Still, Hyorin is ... being a huge ****. He's married! At least Yul keeps his distance from CG. Hyorin even had the guts to tell Shin something along the lines of 'What a good boyfriend you've been today! It must have taken effort!' What part of 'married' does she not understand? Grr, she makes me frustrated. Plus ... that was a really lame kiss. Like, supah lame.

haha, so I'm biased ....

xit

Post by xit » Feb 9th, '06, 02:16

busyizzy wrote:I saw episode 9.
Yeah, Shin is being a bit of an ass in it. He ignores CG's phone calls and doesn't get in contact with her. I don't understand why. If he's still jealous about CG running to Yul when they fell off the horses ...

Still, Hyorin is ... being a huge ****. He's married! At least Yul keeps his distance from CG. Hyorin even had the guts to tell Shin something along the lines of 'What a good boyfriend you've been today! It must have taken effort!' What part of 'married' does she not understand? Grr, she makes me frustrated. Plus ... that was a really lame kiss. Like, supah lame.
haha, so I'm biased ....
!!!!! THANKS FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME!!!! wahhhhhh~!! do you live in Korea? or did you get it from some place and is holding out on us.... hmmm :x LOL xD well I can't wait either YUL = MY LOVER!!! haha he's soo HOT :wub:
Last edited by xit on Feb 9th, '06, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Feb 9th, '06, 02:59

busyizzy wrote:I saw episode 9.

haha, so I'm biased ....[/
Darn it! Why, why, why? I thought I was just mistaken when I saw the previews in ep08...seeing them cavorting like a couple of newlyweds in their honeymoon, yuck! disgusting! That kiss shouldn't be in there :pale: ...this is gonna be too hard to forgive, Shin, you dummy, and here I'm just starting to like u T_T

Kisses between the main lead and the **** of the show are very rare in the kdramas I've seen...I remembered the one in MNKSS between Hyun Bin and that matchstick girl...man, that was a gross kiss too...but still there's no marriage contract.
But in this one...ahhh, Hyorin :cussing: u dirty little pig :x

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 9th, '06, 03:11

mandychan wrote:Hey All I am Back and I got something for you.. Well I know not many of you like hyorin but sorry I made a video with her in it.. ooooo the shame ok I actually like her cause she is evil.. I can not help but like all the evil characters .. Cause they make the story interesting.. I wouldn't be glued to the screen if there wasn't some jackass in the show.. Cause you love to hate them.. Well anyway here it is for all to see. http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OZM8 ... 6YH69VUKMQ

Myself I can't wait to yell at the screen when episode 9 comes out I mean WOW!! I will be like" DAMN IT!! Shin you ass and hyroin you should know better.." This is what I will do most of the time.. I always talk to myself when I watch this show.. Dear me I am talk to much :glare: Ok well please tell me what you think. :whistling: I am leaving now hehe :thumleft:
It's ok. You are not the only one that talks to yourself...I have been guilty of that too. I can't help it!!! I would go nuts if I didn't. I figure at least I don't talk to an imaginary person in the room....! That would be really scary.

Now I have to talk to you about the video you just made....You are so evil!!! I love it!!! :wub: This video is so awesome. If I didn't know anything about this show I would have swore that they look good together. Nicely done.

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Feb 9th, '06, 06:33

morhea wrote:
mandychan wrote:Hey All I am Back and I got something for you.. Well I know not many of you like hyorin but sorry I made a video with her in it.. ooooo the shame ok I actually like her cause she is evil.. I can not help but like all the evil characters .. Cause they make the story interesting.. I wouldn't be glued to the screen if there wasn't some jackass in the show.. Cause you love to hate them.. Well anyway here it is for all to see. http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OZM8 ... 6YH69VUKMQ

It's ok. You are not the only one that talks to yourself...I have been guilty of that too. I can't help it!!! I would go nuts if I didn't. I figure at least I don't talk to an imaginary person in the room....! That would be really scary.

Now I have to talk to you about the video you just made....You are so evil!!! I love it!!! :wub: This video is so awesome. If I didn't know anything about this show I would have swore that they look good together. Nicely done.

Well yes I thought so If I wasn't the only one who talked to themselves then it would be a very sad world.. You just got to get crap like the kiss with SHIN and HYORIN off your chest.. LOL But you got to love it Cause she is tryin everything to get shin to give up on the crown... I really want him to be king.. uhh I donno Yul wants it more.. Hmm I am just ranting now. CG is so cute in eps9 with you know pretty much everything.
Now on to the video.. I was so proud of it.. I was like they do look good together as does CG and yul. But in the End I am always going to say that Shin should stop being a lame ass and kiss CG already.. I mean they are married.. :cussing: Well I should stop talkin the crazy talk.. I am all excited for eps 10 it should be out tommrrow I am hoping..
:wub:
Yep Yep thank you for your comment on the video and I am glad you liked it so much. :thumright: Talk to you all when ever. I am still in awe of 9.. I was like damn it I want more... :hissy: :w000t:
There I go again acting all crazy.

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Feb 9th, '06, 13:44

At first I thought this drama was really slow, but now they are focusing on Chaegyung and Shin and it's a lot better. I really like Chaegyung, but I really don't get Shin:
after their trip to Chaegyung's home, they were closer but now he's acting like a jerk and in the eps 9 preview he even got kissed by that b**** Hyorin :cussing: . That girl has really no shame: to think that her "mentor" is Camilla, it's so funny :crazy: I hope she got what she deserves soon! As for Shin, I know he's just jealous of Yul, but still he can't do that!

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Feb 9th, '06, 16:45

Hello all. I've posted my site before on soompi, but I totally forgot to post it here. It's a graphics and reviews site for Goong, so be sure to stop by if you need a fix for your drama needs ^_^

http://kaaj.spirited-wings.com/Goong/index.html

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 9th, '06, 23:03

:cussing: I can't believe shin!! He has go down some percentage points. :x And if he doesn't do something to redeem himself soon I might rethink my position on who should be with CG. Yul is starting to worm his way to my approval. *sigh* Episode 10 should be good.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 10th, '06, 00:18

awwww i'm really anticipating for ep.9+10, but i have yet to find the 350mb versions. lol. even anyone knows where i can download it from please tell me. thanks. x]

anyway, aww i guess i didn't misunderstand shin. HE IS AN ASS! lol. xP what a disappointment! i really liked him after he went to CG's house for a sleepover. x] hehe.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 10th, '06, 05:23

!!!!! THANKS FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME!!!! wahhhhhh~!! do you live in Korea? or did you get it from some place and is holding out on us.... hmmm
Cuz everyone else in the thread hasn't been spoiling parts of the drama anyway ...

I'm sorry though, I'll watch what I say next time or put spoiler tag warnings.

Heh, I don't live in Korea, I have access to clubboxes that put the show up ASAP, so I download it whenever it's up. ^_^

Episode 10 was kindof boring to watch. I skipped through it. I hope the next episode is better, since there should be more Shin and main character girl interaction. Hopefully. No next episode preveiw which was very disappointing >___< Although the teddy bear shot at the end kindof gave away what would be coming up.

noriblue

CG's half sleeve thingy

Post by noriblue » Feb 10th, '06, 16:18

Its probably a stupid question, but I have no idea what you call that sleeves that CG and her friends wear at school. I think they wear the sleeves to protect the lower part of arm, from wrist to elbow.

Can somebody tell me the name? I am not going to buy it, but I just don't know what its called.

Thanks.

Ailin

Re: CG's half sleeve thingy

Post by Ailin » Feb 10th, '06, 16:51

noriblue wrote:Its probably a stupid question, but I have no idea what you call that sleeves that CG and her friends wear at school. I think they wear the sleeves to protect the lower part of arm, from wrist to elbow.

Can somebody tell me the name? I am not going to buy it, but I just don't know what its called.

Thanks.
It's just called a sleeve protector. LOL. I must say CG's pink one was especially cute. :-)

Clouded

Post by Clouded » Feb 10th, '06, 20:56

I haven't watched ep.9, 10 yet. Somehow I'm reluctant, knowing there are mostly Shin and Hyorin's scenes. But then I don't mind watching Yul and CG scenes either. I'll just wait for the subs to come out.

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Feb 10th, '06, 21:16

Clouded wrote:I haven't watched ep.9, 10 yet. Somehow I'm reluctant, knowing there are mostly Shin and Hyorin's scenes. But then I don't mind watching Yul and CG scenes either. I'll just wait for the subs to come out.
i agree! there better be more scenes w/ yul and CG!!! yul is too cute! i was starting to like shin....until i saw the preview for episode 9! :glare:

helene

Post by helene » Feb 12th, '06, 11:20

omg i can't wait next wednesday to watch eps 11 !!!!! the 9th pissed me offf !! loool
Shin ignored CG phone calls and had fun with the other girl and then when he was back in the palace he acts like before, not even a little sense of guilt, i dont know !! coz he's jaleous so that means that he like her a little bit even if he can't admit it for the moment ... but look he doesn't feel guilty at all ><
and poor Yul =(

anyway have you seen the spoiler for eps11?? i know it's not as usual, no real images but look at the little teddy bear and CG teddy bear is holding a pic of Shin and Hyorin kissing !!!! OMG !!!!
im imagining so many things now !!! ^^"""

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 12th, '06, 13:11

Hello all,

I was just browsing through d-addicts to see which drama should I see this year. Goong catch my attention due to the young actors. I was hoping it should be refreshing for me. There were 8 files released when I first downloaded it. A bit late.

Since my connection is no so good, downloading the dramas took a while, so I downloaded the scanlations and read the manhwa first.

I LOVE IT !!!! :wub:
I LOVE the manhwa. I'm cracking because it stops at vol 8 ch.1 :crazy:
I've read this thread and aware that there might be no more scanlations. If so, do any of you know WHERE to buy ENGLISH version of this manhwa??? And when will it be out??

I am watching ep.5 now, haven't sleep much during this week end cause I'm too curious about how they would do the storyline in the drama :P

thanks you for all translator :salut:

baby-v13t

Post by baby-v13t » Feb 12th, '06, 19:52

Cleo wrote:At first I thought this drama was really slow, but now they are focusing on Chaegyung and Shin and it's a lot better. I really like Chaegyung, but I really don't get Shin:
after their trip to Chaegyung's home, they were closer but now he's acting like a jerk and in the eps 9 preview he even got kissed by that b**** Hyorin :cussing: . That girl has really no shame: to think that her "mentor" is Camilla, it's so funny :crazy: I hope she got what she deserves soon! As for Shin, I know he's just jealous of Yul, but still he can't do that!

i duno i think it's a good twist to the drama. for sure everythign will be all dandy later on but if they never kissed the drama would be boring, right? =p i just hope that later on in the drama shin falls deeper in love w/ CY =p but CY is still always going to yul lol ..i hope something like that will happen =p and agree i hope there are more scene with yul and cy =D but in the end of course i want CY and shin to be together =D

jun ji

Manhwa continuation...

Post by jun ji » Feb 13th, '06, 04:06

non-angelical , I have a thread up for the manhwa on Soompi.com, we have a team working on scans and so far, we're up to Vol. 9, chapter 4. Come join us and catch up.

:D

justxjackie

goong manga thing

Post by justxjackie » Feb 13th, '06, 07:23

hey i have a question
ive been downloading the manhwa from the manga tea house website, and the file is zipped i think. in order for me to read it, i have to open each page seperately.
is it supposed to do that?

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 13th, '06, 08:13

jun ji, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :cheers: :wub:

justxjackie, yes...you have to extract the files to be able to read it. just right-click the file and choose extract (files, here, what ever you want)