Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
lingx

Post by lingx » Jan 27th, '06, 21:01

If the manhwa have not end yet, wouldnt it possible if the end of the drama is different?

i have just finish watch the 1st epi of goong and i dont care how bad is it. As long as it based on the manhwa then i satisfied. But then again the manhwa have not finish where the drama is already settled.

Hikari11288

Post by Hikari11288 » Jan 27th, '06, 23:29

pandas_are_cute wrote:i can't wait to watch episode 7 after seeing the preview..!! :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
haha, me too!! me wants to see the horseriding scene!!! :-(

usyagitntn: Thankyou very much!! :wub:

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Jan 27th, '06, 23:29

qtbeautygirl wrote:
This seems like an odd request...but after finding out that the guy who plays Yul (Kim Jung Hoon or something?) is in the group UN, I've been curious about UN. He has a nice voice and I was wondering if someone had a song or a MV or something that they wouldn't mind sharing? ^^;;; Eheh. Sorry

Here are a few:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=jBU1YUwOkpU

http://www.youtube.com/?v=R0-BN9dkpQM

Enjoy!!!

Thank you. Yul does have a nice voice. The first MV is a tearjerker and cutie Kim Rae Won is in it. Does anyone have the MV? Can you please upload it? Thank you.

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Jan 28th, '06, 06:41

I think Goong is getting better. Ep 5 and 6 are really good. I can't wait 'til next week to watch ep 7 after seeing the preview :w000t:
Ep 6 is really good because of the dancing scene and the Cinderella scene where Shin put the shoe on for CG. Those are not from the manga but I love them :wub: . We can finally see that Shin is developing some affections towards CG. The preview for ep 7 is really funny, we finally get to watch the horse scene and one of the most awaited part in the manhwa where Shin and CG come for a visit at CG's house: the back scene and the bed scene :P . CG's brother is really funny too. They have the scene where he's trying to show all those underwear in front of the camera :lol . I didn't think that they would actually show that part but they did . The order of the drama is a little bit different from the manhwa so I find it kinda frustrating sometimes. B/c in the manhwa we can see that both of them gradually grow some affections towards each other but in the drama everything seems to be mixed up a little bit so it may not be as good as the manhwa. However, I think the drama is good and hope that it would get even better in the upcoming eps
oh and here is the link to download the remix version of Perhaps Love: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCUL57PE . As I remember one of the OST version for download as soompi is missing it. Don't remember which one. Please correct me if I'm wrong[/url]

baco

Post by baco » Jan 28th, '06, 07:16

Thank heapsssss to the subs team.

babydoll

Post by babydoll » Jan 28th, '06, 08:02

Hikari11288 wrote:
slf wrote:I've been reading the Goong manhwa (only up to Vol 8 Chapter 1) and caught the first four episodes of the drama.

It's so strange! When I read the manhwa, I really want Chae-kyung to end up with Shin. But in the drama, she has better chemisty with Yul. In fact, Yul is quite the scene stealer especially when he smiles. :wub:
LMAO i totally agree, though i think that might be down to the fact that the Shin in the manga is a lot better looking that the actor playing him in the drama, i mean hes not too bad looking but :roll The guy playing Yul is definately hotter, i love it when he smiles!! :wub:

Also, does anybody have the Goong OST? i think i saw the same question posted on here somewhere and ive been trying my best to find it >.<;; but no luck, anyone have a link to it?
OMG, you think just like me :w00t: . i was so exciting to watch the drama "Goong" but when I saw who playing Shin, i was so disspointed. :cry: i mean, he is ok looking but i felt like he too old to play Shin and Shin in the manga is so much cuter( i fall i love with him at the first sight :wub: ". the guy playing Yul should play Shin in the drama. i like the girl though, she can be funny and charming too, but the clothes in manga are so much prettier.
i really love the manga and hoping they would soon continue to translate it. anyone know where can i get the volume 8-2 . i would very much appreciated.anyway the drama so far is ok, can't wait until Shin fall in love. he is so sweet. :cheers: [/quote]

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Jan 28th, '06, 08:37

I posted this at soompi so I thought i'd share with those of you here as well.

This is a MV/Tribute that I spent hours making, it is my very first and so i hope you all will enjoy it.

A good treat for the Shin-Chaegyung Shippers, :wub: .

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6Z4YKXB

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Jan 28th, '06, 08:49

jun ji wrote:I posted this at soompi so I thought i'd share with those of you here as well.

This is a MV/Tribute that I spent hours making, it is my very first and so i hope you all will enjoy it.

Oh I watched that MV. It's great!!! :wub: I love this more than the earlier MV of Perhaps love b/c that MV shows too much of the Shin-Hyorin couple :glare: . Thank you so much!!! :lol

And does anyone know what is the name of the song being played when Shin was dancing with CG? I love that song!

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 28th, '06, 20:52

jun ji wrote:I posted this at soompi so I thought i'd share with those of you here as well.

Thank you, jun ji :D

myteddi

Post by myteddi » Jan 29th, '06, 16:32

Thanks jun ji for sharing the MV you made and you even got all the scenes that I found so sweet and cute in episode 6 plus you used my favorite Ost of the kdrama "Perhaps Love".

At first I find Yul better than Shin but as the story progresses, the Prince kinda grows on you as he learns to appreciate the Princess and does small things for her. Really love this kdrama as much as My Girl.

lifa

Post by lifa » Jan 30th, '06, 04:55

Ohhhh you guys are making me all excited!!!!! I'm just watching ep 1 now and it's true...the girl is a bit awkward for the main part. Anyhow...I can't wait till I catch up!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 30th, '06, 05:20

ooh really the manhwa haven't finished yet? that's weird.how will they proceed on?

when i read the manhwa until volume 8 i was really into shin.i mean he was so great in there and yul was just like the annoying character that was totally unimportant. but now i'm really rooting for yul.he is so gorgeous especially when he smile. gosh he is so cute :wub: i mean i really don't like shin character in the drama.he's like paying hyo rin too much attention and his friends are supporting it. i know that he was't supposed to be super nice to Chaegyung but the little thing that he does doesn't exactly makes me goes" aww isn't he sweet"

p/s: :cheers: i'm excited to see episode 7 especially the horse scene. i saw it in episode 2 or 3 preview and i was thinking when i watched episode 4 did i miss it?

BokuWaShinigami

Post by BokuWaShinigami » Jan 30th, '06, 07:45

qtbeautygirl wrote:
This seems like an odd request...but after finding out that the guy who plays Yul (Kim Jung Hoon or something?) is in the group UN, I've been curious about UN. He has a nice voice and I was wondering if someone had a song or a MV or something that they wouldn't mind sharing? ^^;;; Eheh. Sorry

Here are a few:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=jBU1YUwOkpU

http://www.youtube.com/?v=R0-BN9dkpQM

Enjoy!!!
^Thank you very much! =) YouTube is such a useful site. <3

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Jan 30th, '06, 07:55

junji, your MV rocks! ^-^
just love it!

Hikari11288

Post by Hikari11288 » Jan 30th, '06, 13:08

milleu87 wrote:ooh really the manhwa haven't finished yet? that's weird.how will they proceed on?

when i read the manhwa until volume 8 i was really into shin.i mean he was so great in there and yul was just like the annoying character that was totally unimportant. but now i'm really rooting for yul.he is so gorgeous especially when he smile. gosh he is so cute :wub: i mean i really don't like shin character in the drama.he's like paying hyo rin too much attention and his friends are supporting it. i know that he was't supposed to be super nice to Chaegyung but the little thing that he does doesn't exactly makes me goes" aww isn't he sweet"

p/s: :cheers: i'm excited to see episode 7 especially the horse scene. i saw it in episode 2 or 3 preview and i was thinking when i watched episode 4 did i miss it?
Thats exactly what happened to me!! I was like....uhhh.....what happened to the horseriding scene?? :unsure:

The only bad thing is my computer is going to PC World tomorow (for maintenance) and i wont have it back for at least a week!! Im going to miss episodes 7 and 8!!! waaaahhhhh!!! :cry:

p.s. Shin is starting to grow on me too ^^ i hope something good happens between him and CG soon! (episode 7 looks promising ^.~) Yul is just too cute though :wub:

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Jan 31st, '06, 09:37

Hope the sub comes in fast, this drama is so nice, cant wait 4 the next episode

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Jan 31st, '06, 16:42

i just finished watching the 1st episode....just got a question.... is the whole palace and prince thing just her imagination?? cuz that was what i thought after she said they don't have the royal family anymore.....personally i like the manga better....i've read up to volume 9 already.....maybe the show will pick up in the next few episodes....

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Jan 31st, '06, 19:53

doom89757 wrote:Hope the sub comes in fast, this drama is so nice, cant wait 4 the next episode
They try to get it done as fast as they can, which I am sure we're all very appreciative of.

By the way, here's my 2nd MV for GOONG.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JI2NJKB7

I used clips from Eppie 5 and the song is "Dang Shi Eun...Nanun BaboImnida" by Stay. It is melodramatic, but I'll probably make another one that is more fun and with a happier feeling to it.

Enjoy!

lifa

Post by lifa » Jan 31st, '06, 20:36

That was a cute MV! There are parts in it I haven't seen so I'm excited! The song went great with it. Wow...Yul is really cuuute! ^^

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 31st, '06, 20:54

mrs_xaiko wrote:personally i like the manga better....
At ep06...I think I'm liking the drama better than tha manhwa!!! :wub: I mean there are still some weakness on some parts, but the revisions made in the drama make the story flow more smoothly. They took out Yul's treachery and made him into a genuine support for CG. They turned Shin into a total ****, but little by little, he's beginning to be the Shin I've read and fell in love with from the manhwa. I'm still absolutely rooting for him.
Right now, the only thing that I don't like is the intensified bitchiness of Hyorin and the royal snobs with the godawful engrish.

My favorite part will be on ep07(the seja at a CG's house). I'm so excited! :heart:
and I can't believe it, Prince William!? :blink
But I'm glad they turned the homosexual eunuch into a normal nice old man.

slf

Post by slf » Jan 31st, '06, 20:58

Do you think Yul will stay good in the drama? Or will he slowly turn evil? :cry:

ibm2005

Post by ibm2005 » Jan 31st, '06, 22:56

I thinks he will be turn to evil but still have some good and evil inside his mind, i think it just my guess but i hope he will be good guy to the end. He's very nice person. Can wait to see esp 7 when they come to visit mother in law.
And also thanks to subteam working hard. You guys are number one :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Feb 1st, '06, 00:31

I agree with jaycee05. Those friends are so annoying. I hardly could stand them. At first I thought they tried to form some F4-like group, except those 3 are really jerks.
I liked it in the manhwa better that Shin hasn't got that close friends.

I like it that Yul seems to be a better guy in the drama. In the manhwa his bad side shows more. Maybe he'll later do bad things because he is in love with CG and not because he wants to be king that badly.

As everybody else I'm really looking forward to episode 7. This will be quite funny I guess.

And I couldn't believe it...really Prince William. I thought they would change that. Luckily, no eunuch there. ;)

dare2move

Post by dare2move » Feb 1st, '06, 04:25

i wanted to shoot those friends of his. and him. reaaaal bad. hyorin was so much bitchier too. what gives?

yul~~~*3* CG should go with him instead. he's so much better to her. and protects her from shin's assholely friends who should go and shoot themselves. especially that one who likes hyorin. like honestly, grow some balls and chase after your beloved ballet chick. she's single. >>;;

thank you so much for the subs! xD

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Feb 1st, '06, 08:53

i think that the director purposely portrayed Shin as a "****" so that we can later witness the transformation when he starts to have feelings for CG

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 1st, '06, 09:38

Does anyone have the OST album of Goong??I juz dl it yesterday, love all the song inside it
Their are 16 tracks in the album but only 6 of it are sing by artist, the rest of it is all the instrument

suraya_s

Post by suraya_s » Feb 1st, '06, 10:17

chocoholix wrote:i think that the director purposely portrayed Shin as a "****" so that we can later witness the transformation when he starts to have feelings for CG
i totally agree :D

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 1st, '06, 10:51

I can't wait for eps. 7. This is one of my favorite parts of the manhwa. I like the drama for what it is, but the manhwa is much better. Though, I do like how Yul turned out in the drama. I didn't like him too much in the manhwa. I thought he was a sneaky little......nevermind. In the drama, he is so sweet that there is no way I could hate him. When he is sad, I just want to hug him! Oh how I miss the faces CG makes. :cry:

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Feb 1st, '06, 19:52

Typically when are the goong raw episodes released every week? I just started watching it and I absolutely love it, even though it's not as good as the manhwa.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 1st, '06, 20:25

It's aired on Wednesday and Thursday nights in Korea, so the raws are usually up for download Wednesday and Thursday nights respectively EST time.

kstar

Post by kstar » Feb 1st, '06, 20:28

I just watched episode 7 LQ!!!
It was sooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

In the preview i dont know who that was >.>;;; Was that Shin and Chaegyung ...>.> Shin on top of Chaegyung?? x_x or was that yul??

LadiZ-SanD

Post by LadiZ-SanD » Feb 1st, '06, 21:09

kstar wrote:I just watched episode 7 LQ!!!

In the preview i dont know who that was >.>;;; Was that Shin and Chaegyung ...>.> Shin on top of Chaegyung?? x_x or was that yul??

you've got MBC ??

kstar

Post by kstar » Feb 1st, '06, 21:27

LadiZ-SanD wrote:
kstar wrote:I just watched episode 7 LQ!!!

you've got MBC ??
Downloaded it ^^!~

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » Feb 1st, '06, 21:38

just watched ep 6 last night, so good !!!
can't wait for more.
Just have a question, after they got home from Shin's birthday party, Shin was looking again all his presents. There is this orange box, he picked up the thing inside and then a necklace falled off. What does it say? SHIVA???
Whom is it from? is it Hyorin? He kind of smiled after that. Don't understand why?

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 1st, '06, 21:57

i am loving this show more and more and can't wait to see the next episode.

N@na

Post by N@na » Feb 1st, '06, 22:03

Episode 7 was great!!! ^____________^
i loved!!! i think is the best (until now)
i was :lol :lol :lol :lol ..
Shin is sooooo cute!!!!! :wub: and the sad face of Yul almost break my heart!!! :cry: (but he is cute too =^-^=)
now i'll wait for tomorow O_____O
i want to see the horses part!!!!!

ylam

Post by ylam » Feb 1st, '06, 22:19

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pandas_are_cute

Post by pandas_are_cute » Feb 2nd, '06, 19:03

episode 8's preview makes me want to cry :cry: and kill hyo rin.. she really get's into my nerves :cussing:

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Feb 2nd, '06, 19:10

pandas_are_cute wrote:episode 8's preview makes me want to cry :cry: and kill hyo rin.. she really get's into my nerves :cussing:

Episode 8 is downloading as i'm typing this. I'm so excited. I don't like Hyo Rin either, but the ultimate evil in this drama is Yul's mother... that is one scary and shady lady.

pandas_are_cute

Post by pandas_are_cute » Feb 2nd, '06, 19:34

im mistakened.. i was referring at episode 9's preview.. it was heartbreaking for
shin-chae gyung fans.. :cry: episode 8's first scene was very cute.. :wub:

noriblue

Loving all casts

Post by noriblue » Feb 2nd, '06, 19:56

I don't have any complaints on the casts. I am satisfied with all of them. I think they acted pretty good (considering that for some casts, this drama is their first acting job).

I love all casts (especially Joo Ji Hoon-Shin and Kim Jung Hoon-Yul) :wub: Yoon Eun Hye is cute too. I like Hyo-Rin as well. hehe. She is pretty and evil. Just like in the manhwa.

Can't wait till the next episodes...

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Feb 3rd, '06, 00:44

Ahh, I just watched ep. 7!
It's really getting better.
Seeing Shin laughing more and having a better relationship with CG was great.

Hmm... I'm beginning to think that the horse riding scene won't be shown anymore.
At the end it was again, but maybe it was part of the actual episode and they cut it out.

Like when in trailers there are scenes that won't be in the movie.
Because I can't think of a situation when the three of them would play in the palace again. Or maybe a flashback scene?

anyway, I could be wrong. I hope so, because I would like to see more of that scene too.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes (and subs), but I know from the manhwa, that hard times are coming for our heroine.
I hope they'll show the school trip. There's this funny and "intimate" scene between them. I can't wait to see it.

Jacquie

Post by Jacquie » Feb 3rd, '06, 01:03

This is the best....:)

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 3rd, '06, 01:54

The horse scene is in episode 8.

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Feb 3rd, '06, 02:25

Thanks busyizzy!

I'm looking forward to it then. :D

JKH

Post by JKH » Feb 3rd, '06, 02:26

Like others, I'm anxiously waiting for the episodes. Also, I dislike SHin's friends a LOT!! I hope that they get their just desserts in the end. If the story makes his friends turn good I'm be REALLY disappointed. I hate it when that happens. I want them to be punished!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Hyorin, I just can't get over how deep her voice is. It still sounds like a girl's, but an older female, if you know what I mean, not like a high schooler.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 3rd, '06, 02:32

Ohhh!!! me too me too!! I hate Shin's so called "friends". They are not even worthy enough to be called friends. :x I was soo pissed off when it was Shin's b-day and they were all speaking english, to make Chaegyung look bad. But actually it made them look bad cuz there english was horrible!! I just wish Shin would stand up for her more often.

I'm downloading episode 8 right now! i'm soo excited i watch the raws even if i don't understand it, i just can't help but peek at those hotties!

azra

Post by azra » Feb 3rd, '06, 02:39

Well, i hate Hyorin more :crazy: Shes like hiding behind Shins frens......n they all

protecting her..... AIGOO!!!!

x3juliet

Post by x3juliet » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:53

does anyone know the scanlations for vol. 9?? for manhwa

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:57

x3juliet wrote:does anyone know the scanlations for vol. 9?? for manhwa
I heard the original people who were doing the scans stopped because its been licensed. But no worries since another bunch of good souls are continuing it. So far they have up to vol9 ch03. I would post them, but it's not allow by the people doing the scans, and i wouldn't want to get them angry. So just look for it at Soompi!

x3juliet

Post by x3juliet » Feb 3rd, '06, 05:42

yeahh? thx but soompi wont let me sign up cuz i dont use a paid email. does anybody know what type of email to use to get into soompi

andi_the_angel78

Post by andi_the_angel78 » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:12

If u want to read the scanlations from the manwha (manga), go to www.manganut.com then find Goong and you'll see I think about 9 Volumes (I forgot). I haven't downloaded them personally since I wait for subs in d-addicts and download them from megaupload since I can only understand English and Tagalog. Besides, I like watching the drama better coz, I hate reading!! LOL!! Well, if you want, you can download Goong (drama)from www.idols-unlimited.com and search for interviews, photo shoots, and NGs in www.youtube.com/index.

andi_the_angel78

Post by andi_the_angel78 » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:13

Sorry, it's supposed to be http://www.youtube.com/index

x3juliet

Post by x3juliet » Feb 3rd, '06, 14:13

yeah...im using manganut but no..vol. 9.. :cry:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Feb 3rd, '06, 15:52

i have vol 9 chapter 3 in translation now

omg i HATE Hyorin too
and a preview for next episode keep me scary

wait o.o did she KISS Shin o.o
how can be ...???? in a manhwa isn't like that o.o

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 3rd, '06, 18:18

The end of eps. 8 just left a bad taste in my mouth....I'm going to kill Hyorin! This is not following the manga at all. Poor CG... :cry:

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Feb 3rd, '06, 18:28

JKH wrote:And Hyorin, I just can't get over how deep her voice is. It still sounds like a girl's, but an older female, if you know what I mean, not like a high schooler.
Well being that Song Ji Hyo (Hyo Rin) is actually 24 years old in real life might have something to do with that. My mom and I think she looks too old to play the role, but then again all of the main cast are in their 20's... Hyo Rin is actually the the oldest of the bunch though.

Riiko_Loves_Tea

Hyorin is Evil!!

Post by Riiko_Loves_Tea » Feb 3rd, '06, 18:36

The preview for episode 9 made me really mad too!!! Who does Hyorin think she is!!! They are obviously straying from the manhwa now, which is too bad.

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 3rd, '06, 21:54

I wonder if Yoon Eun Hye is going to sing or maybe Kim jeong hoon! That would be fun to see.

x3juliet

Post by x3juliet » Feb 3rd, '06, 22:08

Miaka FY wrote:i have vol 9 chapter 3 in translation now

omg i HATE Hyorin too
and a preview for next episode keep me scary

wait o.o did she KISS Shin o.o
how can be ...???? in a manhwa isn't like that o.o
uhh where u get it please?

JKH

Post by JKH » Feb 4th, '06, 01:46

eternalstar wrote: Well being that Song Ji Hyo (Hyo Rin) is actually 24 years old in real life might have something to do with that. My mom and I think she looks too old to play the role, but then again all of the main cast are in their 20's... Hyo Rin is actually the the oldest of the bunch though.
:O Ohhhhhhhhhh! That explains a lot! I can see her as a 24 year old! Thank you!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 07:06

^^no wonder i thought she don't quite fit in....

Hmmm...don't know if this has been asked before, my apologies in advanced, but in the drama when it was showing the pictures of the royalties, who is the little girl that is in the pictures? I'm guessing that it's shin's sister and its somehow related to the bear he always holds? in the manhwa shin doesn't have a sister, so maybe i'm wrong, if anybody knows can you please clarify this. Thank you.

baco

Post by baco » Feb 4th, '06, 11:37

I've watched ep 6 and currently dowloading 7 and 8 can't wait to watch them.

sweet.tooth

-

Post by sweet.tooth » Feb 4th, '06, 13:33

I've already watched episode 7 and i really enjoyed the part where shin and cg were fighting over cg's bed. also, shin is so cute whenever he smiles. the family game time was also cool! really feel bad for yul. whenever he's sad, i wanna hug him tight! <aww!he looks like the baby that was robbed and he really wants his candy back!>

looking forward to episode 8!,really wanna watch the horse riding accident. am also excited to see yul get snuggy with cg with the use of the puppy!

really curious, what's the title of the ending theme of goong?, who's the artist?

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Feb 4th, '06, 18:35

Ah, I can't wait for 7 & 8 subs... The whole back obsession thing is my favorite part of the so-far translated manhwa... :D

*kawaii*

Post by *kawaii* » Feb 4th, '06, 19:33

I've already watched episode 06 and its sooo funny specially the dance part
i think the actress all good and the storyline is good and that is the most important thing

^_^

ShortaznGirl

Re: -

Post by ShortaznGirl » Feb 4th, '06, 22:14

sweet.tooth wrote:I've already watched episode 7 and i really enjoyed the part where shin and cg were fighting over cg's bed. also, shin is so cute whenever he smiles. the family game time was also cool! really feel bad for yul. whenever he's sad, i wanna hug him tight! <aww!he looks like the baby that was robbed and he really wants his candy back!>

looking forward to episode 8!,really wanna watch the horse riding accident. am also excited to see yul get snuggy with cg with the use of the puppy!

really curious, what's the title of the ending theme of goong?, who's the artist?
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the ending theme song!!! its called "perhaps love" and you can get it at http://www.idols-unlimited.com/princess-hours

jun ji

Re: -

Post by jun ji » Feb 5th, '06, 02:51

sweet.tooth wrote:I've already watched episode 7 and i really enjoyed the part where shin and cg were fighting over cg's bed. also, shin is so cute whenever he smiles. the family game time was also cool! really feel bad for yul. whenever he's sad, i wanna hug him tight! <aww!he looks like the baby that was robbed and he really wants his candy back!>

The song is called "Perhaps Love" or "Is it Love" by HowL & J.

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Feb 5th, '06, 04:19

xKiMix wrote:^^no wonder i thought she don't quite fit in....

Hmmm...don't know if this has been asked before, my apologies in advanced, but in the drama when it was showing the pictures of the royalties, who is the little girl that is in the pictures? I'm guessing that it's shin's sister and its somehow related to the bear he always holds? in the manhwa shin doesn't have a sister, so maybe i'm wrong, if anybody knows can you please clarify this. Thank you.
i was wondering bout the same thing too... but now that i've watched episode 8, without subs tho, i'm assuming that the bear was from his mom(??)

will need to watch agian with subs to see if my guess was correct or not

but they have yet to explain the girl in the pictures.

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 5th, '06, 13:55

Does anyone else have problems open eps. 4 of Goong? I can download it but I cant open it in my player. I've tried chatbox but that doesn't work either.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 5th, '06, 13:56

what player did you try using it on? I use BSplayer or Windows Media Classic... those players should open the files with no problems.

Oceanblue

Post by Oceanblue » Feb 5th, '06, 14:39

After Full House, Goong is another excellent comedy+love kdrama I ever watch... The ending duet song sang by HowL & J "Perhaps Love" really meaningful and suit for this drama.... Aja aja fighting....

tomato-chan

Post by tomato-chan » Feb 5th, '06, 14:56

must agree that episode 7 is really funny.. shin XD
i feel sorry for yul too.. >< at least CG went to him during the part where they fell off the horses :lol kinda want to see more yul and CG moments :P
can't wait for episode 9 too.. *kicks hyorin*

and actually kim jung hoon (yul) is the oldest of the 4 main characters.. he's 26 (although i feel that he doesn't look like it.. too cute! :lol ).

morhea

Post by morhea » Feb 5th, '06, 18:42

flipnicity wrote:what player did you try using it on? I use BSplayer or Windows Media Classic... those players should open the files with no problems.
I have both of those and it still doesn't work.

Tellie

Post by Tellie » Feb 6th, '06, 05:15

morhea wrote:
flipnicity wrote:what player did you try using it on? I use BSplayer or Windows Media Classic... those players should open the files with no problems.
I have both of those and it still doesn't work.
try downloading the k-lite codec pack from this website: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_L ... c_Pack.htm

hope that helps <3