Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
asianstar

Post by asianstar » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:33

rose7969 wrote:I seems like the soompi down again or only me?????
Yes, soompi was back an hour ago but then down again.
Hmmm... actually can I watch this online in soompi???

rose7969

Post by rose7969 » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:38

asianstar wrote:
rose7969 wrote:I seems like the soompi down again or only me?????
Yes, soompi was back an hour ago but then down again.
Hmmm... actually can I watch this online in soompi???
No...you need to download it before you can watch it. In soompi normally there will be a lot wonderful goongers that would love to share all the link that they have download.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:39

soompi is up again! hooray

mikaney330

Post by mikaney330 » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:47

argghhh soompi JUST went down again :w00t:
but i was quick enough to grab one ep before it
stopped.. arghhh soompi soompi :cry:

yesha

Post by yesha » Feb 23rd, '06, 05:07

S - you're here too!! woot! :) looks like most of the regulars of the goong thread in soompi are here too!!

thanks again for those who shared links! you guys totally rock! :)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 23rd, '06, 06:45

I just watched the raw of ep. 13, and the last 10 mins of it like 10 times!!! XD XD XD OMG i love this episode!! This drama is soooooo addicting. This really made me wish i knew korean!
I just loved the end, i couldn't stop laughing when shin was doindg the exercise, it was hilariously cute! I love this drama its my new obession!!! XD XD XD

Saki>^.^<

Post by Saki>^.^< » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:39

xKiMix wrote:I just watched the raw of ep. 13, and the last 10 mins of it like 10 times!!! XD XD XD OMG i love this episode!! This drama is soooooo addicting. This really made me wish i knew korean!
I just loved the end, i couldn't stop laughing when shin was doindg the exercise, it was hilariously cute! I love this drama its my new obession!!! XD XD XD
I know!!! I've watched the last 10 minutes like 56789765345678905 times :mrgreen: The sanggoongs hearing stuff = XD BTW I luv you're siggy... Hahahha... pervy Shin!!! XD

E!!!! Sup! You here too? Hey, is soompi down again, or is it just meh?

WinterParade

Post by WinterParade » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:40

xKiMix wrote:I just watched the raw of ep. 13, and the last 10 mins of it like 10 times!!! XD XD XD OMG i love this episode!! This drama is soooooo addicting. This really made me wish i knew korean!
Haha me too! It's absolutely hilarious!

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:43

mikaney330 wrote:argghhh soompi JUST went down again :w00t:
soompi's down again for me as well.. juz when i was abt to check on the series thread.. ahh i came back at wrong time..

Saki>^.^<

Post by Saki>^.^< » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:48

syah4brit wrote:
mikaney330 wrote:argghhh soompi JUST went down again :w00t:
soompi's down again for me as well.. juz when i was abt to check on the series thread.. ahh i came back at wrong time..
Ok good. I thought the soompi servers were rejecting me again :sweat: Goong camp keeps on migrating back n forth btw Soompi n D-addicts :roll

But back to the drama, has everone watched the preview for eppie 14?
Yul cried!!!! My Yul baby shead a tear :cry: No my poor Yully, don't cry!

And those pics of HO-TOOT and Shin... Grrr... :cussing: Those pics are like misquitoes... can they just go away?!?!!??! Shin knows this time though... and he looks worried :O Why does CG always have to run off with Yul, y?!?!?!! Shin was really worried about her this time -_- And their relationship was just getting better after the hapbang incident... -_-

WinterParade

Post by WinterParade » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:51

I haven't seen the preview. Does anyone have any links?
Haha the lust that was on Shin's face was so funny. Did that thing he have to drink have anything to do with the way he was feeling?

Saki>^.^<

Post by Saki>^.^< » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:56

WinterParade wrote:I haven't seen the preview. Does anyone have any links?
Haha the lust that was on Shin's face was so funny. Did that thing he have to drink have anything to do with the way he was feeling?
Yup! Here's the link, it's in swf format.

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... 2/g_14.swf

It made me :cry: What a cliffhanger for the end of the week episode :(

And yeah, the thing he drank... it's supossed to make your body "healthier" if you know what I mean... Even the sang-goong unnies were like, "They're going to be up all night because the Prince drank the medicinal drink... ^O^ Hahaha... that really cracked me up! The sang-goong unnies' expressions were priceless... N Shin... oh man, it's like CG at her house... except flipped XD

princessugar

Post by princessugar » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:57

Soompi's down again?!?!?!!

and I haven't finished backlogging....*cries*

The preview is pretty... and Shin is as droolable as ever... suits look good on him...*drools*

WinterParade

Post by WinterParade » Feb 23rd, '06, 09:06

Saki>^.^< wrote:
WinterParade wrote:I haven't seen the preview. Does anyone have any links?
Yup! Here's the link, it's in swf format.

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... 2/g_14.swf

It made me :cry: What a cliffhanger for the end of the week episode :(

And yeah, the thing he drank... it's supossed to make your body "healthier" if you know what I mean... Even the sang-goong unnies were like, "They're going to be up all night because the Prince drank the medicinal drink... ^O^ Hahaha... that really cracked me up! The sang-goong unnies' expressions were priceless... N Shin... oh man, it's like CG at her house... except flipped XD

Thanks! You're from soompi as well? I recognise your sn. Part of SAVE with a Silent J right?
My god, I was totally cracking up at the way CG was imagining how Shin was taking off her head ornament. The way he threw away the ribbon looked so damn sexy.

Haha "healthier". I find it really cute when he's telling her off about something. I can't get that look of lust on Shin's face out of my head. It's replaying in my head over and over again and I can't help but laugh out loud.

JJH did a pretty good job there :wub:

sunset4886

Post by sunset4886 » Feb 23rd, '06, 09:39

is soompi still down?

cees

Post by cees » Feb 23rd, '06, 09:44

u ppl will make me watch goong 11&12&13 without subs....iam so excited

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 23rd, '06, 11:03

could anybody tell me where to watch goong online?
or the url to put in wmp??

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 23rd, '06, 11:08

try youtube.com....

however, it doesn't have subs... otherwise... you can download from here...

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Feb 23rd, '06, 11:08

If you want to watch it live I know somebody already posted this link :
mms://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv
open it on WMP

I'll be watching tonight it's 9:55 Korea time ... :roll :wub: :wub: so excited !!!
I'm right now torn between Shin and Yul. i used to be Yul all the way but lots of things has happened and I like Shin now(really can't decide)... anyway enjoy :wub:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 23rd, '06, 11:10

alexis_glenriv wrote:If you want to watch it live I know somebody already posted this link :
mms://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv
open it on WMP

I'll be watching tonight it's 9:55 Korea time ... :roll :wub: :wub: so excited !!!
I'm right now torn between Shin and Yul. i used to be Yul all the way but lots of things has happened and I like Shin now(really can't decide)... anyway enjoy :wub:
THANK YOU!!!! :wub:
I know someone post it before, but I browsed back through the forum and couldn't find it. I'm cracking to see eps 14.
Though I don't understand Korean, I've long gave up to my curiousity and watch eps 11, 12, 13 WITHOUT sub. :P

sigh

Post by sigh » Feb 23rd, '06, 12:08

does anybody have a preview for ep 14?? or summary?? hahaha just finished watching ep 13 in youtube.... god i wish i could understand wat they are talking about:) hehheheheh but it was cool!! the kiss though left me hanging.. i want more! haahaha

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 23rd, '06, 12:18

Well juz wait a few more hours more coz the show is coming out after that, then we all can dl the full ver rather than juz see the preview

hugodadog

Post by hugodadog » Feb 23rd, '06, 12:26

hey guys..

not really new to the site but i have just been a reader. However, I am CRAZY about Goong like everyone else here is !! Just want to say thanks sooooooooooooooo much to those who are loading the links to the show and doing the translation ! Now i wished i knew korean !! errh.. well.. just have to wait patiently each day.... anway, thanks guys !!

Gwiazdeczka

Post by Gwiazdeczka » Feb 23rd, '06, 12:36

i hope somebody will record it ^_^ like it was on soompi couse i cant watch it live couse my server is down :(

Xadoai

Post by Xadoai » Feb 23rd, '06, 13:19

What was the url to watch Goong live again? Can someone post it up? I've been searching for it
thank you

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 23rd, '06, 13:20

look at up of this page hon ;)

Xadoai

Post by Xadoai » Feb 23rd, '06, 13:25

non-angelical wrote:look at up of this page hon ;)
lol you are such a dear
i guess i'm blind xD
i've been searching for 10+ pages now and it was right there in front of me

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 23rd, '06, 14:06

ohmyfudginggoat!!!!!!!!!!!!
so much shin/chaekyung/yul jealosy in ep.14!!!!!!!!!! :lol :w00t: And he kisses her in public in eppie 15!!! This episode revolves around a CK/Yul relationship, though, and he tells her how he feels, and says that he just wants to be friends, and he would give up everything for her, etc., etc., etc.

You have to see shin... He's all, "She's my wife first before she's the sejabin." to hyorin. w00t! He shudda smacked her too... xD

Yul also gets smacked...by Shin. Poor Yul. :whistling:

But my server kept on buffering, so it was driving me crazy... >.< And I missed most if the middle...
>0< kyaaa~!!!!! :wub: I can't wait for ep. 15....~

anyone else who loved that episode??

Rainbee

what is soompi?

Post by Rainbee » Feb 23rd, '06, 17:08

Hi, I am new here so what is soompi? Is it a website? Where can I find it? I am curious...can someone tell me pls.

Thanks

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 23rd, '06, 18:31

soompi is another forum, www.soompi.com/forums.

panyuan

Post by panyuan » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:09

can someone help me with tis? im new here..
the bittorrents file can be played using realpalyer or it needs other video player?

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:38

you need a bittorrent client to download the files...

1. save the bittorrent files onto your computer somewhere...
2. download a bittorrent client (ABC, Azureus, BitComet, etc....) and install in your computer...
3. open the bittorrent client and addi your torrent file in it...
4. it will start downloading and you'll have to choose a place to save the files it's downloading...
5. when it finishes, you will get the video file... then go to Subtitle Thread in here and get the English Subs...
6. you'll need VobSub and BSPlayer installed to watch the video and subs together
NOTE: the video and subs must be labeled the same and located in the same folder
eg: Goong01.avi & Goong01.srt

if you're having trouble, go to the Tech Help thread and ask for help there or skim through the posts in there...

when i first started... it was confusing as hell... but after you figure out the basics... it gets very easier and you get FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

panyuan

Post by panyuan » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:47

ok.. thanks alot!!!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:56

no problem... glad to help out...

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 24th, '06, 03:40

So, anyone... what'd you think about it?

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 03:49

Hi I am downloading the file via the bittorrent but it's taking a very long times, does everyone have the same problem??

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 24th, '06, 07:02

XD XD I love goong!!!!...actually shin and yul :wub: I still dont know which one to choose (my sig may say i'm a shin camper, but that's because i'm still working on my Yul banner :P ) I love the parts when shin was having 'lustful' thoughts XD and i also love it when yul sings...so dreamy :wub:

For those that have watched 14, can anyone tell me what shin was saying in the very beginning? it looks soo cute, i think he was contemplating about something, most likely about CG. Can someone kindly translate? Thanks :thumleft:

For those having bittorrent problems, i think alot of people are having the same problem. even in clubbox, i guessing its due to the massive amount of people downloading the file.

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 07:09

Ok, that explain for the slow d/l....I have not seen the ep yet but I have seen the manhwa, I hope it is as good as the comic :) ...................still diligently downloading

chunny

Post by chunny » Feb 24th, '06, 07:21

Goong is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I looovvveee it to death!!! :cheers: :w00t:

sigh

Post by sigh » Feb 24th, '06, 11:18

does anybody know where i can get the manhwa in english??

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 11:24

Hi you can try this link http://korean-manhwa.cjb.net 8)

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 11:25

Hi you can try this link http://korean-manhwa.cjb.net 8)

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Feb 24th, '06, 11:26

actually yeah :] You can get Vol 1-8 ch. 1 from
http://manganut.com/ but I think they'll stop be-
cause Goong is licensed now ;_; darn darn darn
when that happens...hee hee ^-^ oh well I still
love Goong <3!!!!

I know there's up to volume 9 chap.something? But
you just have to keep looking around. Google is
a start hehe. Have fun reading :P

sigh

Post by sigh » Feb 24th, '06, 11:46

yehey! thanks so much!! ill try the links.... haven't read even one volume and im kinda thinking twice if i should... hahahaha

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 11:57

You will get hook to the manhwa -> the comic just keep you going, I finished the whole 8 volume in a day........still trying to locate the rest which I think as what ReiBirdina has mentioned it will be quite difficult :)

cees

Post by cees » Feb 24th, '06, 12:00

guys i want 2 know what do u think of this video of goong......i took it from soompi but fixed it in my own way.......btw it has clips of eps 1 to 6 so ppl who didnt watch these eps would find it a spoiler......enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/?v=CFYgscG6LBI

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Feb 24th, '06, 12:03

You can find the manhwa translated through vol.9 ch. sth at thissite. I have to warn you though, the translations in vol. 9 are somewhat poor since they weren't done by Korean-Manhwa (the group which scanlated through 8 ).

Do read it though! This is by far one of my favorite manhwas. It's hilarious and adorable, and if you like the drama, you'll love the manhwa. They leave a lot out of the drama. ;) Besides, who can resist that artwork? Lol.

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 12:30

Thanks a million! Will read it through...... do you know anywhere I can get hold of the hard copy??

sigh

Post by sigh » Feb 24th, '06, 12:36

urrggh megaupload won't give me a slot to download the manhwa.. uhuhuhuhuh! :goggle: :cussing:

hahaha ill try again next time.. thank for the links!! hehehe i like the show so much and i think i will like the manhwa also.. hhahaa i can't wait for next weeks eps! hahaha :P

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 12:54

Lucky you :-) , you have already watch the show......I am still downloading phew........... :roll

hugodadog

Post by hugodadog » Feb 24th, '06, 13:04

hey fellow Goongers

do u know where to get chinese subs for goong ? it would be great if someone can post the link. many thanks !!!

meme104

Post by meme104 » Feb 24th, '06, 22:22

k_fan wrote:You can find the manhwa translated through vol.9 ch. sth at thissite. I have to warn you though, the translations in vol. 9 are somewhat poor since they weren't done by Korean-Manhwa (the group which scanlated through 8 ).

Do read it though! This is by far one of my favorite manhwas. It's hilarious and adorable, and if you like the drama, you'll love the manhwa. They leave a lot out of the drama. ;) Besides, who can resist that artwork? Lol.
thanx for the site
i am reading volume 8 and 9 now
looks like i will go to school with eyes :goggle:
hope that i wont sleep during class :D lo0o0ol

nicky_from_sweden

Post by nicky_from_sweden » Feb 24th, '06, 22:24

hello to every one...can i ask a favor...anyobody here have whole episodes of mars or anykind series but complete and have subtitles can you upload it to www.youtube.com...coz i cannot download here coz my player was windows media...please..help me...if u know just aim me...thankz i realyy appreciate if you answer me:(

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 25th, '06, 00:08

xKiMix wrote:XD XD I love goong!!!!...actually shin and yul :wub: I still dont know which one to choose (my sig may say i'm a shin camper, but that's because i'm still working on my Yul banner :P ) I love the parts when shin was having 'lustful' thoughts XD and i also love it when yul sings...so dreamy :wub:

For those that have watched 14, can anyone tell me what shin was saying in the very beginning? it looks soo cute, i think he was contemplating about something, most likely about CG. Can someone kindly translate? Thanks :thumleft:

For those having bittorrent problems, i think alot of people are having the same problem. even in clubbox, i guessing its due to the massive amount of people downloading the file.
when in the beginning?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 25th, '06, 01:45

Minari wrote:
xKiMix wrote:XD XD I love goong!!!!...actually shin and yul :wub: I still dont know which one to choose (my sig may say i'm a shin camper, but that's because i'm still working on my Yul banner :P ) I love the parts when shin was having 'lustful' thoughts XD and i also love it when yul sings...so dreamy :wub:

when in the beginning?
It was when
CG was sleeping on his chest (I wish that was me! XD), and he looked like he was counting, but he was saying something else. and he even paused and squeezed CG's hand. XD

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Feb 25th, '06, 02:07

Shin counts the blooming of the mu gung hwa which is the national flower of Korea for 100 times.

And he said: i can't believe she can sleep at a time like this. She is the god of sleeping.

He starts counting again.

Credit: liquidfir (Amanda) @ Soompi

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 25th, '06, 03:19

Ailin wrote:

Shin counts the blooming of the mu gung hwa which is the national flower of Korea for 100 times.

And he said: i can't believe she can sleep at a time like this. She is the god of sleeping.

He starts counting again.

Credit: liquidfir (Amanda) @ Soompi
yay! Thank you very much and liquidfir too...maybe i should jump to the soompi forum, since i think its REALLY active there.

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Feb 25th, '06, 04:00

Just doing a bit of skimming through the page, and I must say, I love your avatar, Minari. XD

skachild

Post by skachild » Feb 25th, '06, 12:58

alliemon wrote:I must say, I love your avatar, Minari. XD
yeah me too... also want to change my avatar in this few day( maybe some pic from Goong)... just watch ep-11 just know.. cannot wait to finish downloading ep-12..
just format my computer yesterday( thats why i get so behind know hahaha...) :thumleft: :thumleft:

shmily

Post by shmily » Feb 25th, '06, 17:34

Hi all,

I think now its my turn to be obsessed with Gong. I spent my whole last week just to watch Gong, didnt do any work though hic. Anyway, who cares about work anymore once she's already seen Goong, hehe.

I prefer Shin to win. I dont like Yul at all, though he's even better in drama than in manhwa. I think he's kind of sneaky, if he loves C that much, he shouldnt have tried to say some stupid things about Shin so that C didnt get hurt. I think he said these on purpose like
Shin always loves Hyorin or Shin only treats C well occasionally
hmmm....
Minari wrote:ohmyfudginggoat!!!!!!!!!!!!
so much shin/chaekyung/yul jealosy in ep.14!!!!!!!!!! :lol :w00t: And he kisses her in public in eppie 15!!! This episode revolves around a CK/Yul relationship, though, and he tells her how he feels, and says that he just wants to be friends, and he would give up everything for her, etc., etc., etc.

You have to see shin... He's all, "She's my wife first before she's the sejabin." to hyorin. w00t! He shudda smacked her too... xD

Yul also gets smacked...by Shin. Poor Yul. :whistling:

But my server kept on buffering, so it was driving me crazy... >.< And I missed most if the middle...
>0< kyaaa~!!!!! :wub: I can't wait for ep. 15....~

anyone else who loved that episode??
Me!!! I'd love it more if I could understand Korean. And did he really say that? Oh god, he's better than I expected.
Btw, could you please tell me what does Shin say in the review at the end of ep 14,
when he drags C out and says something and then hugs her. I only caught the word "saha...", as far as I know it sounds like he confessed his love to her, isnt it?
Oh god, I'm so curious.... Thanks so much and nice to see this many people are obsessed with Goong, hehe.

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Feb 25th, '06, 20:41

i am in love with this drama and i've tried following along with it with each episode but i am a little behind.....but for me episode 12 doesn't seem to work.....it always gets messed up at the point where shin goes to meet hyorin at the bookstore.....can anyone just PM me or give me a recap of what happened in that episode??

lainey

Post by lainey » Feb 25th, '06, 22:50

just finished episode 2 and it's awesome!! keep on seeding ppl ^_^

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 25th, '06, 23:28

alliemon wrote:Just doing a bit of skimming through the page, and I must say, I love your avatar, Minari. XD
skachild wrote:yeah me too... also want to change my avatar in this few day( maybe some pic from Goong)... just watch ep-11 just know.. cannot wait to finish downloading ep-12..
just format my computer yesterday( thats why i get so behind know hahaha...)
hehe, thanks.=)

Erliana2

Post by Erliana2 » Feb 26th, '06, 05:06

do you think those thing shin always wears (the things that look like baby bibs) are they part of the design or detachable, cuz if they are I don't know the point in wearing those...are they big in korea or something?

direct download 1 litre of tears hardsubbed here!
http://www.dramarific.com/1_litre_of_tears_main.html

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 26th, '06, 06:35

k_fan wrote:You can find the manhwa translated through vol.9 ch. sth at thissite. I have to warn you though, the translations in vol. 9 are somewhat poor since they weren't done by Korean-Manhwa (the group which scanlated through 8 ).

Ahhh, my Photobucket! For those interested in the manhwa, please do check out my Manhwa thread at Soompi if you'd like. I see some familiar faces here too!

I'm sorry our trans aren't as good as korean-manhwa, but until Korean-manhwa is up again to translate the rest, it is all we could do.

As for Shin's wardrobe, i think that the coordis are just trying to start a trend. Isn't that what happens in dramas? Hoping that the wardrobes the characters wear will be the beginning of the latest trends...although I am not sure if the bib-shirts will be a hit, but I think some others will be.

shotenshi

Post by shotenshi » Feb 26th, '06, 09:06

I love this show. :thumright:
Can't wait till 15 comes out. Hope they decide to make a sequel. It would be interesting.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 26th, '06, 09:21

thats really cooly the manga and the Korean Drama they almost look alike or say they do ^-^
they really got good actors to look alike the manga cartoons ^- ^ i never read the manga yet i think i should if only i know where lol but thank you for sharing this information
i know i hope theres a sequel to with that same charater it so addicting to watch this drama

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 26th, '06, 09:41

^ You can read the manga online here at my PB: http://photobucket.com/albums/y210/junji83/

Just a bit of news to share, but it seems like there is talk about extending the drama to 24 eps from the confirmed 20 eps, since there is so much more of the story to be told and to unfold. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED YET, IT IS ONLY IN TALKS.

Edit:

Likely NO EXTENSION, seems like there will possibly be a SEASON 2 OF GOONG, shooting will begin in June or July. Not sure if they're keeping the same cast...will keep you all informed, but do also join the popular thread at soompi for more info

Also, there will be a soccer match on Wednesday night on MBC, so eppie 15 and 16 will be airing back to back on Thursday instead...same time.

These tid bits are credits of Ishtar at soompi.
Last edited by jun ji on Feb 26th, '06, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 26th, '06, 09:51

jun ji wrote:^ You can read the manga online here at my PB: http://photobucket.com/albums/y210/junji83/

Just a bit of news to share, but it seems like there is talk about extending the drama to 24 eps from the confirmed 20 eps, since there is so much more of the story to be told and to unfold. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED YET, IT IS ONLY IN TALKS.

Also, there will be a soccer match on Wednesday night on MBC, so eppie 15 and 16 will be airing back to back on Thursday instead...same time.

These tid bits are credits of Ishtar at soompi.
omg really thats wonderful thank you SO MUCH for telling me oo thank you for showing about this site to read the manga thank you

skachild

Post by skachild » Feb 26th, '06, 11:26

just wondering... who sing the 1st song call perhaps love in the Goong OST..??? :idea: :doh:

helene

Post by helene » Feb 26th, '06, 11:28

skachild wrote:just wondering... who sing the 1st song call perhaps love in the Goong OST..??? :idea: :doh:
it's J and Howl ^^

skachild

Post by skachild » Feb 26th, '06, 12:04

helene wrote:
skachild wrote:just wondering... who sing the 1st song call perhaps love in the Goong OST..??? :idea: :doh:
it's J and Howl ^^

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Feb 26th, '06, 20:43

andi_the_angel78 wrote:Can't wait for episode 13 and 14!!!!
With what I've read in a website for the preview of episode 13, she's smiling because he just said that they're not getting a divorce because she's his wife. So I guess that shows that he likes her! YEY!!
where does that happen? is it when they were sitting on rocks on the seaside? why does he still act so cold to her after he said that?

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Feb 27th, '06, 03:01

Just watched Ep 14 again with Chinese subs ... I understand a bit of it but I have a question for preview of Ep. 15 coz it got me really excited as to what Shin said to CG
This is what Shin said to CG: mei you ni , wo wei neng huo ma? Did he say" without you, How can I live? Was that it? Coz the part that he hugged her from the back he said "for just this minute can't we stay like this?"

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Feb 27th, '06, 03:15

Erliana2 wrote:do you think those thing shin always wears (the things that look like baby bibs) are they part of the design or detachable, cuz if they are I don't know the point in wearing those...are they big in korea or something?
If you look closely, those bibs are sewn as part of the shirt. From what I can figure out (not being a man and all, haha) those bibs are there, so a man can wear a vest over the shirt, and have that fancy bib there and also fancy shirt sleeves underneath.