yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 15th, '06, 02:16

watch this NG

it came with english sub
so funnyyyyyyyyyyy

lol ... yeh is so daring to jjh =P

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 15th, '06, 02:53

Does anyone know the name of the person who plays the grandmother? (romanized name)

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 15th, '06, 03:09

eppies 16,23-24's the best... doesnt mean i dont like the other episodes but those are the highlighted ones for me... ^.^

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 15th, '06, 03:16

yurrie wrote:watch this NG

it came with english sub
so funnyyyyyyyyyyy

lol ... yeh is so daring to jjh =P
hey thanx... really cute and funny... now, i can say, they really did it...
LOL :lol

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Apr 15th, '06, 15:42

Thanks for the link.^^
it's bad that the other ngs are without English Subs. :(

mabushii

Post by mabushii » Apr 16th, '06, 06:42

With or without the english subs, they're all funny anyways. xD!

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 16th, '06, 11:52

too true...Just gotta luv it , with or without subs!!!

kmholic

Post by kmholic » Apr 17th, '06, 04:40

Hi all....

This may or may not be new news but just a thought that i share w/ you guys and for those who are interested... Goong DVD is releasing this upcoming Thursday (4/20/06) but unfortunately it didn't come with English subtitle... :-( ... well this is still a pre-order item so hopefully the publisher change their mind later on & release it w/ Eng sub... :P
Attachments
Detail Features
<br />
<br />Screen : 16:9 Anamorphic Widescreen 
<br />Audio : Dolby Digital 2.0 
<br />Region Code : Region 3 
<br />Runtime : 1440 Min. 
<br />Dubbing : Korean 
<br />Subtitle : None 
<br />Produced Date : 2006 
<br />Grade : Over 15 years old 
<br />More Features :
Detail Features

Screen : 16:9 Anamorphic Widescreen
Audio : Dolby Digital 2.0
Region Code : Region 3
Runtime : 1440 Min.
Dubbing : Korean
Subtitle : None
Produced Date : 2006
Grade : Over 15 years old
More Features :
k041405.gif (108.65 KiB) Viewed 4162 times
Last edited by kmholic on Apr 17th, '06, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

mabushii

Post by mabushii » Apr 17th, '06, 10:53

Wow the box is so pretty! I thought this was already released awhile ago, with english subs...o-o?? oh well.

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 17th, '06, 11:02

yeah the box is pretty....
but..wheres the ep 20 subs....
so tired of waiting that even tried to watch a bit without the subs...but finally left thinking subs woud be worth the wait. :P

MonieT

Post by MonieT » Apr 17th, '06, 17:39

Never seen such passionate kiss like the kiss btw CG and Shin in K-drama before :w00t:
to me it seems like Shin is very good kisser :P *jealous w/ CG :mrgreen: *

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Apr 18th, '06, 09:36

Uhmm, this package juz comes with the drama show only??
No behing the scenes or the making of this drama?
But the if it comes with the posters & postcard it pretty much nice

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 18th, '06, 17:52

Still watching this drama up to episode 16....at first i think this drama is boring & crap coz Shin treat CG so rude & unfriendly :stress: :hissy: but after i watch a few episodes i like it very much :wub: I also heard that they will make Goong 2 next year....i would luv 2 see it :w00t: OMG Yul is super duper CUTEEEE.... :faint: :heart: i like him soooo much than Shin :x
Last edited by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 on Apr 24th, '06, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

MonieT

Post by MonieT » Apr 19th, '06, 04:34

I start to like Yul more and more as the drama goes on.
However, sometimes i wonder about their thinking and actions. It seems like they ( Yul and Shin ) are very mature when it comes to "trick". They are just 17 years old teenagers. :unsure:

moonlite_love56

Post by moonlite_love56 » Apr 19th, '06, 05:14

where can i actualli dl the kdrama, goong?

melody

Post by melody » Apr 19th, '06, 05:26

moonlite_love56 wrote:where can i actualli dl the kdrama, goong?
here at d-addicts. under torrent beside the name there is a download . u can click it and there u go. :D

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 19th, '06, 06:47

arghhhh
why cant cg realize that everythin that yul and his mom's advice to her is just wrongggggg
i hate yul ... :cussing:

ooo this two episodes (20-21) are so sad if i watch it with subs :cry:
when there were no subs .. this two epis are just kinda borin...
no improvement on their relationship and so on ..
but after the subs .. its great

love joo ji hoon :wub: alwayssssssss

thanx subbers anyway ... :P

tomoe_desu

Post by tomoe_desu » Apr 19th, '06, 08:00

Yeah, I know. I hate it that she can't see through Yul's supposed kindness. Aaaaaghh!!! These last two released episodes are too depressing! *cries*

Deedlith

Post by Deedlith » Apr 19th, '06, 16:54

I really don't get why there's so many people liking this Drama. I mean there's so much more k dramas which are a lot better...
I don't mean that this one is bad but I don't think it deserves the audience it got... Anyway i watched it till episode 20 but i just felt too bored so i erased the rest. I never looked forward to what was going to happen... The actress playing Shin Chaegyung is cute but that's all...
Anyway, i was really dissapointed like with "My girl" everybody was talking about it but it wasn't that great. Too bad.
Still i have to admit that concerning everything related to colors, fashions and designs used in it, it's certainly first rate.

Ah wasn't Shin and Yul supposed to be 19 years old in the show? Well the two of them are too mature and Shin Chaegyung and her friends ( except the one wearing glasses) are not like 19 years old at all. I mean it's important for the funny part but have you ever seen a teenager act like this? Especially at that age... I know it's a drama but god please spare us.
Last edited by Deedlith on Apr 19th, '06, 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

cyberkid1987

Post by cyberkid1987 » Apr 19th, '06, 17:00

moonlite_love56 wrote:where can i actualli dl the kdrama, goong?
you can download from my clubbox....

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Apr 19th, '06, 17:40

Deedlith wrote:I really don't get why there's so many people liking this Drama. I mean there's so much more k dramas which are a lot better...
I don't mean that this one is bad but I don't think it deserves the audience it got... Anyway i watched it till episode 20 but i just felt too bored so i erased the rest. I never looked forward to what was going to happen... The actress playing Shin Chaegyung is cute but that's all...
Anyway, i was really dissapointed like with "My girl" everybody was talking about it but it wasn't that great. Too bad.
Still i have to admit that concerning everything related to colors, fashions and designs used in it, it's certainly first rate.

Ah wasn't Shin and Yul supposed to be 19 years old in the show? Well the two of them are too mature and Shin Chaegyung and her friends ( except the one wearing glasses) are not like 19 years old at all. I mean it's important for the funny part but have you ever seen a teenager act like this? Especially at that age... I know it's a drama but god please spare us.
I understand perfectly what you mean. Agree that after I watch epi 20,21 just now, i felt so bored and I did earse the rest of them. ^^ (just like you did). CG an her friend are truly werido compare to normal teenagers. Well, can't help it. It almost comes to end, and it's just for entertainment. For example, do you really think that there's a man can love you as much as Yul does ? -> Just a drama, I always talk to myself that.

Anyway, I did earse the rest :D But I will watch 23, 24 because I already downloaded them, it's pointless to delete them without watching.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 19th, '06, 19:24

ehm ... they seem more mature i think because they live not in natural condition like regular 19 years old ...
they live in a palace ...
so they got restricted by many rules ...
since shin was a child , he cant even call her mom like every other children ..
.so .. it must have been some effect on them

and if you saw cg with her friends havin fun .. i think its like every other regular teenager ..
they do silly things together ..
but when she back in palace ...
she's automatically has to follow the rules ...
if not she will got yelled again lol

ehm . i dunno why .. maybe everyone's taste are different ..
but i really love this drama .. not just because joo ji hoon ...
i just love it
and this is the first drama that i watch over and over again ..
:wub:

Deedlith

Post by Deedlith » Apr 19th, '06, 19:35

Yeah well, i was planning to finish it, but i was really too bored. My little brother told me to just erase it since i already have 100Go of k dramas to watch and don't have enough time to watch them all, why bother with something boring... Still I did what I call "speed visionage" meaning i watched several moments in the following episodes just to know how it finished...
Even if i don't speak Korean with 20 episodes seen, and the gestures you can guess what's happening.

Still WITH S2 did a great job translating it and really fast too... i wish i was patient enough to finish it just for the people who put effort into translating and editing it.

cyberkid1987

Post by cyberkid1987 » Apr 19th, '06, 19:40

yurrie wrote:ehm ... they seem more mature i think because they live not in natural condition like regular 19 years old ...
they live in a palace ...
so they got restricted by many rules ...
since shin was a child , he cant even call her mom like every other children ..
.so .. it must have been some effect on them

and if you saw cg with her friends havin fun .. i think its like every other regular teenager ..
they do silly things together ..
but when she back in palace ...
she's automatically has to follow the rules ...
if not she will got yelled again lol

ehm . i dunno why .. maybe everyone's taste are different ..
but i really love this drama .. not just because joo ji hoon ...
i just love it
and this is the first drama that i watch over and over again ..
:wub:
I think you have a wonderful and understanding thoughts. I've agree, if not because of the physical characters, to me is because of the story and how they act to show what they want to show to the audience. i was very touched with the story and is also my first drama that I watch more than once. :-)

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Apr 20th, '06, 03:20

I agree that ep. 20 and 21 were kind of boring comparing to the previous eps because of all the sadness and stuff and no romance scene , no fun scene :O I was kind of bored while watching too. But I felt so so sorry for Chaegyung :cry: that poor girl listens to such advices that cause her into all these troublesomes and now she has to beg for forgiveness :-( Shin is too stubborn, i hate ittt :x gosh...and YUL omg, the more he loves Chaegyung is the more that he will hurts Chaegyung by causing her so many scandals now :glare: Sighhhh Let see what happens next. :whistling: It's getting sad and interesting at the end now heheh :thumright:

asianstar

Post by asianstar » Apr 20th, '06, 03:27

-Linhi3- wrote:I agree that ep. 20 and 21 were kind of boring comparing to the previous eps because of all the sadness and stuff and no romance scene , no fun scene :O I was kind of bored while watching too. But I felt so so sorry for Chaegyung :cry: that poor girl listens to such advices that cause her into all these troublesomes and now she has to beg for forgiveness :-( Shin is too stubborn, i hate ittt :x gosh...and YUL omg, the more he loves Chaegyung is the more that he will hurts Chaegyung by causing her so many scandals now :glare: Sighhhh Let see what happens next. :whistling: It's getting sad and interesting at the end now heheh :thumright:
I don't think those 2 episodes are borring. They're pretty sad episodes but not borring :)

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 20th, '06, 05:21

I don't understand why everyone say he is evil. I agree it was evil in the comic he is evil but in the movie he is a total sweetie... I think there's just a big misunderstanding between him and Shin's feelings for CG because he said it himself that he would let CG be with Shin but he was finding himself unable to do it because of Shin's coldness towards CG...hehehe even if he's evil he's like an adorable evil bunnie, whos actually harmless.

YUL LOVE!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 20th, '06, 08:07

ehm ... but dont you think ...
even though he thought he's being warm and kind to CG...
but he's causing a lot more troubles that Shin to CG?
hehehe

Shin is cold .. but he thought about CG and her self in the future a lot ..
not like Yul who thought about CG only in the present .. which makes Cg gettin into a lotttttttt of trouble =P

or maybe .. its just my thought because I love Shin more
lol

whichever true .. we still love Goong =P
just leave it at that ! =P

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 20th, '06, 08:10

anyway does anyone know where to read goong manhwa volume 10 and up?
thanx =)

hnAcogN

Post by hnAcogN » Apr 20th, '06, 08:13

Deedlith wrote:Even if i don't speak Korean with 20 episodes seen, and the gestures you can guess what's happening.
Well, with ALL OTHER K drama, although we don't understand Korean we can guess what's happening, not only with Goong :|, unless you are :scratch:

About the things you said that they are too mature conpared to their age 19, I totally disagree 'cause like Shin said: You get adapted to the environment you live in. They are not commoner like us. They live in the palace where everything must be perfect. They not only live but have to struggle to obey all the strict rules. Like CG, we all see how naive and cheerful she was when she was with her family but when she became the Crown Princess, everything can not be the same like before. She had to get adapted to the new environment therefore she is becoming more and more mature.
Btw, 19 is not an age of naive teenager anymore (it's only for under 18 ). In the world today, 19 years old people are much older than they were years ago.

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 20th, '06, 20:14

yurrie wrote:ehm ... but dont you think ...
even though he thought he's being warm and kind to CG...
but he's causing a lot more troubles that Shin to CG?
hehehe

Shin is cold .. but he thought about CG and her self in the future a lot ..
not like Yul who thought about CG only in the present .. which makes Cg gettin into a lotttttttt of trouble =P

or maybe .. its just my thought because I love Shin more
lol

whichever true .. we still love Goong =P
just leave it at that ! =P
Yeah that's true too that Yul only thinks of CG's present because he sees her unhappy and he doesn't want her to be sad...well my point was that Yul's intentions in the series isn't evil, because his intentions are out of love, while in the comic Yul was evil. :mrgreen: It's all a misunderstanding between CG n Shin who couldn't really articulate their feelings for each other till the end.. bleh buts that's what makes it a drama! =D

Yes!! Goong Love! :heart:

Kim Soo Lea

Post by Kim Soo Lea » Apr 20th, '06, 22:19

love it! it's so good!

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 21st, '06, 07:37

i just feel that this drama was getting bored when i watch ep.20... the plot was really slow then...dun know what happened in the next episodes.just hope that this drama getting improved...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Apr 21st, '06, 13:39

ccha7 wrote:i just feel that this drama was getting bored when i watch ep.20... the plot was really slow then...dun know what happened in the next episodes.just hope that this drama getting improved...
Iirc, there was talk of how the series went from 20 to 24 episodes because it was so popular... So I think this is why the late teens are slow, because they are added in a hurry

sc4rl3tt3

Post by sc4rl3tt3 » Apr 21st, '06, 14:23

yayyy shin!! shin shin shin!!!!!!!! :wub: (y isnt there a kissing icon) haha.. i love shin.. although yul is nice and more caring.. oh well.. i just simply love shin more.. there's nothing bad about yul =D his present just make the movie better =D

there's goong 2nd season i heard? how wld the story line be? still according to the manga? i have to admit i hate downloading the manhwa through IRC.. its slowwwwwwww :cry: and sometimes would just stop halfway :crazy: ..

goong RAWKS!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 21st, '06, 19:58

sc4rl3tt3, if you want you can go to soompi .. they have they translate until v10c1
unless you already read more than that =)
but the translate is kinda harsh lol :P

ehm .. the director doesnt want to end it before the manhwa i think
and i guess its gonna be like season 1 .. some of it based on manhwa ..
but ... its kinda confusing if its based on manhwa again .. coz it has too many different things now ..
with the sis becomes crown princess ... its definitely different than manhwa
and with CG ...maybe ... pregnant ...
lets just waittttttttttttttttttttttttt
wanna see joo ji hoon :wub:

MonieT

Post by MonieT » Apr 21st, '06, 22:51

yep, i agree with you.

I hope all the main cast will continue with Goong 2. It is just weird feeling to see someone new.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Apr 22nd, '06, 18:36

im not ready for someone new..hahaha...and hopefully YUl is still in there...he is damn cute:P

mashiso

Post by mashiso » Apr 23rd, '06, 21:46

Hiiii,

Can someone please direct me to where in clubbox can i find this drama with subtitles. I have download until episode 9 and then could not find the rest in the website that i was downloading from...Please help meeee.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Apr 24th, '06, 00:00

yurrie wrote:sc4rl3tt3, if you want you can go to soompi .. they have they translate until v10c1
unless you already read more than that =)
but the translate is kinda harsh lol :P
how many books inthe manga? I've seen 11, are there more ?

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 24th, '06, 00:01

not sure ...
there should be more ... later =P

mabushii

Post by mabushii » Apr 24th, '06, 23:39

Deedlith wrote:Ah wasn't Shin and Yul supposed to be 19 years old in the show? Well the two of them are too mature and Shin Chaegyung and her friends ( except the one wearing glasses) are not like 19 years old at all. I mean it's important for the funny part but have you ever seen a teenager act like this? Especially at that age... I know it's a drama but god please spare us.
When have you NOT seen teenagers act like that? xD I don't know where you grew up or where you live, probably someplace conservative, but I can tell you for sure, MOST teenagers act that way. If not worse. It's adolescence, what are you expecting?

[Jun]

Post by [Jun] » Apr 24th, '06, 23:42

Joo Ji Hoon hasn't confirmed that he's going to be in Goong 2. There're rumours that his management doesn't want him to take part in it. :<

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 25th, '06, 03:46

:cry:

joo ji hoon has to be in goong 2

or i will cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Apr 25th, '06, 04:04

[Jun] wrote:Joo Ji Hoon hasn't confirmed that he's going to be in Goong 2. There're rumours that his management doesn't want him to take part in it. :<
wat !!!!!! so if he doesn't agree will they just get another actor or will they somehow try to write out shin :blink which is like imposible :goggle:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 25th, '06, 06:42

yay subs all done =)
lets watchhhhhh
thanxxxxxxx subbers

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 25th, '06, 23:16

AW Goong wont' be Goong if joo Ji hoon isn't going to be there... But I think these rumors are false since he is getting so much publicity for Goong... it's absurd if him management doesn't want him to take part in it the 2nd time.

[Jun]

Post by [Jun] » Apr 26th, '06, 01:15

I want JJH to be in Goong 2, also, but his management doesn't want him to get stereotyped to one character. You know, sometimes, when an actor/actress is very well known for one role, they're known as that character instead of themselves? For example, let's say JJH does take part in Goong 2. His management doesn't want him to become known as "the guy that played Shin in the Goong miniseries."

I think there was also something about JJH saying that Goong isn't paying him enough (because he's new to acting). This is unconfirmed, though. JJH hasn't replied to this; it's just in a Korean newspaper.

I really hope he'll be in Goong 2, though. :x

fbi888

Post by fbi888 » Apr 26th, '06, 01:26

Of course, having continuity between part 1 and 2 would be nice. But, if JJH isn't in season 2, i would still watch Gong for it's excellent story and cinematography.

luith

Post by luith » Apr 26th, '06, 01:33

fbi888 wrote:Of course, having continuity between part 1 and 2 would be nice. But, if JJH isn't in season 2, i would still watch Gong for it's excellent story and cinematography.
Ajajaja, as long as it isn't like some of the soap operas my sister watches.

*Shin gets hit by car or dies from "tiny cluster of brain tumors"*
CG: "Oh no!"
*CG immediately falls in love with stranger who replaces Shin in cast*
Aaaaaahahaha xP

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 26th, '06, 04:06

i still don't really get the ending
how can she have a baby? was it when she had hiccups and Shin was there with her? :scratch:

luith

Post by luith » Apr 26th, '06, 04:13

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:i still don't really get the ending
how can she have a baby? was it when she had hiccups and Shin was there with her? :scratch:
Aaaaaaahahaha, I wasn't sure either. I was thinking, "What? When did they have time?"

lphr0z3nl

Post by lphr0z3nl » Apr 26th, '06, 05:19

so goong season 2 should come out 2007? it just wouldnt be goong without Joo Ji Hoon tho :| specially how they end the last episdoe like that i dont see how they could replace him anyways? how would the story turn out -.- uh so when should it be coming out anywyas?

miso_soup

Post by miso_soup » Apr 26th, '06, 05:31

Maybe it's cause I haven't watched all of the episodes, but...
Why does CG have to move to another country? Why couldn't she stay in Korea with Shin?

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 26th, '06, 09:00

miso soup ...
coz the elders (the one who wanted Yul to be the successor) want CG to get exiled... and if they didnt get what they wanted, they will bring the royal family downnnnnn
so the king and others thinking of gettin her outside korea for awhile until the problems about CG and all calmed down

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 26th, '06, 23:34

Ehhh I just saw the ending... I am speechless about it... it was really unfair...I felt really bad for Yul...
CG n Shin 2gether awesome! But poor Yul.. all that he did was love CG... his mom is the evil one... he became the victim in the end...however Kim Junh Hoon's performance at the end was awesome.. =D bad ending though because... if they made the Character Yul more evil through out the story and have that ending it won't be unfair.. but Yul taking all of the blame in the end.. just isn't fair because none of it was his doings... something harsh should have happened to his mom...
But all 2gether it was kinda of dissapointing... aside from the big kiss I see no chemistry and attraction between the main characters however the arrangement, clothes, design and filmography was awesome..the prettiest drama I've seen! =D Acting... haha..I won't go there.. they're all still young actors who have a long way to go...

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 27th, '06, 02:10

When is the 2nd OST of GOONG going to be released...?

mashiso

Post by mashiso » Apr 27th, '06, 02:25

JJH has to be in Goong 2 ... He is awesome in the character and Goong is not Goong without him .... Hopes he accepts the role {fingers cross}

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 27th, '06, 02:48

luith wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:i still don't really get the ending
Aaaaaaahahaha, I wasn't sure either. I was thinking, "What? When did they have time?"
yeah, that's what i thought too
i mean when did it happened :blink , may be the beginning of the 2nd season, CG would answer her grandmother-inlaw something like this :"No, we haven't done anything" :D lol

luith

Post by luith » Apr 27th, '06, 02:51

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
i mean when did it happened :blink , may be the beginning of the 2nd season, CG would answer her grandmother-inlaw something like this :"No, we haven't done anything" :D lol
Ohhhhh, it would be so nice for them to have a baby! I hope Goong 2 is more than 6 episodes. While the baby seems nice, they need... bonding time. Hahaha. THEN baby!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 27th, '06, 02:55

nooooo
instead sayin they havent done it ...
CG should explain when they did it =P
lol

that would be more appropriate!!!
if not .. we are curious over months for nothin ><

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 27th, '06, 02:57

yurrie, you are so funny, haha
yeah, that should be the way since they have the preview pic of CG, Shin and the baby together at the end of eps 24
but anyway, i think it was when she had the hiccups :mrgreen:

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Apr 27th, '06, 03:16

I wish they would hurry up and make the second season!
Im anticipating on whats going to happen!!

hitrunningh

Post by hitrunningh » Apr 27th, '06, 06:26

hitrunningh

Post by hitrunningh » Apr 27th, '06, 06:31

[Princess hours(Goong)]Yul style necklace

[img]http://www.eclickkorea.com/shop3/data/prod/yul_0.gif[/img]

spygirl

Post by spygirl » Apr 27th, '06, 17:59

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
i cant stop from smilling
jjh is come back to goong 2
the 3 of them YEH, JJH, KJH all come back
this is wat it suppose to be

credit soompi

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Apr 28th, '06, 03:37

Come on guys, Goong should ends here or else it would be boring. 24-epi is way too long compare to other dramas. The truth is goong itself already get boring lately.

What do you guys expect in goong 2 ?

Anyways, it's impossible, the screenwriter is stupid. When did they do it anyways ? I think it's a mistake. Go exile is not that bad, I say. Why does she have to cry like the end of the world ? :scratch: . One more thing, Yul is tooooo girlyyyy.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 28th, '06, 05:39

when will 2nd season start... cant wait...

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 28th, '06, 07:00

well if you dont like it you dont have to watch it :P

but .. some people wanna watch it badly ..
like me :wub:

wonghx

Goong

Post by wonghx » Apr 28th, '06, 09:14

hello,
Does anyone know is the VDCs out yet in S'pore??? :blink :-)

13dayfairytale

Post by 13dayfairytale » Apr 28th, '06, 10:31

waa... seems like everybody's thinking of the same thing!!! season2! come out coume out where ever you are....

hnAcogN

Post by hnAcogN » Apr 28th, '06, 11:18

sp4078 wrote:Come on guys, Goong should ends here or else it would be boring. 24-epi is way too long compare to other dramas. The truth is goong itself already get boring lately.

What do you guys expect in goong 2 ?

Anyways, it's impossible, the screenwriter is stupid. When did they do it anyways ? I think it's a mistake. Go exile is not that bad, I say. Why does she have to cry like the end of the world ? :scratch: . One more thing, Yul is tooooo girlyyyy.
Well, firstly if you are not a GOONGER so why are you here??? Go to your favourite drama's thread and comment there, stop nagging around here please 'cause it annoys other people who love GOONG so much (like me) :salut:

Secondly, people has different taste, you may not love Goong but A LOT OF PEOPLE do so please stop saying things like it's boring or too long :crazy:

Thirdly, the screenwriter is for sure not stupid at all 'cause there's no point why MBC recruited a stupid person to write script for a movie which they invested a lot of money in. Also, please stop saying other stupid before you make sure that YOU ARE NOT STUPID :scratch:

Finally, CK cried that much not only because she's going to be exciled. If you don't watch the movie carefully and don't understand it, please stop making comment :crazy:
Also, the thing that Yul is too girly has nothing to do with the content of the movie, we are talking about the movie, not about the actor who plays Yul okay? :salut:

I don't want to be rude but with this kind of comment I can't help but raising my temper so I can not just stay still. :-)
To all my beloved GOONGER, enjoy our wonderful drama, keep our GOONG's spirit high and count down until season 2 is out :wub:
Last edited by hnAcogN on Apr 28th, '06, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 28th, '06, 12:37

well, that's the spirit... Go GOONG LOVERS!!!
Waiting for Season 2... ^.^

dospiano

Post by dospiano » Apr 28th, '06, 14:57

HIZ... DO U HAVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THIS DRAMA ??? CUZ I CAN'T FIND OUT IT... :cry: PLEASE.. HELP ME ...

AND HOW TO DOWNLOAD BY MEGAUPLOAD huh ? CUZ IT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD... so bad :cry: what did i do that they dont let me download ??