Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:31

sejabin,
ahh ok thanks! yeah i thought it was something like that... ughh youtube is taking forever to load today! its usually fast for me! but now that i want to watch goong eps, its deciding to be slow!... the weird agony...
OT: watching my girl ng's while waiting for goong eps to load!

pokpak

Post by pokpak » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:32

hi guys!!!
I'm new here and I'm now soooooo addicted to Goong.
This series is really fun together with cute actor (I love Yul so muchhh :wub: )

can't wait to see the next episode, download time is killing me :D

bbleticia

Post by bbleticia » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:04

the drama is pretty good, im enjoyin it so far

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:01

hey sry to ask if somebody already asked before.. but you know tat song that plays at the end of ep. 16 where shin goes to meet hyo rin? does nebody know where to dl that song?? it's sooo good...

shin :wub:

rainbowseason

Post by rainbowseason » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:07

i've only watched up to episode 5 XD
continues to download more.
but the thing is like who is surpose to be with who in the end XD

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:25

rainbowseason wrote:i've only watched up to episode 5 XD
continues to download more.
but the thing is like who is surpose to be with who in the end XD
me shalll answer your question *nods head*
the answer is
We dont know >,< lol
BUT I WANT SHIN GOON AND CG THAT MY ENDING LOL :D

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:29

i just notice TOMORROW is another NEW episode lol which im NOT
able to see yet lol i must wait ^ _ ^ but its exciting whats going to happen lol
gezz im hyper today me sorrie

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:10

kiSs_02 wrote:hey sry to ask if somebody already asked before.. but you know tat song that plays at the end of ep. 16 where shin goes to meet hyo rin? does nebody know where to dl that song?? it's sooo good...

The answer is the Parrot by HowL (if my memory still recall) and the track is not included in the ost but I guess I have it somewhere

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:14

Jeremiah wrote:
kiSs_02 wrote:hey sry to ask if somebody already asked before.. but you know tat song that plays at the end of ep. 16 where shin goes to meet hyo rin? does nebody know where to dl that song?? it's sooo good...

The answer is the Parrot by HowL (if my memory still recall) and the track is not included in the ost but I guess I have it somewhere

Ta da i have it ^ - ^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8AO438NT
and i think the more people download this link it well stay forever ^ _ ^

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:17

^^ don't worry I'm searching mine if it still in my rapidshare account. I guess it's still there. I'll post if I found it lol.

Tonight, I'll post the 2nd installment of the speculating scenario lol be prepared haha

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:24

Jeremiah wrote:^^ don't worry I'm searching mine if it still in my rapidshare account. I guess it's still there. I'll post if I found it lol.

Tonight, I'll post the 2nd installment of the speculating scenario lol be prepared haha
omg you crack me up jeremiah ^ ^

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:48

LOL do you want to be in the 2nd installment? haha

I've found the Track in my Rapidshare account: So even if the link of megaupload expires, this one won't:

http://rapidshare.de/files/16112355/Goo ... tTrack.zip

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:51

Question

this article just came out in kbs its about goong and kim

Actor Kim Jung-hoon, a former member of the male music group "UN," is expected to captivate the hearts of Japanese fans.

Kim, a former singer, has branched his career into acting, appearing in the popular MBC Wednesday-Thursday miniseries entitled "Palace" (written by In Eun-ah and directed by Hwang In-roe). On the back of his newfound popularity as an actor, he has planned to expand his scope of activities both as a singer and actor in Japan.

An official from Kim's agency said on Mar. 10, "Kim Jung-hoon will engage in lively activities in Japan. He will concurrently act as a singer and actor. Currently, he will act in a TV drama, as well as record an album, in Japan after 'Palace' comes to an end."

Export contracts for "Palace" have been signed with China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Negotiations are underway with Japan. If "Palace" begins airing in Asian countries, its actors and actresses, such as Kim, Yoon Eun-hye, Joo Ji-hoon and Song Ji-hyo, will likely make their name as new hallyu stars.

Just want to know did goong already aired in the philippines??

KxxN

Post by KxxN » Mar 22nd, '06, 05:17

It said Vietnam too...Interesting...They'll dub the voices with the same voices they always have in Viet...It'll be interesting to watch...

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 05:49

AngelSerenityPrinces,
nope its not airing in philippines right now... PLL is half way done, and after that show im not sure what they will show next, but they have a lot of good kdramas coming up.... abs-cbn the channel that started the overseas drama craze in the philippines will be the channel to play Goong,... im thinking Goong will air after My Girl eps since My Girl has already finished.

im just hoping that whenever i go to the philippines in a couple of months ill be able to see Goong on there.... it would be soo awesome to see a huge billboard of Goong in the philippines... they tend to have really big billboards of upcoming kdramas during promo time!

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 22nd, '06, 06:38

I dunno about the rest of you, but i know for a fact it's airring on d-addicts.com . Check them out :P

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 06:40

siggiepop,
haha yeah thats true, ... its also on youtube! :cheers:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 07:59

Ok I've finished both 2nd & 3rd installment but needs some corrections, because I'm going to extend it to a 5th one. So stay tuned for the season 2 speculating scenario updates lol

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:38

Long Preview for Ep22 is out!!

BAD BAD BAD.. NO GOOD!! :crazy:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:50

here's another link to Ep22 preview
http://download.yousendit.com/51DF7882470E21A2
WARNING SPOILER INSIDE!!
Why didn't Shin just go rescue CG b4 Yul!! Argghh :cussing: and Shin would have caught her heart cos she was hallucinating at first that it was him instead of Yul!! This drama is getting more and more intense!! :goggle:

nocturnes

hi

Post by nocturnes » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:59

hi. do someone know where can i download " save your last dance for me" that have english subtitle because i dont know what they said in korean! thanks

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: hi

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:09

nocturnes wrote:hi. do someone know where can i download " save your last dance for me" that have english subtitle because i dont know what they said in korean! thanks
This is the subtitles thread for Save the Last dance
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15338
you need to d/l the raw video files if you haven't got any..
Click on the torrent button and search for save the last dance.. Hope this helped! :-)
EDIT BTW..this is goong thread.. you got to go search save the last dance thread if you have any other Qs concerning that drama.. :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:20

2nd installment (continuation of first installment):

Goong Season 2 Speculating Scenario: Joo Young's life

New Cast: hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (with her approval)

Extra Cast:

Lee Kang Woo - Father of Lee Joo Young
Choi Hye Sun - Mother of Lee Joo Young
Choi Nam Jin - Grandfather of Lee Joo Young
Park Min Soo - Joo Young first love

Back in the old days, Lee Kang Woo lives happily with Choi Hye Sun and had a baby girl Joo Young. Little Joo Young was so happy with both her parents helping her growing up into a cute child. Nam Jin has find out that Kang Woo was having an extra marital affair with a nearby neighbor. Nam Jin decided to face up Kang Woo and it ended up in some sorts of swearing. Because Kang Woo has to face Nam Jin everyday, Kang Woo decided to file a divorce and to leave the Choi family house and migrate to the United States with his mistress.

While attending school, ten year old Joo Young met Park Min Soo, a little boy of the same school as her on the streets crying. She approached him and asked him what's wrong. Min Soo replied that he has lost his traveling fee. Joo Young offered him to take the bus ride together. Joo Young discovered a new friend in Min Soo and vice versa. Soon later they became the best friends that the world could ever hold.

Years pass by; Joo Young is now fifteen, a young beautiful girl. At school, some students bullied her for some unknown reason. Min Soo came to her rescue and the friendship between the two turn into love. Both staring at each other, laugh and run away. They were close enough to each other but now they were more close to each other with the bind of love. They promised to each other that nothing would part them away. Unfortunately, one day Min Soo disappeared with his whole family, leaving behind Joo Young.

Today, Joo Young has turned into a beautiful lady when she heard that her father has died, she was struck with sadness. Though she did not spend much time with her father, she still loves him very much. She has some special memories kept inside her. She has to attend his funeral in the States.

Upon returning to Korea, Joo Young met her first love, Min Soo with whom she lost contact due to an unknown reason, before boarding the plane. He too was on the same flight as her. Joo Young, still shocked by the unexpected event, wants to know why he suddenly left without any notice. She follows him to Taegu without him knowing he was being followed. There, Joo Young got discovered due to an incident. Min Soo couldn't believe it. Joo Young was right before him. Both exchanged greetings and Min Soo invited her for some coffee in a nearby coffee shop. There, Min Soo tried to explain Min Soo what had happened four years ago.

His father was the right hand of an important business man but they had to leave Korea because of some reasons that cannot be told. All that he can say is that their life was at stake, so they had to left without notice. Joo Young adamant but happy to see Min Soo and her hearts begin to lean towards her lost love but consequently confused because of her love for Yul. However, she tried to renew their lost relationship, but Min Soo objected to it. Min Soo now sees Joo Young as only a friend or better, as a sister.

Joo Young disappointed to hear this decided to stay at Taegu and tried to persuade Min Soo about her love and that she did not forget about him and the great moments they shared together. She began to fight a war inside herself and think that she'll be able to renew the relationship with him no matter what. As weeks go by, Min Soo can't bear it and told Joo Young that he is now married to a beautiful woman and that he'll be father of a baby boy sooner.

Shocked and ashamed of herself, Joo Young decided to go back to his grandfather since she doesn’t know how to face Yul after such event. There, she finds out about his dying grandfather who made her promise that she'll take over the family business. Her grandfather passes away and she's now the new CEO of the family business, a fish industry, the Choigo Foods.

When she's alone, she remembers how warmth was Yul smile and how Yul used to talk to her. She gradually understands that she really love Yul, but was confused to see Min Soo after fours years. She wanted to go back to Yul but can't now that she's bind her promise to her grandfather. If she has to go back to Yul, she will have to leave everything behind. With Yul still in her heart, she lives her life slowly with hopes that one day; she'll be able to face Yul.

One year passes by, Joo Young is now a successful business woman, she has expanded the Choigo Foods and she is well respected within her business partners. Her business employs more than one thousand employees and has three markets in Pusan only.

Have her forgot about her beloved prince? Is she really over Yul? Only time will tell (to be continued)

I've decided to post it now because I'm thinking to extend the story to a 5th one or maybe a 6th one, depending on how the situation might turn out.

hwangziwei enjoy it.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:21

PsychoWabbit wrote:
nocturnes wrote:hi. do someone know where can i download " save your last dance for me" that have english subtitle because i dont know what they said in korean! thanks
This is the subtitles thread for Save the Last dance
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15338
you need to d/l the raw video files if you haven't got any..
Click on the torrent button and search for save the last dance.. Hope this helped! :-)
EDIT BTW..this is goong thread.. you got to go search save the last dance thread if you have any other Qs concerning that drama.. :whistling:
I guess because lots of people have been posting here,others think this is the "Request" or "FAQ" thread lol

eh,I'm gonna be out of the City for a few hours so I'm going to miss watching Episode 21 live 2day,soooooo.. please, PsychoWabbit,Kimi and whoever is going to watch it live.. I WANT A FULL SUMMARY once I get back lol

qhrizteens

Post by qhrizteens » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:32

ehmm just wanna ask how many eps actually does this drama has?i thought it's 20 but in soompi it says there are 4 extras.is that 4 eps continuous or just additional??
heaps of thanks

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:37

qhrizteens wrote:ehmm just wanna ask how many eps actually does this drama has?i thought it's 20 but in soompi it says there are 4 extras.is that 4 eps continuous or just additional??
heaps of thanks
its 24 episodes
and there's going to be a 2nd season for this,next year ^^

Again girls, I want a summary of 2day's episode later,Ok?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:37

qhrizteens wrote:ehmm just wanna ask how many eps actually does this drama has?i thought it's 20 but in soompi it says there are 4 extras.is that 4 eps continuous or just additional??
heaps of thanks
There are 24 episodes. It was previously 20 but then the PD decided to extend it to 24.

Edit: LoL CraZyaH you just beat me up to it haha

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:44

CraZyaH wrote: eh,I'm gonna be out of the City for a few hours so I'm going to miss watching Episode 21 live 2day,soooooo.. please, PsychoWabbit,Kimi and whoever is going to watch it live.. I WANT A FULL SUMMARY once I get back lol
I would, but i can't connect to MBC!!!! :hissy:
I'm guessing it has something to do with the buffering, there are 300+ connected but the other column (don't know what it is called) is all zeros.
When i try to connect it would keep showing the kfc commerical and then the screen would go black. :crazy:
Anyone else having this problem?

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:51

ARRGGGGHHHH MEE TOOO!!!! I CANT CONNECT TO MBC!! :hissy:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:54

did anyone else notice that the link for MBC on TVAnts isnt there anymore? :unsure: Oh well luckily Im on the MBC website and am just waiting for the eppie to start! ^^ gluck to those trying to get on! AJA!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:56

flipnicity wrote:did anyone else notice that the link for MBC on TVAnts isnt there anymore? :unsure: Oh well luckily Im on the MBC website and am just waiting for the eppie to start! ^^ gluck to those trying to get on! AJA!
wah!!! Please give the link!!!
the site is there on page 4!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:57

KIMI: what link... :unsure: the player doesnt have a link... jus go onto the IMBC website and click on "TV" then sign on. ITS STARTING! ^^

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:02

do i have to download anything?
that mylinker? wahhh??? I don't even know how to sign on!!
:cry:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:02

flipnicity... but they need password right? Arrgghhh i'm going crazy!!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:05

xKiMix wrote:do i have to download anything?
that mylinker? wahhh??? I don't even know how to sign on!!
:cry:
AHHHH KIMI!!!! It's both of us today!!! AGGHHH!!! :cry: :hissy: :foot: :hissy:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:08

PsychoWabbit wrote:flipnicity... but they need password right? Arrgghhh i'm going crazy!!
nooo!! i want to watch! :hissy:
I clicked on TV, and this thing pops out about installing something. I installed it but still no video. and i don't know how to get a log in name.... :cry:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:10

yeah they need a PW. u have to make an account. T___T

OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH! :O
CG was going to announce the divorce on live TV! buh I dont think it happened... buh Shin made this long speech that made everyone in the studio cry... they were holding hands and CG pulled her hand away! Now the King is pissed off! AHHH I wish I knew korean!!! :cry:
EDIT!
After the TV station the King asks to meet with them... and I onno what they talk about I guess about what happened at the TV Station... buh now theyre back in their Palace and Shin and CG are talking... and SHIN STARTS CRYING WHILE HES TALKING TO CG! :O
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 22nd, '06, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:14

Oooo... HORRAY for IMBC LIVE TV!!!!! I"m watching live!! :cheers: :cheers:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:16

I been trying to an account but i dont have "residence registration number"
is there one for overseas????
flipnicity thanks for telling us wats happening. freakin CG!!!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:16

PsychoWabbit wrote:Oooo... HORRAY for IMBC LIVE TV!!!!! I"m watching live!! :cheers: :cheers:
how???
help! :cry:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:19

kimi did you read my last edit? its going to BREAK UR HEART! >__>

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:19

xKiMix wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:Oooo... HORRAY for IMBC LIVE TV!!!!! I"m watching live!! :cheers: :cheers:
how???
Try this KIMI... should be able to http://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:21

NOOOOOO!!! My poor Shin Goon!
I watched that on the preview! I want to hunt down CG!
awww i'm not going to get to watch it! freakin tvants!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:24

did you get on to MBC kimi? :unsure:
Shin is outside and CG comes and tries and apologize to him... buh he walks away to his room... and starts looking at the pics from when he and CG went to watch the sunrise from the "gone with the wind" episode 16. while CG is in her room talking to her Shin doll and basically apologizing to it.
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 22nd, '06, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:24

PsychoWabbit wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
how???
Try this KIMI... should be able to http://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV
OMG OMG!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
I'm watching it now!!! XD XD lol
i thought i was going to go nuts!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:25

Oh no.. i think CG said she's sorry and sincerely sorry... but Shin just walked off sadly.. went into his room and started looking at the picteures when they went to the beach...
awww... both are so sad :cry:
What is she saying to shin's doll???

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:29

Its her fault! my poor shin pouring his heart out, and then this is what he gets! Its sad but she deserved it! :x

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:29

psychowabbit:
shes apologizing to the doll... saying "ssorry Im really really sorry."

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:34

ARGHHHH THAT STUPID KING! I WANNA PUNCH HIM!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:34

**Gulp** Hope that CG & Shin ends up together though this sad part... Damn it, I think I'm going crazy :crazy: :crazy:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:35

I CANT BELIEVE HES SAYING THAT TO HIS OWN SON!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:37

That stupid king!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I hate him!!!! and it seems like he is favoring Yul!!!! all listening to his side! i wish i knew what they were saying! i bet yul's mama is enjoying everything! :cussing:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:38

What's with the King?? He's so nice to Yul and not Shin!!
Ooohhh... here comes the begging from CG... Look at Yul's face.. eewwee!! He look like he worried hell looking at CG kneeling.. :glare: Shin is just standing by the side listening and not doing anything. Arghh U can't stand Yul's expression!! :cussing:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:39

Ok guys and gals, cool down!! You're getting me anxious over here... It seems that I'm less impress to watch the rest of goong... that would break my heart.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:40

Im prolli wrong... buh I think when CG was talking to Yul's mom... Yul's mom mentioned a word that sounded like IL-BON... "Japan" in korean... so maybe the King is planning to send her away?
:unsure:
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 22nd, '06, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:42

My poor Shin goon. That hurt look in his face breaks my heart. I think he believes that his father like yul more than him.....kinda obvious though. Aww he feels lonely first CG and now the King :cry: .....its okey shin goon you have me !!!!! :lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:51

I WANNA PUNCH YUL TOO! :cussing:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:54

uuuuu.. if i were Shin i would just strike Yul to death with his fencing skill!! :evil:
I wanna go loearn HANGUK!! Why can't i understand wat they are saying!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:56

Im picking up little things here and there... enough to understand what theyre talking about! I hope that I understand more once korean classes start next month! ^^

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:59

Shin is another dungu!! Everyone in the palace has already gone and asked CG to get up except HIM!! What's wrong with him?? aiyoooo :alcoholic:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:03

OMG! is this what i think this is! Did Yul just confess that he made CG say that? or did he confess that he like CG??? OMG!!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:06

Kimi:
baka sinabi nya na sya ang nag "advice" kay CG na mag divorce sila... pero na next episode I think: sinabi nya sa lahat na mahal nya si CG.
:cussing:

KAPAL TALAGA! :x
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 22nd, '06, 14:08, edited 2 times in total.

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:06

xKiMix wrote:
OMG! is this what i think this is! Did Yul just confess that he made CG say that? or did he confess that he like CG??? OMG!!!
I think i heard that too!! ARRGGGHH :cussing:
CraZyaH.. you gotto let go of Yul.. he's mad and bad! :cussing: arrgghhh

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:07

flipnicity wrote:Kimi: baka sinabi nya na sya ang nag "advice" kay CG... pero na next episode I think: sinabi nya na mahal nya daw sya.
HUH?? :scratch:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:10

sorry psychowabbit! I wrote the spoiler in Filipino... heres the translation:
I think that Yul confessed that he was the one who told CG to announce the divorce or "EHON" on TV... buh next episode I think he tells everyone that he really is in-love with her.
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 22nd, '06, 14:12, edited 2 times in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:10

XD XD I can't wait till tomorrow!!! Hopefully TVants will work again because the imbc lags a bit. Thanks to PsychoWabbit & flipnicity for all your help! XD

I'm really hating on Yul now. Just want to use my judo skills and throw him!!! :x
aigoo, my shin goon....

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:13

flipnicity wrote:sorry psychowabbit! I wrote the spoiler in Filipino... heres the translation:
I think that Yul confessed that he was the one who told CG to announce the divorce or "EHON" on TV... buh next week I think he tells everyone that he really is in-love with her.
Ooooooo.... hehe
tomorrow.. from the long preview
Yul is going to get kicked out from the palace again.. and CG was so mad and had an argument with Shin because of Yul.. bet he's going to confess his love for CG!!

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:15

umm if anyone wants to see ep.22 preview, i reuploaded it: :unsure:
GoongEp.22Preview

credits to whoever uploaded it in soompi :P

:wub:
Last edited by crazy_me on Mar 22nd, '06, 14:16, edited 2 times in total.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:15

hey where did you get the long preview PsychoWabbit? can you post a link for it? ^^

<b>Kimi:</b> no prob... Im glad you were able to watch it live! OH NO! Im going to miss tomoro's ep cuz I have to hand in an essay at school! T___T

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:15

oh thanks crazy_me!

edit: dont you mean preview for ep 22? :unsure:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:18

flipnicity wrote:hey where did you get the long preview PsychoWabbit? can you post a link for it? ^^

<b>Kimi:</b> no prob... Im glad you were able to watch it live! OH NO! Im going to miss tomoro's ep cuz I have to hand in an essay at school! T___T
I got the long preview at soompi...
The preview breaks my heart, my shin goon looked sooo sad! OMG they better not end the season like this!
I gots a paper too! and a test today! okay back to work..... :lol

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:19

there you go.. long preview for Ep22
Last edited by PsychoWabbit on Mar 22nd, '06, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:19

flipnicity wrote:oh thanks crazy_me!

edit: dont you mean preview for ep 22? :unsure:
:lol yeah sorry.. i was so eager to post it.. i put the wrong link then the wrong episode :lol sorry :roll neways, enjoy.. i think episodes 21 and 22 are hell episodes right? i'm not looking forward to watching it, poor shin's going to cry :cry:

:wub:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:20

thanks! yeah Im watching the previews now! arghhhhh stupid paper! T___T

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:25

from Ep 19 onwards.. i think we really need the subs to understand the whole picture.. what would we do withou subs!!
:scratch: maybe i should go to the sub thread and emphasise on this.. haha