Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 13th, '06, 08:39

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 13th, '06, 08:43

debstuh wrote:
i liked that part where Jang Kyung kept looking at Lee Kang Hyun (glasses girl). haha i was laughing!! that episode was so funny! i wonder if they'll end up together! it was so cute! he's like :blink !! and he's all heyyy...hehe :wub:

edit: new page!! wooo!! lols :lol
heheh yeah I'd love it if they would focus on those 2 on the next episode XD should be fun to watch XD

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 13th, '06, 08:47

Yup that part Jang Kyung juz notice her without Lee Kang Hyun specs, he was like amaze how pretty she is, lol man
Can wait to see this coming episode of Goong

kimsamsoon21

Post by kimsamsoon21 » Mar 13th, '06, 08:50

is it still going on in korea?? (the drama i mean) or they left the poor fols hangin' on ep. 18???

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 13th, '06, 08:50

kimsamsoon21 wrote:is it still going on in korea?? (the drama i mean) or they left the poor fols hangin' on ep. 18???
still going,every Wednesday & Thursday ^^

kimsamsoon21

Post by kimsamsoon21 » Mar 13th, '06, 09:01

this drama really got me!!! i just saw it last wed. and i've been surfing the internet about it since friday afternoon. I even sat for like 7 hours watching it ot youtube. it really sucks coz 15-18 has no subs.. damn it. but its fine... everybody else is waiting so maybe i should too right???

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 13th, '06, 09:26

--

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 13th, '06, 10:15

cuteaznj9 wrote:aww poor Yul :-(
If you think about it though.....CG is supposed to be Yul's wife right? So if Shin quits being a king....does CG have to remarry Yul? :scratch:
poor baby I feel his pain but I want Shin and CG to be together....then Yul and glasses girl (Is she suppose to portray nerdness?) to be like close close.......
WHAT?! HYORIN'S LEAVING?! :blink thank goodness!`:w00t: LEAVE SHIN AND CG ALONE THEIR MARRIED FOR GOSH SAKE!!:glare: ....argh!! wonder what happens at the end..... : :roll
well, at first I have a pity for yul too. One-sided love could be very though.
But then I think his love is just getting out of hand. Even if he's in love, he should be able to use his head.
I hate Yul for trying to ruin Shin and CG' relationship by lying.
It's bad enough for CG the Shin treat her on and off all the time, but Yul just have to make it worse by lying. If he really loves CG, why would he want to hurt CG even more? He's just becoming obsessed. That's all. And that's why my sympathy for him is decreasing day by day.
just my two cents, I'm a shin camper all the way (though I admit he could be such an a$$**** sometimes), sorry for yul camper, don't hate me. :P

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 13th, '06, 12:51

Ive said this before... that I would have been happy with only one season of Goong provided it ends well... cuz the thing is with sequels... a lot of the times writers <b>DO</b> change the storylines and it ends up like MG 2 [sorry MG2 fans].

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 13th, '06, 14:17

debstuh wrote: hehe that would be great!! he's all mesmerized that its the same girl with the glasses! i like it when he's all talking to her. it was funny! ahh!! yul-goon! poor thing...he's so cute you can overlook his little evilness. lols i know he's trying to comfort chae-gyung. i want a guy like yul!! lols i know you do too CraZyaH!! haha or you just want Jung-hoon. lol
well I'd love to get both if I could :wub: :wub: hehe

about the 2nd season,it'd be a long wait till next year :unsure: I just hope its worth it :whistling:

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 13th, '06, 15:42

CraZyaH wrote:wabout the 2nd season,it'd be a long wait till next year :unsure: I just hope its worth it :whistling:
next year will not be long.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i wait almost one year for ROCH 06.. and it just came out last week :thumright: :thumright:
so.. i know how it feel to wait for a drama for 1 year lol...haha.... :lol :lol :mrgreen:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 13th, '06, 16:37

CraZyaH wrote:
about the 2nd season,it'd be a long wait till next year :unsure: I just hope its worth it :whistling:
Wahhh! I think a year is a long wait! But hopefully they won't change the plot so much because i really wish they can stick as close to the manhwa as possible.
flipncity, i agree with you. MG2 was horrible (no offense to MG2 fans). It did have parts of the manga in it but it was way toooo dramatic Shancai and Daomingsi only had like 3 happy episodes together. If Goong turned out like that, it would be horrible!
I guess i have 2 dramas i'm awaiting for next year: Goong and ISWAK!XD
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

cees

Post by cees » Mar 13th, '06, 16:41

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Wahhh! I think a year is a long wait! But hopefully they won't change the plot so much because i really wish they can stick as close to the manhwa as possible.
flipncity, i agree with you. MG2 was horrible (no offense to MG2 fans). It did have parts of the manga in it but it was way toooo dramatic Shancai and Daomingsi only had like 3 happy episodes together. If Goong turned out like that, it would be horrible!
why r they planning on having a 2nd season 4 ISWAK???
ImageImage

cees

Post by cees » Mar 13th, '06, 16:48

anyway i wanted 2 post these pix that i found at strawberryvanilla.net & soompi.com ...may be it is late 2 post these pix but i really wanted 2 share them with the goongners here.....so enjoy
Attachments
fgbhallaroundme3cj.jpg
fgbhallaroundme3cj.jpg (57 KiB) Viewed 407 times
goongdrama1fc.jpg
goongdrama1fc.jpg (57.78 KiB) Viewed 407 times
new014pf.jpg
new014pf.jpg (34.7 KiB) Viewed 407 times
1142148508_B4DAC4A1B0EDBDC5C0B201.jpg
btw this is thanx 2 soompi.com not strawberryvanilla.net
1142148508_B4DAC4A1B0EDBDC5C0B201.jpg (61.55 KiB) Viewed 407 times
story.jpg
btw this is thanx 2 soompi.com not strawberryvanilla.net
story.jpg (141.29 KiB) Viewed 407 times
ImageImage

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 13th, '06, 16:52

cees wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
why r they planning on having a 2nd season 4 ISWAK???
I believe its going to be focused on them being married and going to college, as well as when they have their occupation, ZH-doctor XQ-nurse. Its also going to be aired winter of 2007.

Oh thanks for the pics again!! Shin is sooo hot!! XD XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 13th, '06, 17:25

waaaaaaaaaaa :cry: they're ruining my dramas
the only reason I even started watching asian dramas is because most of them ended after 11-20 episodes :(
I hate long and seasonal dramas :cry:

hmmmm...but it'd be ok to see Kim Jung Hoon again :wub: :wub:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 13th, '06, 17:52

WOW.. I love the last pic of SHIIN!!!

Yes Kimi.. he's so hot! Let's share.. hhehe :wub:

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 13th, '06, 18:28

Here is a clip I wanna share with u all, its Yoon Eun Hye in one game show I think, where she sings a song from SES called I'm Your Girl"
Here is the link to dl it, it a Megaupload link:-
Link

In case some of u can't dl it from Megaupload, here is the YSI link
http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VWX ... CD2FLAHNA1

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 13th, '06, 18:52

doom89757 wrote:Here is a clip I wanna share with u all, its Yoon Eun Hye in one game show I think, where she sings a song from SES called I'm Your Girl"
Link

thanks for sharing XD downloading now !

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 13th, '06, 19:00

CraZyaH wrote:
doom89757 wrote:Here is a clip I wanna share with u all, its Yoon Eun Hye in one game show I think, where she sings a song from SES called I'm Your Girl"
Link

thanks for sharing XD downloading now !
No prob, hope u can dl the file coz these 2 upload site have been causing some ppl some trouble dlin files from it especially Megaupload

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 14th, '06, 01:36

yeah, season 2 of MG was a mess.
But they did kind of base the plot off the manga storyline. They just did...a bad job of it.
I've actually never seen a second season of a kdrama, so I have no clue what kind of direction it could take... :scratch:
ah, who knows...
as long as the first season ends nicely

Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Mar 14th, '06, 03:04

I dun really like long n seasonal dramas too.... ><
<3 Lee Jun Ki

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 14th, '06, 03:31

doom89757 wrote:
Here is a clip I wanna share with u all, its Yoon Eun Hye in one game show I think, where she sings a song from SES called I'm Your Girl"
Link
wow...she sucks real bad at singing from what I heard in that clip... :blink *coughs*...

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 14th, '06, 03:37

well her singing career is all in the past... whats important now is that Eun Hye can act pretty well! shes doing an awesome job playing CG! ^^ buh yeah <b>hisa</b> I agree with you... shes not the greatest singer ever... unlike KJH - that guy can sing!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 03:39

hisa wrote:doom89757 wrote:
Link
wow...she sucks real bad at singing from what I heard in that clip... :blink *coughs*...
:blink sad to say...but i agree. She didn't sound all that good... :|

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 14th, '06, 03:45

@xkimix: sino yan sa avatar mo? nakakatuwa tingnan ang sayaw nya! hahaha!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 03:46

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here is a clip of my JJH (Shin) singing. It may not be comparable to KJH, but i think he sounds better than YEH (no offense to her fans) He is soooo CUTE, at first he was all shy, so it sounded kinda bad, but when he became more confident, it sounded better! XD XD he is sooo CUTE!!! lol i almost for got to put the link! :lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lc2ReIMInX0

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 03:48

flipnicity wrote:@xkimix: sino yan sa avatar mo? nakakatuwa tingnan ang sayaw nya! hahaha!
He is one of my hubbies! XD :wub:
He is Brian from the singing group Fly to the Sky. The clip was taken from Real time Love Letter, a korean variety show. you should watch it its hella funny!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 14th, '06, 03:52

man you gurls have so many "hubbies"... cant you jus pick one? >___> btw are you a Shin or Yul camper kim?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 03:56

one hubby?!?! :blink That's too hard! :lol
Now, i am offically a Shin camper! XD XD :wub: Before i was already leading towards shin, but after watching 13, it confirmed it! lol
And i'm guessing you're a CG camper? is there such a thing?? :unsure: I think there might be a Hyorin Hate camp though :lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 14th, '06, 04:20

I dont think there is such a thing as CG camper... lolz :lol buh yeah like most people I really dislike HR! :cussing: oh yeah there was one song by Fly to the Sky that I use to really like... I think it was called "Sea of Love"? did they come out with a song entitled that? :unsure:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 04:41

flipnicity wrote:I dont think there is such a thing as CG camper... lolz :lol buh yeah like most people I really dislike HR! :cussing: oh yeah there was one song by Fly to the Sky that I use to really like... I think it was called "Sea of Love"? did they come out with a song entitled that? :unsure:
Yup! they did! I like that song too..but now my current fave is Like A Man, its so tantalizing! XD

2 more days and its another episode of Goong! XD XD i wonder how it's going to end for this season, because it seems like there is still alot to cover :unsure:

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 14th, '06, 04:47

xKiMix wrote:
flipnicity wrote:I dont think there is such a thing as CG camper... lolz :lol buh yeah like most people I really dislike HR! :cussing: oh yeah there was one song by Fly to the Sky that I use to really like... I think it was called "Sea of Love"? did they come out with a song entitled that? :unsure:
Yup! they did! I like that song too..but now my current fave is Like A Man, its so tantalizing! XD

2 more days and its another episode of Goong! XD XD i wonder how it's going to end for this season, because it seems like there is still alot to cover :unsure:

I like FTTS song Like a Man and Yellow Butterfly well anyway

I don't think they r gonna end it this week I think they r gonna have more then 20 ep.

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 14th, '06, 04:51

flipnicity wrote:man you gurls have so many "hubbies"... cant you jus pick one? >___> btw are you a Shin or Yul camper kim?
I think u got this wrong no gurl can have more then one hubbie :P exspecially if it
a really cute guy like brian

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 14th, '06, 04:52

it's going to be 24 episode and from the pic posted from the chinese forum tmrw episode will be currently on volume 10 or 9 of the manhwa. but as you know the pd can change the scene anytime.

JKH

Post by JKH » Mar 14th, '06, 04:55

Yeah! Sea of Love, I love that song. It's so emotional. It's on the MVP Valentine OST :lol

mikki715

Post by mikki715 » Mar 14th, '06, 05:01

Dare_Devil09 wrote:
flipnicity wrote:man you gurls have so many "hubbies"... cant you jus pick one? >___> btw are you a Shin or Yul camper kim?
I think u got this wrong no gurl can have more then one hubbie :P exspecially if it
i agree with you there...cause there are many hot guys in the world! :wub:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 05:05

mikki715 wrote:
Dare_Devil09 wrote:
i agree with you there...cause there are many hot guys in the world! :wub:
Yup yup! very true. I have sooo many hubbies, that i lost count! :lol My average of a new hubby is like one every 2 weeks XD :lol , But for me there are always my main ones, and those are my Husbands! lol ...okay maybe i'm a weirdo :lol

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Mar 14th, '06, 05:48

Dare_Devil09 wrote:
xKiMix wrote:

I don't think they r gonna end it this week I think they r gonna have more then 20 ep.
I like their song Goodbye and Namjadabke (I don't think I spelled it right)
ALL ABOUT YUNHO THIS MONTH!! ^_^

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Mar 14th, '06, 05:49

Dare_Devil09 wrote:
xKiMix wrote:

I like their song Goodbye and Namjadabke (I don't think I spelled it right)
and Shin is a pretty good singer

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Mar 14th, '06, 05:51

AGH!! sorrie for the same comments.....I was going to edit the first one but I accidentally pressed something.....SORRRIEEEEE >_<

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 14th, '06, 05:57

Here is another Yoon Eun Hye clip

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WNSVWY9

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 14th, '06, 09:42

How come up til now there is no preview for Ep 19?? I'm dying to know wat's going to happen next!!

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 14th, '06, 11:07

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:07, edited 1 time in total.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 14th, '06, 11:09

no, it's still tuesday, around 20.11 in korea

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 14th, '06, 13:12

Yeah its still Tues.. hmmm.. :scratch: debstuh are you trying to turn the clock faster cos you are getting anxious too? hehehe :whistling:

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Mar 14th, '06, 14:43

long preview of Ep 19
http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=151K ... AI5R3DW3OT

credits to zinc of soompi

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 14th, '06, 14:45

alexis_glenriv wrote:long preview of Ep 19

oh thank you so much XD!!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 14:59

Wahhh!!! Thank you soooo much!!! XD XD XD!!!
Sorry for going off-topic! Its my Avatar's fault! :glare: :lol

Yay one more day till goong! :w00t:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 14th, '06, 15:05

YAY!! Thanks! I've been waiting for the preview.. :cheers:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 14th, '06, 15:27

thanks for sharing! :D

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 14th, '06, 15:36

Just watched the preview of 19
seem like CG and Shin realtionship is going to be cold *very SaD*

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 16:41

Dare_Devil09 wrote:Just watched the preview of 19
I know... :cry: :cry:
It seems like CG is really angry this time. I wonder is it still because of the kiss he gave her? or is it because of the conversation she over heard at Yul's party? or is it something else? :blink

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 14th, '06, 17:30

thanks a zillion!!! :wub:

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 14th, '06, 17:44

xKiMix wrote:
Dare_Devil09 wrote:Just watched the preview of 19
I know... :cry: :cry:
It seems like CG is really angry this time. I wonder is it still because of the kiss he gave her? or is it because of the conversation she over heard at Yul's party? or is it something else? :blink

Well...
if u read the manhwa I think the coversation between Shin and HR was about they r going to study aboard I think that why CG was soo mad! :whistling:

But I think I might not going to be able to handle Ep.19 tomorrow :w00t: I might just have a heart attack when ep.19 :goggle: air they relationship seem soo off balance I might have to wait until 20 air :crazy: so I can watch both ep. at the sametime. because if I watch 19 I be to anxious to watch 20 soo I guess I have to wait until thurs. :whistling: to watch both ep. :pale:

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 14th, '06, 19:11

Yup a very good idea Dare_Devil09, indeed a very good idea, man its gonna suck man the story line

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 14th, '06, 19:14

doom89757 wrote:Yup a very good idea Dare_Devil09, indeed a very good idea, man its gonna suck man the story line
Thank u but the problem is I might not be
able to resist and watch it :crazy: aaaaaaaaaahhhhh
am not sure what to do I totally 290% obssess and addicted
to this drmama ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa :goggle: :goggle: :crazy:

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 14th, '06, 19:38

Oh god, I really love this drama. I've never thought that it would be so addicting. <3
I thought that the drama wouldn't be as good as the manhwa. But the drama is much more entertaining!
[/fangirlrant]

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 14th, '06, 23:18

Thank u but the problem is I might not be
able to resist and watch it :crazy: aaaaaaaaaahhhhh
am not sure what to do I totally 290% obssess and addicted
to this drmama ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa :goggle: :goggle: :crazy:
Hah! me too.. after watching the preview.. i was like :goggle: I was thinking.. maybe i should watch it when the subs comes out cos its so frustrating watching it and not understanding the conversation..

But then again... heheh its too much to make myself wait in agony.. So i'm still going to watch it and camp at soompi's site for some on the spot translation.. :mrgreen:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 15th, '06, 00:39

wow that was VERY INTERESTING CANT WAIT thank you so much for sharing
Fightting :thumright:

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 15th, '06, 00:45

I cant wait to watch ep 19 tomorrow! Im going to try to copy Dare_Devil09 and watch until 20 comes out. Then watch both of them. Wow thats going to be hard:(

lw_22

Goong OST

Post by lw_22 » Mar 15th, '06, 06:09

do any of u people out therer have goong Ost

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Goong OST

Post by xKiMix » Mar 15th, '06, 06:12

lw_22 wrote:do any of u people out therer have goong Ost
Just search for Goong in the torrent section, it will display the episodes and there you will find the OST.

:w00t: YEAH!!! 7 more hours till episode 19!! But after watching the preview for 19...
i'm scared of what might happen! I hope there will still be some good/funny moments in there!

lw_22

Post by lw_22 » Mar 15th, '06, 06:14

really thanks soooooooooo much!

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 15th, '06, 07:42

--

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 15th, '06, 07:53

debstuh wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:Yeah its still Tues.. hmmm.. :scratch: debstuh are you trying to turn the clock faster cos you are getting anxious too? hehehe :whistling:
hehe shhh psychowabbit!! x] i didn't go on d-addicts because i might keep checkin the torrent page. lols i bet your anxious too!! hehe :roll

i just watched the preview. =O! so much going on!! and theres 6 more episodes left! thank you alexis_glenriv for the preview!! :cheers:
nope your worng theres two more episode the Seasion 2 of the 4 episode might show next year or this year but im not sure which year lol so i need to go check on that ^- ^

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 15th, '06, 09:10

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 15th, '06, 09:16

debstuh wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
debstuh wrote:
hehe shhh psychowabbit!! x] i didn't go on d-addicts because i might keep checkin the torrent page. lols i bet your anxious too!! hehe :roll

i just watched the preview. =O! so much going on!! and theres 6 more episodes left! thank you alexis_glenriv for the preview!! :cheers:
nope your worng theres two more episode the Seasion 2 of the 4 episode might show next year or this year but im not sure which year lol so i need to go check on that ^- ^
ohh. okay..haha well i heard it was 24 episodes in total for now right? or something. and the 4 epsiodes are for season 2. so i was just adding it. lols but thanks for the info angelserenityprincess!
well I'm pretty sure I heard that on episode 20 the story would sort of end,then they'd start with 2 of the 4 episodes next week,and those 4 episodes are supposed to add to the story so that they could make the 2nd season for Jan 2007 ^^

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 15th, '06, 09:30

the flash preview for episode 19 is out if anyone wants to see it, it has different clips from the long preview.
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... st1,2.html

there is also going to be a 90min special after episode 24 on the 30 march that will reflect on season 1 and give insight of season 2. this was posted on soompi by joeyclaire who got it from a chinese website so all credit goes to her for this information.
INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR THE SUBS WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THEM :D

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Mar 15th, '06, 09:54

Seeing the previews just making me gloomy :-( I think I want to wait for the ending before I watch ep 19 and so on....

Here's the link for the Preview for Ep 20....(long preview)

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18BA ... 931VF1E4R3
credit goes to Dolla@Koreanwind & joeyclaire of Soompi for uploading it for us

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 15th, '06, 09:55

ebony wrote:the flash preview for episode 19 is out if anyone wants to see it, it has different clips from the long preview.
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... st1,2.html
there is also going to be a 90min special after episode 24 on the 30 march that will reflect on season 1 and give insight of season 2. this was posted on soompi by joeyclaire who got it from a chinese website so all credit goes to her for this information.
thanks for the info & link :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumright:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 15th, '06, 10:02

alexis_glenriv wrote:Seeing the previews just making me gloomy :-( I think I want to wait for the ending before I watch ep 19 and so on....

Here's the link for the Preview for Ep 20....(long preview)

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18BA ... 931VF1E4R3
credit goes to Dolla@Koreanwind & joeyclaire of Soompi for uploading it for us
Wow thanks for the link.. after hearing what you say,, i'm thinking twice if I should watch the preview... :-(

But then again.. i can resist the temptaion and the addiction.. :alcoholic: **burp**

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 15th, '06, 10:12

I just watched the 2 previews
:blink
that stupid Shin went back to Hyorin or what?....... :scratch: I think he just wanted to end their relationship,since he gave her back her box that had all their memories.. :scratch: and whats going on between Yul and CG? grrrrrrr that's all in episode 20,means I'd have to wait till 2moro
:cry: why can't I understand korean :cry: :cry:

thanks for sharing the previews guys XD

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 15th, '06, 10:37

OHHH NOOO.... :pale:
I can't stand HR!! Trying to get symphaty from Shin saying that its painful and blah blah.. arrggh.. Why do they always have to let CG see Shin with HR!!
After watching the preview.. i wonder how are they going to end this drama.. looks like the never ending misunderstandings can go on and on and on... arghh *pullling hair*

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 15th, '06, 10:41

PsychoWabbit wrote:OHHH NOOO.... :pale:
arrggh.. Why do they always have to let CG see Shin with HR!!
well it's probably because
it's a drama? lol
hehe well I think
she wasn't faking the pain,I actually felt sorry for her,cuz if anything wrong happens with any of her feet her future would be ruined :cry:
:unsure: