Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:34

Akira-Kon wrote: Wow.... you guys are weird.. x___x''' but lucky~~~~~~ i have an essay due tomorow and i am only half way done because i can't seem to stop posting :lol so, i must go now. Have fun :-)
weird? :blink lol we're not weird..I would explain why its like that,but its really off topic lol so nevermind

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 9th, '06, 11:45

HAH!! CraZyaH and the rest... give me some wordings preview for Ep 18 later K.. especially the bathing part.. ahaha. I got to go out tonight.. hur hur.. :cry: How I wish I have internet connection everywer i go!!

Enjoy guys! BTW, aren't they airing Goong 9.55pm in Korea? not 9pm right?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:49

PsychoWabbit wrote:HAH!! CraZyaH and the rest... give me some wordings preview for Ep 18 later K.. especially the bathing part.. ahaha. I got to go out tonight.. hur hur.. :cry: How I wish I have internet connection everywer i go!!

Well I think the time difference for us is 4 hours..but I could be wrong.. :scratch:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 9th, '06, 11:55

CraZyaH wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:HAH!! CraZyaH and the rest... give me some wordings preview for Ep 18 later K.. especially the bathing part.. ahaha. I got to go out tonight.. hur hur.. :cry: How I wish I have internet connection everywer i go!!

Well I think the time difference for us is 4 hours..but I could be wrong.. :scratch:
OH well..Just as long as you dun mss it! My time is an hour behind korea.. so it means goong is 9.55pm in korean.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 12:20

Only a couple more minutes left before the airing!!!! XD XD XD
I'm so sleepy, but for Goong i will withstand it! :lol
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 12:31

xKiMix wrote:Only a couple more minutes left before the airing!!!! XD XD XD
I'm so sleepy, but for Goong i will withstand it! :lol
hahaha I didn't go anywhere today so I wouldn't miss Goong 2day XD!!

:cry: :cry: from episode 17
Attachments
yul.jpg
yul.jpg (48.8 KiB) Viewed 929 times
yul2.jpg
yul2.jpg (23.89 KiB) Viewed 929 times

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 13:36

watching it live now XD just couldn't hold myself ( taking a break now that the elders are speaking lol)
that first scene was hilarious!! lol
and OMG OMG
That field trip camera scene from the manhwa!!! and he actually kissed her!!! OMG!!!
and my poor Yul saw that :cry: :cry: …heheh but I’m glad that hyorin was there too to see the video :thumright: !

hahahah Shin looked soo funny with that make up..I think he'd make a cute girl :roll
I think when we all said Yul would end up with tha girl with glasses “still don’t remember her name”
lol,we were soo wrong,hahaha Shin’s silly friend has a thing for her now ~hehe which is really cute XD..........
ugh when are those people going to stop talking lol well,I'm going back to watching now XD

txtsinay

Post by txtsinay » Mar 9th, '06, 13:44

CraZyaH wrote:watching it live now XD just couldn't hold myself ( taking a break now that the elders are speaking lol)
and OMG OMG
That field trip camera scene from the manhwa!!! and he actually kissed her!!! OMG!!!
and my poor Yul saw that :cry: :cry: …heheh but I’m glad that hyorin was there too to see the video :thumright: !

hahahah Shin looked soo funny with that make up..I think he'd make a cute girl :roll
I think when we all said Yul would end up with tha girl with glasses “still don’t remember her name”
lol,we were soo wrong,hahaha Shin’s silly friend has a thing for her now ~hehe which is really cute XD..........

ugh when are those people going to stop talking lol well,I'm going back to watching now XD
oh my gosh!!! i can't wait to see it ...mannnnn! lucky you!!!! keep updating the thread! ahahahaha

2_amyish

Post by 2_amyish » Mar 9th, '06, 13:50

ooo.. haven't watch eps 17 yet.. not even there yet.. but seeing those pic.. it's gonnna be teary..

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 9th, '06, 13:54

CraZyaH wrote:watching it live now XD just couldn't hold myself ( taking a break now that the elders are speaking lol)
and OMG OMG
:w00t: OMG!!! OMG!!!!
i LOVE that scene from the manhwa.
:cry: I couldn't connect when it's airing so I guess I have to wait few more hours until I could download the LQ and then the HQ.
Last edited by non-angelical on Mar 9th, '06, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 13:58

non-angelical please hide what u've just quoted,it could spoil the episode for other people :unsure: so please edit ur post and hide it

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:01

okay ep18 just ended

eh guess they made things more clear in this episode
Shin’s father had a dream of when he was with Yul’s mom…guess he still loves her…disgusting lol I feel sorry for Shin’s mom

and the scene when Chaegyung and Yul fell together,Shin’s sad expression was priceless he he he heeh ..ahh my poor Yully :cry: :cry: he should just stay away from that chaegyung .. I really feel bad for him :cry: :cry:

OMG!!!!
Shin kissed Chaegyung ( out of jealousy ofcourse cuz he saw Yul kissing her *Yul's kiss was a friendly kiss only * :cry: ) but she slapped him,heheh you go girl!!
grrrrrrrr wish I could understand their covos,especially the last one!!
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 9th, '06, 14:20, edited 2 times in total.

usector

Post by usector » Mar 9th, '06, 14:05

lol.. yeah i love the commercials at that. x_x

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:15

for those who don't mind spoiler pictures ,some girls @ soompi took snap shots of the last 2 scenes in ep18
Yul kissing Chaegyung :cry: :cry: [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2087/18ui1.jpg[/img]
Shin kissing Chaegyung by the end of the episode after seeing her with Yul :glare:
[img]http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/2597/28mn1.jpg[/img]
:whistling:

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 9th, '06, 14:18

CraZyaH wrote:
alliemon wrote:
Maddie87 wrote: I don't know the title but the singer is a man maybe Stay and it has "saranghamnida... saranghamniidaa" do you what is the title and where i can download it??
I would guess that it's on the soundtrack which you can get here.
:heart:
that song is not part of the OST ,its called Parrot,and the singer is HawL :D
I've already posted links to the mp3,MV and live performance for that song on page 64
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=945 ^^
Yay! Thank you so much!!! :lol

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 9th, '06, 14:31

CraZyaH wrote:for those who don't mind spoiler pictures ,some girls @ soompi took snap shots of the last 2 scenes in ep18
Yul kissing Chaegyung :cry: :cry: [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2087/18ui1.jpg[/img]
Shin kissing Chaegyung by the end of the episode after seeing her with Yul :glare:
[img]http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/2597/28mn1.jpg[/img]
:whistling:
ARRGGHHH... i speeded home but i still missed it!! waaaaa :cry:
Oh gosh.. i cant wait to watch ep18. and i only can d/l from torrent and takes ages!! arrgghhh this is so depressing!! The pics.. arrgghh the pics!! Make me wanna watch even more!!

Thanks so much for the updates CraZyaH.. you're the best! hehehe

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 9th, '06, 14:34

O.O

wowww i love all your spoiler :D :wub: and OMG i cannot wait when it's out from a clubbox
someone tell me when it's out ..o.o from a clubbox i was like o.O

omg the last scene from episode 18 seem TOO GOOD O.O
and have some change from from a manhwa

still the girl with a long hair ..i though she going with Yul o.o
but well ....maybe the mangaka want make Yul x Hyorin (omg i hate her o.o)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 14:34

CraZyaH wrote:okay ep18 just ended

eh guess they made things more clear in this episode
Shin’s father had a dream of when he was with Yul’s mom…guess he still loves her…disgusting lol I feel sorry for Shin’s mom

and the scene when Chaegyung and Yul fell together,Shin’s sad expression was priceless he he he heeh ..ahh my poor Yully :cry: :cry: he should just stay away from that chaegyung .. I really feel bad for him :cry: :cry:

OMG!!!!
Shin kissed Chaegyung ( out of jealousy ofcourse cuz he saw Yul kissing her *Yul's kiss was a friendly kiss only * :cry: ) but she slapped him,heheh you go girl!!
grrrrrrrr wish I could understand their covos,especially the last one!!
I agree if i understood them, it would have been alot better! I'm now beginning to hate shin's dad....
He better not start philandering!! well actually, he is having philandering thoughts! Shame on him! to think he is the King, a role model for his country! :x

I'm kinda mad at CG, she slapped my Shin!! But then again she did have a reason...i wonder what Shin and Hyorin talked about that made CG angry, i bet its something about Shin and CG's relationship.

I started hella laughing when i saw shin in the pony tails and makeup! It was hilarious!! Since they did that scene maybe they will also do the bathroom scene i was hoping for! XD XD XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:39

Miaka FY wrote:
still the girl with a long hair ..i though she going with Yul o.o
but well ....maybe the mangaka want make Yul x Hyorin (omg i hate her o.o)
no nooo not Yul n Hyorin,ewww I'd rather have him stay single :wub:
lol and that glasses girl,well I hosnestly didn't see that one coming
you should've seen how he first realized how pretty she was when he took her glasses off,lol that scene was so funny XD!!!
oh and the final credits were cute too
the gathered up all the "last scene teddy scenes" put the dialoge sounds to them XD from episode 1 till 2day's episode
that was soo cute XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:44

xKiMix wrote: I agree if i understood them, it would have been alot better! I'm now beginning to hate shin's dad....
He better not start philandering!! well actually, he is having philandering thoughts! Shame on him! to think he is the King, a role model for his country! :x

I'm kinda mad at CG, she slapped my Shin!! But then again she did have a reason...i wonder what Shin and Hyorin talked about that made CG angry, i bet its something about Shin and CG's relationship.

I started hella laughing when i saw shin in the pony tails and makeup! It was hilarious!! Since they did that scene maybe they will also do the bathroom scene i was hoping for! XD XD XD
hehehe well..
I actually liked that slap XD he shouldn't have forced her like that! I mean he was with Hyorin..and he should know that she only sees Yul as a friend grrrrrrrr,men are animals lol
ok ok this is just a drama ! lol!!!

oh yeah I hope they do that scene too XD it would be awsome to see how they'd do that in the drama !!

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 9th, '06, 14:46

it was so cutee aaaaa kissing scen Shin and Chae:D
Last edited by Shina on Mar 9th, '06, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 14:46

CraZyaH wrote: lol and that glasses girl,well I hosnestly didn't see that one coming
you should've seen how he first realized how pretty she was when he took her glasses off,lol that scene was so funny XD!!!
oh and the final credits were cute too
the gathered up all the "last scene teddy scenes" put the dialoge sounds to them XD from episode 1 till 2day's episode
that was soo cute XD
I didn't see that coming either!
It was sooooo funny when the glasses girl was looking at that magazine, and then that guy came along, and it seemed liked he was hitting on her. :lol Oh, and the look he gave to her when he was leaving was priceless! Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he the one who is the meanest to CG? out of the 3 he is the one that picks on her the most right?
I remember the manhwa when CG said...
something "panty" thats when i knew it was from the manhwa when she asked him "you're wearing no panty" XD XD XD :lol that was hilarious!
I loved the ending credits, it was sooo cute! I want one of those teddy bears!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:47

I guess I've typed enough spoilers for 2day lol can;t wait till next week's eppies XD!!
and guess what My Yully is STILL not evil enough :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

edit
xKiMix wrote: I didn't see that coming either!
It was sooooo funny when the glasses girl was looking at that magazine, and then that guy came along, and it seemed liked he was hitting on her. :lol Oh, and the look he gave to her when he was leaving was priceless! Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he the one who is the meanest to CG? out of the 3 he is the one that picks on her the most right?
!
lol yep that's him! :whistling:
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 9th, '06, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 9th, '06, 14:48

CraZyaH: still ^^ you know the DESTIN make all a time Hyorin and Yul meeting o.o
the first time in a airport, after ..with Yul's mother ...

i'm sure they going like the generation story from the parent ...

ohh i cannot wait to see the reaction after take off a glass...lollllllll

xKiMix: omg ..i'm begin to hate Shin's father too ... how can he be like that ...well in a manhwa ...
Shin's mother gonna be pregnant ..
and i saw some scene ...we can see ...some relation with Shin's father and Yul's mother ..

for to ask if Shin and Yul can be ''brother''
NO WAY!!!! O.O ..wait who is the most older between Yul and Shin? o.o
+ they born in a same year ...i'm right.?
i know Yul's mother and Shin's mother hate between them long time ...

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 9th, '06, 14:52

I wonder how long do i have to stay up to wait for the uploads... :goggle:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 14:52

Miaka FY wrote:
xKiMix: omg ..i'm begin to hate Shin's father too ... how can he be like that ...well in a manhwa ...
and i saw some scene ...we can see ...some relation with Shin's father and Yul's mother ..

I don't think the pregnant thing will happen, since Shin already has a sister in the drama.

And the thing with the mothers, I was in the impression that they were friends at one time, since didn't yul's mom mention something about helping Shin's mom, even before she became the Queen? :unsure:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:53

Miaka FY wrote:
well being the same age doesn't mean they can't be brothers,cuz if they were,they'd be from different mothers,so it doesn't really matter ... I just hope they're only cousins :unsure:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 9th, '06, 14:54

xKiMix wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:

I don't think the pregnant thing will happen, since Shin already has a sister in the drama.

And the thing with the mothers, I was in the impression that they were friends at one time, since didn't yul's mom mention something about helping Shin's mom, even before she became the Queen? :unsure:
humm friend and after become ennemie...maybe ..o.o

still about i said in a spoiler
..nan if i remember correctly ..we can see a girl with a long hair black ...
and she is a Shin's sister ...in a manhwa ..i'm a wrong ? o.o

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 14:57

Miaka FY wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:

don't think the pregnancy thing will happen either..and Shin's sister doesn't appear in tha manhwa..well at least I haven't seen her in the first 9 volumes yet :unsure:
so I guess they've changed lots of things from the manhwa,but kept the best parts XD like in 2day's episode hehehe

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 9th, '06, 15:02

CraZyaH wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:
xKiMix wrote:

don't think the pregnancy thing will happen either..and Shin's sister doesn't appear in tha manhwa..well at least I haven't seen her in the first 9 volumes yet :unsure:
so I guess they've changed lots of things from the manhwa,but kept the best parts XD like in 2day's episode hehehe
in a vol 10 or 11
have appear a girl with a black hair ..many person said she is Shin's sister ...
she have a curly hair ... :blink

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 9th, '06, 15:05

Miaka FY wrote:
in a vol 10 or 11
have appear a girl with a black hair ..many person said she is Shin's sister ...
Ohh! I saw that girl. I don't think she is Shin's sister though. Looking at the pictures, she doesn't even seem to act like his sister. I thought she was the one that wanted to marry Yul. :unsure:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 15:07

xKiMix wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:
in a vol 10 or 11
Ohh! I saw that girl. I don't think she is Shin's sister though. Looking at the pictures, she doesn't even seem to act like his sister. I thought she was the one that wanted to marry Yul. :unsure:
hmmm,I think I should download v10 n 11 and see that girl :scratch:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 9th, '06, 15:18

xKiMix: hummm maybe she is a girl who like Yul from England ..but i saw someone mentionned about Shin's sister in a manhwa ..so i dunno now :crazy:

the vol 12 in raw it's out ^^ ..some chapter ...

omg dunno how can be finish this manhwa ...o.o

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 9th, '06, 15:53

here's the long-awaited HQ episode 17 direct download that some of you have been waiting for....whew, that took forever for me to upload :whistling:

EPISODE 17 HQ - GOONG

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tpwmm9

happy downloading :D

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Mar 9th, '06, 18:54

CraZyaH wrote:that song is not part of the OST ,its called Parrot,and the singer is HawL :D
I've already posted links to the mp3,MV and live performance for that song on page 64
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=945 ^^
Oops. :sweat: I haven't listened to the soundtrack, so I just guessed. Thanks for the correction. XB

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Mar 9th, '06, 20:02

Hm...there was somethingin ep 18 that I hoped will end differently....why she has to be so stupid...If I was her.......wrrrr..:(((((((((((((
Ok so where can I get preview of 19?

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 9th, '06, 20:25

Goong episode 18 140+ MB, courtesy of kalinda85's clubbox:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1J2L ... UMABYD2HVL

please help reup for others :)

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 9th, '06, 21:16

miedzyslowami wrote:Hm...there was somethingin ep 18 that I hoped will end differently....why she has to be so stupid...If I was her.......wrrrr..:(((((((((((((
Ok so where can I get preview of 19?
What do you want to end differently?
*waits for a spoiler* XDDDD~

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 10th, '06, 02:03

some of the scenes I liked from 2day's episode
gotta love girlie Shin hehehe [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... ingirl.jpg[/img]
*sigh* wish that was me :wub: :wub: :cry: [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... ulkiss.jpg[/img]
The SLAP!! :w00t: heheh,couldn't get this right cuz she slapped him soo fast,but anyway
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... he0412.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... he0411.jpg[/img]
:lol :lol

lol and this one
I'd love to see how those 2 's relationship develops in the next few episodes hehe
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... /glluv.jpg[/img]

foreverluv

Post by foreverluv » Mar 10th, '06, 02:17

soutsada7 wrote:here's the long-awaited HQ episode 17 direct download that some of you have been waiting for....whew, that took forever for me to upload :whistling:

EPISODE 17 HQ - GOONG

Thank you sooooo much for posting the direct d/l link to ep. 17 ... my God, and it's HQ version too ... I really really appreciated your patient and kindness . :wub: :cheers: :mrgreen:

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 10th, '06, 02:50

soutsada7 wrote:here's the long-awaited HQ episode 17 direct download that some of you have been waiting for....whew, that took forever for me to upload :whistling:

EPISODE 17 HQ - GOONG

Ah~ Thank you so much ^--^ even though the subs arent out yet :cry:
Banner and Ava of Goong from Ashita no Wings ^_^

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 10th, '06, 05:51

soutsada7 wrote:Goong episode 18 140+ MB, courtesy of kalinda85's clubbox:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1J2L ... UMABYD2HVL

please help reup for others :)
Aaahhhh thank you thank you a million!! I watched this episode already but i was downloading to watch it with the subs.. it was 97% done and then .. Whoala!! the torrent had error!!!

Thanks again for posting the direct d/l.

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 10th, '06, 05:58

Oooooo i just finished watching Ep18. Really getting me crazy over this drama! :roll
Seriously hoping for a really good ending...

and CraZyaH.. your pics are great hehe..
I love the scene when Shin Video Cam himself kissing CG.. how swweeett.. :wub:

Post by Guest » Mar 10th, '06, 06:06

WWAAHHH!!!
I'm crazy too for this drama...it's superb!!
And I'm in love with the male actors, hehehe :P

hitrunningh

Post by hitrunningh » Mar 10th, '06, 06:16

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 10th, '06, 06:19

Thx a lot CraZyaH for the caps, cant wait for the ep 18 to be downloaded finished
Hope this drama will have a happy ending

yoyoyo

ep 18

Post by yoyoyo » Mar 10th, '06, 06:43

how do i get ep 18 without getting it from clubbox?
it just doesnt work! ::sigh::

goong forever

Post by goong forever » Mar 10th, '06, 06:50

can someone send it through yousendit.com?

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 10th, '06, 07:15

You can d/l the torrent file from here..
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

Or view it at

:-)

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 10th, '06, 07:53

goong forever wrote:can someone send it through yousendit.com?
sophendo posted tons of ysi links for goong episode 18 @ soompi. Just go to soompi.com and check it out at the "goong" thread :)

-=naoko=-

Post by -=naoko=- » Mar 10th, '06, 08:01

hi....
can anyone tell me wats the differents between 350mb version and the 700 mb version??
is the 350 mb lower quality than the 700 mb 1, or was it cut short ....or what??

thank you!!!!

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 10th, '06, 08:09

nothing different ..just one is Widesreem and the other (700 mb) is full

omg the episode 18 was like O.O
kya!!!! Shin blood are hot in this episode ...that so cute and romantical!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

-=naoko=-

Post by -=naoko=- » Mar 10th, '06, 09:29

Miaka FY wrote:nothing different ..just one is Widesreem and the other (700 mb) is full
er......wats widesreem and full?? u mean the screen of the video?

ocling

Post by ocling » Mar 10th, '06, 15:27

LOL I just got to know about this drama.. YUL IS CUTE!

:cheers:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 10th, '06, 15:33

ocling wrote:LOL I just got to know about this drama.. YUL IS CUTE!

:cheers:
and he's mine :glare: lol j/k!

Edit:
-=naoko=- wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:nothing different ..just one is Widesreem and the other (700 mb) is full
er......wats widesreem and full?? u mean the screen of the video?
I think she meant Wide-stream? but anyway..
well u see the 700MB has better video quality than the 350MB,u won't notice that unless u're playing it on full screen ^^
I used to love 350MBs but now I'm sticking to the 700MBs XD
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 10th, '06, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 10th, '06, 15:37

CraZyaH!! What nice caps! In one of them, you wish that it was you instead of CG. Same with me but its with SHIN! XD wouldn't it be great if it were true? :wub:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 10th, '06, 15:42

xKiMix wrote:CraZyaH!! What nice caps! In one of them, you wish that it was you instead of CG. Same with me but its with SHIN! XD wouldn't it be great if it were true? :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

yeah that would be great :wub: :wub:

but it could never happen :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 10th, '06, 15:53

any one watched the prev. of 17-18 here?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 10th, '06, 16:00

*Lifo* wrote:any one watched the prev. of 17-18 here?
watched the previews and episodes,why?

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 10th, '06, 16:19

OOoo did you all watch the short clip on making of EP18 when Shin recorded CG while she was sleeping and he ******* her?Got it from Soompi.. cute! :w00t: Wish I could understand Korean.. shish!

and CraZyaH.. u can have your Yul.. leave Shin to me please hehhe :wub:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 10th, '06, 17:25

PsychoWabbit wrote:OOoo did you all watch the short clip on making of EP18 when Shin recorded CG while she was sleeping and he ******* her?Got it from Soompi.. cute! :w00t: Wish I could understand Korean.. shish!

well u can have him XD just don't think Kimi would let you :whistling:

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 10th, '06, 17:47

CraZyaH wrote:
Don't u watch the previews of the coming eps. in thier official website?!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 10th, '06, 17:52

*Lifo* wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Don't u watch the previews of the coming eps. in thier official website?!
u mean for episodes 19 and 20?
nope

blueberry166

Post by blueberry166 » Mar 10th, '06, 17:57

hi juz wanna to check with you guys...where can i view goong raw for vol. 12?as i was reading through the forums i heard someone said its out... :-) 8)

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 10th, '06, 20:05

I believe there are screencaps from EPISODE 18 -> http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDi ... &WH=&MODE=

And here's the preview of 18 : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... index.html

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 10th, '06, 20:18

Have anyone seen EP.18

AHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :goggle: :goggle: EPISODE 18 WAS AMAZING SHIN WAS SUCH A PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the camera and all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhh

shin what with the kiss :scratch: and OMG!!!!!! CG SMACK SHIN OMG this drama is getting to goood :cheers: :cheers: am going crazy with this drama !!!!!!!! :goggle: :goggle:

WHAT WELL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR EP. 19

I can't believe yul kiss CG I can't OMG!!! am just going crazy right just finish ep.18
MY SPRING BREAK HAS FINALLY CAME :cheers: :cheers: thank god
now I can stay home an watch my drama YAYAYAYAYA

MAN this drama is getting crazy Muhahahaha

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 11th, '06, 00:21

CraZyaH, I wonder if we can only watch the Korean TV with Tvants, if no can you please tell me how to select other ones, and if yes, can anybody tell me if there is a way to wacth Tv from other countries like Taiwan online too? Sorry to bother you guys with all these requests ^^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 11th, '06, 03:18

Maddie87 wrote:CraZyaH, I wonder if we can only watch the Korean TV with Tvants, if no can you please tell me how to select other ones, and if yes, can anybody tell me if there is a way to wacth Tv from other countries like Taiwan online too? Sorry to bother you guys with all these requests ^^
well I believe there are some taiwanese channels there and some chinese ones..not really sure tho because I haven't tried them,but you could try for urself and see ^^

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 11th, '06, 03:46

thx for answering me, I'm going to search then :D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 11th, '06, 03:50

Dare_Devil09 wrote:Have anyone seen EP.18

AHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :goggle: :goggle: EPISODE 18 WAS AMAZING SHIN WAS SUCH A PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the camera and all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhh

shin what with the kiss :scratch: and OMG!!!!!! CG SMACK SHIN OMG this drama is getting to goood :cheers: :cheers: am going crazy with this drama !!!!!!!! :goggle: :goggle:

I can't believe yul kiss CG I can't OMG!!! am just going crazy right just finish ep.18
I know I loved that episode,especially
the slap! heheh...awwww and Yullie's kiss :wub: :wub:
btw love ur sig,who is that?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 11th, '06, 04:28

CraZyaH wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:OOoo did you all watch the short clip on making of EP18 when Shin recorded CG while she was sleeping and he ******* her?Got it from Soompi.. cute! :w00t: Wish I could understand Korean.. shish!

well u can have him XD just don't think Kimi would let you :whistling:

Yup! got that right! :rambo: SHIN's MINE!! Let's get it on! :rambo: :lol

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 11th, '06, 04:33

CraZyaH wrote:
Dare_Devil09 wrote:Have anyone seen EP.18

I know I loved that episode,especially
the slap! heheh...awwww and Yullie's kiss :wub: :wub:
btw love ur sig,who is that?
It u-know yunho from TVXQ I like ur avator is cute
MAN CG smack was just wow but I don't blame her :salut: what shin did was very wrong I can't wait until ep.19 wonder if shin going to say srry.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 11th, '06, 04:52

awww...Even if i'm a Shin camper, i would have to admit, he did deserve that slap.
What pisses me off is that its both obvious that they like each other but they are still are going to have the divorce/step down from being the next king! Its perfect now since they both like each other but they are still planning to do those things. and CG is really slow, and not noticing that shin likes her, he gets jealous, and show hints, and kisses her! Then again it maybe that freakin Hyorin's fault that cause her to doubt shin's love. :glare:
Sorry kinda off topic:
Dare_Devil09 I love u-know!!! I knew DBSK for awhile, but i just really got into them now. Where is that clip from? -end :offtopic:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 11th, '06, 06:31

xKiMix wrote:awww...Even if i'm a Shin camper, i would have to admit, he did deserve that slap.
What pisses me off is that its both obvious that they like each other but they are still are going to have the divorce/step down from being the next king! Its perfect now since they both like each other but they are still planning to do those things. and CG is really slow, and not noticing that shin likes her, he gets jealous, and show hints, and kisses her! Then again it maybe that freakin Hyorin's fault that cause her to doubt shin's love. :glare:
well I think the reason why she doesn't notice that he actually likes her,is because she thinks he's being more possessive than loving,,,and he does seem like that kind of person,u know the kind that likes to have everything just for the sake of it :glare:

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 11th, '06, 06:36

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:awww...Even if i'm a Shin camper, i would have to admit, he did deserve that slap.
well I think the reason why she doesn't notice that he actually likes her,is because she thinks he's being more possessive than loving,,,and he does seem like that kind of person,u know the kind that likes to have everything just for the sake of it :glare:

ooo yeah Crazyah, I agree with you on that :O!