My Name is Kim Sam-Soon (MBC, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
chiyoaiki

Post by chiyoaiki » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:17

Why doesn't Sam-Soon like her name?
Why does Sam-Soon call Jin-Heon Sam-Shik?

Thanks.

chunkie munkie

Post by chunkie munkie » Mar 30th, '06, 16:00

This is my very 1st Kdrama...
Loving it.... It's soooo funny. I love the beating!!! That's just soo cool. I crack up all the time.
But this series reminds me much of Bridget Jones...

Mmm... I think I'd rather see Samsoon w/Henry. *sigh* where are these kinda guys in the world??

pel1300

Post by pel1300 » Apr 1st, '06, 00:25

Ok, I liked this drama a lot. That said...

Oh man, all I can think of after watching this drama is how much I dislike both Sam Shik and Sam Soon.

They truly deserved each other in the end. Sam Shik is just a straight up jerk and/or idiot who leads both samsoon and heejin on at times. The only guys who do that are players who do it intentionally for the sake of getting in the girl's pants, and then ditching her afterwards. Sam Shik obviously didn't have this intention, so his behavior is pretty idiotic. In real life, I don't know any guys who act so foolishly.

SamSoon? ugh, it was difficult to watch her on screen. Her character was annoying, stubborn, stupid, and absolutely CLUELESS. Remember when she brought the porridge to Heejin's place, and then refused to leave when Heejin asked her to? If Sam Soon had an ounce of common sense she would realize that she was crossing the line. I was so glad that this drama had the guts to have Hee Jin throw the porridge down the sink.

Oh yea, and her entire crusade to get her name changed was just lame. Try this, introduce yourself as "hee jin" to everyone you meet....problem solved. Yea, that Sam Soon doesn't have much of a brain. All it did was take up time that could have been used on other more interesting characters(like her much more attractive and smart older sister and the chef guy).

This drama had some great side characters, its too bad they didn't get much screen time. The chief chef and samsoon's older sister were interesting, but their story was left out in the open.

Hee Jin was the most likeable "bad" girl in any drama I've seen. And she was the most realistic IMO. Lets be honest, theres no such thing as those angelic girls we often see in Kdramas. Even the nicest girls have flaws in their personalities. Hee Jin wasn't perfect, she maybe made an error of judgment or two, but her core personality was very cheerful and sweet in comparison to Sam Soon(Sam Soon has a good heart, but sorry I can only tolerate so much stupidity from a character).

I see a few ppl dislike her, but i think they forget just how terrible her situation is. It absolutely sucked, and to top it all off she is losing her boyfriend to someone like Sam Soon.

Yes, when she requested Sam Shik to come with her to the states, I took it as an obvious last attempt to get him back, and I had no problem with that whatsoever. Considering the way things played out, and the way Sam Soon acted towards her, I can hardly blame her for trying to steal Sam Shik back one last time.

I didn't think she did anything wrong at any point. In fact, she got royally screwed over. She only had a 35% chance of survival after her diagnosis, and then sam shik's mom pressured her to leave for the states without telling Sam Shik, which eventually leads to their break up. Also, what kept Hee Jin going those 3 years in CA was the fact that she could return to Sam Shik. So when that happens, he dumps her for some older woman that he has only known for what, a couple months at most?

The only thing that bugged me about her was when she asked Henry to wait for her to finish medical school before pursuing his dream

anthitran

Post by anthitran » Apr 6th, '06, 13:08

I love this drama. My second top 5 fave k-drama. I'm so obsess w/ the leading actor, Hyun Bin. He is so super cute with his dimples.

seeker

Post by seeker » Apr 16th, '06, 12:30

You know pel1300? I find it a little strange that you registered in D-Addicts and your first post was a copy of the one you posted in Soompi forums. I think that people over there gave thorough answers to it so I wont bother, but I just find it strange :-)
Niki

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Apr 16th, '06, 18:02

I really enjoyed this drama bravo! :cheers:

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 16th, '06, 18:30

This drama was really really good

@ pel1300, ah what is up with your disappointment at the 2 central characters when you say that you liked the series? I think you are suppose to hate Sam Shik's character while enjoying and relating to Sam Soon's. If you didn't like the characers so much then I would defintly defintly suggest NOT watching My Girl...oh no you would DEFINTLY hate a drama that is in the K-Drama's top 30...oh no that would be horrible

mustang

Post by mustang » Apr 17th, '06, 14:13

I just finish watching this K-drama and IMHO, the series is good and worth the time to watch. With Sam Soon around, it's funny. Along the way, there a scenes that are emotional like when Sam Shik break up with Hee Jin.

koolraine

Post by koolraine » Apr 22nd, '06, 02:29

HI everyone, I am new to this forum. I have to say that I feel in love with kdrama after watching MNIKSS. Kim Sun ah is great, :thumright: She is hilarious, I love her dialouge and actions. Personally, I am crazy over Hyun Bin too.................. my favorite screen is when he finds himself in the situation where there is no toilet paper. Sam Soon is so funny making fun of him. :lol

tomoe_desu

Post by tomoe_desu » Apr 25th, '06, 04:58

chiyoaiki wrote:Why doesn't Sam-Soon like her name?
Why does Sam-Soon call Jin-Heon Sam-Shik?

Thanks.
I'm not really sure why Sam Soon doesn't like her name, but I think once she mentioned that it had something to do with the two S's... I don't know but I think this makes it a bit weird for Koreans? I think you need to ask somebody Korean for this.

Sam Soon calls Jin Heon Sam Shik to make fun of him. That way, they'd both have 'ugly' names. XD

seeker

Post by seeker » Apr 25th, '06, 08:44

From what I've read over at the Soompi Forum from "gingerbread", Sam Soon is a very old fashioned name and since Sam means 3 in Korean it's like calling her the 3rd daughter. Sam Shik is the equivalent of Sam Soon.
You should go check the " MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON" thread over at the Soompi Forum http://www.soompi.com/
Niki

Elilover

Post by Elilover » Apr 26th, '06, 10:46

haha

I love this drama too....

I am watching it recently

It's funny and romantic ....

13dayfairytale

Post by 13dayfairytale » May 2nd, '06, 11:29

hello everybody!

i'm just here to say that i've opened the fanlisitng for jin-heon and samsoon....

http://cantdeny.com/iloveyou/

so if you love them... go join! :P

joey tan

Post by joey tan » May 5th, '06, 15:29

i love tis drama very much!!!!!
i think tis actor(hyun bin ) will b famous

greenpea133

Post by greenpea133 » May 10th, '06, 02:00

I love this drama, but i kind of think that towards the end was a bit stretching the ending. Usually i only watch k-dramas with good looking people, but sam soon in an exception. She wasn't that pretty, but i just LOVE LOVE her character. I got used to her whinning and annoying voice, but her acting, in my opinion, was great. Also the leading man was great and hot. I also love the movie he was in "millionair first love." IT'S a must see tear jeaker.

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 6th, '06, 21:44

I just finished this drama. It's pretty good. I'd recommend it. If you ask why, I'm not sure how to answer that :).
I will be moving to Pomona California mid July. Anybody kind enough to tell me of Asian restaurants around that area (OC/LAC) please drop me a line.

ji woon

SOUNDTRACK DOWNLOADS!!!

Post by ji woon » Jun 9th, '06, 19:18

hey guys,
newbie here. but where do i download these soundtracks from this series?

ahhhh (:

i am in love with hyun bin too!

KoreanMania

Re: SOUNDTRACK DOWNLOADS!!!

Post by KoreanMania » Jun 9th, '06, 23:31

ji woon wrote:hey guys,
newbie here. but where do i download these soundtracks from this series?

ahhhh (:

i am in love with hyun bin too!
You'll be able to download it from here --> http://z14.invisionfree.com/phillyosts/ ... owtopic=61 :-) Enjoy!
꼬라지하고 는!!! -One of my favorite phrase from Na Sang Shil/Anna Jo from ''Fantasy Couple''- :lol

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 10th, '06, 16:27

garnet07 wrote: It has become one of my favorite dramas. I'll be putting it up with Dae Jang Geum, Full House, Sweet 18 and My Girl + Kim Sam Soon. Love romantic comedies.
hey ^.^
i just finished watching full house and my girl...
both dramas i loved!!! :wub:
kim sam soon is next on the list! *yay*
is it worth buying the series dvd?

ji woon

THANKS! :)

Post by ji woon » Jun 10th, '06, 16:32

HEYYY...
thanks for the songs..
i loveeee that show (:

<3

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jun 10th, '06, 16:43

chrizzy_bebe wrote:
garnet07 wrote: It has become one of my favorite dramas. I'll be putting it up with Dae Jang Geum, Full House, Sweet 18 and My Girl + Kim Sam Soon. Love romantic comedies.
hey ^.^
i just finished watching full house and my girl...
both dramas i loved!!! :wub:
kim sam soon is next on the list! *yay*
is it worth buying the series dvd?
YES on all 3
Check me out at www.myspace.com/horndogbuddhist OR www.cyworld.com/ (name wujiaqi0514)

ji woon

BUY!

Post by ji woon » Jun 10th, '06, 16:47

kim sam soon??!!!

you should and definitely need to. because u willl have a good laugh. (:
its relaxing and a comedy.

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 10th, '06, 17:06

excellent advice!
thanks! (^.~)v

ji woon

you're welcome!

Post by ji woon » Jun 10th, '06, 20:53

not a problem ^^

bananaaa

Post by bananaaa » Jun 12th, '06, 23:24

hi all,

are there any rumors for a 2nd season? i love this series so much. really funny. :mrgreen:

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Aug 5th, '06, 18:57

really fun show. ranks up in the top 10 any day but, its just me but i really think sam soon didnt match with the main actor. they just didnt seem like they would be couple. i know love is blind but she looks wayyyy older then him then the 3yrs they said. guess im used to older guys/ younger girl matchups lol.
oo, and that kiss(think episode 6) was WOW! u dont see "real" kisses like that in k-doramas.

The Linguist

Post by The Linguist » Aug 5th, '06, 23:56

Is there a torrent available for the complete series? I'd rather download that than each episode individually.

I looked around but couldnt' find it and didn't really want to read 21 pages of this thread.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 6th, '06, 07:03

I don't think anyone has made batch torrent for this. so.. you'll probably have to DL it by episode.

jangirl

Post by jangirl » Aug 7th, '06, 12:00

i really enjoyed this drama. i must say this tops my fave comedy kdramas. the story is just sweet and of course HYUNBIN oppah is to die watching for :wub:
jisung + eugene = my fave kdrama couple
.gif credits to lalakid87

murid

Post by murid » Aug 17th, '06, 09:52

annyong...southern malaysian...n singaporean. catch sam-soon on chanel u at 10pm TONITE!. hehehe... i got the cds. still wanna watch it again. evem though some plot are not very smooth but i can guarantee u`ll not regret watching it.

nice watching ^_^ V..................a walk 2 remember.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 17th, '06, 18:30

for North Americans w/ channel AZN TV.. MNKISS is airing at 8pm PCT / 11PM EST it just started Monday, so if you didn't know...

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Aug 17th, '06, 18:45

SWEETNESS. although I don't watch TV much anymore...but SWEET

the_spin0ff

Post by the_spin0ff » Aug 23rd, '06, 04:39

I'm watching this drama on AZN tv, and I must say, its probably my favorite K-Drama I've seen so far.

btw, theirs this song that they play in-between episodes. It has an R&Bish sound to it, does anyone know the song?

smapgal

Post by smapgal » Aug 26th, '06, 00:06

hi does anyone have the OST for this drama? Thank you

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 26th, '06, 04:07

smapgal

Post by smapgal » Aug 26th, '06, 14:37

BOGCHI wrote:you can find the OST here: http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=61&st=0
thanks for ur help but i went to that link to dl it, i having problem cos it seemed like the link is expired..

beckygal3

help...want MVs

Post by beckygal3 » Aug 31st, '06, 04:43

hey guys...

can anyone help me ...i want to download the music videos for full house, my name is sumsong and a love to kill and other korean drama MVs... i find them really good... like the songs,,,,though i dunt understand being an india from singapore... hope sum one can help me...thx so much
cheers

KSS

kim sam soon thoughts

Post by KSS » Sep 1st, '06, 05:06

watching it in singapore right now

korea brings its best to singapore audiences as compared to japan; when was the last time we got a top rated japanese drama? great white tower and that was a 2003 production. the korean government is dead serious in promoting korea abroad and kudos its doing a great job so far.

not too long ago, we got lovers in paris and now my lovely sam soon. the script and scenarios are even better for KSS and kim sun ah is fabulous in the role. she brought sam soon to life. read an interview with one of the korean newspapers where sun ah was asked how likely it was that a glam guy like jin heon would fall for someone like sam soon.

for me this is one of the potential problems with the drama, the believability factor. the sam soon character feels so like a real person that i want to believe that this fairy tale is possible. we're about half way through and at the point where hee jin is back in the picture, so will the drama be able to convince me why jin heon gives up hee jin who loves him so deeply?

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Sep 6th, '06, 15:09

hey, beside the NG here, is there a Special for this drama?

junkiLUVIN101

Post by junkiLUVIN101 » Sep 8th, '06, 04:51

i wasnt all that interested in downloading this show until it aired on tv a couple weeks ago, i fell in love (as i do with all dramas) and downloaded it as soon as possible (i couldnt wait every day for it to come on at 11pm) good show, good show

piggyLove

Post by piggyLove » Sep 11th, '06, 08:39

Hohoho! I just watched finished MNIKSS <33, and i simply LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The storyline, the actors [especially kim sun ah and hyun bin], the music XD! They're GREATTT! :33
WOO, it's so funny, and i just can't stop laughing xD. A definitely good series, it's my FAVOURITE currently! :thumleft: Must watch!! :thumright: :wub:

LisainCalifornia

Post by LisainCalifornia » Sep 13th, '06, 06:06

I just finished Sam Soon tonight. I have mixed feelings about this drama. I have also seen My Girl (which I LOVED), and Full House (which was cute).

There were parts of this drama that were very funny and well written, but there were other parts that I just did not like at all. First of all, I know that the body-image thing must be different in Korea. Sam Soon was not fat. Anyone could see that. But besides that, I hated how everyone called her fat--including Jin-heon. I kept wondering how she could love someone who was always so cruel to her? And the way she kept saying "He's my last chance" was just so desperate. Like she was not desperately in love with HIM, but he was her last generic hope to get married. There is nothing romantic about that.

There were some cruel moments that really stood out--like when he kicked her bike over after giving her a ride home. How could you love a guy like that? And when they finally got together and were talking about sleeping together and she said "I have to lose 15 pounds first..."--I kept waiting for him to say "You are beautiful, Sam Soon--right now, just as you are" But instead he asked "how long will it take you to lose the weight?" What a prince, eh? :| And the way that every one in the show put her down--like his mother--she called her "moon-face" and talked about how fat she was every time her name was mentioned. Why all of the cruelty? Maybe something did not translate culturally for me (I am American), and I just don't get it.

But I did like the writing and thought the acting was pretty good. The actor who played Jin Heon was alright, but the actor that played Henry was very appealing. I also loved the girl who played Yoo Hee-jin--she was really good. And of course the woman who played Sam Soon was wonderful.

jayph

Post by jayph » Sep 16th, '06, 04:02

LisainCalifornia wrote:I just finished Sam Soon tonight. I have mixed feelings about this drama. I have also seen My Girl (which I LOVED), and Full House (which was cute).

There were parts of this drama that were very funny and well written, but there were other parts that I just did not like at all. First of all, I know that the body-image thing must be different in Korea. Sam Soon was not fat. Anyone could see that. But besides that, I hated how everyone called her fat--including Jin-heon. I kept wondering how she could love someone who was always so cruel to her? And the way she kept saying "He's my last chance" was just so desperate. Like she was not desperately in love with HIM, but he was her last generic hope to get married. There is nothing romantic about that.

There were some cruel moments that really stood out--like when he kicked her bike over after giving her a ride home. How could you love a guy like that? And when they finally got together and were talking about sleeping together and she said "I have to lose 15 pounds first..."--I kept waiting for him to say "You are beautiful, Sam Soon--right now, just as you are" But instead he asked "how long will it take you to lose the weight?" What a prince, eh? :| And the way that every one in the show put her down--like his mother--she called her "moon-face" and talked about how fat she was every time her name was mentioned. Why all of the cruelty? Maybe something did not translate culturally for me (I am American), and I just don't get it.

But I did like the writing and thought the acting was pretty good. The actor who played Jin Heon was alright, but the actor that played Henry was very appealing. I also loved the girl who played Yoo Hee-jin--she was really good. And of course the woman who played Sam Soon was wonderful.
Yea i think culture is definitely an issue here. Asians in general are very in-your-face about other people's weight. It seems like in some extent a taboo for being fat (a bit exaggerated here). Seriously a lot of Asians especially in Asia will tell you straight away if you're fat. That's one of a few stuff I dislike Asians (but of course I'm Asian and I love my culture) :wub:

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Sep 16th, '06, 04:19

I think that you both are right in your opinions....US Asians tend to be the quick draw in physical appearance...I can completely understand how women sometimes feel....For example, there is a girl that I am kind-of interested in; however, she doesn't put too much into her self appearance telling me that "she isn't going to attract guys." But the thing is that I find her physically attractive and personality-surperb. (However, I am like most guys- in that I would really like to eventually see her dress up one day. Maybe it is the competitive streak in me.) MY POINT IS that Kim Sam Soon just highlights and also pokes fun of 1 person's insecurity. The reality of being "bigger than normal" is just an outside characteristic....If someone is interested and loves you...they love you for who you are not what you look like.

ellasam81

Post by ellasam81 » Oct 5th, '06, 11:36

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 5th, '06, 19:09

Yeah, it is true that Asians are very blunt in what they think about your appearance and weight. like i'm vietnamese, 5'2" and 125 lbs and I grew up here in the US.. and last summer, I worked in a grocery store and my coworkers, boss, and even customers that I didnt even know that well would tell me straight out that i'm chubby and I need to lose weight. And I know that if I was American, they wouldnt dare tell me that straight to my face. I think Asians think that they are doing you a favor by tellin' you're getting fat so that you can watch your weight b/c even if you were the slightest bit chubby, you'd fall out of the norm for being a super petite asian with slim waists and figures. I know that kind of bluntness would not fly with an American, but you just have to understand that it's just a cultural difference. And the purpose of My Name is Kim Sam Soon was to bring out that difference and poke fun at it..i think the series just turned the issue into something light-hearted and comical, it wasnt to show the cruelty of the asian culture. Sam Soon was supposed to be kinda like the korean Bridget Jones. It was just to show that women do have many insecurities about themselves and through Sam Soon's strong character, you can tell she really didnt let it get to her much since she still didnt change her ways for anyone or take crap from anyone, including Jin Hun even if she did love him.

And I think Jin Hun's character kicked her bike and did all of that not out of cruelty, but he was simply being childish b/c that was when he started to like her already (cuz like Sam soon said, if he didnt like her, why would he call her to come out in the middle of the night? he obviously missed her) but he did not want to admit it to himself or her that he did like her..so to cover that up, he acts mean and childish. I actually thought that part was funny cuz he could tell he was in total denial. And the fact that in the end, he still chose Sam Soon over Hee Jin, whom he dated for so long and used to really love, that shows that he did truly love Sam Soon for who she was. I think when he's mean to her, he's just being silly and kidding around, not for the purpose of being cruel.

I think overall, you just have to view this series as light-hearted comedy that lets normal women relate to the main character. Sam soon represented alot of average women in that we all dont have great figures and perfect love lives. But she never stopped dreaming and working for what she wanted, and even till the end, it shows that there is no guaranteed happy ending in life, but she'll keep trying. And that was really realistic to me b/c i def could relate to her..she was hilarious! I thought her and Jin Hun were so funny and adorable together b/c they werent your typical lovey dovey, mushy eushy couple..they made fun of each other n didnt take each others' crap and that's actually how real relationships are..i fight with my bf all the time! but he knows he's not goin' anywhere if he wants to live..lol just wish he was as cute and hot as Hyun Bin then all would be perfect..(Crap i hope he's not reading this..)

joyce20176

Post by joyce20176 » Oct 7th, '06, 05:17

I llove this drama, it is the best korean drama ever, it so funny and cute ;). Love Sam Soon and Sam Sik together, they are just too cute on and off screen, I wish to see them again in another drama. Kim Suna is so pretty and talent, her acting is so good.

Love Suna and Hyun Bin!!!

red bean taiyaki

Post by red bean taiyaki » Oct 8th, '06, 23:04

waah, so good... does anyone know of more good dramas on youtube? i can't seem to dl anymore...

kurenai_19

Post by kurenai_19 » Oct 9th, '06, 00:22

have u tried full house and my girl,both also not bad

blue_angel85

Post by blue_angel85 » Oct 9th, '06, 00:46

goshhh, hyun bin is so cuteeeeee

XxLenaxX

Post by XxLenaxX » Oct 25th, '06, 03:57

This was the first series that got me hooked onto kdrama... I heart this series alot..mi fav!! it's HILARIOUS! so fun to watch! Kim Sun Ah is the funniest woman i've ever seen on a screen, she was so natural for that part..cracked me up! Sam Soon + Sam Shik = great chemistry and Hyun Bin is adorabblllee! Daniel was quite hot as well. Besides the WONDERFUL eye candy, the plot was so great because it was so realistic! I would totally recommend for anyone who hasnt seen it!

Caja

Post by Caja » Nov 23rd, '06, 12:23

blue_angel85 wrote:goshhh, hyun bin is so cuteeeeee
:wub: :wub: :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Nov 25th, '06, 15:02

Ah. I seriously don't mind watching this again and again although there's no anticipation for what's going to happen :wub: :wub: :wub:

daisylya

Post by daisylya » Nov 27th, '06, 16:16

i love sam soon and sam shik!!!!!!!

daisylya

Post by daisylya » Nov 27th, '06, 17:14

i love sam soon mom too and da dog..

stawbewii

Post by stawbewii » Dec 9th, '06, 08:56

i still havent watched this series yet...hmm..but it think i will soon..coz a lot of ppl sed this was a good series...!! =)

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Dec 20th, '06, 18:45

I loved this this series. :wub:

Every character was well played, the plot didn't drag on, and the comedy was great.

I'm kinda used to more explicit love scenes than the ones I see in asian dramas in general, but I have to say that there were moments between the main couple that I thought were really hot! :w00t:

And the whole Sam-soon "fat" issue, I can very well understand it, being myself from a culture where "beauty queens" are like the country's way of life, I've seen and experienced many moments like sam-soon's...
But, what I love about shows like this is that they show the not-so-normally-seen side of an every-day normal girl instead of the common overly idealized romantic female lead. Yes, it is like bridget jones, but let us all remember that bridget is based on Lizzy from the classic novel "Pride and Prejudice", and so we know that the story of Sam-soon and every other woman like her is universal, it happens to us all and that's why it's soooo great to watch or read.

Which gets me thinking...sam-sik and darcy have a lot in common too, both are at first mean to the girl, but that's just a cover-up of their real feelings, like anhnie said, something that I find really cute in a guy.

Oh! and I specially LOVED how sam-sik went out of his way to stop Sam-soon from changing her name but at the end let her do what she wanted.

I ended up feeling sorry for the doctor, you know, the one sam-soon kept runing into on the arranged dates? LOL :lol

and the dog was fav!

TeresaL

Post by TeresaL » Dec 23rd, '06, 07:34

One of my favourite K-drama. :thumright: The chemistry between Sam Soon and Sam Sik is great. Love watching them together.

kelly24

Post by kelly24 » Dec 26th, '06, 16:25

This series is so funny and I thought the cakes were all really nice looking.

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Dec 28th, '06, 20:02

Good drama, it seemed a bit more realistic than most dramas I've seen (although it had it's moments). The chemistry was awesome.
I am always around...Somewhere out there.

Currently Watching:
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [ep 5]
Kurosagi [ep 10]

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Dec 30th, '06, 20:19

Does someone know where I can download the whole drama in once?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 31st, '06, 05:07

Ceciel wrote:Does someone know where I can download the whole drama in once?
there's a batchfor this already.

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Dec 31st, '06, 10:48

Aah thnx ! :D
I couldn't find it

mizz_dede

Post by mizz_dede » Dec 31st, '06, 11:03

:wub: :wub: :wub: i fell in love with this drama by watching the first episode! this is one of my favorite K-drama that i've watched. its romantic n funny! i recommend it! :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumright:

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 11:22

This Drama is the first drama i watched and i LOVED IT, the plot was really intresting :wub:
Its really funny and romantic. HYUN BIN was HAWT[/b]

yoon hae

Post by yoon hae » Jan 2nd, '07, 10:29

this drama is really cool... :D
i really love it..
i watched it.. many times..
it's really funny :lol ...& at the same time.. romantic.. :wub:
^o^..... hyu bin oppa... kiopta!! :P :-)
if you wanna watch this drama w/ english sub.. just search it on youtube...^o^

always tc&Godbless to everyone! :D

kablz

Post by kablz » Jan 2nd, '07, 23:19

i love this drama but i hav this problem-
i dont live in the us so i cant get the dvd produced by Ya entertainment
for those who hav the hk panorama dvd or the pmp entertainment dvd can u tell me wat u think of the quality of the dvds (i.e. eng subs, video & audio). thx in advance :D

hahaha111111

Post by hahaha111111 » Jan 3rd, '07, 01:03

thank very much

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jan 4th, '07, 01:05

This is the second Kdrama that I watched, first being Goong, so it's not like I have a lot to compare with, but it had me in stitches. Sam Soon was such a funny character, but also very touching. Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah had great chemistry. I must say, though, one of my favourite scenes in the movie was when Sam Soon's mom met with Jin Heon's mom, trying to stare each other down. :lol
This drama has all the right components to be well worth the while and more.

vietvivi

Post by vietvivi » Jan 7th, '07, 01:39

this drama was soo hilarious and I love hyun bin ^^ ...he's so handsome! kim sun ah is such a good actress and in many pictures that I saw she's skinny and looks really different than in the drama :blink

YoruNoTsuki

Post by YoruNoTsuki » Jan 26th, '07, 15:58

what are the songs in the episodes called? if anyone knows any of them that would help ty!~

wail

Post by wail » Jan 27th, '07, 21:21

LuckyCharms

Post by LuckyCharms » Jan 30th, '07, 22:28

Awesome! It's impossible not to love this drama. The 1st one I watched so it has special meaning to me. OMG I sooo identify with Sam Soon sometimes. I love how she not only gets her man, but he becomes a better person in the process. I wish I could just say what I mean the way she can sometimes. What a strong woman, but one with a heart. Love it love it love it.

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 31st, '07, 16:08

hyun bin is hot, daniel henney is hot. this show was awesome. =) "pass the piles"

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Feb 2nd, '07, 05:31

ahaha i LOVED this drama! my friend told me to watch it and it was really cute. the main guy is soooooooo HOT!!!