My Love From Another Star (SBS, 2013-2014)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Mar 4th, '14, 01:09

I was able finally watch last episode. Well, I still like end with him going back and forth but scientific explanation of it was.. I will be polite and just stay with "it doesn't make sense at all". So let's just ignore it LOL. I just can't resist: they have nice delivery system there for him still wearing last designed clothes!
And for The Kiss my first thought was: Do Min Joon! You know how to make entrance! He would fit entertainment business well. LOL! Way to confirm he is alien and ignore consequences. Good thing it is not regular sf. Your woman would be in trouble.
Anyway good end. His determination and her patient are to be admired. And lesson to treasure every moment well learned. So I am going to! See you for next project!

nanami72

Post by nanami72 » Mar 4th, '14, 13:26

Hi Guys! ( I was following this forums but couldn't contribute earlier ^^)
I liked the ending too! I was happy for SY and DMJ ^^

After finishing and rewatching ep 19 - 21 for the nth time I have some question though. Maybe you can help me clarify:

In one of the ep where SY hid at DMJ's because of the reporters some UFOs were shown on the news. Were these his friends?

IMHO, this was such a great kdrama. I have never watched a kdrama where
a) I liked the heroine from the first ep onward,
b) I never skipped a scene
c) which I didn't drop.

As you guys, I liked DMJ's appartement the best. Especially the library!!! <3

Regarding the plants: My impression was that on DMJ's home planet they had a connection to their plants. In ep 2 his people were in the woods and taking examples of our plants. ^-^

E-Licious

Post by E-Licious » Mar 4th, '14, 18:51

I found a treat on youtube for SNSD fans:

:D

kiritani-chan

Post by kiritani-chan » Mar 20th, '14, 22:20

One of the greatest kdramas I've watched. I cired, I laughed, got angry...
I really hope it gets a sequel someday. I'd love to see Seong Yi with children, kkk. She's kinda crazy and that would be lots of fun to watch for sure.
Also I'm curious about the kids, would they have the hability to teleport too?

lolcas

Post by lolcas » Apr 11th, '14, 13:45

Does anyone know what song is playing in episode 20 at around the 51 minute mark when Mr Jang asks to hold Min Joon's hand? As far as I know, it's not a song from the OST yet it sounds really familiar...
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section or something but I've scoured the internet and I haven't found an answer for this question :unsure: Thank you :)

Kishimoto Ruka

Post by Kishimoto Ruka » Mar 17th, '15, 05:43

kiritani-chan wrote:One of the greatest kdramas I've watched. I cired, I laughed, got angry...
I really hope it gets a sequel someday. I'd love to see Seong Yi with children, kkk. She's kinda crazy and that would be lots of fun to watch for sure.
Also I'm curious about the kids, would they have the hability to teleport too?
It would be awesome if there are Season 2.. I agree with you.. It will be a very interesting kdrama.. Surely there will be so many funny moments with the kids..

tong5351

Re: My Love From Another Star (SBS, 2013-2014)

Post by tong5351 » Apr 5th, '15, 08:21

thx

tysjiang

Re: My Love From Another Star (SBS, 2013-2014)

Post by tysjiang » Apr 2nd, '16, 05:10

I remember reading somewhere that there would be a sequel or prequel to this. Any news regarding that?