RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
sa_gill#1

Post by sa_gill#1 » Oct 15th, '05, 18:38

all time favor....
ALL ABOUT EVE's
and
FULL HOUSE (I love this series....the best)

jyu3

Post by jyu3 » Oct 16th, '05, 04:13

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON! is the best!! a MUST SEE!!!! :mrgreen:

pfl_fan

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 16th, '05, 23:24

Prince's First Love, Super Rookie, My Name is Kim Sam-soon

noura

jo in sung

Post by noura » Oct 17th, '05, 13:45

I just finished What happened in Bali and I loved it! one of the best k-dramas I watched..
and I checked the writer (kim ki ho) other works and I found out that he/she is the same writer for Super Rookies..is it any good?any one reccomending it?
and I fell in love with Jo in sung ..anyone had watched any of his other dramas:
-Spring Days
-Shoot for the star
-Piano
I heard many good comments about his movie Classic but didn't know where I can download K-movis,any help would be kind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now downloading:Sorry,I love you....anyone has it,please seed the drama..NEED SEED!!

dieflo

Post by dieflo » Oct 18th, '05, 13:32

Hellooooo!

I just finished the MBC Drama Series Damo!
This one is sooooo good!

:D :D :D

arnoldyim

Post by arnoldyim » Oct 20th, '05, 06:39

I'm going to go against the grain and say," Avoid Prince's First Love at ALL costs."

************************SEMI-SPOILERS**********************

I have watched up to episode 9, and it is one of the most idiotic dramas that I have ever watched.

1. The main actress is so stupid that it is almost impossible to sympathize with her. Since episode 9, she has "forgotten" to show up for an engagement with 2+ people that is important to the storyline (I might be biased, since I HATE people that "forget" appointments). She is also willing to giver up her so called "dreams" for a guy that she barely knows. The only reason to like her is her dumb reactions when someone is angry with her.

2. Gun Hee (Cha Tae Hyun) is a selfish bum and not sympathetic at all. Manager Cha is boring as heck and a workaholic. I wonder why anyone would root for either of them.

3. The episodes are filled with boring scenes of Japan, Bali, etc. It seems that the writers couldn't come up with a decent stroyline, so they filled in the minutes with vistas of tourist areas.

These are my opinions only, but I strongly advise against Prince's First Love, unless you are a fan of the main actors.

Michelle_Wongie84

Post by Michelle_Wongie84 » Oct 25th, '05, 18:10

My Favorite Korean Drama would be:-

Full House:-Best Romantic comedy,I've seen so far. :wub:
My Lovely Sam Soon:- I absolutely LOVE this series.If you liked Bridget Jones the movie then you'll defo love this KTV series. :lol
Lovers in Paris:-It's sweet.Rich guy falls for poor lil girl
Lets goto School Sang Doo:-I think this series is alright,but it does drag on a lil.And the ending is so..Sad :cry:
Popcorn:-A real tear jerker :cry:
Aurturm in my heartI found it abit boring lor.I didn't like the idea of the fact that they use to be brother and sister and in the end they found out their not blood related.But they end up fancying each other.I find it abit sick :foot:
=====================================================================
CURRENTLY WATCHING
Sweet 18[[/b]

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Oct 25th, '05, 19:05

In no order of preference but listed from earliest to most recent ones I 've caught and enjoyed ... .. .

1) Autumn in my Heart aka Autumn Fairy Tale (slightly biased against genre of this sort, since this was my introductory K-drama)

2) All About Eve

3) Glass Slippers

4) Stairway to Heaven (storyline and plots ~99% similar to (1)

5) Lovers in Paris

glamour-side

Post by glamour-side » Oct 27th, '05, 09:12

hey. Autumn Tale was also the first kdrama ive watched (: its one the best!

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Oct 27th, '05, 09:18

It's one of the earliest or maybe FIRST k-show screened in here in s'pore...lolz
Got my hooked on k-tv since on...haha

fan13

Post by fan13 » Oct 28th, '05, 04:56

Finished watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2 weeks ago and STILL can't start any new drama... coz it is STILL in my head! esp Hyun Bin... great chemistry between the two leads. If u like to see 2 main characters fighting then falling in love, go for this!

Watch Full House for Bi & SHK fighting, falling in love, fighting, falling in love... too!

Good kdramas with unexpected ending - Lets Go to School, Sang-Do and Memories of Bali.

xwin

Post by xwin » Oct 28th, '05, 18:50

autumn tale is my first kdrama...it was awesome compare to other drama...this is where...i start addited to kdrama...have finish watching full house too....very nice too...will there be any full house 2?

xbtcmdx

Post by xbtcmdx » Oct 29th, '05, 03:36

FULL HOUSE 2? that'd be great if there will ever be a full house 2, doubt that there will be though

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Oct 29th, '05, 09:42

Sweet 18! I Love both Leads in there and it^s my 1st Korean Drama that i got hooked up sooo much! :wub:

I^ll also give points to Save the Last Dance for Me and Let^s Go to School Sang Doo. Winter Sonata is sort of ok too.

chingu89

Watch this

Post by chingu89 » Oct 30th, '05, 09:39

Here to promote a relatively unknown kdrama. It's Ms.Kim's Million Dollar Quest. Tried searching for it but its only up to ep7 here. But its really nice and i tink its really enjoyable to watch. was watching it on Astro AEC but it finished already. Missed the first few episodes unfortunately... Anyways, watch it if u have the chance!!!

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Oct 30th, '05, 22:16

Add Attic Cat to the list...Well the ending was sudden but...like they solved everything in the last minute but whatever, it was still satisfying. Sort of like Full House. Kim Rae Won was better than Bi, but SHK was better than Jung Da Bin.

It would've been good if they put SHK and KRW together. Maybe in the next comedy series.

Happygirl

Post by Happygirl » Nov 2nd, '05, 07:13

Right now I'm addicted to Last dance is with me. This is a must see! :D

viperx116

Post by viperx116 » Nov 6th, '05, 02:19

Can anyone recommend me a good comedy series? The funny one that I've watched is Sweet 18 and currently watching Sam Soon.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 6th, '05, 02:29

viperx116 wrote:Can anyone recommend me a good comedy series? The funny one that I've watched is Sweet 18 and currently watching Sam Soon.
Full House :lol :lol :wub: :cry:
Let's Go To School Sang-doo :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The Successful Story Of a Bright Girl :lol :wub: :cry:
My Love Patzzi :lol :wub: :cry:
My Girl :lol :lol :wub: :wub: :cry:
Oh! Pil Seung Bong Soon young :lol :wub: :wub: :cry:
Dating Now :lol :lol :wub: :wub: :cry:
Last edited by azndgn26 on Feb 11th, '06, 18:29, edited 3 times in total.

Aye

Post by Aye » Nov 7th, '05, 13:41

Jannah --->You can download Beautiful Days on Jem's site and epiodes 1 to 11 of Stairway to Heaven on FOB. Both have English subs.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! :D
peace, Aye

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 9th, '05, 00:00

I would personally recommend
Full House (I think that the only thing this drama lacks is romanticism. There were barely any romantic scenes.)
Sorry I Love You (Well, the ending was pretty surprising, to me anyway.)
Sang Doo Lets Go To School (Yet again, the ending was a bit shocking.)
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (Funny and sweet, but I really don't see that much of a chemistry with the male and female lead.)
and
Love Story In Harvard (Not many people recommended this series, but I thought it was a really heartwarming drama. Its pretty romantic if you ask me, and have its share of sad moments. The ending was only okay though. xP)

onizuka79

Post by onizuka79 » Nov 11th, '05, 23:24

I would recommend
Full House my favorite korean drama
My name is Kim Sam Soon I don't really like the end but this one pretty good
Love to kill currently watching this one and i like it.

skyami0830

Post by skyami0830 » Nov 12th, '05, 00:28

Kim Sam soon was sooooooo awesome cept the end was kinda bad. T_T
but i recommend it all the way!!

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 12th, '05, 00:31

good comedy Korean dramas?

um....have you seen My Sassy Girl or My wife is a gangster? Their pretty good. However I didn't SEE all of my wife is a gangster since the husband was well...lets not say anything but you have to watch it and see..

kace

Post by kace » Nov 12th, '05, 00:43

Four sisters ang something happened in bali and damo

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Nov 15th, '05, 07:35

Ms Kim's Million Dollar Quest was funny :) and good , i love kim hyun jooooo :D

smiley6yrl

Whats your top 5 korean drama series?

Post by smiley6yrl » Nov 15th, '05, 14:12

Hi,

I am pretty new to watching korean series, so i would like to have some recommendations of whats good to watch and worth the dl... so far, all ive watched is full house which i think is pretty good, just a little long since it seemed like they have tried to drag it on for way too long... im into romance, comedy, and whatever thats entertaining..

oh yeah, someone recommended me to watch, stairway to heaven, autumn fairy tale,my love patji, romance in paris, im sorry, i love you, and Phonix.. any good?

thanks a bunch :D

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 15th, '05, 14:25

Hey smiley6yrl, what's good to watch would depend on what rows your boat. It's different for everyone i guess. Here's my take on this :lol

Stairway to heaven: If you go for really sad dramas, this one's for you. I love this one, one of my best choices. But then again, different people have told me they didn't like it, cause its a classic example of a melodrama.

Autumn fairy tale: this one's just the same as Stairway to heaven. Extremely sad, weepy, you know- the works. Haha..again, i love this one. In fact, this happens to be one of the dramas that started the hallyu wave overseas.

My love patji:One of the first few dramas i watched. Cast includes Jang Nara, Kim Jae Won and Kim Rae Won. This one's sorta different from the first two i described earlier. In a nutshell- this one is much more cheerful and upbeat(read: not as depressing). Love this one as well.(gee..im not helping much am I? :lol )

Romance in paris: Hmm..this one didnt quite strike a chord with me. I guess the plot wasn't that interesting, didnt hold on to my interest for long. But of course, opinions are subjective.

I'm sorry, i love you: This one is quite depressing as well. Though not as depressing as the first two, but yep.. mellow nonetheless. I'd say, if you're one for excellent cinematography and brilliant acting, don't give this one a miss. Otherwise, push this one to the back of your list.

Phoenix: This one, i shant comment on. Since i havent watched it yet. haha..

I'd personally recommend these: Sangdoo Hakyo gaja!(Sandoo, let's go to school!), My Lovely Sam Soon, Winter Sonata, A love to kill(the latest one by Rain).

My top 5,

5. Autumn tale
4. Sang doo, let's go to school
3. My Lovely Sam soon
2. Winter Sonata
1. Full house
Last edited by son_yejin on Nov 15th, '05, 15:00, edited 3 times in total.

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 15th, '05, 14:26

5. Let's go to School, Sang Doo! (Great couple, but the plot wasn't that great)
4. What Happened in Bali (Darker romance, most characters are flawed more than your typical 'perfect' couples in romances, watch after seeing a few dramas)
3. Full House
2. Ireland (I loved this show, but it's not for everyone. The script is brilliant, the random conversations are so realistic, it's not a comedy but you're always smilling because of them. And you get to see the best, most deserving slap ever!)
1. Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (Number 1 'cause it's the show with my favourite couple, though last few episodes destroyed the nearly perfect series for me!)

I didn't like Autumn Tale and Phoenix! If you want, watch the first two episodes of Autumn tale, but don't go any further than that. Every scene, one of the characters is crying.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 15th, '05, 14:52

1) Full House Full House (starring Bi [Rain], Song Hye Kyo, Han Eun Jung, Kim Sung Soo)- This was a da funniest Korean series I've seen so far and it's very popular so if u haven't already seen it, then u definitely hav to see it. There were some moments of the series where it's very sad & romantic. Bi and Sing Hye Kyo were very compatible in here that u would wish they were romantically involved. This was the series that got me bak to watchin Korean drama.
Rating: :lol :lol :lol :cry: :wub: :wub:

2) My Name Is Kim Sam Soon aka My Lovely Sam Soon (starring Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin) - This is wat I'm currently watching and so far soo good, it's very funny and the castings were great. I am patiently waitin fer my dl to finish so dat I can watch da next episodes. The lead female had to gain a lot of weight in order fer her to to be in this series but because her acting was soo great, her weight didn't seem to bother me at all. Great actors wit great performances!!!
Rating: :lol :lol :cry: :wub:

3) Let's Go To School Sang-doo (starring Bi [Rain], Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Dong-geon, Hong Soo-hyeon, Sin Goo, Han Yeo-reum) - I just finished this a while ago and I must say....IT WAS SOOO GOOD & ADDICTING. Bi looked more attractive in here than in Full House and so was the wodrobe. Once I started, I couldn't stop, literally it was one episodde after another. I was dl all 16 episodes, dat was how good it was!!! It's one of those very sad & romantic series. I dunno if it's just me but I cried fer each and every episode. This is a must watch!!!
Rating: :lol :cry: :cry: :cry: :wub: :wub: :wub:

4) I'm Sorry I Love You (starring So Ji Sup, Im Soo Jung, Jung Kyung Ho, Suh Ji Young, Choi Yeo Jin) - I'm not finished wit this series yet but overall it is good wit a good storyline. This isn't a romantic comedy series but it is entertainin to watch. I also cried fer every episode so far yet I have more than half of the series to go. I recommend it if you want a good romantic series but prepare to hav a box of tissues beside u.
Rating: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wub: :wub: :wub:

5) All About Eve (starring Chae Rim, Jang Dong Gun, Han Jae Suk, Kim So Yeon) - Even though I watched this a few years bak....I thought it was a good series. It was the first series that introduced me to Chae Rim and I've watched other series wit her and she is a fabulous actress!! I dun recall many of the scenes from this series but it is one of may favorite series of all times.
Rating: :cry: :cry: :wub: :wub:
Last edited by azndgn26 on Feb 11th, '06, 18:30, edited 6 times in total.

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Nov 15th, '05, 15:44

My favorite korean novelas so far:

1. Wedding - this is one of my favorites. A very good one, this is about how to love unconditionaly despite your partner's inabilities and weaknesses.. how to accept despite and inspite of.this series points out what are the basics in building a family..
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 2. Lover's in Paris - Although it has a complicated twist in the ending, i still recommed, watching this series. It made me laugh and cry with the lead female character. and her views in life are very inspiring.. :-) :-) :-) :-)
3. Wonderful Life - This is also a good one although i wasn't very satisfied on how they confess their love towards one another, not in a very romantic way nor place, very simple and ordinary.. :-) :-) :-)
4. Fullhouse - good romatic comedy, though sometimes i got bored on their everyday quarrels :-) :-) :-) :-)
5. All In - I find this series romantic, especially on how the guy fulfill the girl's dream of having a house built where she grew up and how he changed his life becaus of his love for the girl. :-) :-) :-)

smiley6yrl

Post by smiley6yrl » Nov 15th, '05, 17:13

thanks for your opinions! hehe so whats a fun series to watch? lol... i see that theres a lot of series that are pretty sad.... any funny or romantic one? :roll

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 15th, '05, 17:34

Funny and romantic..
the first drama that popped in my head, "My Lovely Sam soon". Really comical, not to mention side-splitting comedy at times.
What else... actually, after Full house, its just so hard for me to find any other dramas matching it in terms of super happy kinda mood/feel.
My love patji isnt too bad as well, has alot of happy moments.. hmm...
*thinks harder*
man, think i've exhausted my list.
Seriously, there are very few happy dramas these days, My Lovely Sam soon being an exception.

onizuka79

Post by onizuka79 » Nov 15th, '05, 22:36

smiley6yrl wrote:thanks for your opinions! hehe so whats a fun series to watch? lol... i see that theres a lot of series that are pretty sad.... any funny or romantic one? :roll
Romantic and funny one?
My personnal favorite Full House SHG is great in this drama, you watch all the episodes with a smile on your face!!!Otherwise you can try Kim Sam Soon, my love Patzzi, Sweet 18 or Attic Cat.

Last_Son

Post by Last_Son » Nov 15th, '05, 22:48

1. I'm Sorry I love You - The best K-drama ever!
2. All - In - The perfect drama especially for guys
3. Autumn In My Heart - Classic
4. Glass shoes
5. Summer Scent - Great soundtrack

kace

Post by kace » Nov 16th, '05, 00:02

1. memories of bali
2. four sisters
3. dae jang geum
4. fullhouse
5. sorry, i love you

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Nov 16th, '05, 03:27

Merging with RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS sticky thread...

JoSungMo

Post by JoSungMo » Nov 16th, '05, 03:48

Recommending:
SANDGLASS
Hae Shin
Lee soon shin *equal good as dae jang geum in my opinion.

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Nov 16th, '05, 04:09

I would recommend:

Full House (of course)
My Name is Kim Sam Soon (so funny; luved it!)
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
I'm Sorry I love You
My Love Patzzi (<3jang nara)
Super Rookie (just finished watching it^^ eric's so funny)
Wonderful Life (w/ Eugene)

misshek

Post by misshek » Nov 17th, '05, 03:40

one and only

BEAUTIFUL DAYS

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Nov 17th, '05, 03:45

full house
stairway to heaven
Sad Love Story
Immortal Yi Soon-shin
Emperor of the Sea
Rebirth

KKhang

Post by KKhang » Nov 18th, '05, 02:07

This years favorite is kim sam soon! :D

loveandpeacealwayz

Uh Oh!

Post by loveandpeacealwayz » Nov 20th, '05, 03:03

:-( I don't know what to watch next. I've already seen a number of dramas but I had friends and family tell me which dramas were good. Now that I'm done with those dramas I'm kinda just looking at pictures. What would you all recommend?

I've watched:
I'm Sorry, I Love you
Full House
Pheonix
Stairway to Heaven
Sad Sonata
Wonderful Life
Sweet 18
Winter Sonata
Thousand Years of Love

Currently watching:

A Love to Kill
Wedding

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Nov 20th, '05, 03:21

Merging with RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS thread...

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Nov 20th, '05, 13:50

Recommeded Classics:

1. Dae Jang Geum
2. Winter Sonata
3. Autumn Tales
4. Love Letter (way underrated)
5. Emperor of the Sea (Sea God)
6. Stairway to Heaven
7. Sad Sonata
8. Full House
9.Hotelier

Enjoying so far:

1. Super Rookie
2. Phoenix

Eric is good in both of these.

Young Ae

Post by Young Ae » Nov 21st, '05, 15:43

1. Dae Jang Geum – If you need a motivational dose, go watch this and you might get hungry for Korean food too. The plot is cleaver and not boring. I love all the characters in the series, including the badies.
2. Full House – Perhaps the Top 3 on our must watch list. Lots of cute gals and guys! A drama that you can watch over and over again.
3. Lovers In Paris – aka Cinderella; My Fair Lady cum Pretty Women all rolled into one sushi roll! Got the highest viewer rating in 2004.
4. I Am Sorry, I Love You – omg….So Ji-Sub looks like my brother in-law, yeah and he is from Melbourne too. Quite addictive.
5. Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School – got bad ending….damn! Rain is in it…yeah! I like Kong Hyo-Jin too and her pet dog “Zangga”!!
6. Super Rookie – Get a kick out of seeing the Underdogs rule in this flick… hilarious! Good ending!
7. Sweet 18 – Sweet love story however we didn’t have the urge to chase it, unlike the above dramas.
8. My Lovely Kim Sam Soon – Although it’s quite good, Kim Seon-Ah’s perpetually unrefined character sometimes gets on my nerves!

Young Ae

Post by Young Ae » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:38

Hi guys, I have watched the above Korean Dramas, do you all have any suggestions for my next K-drama/s? Will appreciate your suggestions, thanks!

h@lfb0y
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by h@lfb0y » Nov 22nd, '05, 07:20

Young Ae wrote:Hi guys, I have watched the above Korean Dramas, do you all have any suggestions for my next K-drama/s? Will appreciate your suggestions, thanks!
I just watched low quality version of 'Ruler of Your Own World'. And I think it's one of best korean drama I've seen so far. So, go http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25163 and vote for ROYOW, I wanted to watch it again.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Nov 22nd, '05, 18:25

1. Full House
2. My Name is Kim Sam Soon
3. Sorry, I Love You (MISA)

----

My Love Patzzi
Winter Sonata

I've seen some others but these are my favorite.

KT

Post by KT » Nov 23rd, '05, 05:01

Do u guys have any eps on Sweet 18 with subs

Foolish

Post by Foolish » Nov 23rd, '05, 22:59

I'd say Stairway To Heaven =[

gaarasand

any reccomendation to watch after love story in harvard?

Post by gaarasand » Nov 24th, '05, 09:46

weee i luv this drama too much that indeed it was one of the best so far that left me a deep deep memories too bad the eps last short n i miss the show soooo soooo much ~~
especially kim tae hee :P :lol

so is there life after love story in harvard ? anyone can reccomend sum good drama that is somehow similar ? hehe

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Nov 24th, '05, 14:33

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Nov 24th, '05, 15:08

Try watching Nine Tailed Fox..another superb series by Kim tae Hee!! horribly sad series and full of action!!

It ROCKS DUDE!

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Nov 25th, '05, 11:47

all in all of Korean Dramas i watched i love STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN!!! the most! I never been so attached and moved in a romance such as this one! :wub:

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Nov 26th, '05, 00:08

@gaarasand:
Merged your thread with this existing one.

willabui

Post by willabui » Nov 26th, '05, 06:40

personally top 5 favourites
not in any particular order

sorry i love you
my name is kim sam soon
full house
delightful girl
sweet 18

good series
stairways to heaven (it was interesting in the beginning but got overboard at the end)
let's go to school sangdoo
my love patzzi

okay series
1% of anything (kinda cute, but slow)
wonderful life
attic cat
bright girl's story

worst series that i have ever watched
snow white (where was the chemistry?)
autumn tale (the stupidest love that could ever happen)

best korean movies
my tutor friend
my little bride
romance of their own aka temptation of the wolf
old boy (the biggest twist, which made it good, and gross at the same time)
my boyfriend is type-b
my sassy girl

good korean movies
she's on duty
he was cool (really cute, but the ending?)
spin kick
brother (great ending)
taegukgi
too beautiful to lie
windstruck

so-so/boring
make it big
il mare

CURRENTLY WATCHING
Let's go to the beach
A Love to Kill
Last edited by willabui on Nov 27th, '05, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Nov 27th, '05, 01:55

Shorty wrote:I would personally recommend
Full House (I think that the only thing this drama lacks is romanticism. There were barely any romantic scenes.)
Sorry I Love You (Well, the ending was pretty surprising, to me anyway.)
Sang Doo Lets Go To School (Yet again, the ending was a bit shocking.)
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (Funny and sweet, but I really don't see that much of a chemistry with the male and female lead.)
and
Love Story In Harvard (Not many people recommended this series, but I thought it was a really heartwarming drama. Its pretty romantic if you ask me, and have its share of sad moments. The ending was only okay though. xP)
hey shorty...what's the drama in your sig?!!! :mrgreen:

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Nov 28th, '05, 02:53

ive been trying to download Dae Jang Geum since ever and now im only at 85.8% it took me about 3 weeks -_- why is the download rate so low? :(

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 28th, '05, 04:47

tikleabubble wrote:
hey shorty...what's the drama in your sig?!!! :mrgreen:
Sorry to disappoint you, but the contents from my signature isn't from a drama. It's from Rainie Yang's Ideal Love music video. ;D It's a cute video. Hehe. But I would recommend the drama behind the music. That would be Devil Beside You. It's a Taiwan drama, just incase you're interested. (I know this is sooooo off topic. xP Sorry :salut: )

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Nov 29th, '05, 04:47

I personally really enjoyed What happened in Bali, and also spring Day, which I thought was better than the Japanese version "Heaven's coin". But then again, I am an unconditionnal Cho In Seong lover :wub:

Linsey

Post by Linsey » Nov 29th, '05, 14:32

i missed some of the episode from "What happened in Bali".. :cry:
can anyone give me the link to download the whole series, with the english subtitle?

galaxiechic

Post by galaxiechic » Nov 30th, '05, 18:06

hey I need some help. Im kinda new here n wana noe where i can download summer scent, full house and spring day w/ eng subs. Thanks a bunch!!!!

lilac2785

Post by lilac2785 » Nov 30th, '05, 18:22

Go to torrents and do a search with those titles, and they should show up. you might have to search in subtitles for the soft-subs, but they aren't hard to find.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

galaxiechic

Post by galaxiechic » Nov 30th, '05, 18:26

thks!

knn

Post by knn » Dec 2nd, '05, 18:54

Fave Romantic Comedy series:
Bright Girl
Sweet 18
Attic Cat
Full house
It Started With a Kiss
Meteor Garden
We're Dating Now

Fave Drama of all time:
AL ABOUT EVE

Fave Family Drama series:
Over The Green Fields
Wooden Carousel
Terms Of Endearment
Yellow Handkerchief
Enchantress meets Cotton Candy

Other notables: Fashion 70's, Lovers In Prague, Princess Lulu, Hot December Nights

Hatest Series
She's the Boss (not sure abt title)
Say You Love Me
Stained Glass
Winter Sonanta, Summer Scent, Autumn tale
Prince First Love
Romance
LIP

Eager to watch: More Beautiful than a flower, AJA Geum Soon

Jubeiyagu

Post by Jubeiyagu » Dec 5th, '05, 05:51

Resurrection
Full House
Let's Go To School Sang-doo

DDRMELEE

Post by DDRMELEE » Dec 5th, '05, 10:16

Favorite Series:
Romance
Autumn in My Heart
Stairway to Heaven

[/img]

mangorock90

Post by mangorock90 » Dec 9th, '05, 12:40

Worth watching :

Full House
Lovers in Paris
Something 1%
Sweet 18
Stained Glass
Wonderful Life
Save your last dance for me
Only you
She's nineteen

djbuan

Post by djbuan » Dec 9th, '05, 15:07

:cheers: I Liked BEST :cheers:
:wub: Full House - Song Hye Kyo is so cute

:wub: My Lovely Samsoon - not so slim actress for Sam-Soon, the other girl (Jung Ryu Won) looks like Heart Evangelista, an actress from the philippines

:wub: Super Rookie - The actor who plays Kang Ho is a genius***

:wub: Oh Pil-seung, Bong Soon Young - The actor is a blanket/comforter*** he was funny and has no pride at all, but id really like the teacher(Park Sun Young) as his partner.

:wub: Nine Tailed Fox - The best action/fantasy series that I have seen. Jam packed with action scenes and liver feasting schemes. I really like Kim Tae Hee (Siyon), and the debonair Han Ye Seul(Chae)

:wub: Country Princess - Bae do na is a really funny actress by default and a fast runner too in this series (she usually overtake the bus)

:wub: 18 VS 29 - What do you get when you reverted back to your 18yr old mind setting from being 29? Well you gotta see this series to find all about it. The leads are funny and the other actress is quite clingy (Shin Ji-young)

:wub: 1% of Something - Reminds us that the world can be simple to live in and be funny in the same time. Im enchanted with DADA (Kim Jung Hwa).. i think im in love with her na...

:wub: Taste Sweet Love (Snow White) - My Kim Jung Hwa transforms from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan.. how sweet..

:wub: Delightful Girl Choon-hyang - The fanny antics between the leads will make you watch this series from start till the end. Features a mix of comedy, drama, romance and all that crap

:wub: My Love Patzzi - Jang Nara is again very funny and enthusiastic in this series.. Loads of fun and oh, a love triangle!

:wub: Attic Cat - i can't believe how Jung da bin looks at this series.. well it adds up to the comedic sense

:wub: Sweet 18 - I watched this series straight up from first to last because i liked it a lot! Han Ji Hye is so cute and i also like Lee Dong gun's sister, with big expressive eyes!! She was so funny!

Household dramas - I have watched a little but noe entirely, but oh well, the people at our house says the following are also good, i just hope they are not tearjerkers of some sort....
Loving You ::: Princess Lulu ::: Glass Shoes ::: Sister-in-Law is 19
Dae Jang Geum ::: All About Eve ::: Summer Scent ::: Lovers in Paris
Stained Glass ::: All In :::

Super Tearjerkers - Hardcore drama which i think sucks hard!!
Love Letter
Winter Sonata - this ones good though
:salut: Autumn Tale - this one's very good, because it stars Song Hye Kyo
Romance
Stairway to heaven

This seemed good... Just that I dont like the ending!
What Happened in Bali

lil_vi3t_cupid

Post by lil_vi3t_cupid » Dec 11th, '05, 02:13

Favs!

Gumiho
Last dance is with me
Stairway to heaven
MISA
Delightful Girl Choon-hyang
Resurrection

roobix

18 vs 29! Looking :)

Post by roobix » Dec 12th, '05, 05:41

Hello Everyone!

Can anyone help me find 18 vs 29? :lol

It sounds reallly interesting but it's hard to do a search for it in the forums since each word is only 2 characters long! ...

I looked on torrents and the closest thing i could find was "18:29" but it's missing the first 2 episodes :crazy:

Thanks for any help!

h2lam

Korean Romantic/Commedy Recommendations

Post by h2lam » Dec 13th, '05, 06:38

Hello everyone,
does anyone have any recommendations for romantic/commedy drams? I watch Oh, Phil Bong Soon, and it is very good. A very good romantic is All about Eve, All Inn, Love Story in Harvard & Love Story in Paris. What else is good out there? My fav movie is The Classic, Winstruck, A moment to remember(just finished watching soo good!). What do you guys recommend?

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Dec 13th, '05, 09:52

Merging with RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS thread...

DDRMELEE

Post by DDRMELEE » Dec 14th, '05, 00:30

anyone seems Land of Wine?