RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
User avatar
puccaching
Posts: 7
Joined: Sep 16th, '06, 16:09
Location: UNITED STAETS

I CRIED FOR DAYS WITH THESE KDRAMAS

Post by puccaching » Feb 16th, '07, 17:56

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES:

1. A LOVE TO KILL
2. SORRY I LOVE YOU
3. SNOW QUEEN

User avatar
SillYmuffinlovesBAEYONG
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 16th, '07, 02:19
Location: [603]

Post by SillYmuffinlovesBAEYONG » Feb 16th, '07, 20:12

Hello loves :-)
i love winter sonata
and summer scent
my absolute favorites<3333

and stairway to heaven
ya
but winter sonata comes first

:-)

AboutDrama
Posts: 92
Joined: Aug 8th, '05, 00:04

Post by AboutDrama » Feb 17th, '07, 20:19

My favorites are
-Sandglass
-All About Eve (classic)
-Ruler of Your Own World
-Dae Jang Geum
-My name is Kim Sam Soon
-Resurrection" or "Rebirth"
Last edited by AboutDrama on Mar 1st, '07, 08:21, edited 2 times in total.

PassionfruiT81
Posts: 19
Joined: Aug 31st, '04, 19:02

Post by PassionfruiT81 » Feb 20th, '07, 08:43

I've watched quite a few, but there were only a few that got me hooked:

What happened in Bali - I was really hooked on this one
Full house
My Girl
Stairway to heaven
Winter sonata
Goong

User avatar
ovette
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 07:35

Post by ovette » Feb 20th, '07, 13:07

TRY
DALJA'S SPRING!!!

IT'S REALLY HILARIOUS..
IF YOU LAUGHED HARD IN FANTASY COUPLE, YOULL LAUGH HARD HERE TOO! AND THERE ARE REALLY GOOD ROMANTIC SCENES LOL! :)
currently watching: Dal JaS Spring
Image

User avatar
cool_fairy
Posts: 11
Joined: Feb 23rd, '07, 03:06
Location: USA

Post by cool_fairy » Feb 23rd, '07, 04:00

must watch~~MY GIRL and FULLHOUSE....
latest must watch~~GOONG S.... :-)

beertax
Posts: 79
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 11:02

Post by beertax » Feb 23rd, '07, 07:05

I recommend Ruler of Your Own World from MBC, 2002.

It is not as big as some of the other household name dramas like All In, Full House and Jumong, but many of the fans of this drama and myself believe that ROYOW is certainly the best kdrama of 2002, and perhaps of all time.

Sounds ridiculous, if not at least exaggerated, yeah? Well, please consider that ROYOW was the first and still only a handful of kdrama series ever to have a Director's Cut version (at the behest of its growing fans) and that its sales are still very strong (currently all the director's cut versions are sold out and backlogged) Also, practically evey reviewer who runs a kdrama fan website has given glowing reviews for this little jem. Unlike other series that have its fans and critics, ROYOW only seem to have fans.
Finally, unlike so many other drama series, pretty much every viewer agrees that ROYOW has the near-perfect ending. It is one of those endings that is open to different interpretations, but it always ends up being deeply emotional without being superficially sappy.

It always comes down to a matter of taste, but I believe that ROYOW is a must see. It is like no other kdrama.

vividly1
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 23rd, '07, 11:35

U have to see this!!!

Post by vividly1 » Feb 23rd, '07, 11:46

MUST SEE :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" Fantastic Couple"

It's sooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

kuzuryuharu
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 23rd, '07, 15:57

Post by kuzuryuharu » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:28

Definetly My Girl!!!!
It's a must watch!!!
And, Dong Wook looks really hot in this series... :D

goonggong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 22nd, '06, 23:00

Re: I CRIED FOR DAYS WITH THESE KDRAMAS

Post by goonggong » Feb 24th, '07, 09:02

puccaching wrote:THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES:

1. A LOVE TO KILL
2. SORRY I LOVE YOU
3. SNOW QUEEN
I just finished Snow Queen a couple of days back, and I loved it... My mom actually thought I broke up with somebody when she saw me at the end of the series, I was a wreck. And I don't get why they say Sung Yuri's a bad actress. I'd have to say she was pretty effective... And sorry if the boxing champ-slash-math genius character of Binny-man is rather incongruos to some people, but at least he could act the part. Good thing his acting has matured since Sam Soon. I love these three to chunks, too.

Super Rookie... cool. hahaha! What's up Fox was hilarious. After a long time I've finished watching Sangdoo (let's go to School), and I have to say I fell in love with Lee Dong Gun because of it. Rain I've always loved since full house, you see. hahaha.

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any drama I didn't like, seriously. There will always be a redeeming factor that would make "wasting" around sixteen hours of electricity worthwhile... Is it just because I'm an addict?

jocsa
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 24th, '07, 08:59

Post by jocsa » Feb 24th, '07, 09:14

RyuNoKami wrote:did anyone ever sub Damo? And can someone recommend me either historical based kdramas or comedy type dramas? Thank you.
Jumong is really good. I really like the cinematography and costume design. fantastic drama...

User avatar
xiah1fan
Posts: 241
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:22
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by xiah1fan » Feb 24th, '07, 19:52

Really Do You Know A Drama U really Should Stay Away From.......Then It is "Only You"!!!!........It Stinks......I start with it last year and havent finiched yet......It got a Great Begining but in the middle u wiill 4 sure fall asleep.......I cant Beliv it........ its like the auother lost his mind!!!....gosh it Had really a Grat BEGINING

User avatar
ushiushi
Posts: 83
Joined: May 1st, '06, 20:50
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by ushiushi » Feb 26th, '07, 08:01

silverdeer wrote:
ushiushi wrote:Can someone recommend to me a kdrama that's FREE of romance? Do they exist? ^_^
well... the core of all korean dramas is romance. (if you find a kd w/o romance.. TELLME! cus i have been unable to find one )... =T you should watch jdoramas cus theyre less romance based..
Sorry for the late response, I don't visit the kdrama forum often. ^_^ Actually, I mostly watch jdramas because I find kdramas just don't have the variety I desire. I'm surprised Korea doesn't try something new more often, but maybe it's just culture shock. If American TV series were all romances, I'm sure you'd get quite a backlash (like the Reality TV boom in the early 2000s ;) ).

User avatar
dokbupgi
Posts: 119
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 05:38

Post by dokbupgi » Feb 26th, '07, 09:45

Korean drama seems not able to run away from the few formulae such as separated childhood (or younger days) sweetheart reunited, terminal illness, boy and girl forced to be couple by circumstances/stay together for some reason. and they seem to be mostly revolving around romantic relationships.

Japanese drama has much more varity and many have only small component of romance. Krama seem to lack of the professional type of drama, or mystery/suspense (yes resurrection is a gem, maybe also because it's rare), or sth more about friendship or other aspect in life other than romance.

User avatar
dokbupgi
Posts: 119
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 05:38

Post by dokbupgi » Feb 26th, '07, 09:47

so far i've seen a few good ones which is not really the usual romance-centric drama:
Super Rookie
Bad Family
Resurrection


Hope to find more.

snooopy06
Posts: 119
Joined: May 30th, '05, 06:23

Post by snooopy06 » Feb 26th, '07, 09:58

but still I like Korean dramas more than japanese

User avatar
wnndy
Posts: 154
Joined: May 28th, '06, 21:26
Location: holland
Contact:

Post by wnndy » Feb 28th, '07, 18:08

helloo..i need your helpp =D
i've seen a lot of kdrama's and i wonder which ones are also good.. because i've seen so much already
here's the list i've seen

Full House – Rain/Song Hye Kyo
Goong – Joo Ji Hoon/Yoon Eun Hye
My girl – Lee Dong Wook/Lee Da Hae
Delightfull girl Choon Hyang- Jae Hee/Han Chae Young
My name is Kim Sam Soon – Hyun Bin/Kim Sun Ah/Daniel Henney
The sweet spy – Dennis O’neill/Nam Sang Mi
Spring Waltz – Seo Do Young/Han Hyo Joo Seo
Exhibition of fireworks – Kang Ji Hwan/Han Chae Young
Over the Rainbow – Hwan Hee/Ji Hyun Woo/Seo Ji Hye/Kim Ok Bin
Save the last dance for me - Ji Sung/Eugene
Bad Family - Kim Myung Min/Nam Sang Mi
Lovestory in Harvard – Kim Rae Won/Kim Tae-Hee
We are dating now – So ji sup/kwon sang woo/chae rim
Sangdoo lets go to school – Rain/Gong Hyo Jin
Taste sweet love - Lee Wan/Kim Jung Hwa/Yeon Jung Hoon
Friends – Won Bin/Fukada Kyoko
My love patzzi - Kim Rae Won/Jang Na Ra/Kim Jae Won
Endless love/Autumn love story – Won Bin/Song Hye Kyo/ Song Seung-heon
Sweet 18 - Lee Dong-gun/Han Ji-Hye

I'm going to watch these, so no need to recommend these, i'm going to watch:
Fantasy Couple
Tree of heaven
What star are you from
Super Rooki
Goong S
Nine Tailed Fox
Dalja Spring

are there beside these drama's i wrote above, any good ones?
i like the romantic good ending drama's with goodlooking actors? xD kyaa

thanks in advance
Image:wub: <3 Akanishi Jin
avacredit: albatrice thanks sweetie

User avatar
dokbupgi
Posts: 119
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 05:38

Post by dokbupgi » Mar 1st, '07, 05:37

hi wnndy, some comedies which are not on your list:
Lovers in Paris
What's Up Fox
The Vineyard man

User avatar
wnndy
Posts: 154
Joined: May 28th, '06, 21:26
Location: holland
Contact:

Post by wnndy » Mar 1st, '07, 16:14

owh..okej.. thanks =D.. these are good too?
Image:wub: <3 Akanishi Jin
avacredit: albatrice thanks sweetie

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 2nd, '07, 23:06

is the vineyard man good? i really want to see more of Yoon Eun Hye after goong, but it doesnt seem to be a very popular drama.

User avatar
Bruno
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 18:11
Location: Brazil

Post by Bruno » Mar 4th, '07, 04:52

Green Roseis the best kdrama i've ever seen

snooopy06
Posts: 119
Joined: May 30th, '05, 06:23

Post by snooopy06 » Mar 6th, '07, 09:02

can you recommend me very special drama i can download
that u think it is unique
I heard a lot about Resurrection so I am starting to download it
and so far Dal ja Spring is really great

dracorealmss
Posts: 3
Joined: Jul 22nd, '06, 13:25

Post by dracorealmss » Mar 6th, '07, 10:59

wnndy wrote:helloo..i need your helpp =D
i've seen a lot of kdrama's and i wonder which ones are also good.. because i've seen so much already
here's the list i've seen

Full House – Rain/Song Hye Kyo
Goong – Joo Ji Hoon/Yoon Eun Hye
My girl – Lee Dong Wook/Lee Da Hae
Delightfull girl Choon Hyang- Jae Hee/Han Chae Young
My name is Kim Sam Soon – Hyun Bin/Kim Sun Ah/Daniel Henney
The sweet spy – Dennis O’neill/Nam Sang Mi
Spring Waltz – Seo Do Young/Han Hyo Joo Seo
Exhibition of fireworks – Kang Ji Hwan/Han Chae Young
Over the Rainbow – Hwan Hee/Ji Hyun Woo/Seo Ji Hye/Kim Ok Bin
Save the last dance for me - Ji Sung/Eugene
Bad Family - Kim Myung Min/Nam Sang Mi
Lovestory in Harvard – Kim Rae Won/Kim Tae-Hee
We are dating now – So ji sup/kwon sang woo/chae rim
Sangdoo lets go to school – Rain/Gong Hyo Jin
Taste sweet love - Lee Wan/Kim Jung Hwa/Yeon Jung Hoon
Friends – Won Bin/Fukada Kyoko
My love patzzi - Kim Rae Won/Jang Na Ra/Kim Jae Won
Endless love/Autumn love story – Won Bin/Song Hye Kyo/ Song Seung-heon
Sweet 18 - Lee Dong-gun/Han Ji-Hye

I'm going to watch these, so no need to recommend these, i'm going to watch:
Fantasy Couple
Tree of heaven
What star are you from
Super Rooki
Goong S
Nine Tailed Fox
Dalja Spring

are there beside these drama's i wrote above, any good ones?
i like the romantic good ending drama's with goodlooking actors? xD kyaa

thanks in advance
well.. most of the nice dramas are already stated but..
hehehe... to be honest. i actually READ through ur list 6-7 times to check whether
Sorry i love you (MISA) was on your list!! AHAA! THAT should be FIRST in your "I'm going to watch these" list =p btw.. it has a sad ending.. but i was more depressed that the show ended rather than the show ended with a sad note.. lolz

User avatar
sungie
Posts: 418
Joined: Nov 26th, '06, 13:00
Contact:

Post by sungie » Mar 6th, '07, 11:57

I love
Fantasy Couple ~ 환상의 커플 - Han Ye Seul and Oh Ji Ho make such a wonderful couple.
Full House ~ 풀하우스 - The very first k-drama I watched. Just love it ^__^
My Girl ~ 마이걸 - I wished for a bit different ending, but overall the drama is great. Junki <3
Damo ~ 조선 여형사 다모(茶母) - The best historical drama I've seen. Ha Jiwon is brilliant once again.
Sweet 18 ~ 낭랑18세 - Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun make probably the cutest couple ever.
My Name is Kim Sam Soon - 내 이름은 김삼순 - Don't miss this! You'll be laughing a lot.
Super Rookie - Eric's acting is great in this one. The story is good too.

Worth watching
Korea Secret Agency
Save The last Dance For Me
1% of anything
Bad Family
The Nine-Tailed Fox
Goong
Delightful Girl Choon-hyang
18 vs. 29
Dal Ja's Spring

Wouldn't watch again
Lovers in Paris
Hwang Jin Yi
Successful Story of a Bright Girl

Torturing - finished after few eps
A Love To Kill
Lovers In Prague
Sister-in-Law is 19
Green Rose
Sweet Spy
Sorry I love you
Honesty/Truth
The Snow Queen
Goong S
Last edited by sungie on Mar 7th, '07, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wnndy
Posts: 154
Joined: May 28th, '06, 21:26
Location: holland
Contact:

Post by wnndy » Mar 6th, '07, 19:14

dracorealmss wrote:
wnndy wrote:helloo..i need your helpp =D
i've seen a lot of kdrama's and i wonder which ones are also good.. because i've seen so much already
here's the list i've seen

Full House – Rain/Song Hye Kyo
Goong – Joo Ji Hoon/Yoon Eun Hye
My girl – Lee Dong Wook/Lee Da Hae
Delightfull girl Choon Hyang- Jae Hee/Han Chae Young
My name is Kim Sam Soon – Hyun Bin/Kim Sun Ah/Daniel Henney
The sweet spy – Dennis O’neill/Nam Sang Mi
Spring Waltz – Seo Do Young/Han Hyo Joo Seo
Exhibition of fireworks – Kang Ji Hwan/Han Chae Young
Over the Rainbow – Hwan Hee/Ji Hyun Woo/Seo Ji Hye/Kim Ok Bin
Save the last dance for me - Ji Sung/Eugene
Bad Family - Kim Myung Min/Nam Sang Mi
Lovestory in Harvard – Kim Rae Won/Kim Tae-Hee
We are dating now – So ji sup/kwon sang woo/chae rim
Sangdoo lets go to school – Rain/Gong Hyo Jin
Taste sweet love - Lee Wan/Kim Jung Hwa/Yeon Jung Hoon
Friends – Won Bin/Fukada Kyoko
My love patzzi - Kim Rae Won/Jang Na Ra/Kim Jae Won
Endless love/Autumn love story – Won Bin/Song Hye Kyo/ Song Seung-heon
Sweet 18 - Lee Dong-gun/Han Ji-Hye

I'm going to watch these, so no need to recommend these, i'm going to watch:
Fantasy Couple
Tree of heaven
What star are you from
Super Rooki
Goong S
Nine Tailed Fox
Dalja Spring

are there beside these drama's i wrote above, any good ones?
i like the romantic good ending drama's with goodlooking actors? xD kyaa

thanks in advance
well.. most of the nice dramas are already stated but..
hehehe... to be honest. i actually READ through ur list 6-7 times to check whether
Sorry i love you (MISA) was on your list!! AHAA! THAT should be FIRST in your "I'm going to watch these" list =p btw.. it has a sad ending.. but i was more depressed that the show ended rather than the show ended with a sad note.. lolz
xD hahaha... oke..think i'm going to watch that one too.. thenks and thenks for reading through my list 6/7 times xD
Image:wub: <3 Akanishi Jin
avacredit: albatrice thanks sweetie

justinlee7
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 00:45

JUMONG

Post by justinlee7 » Mar 7th, '07, 16:07

ive never seen people here talk about JUMONG but its a very great series, i believe, it is the number one series in korea for 2006.... its really addictive that it almost sweep viewers in the late night shift here at the Philippines. Dont get scared with the 81 episodes.... i've seen up to episode 50 and its worth spending time for.... if not only because of my hectic work schedule, i could have finished the series in 3 days.... its an epic drama with a touch of everything.... unlike PRINCESS HOURS which is shallow to me, this drama is worth watching for you wont regret you bought it. the actors were great specially HAN HYE JIN who played SO SEO NO.

but SORRY I LOVE YOU and FULL HOUSE are still my top bets.... kudos to south korea and kumbapsumida!!! :D
Attachments
jumongsoseono.jpg
jumongsoseono.jpg (9.86 KiB) Viewed 1353 times

User avatar
kyu-ree
Posts: 46
Joined: Sep 30th, '06, 17:01
Location: Berlin, Germany

What R the best K-Dramas currently AVAILABLE at d-addicts?

Post by kyu-ree » Mar 10th, '07, 21:43

So now that some of the most famous K-Dramas got licensed by YA-Entertainment, what are the best K-Dramas still available at d-addicts?

Try to find some inspiration what to watch :)

I'd say Sang-Doo (I watched that) and Full House (haven't watched yet).
Last edited by kyu-ree on Mar 10th, '07, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Syuichi
Posts: 116
Joined: Aug 31st, '05, 17:17

Post by Syuichi » Mar 10th, '07, 22:06

Love Story in Harvard and Resurrection are still here. Two of my favorites.

You can still get the dramas that aren't here from clubbox.

User avatar
kyu-ree
Posts: 46
Joined: Sep 30th, '06, 17:01
Location: Berlin, Germany

Post by kyu-ree » Mar 10th, '07, 22:16

whenever I try to sign up for clubbox something weird happens!!! and I cannot sign up... *sigh*
Last time it wouldn't accept my birthday (or any birthday for that matter)

oh I forgot, I'm now downloading "I'm sorry I love you", it's also still there and I heard it's very good


edit: well great, moderators, what was the sense of moving my thread into this one?
When there are threads about "What is the best K-Drama of 2006" why can't I ask what are the best K-Dramas still available on here?!
Cos clearly if I go through this thread a lot of the dramas mentioned got licensed!
...

ladybird_19
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 9th, '07, 22:37

Post by ladybird_19 » Mar 11th, '07, 15:54

i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE:
:wub:
MY GIRL
- hillarious at the beginning.
got so much sweet scenes, and not dragging at all !! u'll never get bored..
cant count how many times i've been rewatching it all over again
not like the other dramas, i rewatch only the part i like...but for this drama..
if i choose to watch any episode, i always end up watching from the start
to the end LOL!

MISA (i'm sorry i love you)
- only suitable for people who love tear-jerking drama
for me, who is no.1 fan of melokdrama
this is the BEST DRAMA i've ever watch!!! 100% recommended
i cant describe anything wit words. its just too perfect !
BUT a warning!
people who hates sad drama, please stay away from this !

SNOW QUEEN
- i totally love this drama.
it's one type of melodrama too
not really tear-jerking...(i only cry for a few scenes)
but absolutely the most beautiful and wonderful kdrama for me !!!
when people ask, i dont know how to describe this drama
i just ask them to watch..n they love it too and got speechless too!
the plot is quite typical..and can be predicted
BUT...i absolutely love this!!!! it has magic LOL!
-for those who dont like sad drama, please stay away from this too, coz u're not going
to appreciate it
(i love melodrama coz it's memorable to me...it will last in my memory FOREVER)

DAL JA'S SPRING
- this drama havent finish yet
two more epsidodes left
this one is totally hillarious and full of romance
the storyline is not like any typical kdrama..
it's so much real...
and not dragging at all !
it already has 22 episodes, but i cant feel enough of it
i want more please !!! i'm gonna miss this drama so much!
absolutely recommended !

these four are my top favourites among infinite kdrama i've watch
they have good acting, good ost, good plot, good scenery,,,
all in all, everything is good LOL! :thumleft:

User avatar
dokbupgi
Posts: 119
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 05:38

Post by dokbupgi » Mar 12th, '07, 08:20

hi ladybird_19, I usually avoid melodrama, sad stories. but i'm glad i did not pass MISA and Snow Queen. MISA is still one of my favourite series and snow queen is beautiful too!
so i think even for people who do not like sad drama, they should give these a try!!

Filmfan
Posts: 34
Joined: Mar 8th, '07, 06:57

Need Recommendations for movie or show

Post by Filmfan » Mar 17th, '07, 06:52

Hi and thanks ahead of time for any recommendations you might give me.

Um...the ones I enjoy watching are romantic comedies unless a show or movie is really, really good. If the story or premise is amazing, the direction is great, and the writing is tight, then I'll watch other genres as well. But preferably, the ones that I search out first are the romantic comedies, not to be confused with the melodramatic romance dramas.

I've seen "SOULMATES" and I love, love, love this show. So, if there are any more of this nature, would love to see it. And for those who haven't seen or heard about this show yet, just go to this thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_30828.htm

The following I've already seen:

1. My Girl - enjoyed it, though it had some cheesy moments at first, but it grew on me. Mainly the two main characters just look adorable together.
2. Full House - Found it funny at first, and some parts towards the end had some good laughs, but the latter part of the show just dragged on and I found Rain's character a bit too mean for my taste, that I actually wanted Song to be with the other guy who didn't dress as...well, let's just say not as flambouyant.
3. Goong - some parts had funny moments, but it was just too few of them. Plus, there's something about really, really young people (who haven't finished high school yet) getting married that doesn't settle well with me. Creeps me out a little. But on the upside, great cinematography!
4. 1% of anything - oh my goodness, i just about wanted to shoot myself. i just wanted it to end. i basically skipped all the way to the end and even fast forwarded the last episode. this show was predictable and it dragged immensely.
5. My Lovely Samsoon - I actually enjoyed this one. Didn't think I would. But I really did. That's thanks to Kim Sun Ah's great comedic performance, Hyun Bin's and Daniel Henney's good looks, and quite a lot of funny lines.
6. Delightful Girl -- didn't even finish this one.
7. Snow White - didn't finish this either.
8. Seducing Mr. Robin - love Daniel Henney, need I say more.
9. My Sassy Girl - liked the first half, the latter half waned.
10. Temptation of Wolves - didn't really feel for the characters, the writing wasn't strong enough, but the graphics of the credits in the beginning of the movie was amazing!
11. Friends - too melodramatic, but boy is Won Bin hot.
12. A Millionaire's First love - though I love you Hyun Bin, I just can't take the usual melodramatic plot of some tragic romance. It's overdone. It can be seen in just about any movie or drama . Crying is tiring.

User avatar
xdestiny
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 20th, '07, 00:08
Location: California

Post by xdestiny » Mar 21st, '07, 04:34

well uh i would definitely first recommend Goong Imperial Palace
and Goong S or Palace S XD

it's an absolute good k-drama, because of the plot and
basically the characters that made it so good? ^^;

secondly, i would recommend stairway to heaven T_T
man, it was a very VERY sad drama, but awesome
all the way!

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 21st, '07, 15:33

Any recommendations on fantasy / alternate history kDrama series?
I've seen Goong, Goong S, and Nine tail Fox. Any thing else? Doesn't need to be modern setting...
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
jessyann92
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 21st, '06, 17:33
Location: IL
Contact:

please help me

Post by jessyann92 » Mar 28th, '07, 04:58

i dont know what drama this is and i dont even know if its korean but can someone tell me!

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i75/j ... awww-1.jpg


thanks so much if you help *in advance*

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Mar 28th, '07, 05:21

i doubt its korean... thats for sure, maybe taiwanese?

i cant tell you for sure...

hmmm.... some good dramas ehi?

well... theres:

MiSa (made me shed tears of love)
Sad Love Story (made me shed tears, i love this drama, one of my first dramas)
Snow White (its cute, havent finished, even though was my first... i lost sight of it)
Fantasy Couple (really funny)
My Lovely Sam Soon (loved it!)
Over The Rainbow (i liked it surprisingly)
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (i really really liked it)

as you can see i havent been exposed to many dramas, just the classics (MiSa, My Lovely Sam Soon) but hey im a sucker for drama drama, and mainly romantic drama, i love love, and romantic drama drama.....

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Re: please help me

Post by auroragb » Mar 28th, '07, 05:51

jessyann92 wrote:i dont know what drama this is and i dont even know if its korean but can someone tell me!

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i75/j ... awww-1.jpg


thanks so much if you help *in advance*
yeah, it's tw drama Le Robe De Mariage Des Cieux
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Mar 28th, '07, 06:07

i knew it was something along those lines...

x_neverhere
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 4th, '07, 23:34

Post by x_neverhere » Apr 5th, '07, 00:22

Don't miss these ~ <3
Dae Jang Geum - I love this drama from beginning to end. Inspirational and worth watching. This drama sucks my whole family into watching it. Hahhaha. I felt as if the # of ep is not enough. :P
All About Eve - Kinda an old drama. Chae Rim & Jang Dong Gun. The actors are great. It shows a great moral, what goes around come around. It also shows a woman's ambition and what she would do to get there. I watched this drama a lot of times over coincedentally, but still isn't bored of it. :D
My Girl - This is a fun drama. Gotta see Dae Hee's amusing acting and the sweet chemistry with Dong Wook. I find Junki's character quite admirable. Even though it sort of have this typical contract plot to it, but hey, people still love it. Similarish - Full House
My Name is Kim Sam Soon & Dal Ja's spring - If you like My Girl, these you would love. They're sweet romantic stories. They all have something unique about characters and life, ect. Furthermore, what's most important is that you can't stop laughin. xD
[Currently watching] Witch Yoo Hee - At first, this drama isn't appealing to me because I thought the plot is going to be typically boring. Then, somehow, I was watching it. The PLOT gets so interesting I rave to the next ep. + sub to come. :wub: The tone and the acting and the actor selections. What's not to love?
[Currently watching] Hello Miss! - Lee Dae Hee's new drama. So far, I'm very amused and enjoyed it very much. It's very jumpy and lively.
The VineYard Man - The first ep kinda bore me, but I really like the chemistry. They say farmers have the best relationship, eh? xD It's really cute. I'd recommend it.
Glass Slippers - I think that's the title. Dramatic storyline. Nice plot + Casting = O.O <3 OH YES.

Okay Drama ~
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang - Plot is alright. The "evil" character is a bit... overdramatic though. o_O Talk about mental issues, man. But hero & heroine = Nice <3.
Exhibition of Fireworks - I watched it for the main characs. D: But its typical evilness of side character piss me off. D:
Sweet Spy - Most of the time, I'm lost in this drama as much as the main character is. Actors look good and all, but plot... @o@ dizzy.
Goong - I love the manga a lot before I watch this. I guess the drama is alright except a bit too draggy for me at times. I keep skipping and pulling the bar. Overall, it was nice.
Save the Last Dance for Me - I like the actor selection. xD I can predict where it goes most of the time, but those sweet moments are cute to watch. :3
A Thousand Year of Love - Reverse of a satisfied drama. Beginning = look good. End = D: OMGWTFGAH.
Goong S - Honestly, I prefer the prince who's not Se7en to end up w/ the heroine. LoL. So that bias opinion screwed up the drama for me even though I am a fan of Se7en. xD
I'm Sorry I loved You - Okay. At first, I d/l this drama cuz everyone says it's so good. Maybe it's my dislike toward pitiful end drama... I didn't cry during drama much. D: For mellodrama, imo, Stairway to Heaven beats this somewhat(except for the last 8 ep of StoH).
Dating Now - So Ji Sub. Chae Rim. Kwon Song Woo. @o@ That's enough reason to watch. >D
What Happened In Bali - Beware. You might get piss.

User avatar
shining17star
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 01:13
Location: U.S.A

Post by shining17star » Apr 7th, '07, 02:35

U guys have to watch Goong and Full House!!!! It's the best drama ever!!!!! Love Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Junki, etc....

User avatar
shining17star
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 01:13
Location: U.S.A

Post by shining17star » Apr 7th, '07, 02:42

U guys have to watch Goong and Full House!!!! It's the best drama ever!!!!! Love Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Junki, etc....

User avatar
forevergirl
Posts: 71
Joined: Feb 14th, '06, 16:45

Post by forevergirl » Apr 7th, '07, 03:41

MY CHOICES AND HIGLY RECOMMENDED DRAMA"S ARE: :thumright:

1. GOONG- JOO JI HOON & YOON EUN HYE
2. FULLHOUSE- BI RAIN- SONG HYE GYO
3.MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON- HYUN BIN & KIM SUN AH
4. DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOONHYANG- JAE HEE & HAN CHAE YOUNG
5. WINTER SONATA- BAE JI YOUNG & CHOI SI WOO
6. MY GIRL- LEE DA HAE & LEE DONG WOOK
7.EXHIBITION OF FIREWORKS- KANG JI HWAN & HAN CHAE YOUNG
8. GREAT INHERITANCE- KIM JAE WON & HAN JI MIN
9. 90 DAYS TIME FOR LOVE- KANG JI HWAN & KIM HA NEUL (although its sad but the story line is good)
10.ONLY YOU - Han Chae Young & JO Hyun Jae
11. PRINCESS LULU -
12. ATTIC CAT
13. ONE FINE DAY

14. WONDERFUL LIFE

ddub693
Posts: 22
Joined: Mar 18th, '07, 06:30

What should I watch?

Post by ddub693 » Apr 12th, '07, 02:04

So far I've watched Stairway to Heaven, Tree of Heaven, and Goong S. I don't know what to watch next. Any suggestions?

meikei
Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 8th, '07, 17:58

Post by meikei » Apr 12th, '07, 02:10

My suggestion is that you should watch Full House, My Girl, Goong, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, and Delighful Girl Chun Huang. Those are my personal favorites.

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 850
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 17:35
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 12th, '07, 02:14

Dude..how can you miss the sticky topic in caps: RECOMMENDED KOREAN DRAMAS...ask for suggestions there

angel1260245123
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 21:52

Post by angel1260245123 » Apr 21st, '07, 12:14

I have already watched 19 Korean TV Series. I like almost all of them. Just look at my comments on each Kdramas.

18 vs 29 I like this series! I like Park Sun Young's Character. The ending is also good! If you like romantic comedy series, try to watch this...

Autumn Tale One of my favorites! It just made me cry everytime I watched it! I had to get 1 roll of tissue! :lol If you really want a "makes you cry" drama. I'll definitely recommend this! and if you're a Song Hye Kyo fan, you need to watch this!

Delightful Girl Chunyang This drama is ok, I kind of forget the whole story of this but I think it was ok..

Fantasy Couple or Couple of Fantasy I like this series! If you're an Oh ji Ho fan! You must watch this! He is really handsome! Han Ye-seul, she's very good playing the piano! I was like Whoa! :lol

Full House This is the series that evrybody must watch! I like Bi and Song Hye Kyo! I love the way they fight! It's just really funny! Also one of my favorite!

Great InheritanceWhat I love in this drama was the kids! They were adorable!!!

Goong Also one of my favorite! I really recommend this drama! You're going to love Yoon Eun Hye's character here. Youll definitely love the royal couple! The way they fight and KISS! :lol :lol

I Really Really Like You I haven't finished watching it, I'm on Episode 22. I think this drama is good. I love Eugene's character especially her accent :lol I hate when Lee Min Ki is annoying Eugene it's just getting on my nerves! But well, he's already falling inlove with her.

Lovers in Paris This is one of the first Kdramas I've watched and I love it! I like Park Shin Yang than Lee Dong-Gun, don't know why... LOL I also love Kim Jung Eun being with Park Shin Yang

My Girl I love My Girl! I like Lee Da Hae here, she's so funny! Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae just make such a good couple!

My Name is Kim Sam-Soon This series is also good. One of my favorite episode was
when she was playing Can't help falling inlove in the Piano!
Oh! Pil-seung Bong Soon-yeong I like Ahn Jae Wook! This series is so funny!

Stained GlassI kind of forget the whole story but myabe because Kim Ha neul was there, maybe that's why I watched it. I think this series was really a drama or melodrama.

Super Rookie I just finished watching it and I think it's great! I now like Eric! Before I didn't like him but I just like his portrayal of his character! :lol

To Marry a Millionaire This was Ok. What I really like in this series is the scenery! I love France! I love the setting! Wow! Just look at the Mansion they were using! It was huge!

Wonderful Life Also one of my favorite! I hate it when Eugene and Kim Jae Won fight! But I love their Daughter! Han Shin-bi I love her! She's so cute when she was a baby! She's so Adorable! I laughed and I cried while I was watching this series! I also recommend this series.

What Star did you Came From? I think this series was ok because I don't really know why Kim Rae Won like Jung Ryo Won.
Maybe Because his Ex looks exactly the same as Bok-Shil or maybe he really her as what she is.
What's up fox I don't really know why I watched this... I really didn't like it because for my opinion the couple doesn't really look good together. A 33 year old and a 24 year old? Even though some say's that "Age doesn't matter". They just don't look good.

Can someone recommend me a Korean Romantic Comedy? Just to make it 20.
Thank in Advance! :D

rbtl
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 05:27

Post by rbtl » Apr 21st, '07, 12:31

angel1260245123 wrote:I have already watched 19 Korean TV Series. I like almost all of them. Just look at my comments on each Kdramas.

18 vs 29 I like this series! I like Park Sun Young's Character. The ending is also good! If you like romantic comedy series, try to watch this...

Autumn Tale One of my favorites! It just made me cry everytime I watched it! I had to get 1 roll of tissue! :lol If you really want a "makes you cry" drama. I'll definitely recommend this! and if you're a Song Hye Kyo fan, you need to watch this!

Delightful Girl Chunyang This drama is ok, I kind of forget the whole story of this but I think it was ok..

Fantasy Couple or Couple of Fantasy I like this series! If you're an Oh ji Ho fan! You must watch this! He is really handsome! Han Ye-seul, she's very good playing the piano! I was like Whoa! :lol

Full House This is the series that evrybody must watch! I like Bi and Song Hye Kyo! I love the way they fight! It's just really funny! Also one of my favorite!

Great InheritanceWhat I love in this drama was the kids! They were adorable!!!

Goong Also one of my favorite! I really recommend this drama! You're going to love Yoon Eun Hye's character here. Youll definitely love the royal couple! The way they fight and KISS! :lol :lol

I Really Really Like You I haven't finished watching it, I'm on Episode 22. I think this drama is good. I love Eugene's character especially her accent :lol I hate when Lee Min Ki is annoying Eugene it's just getting on my nerves! But well, he's already falling inlove with her.

Lovers in Paris This is one of the first Kdramas I've watched and I love it! I like Park Shin Yang than Lee Dong-Gun, don't know why... LOL I also love Kim Jung Eun being with Park Shin Yang

My Girl I love My Girl! I like Lee Da Hae here, she's so funny! Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae just make such a good couple!

My Name is Kim Sam-Soon This series is also good. One of my favorite episode was
when she was playing Can't help falling inlove in the Piano!
Oh! Pil-seung Bong Soon-yeong I like Ahn Jae Wook! This series is so funny!

Stained GlassI kind of forget the whole story but myabe because Kim Ha neul was there, maybe that's why I watched it. I think this series was really a drama or melodrama.

Super Rookie I just finished watching it and I think it's great! I now like Eric! Before I didn't like him but I just like his portrayal of his character! :lol

To Marry a Millionaire This was Ok. What I really like in this series is the scenery! I love France! I love the setting! Wow! Just look at the Mansion they were using! It was huge!

Wonderful Life Also one of my favorite! I hate it when Eugene and Kim Jae Won fight! But I love their Daughter! Han Shin-bi I love her! She's so cute when she was a baby! She's so Adorable! I laughed and I cried while I was watching this series! I also recommend this series.

What Star did you Came From? I think this series was ok because I don't really know why Kim Rae Won like Jung Ryo Won.
Maybe Because his Ex looks exactly the same as Bok-Shil or maybe he really her as what she is.
What's up fox I don't really know why I watched this... I really didn't like it because for my opinion the couple doesn't really look good together. A 33 year old and a 24 year old? Even though some say's that "Age doesn't matter". They just don't look good.

Can someone recommend me a Korean Romantic Comedy? Just to make it 20.
Thank in Advance! :D
Dal Ja Spring is definitely a must see drama.Try watching it.

angel1260245123
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 21:52

Post by angel1260245123 » Apr 21st, '07, 21:07

rbtl wrote:Dal Ja Spring is definitely a must see drama.Try watching it.
Thanks for recommending it! But I don't where to watch it.. I already looked in youtube and crunchyroll. I can't find any in youtube but i found it in crunchyroll but it was incomplete.

User avatar
viperx116
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 04:09

Post by viperx116 » Apr 22nd, '07, 00:12

What are some humorous dramas? I'm watching Fantasy Couple right now and loving it.

sveta
Posts: 151
Joined: Oct 8th, '06, 23:06
Location: Texas

Post by sveta » Apr 22nd, '07, 00:18

viperx116 wrote:What are some humorous dramas? I'm watching Fantasy Couple right now and loving it.
My fav ones were Bad Family and Full House. I haven't watched it yet, but there's also Goong.

harmonyLGS
Posts: 11
Joined: Aug 24th, '04, 16:56
Location: USA

Post by harmonyLGS » Apr 27th, '07, 05:43

Could anyone recommend me some good action w/ romance dramas? Perferably NOT with historical settings..

I've seen:
Nine-Tailed Fox/ Forbidden Love - (And I TOTALLY love it!)
Damo- (Currently watching)

My Girl
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang
Full House

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 27th, '07, 17:04

Action with romance? Definitely Resurrection. It has a breathtaking crime plot and a very cute love story.

desikuri06
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:00

K-drama recommendation...

Post by desikuri06 » Apr 28th, '07, 23:41

Anneyong...this is my first time posting something here...but i really need help!...I AM BORED!..and i need some1 to recommend some really good k/j-drama....uhh taiwanesse would work 2....
here is my list of dramaz i have aready watched:

1.delightful girl
2:dal ja's spring
3.full house
4.soulmates
5.goong
6.wonderful life
7.stair way 2 heaven
8.stained glass
9.taste sweet love
10.my love patzzi


ok ok there are soo many i have seen that i can'y even name..but plz recommed me something good! :D


Thankyou!!

sveta
Posts: 151
Joined: Oct 8th, '06, 23:06
Location: Texas

Post by sveta » Apr 28th, '07, 23:48

have you tried to watch Bad Family? Its very funny, also try watching Couple of Fantasy. For Japanese romance comedy, there's Kimi wa Petto, umm GTO?

desikuri06
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:00

Post by desikuri06 » Apr 28th, '07, 23:55

....Thanx..

Hey uhh have you watched super rookie?..i just start watching it cuz the girl is 4rm"witch yoo hee aka witch amusement"...what do you think of that drama?..

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Apr 29th, '07, 00:13

you are missing an important drama MY GIRL!!!!!!. you should watch it. it's one of the those funny dramas and pretty and cute actors and actress with good story and interesting and so freakin halarious.

nophankh
Posts: 222
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 08:11
Location: PA, US

Post by nophankh » Apr 29th, '07, 00:37

watch KDrama/sitcom Soulmate

User avatar
groink
Posts: 2016
Joined: Dec 8th, '03, 03:58
Location: Pearl City, Hawaii

Post by groink » Apr 29th, '07, 01:35

Moderators,

Please merge this topic with:

RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_11526.htm

sveta
Posts: 151
Joined: Oct 8th, '06, 23:06
Location: Texas

Post by sveta » Apr 29th, '07, 02:39

desikuri06 wrote:....Thanx..

Hey uhh have you watched super rookie?..i just start watching it cuz the girl is 4rm"witch yoo hee aka witch amusement"...what do you think of that drama?..
No i hadn't watched it yet. I heard its a good drama though.

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 29th, '07, 12:14

Super Rookie is good.

desikuri06
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:00

Post by desikuri06 » Apr 29th, '07, 15:53

groink wrote:Moderators,

Please merge this topic with:

RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_11526.htm


hey thanku 4 the link!!!! :D

onewing
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 28th, '07, 13:02

?!

Post by onewing » Apr 29th, '07, 19:22

Why is not Jumong mentioned?!!? :blink
This is the best kdrama ever!!!! :cheers:

junebaby
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 15th, '06, 11:39

Post by junebaby » Apr 30th, '07, 03:25

I agree; for 2006
sa far JUMONG is the Bes!!
others - Dalja's Spring - interesting couples
Couple In Trouble - Oh Ji Ho has the best sets of pecs and abs of all kactor: He's hansome and funny -what' not to like? And Han Ye Seul as Na Sang Shil is waay cuter than Glodie Hawn
Korea's Secret Par :lol achute Agent -Eric is super funny
Be Strong Geum Soon - a heroine for all single mums

desikuri06
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:00

Post by desikuri06 » Apr 30th, '07, 19:24

4 dalja's spring...try http://veoh.com...
oh yea but u have to download them...

angel1260245123 wrote:
rbtl wrote:Dal Ja Spring is definitely a must see drama.Try watching it.
Thanks for recommending it! But I don't where to watch it.. I already looked in youtube and crunchyroll. I can't find any in youtube but i found it in crunchyroll but it was incomplete.

stefy96
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 20th, '07, 17:00

Post by stefy96 » May 2nd, '07, 17:33

My Favorites:
My Girl, If you like this one checkout Delightful Girl choon nyang & Fantasy Couple.
Full House, Also check Song Hye Kyo in her younger days Autumn Love Story & All in
Korea Secret Agency for fans of Eric and the series is good too, also watch Super Rookie
Snow Queen you just can't lose with 2 beautiful leads, Sung Yuri & Hyun Bin. More of Sung Yuri in One Fine day, lead actor Gong Yoo is so hot.
Wonderful Life with Eugene, Kim Jae Won, & Lee Ji Hoon. Eugene's other good drama Save the last Dance
Lastly my all time favorite, "Soulmate". Seriously funny even more fun then My Girl.

Currently watching: Hello Miss, Witch Joo Hee & The Devil

Looking Forward to Coffee Prince with Yoon Eun Hye & Gong Yoo
Last edited by stefy96 on May 4th, '07, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.

Brittany7890
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 26th, '07, 21:03
Location: Texas

student/teaher relationship

Post by Brittany7890 » May 3rd, '07, 06:44

can anyone suggest a forbidden love like Koukou Kyoushi please :-D arigato :|

User avatar
franchosa
Posts: 195
Joined: Jul 14th, '06, 06:04

Post by franchosa » May 3rd, '07, 07:04

Majo no jouken

User avatar
Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 612
Joined: Apr 24th, '04, 07:38

Post by Kai Lien » May 3rd, '07, 07:05

Why is this in the Korean Actors forum?

My suggestion: Romance

:D

Brittany7890
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 26th, '07, 21:03
Location: Texas

Post by Brittany7890 » May 3rd, '07, 07:29

my mistake, this is my first time i posted a form, i didnt relize i posted it in the wrong section i better change it

x_neverhere
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 4th, '07, 23:34

Post by x_neverhere » May 4th, '07, 01:44

I justed watched Korean Secret Agency and currently am watching THANK YOU. It's ashame to miss these two dramas. They're different, unique, and much loved. <3

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 4th, '07, 01:57

I already posted here (pg74) but i just wanna emphasize the fact that I'm Sorry I Love You is the most amazing drama I have ever seen.
You have not seen a korean drama unless you have seen this.

I also need to ask about Let's Go to School, Sangdoo. I saw at least 5 episodes of this drama and then stopped. It was just so boring and I hate the actress (even though I heard she does "grow on you"). Everyone seems to like this series so I'm wondering if it gets a lot better towards the end...or what. ???
Currently watching: Women of the Sun || The Last Scandal of My Life

nwarese
Posts: 1
Joined: May 6th, '07, 16:39

Post by nwarese » May 6th, '07, 16:44

I have a question.I want to download Korian drama (My Girl)

Can any body help me please

mtkj
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 16th, '06, 02:57

Post by mtkj » May 7th, '07, 22:02

I don't have "My Girl." Sorry.

My faves: Goong, What Happened in Bali, Fantasy Couple, My Name is Kim Samsoon and of course, Full House!!!

I'm loving "Que Sera Sera" and "Thank You" right now. HIT looks good too, but can't tell yet.

Thanks for the uploads, everyone!!!

songsheng
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2nd, '05, 14:06

Post by songsheng » May 8th, '07, 12:36

my favou is : Goong, Clouds stairways, full house, fantasy couple, hardtack teacher&sugar candy ( only cute storyline .. teacher student .. so immoral storyline xD ) witch amusement, 1% of anything, which star are you from, heaven tree, sassy girl choon hyang any many more =P

User avatar
fifimimi
Posts: 444
Joined: Aug 2nd, '05, 00:18

Post by fifimimi » May 12th, '07, 11:16

Anyone who have watched Hello Miss, Witch Joo Hee & The Devil...do you recommend them? I mean only if they are very good...and not just an 'alright' average drama!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest