Ghost (SBS, 2012)

Post by Yurihwa » Jun 24th, '12, 21:02

Ghost (유령)

Genre : Crime, Action, Romance
Episodes : TBA
Broadcast Network : SBS
Air Time : Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis :
A drama based on a cyber investigation squad. Kim Woo-Hyun is the only son of a high ranking police officer. Woo-Hyun entered the police academy ranked first and graduated from the academy ranked first. As a detective, he then joins the cyber investigation department. Woo-Hyun then works to reveal the secrets of those that hide within the cyber world.

Cast :
So Ji Sub as Kim Woo Hyun/Park Gi Young
Lee Yeon Hee as Yoo Kang Mi
Choi Daniel as Park Gi Young (cameo)
Uhm Gi Joong as Jo Hyun Min

Supporting Cast :

Song Ha Yoon as Choi Seung Yun
G.O (지오) as Lee Tae Kyoon
Kwon Hae Hyo as Han Young Suk
Jang Hyun Sung as Jun Jae Wook
Im Ji Kyu as Byun Sang Woo
Kang Sung Min as Yang Seung Jae
Baek Seung Hyun as Kang Eung Jin
Bae Min Hee as Lee Hye Ram
Choi Jung Woo as Shin Kyung Soo
Bigger Resolution Pictures :

Videos :
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

I'm actually quite surprised there's no topic for Ghost! To me it's a great drama. The storyline, the actors, the direction is as good as a thriller movie (and koreans are soo good at it^^) But it's a drama, which makes the thing even more epic!
And if you're looking for romantic stuff, of course there's not so much scenes about it, but there is a loveline ;) I reccomend you this drama, definitely!
The Soundtrack is also really awesome. (especially the instrumentals)

hvde

Post by hvde » Jun 29th, '12, 18:22

Could someone list the teams that are subbing this drama, please? For now, I've only found DarkSmurfSub, and they've only reached Episode 5:

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index ... host-2012/

Are there other teams?

doramaworld

Post by doramaworld » Jul 4th, '12, 11:07

I just watched two episodes of Ghost and wow, it was such an intriguing, breathtaking and suspense-filled journey! So many things took place in a span of two episodes and I must say that I'll stay on to watch how the plot develops.
For drama and movie reviews as well as latest news and resources on J-ent in general, please visit:
http://doramaworld.blogspot.com

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 4th, '12, 21:20

I am intrigued by the way this story has turned. I can't imagine how the writer made the decision to do this. The story to begin with has now to be changed but the character will have to retain the actions of the first police investigator. How to do this and also be the new guy? Verrrry Interesssting....
Last edited by Peggy on Jul 5th, '12, 06:35, edited 1 time in total.

doramaworld

Post by doramaworld » Jul 5th, '12, 04:10

I had an issue with So Ji-sub acting so stiff and stern as Woo Hyun but I think the writer probably arranged for this so as to contrast against the new Woo Hyun who's actually Gi Young. In the first two episodes, we can see that Gi Young has a cheeky side to him which Woo Hyun clearly doesn't have so it will be extremely fun to see how So Ji-sub tries to blend Gi Young's character traits into the serious image Woo Hyun used to have.
For drama and movie reviews as well as latest news and resources on J-ent in general, please visit:
http://doramaworld.blogspot.com

AdyE

Post by AdyE » Aug 31st, '12, 22:20

the best contemporary action drama till now for me...i really loved So Ji Sub acting in this drama

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Jun 18th, '13, 16:08

so I'm currently watching episode 6 and am I the only one that finds it odd that Kang Mi's not being interrogated as well as Woo Hyun/Ki Young? I mean she's the one who confirmed that Ki Young was Woo Hyun and sticks around him all the time, shouldn't she be under suspicion too?

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Nov 26th, '13, 00:27

This is on my to watch list.
Need to get started on it ASAP.