Title: 내 마음이 들리니 / Nae Maeumi Deulrini
Also known as: Do You Hear My Heart
Genre: Romance, drama
Episodes: 30
Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Apr-02 to 2011-Jul-10
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45

Synopsis

The love story of Cha Dong Joo, a man who's been rendered deaf after an accident but pretends he can hear, and Bong Woo Ri, a woman who's intelligent but pretends she's dim-witted to protect the dignity of her mentally handicapped father.
Cast

Kim Jae Won as Cha Dong Joo
Kang Chan Hee (강찬희) as young Dong Joo
Hwang Jung Eum as Bong Woo Ri
Kim Sae Ron as young Woo Ri
Nam Goong Min as Jang Joon Ha
Seo Young Joo (서영주) as young Joon Ha / Bong Ma Roo

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Jan 16th, '12, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jan 16th, '12, 22:15

I can't believe there is no thread for this drama. I am watching it now and it is so good!

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jan 17th, '12, 05:24

Almost none of the "longer" dramas (dramas with 20+ episodes, except saeguks) has a thread. And it doesn't matter how good they are.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 17th, '12, 10:05

A Thousand Kisses and New Tales of Gisaeng have.
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 17th, '12, 11:18

The problem is not making a thread but people who actually write in there. What's the point of making a thread when it stays empty with no comments?

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jan 17th, '12, 16:26

I would love to discuss this drama. We only know if people will comment if there is a thread. Some people don't know how to create threads so... at least there is a place people can comment good or bad whenever they want to comment. The longer the drama then the more opportunity for dialogue but it just depends on if people have seen the drama and a thread for it.

This drama is getting really good now that Maru and Junha's personalities have changed.
I wonder if Maru is setting his father up or are they really scheming together. It seems like the father might have something up his sleeve. I was hoping and still am that Maru and Wuri get together. Maru is really hurting and deserves to have someone nice and special. I wonder if they are really brother and sister because if they are then that won't happen. It seems like Junha would be her brother because of the hearing impairment (her father's mentally/developmentally impaired too).
On a side note, I can't help but notice that the color of Junha's neck is dfferent than the front and it appears that he has too much powder on because I see a tinge of a different color peeking through the spray makeup they put on his hands and face especially his neck. I point this out because Wuri's fake brother made a comment about Junha being a pretty boy with the milkiest white skin. It made me look at his skin closer and he almost looks ghostly like Michael J. Too much makeup.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jan 17th, '12, 17:28

Ethlenn wrote:A Thousand Kisses and New Tales of Gisaeng have.
And "Smile, Again", "Baker King" and Shining Inheritance have also threads^^. but this still counts as almost none. I mean the most new (translated!) dramas with ~16 episodes has a thread here, while the longer ones get very few. I mean it's ok, it's just an observation.
And it's true it doesn't make sense to open a thread to every drama, because there are a lot of dramas, where people won't write.
iluvasiandrama wrote:I would love to discuss this drama. We only know if people will comment if there is a thread. Some people don't know how to create threads so... at least there is a place people can comment good or bad whenever they want to comment. The longer the drama then the more opportunity for dialogue but it just depends on if people have seen the drama and a thread for it.

This drama is getting really good now that Maru and Junha's personalities have changed.
I wonder if Maru is setting his father up or are they really scheming together. It seems like the father might have something up his sleeve. I was hoping and still am that Maru and Wuri get together. Maru is really hurting and deserves to have someone nice and special. I wonder if they are really brother and sister because if they are then that won't happen. It seems like Junha would be her brother because of the hearing impairment (her father's mentally/developmentally impaired too).
Its a problem to discuss this with you, simply because the most people, who had interest in this drama, watched it already, so we know how it all ends.

But:
Joon Ha doesn't have an hearing impairment(Dong Jo has one and it comes from the fall), but even if joon Ha had, it would have nothing to do with Woo Ri's father, simply because they are not related by blood.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 17th, '12, 17:37

Silverman wrote:Its a problem to discuss this with you, simply because the most people, who had interest in this drama, watched it already, so we know how it all ends.
Yes!. this is another reason. most of active threads here are for dramas that are currently on air. once they are over you see less and less posts there. well, at least on D-A :whistling: