Takei Emi

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 27th, '11, 17:48

Name: Takei Emi
Nicknames: Emi-chan
Birthdate: 1993-Dec-25
Birthplace: Nagoya, Japan

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Takei_Emi
http://beamie.jp/t/emi_takei.html

I love this actress! I first learned of her talent while watching Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta. Emi-chan is showing so much promise!

I am really looking forward to her next drama Asuko March! Keep up the good work Emi-chan! I'm your newest dedicated fan :cheers:

Check out her Maquillage CM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQG45Ar7y_g
Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Mar 29th, '11, 00:01, edited 2 times in total.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Mar 27th, '11, 20:27

Hurray! I'm happy iluvasiandrama created a Takei Emi's thread at d addicts. She is my favorite actress too! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her.
Attachments
Emi Takei 017.JPG
Emi Takei 017.JPG (53.76 KiB) Viewed 13931 times
emi6.jpg
emi6.jpg (151.4 KiB) Viewed 13931 times
emi5.jpg
emi5.jpg (148.21 KiB) Viewed 13931 times
3075.jpg
3075.jpg (79.75 KiB) Viewed 13931 times
Emi Takei 019.JPG
Emi Takei 019.JPG (54.08 KiB) Viewed 13931 times
a0142478_10555951.jpg
a0142478_10555951.jpg (54.26 KiB) Viewed 13931 times

Loki

Post by Loki » Mar 28th, '11, 09:23

Thank you for making a topic!

I, too, have seen her in Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta and thought her role wouldn't be as big as it ended up being. She played the perfect character to hate, sympathize, and then really understand and like. Not only is she very cute, but she can act!

A few memorable moments in Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
-The evil side in the beginning. Her attitude to both Natsumi and Shuji in the beginning of the series were like saying "I'm going to destroy your lives".
-when she talks to Shuji about her accident for the first time. Her voice and tears were so sad
-episode 5 where she tells all her classmates what really happened that night. That scene where she breaks down slowly while telling the story did it for me. I'm pretty convinced about her acting from that alone (crazy, eh?)
Anyway, sorry for the long Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta spoiler post, but it is the only thing I have seen her in and can give examples from. For a 17 year old, I can only imagine her being cast in a whole bunch of upcoming things.

As for her upcoming drama Asuko March! I will follow that just for Emi. I'm not expecting much, though.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 29th, '11, 00:19

@ manlekim - Wow... I haven't seen those pictures anywhere online. How nice! I have a few more to add :lol
@ Loki - I'm only watching Asukou March to see Emi-chan's performance. The line up of other lead and supporting actors/actresses didn't look to great. The synopsis didn't look too interesting but we never know...
I'm trying to find GOLD to watch online but not having much success. I'll keep trying.

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Mar 29th, '11, 00:34

As soon as I saw this post, I knew it was posted from someone from Taisetsu na Koto wa.. thread! LOL

Anyways, if you guys like her, you can get lots of her pictures from Japanese fashion magazines. I think she started off as a magazine model.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 29th, '11, 01:10

LaLaLaDRAMA wrote:As soon as I saw this post, I knew it was posted from someone from Taisetsu na Koto wa.. thread! LOL

Anyways, if you guys like her, you can get lots of her pictures from Japanese fashion magazines. I think she started off as a magazine model.
Hehehe! I'm staying away from the Taisetsu na Koto thread until I get to see the RAW's of episode 10. Well, you caught us :lol I'm collecting more pics and info on her through her agency's website too. Thanks for the extra info AND

Thanks for stopping by and supporting Emi-chan :mrgreen:

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Mar 29th, '11, 01:13

Your post makes me laugh LaLaLaDRAMA. LOL Takei Emi really shines in Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta. Every time I watched her act, her eyes convey so much emotions that it makes me cry and laugh along with her. Its quite impressive for a newbie actress to dominate the scene every time she appears. I wonder who taught her to portray her characters' emotions with such intensity.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 29th, '11, 01:51

I'm waiting for the RAW's since I know the eng subs will take forever. I did very good today avoiding anything that looks like a spoiler... I couldn't sleep either! I woke up all night and have been checking web for uploads of episode 10 Raw :lol

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 29th, '11, 01:56

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Mar 29th, '11, 15:37

iluvasiandrama wrote:I'm waiting for the RAW's since I know the eng subs will take forever. I did very good today avoiding anything that looks like a spoiler... I couldn't sleep either! I woke up all night and have been checking web for uploads of episode 10 Raw :lol
Hi iluvasiandrama,

You can watch ep. 10 raw on tudou. Just type in the title of the drama in the search engine and find ep. 10. OR click on this link to watch episode 10: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/A-5xix69H9Y/

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 29th, '11, 20:09

@ manlekim - Thanks so much for the link. I forgot about checking Tudou.

I was so pleased with the way it ended with Saeki's character. I won't give a spoiler but I must say the writers did a wonderful job! I'm gearing up for Asuko March! in a few weeks, although it may not be much to it... but just to follow Emi's progress as an actress.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Mar 31st, '11, 03:46

I'm posting this link just for you iluvasiandrama!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jRtT3UI-KB0/

Its a video of Takei Emi talking about her new drama. Can't understand a thing, but she looks cute!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 31st, '11, 14:21

manlekim wrote:I'm posting this link just for you iluvasiandrama!

Its a video of Takei Emi talking about her new drama. Can't understand a thing, but she looks cute!
I noticed that out of all the jdramas I have watched I acquired favorite male actors along the way but not one Japanese actress I could say I look forward to seeing in dramas. Actually, I would look at synopsis to try and avoid certain female actresses if I could help it.

Surprisingly, Takei Emi was the first Japanese actress that I wasn't annoyed or irritated by and she is only a couple years younger than me. And I look forward to seeing her in upcoming dramas.

The video appears to be a promotion for Asuko March Emi-chan's upcoming drama. She is dressed in a mechanic's jumpsuit so I guess that is what she is saying. She looks a bit nervous in the video and makes me wonder if that was an official video or test. I think it was a test video that got leaked :lol

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Mar 31st, '11, 15:45

manlekim wrote:I'm posting this link just for you iluvasiandrama!

She only talks about her upcoming Sunday drama that starts in April. (Don't understand each word but something like this:)
She plays a girl who fails her entrance exams ends up in a technical high school where she's the only girl in her class. First she doesn't think she fits in there and it's hard not to give up but then she changes and is giving her best each week in the training etc.

I like Emi-chan, noticed her in Gold and I thought she did a really good job there!!
I admit I only checked out Taisetsuna cause it was a Getsu...Didn't like it at all in the beginning but I was surprised to see her there and...she was so much better than Toda or Miura! Ended up watching a couple of eps for her sake and also checked out the finale yesterday - she's got an amazing screen presence already and she easily outshines older actors. Way to go!! Hope to see more of her in the future!

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 1st, '11, 04:13

I'm curious as to what Takei Emi's fans think is the most attractive features or qualities that made you like her. As for myself, I found her eyes are like magnets that suck you into her world.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 1st, '11, 14:49

I was drawn to her acting in TNK and the way she tuned into the character. I didn't notice her looks at all. She had a gloomy character and it just hurt so bad to see what she had and was going through. I was just drawn to her.

It just so happened that she was also a model. I'm not really into complimenting beauty too much because it depends on the personality and personal character of a person as well. However, when I see Emi-chan before the camera she comes across as refreshing and hard worker so that compliments her as well. She is pretty not sure just one feature, she's more of a top supermodel type, I could see her appearing on the Tyra show. :lol

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 2nd, '11, 19:01

Emi-chan has a book out. It's like a memoir of her photo-shoots taken around the world. You can read the article here. She is promoting it in hopes that it will increase her popularity, or fame, as she works even harder this year in the industry. :-)

She is also the first teenager selected by Shiseido Co (Japan's finest and largest makeup retailer) to model for one of their shampoo products. What a great way to build up her career and she is only 17. WTG Takei Emi! :salut:

iluvasiandrama

2005 Otomen

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 6th, '11, 03:40

She was only 15 when she was cast as a supporting actress in the drama Otomen. I finally found the entire drama and hope to start watching it tomorrow! I'll have it finished before the first ep. of Asuko March is subbed :lol

manlekim

Re: 2005 Otomen

Post by manlekim » Apr 6th, '11, 20:22

iluvasiandrama wrote:She was only 15 when she was cast as a supporting actress in the drama Otomen. I finally found the entire drama and hope to start watching it tomorrow! I'll have it finished before the first ep. of Asuko March is subbed :lol

Takei Emi was funny in Otomen. You should watch the part where she ask the guy she likes who he likes more, a flower or her. LOL. :D

iluvasiandrama

Re: 2005 Otomen

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 8th, '11, 02:24

manlekim wrote:
Takei Emi was funny in Otomen. You should watch the part where she ask the guy she likes who he likes more, a flower or her. LOL. :D
I'm on episode 1 and it's kind of funny. It looks like it will stay this way but I have to admit I'm not into the guys that want to be girls :unsure: But it's still early so I'll keep watching :-)

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 10th, '11, 15:56

Ok I tried to watch Otomen for Emi-chan's sake and I watched as much as I could. I have a feeling that she (for right now at least) would do best with high school melodrama, even working with seasoned actors/actresses in a detective type of series. I could see her in Orange Days, Natsu no Koi, Akai Ito (replacing Horikita :D), Love Revolution, dramas like those.

I haven't heard much publicity for Asukou March! but I think it's the storyline that may be a little "iffy". I still have fingers crossed and hoping for the best! :cheers:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 10th, '11, 21:56

Pictures from Emi-chan's latest photo shoot for spring. Her name means blooming, so kawaii!

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Apr 13th, '11, 02:26, edited 2 times in total.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 11th, '11, 00:32

Hi iluvasiandrama,

I can't see the pictures you posted, I wonder if the links are broken? Can you send me the links to the pictures? Thanks!

Here is the link to the new Asuko March! CM staring Emi Takei.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CDUScnJytJg/

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 11th, '11, 00:49

manlekim wrote:Hi iluvasiandrama,

I can't see the pictures you posted, I wonder if the links are broken? Can you send me the links to the pictures? Thanks!

Here is the link to the new Asuko March! CM staring Emi Takei.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CDUScnJytJg/
Hi manlekim. Did they release Taisetsu na Koto on DVD yet?

No prob here is the link http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/04/takei- ... c-spirits/

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 11th, '11, 00:55

Thanks iluvasiandrama! No, the Taisetsu na Koto DVD has not been released yet, probably it will be released in the next two or three weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed. I plan to post the drama on youtube after I purchase it.

Emi Takei's new magazine pictures are really beautiful! I have to hand it to you iluvasiandrama, your a dedicated Emi Takei fan!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 11th, '11, 00:58

Just watched the trailer and I think it's going to be just as I suspected, with bullying and stuff like that. I think this drama will actually be better than most people expect! I'll definitely watch it all the way through no matter what. :D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 13th, '11, 02:27

manlekim wrote:Thanks iluvasiandrama! No, the Taisetsu na Koto DVD has not been released yet, probably it will be released in the next two or three weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed. I plan to post the drama on youtube after I purchase it.

Emi Takei's new magazine pictures are really beautiful! I have to hand it to you iluvasiandrama, your a dedicated Emi Takei fan!
That would be so nice manlekim. I will save it to my YT playlist but I will purchase lots of DVD's when I save up a bit more. I think we are both dedicated fans! I can't wait for Asuko March!

Here is another trailer for the drama. I'll post it on the Asuko March! drama page too.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/z2Lh9Yoduo0/

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 15th, '11, 22:50

Thanks for the links iluvasiandrama! You should watch Takei Emi on this VIP show. Here is the link:

There are three parts to the program episode. Its really funny!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 22nd, '11, 03:48

No prob manlekim. I couldn't understand the video so I got kinda "lost"... I wish I understood Japanese :glare: More pics of Emi-chan!

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Apr 22nd, '11, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 22nd, '11, 04:03

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Apr 23rd, '11, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 22nd, '11, 04:43

Vulcan 300 Fansubs announced today that they will be subbing (soft subs) Asuko March! This is great news

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 22nd, '11, 22:20

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Apr 23rd, '11, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 22nd, '11, 23:15

iluvasiandrama wrote:Image[/img]
Is this a new picture of her? She is so pretty! Please post more photos of her if you have more to share.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 23rd, '11, 02:46

@manlekim - I am not sure when these were taken but I will try and find out and post it.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 23rd, '11, 03:17

The first one was taken in Feb 2011. I am not sure when the other two were.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 23rd, '11, 03:20

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 23rd, '11, 03:24

I'll post more tomorrow. I'm sleepy and going to bed :P

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 23rd, '11, 16:19

Feb 2011

Dec 2010

Aug 2010

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 23rd, '11, 16:51

I think this is Takei Emi's "Audrey Hepburn" look :)

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 23rd, '11, 23:32

Fairly recent photos of Emi Takei.
Attachments
emi2.jpg
emi2.jpg (105.13 KiB) Viewed 13648 times
emi1.jpg
emi1.jpg (57.55 KiB) Viewed 13648 times
emi43.jpg
emi43.jpg (105.26 KiB) Viewed 13648 times

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 26th, '11, 16:43

manlekim wrote:Fairly recent photos of Emi Takei.
Are these from this year manlekim? I think the first one is definitely because it's similar to pics someone posted on another forum I'm on http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic= ... icseen#new

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 26th, '11, 17:33

Here is a pic of Emi-chan (Takei Emi) in the first ep of Asuko March!

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 26th, '11, 22:14

iluvasiandrama wrote:
manlekim wrote:Fairly recent photos of Emi Takei.
Are these from this year manlekim? I think the first one is definitely because it's similar to pics someone posted on another forum I'm on http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic= ... icseen#new
I found these pictures from the website you posted and from another one, http://yoimachi.tumblr.com/tagged/%E6%A ... %B2/page/4. Sorry for not giving them credits, I just can't remember where I got these pictures after saving them on my desktop.

I watched the first episode and it was amazing!

manlekim

Post by manlekim » Apr 27th, '11, 17:44

Another cute picture of Emi Takei found on the web.
Attachments
otakarazukan.jpg
otakarazukan.jpg (191.03 KiB) Viewed 13634 times

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 29th, '11, 02:31

ooh! That picture is so cute manlekim :D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 30th, '11, 22:45

Here is a pic of Emi-chan enjoying her work on the set of Asuko March!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 30th, '11, 22:47

A collage of pics taken of Takei Emi on the set of Asuko March!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 6th, '11, 01:45

2009 photo of Emi-chan.

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 7th, '11, 07:45

ahh I think I've finally found my home :)

I've been a fan of her since.... 2008? I think that may be hard for some people to believe but I've loved her before she started acting. She's soooo talented though!

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 9th, '11, 16:35

thygriever wrote:ahh I think I've finally found my home :)

I've been a fan of her since.... 2008? I think that may be hard for some people to believe but I've loved her before she started acting. She's soooo talented though!
I agree! By the way, who's the actress in your avatar?

Here's an older pic of Emi-chan, from 2008

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 10th, '11, 01:58

^^ aww cute. I think I'll put up some pictures on my next post to contribute :)

Oh my avatar is Erika Toda. It's funny cuz that's my original avatar. I haven't changed it since I signed up for a d-addicts acct. craaazayyy lol I should definitely make a Emi Takei sig now though!
Last edited by thygriever on May 11th, '11, 07:21, edited 1 time in total.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 10th, '11, 19:57

Whoa that's Erika?:O That's a nice pic. I didn't even recognize her she looks so different now. Can't wait to see your new sig too :D

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 11th, '11, 07:20

^ Yup! Yeah so in Emi's last drama it was like heaven... 2 of my favorite idols leading in a show O_O I actually had trouble rooting for one lol

Some older pictures I have :)

And here's my new sig yay!!

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 12th, '11, 03:37

Love your new emi sig thygriever. I have a question for you thygriever, if emi and erika fell down the ocean, who would you rescue? Grab both>one?

hunterkirualeorio

Post by hunterkirualeorio » May 12th, '11, 04:36

I can't get her out of my mind since watching Taisetsu. She's absolutely stunning!

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 12th, '11, 15:23

New photo of Emi Takei. She is so pretty!
Attachments
Emi Takei.jpg
Emi Takei.jpg (200.83 KiB) Viewed 13759 times

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 13th, '11, 09:31

@malekim: haha thanks thanks!

hmm.. to choose? Obvious answer would be to save them both ^^ however that's an easy answer.. if i really had to choose i may pick Emi >> lol BUT i do love Erika Toda! It's just that I'm going through an Emi phase right now. Erika is awesome but I was totally rooting for Emi in their last drama haha

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 15th, '11, 23:03

@thygriever - Nice signature :thumright:

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 16th, '11, 20:39

I think episode 3 is my favorite so far. I like the chemistry between Nao and the tough guy Wajima Go.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 16th, '11, 22:30

@manlekim - Is Episode 3 w/subs out already? I know you watch raws too :P

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 16th, '11, 23:21

iluvasiandrama wrote:@manlekim - Is Episode 3 w/subs out already? I know you watch raws too :P
lol. No, I watched the raws on dailymotion. :lol I can't understand what they said, but it was touching seeing Nao staying strong in a school full of boys. :cry:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 17th, '11, 00:03

manlekim wrote:
iluvasiandrama wrote:@manlekim - Is Episode 3 w/subs out already? I know you watch raws too :P
lol. No, I watched the raws on dailymotion. :lol I can't understand what they said, but it was touching seeing Nao staying strong in a school full of boys. :cry:
Omo... it must be a sad epi. :O Now I really looking forward to seeing it

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 17th, '11, 07:10

thanks iloveasiandrama!

hmmm... I actually like the hostess boy better currently just because I loved ep2 and he seemed like a genuine nice guy who'll treat Emi really well :). Actually this is the first time I've liked the majority of the boys in a drama. Most of them seem like really good guys. No one except library kid is huge jerk. So I'm quite impressed so far!

I don't think subs are out yet, it's only been 1 day! lol. However I just noticed that ep 4 is airing on the 29th... wtffff

hunterkirualeorio

Post by hunterkirualeorio » May 17th, '11, 09:14

She's working on her first voice acting job for a new Nintendo 3DS game, titled “Doctor Lautrec to Boukyaku no Kishidan.”

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 17th, '11, 16:24

thygriever wrote:thanks iloveasiandrama!

hmmm... I actually like the hostess boy better currently just because I loved ep2 and he seemed like a genuine nice guy who'll treat Emi really well :). Actually this is the first time I've liked the majority of the boys in a drama. Most of them seem like really good guys. No one except library kid is huge jerk. So I'm quite impressed so far!

I don't think subs are out yet, it's only been 1 day! lol. However I just noticed that ep 4 is airing on the 29th... wtffff
I just saw your post on Viki. This is not good :cussing: :x

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 17th, '11, 16:25

hunterkirualeorio wrote:Image

She's working on her first voice acting job for a new Nintendo 3DS game, titled “Doctor Lautrec to Boukyaku no Kishidan.”
Well at least Emi-chan is continuing with her success in spite of this set back :-)

thygriever

Post by thygriever » May 17th, '11, 23:21

^ yup yup!

I'm glad there are fans here for Emi. When I go to Viki it seems like the only people watching are fangirls that are in love with the boys. No one ever talks about Emi >< haha

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 18th, '11, 02:26

thygriever wrote:^ yup yup!

I'm glad there are fans here for Emi. When I go to Viki it seems like the only people watching are fangirls that are in love with the boys. No one ever talks about Emi >< haha
I wonder why most fan the opposite sex/gender in Asian entertainment? Like here in the USA, you can be a girl and fan Miley C or Paris H or whoever and fan Justin B and Justin T too. I think US has more unisex fans maybe? :unsure:

When it comes to the Japanese actors, I fan the older guys like Fujiki, Hiroshi, Kimutaku, Etsushi. But you know I am a girl and I am getting married soon, well that's... anyhow I am not into girls in that way but I felt so sorry for Takei Emi in the last drama and wanted to see her succeed so bad I just turned into a fan.

To be honest, I really just planned on starting her fan page and then letting the guys take it over but none showed up until now so manlekim and I have been doing so much work to boost Emi-chan's fandom... :roll :lol :D

Sorry manlekim if you are a guy, I never asked so I don't know sorry if you are male. :O :-)

Glad to see others showing up so maybe I can get back to the guys :scratch: :lol :lol :mrgreen: :salut:

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 18th, '11, 03:31

iluvasiandrama wrote:
thygriever wrote:^ yup yup!

I wonder why most fan the opposite sex/gender in Asian entertainment? Like here in the USA, you can be a girl and fan Miley C or Paris H or whoever and fan Justin B and Justin T too. I think US has more unisex fans maybe? :unsure:

When it comes to the Japanese actors, I fan the older guys like Fujiki, Hiroshi, Kimutaku, Etsushi. But you know I am a girl and I am getting married soon, well that's... anyhow I am not into girls in that way but I felt so sorry for Takei Emi in the last drama and wanted to see her succeed so bad I just turned into a fan.

To be honest, I really just planned on starting her fan page and then letting the guys take it over but none showed up until now so manlekim and I have been doing so much work to boost Emi-chan's fandom... :roll :lol :D

Sorry manlekim if you are a guy, I never asked so I don't know sorry if you are male. :O :-)

Glad to see others showing up so maybe I can get back to the guys :scratch: :lol :lol :mrgreen: :salut:

lol Lets stay strong and continue to be her number one fan. I'm curious why aren't more people fans of Takei Emi?

Where is Shuji when you need him? He should be in this drama to protect Emi.

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 18th, '11, 15:32

new picture of Emi Takei promoting for Yukata Magic.
Attachments
o0400050011235812217.jpg
o0400050011235812217.jpg (226.78 KiB) Viewed 13780 times

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 20th, '11, 01:59

oh wow that's a different look for Emi I guess this would be a" traditional" look?

hunterkirualeorio

Post by hunterkirualeorio » May 20th, '11, 03:26

iluvasiandrama wrote: Well at least Emi-chan is continuing with her success in spite of this set back :-)
What setback are you talking about? Emi has jobs lined up left and right! She will be HUGE!

manlekim

Takei Emi

Post by manlekim » May 22nd, '11, 20:40

New pictures! Sorry if some of the pictures are reposts.
Attachments
Emi Takei.jpg
Emi Takei.jpg (200.83 KiB) Viewed 13757 times
emi100.jpg
emi100.jpg (174.58 KiB) Viewed 13757 times
EMI TAKEI new.jpg
EMI TAKEI new.jpg (126.32 KiB) Viewed 13757 times
EMI TAKEI new 2.jpg
EMI TAKEI new 2.jpg (82.5 KiB) Viewed 13757 times
Magazine 2011.jpg
Magazine 2011.jpg (45.17 KiB) Viewed 13757 times

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 23rd, '11, 03:30

The Asuko March page has been removed from Viki's website. I haven't confirmed it yet but it looks like they gave up on subbing the drama. Let's hope it was an error or technical difficulty. :unsure:

manlekim

Post by manlekim » May 23rd, '11, 03:36

iluvasiandrama wrote:The Asuko March page has been removed from Viki's website. I haven't confirmed it yet but it looks like they gave up on subbing the drama. Let's hope it was an error or technical difficulty. :unsure:
*Fingers Crossed* I hope not! :cry: