Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Okada Masaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
nganaimee

Okada Masaki

Post by nganaimee » Jan 23rd, '11, 08:00

hi anyone here likes okada masaki? he played sekime in hana kimi. i really think he's quite cute..=D
Attachments
tumblr_ldvdz8OdXe1qbofjeo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ldvdz8OdXe1qbofjeo1_1280.jpg (34.04 KiB) Viewed 394 times

Zazaza29

Post by Zazaza29 » Jan 27th, '11, 08:55

:cheers: Yeah, kinda weird there isn't a thread for him already. He's adorable!

He was kinda invisible to me when I watched Hana Kimi, but his role in Boku no Hatsukoi wa Kimi ni Sasagu opposite Inoue Mao really won me over! And recently he's been getting tons of recognition for his works in movies...

Btw, I recently found out he's close friends with Haruma Miura. They go out for dinners and stuff... there was even a time when they both forgot to bring enough cash and couldn't pay for the food, lol. Though I'm not surprised that they are acquainted -- I mean, there aren't many well-established, non-Johnny actors that are below 21 in the industry... so of course they have to stick together. There's Sato Takeru, but then again he's BFF with Miura.

Sato-shi

Post by Sato-shi » Jan 30th, '11, 18:26

There was no Okada Masaki thread? Can't believe it. Isn't he actually quite popular?
I follow his work since Hana Kimi and I already thought he was really adorable in it. But I like his Movies the most. Definitely looking forward to watch Kokuhaku (Confessions).

Zazaza29 wrote:Btw, I recently found out he's close friends with Haruma Miura. They go out for dinners and stuff... there was even a time when they both forgot to bring enough cash and couldn't pay for the food, lol. Though I'm not surprised that they are acquainted -- I mean, there aren't many well-established, non-Johnny actors that are below 21 in the industry... so of course they have to stick together. There's Sato Takeru, but then again he's BFF with Miura.
I'm glad that he's close friends with Miura Haruma. I never heard it before, isn't he also close with Mizobata Junpei?

Zazaza29

Post by Zazaza29 » Feb 2nd, '11, 10:58

I watched Kokuhaku -- Okada was brilliant in it! Too bad he didn't get much screentime compared to Takako Matsu and the teenage actors.

I heard he did well in Akunin too... both his roles in Kokuhaku and Akunin were nominated for Best Actor in Supporting Role in the 34th Japan Academy Prize, and he is also nominated for Best Supporting Actor in the 5th Asian Film Award. He's doing quite well in the movie business, eh?

I think he's not as well-known as some of his peers in the international crowd because he doesn't star in many dramas. I can only recall him being in Hana Kimi, Seito Shokun, Otomen and... Ogon no Buta right?

Oh yeah Mizobata Junpei... they're quite close too. They both acted in Hana Kimi and Seito Shokun.

azskmee

Post by azskmee » Mar 8th, '13, 13:34

Zazaza29 wrote::cheers: Yeah, kinda weird there isn't a thread for him already. He's adorable!

He was kinda invisible to me when I watched Hana Kimi, but his role in Boku no Hatsukoi wa Kimi ni Sasagu opposite Inoue Mao really won me over! And recently he's been getting tons of recognition for his works in movies...

Btw, I recently found out he's close friends with Haruma Miura. They go out for dinners and stuff... there was even a time when they both forgot to bring enough cash and couldn't pay for the food, lol. Though I'm not surprised that they are acquainted -- I mean, there aren't many well-established, non-Johnny actors that are below 21 in the industry... so of course they have to stick together. There's Sato Takeru, but then again he's BFF with Miura.
OMG so true! I watched HanaKimi, and I was like I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS MOVIE! but then I take a closer look and he was spot on! eventhough my love for him grew more when i watched I give my first love to you!! :D
I recently watched his drama called Seinaru Kabutsutachi it is the best! like he was so MANLY!!! unlike Otomen and other characters he played, this one was definitely a must watch. Playing a surgeon, it was perfect! :) and Space Brothers too! Him+Oguri Shun really made my day!