How About J-Actresses/Actors you DON'T like??

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
blackstar
Posts: 32
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 23:23

Post by blackstar » Jul 16th, '10, 13:44

fukada kyoko - cant stand her!! so annoyed with the way she acts.. too cutesy and fake.. i think she's trying too hard to be cute..
horikita maki - the same stoned expression over and over again.. she cant portrayed the emotion of the characters she played..
aibu saki - too cutesy.. and not convincing enough..
toda erika - dunno but i just feel her acting isnt convincing and memorable.. even after so many roles she's still not really improving..

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
User avatar
ojouprincess
Posts: 79
Joined: Jun 30th, '07, 12:52
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 19th, '10, 00:58

Horikita Maki! She has the same expression. I love Mukai but I can't bring myself to finish Atashinchi no Danshi because of her. I can't imagine her acting in Byakuyakou the movie, but I hope she proves me wrong.
I'm a fan of Arashi but I can't stand Aiba Masaki's acting. Or Sakurai Sho. Or Ohno Satoshi. LOL. they need acting lessons.
Yamapi and Kame are too overrated. And that girly-faced Tegoshi Yuya.
Oh, and that little girl in My Girl and Hotaru no Hikari 2 is annoying.
Image
CURRENTLY WATCHING: Hotaru no Hikari 2
credits to: mamalumimin for the lovely avatar and mayleann for the super pretty sig. ^_^

linskie
Posts: 11
Joined: Jun 19th, '10, 09:51

Post by linskie » Sep 4th, '10, 12:39

for me.. lately I dont like saeko dakyu ... her voice in oishii puropozu is really annoyingg... >.<'

User avatar
nikoneko
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 20th, '09, 01:48

Post by nikoneko » Sep 10th, '10, 01:59

Yamapi really annoys me :/ He acts soo bad with his neutral expressions and especially his dead fish eyes!! i've never seen anyone with eyes as 'dead' as his. they never sparkle. what annoys me also is how he gets to act in many dramas with high rankings and as a lead actor. he doesn't deserve that much fame with the lack of talent he has in acting. seriously, he should just stick to singing (i have to admit he has a great voice).

User avatar
miyake426
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 19th, '10, 12:31

Post by miyake426 » Sep 18th, '10, 13:54

nikoneko wrote:Yamapi really annoys me :/ He acts soo bad with his neutral expressions and especially his dead fish eyes!! i've never seen anyone with eyes as 'dead' as his. they never sparkle. what annoys me also is how he gets to act in many dramas with high rankings and as a lead actor. he doesn't deserve that much fame with the lack of talent he has in acting. seriously, he should just stick to singing (i have to admit he has a great voice).
totally agree on that one! great voice but alot to work on with his acting..I couldn't bear watching the whole series of Proposal Daisakusen

I can't stand Kaname Jun...I watched him in Aren't you a criminal, Good Luck and Ryusei no Kizuna...can't stand him. He's good looking, but lacks talent.

User avatar
fallande
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 19th, '08, 14:34
Location: Sweden

Post by fallande » Oct 14th, '10, 21:22

I definitely can't stand Oguri Shun. He's in every single dorama and his acting is sooooo bad! I really don't understand how he could be so popular... I don't see any good with him >.<

User avatar
bmwracer
Posts: 2129
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 00:12
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial

Post by bmwracer » Oct 15th, '10, 04:02

nikoneko wrote:Yamapi really annoys me :/ He acts soo bad with his neutral expressions and especially his dead fish eyes!! i've never seen anyone with eyes as 'dead' as his. they never sparkle. what annoys me also is how he gets to act in many dramas with high rankings and as a lead actor. he doesn't deserve that much fame with the lack of talent he has in acting. seriously, he should just stick to singing (i have to admit he has a great voice).
LMAO.... "Dead Fish Eyes." :lol :lol :lol
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

User avatar
kimutaku144
Posts: 178
Joined: Dec 23rd, '05, 11:50

Post by kimutaku144 » Mar 25th, '11, 06:01

Hiroki Narimiya - overacting
Matsumoto Jun - acting always the same, he's forever stuck as Tsukasa from HYD in my eyes
Horikita Maki - plain acting, except in Nobuta
Meisa Kuroki - plain acting no depth.

I tried to avoid those actor/actress as much as I can.

User avatar
iluvasiandrama
Posts: 680
Joined: May 23rd, '09, 00:06
Location: USA

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 26th, '11, 00:53

Horikita Maki - Too stiff & yeah, no emotion.
Yamashita Tomohisa - I can't watch anything especially comedy with him in it.
Ueno Juri - I don't like her in some roles - I can hear the Juri-chan police sirens already... I hope they won't but I think they may get me on this one :roll
Takeuchi Yuko - Overly shy.
Ueto Aya - Boring.

BTW, I can't watch any drama with these actors/actresses in them, except Juri-chan and it just depends with her...
Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Mar 26th, '11, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

Sajen16
Posts: 269
Joined: Jan 27th, '11, 02:23
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Contact:

Post by Sajen16 » Mar 26th, '11, 01:07

for me it's really only Kusanagi Tsuyoshi as for why, I can't really explain you know those people you don't like instantly for no real reason? well for me it's him

7th-key
Posts: 90
Joined: Jul 27th, '10, 21:00

Post by 7th-key » Mar 26th, '11, 11:28

iluvasiandrama wrote:Ueno Juri - I don't like her in some roles - I can hear the Juri-chan police sirens already... I hope they won't but I think they may get me on this one :roll.
Please step out of the vehicle, M'am, and keep your hands where we can see them... :mrgreen:

dennis008
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 24th, '11, 07:36

Post by dennis008 » Mar 26th, '11, 13:28

omg...i dont dislike any j actor and actress and these comments are little too harsh!!

User avatar
Mitsubachiii
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 19th, '08, 17:12

Post by Mitsubachiii » Mar 26th, '11, 14:48

Hm~, well I don't hate any actor or actress, but sometimes I feel really jealous by how some actresses manage to play with all the people I really like. XDDD

Toda Erika was actually one of the girls I couldn't stand to see in a drama. The first time I saw her was in HanaDan and OMG her character was just hateful... After that in Nobuta, I couldn't stand her character, too! And then there was Liar Game. GOD! I was so annoyed by her at that time, that I lost all hopes when I heard that she was playing in Ryusei no Kizuna. But in that show she was...okay. Not as terribly annoying as in Liar Game but not really someone I would "like". At last, I'm currently watching Taisetsunakoto. After Code Blue I got to like her a little bit, because she delivered strong and nice acting in that one. And since Taisetsunakoto I think, I can say that I don't dislike her anymore. I feel like she is growing with every drama I watch and even though she might not be the best actress, I can see why people like to see her. Finally, I am okay when I hear her name... XDDD

I'm also not very fond of Ueto Aya. I won't NOT watch a drama because of her, but Attention Please wasn't really good, I didn't finish Attack No. 1 and the last thing I watched with her was Nagareboshi, which I actually really liked, but it didn't feel like she was... a good actress or anything. She might be a nice girl and everything, but I don't get why she recieves so much attention? Aren't there bette actresses? Well, it's okay as long as she delivers decent acting like in Nagareboshi. ^^

When it comes to actors... I guess it's Akanishi Jin? I'm a Johnnys fangirl, but his acting is...not my type? I always feel like he is portraying himself. Anego, Bandage, Gokusen 2, XMas nante daikirai and Yukan Club. He is always somewhat dorky, slow and... "young (as in: he has to portay the silliness of a young person who does not have enough life expierience or something like that.). I don't know why someone would want to watch the same style of character again and again ._.

Yeah, and I guess that's it for now. These are the actors I'm not really fond of. I don't hate them, because I know they are hardworking and it's only my personal taste. For the girls, I'm mostly jealous because they get to play with so many boys I really adore and for Jin... Well, it's just like that. XD~
Like my icon? credits to the-mint

Currently watching:
Birth of a beauty, Yokai ningen bem, Murphys Law of Love

Dramas I watch when I feel like it:
Love Now, Massan

User avatar
iluvasiandrama
Posts: 680
Joined: May 23rd, '09, 00:06
Location: USA

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 26th, '11, 16:31

Add Toda Erika to my list. I won't be able to watch any drama with her in it from now on. Her character in Taisetsu na Koto was weak and crappy and a few other choice words...

Add Kamenashi Kazuya to my list too.. He's pretty but boooring! :sleeping:
Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Mar 26th, '11, 17:02, edited 3 times in total.
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

User avatar
iluvasiandrama
Posts: 680
Joined: May 23rd, '09, 00:06
Location: USA

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 26th, '11, 16:32

7th-key wrote:
iluvasiandrama wrote:Ueno Juri - I don't like her in some roles - I can hear the Juri-chan police sirens already... I hope they won't but I think they may get me on this one :roll.
Please step out of the vehicle, M'am, and keep your hands where we can see them... :mrgreen:
I knew it... :lol :salut:
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

dennis008
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 24th, '11, 07:36

Post by dennis008 » Mar 27th, '11, 01:57

Mitsubachiii wrote:Hm~, well I don't hate any actor or actress, but sometimes I feel really jealous by how some actresses manage to play with all the people I really like. XDDD

Toda Erika was actually one of the girls I couldn't stand to see in a drama. The first time I saw her was in HanaDan and OMG her character was just hateful... After that in Nobuta, I couldn't stand her character, too! And then there was Liar Game. GOD! I was so annoyed by her at that time, that I lost all hopes when I heard that she was playing in Ryusei no Kizuna. But in that show she was...okay. Not as terribly annoying as in Liar Game but not really someone I would "like". At last, I'm currently watching Taisetsunakoto. After Code Blue I got to like her a little bit, because she delivered strong and nice acting in that one. And since Taisetsunakoto I think, I can say that I don't dislike her anymore. I feel like she is growing with every drama I watch and even though she might not be the best actress, I can see why people like to see her. Finally, I am okay when I hear her name... XDDD
i dont know why i like her so much....i admit that there alot of actress that have better acting skills than her...she is too adorable for me...!! :wub: :lol

User avatar
blackjewel_a9
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 27th, '11, 13:53
Location: Indonesia

Post by blackjewel_a9 » Mar 27th, '11, 14:58

Jun Matsumoto - I don't know i just don't like watch he's dorama..

kamenashi kazuya -he's acting always overacting make me boring

but I love J-dorama more than anything.. :D :D :thumright:
Image
Alice Nine LOVE :wub:

User avatar
Tantra
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 26th, '11, 14:15

Post by Tantra » Mar 27th, '11, 18:22

blackjewel_a9 wrote:Jun Matsumoto - I don't know i just don't like watch he's dorama..

kamenashi kazuya -he's acting always overacting make me boring

but I love J-dorama more than anything.. :D :D :thumright:


How can you OVER-act? Surely that is the sign of a good actor? Sure he's extremely good looking but I've looked through this thread and countless people have said he's boring? But surely boring would mean he's wooden? I think he's not that bad...?




kimutaku144 wrote:Hiroki Narimiya - overacting
Matsumoto Jun - acting always the same, he's forever stuck as Tsukasa from HYD in my eyes
Horikita Maki - plain acting, except in Nobuta
Meisa Kuroki - plain acting no depth.

I tried to avoid those actor/actress as much as I can.


Maki is plain?!!! She is my favourite actress, and to be honest her acting in Kurosagi surpassed that of Nobuta?


iluvasiandrama wrote:Add Toda Erika to my list. I won't be able to watch any drama with her in it from now on. Her character in Taisetsu na Koto was weak and crappy and a few other choice words...

Add Kamenashi Kazuya to my list too.. He's pretty but boooring! :sleeping:



What makes him bore you??
I'm currently watching him in yamato nadeshiko shichi henge - in which his acting isn't that bad - so again, I don't see why everyone's hating on one of my favourites!
Whether he's good looking or not.....?



Anyway back to the topic, the actress I CAN'T STAND - is Anne Watanabe for her AWFUL acting in Samurai High School..... Haruma Muira on the other hand was TRULY AMAZING. I think he definitely goes into everyone's "favourite actors list" right?
Attachments
Anne Wantanbe.jpg
Gah, can't stand her!
Anne Wantanbe.jpg (98.51 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

User avatar
bmwracer
Posts: 2129
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 00:12
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial

Post by bmwracer » Mar 27th, '11, 18:59

^ If you can't stand her, why post a pic of her? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

User avatar
Tantra
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 26th, '11, 14:15

Post by Tantra » Mar 27th, '11, 19:09

Because someone mentioned that it would be a good idea to post pictures so that people could actually recognize and relate to?
Not everyone knows the name of actresses/actors they hate, because they would not spend the effort on trying to find out?

User avatar
Reikaa
Posts: 43
Joined: Jul 10th, '09, 00:34

Post by Reikaa » Mar 27th, '11, 19:28

Sorry, but people are clearly expressing their opinions. It's not just because you like an actor/actress that everyone else will like him/her too.

User avatar
Tantra
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 26th, '11, 14:15

Post by Tantra » Mar 27th, '11, 19:33

Reikaa wrote:Sorry, but people are clearly expressing their opinions. It's not just because you like an actor/actress that everyone else will like him/her too.
Was that in reply to me?

But yes, everyone has an opinion on various actors and actresses, and just because I may dislike one actress, doesn't mean that I shouldn't post a picture? :scratch:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 27th, '11, 19:40

In any case, everyone has different taste, opinion, likes and dislike. It's no point arguing with what others think if it does not match our thoughts. Personally, I like Matsujun and watch everything he does. But also agree that he is not the best. He is just easy on my eyes and I like his presence. Just saying this to point out that our opinions can be biased for any reason. We need to hear others too. 8)
Ps. My reply has nothing to do with the picture you posted. Actually, it happens that I agree with on this choice.
Image

User avatar
Tantra
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 26th, '11, 14:15

Post by Tantra » Mar 27th, '11, 19:50

It's more just curiosity as when it comes to various threads on forums, people seem to not fully elaborate on the said topic - therefore their opinion/view isn't really justified fully to other users eyes... but that's just me I guess.

Another thing, what is your banner from? I've seen the images somewhere before a while ago....

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Mar 27th, '11, 19:59

Just click the link under the banner :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
kimutaku144
Posts: 178
Joined: Dec 23rd, '05, 11:50

Post by kimutaku144 » Mar 28th, '11, 04:31

Tantra wrote:
kimutaku144 wrote:Hiroki Narimiya - overacting
Matsumoto Jun - acting always the same, he's forever stuck as Tsukasa from HYD in my eyes
Horikita Maki - plain acting, except in Nobuta
Meisa Kuroki - plain acting no depth.

I tried to avoid those actor/actress as much as I can.


Maki is plain?!!! She is my favourite actress, and to be honest her acting in Kurosagi surpassed that of Nobuta?
I think when I said she's plain is has to do with the way she expressed her character, it all come down to the same facial expression. I never able finished Teppan Shoujo Akane until now because of her stiff acting. As for her other acting it all showing the same expression over and over again. I dunno maybe it's just me.

as a side note, I used to love Kimutaku until someone point out that his acting is all the same too! which to my regret I have to agree with that person. Kimutaku only play as himself doesn't matter what character he's bring up. although I still love him in Pride, Hero, Engine and Change, and re-watched them from time to time. So I think it's a matter of taste?

As a contrary, Ninomiya always succeed (at least in my eyes) by bring up his character alive without me keep connecting him with his other role. Mind you, when I keep watching the same actor in several different drama, I end up remember his other character and some of the facial expression is just the same, since it's the real them.

I hope you get what I mean. I don't mean to bash your fave actor, but just trying to show my point of view.

User avatar
Tantra
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 26th, '11, 14:15

Post by Tantra » Mar 28th, '11, 22:06

kimutaku144 wrote:
Tantra wrote:
kimutaku144 wrote:Hiroki Narimiya - overacting
Matsumoto Jun - acting always the same, he's forever stuck as Tsukasa from HYD in my eyes
Horikita Maki - plain acting, except in Nobuta
Meisa Kuroki - plain acting no depth.

I tried to avoid those actor/actress as much as I can.


Maki is plain?!!! She is my favourite actress, and to be honest her acting in Kurosagi surpassed that of Nobuta?
I think when I said she's plain is has to do with the way she expressed her character, it all come down to the same facial expression. I never able finished Teppan Shoujo Akane until now because of her stiff acting. As for her other acting it all showing the same expression over and over again. I dunno maybe it's just me.

as a side note, I used to love Kimutaku until someone point out that his acting is all the same too! which to my regret I have to agree with that person. Kimutaku only play as himself doesn't matter what character he's bring up. although I still love him in Pride, Hero, Engine and Change, and re-watched them from time to time. So I think it's a matter of taste?

As a contrary, Ninomiya always succeed (at least in my eyes) by bring up his character alive without me keep connecting him with his other role. Mind you, when I keep watching the same actor in several different drama, I end up remember his other character and some of the facial expression is just the same, since it's the real them.

I hope you get what I mean. I don't mean to bash your fave actor, but just trying to show my point of view.

Of course I get you mean and I guess I can kind of ses what you're coming from about the same kind of neutral expression, but maybe it's just the characters that she always gets casts for?
There's a movie I've got (yet still haven't got round to watching yet) that stars both her and ken'ichi matsuyama in, memoirs of a teenage amnesiac, so I'm hoping that as she's the lead, I'm hoping she manages to pull off the character well and maybe show some more depth of her acting skills.

But yes, of course you're allowed your point of view!
There's a lot worse female actors isn't there? aha!

kesusita
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 30th, '11, 15:48
Location: Bulgaria

Post by kesusita » Mar 31st, '11, 11:27

Post deleted... 8)
Last edited by kesusita on Jan 12th, '13, 15:16, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
ryan69flow
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 10th, '11, 01:49

Post by ryan69flow » Apr 3rd, '11, 11:58

Only one comes to mind when I read this topic.

Shirota Yu; I don't know why really, watching him in rookies then watching him again in Samurai High School made me somewhat despise him. It's not because hes not full blooded Japanese, but more like I just don't like looking at his face. BUT I didn't mind him in Hana Kimi - i actually liked his role in that.

User avatar
emma-ba
Posts: 255
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 14:07
Contact:

Post by emma-ba » Apr 3rd, '11, 14:24

ryan69flow wrote:Only one comes to mind when I read this topic.

Shirota Yu; I don't know why really, watching him in rookies then watching him again in Samurai High School made me somewhat despise him. It's not because hes not full blooded Japanese, but more like I just don't like looking at his face. BUT I didn't mind him in Hana Kimi - i actually liked his role in that.
I've only seen him once in Team Batista no Eiko and his acting was quite boring as he spoke in a slow monotone for the entire drama. He was meant to be permanently tired all the time due to being really busy at the hospital so maybe that's why, but it wasn't very interesting to watch.

OnnaNoKo
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 18th, '10, 16:16

Post by OnnaNoKo » Apr 7th, '11, 06:20

Ok, I know I'm a little behind, but I just finally finished watching Hanazakari Kimi e yesterday and I need a place to rant! :cussing:

#1 Horikita Maki
What z heck was that? She totally ruined the show for me. Will never watch anything with her in it again. It will take a LOT of ikemen in it to forgive and forget. Side note, I kinda want to put Oguri on the list, but he was awesome in Kisaragi, and the HanaKimi role just might have been too stoic to play.... but yeah... they had no chemistry and such a forced ending....ugh, I'll stop digressing into other threads lol

#2 ALL 3 of them from Ryuusei no Kizuna
I wanted my time back. Planks of wood. Toda Erika bugs the hell out of me. Unfortunately I may have gotten used to her after watching Keizoku SPEC 2 >.<

#3 Matsu Jun
'nuff said. Couldn't get past ep 1 of Smile.

I am on the fence with #4 Ayase Haruka...
- liked her in Jin
- wanted to slap her every time she came on screen in Hotaru no Hikari
- oddly I didn't mind her character as much in Hotaru no Hikari 2 (Yes, I am a glutton for punishment)
- maybe if her characters were not such twats, her acting could shine through

#5 Kashii Yu
She gives me a headache, don't know why.

#6 Shirota Yu
The shallowness in me can't see past his hair.

User avatar
iluvasiandrama
Posts: 680
Joined: May 23rd, '09, 00:06
Location: USA

Post by iluvasiandrama » Apr 8th, '11, 16:38

Tokiwa Takako.:crazy:

I THINK I would watch Toda Erika before Tokiwa Takako. Both of them are on my "Do Not Watch" list. I have seen a few doramas with both of these actresses and they irritate me bad.

Tokiwa Takako has the weirdest scariest facial expressions especially her smile, man that freaks me out so bad. I've tried several times with both of them and now, I'd actually rather watch Yamapi than these two. :alcoholic: :whistling:
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

User avatar
lollercopter
Posts: 215
Joined: Sep 13th, '08, 08:33

Post by lollercopter » Apr 13th, '11, 10:15

I like Tokiwa.

I mildly dislike Maki Horikita, but I think that may be because of the roles I've seen her in. She seems to be quite charming when she's smiling, but I think I've only seen her play unlikeable and grumpy characters.

Something about Meisa Kuroki annoys me a lot.

complexfest
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 12th, '11, 09:37
Location: Greece

Post by complexfest » Apr 13th, '11, 11:24

Actresses

Haruka Ayase:I think she is average in every role I have seen her (with the exception of Ichi)
Nagasawa Masami: overrated...A LOT
Horikita Maki :I am still hoping it's because of her roles
Kitano KII: so far it is because of her roles
Inoue Mao : Besides playing in Hanadan, in everything else she is mediocre

Actors

Akanishi Jin: Iam sure he should be considered an actor,it is rather insulting for the others
Oguri Shun: but ONLY in his leading roles.This guy is a great actor but his choices in leading roles suck so much

User avatar
Tantra
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 26th, '11, 14:15

Post by Tantra » Apr 19th, '11, 13:04

ryan69flow wrote:Only one comes to mind when I read this topic.

Shirota Yu; I don't know why really, watching him in rookies then watching him again in Samurai High School made me somewhat despise him. It's not because hes not full blooded Japanese, but more like I just don't like looking at his face. BUT I didn't mind him in Hana Kimi - i actually liked his role in that.
Aha, I have to agree fully with you there XD
His face irritates the hell out of me too! :lol

dennis008
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 24th, '11, 07:36

Post by dennis008 » Apr 20th, '11, 12:20

Tantra wrote:
ryan69flow wrote:Only one comes to mind when I read this topic.

Shirota Yu; I don't know why really, watching him in rookies then watching him again in Samurai High School made me somewhat despise him. It's not because hes not full blooded Japanese, but more like I just don't like looking at his face. BUT I didn't mind him in Hana Kimi - i actually liked his role in that.
Aha, I have to agree fully with you there XD
His face irritates the hell out of me too! :lol
he irritates me a lot in hana kimi sp...his hair was ugly compared to the series!!!

User avatar
«minah»
Posts: 620
Joined: Jul 30th, '08, 16:17
Location: in a room

Post by «minah» » Apr 20th, '11, 21:57

Ok previously on this thread I said Erika Sawa....whatever (you know who I mean) and Satoshi Tanimura (I think that's how you spell his name) Erika is still on my list but Satoshi... it's not that I don't like him but... I dunno... I'm not sure what kinda roles he will have 5 years from now (because at times I think he's a girl and does look/sound much younger than he is)

But to add on my list: Yamashita Tomohisa... (the roles I've seen him in are just... eh... he seems pretty much the same and I dreaded him in Nobuta. He was over-acting too much. It didn't come off as eccentric at all) I don't think he's a good actor an I don't like his... blah boring face (he looks tired a lot)

Horikita Maki I don't think she's all that special and I think she's a bit over-rated. I think she was the wrong choice for HanaKimi (really.. .she looks like a dude?)

Tegoshi eeeeehhhhh.... My Boss My Hero was such a great drama but when he appeared on screen he ruined it... and ruined it more when he talked. He's acting seems like... someone acting to act (if that makes sense)

Matsumoto Jun I don't think he's all that amazing honestly. The roles I've seen him in are pretty similar. Either yelling at someone/being angry half of the time (which isn't that hard to do) or just some meek immature guy. I think he too is overrated.


Masami whatever he last name is ^^;;;; (Last Friends) Well... roles I've seen her in weren't that good to me... Last friends kinda killed it for me (but it was just her character who irked me so much)

I don't really avoid them. If the plot sounds interesting I will watch (I might avoid Erika... probably the only person) But yeah I look out for dramas that first interesting and hopefully have people that I like. If the ones I don't like are in them... well... I will still watch ^^ (maybe they might surprise me and show me versatility)
Image

User avatar
iluvasiandrama
Posts: 680
Joined: May 23rd, '09, 00:06
Location: USA

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 9th, '11, 03:21

Ueto Aya and Ayame Gouriki :crazy: They have the same smile & personality.
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

mint leaf
Posts: 1
Joined: May 9th, '11, 13:19

Post by mint leaf » May 9th, '11, 13:27

i like most of J actors/actress...but 1 person that i don't like..she's Takei Emi..i watched atsuko march...she can't act...her smile is fake...always has same expression..i'll avoid her drama.. >___<!!

User avatar
Ultimo
Posts: 2
Joined: Aug 25th, '10, 00:28

Post by Ultimo » May 10th, '11, 15:23

You know who I really cant stand? Imai Yuki. That kid is in everything, and i don't even know why i dislike him so much. Theres just something about him....

User avatar
iluvasiandrama
Posts: 680
Joined: May 23rd, '09, 00:06
Location: USA

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 10th, '11, 20:16

LMAO @ Imai Yuki.

Add Fukuda Mayuko to my list. I saw her in 10 promises to my dog and although she was young...she irritated me the whole time. There maybe hope down the road but I'll avoid her for now.

Add Kimura Ryo to my list! I can't believe I forgot to add him. He is so annoying but popular so I may not be able to avoid him totally, but I will try.
Now watching: Need to find some new dramas

kei.maggot
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 19th, '11, 01:58

Post by kei.maggot » Jun 19th, '11, 02:48

Mah list:

Aragaki Yui: She can smile and be cute (not that i think she's cute, her voice and her naive image annoy me), but she CAN'T act.

Shida Mirai: I don't like her at all. Many people say that she's a talented actress, but to me she's only average. Fukada Mayuko's way better.

Ayase Haruka: She's pretty and more important, she can act. But her face looks so fake, and whenever she tries to be cute or shy, i get goose-flesh. I guess she scares me =.=

Eikura Nana: Terrible acting, always the type of a kind optimistic girl who smiles and says "Ganbatte" and can get over despair with just some encouragements. Her character is so hard to believe in!

I used to dislike Toda Erika but after watching Keizoku SPEC 2, i think she isn't that bad.


For actors, Akanishi Jin, Matsumoto Jun, Yamashita Tomohisa and many other JE boys (except for Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamada Ryosuke, i like them). I also dislike Fujiwara Tatsuya, he had the same character and expression over and over again, and his movies aren't as good as they supposed to be.


Well, on the whole, i'm indifferent to many other Japanese actors and actresses. The only person who wons my admiration is Ueno Juri. I'm glad there're so many fans of her here, and even though she's mentioned in this topic twice, her talent just can't be denied XD




:wub: :wub: :wub:

anon001
Posts: 8
Joined: Jun 25th, '11, 03:07

Post by anon001 » Jun 28th, '11, 14:05

LOL!!! i dun get people who cant stand ayase haruka..she is GREAT ACTRESS and very well shining in Japan right now.
she truely adorable. felt like my heart is melting when i see her naive, very natural and humble side..

OK back to the topics..
i really cant stand and avoided watching these actor/actress, for all those reasons:

Takeuchi Yuko > her acting never moved me..i have to drop out watching pride because of her
aibu saki > i dun like his KOU/face expression. she ruined zettai kerashi.
ryoko hirosue > i never able to watched her drama until last episode..i have to turn off my TV because i cant stand her acting
kusanogi tsuyoshi > not really attract to his acting
toda erika>> always show uneasy / rebellious face.i dun like her totally!
fukatsu eri>>> really bad actress, and too plain..drama series CHANGE will b more better without her in it.

ecco27
Posts: 95
Joined: Apr 12th, '08, 17:21

Post by ecco27 » Jun 28th, '11, 20:32

I feel like I must have already replied to this but I can't find it so... I can't really say who's a good actor and who's bad but I'll just say actors I don't enjoy watching:

Shirota Yuu- for some reason I his face irritates me, whenever he shows up in a drama I'm disappointed.

Uchi Hiroki- I hate him for reasons unrelated to acting so I won't watch anything with him in it.

Horikita Maki- she just annoys me

Kato Ai- she's just so annoying! Every part I've ever seen her in she's just been completely grating. I watched one of her more recent dramas and thought maybe since she was older now she'd be less annoying but NOPE she's still as annoying as ever.

Kuroki Meisa- so many people love her and I think she's beautiful but I just have a hard time watching her in dramas for some reason.

Ueto Aya- I don't hate her but for some reason I can't really watch her in anything either.

kesusita
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 30th, '11, 15:48
Location: Bulgaria

Post by kesusita » Jul 13th, '11, 21:06

Deleted... :D
Last edited by kesusita on Jan 12th, '13, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jamiesteban
Posts: 6
Joined: Sep 27th, '11, 01:23
Location: PHL
Contact:

Post by jamiesteban » Oct 7th, '11, 13:03

Finding this thread have I thought only of one name: Masami Nagasawa

spare me, I just don't like her at all. Even flicking the monitor every time I encounter her face.

User avatar
mrsmith10
Posts: 70
Joined: Jan 8th, '11, 09:23
Location: Central California
Contact:

Post by mrsmith10 » Oct 14th, '11, 02:12

There's not really an actor or actress I dislike, but there are a few that I'm either not entirely fond of, mixed on, or think are overrated.

Yamapi- I agree with everyone else that he's pretty wooden most of the time. Lacks facial expressions and uses the same tone of voice every single line. He was terrible in Dragon Zakura. However, I don't think he's a horrid actor. He did ok in Code Blue and Buzzer Beat, and is generally placed in dramas that have good scripts.

Kimutaku- A good actor, but way too overrated. Fangirls treat him like he's God, and yet a lot of his dramas like Good Luck are overrated just because he's in it.

Ito Misaki- Very flat actress. In Densha Otoko she had no chemistry with the male lead and spoke the same low tone voice on every line that was so hard to hear I actually had to turn the volume up on full blast a couple times. Couldn't tell rather she was happy, sad, or angry unless the tears started falling. She was a bit better in Yama Onna Kabe Onna but her character was still annoying.

Sawajiri Erika- Good actress and a fine singer, but her attitude is another isssue. I like that she's outspoken and not afraid to say what's on her mind, but she needs to get her priorities straight and realize that the entertainment world isn't there to pamper her every demand.

Jinnai Takanori- This guy is a terrible actor. Overacts almost every single line. Even his crying scenes in 1 Litre of Tears felt forced.

All this said, I don't think it's fair to avoid a certain actor or actress just because you don't like how he/she acted in a couple other dramas. I think even the worst actor or actress is capable of putting on a good performance. For me, this was the case with Yamapi in Buzzer Beat. So while there are some actors or actresses that I will watch their stuff just because he or she is in it, I do not avoid dramas because of a certain actor or actress if I think the synopsis is interesting.

User avatar
bmwracer
Posts: 2129
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 00:12
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial

Post by bmwracer » Oct 14th, '11, 03:43

Hmm, looks like I need to update the vote tally... It's been a while. :)
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

User avatar
ladyturtle
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 17th, '11, 12:49
Location: beneath your skin

clap clap clap...

Post by ladyturtle » Oct 17th, '11, 14:58

Tantra wrote:Because someone mentioned that it would be a good idea to post pictures so that people could actually recognize and relate to?
Not everyone knows the name of actresses/actors they hate, because they would not spend the effort on trying to find out?
:salut: very clever words...i like you already...I hope you don't mind I added you as a friend...
I saw you like Kamenashi too and even defended him from others who find Him boring...what's with them seriously?..I jizzed everytime I see Kame, what part of Him bores them?
? :w00t: [/size]
Image

User avatar
rootabega
Posts: 396
Joined: Dec 7th, '10, 18:29

Post by rootabega » Oct 20th, '11, 05:48

I don't know who this fellow Kamenashi is, but if he can make a fellow d-addict "jizz...everytime", I need to find out more post-haste :P

I guess I swim a little bit upstream in my tastes. For example, Yamapi gets a lot of bricks for his acting, and I was expecting the worst when I watched "Buzzer Beat", but I actually kind of liked his approach. I found it refreshingly naturalistic.

Also, I couldn't believe even a couple posters mentioning Ren Ousugi. Those must have been some intensely awful doramas. His film acting is second to none.

But now I'm going to give my very controversial pick for who gives me the most consistent irritation on the miniature j-dorama screen: Fukuyama Masaharu. :O
Yes, I can tell that as a musician, he has charisma, stage presence, and talent to spare.
That still doesn't make him an actor. The guy simply has no emotional range within a role (Galileo), or he flips from giddy to broody like someone's flipping a light switch (his infamous two faces in Ryoma Den).

Tastes are a personal and peculiar thing, please be merciful. Besides, it's not like I've done something really bad like talked smack about "Juri chan". :D

User avatar
ladyturtle
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 17th, '11, 12:49
Location: beneath your skin

Post by ladyturtle » Oct 20th, '11, 06:10

rootabega wrote:I don't know who this fellow Kamenashi is, but if he can make a fellow d-addict "jizz...everytime", I need to find out more post-haste :P
lol at that comment ↑↑↑...:cheers: well sweetie if you're into dorky-sexy-pretty smart men maybe you might like Kamenashi...but if you're disgusted with men making sexy faces while singing I suggest never try to know him,,,and btw if you know Yamapi how come you don't know Kamenashi?...they're both johnnys..ow maybe he doesn't catch your atttention~ :alcoholic:
Image

User avatar
rootabega
Posts: 396
Joined: Dec 7th, '10, 18:29

Post by rootabega » Oct 20th, '11, 06:18

Ladyturtle, your original post was so full of awesome, I just had to say something. Kamenashi's "come hither" face on DramaWiki certainly does something for my old bones, but ultimately, I'm all about the older guys. Keep it coming! :D

User avatar
mrsmith10
Posts: 70
Joined: Jan 8th, '11, 09:23
Location: Central California
Contact:

Post by mrsmith10 » Oct 20th, '11, 06:25

rootabega wrote:
I guess I swim a little bit upstream in my tastes. For example, Yamapi gets a lot of bricks for his acting, and I was expecting the worst when I watched "Buzzer Beat", but I actually kind of liked his approach. I found it refreshingly naturalistic.
Yamapi was ok in Buzzer Beat and was his best performance that I've seen so far. However, he really didn't need spectacular acting ability for that drama either. He was just well suited for his role and the excellent chemistry he had with Keiko really helped him in that drama.

User avatar
rootabega
Posts: 396
Joined: Dec 7th, '10, 18:29

Post by rootabega » Oct 20th, '11, 06:42

Mrs. Smith: Bingo. You've nailed it. I guess I was easily impressed at the time because I was expecting hammy histrionics or sullen withdrawl, and that didn't happen.
It's not like Yamapi is true actor using a naturalistic method. For that, I would look to Asano Tadanobu, particularly his lead roles in the films "Last Life in the Universe" and "Cafe Lumiere". Simply superb.

User avatar
ladyturtle
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 17th, '11, 12:49
Location: beneath your skin

Post by ladyturtle » Oct 20th, '11, 06:43

rootabega wrote:Ladyturtle, your original post was so full of awesome, I just had to say something. Kamenashi's "come hither" face on DramaWiki certainly does something for my old bones, but ultimately, I'm all about the older guys. Keep it coming! :D
i'm glad to know that dearie!...well I kinda accepted the fact that not everybody will love Kame..I mean He's not that drop-dead gorgeous, his acting still needs more polishing, He sings off-key sometimes and even his dance lacks synchronicity...but that's why we love him..cos HE'S IMPERFECT~.. :w00t:

OH so you prefer older guys~~quite sexy huh..I hope you don't mind I added you as a friend...I'm Catleya,nice to meet you :wink:
Image

User avatar
mrsmith10
Posts: 70
Joined: Jan 8th, '11, 09:23
Location: Central California
Contact:

Post by mrsmith10 » Oct 20th, '11, 07:39

rootabega wrote:Mrs. Smith: Bingo. You've nailed it. I guess I was easily impressed at the time because I was expecting hammy histrionics or sullen withdrawl, and that didn't happen.
It's not like Yamapi is true actor using a naturalistic method. For that, I would look to Asano Tadanobu, particularly his lead roles in the films "Last Life in the Universe" and "Cafe Lumiere". Simply superb.
It's Mr. Smith 8)

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Oct 20th, '11, 08:24

rootabega wrote:I don't know who this fellow Kamenashi is, but if he can make a fellow d-addict "jizz...everytime", I need to find out more post-haste :P

I guess I swim a little bit upstream in my tastes. For example, Yamapi gets a lot of bricks for his acting, and I was expecting the worst when I watched "Buzzer Beat", but I actually kind of liked his approach. I found it refreshingly naturalistic.

Also, I couldn't believe even a couple posters mentioning Ren Ousugi. Those must have been some intensely awful doramas. His film acting is second to none.

But now I'm going to give my very controversial pick for who gives me the most consistent irritation on the miniature j-dorama screen: Fukuyama Masaharu. :O
Yes, I can tell that as a musician, he has charisma, stage presence, and talent to spare.
That still doesn't make him an actor. The guy simply has no emotional range within a role (Galileo), or he flips from giddy to broody like someone's flipping a light switch (his infamous two faces in Ryoma Den).

Tastes are a personal and peculiar thing, please be merciful. Besides, it's not like I've done something really bad like talked smack about "Juri chan". :D
even if you have smacked "Juri chan" in this thread, this is your personal opinion and everyone is entitled to them. :P
as you said, tastes are personal things and we can't find two people who agree on every single matter, let alone a big community.
I think our opinion of an actor/actress is based on our emotional connections to characters they portray and how much they affect us. at this age, after watching hundreds of movies and dramas, I found that there is no perfect actors/actresses. even the ones that I thought they are great some years ago, on second viewing the same work or a new one I can see the flaws in that person. but because he/she shined or failed on one particular character I have formed my opinion on that basis. and there is no one with objective point of views. even the ones they say they are fair and unbiased, they ought t have some subjective views.
anyway, Kame, YamaPi, Mutsujun who I see their names mentioned in this thread a lot, in my personal opinion they did have some characters that they were very good. I liked Kame in NWP and YamaPi in Buzzer Beat and Mutsujun in KWP (his momo character left him a soft spot in my heart and I just can't ignore whatever he does- therefore making my views about him subjective a little :P ). but at the same time, if one thought those characters were bad, they already formed some sort of views about them. unless you are watching an actor for the first time, there are very few people who can watch them with fresh mind and with no previous opinion for second time. now, I am not claiming that above actors are great ones.
but of course, there are good actors and there are bad ones as we all know. 8)

anyway, now that you have mentioned Fukayama Masaharu, looking back I have to agree with you even though he was one of my favourite actors. but I still can't dislike the guy. :-(
Image

User avatar
kitty10
Posts: 497
Joined: Apr 22nd, '09, 20:33
Contact:

Post by kitty10 » Oct 20th, '11, 08:45

Quite a few. Yamapi, Matsumoto Jun, Hirosue Ryoko, the bulk of "pretty boys who can't act", etc.
:heart: 玉木宏、藤木直人、佐藤健... 大好き! :heart:

blog | mdl

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Oct 20th, '11, 09:17

and also, are we talking about actors/actresses we don't like or the ones that we think they can't act, therefore we do not like them?
because, Naohito Fujiki for instance (sorry but your ava reminded me of him), I really like the guy and watch every drama he does but at the same time I am aware of the fact that he is not a very good actor.
or Ryuko Hirose who I think she is very over ratted actress who has not much acting talent and at the same time, I don't feel the love everytime I see her and it's not because of her acting.
Image

User avatar
ladyturtle
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 17th, '11, 12:49
Location: beneath your skin

Post by ladyturtle » Oct 20th, '11, 09:31

Issy wrote:and also, are we talking about actors/actresses we don't like or the ones that we think they can't act, therefore we do not like them?
because, Naohito Fujiki for instance (sorry but your ava reminded me of him), I really like the guy and watch every drama he does but at the same time I am aware of the fact that he is not a very good actor.
or Ryuko Hirose who I think she is very over ratted actress who has not much acting talent and at the same time, I don't feel the love everytime I see her and it's not because of her acting.
i'm quite fond of wise criticisms like this one...:thumleft: <3 Issy
some comments are just hating and bashing~ :scratch:
Image

User avatar
kitty10
Posts: 497
Joined: Apr 22nd, '09, 20:33
Contact:

Post by kitty10 » Oct 20th, '11, 09:31

Issy wrote:and also, are we talking about actors/actresses we don't like or the ones that we think they can't act, therefore we do not like them?
because, Naohito Fujiki for instance (sorry but your ava reminded me of him), I really like the guy and watch every drama he does but at the same time I am aware of the fact that he is not a very good actor.
or Ryuko Hirose who I think she is very over ratted actress who has not much acting talent and at the same time, I don't feel the love everytime I see her and it's not because of her acting.
A bit of both? Haha. Some of the actors I don't like are good actors - for example, I don't really like Eguchi Yosuke and would never willingly watch any of his dramas, but I acknowledge he's a good actor. Amami Yuki is another one, I really don't like her after Around 40, but I think by most accounts, she's a pretty good actress. But the bulk of the "pretty boys/girls who can't act" are really just that, those who skate by on good looks.

As for Fujiki, haha yeah I know he's not the best actor around, but he's had some pretty good roles and did well in quite a number of them. In particular I thought he did really well in Love Revolution and Shukumei, but of course I may be biased :P
:heart: 玉木宏、藤木直人、佐藤健... 大好き! :heart:

blog | mdl

fo0d
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 02:56

Post by fo0d » Oct 26th, '11, 04:18

I don't like:

Fujiki Naohito
Toda Erika
Ichikawa Yui

They are pretty stale and boring. Acting has no life and impact.

strangely, there are more bad japanese actors/actresses than there are in korea. I never really watched k-dramas before (im japanese), but was blown away by how most korean actors and actresses are pretty good. It'd be easier for me to write a list of the good japanese actors (too many bad ones). Whilst for korean other way around.

User avatar
jekktotx
Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 15th, '11, 00:09

Post by jekktotx » Nov 27th, '11, 19:39

dennis008 wrote:
Mitsubachiii wrote:Hm~, well I don't hate any actor or actress, but sometimes I feel really jealous by how some actresses manage to play with all the people I really like. XDDD

Toda Erika was actually one of the girls I couldn't stand to see in a drama. The first time I saw her was in HanaDan and OMG her character was just hateful... After that in Nobuta, I couldn't stand her character, too! And then there was Liar Game. GOD! I was so annoyed by her at that time, that I lost all hopes when I heard that she was playing in Ryusei no Kizuna. But in that show she was...okay. Not as terribly annoying as in Liar Game but not really someone I would "like". At last, I'm currently watching Taisetsunakoto. After Code Blue I got to like her a little bit, because she delivered strong and nice acting in that one. And since Taisetsunakoto I think, I can say that I don't dislike her anymore. I feel like she is growing with every drama I watch and even though she might not be the best actress, I can see why people like to see her. Finally, I am okay when I hear her name... XDDD
i dont know why i like her so much....i admit that there alot of actress that have better acting skills than her...she is too adorable for me...!! :wub: :lol
True that! I like her ever since i saw her though but she is really growing as an actress and im being aproud fan here. HAHA

Ok back to topcic,

i like Aragaki Yui but sometimes her acting is kind of meh :\
I get irritated to takei emi's voice lol but i dont hate her.
and yeah maeda atsuko's acting making me pissed to bit lol
i dont like a little numbers of actresses and actors too that are already mention haha

User avatar
Tsuruko
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 23rd, '12, 21:03

Post by Tsuruko » Jan 31st, '12, 10:52

Akanishi Jin.
For me his face is just annoying, I always get nervous when I see him :D
Seto Koji.
It's almost the same + I saw him in Tumbling and it was so awful:\:D
Kamenashi Kazuya.
I don't hate him or something I just don't think he's a good actor. And for me he's not handsome at all.

And I don't know what to think about YamaPi. I loved his acting in Stand Up!!, Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi, but I think maybe he's full of himself. But it's just my opinion:)

User avatar
koyuki-chan
Posts: 39
Joined: Dec 1st, '09, 05:31
Location: Southeast

Post by koyuki-chan » Mar 2nd, '12, 02:57

Looking at this thread makes me feel nostalgic..

I used to dislike Akanishi Jin a bit before, and now totally hate him :cry:
He still can't act, his music sucks, his choice of achieving USA is reckless (gomen ne Jin's fans :cry: )

And I have seen how Kamenashi is improving in acting.. I have seen a lot of his drama n movie too, and to me he is really good in acting. Yokai Ningen Bem is one of his best performance I think. But still, his singing and live performance are not my cup of tea :P

Ueno Juri is one of my favorite actress before, but doesn't shine a lot lately eh?

I used to dislike Aoi Yu, but she was actually good in some of her movies :p

User avatar
bmwracer
Posts: 2129
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 00:12
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial

Post by bmwracer » Mar 2nd, '12, 03:55

koyuki-chan wrote:Ueno Juri is one of my favorite actress before, but doesn't shine a lot lately eh?
Poor role choices. :(
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

User avatar
RetroHelix
Posts: 406
Joined: Mar 14th, '09, 16:47
Location: Germany

Post by RetroHelix » Mar 2nd, '12, 22:20

Tsuruko wrote:Akanishi Jin.
For me his face is just annoying, I always get nervous when I see him :D
Seto Koji.
It's almost the same + I saw him in Tumbling and it was so awful:\:D
Kamenashi Kazuya.
I don't hate him or something I just don't think he's a good actor. And for me he's not handsome at all.

And I don't know what to think about YamaPi. I loved his acting in Stand Up!!, Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi, but I think maybe he's full of himself. But it's just my opinion:)
I would like to add Takizawa Hideaki.
These actors are really getting on my nerves. I always think "damn brats, trying to act cool but are just poofy."
Takizawa Hideaki totally ruined Majo no Jouken for me.

User avatar
bmwracer
Posts: 2129
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 00:12
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial

Post by bmwracer » Mar 3rd, '12, 05:45

RetroHelix wrote:Takizawa Hideaki totally ruined Majo no Jouken for me.
He did the same for the Taiga Yoshitsune.
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

User avatar
whiteadamas
Posts: 128
Joined: Feb 3rd, '12, 07:26

Post by whiteadamas » Mar 11th, '12, 07:41

You have said all that I can think of LOL!

I agree also that jdramas style are really different from other asian countries which are not limited.
In the 90s jdrama actors and actress are better than actors/ actress today, because acting is not limited unlike today and media board is not strict during the 90's than today, that is why you can see all the actors and actress all act the same. No wonder anime rate more than doramas. And you can see the difference of the actors during the 90's on how they act compared on how they act now seems like very limited.

If you are not accustomed to japanese culture it will be very wierd for you to see a jdorama, specially if you watch too many english TV shows.

User avatar
TheVicarious
Posts: 34
Joined: Apr 25th, '12, 00:09

Post by TheVicarious » May 9th, '12, 01:59

From what I've seen with Kuroki Meisa, I really don't like her much. She is so incredibly boring and just gives me the feeling of her being kinda selfish and bitchy in person.

Judging only from Boss, Kendo Kobayashi is one of the worst actors I've seen in a long time. And I don't like Morishita Yoshiyuki much either. His face is disturbing..

User avatar
EriKira
Posts: 329
Joined: Aug 10th, '11, 07:10
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Post by EriKira » May 13th, '12, 18:41

Nishikido Ryo, this one is the actor that I don't like :x
His face is too God damn it , I just feel like I want to punch him so hard :glare:

User avatar
howtwosavealif3
Posts: 79
Joined: Dec 11th, '08, 21:54

Post by howtwosavealif3 » May 14th, '12, 21:52

I hate Tatsuya Fujiwara. He overacts every single time, every single second. he puts the melodrama in jdrama. He was horrible in kaiji.... his overacting was so bad. I was like I know you think that by overacting that you think you're putting in your alll or at least you think you appear that way to others but at the end of the day LESS IS MORE!

and i don't get why the poster above is saying that it's more limited now than the 90s and how the acting is les slimited in the 90s. i hate the 90s in general cause usually the acting is terible with the overacting and melodramaticness... of course there's exceptions and whatnot but i absolutely hate that trend of melodrama/overacting/slow-pacednesss.

User avatar
orange_girl
Posts: 8
Joined: Jun 21st, '12, 10:47
Location: Indonesia

Post by orange_girl » Jun 22nd, '12, 07:52

its pretty hard for me to choose which actor/actress that i dont like, cuz in my opinion most of Japan actor/actress was GOOD. I mean some of them were AWESOME and the rest were quite OK...

But, actually there are some actor/actress that i totally avoid it...

Actor: Takayuki Yamada and Tatsuya Fujiwara, i think they are just trying so hard to be cool and it was totally annoying -_-

Actress: Aibu Saki and Eikura Nana, plain acting and i feel annoyed whenever i watch them!

brokenparadise
Posts: 136
Joined: Sep 16th, '08, 02:30

Post by brokenparadise » Sep 14th, '12, 00:21

Mukai Osamu: overrated derp face.
Gouriki Ame: overrated derp face female version.

Both are "it" boy and girl that I just don't buy.

Aachan from akb48: yuck
Yuma boy from Nyc: derp face

Usually i don't mind idols but these two... Can't stand them.

Pretty much like a lot of the hated actors and actresses mentioned here. Matsujun, masami, erika, maki, meisa, eikura, yamapi are ok in my book but can understand why people would hate them. They are not great actors but i'm not annoyed watching them for some reason. There's a certain charm that they are blessed with. I can't understand people hating naohito fujiki and yamada takayuki as actors though.
howtwosavealif3 wrote: and i don't get why the poster above is saying that it's more limited now than the 90s and how the acting is les slimited in the 90s. i hate the 90s in general cause usually the acting is terible with the overacting and melodramaticness... of course there's exceptions and whatnot but i absolutely hate that trend of melodrama/overacting/slow-pacednesss.
Imo, 90s actors are more skilled than recent jdramas actors. My impression of the 90s jdrama scene if compared to today standard would be the drama JIN. I just feel the quality in acting, cast and pacing reminds me of 90s drama. Furthermore, 90s and early 00s has a heck lot more quality romance drama. Nothing can beat Long Vacation or Summer Snow imo. Nowadays you get fluffs like Buzzer Beat and Hanadan.
whiteadamas wrote: In the 90s jdrama actors and actress are better than actors/ actress today, because acting is not limited unlike today and media board is not strict during the 90's than today, that is why you can see all the actors and actress all act the same. No wonder anime rate more than doramas.
Media board restriction causing the jdrama downgrade... What kind of restrictions? Anime getting better ratings than dramas? Really?
Sorry i went off topic a bit.

User avatar
cute_angel
Posts: 480
Joined: Dec 13th, '05, 11:50

Post by cute_angel » Jul 13th, '13, 20:59

Matsuzaka Tori - Overrated and irritating to look at! :x I can't stand his acting!! Plain & boring. :glare:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests