Miura Haruma

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
PiZBuin
Posts: 166
Joined: Oct 14th, '05, 13:11
Location: Stockholm

Post by PiZBuin » Jun 7th, '08, 20:50

I there someone else other than me who wasn't able to download Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge? I tried but I got a zip file that I couldn't open :S So weird!
Image

User avatar
xRisa
Posts: 11
Joined: May 19th, '08, 04:02
Location: Usually outside or..here.

Post by xRisa » Jun 7th, '08, 21:04

Me too. I tried to extract it but it said that the file was corrupt. >.<

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 8th, '08, 10:06

I want to see that moviiiiiiiie

User avatar
Yuki_Love Junsu
Posts: 7
Joined: May 20th, '08, 08:39
Location: Indonesia

Post by Yuki_Love Junsu » Jun 8th, '08, 10:12

Me to....I want to watch it..But why Miura on that movie die....I don't Want.... :-(

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 8th, '08, 18:38

On Miura community there is a link to ddl the film Negative Happy Chain...
but there are no subs...

By the way, on a LJ I've found a translation of an entry in Haruma's blog but the pb is I can't find the "original entry"... can somebody tell me what's wrong ??
http://calpis37.livejournal.com/53922.html

Anyway I really thank calpis37 for the translation! !!
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 8th, '08, 18:58

Yuki_Love Junsu wrote:Me to....I want to watch it..But why Miura on that movie die....I don't Want.... :-(
Omg. What did he died?!
He had already died in Koizora! T_T
missk-rOo: The entry that was translated can be found in the teaplantation diary here http://www.chabatake.jp/2008summer/top.html (http://www.itoen.co.jp/).

It was not from Haru's blog. :-( I wish someone could also translate his blog. Lol.

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 8th, '08, 19:21

honeyiceblend wrote:
Yuki_Love Junsu wrote:Me to....I want to watch it..But why Miura on that movie die....I don't Want.... :-(
Omg. What did he died?!
He had already died in Koizora! T_T
missk-rOo: The entry that was translated can be found in the teaplantation diary here http://www.chabatake.jp/2008summer/top.html (http://www.itoen.co.jp/).

It was not from Haru's blog. :-( I wish someone could also translate his blog. Lol.
Oh ok !!! Thank you !!!!
And I didn't know Haruma died in that movie !!!
He already died in Koizora, and made me cry more than I could imagine !! I hope he won't get used to this kind of role ^^
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 8th, '08, 19:25

missk-rOo wrote:
Oh ok !!! Thank you !!!!
And I didn't know Haruma died in that movie !!!
He already died in Koizora, and made me cry more than I could imagine !! I hope he won't get used to this kind of role ^^
You're welcome! ^_^

Yeah, neither do I. It was bad news. :glare: In actual fact, I don't even know what's that movie about. Lol.

But it was really shocking to hear that he died again. :cry:

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 8th, '08, 19:27

HERE is the trailer ^^
But he only has a secondary role !
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 9th, '08, 03:07

hmm it looks as if he does die ..
well in the trailer .. the photo of him on the desk .. :cry:

is it easy to understand without subs?
and
does anyone know in someones planning ot sub ?

sorry about all the questions.. :-)

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 9th, '08, 14:47

missk-rOo wrote:HERE is the trailer ^^
But he only has a secondary role !
Thanks for the link! Watching it now. :wub:

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 9th, '08, 14:53

honeyiceblend wrote:
missk-rOo wrote:HERE is the trailer ^^
But he only has a secondary role !
Thanks for the link! Watching it now. :wub:
You're welcome !! I can't wait the subs. I haven't ddl it yet but I'm sure I will soon even though there are no subs...
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 9th, '08, 15:28

Gokusen is taking so loooooong to come..... I'm desperate to see Haruma. ^^

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 9th, '08, 15:32

KazumaRen wrote:Gokusen is taking so loooooong to come..... I'm desperate to see Haruma. ^^
I totally agree with U !!!
There are ni subs since 22th May... I'm soooooooo sad !!
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
Yoshimi[FIN]
Posts: 42
Joined: Sep 18th, '07, 12:27
Location: Finland

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Jun 9th, '08, 15:35

missk-rOo wrote:
KazumaRen wrote:Gokusen is taking so loooooong to come..... I'm desperate to see Haruma. ^^
I totally agree with U !!!
There are ni subs since 22th May... I'm soooooooo sad !!


Gaaah!
I so know! T_T
I check every second hour if they have come, even though I know they wont come around this time.
Usually they come when it's night where I live T.T
-sigh-
But I am soooo anxious!
I want more Gokusen!
...Or actually Haruma. XD
Image
Currently Watching;; You''re Beautiful, Tokyo Dogs, Untouchable, My Girl (jap), , Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu, Shiroi Haru, Karei Naru Spy, Orthros no Inu, Majo Saiban, Kurosagi, etc.

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 9th, '08, 15:45

Yeah so do I !!
but I wonder when the subs will be released because I can't wait anymore !!!
It's driving me crazy !!!!!!
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
Yoshimi[FIN]
Posts: 42
Joined: Sep 18th, '07, 12:27
Location: Finland

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Jun 9th, '08, 15:46

It's driving me crazy too! T_T
Especially since Binbon Danshi is subbed even slower...
So I can't watch Haruma that way either. XD
I still haven't seen Koizora though...
I need to get it from somewhere. :]

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 9th, '08, 15:55

I'm glad some people agree with me. ^ ^ I'm impatient... lol Yeah. I loooooooove Haruma! :wub: :wub:
Image
http://www.fcuzed.com

Currently Watching: Smile, You

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Jun 9th, '08, 16:14

Hey guys!

How've you been?
So Negative... was already released?
But it's strange, if you can'T open it, maybe someone else will upload it later.

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 9th, '08, 16:16

With the subtitles?

User avatar
PiZBuin
Posts: 166
Joined: Oct 14th, '05, 13:11
Location: Stockholm

Post by PiZBuin » Jun 9th, '08, 18:37

Or at least one that's working ^^

User avatar
Yoshimi[FIN]
Posts: 42
Joined: Sep 18th, '07, 12:27
Location: Finland

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Jun 9th, '08, 19:44

So there are subtitles already...?
o.o
If there is...
I WAAAAANT!
XD
It can't be my replacement before we get more Gokusen ^-^
MUST SEE HARUMA! XD
Image
Currently Watching;; You''re Beautiful, Tokyo Dogs, Untouchable, My Girl (jap), , Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu, Shiroi Haru, Karei Naru Spy, Orthros no Inu, Majo Saiban, Kurosagi, etc.

User avatar
alwssa
Posts: 6
Joined: May 30th, '05, 19:02
Location: Norway

Post by alwssa » Jun 9th, '08, 22:05

Hi. Does anyone have the mp3 for Haruma's song in Negative Happy Chain Saw Edge?

Ah I want more Gokusen! And binbo danshi~

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 10th, '08, 03:38

Yoshimi[FIN] wrote:It's driving me crazy too! T_T
Especially since Binbon Danshi is subbed even slower...
So I can't watch Haruma that way either. XD
I still haven't seen Koizora though...
I need to get it from somewhere. :]
Lol, they are not subbing Binbou Danshi until further notice. Cuz people kept pestering them and they said the members are backing out due to stress. XD But it's lucky it's just Binbou Danshi. :mrgreen: Well, I mean Haruma's role is kind of small there. Imagine it's Gokusen that they stopped subbing. :lol

I can't wait for Gokusen too! It's been so long since I watched Haruma. :(

User avatar
gelaii
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 19th, '07, 07:20
Location: Philippines

Post by gelaii » Jun 10th, '08, 05:40

Yoshimi[FIN] wrote:
missk-rOo wrote:
KazumaRen wrote:Gokusen is taking so loooooong to come..... I'm desperate to see Haruma. ^^
I totally agree with U !!!
There are ni subs since 22th May... I'm soooooooo sad !!


Gaaah!
I so know! T_T
I check every second hour if they have come, even though I know they wont come around this time.
Usually they come when it's night where I live T.T
-sigh-
But I am soooo anxious!
I want more Gokusen!
...Or actually Haruma. XD
waaah! really. it's so frustrating and addicting. like you're checking for it every time. and yo keep on waiting, until your adoration for haruma grows fonder. :w00t:

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 10th, '08, 09:14

honeyiceblend wrote: Lol, they are not subbing Binbou Danshi until further notice. Cuz people kept pestering them and they said the members are backing out due to stress. XD But it's lucky it's just Binbou Danshi. :mrgreen: Well, I mean Haruma's role is kind of small there. Imagine it's Gokusen that they stopped subbing. :lol

I can't wait for Gokusen too! It's been so long since I watched Haruma. :(
really !?!?
awww :cry:
i love harumas character in it though =[[
his so cutee ^^

User avatar
Yoshimi[FIN]
Posts: 42
Joined: Sep 18th, '07, 12:27
Location: Finland

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Jun 10th, '08, 11:13

What!? T__T
But Haruma is sooooo adorable in it!
I totally love his character ;___;
-cries-

Exactly!
Must keep checking it all the time. xD
I NEED MORE HARUMA!
^____^
Image
Currently Watching;; You''re Beautiful, Tokyo Dogs, Untouchable, My Girl (jap), , Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu, Shiroi Haru, Karei Naru Spy, Orthros no Inu, Majo Saiban, Kurosagi, etc.

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 10th, '08, 12:26

Lol, yeah. ><
But I reckon they will sub it soon. Hopefully.

SARS fans sub says they will be updating Gokusen in one and a half weeks time, which is around 11 days?

But it's been so long. :cry:

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 10th, '08, 15:05

deng! i've been away for a week!
but im back

and NEGATIVE HAPPY CHAINSAW EDGE IS OUT! WOOT! MUST DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!! :cussin:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 10th, '08, 15:24

honeyiceblend wrote:Lol, yeah. ><
But I reckon they will sub it soon. Hopefully.

SARS fans sub says they will be updating Gokusen in one and a half weeks time, which is around 11 days?

But it's been so long. :cry:


Really? I hope they do sub it soon! I'm just dying to see Haruma!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :wub: :wub: :w00t: :wub: I'm missing him so much........
Image
http://www.fcuzed.com

Currently Watching: Smile, You

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 10th, '08, 15:56

ME TOO! I just checked the torrents, but there's still no Ep 5 of Goku. It's so disappointing. Rofl.

We're like having some Haruma thirst over here. LOL.

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 10th, '08, 15:58

LOL
my ep. 8 is done downloading! *runs off to watch*
Image
Image Image

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 10th, '08, 16:12

Episode 8...... of what? *squints suspiciously*

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 10th, '08, 16:21

of gokusen! :w00t:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
epi
Posts: 87
Joined: Nov 15th, '06, 16:23
Location: here

Post by epi » Jun 10th, '08, 17:51

has anybody here watched catch a wave with haruma and kato rosa in it? it looks pretty cool from the trailer ... i'm wondering if i can download it from somewhere (with sub)

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 10th, '08, 18:41

kozumifan wrote:of gokusen! :w00t:
LOL. You're one lucky person cuz you understand Japanese. We're all waiting for the subs. :cry:

User avatar
missk-rOo
Posts: 114
Joined: May 18th, '08, 16:54
Location: France

Post by missk-rOo » Jun 10th, '08, 19:46

Oh noooo ! D addicts uploaded another ep of Zettai Kareshi !! but no Gokusen ep !!

Do you think we'll have to wait until the end of this drama to have Gokusen subbed ??
Je voudrais être une larme pour naître dans tes yeux, vivre sur ta joue et mourir sur tes lèvres....
Image

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 10th, '08, 23:05

honeyiceblend wrote:
kozumifan wrote:of gokusen! :w00t:
LOL. You're one lucky person cuz you understand Japanese. We're all waiting for the subs. :cry:
i dont really understand it LOL
but i cant miss any of haruma hotness *drool* 8Dv
Image
Image Image

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 11th, '08, 15:32

kozumifan wrote: i dont really understand it LOL
but i cant miss any of haruma hotness *drool* 8Dv
so true!! lol
i just watch it cos harumas so hot in it ..
im still learning japanese so it helps when im trying to translate the RAW heheh :mrgreen:

User avatar
kathia_sophia
Posts: 227
Joined: Feb 27th, '08, 15:05

Post by kathia_sophia » Jun 11th, '08, 19:45

missk-rOo wrote:Oh noooo ! D addicts uploaded another ep of Zettai Kareshi !! but no Gokusen ep !!

Do you think we'll have to wait until the end of this drama to have Gokusen subbed ??
perhaps, but no worries... next week Zettai kareshi will have the last episode, so after that we will get ALL episodes of goku
♫A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.♥

User avatar
PiZBuin
Posts: 166
Joined: Oct 14th, '05, 13:11
Location: Stockholm

Post by PiZBuin » Jun 12th, '08, 20:20

Still no one who has been able to download a viewable Negative?
Not even Shoonie? :O

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 12th, '08, 20:31

no!! :cry:
i dont know what's worng with it~..
hopefully it'll be uploaded into CB soon
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
I WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT I WAS GONE FOR A WEEEK :cry:

for those that wanted the subs
SARS released ep.5! :cheers:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
xvannie
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 20th, '07, 02:00
Location: Californiaaa

Post by xvannie » Jun 12th, '08, 20:49

mmhmm SARS released epi. 5 [just be patient guys :3]
more haru!<3
what a happy day lol

User avatar
Yoshimi[FIN]
Posts: 42
Joined: Sep 18th, '07, 12:27
Location: Finland

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Jun 12th, '08, 23:08

Finally Gokusen 5 with subs!
^__^
More Haruma <3
I've had a bad day, but this totally makes it a lot better 8D
Image
Currently Watching;; You''re Beautiful, Tokyo Dogs, Untouchable, My Girl (jap), , Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu, Shiroi Haru, Karei Naru Spy, Orthros no Inu, Majo Saiban, Kurosagi, etc.

User avatar
minamichan03
Posts: 122
Joined: May 12th, '08, 14:55
Location: Philippines

cute!

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 13th, '08, 00:44

Image

don't you think,he's just way too cuuute!!! hehe.... :lol

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 13th, '08, 01:42

ckafaefbakjfbjkfsdj
MAH BOYA! he's so cute~ <333
Image
Image Image

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 13th, '08, 16:25

Thank you, minamichan03, for the photo!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: BTW Gokusen was amazing!!!! ^^
Image
http://www.fcuzed.com

Currently Watching: Smile, You

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Jun 14th, '08, 21:05

Hehe, I tried some Ooi Ocha today.
It tastes like... green tea. Just cold. And bitter... well, green tea is bitter. But it's not bad. Just for people who like green tea.

What happened to the gokusen subs? I didn'T find any recently...

User avatar
KazumaRen
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, '08, 16:22
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 14th, '08, 21:57

Yeah, and now we're downloading the next Gouksen!!!! Episode 6!!!!!! :cheers: :w00t: :cheers: :w00t: :cheers: :w00t: I can't wait!!!!

Haruma wasn't in 5 very much. :cry: I hope he is in the next one more.......
Image
http://www.fcuzed.com

Currently Watching: Smile, You

User avatar
mrsmilevskyi2001
Posts: 74
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 14:41
Location: Dorm 2 of Ohsaka Gakuen

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jun 15th, '08, 01:46

i just recently watched Koizora but i watched it in french subs. with my non-existent french it was just like watching it raw :crazy: anybody knows where can i find any english subs around?
Image

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 15th, '08, 04:00

yes.. OURHOUR community at LJ
has both soft and hardsubs for it

DENG EP.9 IS NOT OUT YET >___<
Image
Image Image

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 16th, '08, 09:10

catch a wave movie has been uploaded and posted on miura haruma community livejournal!!!
it is a RAW file but if its haru-chan im definitely dling!

is anyone planning on subbing this?

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 16th, '08, 15:10

pwincessYYS wrote:catch a wave movie has been uploaded and posted on miura haruma community livejournal!!!
it is a RAW file but if its haru-chan im definitely dling!

is anyone planning on subbing this?
Uh yes!!! I saw that too!
But I don't know if anyone is subbing that movie. I hope someone did. Or I won't be able to understand the movie. :glare:

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 16th, '08, 22:38

i saw it too, but i cant wacth anything on my PC atm >___<
not even gokusen :cry: :cry:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 17th, '08, 08:38

honeyiceblend: i hope someone is too.. but i managed to watch negachain without subs so hopefully iwill be able to watch catch a wave ^^ but it helps with listening anyways cos my marks are going up in class hehehe watching jdramas and jmovies can be educational too =]] hehe which is good cos i can drool over haruma and learn at the same time teeheehee~~ :mrgreen:

kozumifan: aww why cant you watch anything atm? .. my PC's dying too it keeps running out of memory cos i dl so much :cry:

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 17th, '08, 12:22

Uh... I see. I just touched Japanese this year and wasn't very good at it. Could pick up some phrases though. ^_^

OMG MY MEMORY IS RUNNING OUT TOO! LOL. There's too many dramas and songs in my computer and now it lags too much. ><"

User avatar
crescent
Posts: 42
Joined: Jun 14th, '07, 18:51
Location: in front of the JE building > camping xD

Post by crescent » Jun 17th, '08, 12:45

Heh.. I'm always deleting dramas.. to get some room... but now.. I ended up having only 3 dramas.. and my HD is STILL FULL... (it's because all the shows.. SC's and hey3's etc..)

Love Haruma..

Btw.. Have you seen Akihabara@deep movie?
ImageImageImage

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 17th, '08, 14:18

crescent wrote:Heh.. I'm always deleting dramas.. to get some room... but now.. I ended up having only 3 dramas.. and my HD is STILL FULL... (it's because all the shows.. SC's and hey3's etc..)

Love Haruma..

Btw.. Have you seen Akihabara@deep movie?
LOL. I'm always afraid that after deleting them, I wanted to watch again. And I will regret. :P

I didn't. :-( Waiting for some fansub to sub it. :D

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 17th, '08, 15:44

cuz something is wrong with my pc .>___< im not out of room yet though 8D!
i havent watched akihabara@DEEP movie yet, i'll look for it <3
Image
Image Image

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 17th, '08, 23:23

ive been burning all my dramas and shows to a cd ^^
but i think mum going to buy me an external hd =]] yayyy!!

i havent watched akihabara@deep yet =[

User avatar
crescent
Posts: 42
Joined: Jun 14th, '07, 18:51
Location: in front of the JE building > camping xD

Post by crescent » Jun 18th, '08, 01:32

hmm.... It's in Crunchyroll.. with subs!
and..
I don't want to spoil anything.. but you can see almost-naked Haru-chann there :D:D (only underwear) :w00t: :whistling:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jun 18th, '08, 09:58

kozumifan wrote:cuz something is wrong with my pc .>___< im not out of room yet though 8D!
i havent watched akihabara@DEEP movie yet, i'll look for it <3
ehh somethings wrong.... <.< i hope it gets fixed but on the akiba movie here's the link for it, its only uploaded on MU though but with softsubs~~~ idk if u already had the link to it Shoonie but anyway here it is XDD
ImageImage

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 18th, '08, 11:34

crescent wrote:hmm.... It's in Crunchyroll.. with subs!
and..
I don't want to spoil anything.. but you can see almost-naked Haru-chann there :D:D (only underwear) :w00t: :whistling:
OMG!!!! hotnessss ^^^ heheh
LeckerSchmecker wrote:akiba movie here's the link for it, its only uploaded on MU though but with softsubs~~~ idk if u already had the link to it Shoonie but anyway here it is pinchD
thankyou so much for the link!!!! ^^
cant wait to watch!!!
thankyou thankyou thankyou!

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jun 18th, '08, 11:36

Ur welcome XDD~~~ I didnt know if ya'll had the link to it and its on the commu soo~~~ yeah ^^
ImageImage

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 18th, '08, 11:49

hehehe so happy right now ^^
thankyou again !! lol
=]]]]

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 18th, '08, 15:29

thanks a lot kaza
but i cant watch anything ATM :cry:
Image
Image Image

kayekaye
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 18th, '08, 16:44

newbee.^_^

Post by kayekaye » Jun 18th, '08, 16:48

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:i just recently watched Koizora but i watched it in french subs. with my non-existent french it was just like watching it raw :crazy: anybody knows where can i find any english subs around?
i watched it on AVISTAZ.com, i think they reuploaded the eng subs. it's in there somewhere. hope that helps. ^_^
pwincessYYS wrote:honeyiceblend: i hope someone is too.. but i managed to watch negachain without subs so hopefully iwill be able to watch catch a wave ^^ but it helps with listening anyways cos my marks are going up in class hehehe watching jdramas and jmovies can be educational too =]] hehe which is good cos i can drool over haruma and learn at the same time teeheehee~~ :mrgreen:
where did you watch negachain?! i've been looking for that movie. help, please? ^_^

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 18th, '08, 23:57

crescent wrote:hmm.... It's in Crunchyroll.. with subs!
and..
I don't want to spoil anything.. but you can see almost-naked Haru-chann there :D:D (only underwear) :w00t: :whistling:
:w00t: :w00t:
Thanks for that info! I'm so going to watch it now! Yahhooo!~

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 19th, '08, 01:16

ugh! i finally managed to get NHCSE!
:w00t: gonna watch it again also i ripped the audio of the part
where haruma sings <3
this one if anyone wants it
Image
Image Image

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 19th, '08, 01:23

kozumifan wrote:ugh! i finally managed to get NHCSE!
:w00t: gonna watch it again also i ripped the audio of the part
where haruma sings <3
this one if anyone wants it
Oh it's mp3! Thank you!
Now I can save this in my Ipod and listen to it anytime I wanted! Hohohoh.

:D :D

Omg, I totally love his voice!!! He should really have an album or single or anything! ><

kayekaye
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 18th, '08, 16:44

...

Post by kayekaye » Jun 19th, '08, 07:07

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14233903HTx ... movieslove

negative happy chainsaw edge movie link in veoh. no subs yet. awwww.

User avatar
pwincessYYS
Posts: 87
Joined: Apr 24th, '08, 02:19
Location: AUSTRALIA!

Post by pwincessYYS » Jun 19th, '08, 10:27

kozumifan wrote:ugh! i finally managed to get NHCSE!
:w00t: gonna watch it again also i ripped the audio of the part
where haruma sings <3
this one if anyone wants it
thankyou !!!
ive been listening to it on youtube lately heheh
^^
thankyou so much for the rip!!!

kayekaye : i dled NHCSE on the miura haruma community live journal ^^
but it was posted awhile back ...

community.livejournal.com/miura_haruma
theres a few other haru-chans movies posted too ^^

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 19th, '08, 15:32

pwincessYYS wrote: kayekaye : i dled NHCSE on the miura haruma community live journal ^^
but it was posted awhile back ...

community.livejournal.com/miura_haruma
theres a few other haru-chans movies posted too ^^
There is?! I can't believed I didn't saw it even though I go there everyday. :x
Does it have subs?

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 19th, '08, 15:38

LOL kayekaye because i got it.. i uploaded it to veoh!
that's me XD.. for those that cant download it!! <333

pwincessYYS you're welcome! <3

honeyiceblend yes it is! someone uploaded it before the DVD came out! WOOT
I LOVE LEAKS XD

im currently uploading part3 and 4 on veoh.. for those that want to watch it tehre <3
Image
Image Image

User avatar
honeyiceblend
Posts: 216
Joined: May 2nd, '08, 16:42
Contact:

Post by honeyiceblend » Jun 19th, '08, 15:39

kozumifan wrote:
honeyiceblend yes it is! someone uploaded it before the DVD came out! WOOT
I LOVE LEAKS XD

im currently uploading part3 and 4 on veoh.. for those that want to watch it tehre <3
HAHAHAHA! Then I'm so going to track back! I love leaks too!! LOL.

Thanks in advance then! Good luck on uploading!!! :wub: :wub:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest