Oguri Shun

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 28th, '08, 10:04

sorry for the delay. I just got lazy to write summary for Daisuke.

This summary turned really long and detailed O_o Anyhow here's part 1. I'll write up the second half tomorrow.
Jan 2, 2003 Otemachi, Tokyo
The reporter narrates in the beginning saying "If I was asked do want to win? I believe they would all give the same answers. The important part is not winning. I just want to pass the school ribbon to the next runner. Only for that. What do you get for receiving the ribbon? How important is the burden? For that answer, I think only those who have competed in the relay race will understand. But it's like pushing yourself from looking at them from behind, rushing forward with all their might. The deeply moved viewers watches. They don't wonder why are they running with all their might? What do you gain from running like that? I learned the answer from a runner. Yes, it's that guy who made me understand. Beside everyone, there must be someone you can trust. Only that way can you become stronger."

Beginning words say "To Daisuke in Heaven, dedicated to the deceased Sato Daisuke who participated in the Hakone stationn relay competition."

The reporter Yohei is talking to his gf. He's suppose to show up to watch the relay race with his gf and her family and meet her family for the first time. But he's busy cuz he has to work. She's complaining she's not thinking of her situation and he says he is.
He narrates saying at the time he's working for a newspaper company, totally different from his (daisuke) world. He's busy from morning til night interviewing for news. He only got to know Daisuke later on.

Half a year later he got into trouble. He wanted to cover a big story and said he was getting proof. His superior was against it. He talks to his coworker in the cafeteria saying talking about attending a wedding. Yohei said doesn't trust anyone and the co-worker was saying his gf is nice and everyone thought he would get married next. He said he doesn't intend to get married. Co-worker says he should get married. They've been dating for 7 years, but he prefers to be free.

Back in the office, a co-worker gave him some papers he researched but Yohei threw it in the garbage. Later he calls up his gf saying he can't make it. Yohei gets into trouble next day because he was harrassing the politician's family (for information). He's been transferred to the sports department. He gets assigned to report on the relay race. His gf thinks its great but he doesn't think so. He thinks baseball or soccer would be better and goes on to degrade the relay race.

At the office, the guy tells him to choose one out of 3 universities to report on the runner's preparation for the race. He randomly picks one. The guy suggests Sato Daisuke in 4th yr representing his school running 4th district. Yohei goes off to look for him. The guy told him to take the camera man with him but he refuses saying he'll do it himself. He left the profile of Daisuke on the table.

He arrives on the track and introduces himself as a reporter to one of the teenagers and ask where Daisuke is. The kid says over there stretching. When he talks to the guy stretching, he finds out the guy who he first talked to was Daisuke. He remembers seeing him before at the race. Yohei tells Daisuke he was rude. Daisuke says he was the rude one. He should at least have researched on the runner's name and photo. Yohei walks off upset saying he's not going back.

Yohei is gambling at the horse race and bumps into Daisuke and a girl. He asks if Daisuke doesn't have to practise and Daisuke says he only practises in the morning on Saturdays. Most universities are like that. As a reporter he should know that. The girl introduces herself as a manager. The girl asks about him and he says he's not originally in the sports dept. He's a journalist. Daisuke says "so...you got demoted huh? You came to the races to relieve boredom?" LOL While sitting down Yohei is saying how Daisuke can't win the race alone. That's why they have several runners. Daisuke says he's ignorant. ^^; The relay race isn't for relying on others but to pass on to compete. Don't mistake it. Then Daisuke admires the horses' leg muscles.

Later Daisuke rushes off to school leaving the girl with Yohei. While Yohei and the girl are strolling, Yohei asks if that was considered a date, meeting at the races and she says yes they usually date at the races but sometimes she would ask him to go shopping with her. Yohei says that's typical date. They would eat after then. But she says Daisuke already ate. The hot dog. Daisuke has to control his food intake. Sometimes I eat and drink a lot infront of him. He's really poor. That's why we eat hotdog as our dinner. Yohei asks what she likes about him. She replies when he runs. He's really cool. I guarantee you, if you get to know Daisuke you will like him too.

At the track and field. Daisuke says he thought he wouldn't come back. Yohei said he thought he wouldn't come back either. Daisuke ask why he changed his mind. Yohei says cuz she's cute. just joking LOL Daisuke ask if iidasan (yohei) is married. Yohei said he was joking. Although he's not married he has a gf. Daisuke ask if he has a friend he can rely on. Yohei asks why he asks that. Daisuke says nothing. Just wanna ask. Yohei says I'm the one interviewing. Daisuke said many people says that one person can't achieve anything. At first I thought like you too about the relay race. My goal is the Olympics. Hakone is just a stepping stone, like a jumping board. That's how I felt. But at this year's competiton I couldn't receive the ribbon. Do you know what's called last minute ribbon? Yohei says yes. The previous runner who takes too much time running will be given one. Daisuke says that's it. There's no school name. Nothing is written on it. It's only a ribbon. I was at the 4th district start line waiting for the team to arrive. There wasn't any time left, that's why I was given the last minute ribbon. I couldn't believe it myself. I would feel so bad about it. Although I ran, I felt it was useless. He kept apologizing. His own record or pride, they weren't important. He was angry because he couldn't pass the ribbon directly to me. He said he was really sorry. It was then that I realized the important burden of receiving the ribbon. That is more important to me than winning gold at the Olympics. Now I feel proud to run in the Hakone race. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. Yohei asks him what he means. are you trying to comfort me? ^^; He says he's being pitied by a kid 10 yrs younger than him ^^; Daisuke said he's not. He suddenly just wanted to tell him. He said he wonders why. Maybe cuz they're a like, like when he was that time. ^^;

At the tracks, Yohei meets Daisuke's dad. He comes to visit with a watermelon and bags of stuff. Apparently they live nearby. Iida-san asks if Daisuke has been running since he's a kid. At lunch, they're playing with the ribbon/sash. The coach said they will write all the names of the runners on it so no matter who is running, the whole team would be able to participate.

Iida-san interviews various people regarding their views on the race but he still can't understand why people do it.

Time passes by until Hakone race begins again. Looking at the Billboard his coworker says he doesn't see Sato's name and Iida-san said maybe he's under 7th or 8th district.
Race starts and Daisuke's school ends up in #9 rank.

At dinner, the girl's mom brags about her daughter's husband covering the story for the race and things turn quiet. The daughter says he's not her husband and the dad says it's about time. She says he's just her bf and he's only temporarily working at the sports dept. He's going back to journalism soon and tells her family not to babble to the neighbours. (yohei is feeling uneasy cuz he isn't ready for marriage). The brother questions him what his intentions were for dating her sister. He says if it's to fool around he won't forgive him.

At the races, they're saying if he can get the passed ribbon, they can go to next year's Hakone race. While running, Yohei notices Daisuke keeps hitting his leg. Daisuke is slowing down. In order for them to get into Hakone's race next year he has to finish the race fast. Iida-san notices his running is not like normal but doesn't know what's wrong with him. Daisuke barely finishes his race and passes the ribbon to his team mate before he collapses.

At the celebration party, Daisuke crys and apologizes. His team mate says they got in, there's no need to apologize.

At the tracks, Daisuke apologizes for his previous behavior and Iida-san says he owes him one. He tells Daisuke he can show what his potential when he starts working. Daisuke comments he'll be graduating soon. Iida-san says next time he runs he won't be a student anymore but an occupational worker. Daisuke said he will remember all he's learned from Hakone race to other competitions like olympics. He mentions he read Iida-san's report and he was really moved. Iida-san said he didn't know what to write and didn't write it well. It was the first time. But after the few months of interviewing him, although he was still unclear but at least he now understands the burden of passing the ribbon. He said he doesn't know how to describe how he feels but it feels like he can't really breath. He still doesn't understand why Daisuke thinks passing the ribbon is more important than winning gold at the olympics. Nor what motivates him to run with so much strength. Daisuke tries to explain that passing on the ribbon is not relying on someone but supporting each other. The more supportive they are, the stronger they become. The burden of the ribbon is when you think you can't go on, it's the inner strength to make you surpass your normal abilities. Every runner has a log of their limits but it's when you pass the ribbon, you release your inner strength. There's a lot of people believing in me waiting for me. When you think like that, you already give up on the competition. It will just let you just run until you fall until you can't stand up. That's the so called feeling towards running for someone.

Iida-san narrates saying he understood what Daisuke meant, but believing what he said would mean discarding all his own belief. The things he chased after. So he pretended not to understand. He said he didn't have the courage to take a new step forward.

Salz

Post by Salz » Mar 28th, '08, 11:49

@seirin, thanks for the summary^^

cojung

Post by cojung » Mar 28th, '08, 14:22

wow seirin...must be hard working. thank you...so now on I can understand story.
love love :wub:

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Mar 31st, '08, 12:11

Shun endorsing Walky Walky snacks

@seirin - thanks for the summary can't wait for part 2 :)

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 3rd, '08, 12:31

A picture from HK SP ...can't wait to see the SP :)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 5th, '08, 08:06

sorry for the delay. I was busy watching Hong Gil Dong ^^; Here's second part of the summary for Daisuke
The gf is at Yohei's place. Saying he must be really busy. When he was a journalist sometimes she wouldn't see him once in 3 months. When they're sitting down to eat, she says she hopes he stays in the sports dept. He says he wants to be a journalist. That's why he's still going to work. Staying in the sports dept would lose meaning. She says he seems happier though that's why she thought there's no need to go back to being a journalist. Yohei says she wants him to stay in the sports dept not his sake but her sake. Next year she can forwardly invite him to her house and use her parents to pressure him saying "You've been dating for almost 8 years. Isn't it about time you took responsibility and marry her or else she will be troubled". She saying "what are you talking about. I've never mentioned it even once." Yohei blames her saying he can't concentrate on work because of her and tells her not to bother him. She's saying he can't concentrate not because of her, but because he can't decide his path. He's not accepting reality. She said she keeps telling herself not to become his baggage so even if she wants to see him, she'll refrain. Then he calls her a baggage :O Saying she's pushing him against the wall so he can't breath. Then she says "So that's what you think. I understand now" and leaves.

Yohei has sudden urge to see Daisuke but doesn't know why. He said when he thinks of someone he wants to see, his mind would think of the teenage kid. Thinking about it makes him embarrassed. He asks the coach where Daisuke is and he tells him Daisuke is in a hospital.

At the hospital, Yohei bumps into his parents. They tell him he's in the examination room. Yohei said the coach tells him his condition is very bad so he came to see him. Yohei asks when Daisuke can leave the hospital and they tell him Daisuke has (lukemia?) and it's a fast developing and very serious stage. The doctor told them to prepare for the worst.

Yohei went to see Daisuke pretending to be cheery saying He heard Daisuke was in the hospital and that he's looking well. He must have been practicing very card. Daisuke said before Yohei started his job (sports) he had go to the the hospital before. Then he got to continue practicing finally, but now he's back again for blood examination. He asks if he will die. Yohei replies...you'll probably die. Sooner or later people will die. He laughs telling Daisuke not to be so weak saying he still has a lot of things he hasn't done yet and hits his arm ^^; Daisuke tells him not to be so tough ^^; Yohei tells him not to pretend.

In his car he calls up his gf. She tells him thanks for everything. Please don't call me again.

the gf is talking to a guy saying she quit her job and going home to stay with her parents for awhile and tells the guy to take care of yohei. He said he thought they were a good pair. She said she liked him because when they first met, he seemed like a very strong person and capable, manly. But after getting to know him, she finds out he can't open his heart to anyone. He's a very lonely and weak person but he won't admit it so he pretends to be strong. She says even so she's not disappointed but likes him even more. She said she wants to give him support by his side but now she finds it's just all her own wish (one-sided). She said she doesn't want to be his baggage. Since he wants to live alone, she will grant him his wish. The guy tells her a person can't live alone. But she says she's tired.

August. Yohei bumps into Daisuke's dad. It's Autumn festival I think? The dad writes down a wish. Today the HLA results are released. The family checked their blood to see if they could be suitable doners for bone marrow transplant. However none matches Daisuke.

Daisuke's mom is feeding him soup when Yohei walks in. His mom says his condition is stable so they stopped the meal prohibition. Daisuke says compared to his meal control when he was running, this is quite easy. He touches the ribbon saying the coach brought it to him. He said he wants to run. He said if he could, he wants to run once more at Hakone. That time turned out to be the last time. He doesn't feel satisfied. Yohei says let's go together. Perhaps we can't participate in the Hakone race but you can go run. Run until you're satisfied. We can call it Sato Daisuke's recovery commemoration contest. I'll go with you. Daisuke ask if he will run with him ^^; He said I'm just watching from the side. How can I run with you. Daisuke says why not. In the relay race someone has to receive my ribbon. Yohei says no problem, I'll take it. Daisuke said of course you'll have to run after taking it ^^; Then I'll receive your ribbon. Don't worry. Even if it takes over 24 hrs, I'll wait for you to arrive ^^; He said he can't be slow ^^ He said he would get the girl to time and his parents will come too. He said he thinks when he recovers he will be even better (at running) even if my condition is worse than before. But I believe my mental condition won't lose to anyone. His dad says he doesn't need to run so hard. Running is not everything. Don't treat it like a profession anymore. Just run happily. His mom said he suffered so much when practicing before. He doesn't need to make himself suffer so much anymore. Daisuke says he doesn't want that. If he thinks that, how can he fight with his illness. I want to continue running. I will definitely run again to show everyone.

Yohei visits Daisuke at the hospital again. Daisuke wakes up asking how long he's been there and if he's okay with work being there. He said been there for about an hour. He said work is fine...but that's a lie. He says he doesn't know what to do. Daisuke tells him to look on the bright side or else how can you work hard. You can only continue to work hard no matter what outcome awaits you. Right now, all I can do is work hard. Then Daisuke starts shaking and Yohei asks if he's alright and if he's cold. His mom calls for help.

At the waiting room Yohei said they were just talking about his problem. Daisuke told him to look on the bright side even if you can't continue on. That guy is very strong. He said he felt really embarrassed. She said he's been fighting hard for himself. He thinks he can still run, that's why he has to fight.

Daisuke tells his mom not to cry. He's not afraid of dying. He just feels bad for his mom, so he won't die. He won't be an unfaithful son, so he won't die. His mom says she's going to wash her face. Daisuke ask his gf to keep his mom company. He thinks his mom is still crying. Yohei asks how can he still be in the mood to worry about others because the person suffering is you. Daisuke say's he's suffering but he's not alone. His family and gf is by his side or else he would have lost the fight earlier. I wouldn't be like this now.

At work, the boss has an assignment but one of the guys said he's busy. Everyone is surprised when Yohei volunteers to do the assignment. He asks the photographer for help too, he's surprised. His co-worker (friend) is wondering what's wrong with him when he sees Yohei working so seriously. The guy said have you heard of Sato Daisuke? He calls up Yohei's gf to tell her about Sato Daisuke that he's terminally ill. Maybe it's because of that, so he's working very seriously. He tells her that right now he's trying to change himself. He says he's being nosy, but if she could, to call Yohei.

November. Yohei reads to Daisuke, an article he wrote. He said it's not a great article but it will help Daisuke pass his time. He says he's starting to take his job seriously. He said he as to get going cuz the doctor is only allowing 10 min for visitors. You must be tired. It seems like Daisuke is trying to say something. Daisuke wants Yohei to promise him he will go to Hakone. Yohei says he remembers. I have to run too. That's why he has to prepare his physique.

Walking off, Yohei chats with Daisuke's gf saying she got thin and she said he got thin too. Yohei said he will treat them dinner when Daisuke gets out of the hospital. There won't be any meal restrictions. The gf says she wants to share hot dog with Daisuke. Half half.

While sitting around outside, Yohei receives a call from Daisuke's dad saying he's in critical condition. The doctor wants them to prepare for the worse. The girl told him to go inside. His dad tells him Yohei is here. Yohei ask what he's doing. How can he run if he's like that. Didn't you say you want to go to Hakone? Did you say you want to run once more? I'm slowly understanding something. I'm finally almost getting that feeling. Say something! It's you who awoken me. Telling me out of the blue about the burden of receiving the ribbon. Saying such odd things. He tells Daisuke to fight. He is also fighting. You decided to work hard. I won't lose to you. Can you hear me? Answer me!

Daisuke dies and there's a funeral. At work, the boss tells Yohei to come in a suit tomorrow. He needs a good helper. He got transferred back to Journalism dept. At home he doesn't realize how his shirts are so clean and tidily put in place. Looking at his suits and asking himself if he wants to return to journalism. It was then, I found myself standing at Hakone station. The beginning race for district 7. If you ask me why. I can't correctly answer you. Of course it's the promise with Daisuke that's embedded in my mind. I wanted to see the scenery that Daisuke saw when he ran. Similar to him, using his body to welcome the coming wind. Maybe this way I can empty my head. That's what I thought at the time. He's so tired. It's so far, who can run it...
Then he thinks back what Daisuke said about even when you think you can't do it anymore, you find inner strength to continue. There's a lot of people who believe in you waiting for you. Originally if it's just one person, you would have already given up the contest. The thing that makes you run until you fall and can't get up. That is the feeling of running for someone.

2003 January. It's been 4 years since Daisuke passed away and he's still working reporting for the sports dept. reporting on the Hakone station race. He willingly stayed in the dept. He married with his gf and had a child. If I didn't meet you (daisuke) there wouldn't be the me today. I tell you, don't laugh at me, even to this day at the Hakone race, I still run inside to find your shadows there. You made me understand a very important thing but I couldn't do anything for you. See you fight so hard with your illness, but I could only stand aside to watch. I don't know when you asked me, it's been in my head, I can't forget. Will you die. You asked so suddenly, I thoughtlessly replied everyone dies in time. I randomly replied to cover the past. Why didn't I answer you properly. That time might be the only time you tried to seek support from me. Daisuke, here I'll answer your question once more. Everyone dies in time, but keeping in mind your thoughts, continue living strongly. There's definitely such a person. That's why a person continues to run. Run until you can't anymore. Good bye. Also, thank you Daisuke. Looking from the heavens, the ribbon you gave me. I'll definately pass it on.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 5th, '08, 11:48

seirin, thanks for the summary. this is such a touching story.
hope TLS will still sub this.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

2007 Easy magazine

Post by seirin » Apr 5th, '08, 19:07

Sorry....not done with translations yet. I'll finish when I get back.

Oguri Shun Close to you

Partner for relieving stress, Sakura
When work is busy, Oguri Shun will control his alcohol drinking. When he's not drinking he's not in the mood to watch movies or read books. To relieve stress, Oguri Shun bother his family's dog Sakura. He deliberately wakes it up when it's asleep. Then make fun of it saying "you've got fat again?"

Inexplicable popularity rank.
Oguri Shun is rising in popularity now, but he said in reality, he doesn't have much fate with girls because he doesn't go to places with a lot of people to meet people. But seeing his name on many popularity ranks, Oguri Shun feels a bit shocked.

limited entrance (tickets) to stage plays
Regarding Oguri Shun's world of stage plays, the number of tickets are limited. Not many are able to see it. Although it doesn't have as much influence as TV, but to Oguri Shun, it's very important. When he's acting in a stage play, to say it's his all is not excessive.

Credit: OSC
Translation by seirin.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5157 ... 097un0.jpg

Mugen_sake624

Post by Mugen_sake624 » Apr 7th, '08, 00:53

Does anyone kno where to get the Puerta Del Sol crows zero necklace online? I really wanted it cuz it looks so cool. Is it really expensive?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 7th, '08, 01:25

Mugen_sake624 wrote:Does anyone kno where to get the Puerta Del Sol crows zero necklace online? I really wanted it cuz it looks so cool. Is it really expensive?
Whatever accessories Shun wears, don't expect them to be cheap ^^; They're around $200-500

noop

Post by noop » Apr 7th, '08, 11:23

can i request pictures of shun wearing glasses please?

dokushake

Post by dokushake » Apr 7th, '08, 15:46

what a cute shun to release tension by disturbing his family's dog :wub: :wub:
thanks seirin for the summary! it is a very touching story especially the last part of it :cry:

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Apr 7th, '08, 15:59

haha, kawaii shun!! HanaKimi SP?? awesome! ^____________________^

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Hungary

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Apr 7th, '08, 16:36

noop wrote:can i request pictures of shun wearing glasses please?
I just cannot take shots right now, but in the beginning of Robokon he wears glasses, until Nagasawa Masami slaps them off from him... :-)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 7th, '08, 16:41

UsagiYojimbo wrote:
I just cannot take shots right now, but in the beginning of Robokon he wears glasses, until Nagasawa Masami slaps them off from him... :-)
Haha, he was so calm about it too. I think he looks better without the glasses in Robokon though.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 7th, '08, 17:43

noop

Post by noop » Apr 8th, '08, 13:37

thanks seirin :D

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 9th, '08, 23:28

you can find pictures of Shun wearing glasses at the link below...

http://ogurishun.nice-boards.com/galler ... 3.htm#8354

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 10th, '08, 02:32

Here's some more pics of him in glasses.

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Apr 10th, '08, 08:36

thanks for the pics seirin, shunbaby!

and btw, is there a behind the scenes vid for binbo danshi that i can watch?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 10th, '08, 15:29

Does anyone have the magazine scan for this? I can't seem to find my copy.

There doesn't seem to be many news files posted for binbo danshi after it aired. But there's some filming news clips though.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 10th, '08, 16:55

seirin wrote:Does anyone have the magazine scan for this? I can't seem to find my copy.

There doesn't seem to be many news files posted for binbo danshi after it aired. But there's some filming news clips though.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 10th, '08, 17:44

was there more than 1 page to the magazine? or was it just a one pager?

phalaenopsys

Post by phalaenopsys » Apr 10th, '08, 18:59

Hi minna!
This is my first post here. if there is anyone near Italy, in Udine it's gonna be an asian film festival from 18 to 26 April and on Friday, April 24 they are going to show CROWS ZERO with the great Oguri Shun!! :cheers:
http://www.easynetserver.it/easynet/Fra ... START=TRUE

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 11th, '08, 00:23

seirin wrote:was there more than 1 page to the magazine? or was it just a one pager?
Also, which magazine/issue/year is it from? It's a nice scan. :-)

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 11th, '08, 11:30

beanybeans wrote:
seirin wrote:was there more than 1 page to the magazine? or was it just a one pager?
Also, which magazine/issue/year is it from? It's a nice scan. :-)
Magazine D&C June 2007

@Seirin- There are 3 more pages...click on thumbnail for original size

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Maysn » Apr 11th, '08, 12:32

Wow, thank you all for those great pictures! =)

I hope subs for the next episode of Binbo Danshi will be out soon! ^^

Salz

Post by Salz » Apr 11th, '08, 12:52

thanks for the amazing scans^^
Shun soo cute

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 11th, '08, 18:04

Thanks for the scans Shunbaby.

I'll post up some SO translations this weekend. I need to siff through baidu to find fish's chinese translations.

andreyla

Post by andreyla » Apr 12th, '08, 06:17

An online shop (image.ne.jp) is doing a promotion with Shun as the model. He's been on the cover of the last 2 catalogues (such a joy checking my postbox these days :wub: ).

There have been articles in the mags as well, but while my spoken Japanese is passable, I'm pathetic at reading, so I have no clue what they say. :cry:

I got these wallpaper calenders as part of the promotion.
Doozo.

wallpaper 1
wallpaper 2
wallpaper 3

Thumbnails:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 13th, '08, 22:44

wow this girl collected a lot of magazines ^^;

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=355747793

KoalaKachou

Post by KoalaKachou » Apr 14th, '08, 18:41

^ ok first off yay! I'm not that bad. second does anyone have proper scans of this photo shoot on the left?

http://hk.netsh.com/eden/album/photo_da ... 097970.jpg

Never seen it before, and its well, yummy. :salut:

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 14th, '08, 22:20

KoalaKachou wrote:^ ok first off yay! I'm not that bad. second does anyone have proper scans of this photo shoot on the left?

http://hk.netsh.com/eden/album/photo_da ... 097970.jpg

Never seen it before, and its well, yummy. :salut:
you can find that picture here...
http://ogurishun.nice-boards.com/galler ... 2-t457.htm

KoalaKachou

Post by KoalaKachou » Apr 15th, '08, 13:26

Thankyou kindly!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 15th, '08, 15:20

here's another version of Canon with violins. It's so soothing ^^;
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t44ctc

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 22nd, '08, 10:04

Shun is on the oricon again ^^; Shun seems to have a lot of male fans and mostly teenagers.
I guess he will be popular at least for the next decade or so when the teens grow up? ^^;

I think the poll is something like the senior you want to go to (spend time with?) before work.

http://arbeit.oricon.co.jp/53430/full/

Total poll, Shun ranked #1
Female poll grouping he ranked #2, Hiroshi came in #1
Male poll grouping he came in #1 ^^;
10's poll grouping he ranked #1
20's poll grouping he ranked #3

Stargazer07

Post by Stargazer07 » Apr 22nd, '08, 10:26

Wow that's amazing!
Thank you Seirin for the info.

OosakiNana707

Post by OosakiNana707 » Apr 26th, '08, 04:33

Someone Knows where I can find the Crows Zero's english subs.. I really really can't find them.. woaaa Onegashimasu..................... I download the movie but just have Japanese subs.... woaaaaa..

dokushake

Post by dokushake » Apr 28th, '08, 06:36

hi everyone!

just wondering is shunkun is on his holiday right now coz there seem to be no news about him lately?

wish he will have a very pleasant holiday!! :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 28th, '08, 06:53

dokushake wrote:hi everyone!

just wondering is shunkun is on his holiday right now coz there seem to be no news about him lately?

wish he will have a very pleasant holiday!! :D
He's on holiday. There was news about him earlier in the month cuz he was doing a lot of CF promotions. I read on baidu it seems he will be filming crows movie in July.

Crows zero english dvd is not released. No date either so there are no english subs.

dokushake

Post by dokushake » Apr 28th, '08, 07:51

thanks seirin for the answer :D
anyway you mentioned about crow movie, is a sequel to crows zero?
hope that shun will has his drama as well this year so i can see more shun :wub:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 28th, '08, 07:55

yup. supposedly he's doing a sequel to crows. Also I heard he has a fall drama. Not sure.

dokushake

Post by dokushake » Apr 28th, '08, 08:02

thanks again seirin :D
yeay more shun this year :cheers:
long live shun kun :cheers:

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 28th, '08, 14:16

thanks for the news!! can't wait for the crows sequel and his fall drama :)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 29th, '08, 02:16

What was the deal with the removed picture on the Shun LJ? :scratch:

Salz

Post by Salz » Apr 29th, '08, 04:44

it the pic of Shun with the friends of the girl....
i think he pissed off she post the pic online so she took it down lol^^"
it more of personal pic

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 29th, '08, 04:56

Oh ok thanks. I'm pretty sure I've seen it posted in Jdorama. :roll

derpderp

Post by derpderp » Apr 29th, '08, 08:56

i think that "gal" would be me..
heheheheh
sorry alright..it's my fault that i put it up and then got into trouble..really sorry!!:salut:

p/s: my friend is sort of underrated actor in jp. :roll

yumetenshi05

Post by yumetenshi05 » Apr 29th, '08, 10:52

I miss watching Shun very very muchh. Is Binbou Danshi, a good show? :)

Shun, my superrrrrrrrr loveee!!

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Apr 29th, '08, 12:52

yumetenshi05 wrote:I miss watching Shun very very muchh. Is Binbou Danshi, a good show? :)

Shun, my superrrrrrrrr loveee!!
Binbo Danshi...? Yes. first Ep was a bit slow going, but now I'm into the 3rd ep and the show and characters have really grown on me. I would say watch it for sure. Shun's acting in this is much more animated then his dead-pan acting style in Hanazakari no kimitachi e and HYD series. It reminds me alot of his performances in Stand Up!! and Gokusen.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 29th, '08, 13:47

I kinda wonder if Shun is really not in Japan. I read a month ago or so some paper (chinese?) reported him planning to go studying overseas. I thought it was just a rumour. But looking at the ANN pic from last year the background seems different than his regular room. Not sure if it's a different studio he used or a different location outside of Japan.

yumetenshi05

Post by yumetenshi05 » Apr 30th, '08, 01:02

@ The Pinny Parlour: really? i love his character in stand up and gokusen! okaaay, i'll watch it.

febrie

Post by febrie » Apr 30th, '08, 01:40

i checked all night nippon website, there is no shun's show tonight. instead Mihimaru GT will replaced shun. i hope it is temporary though.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 30th, '08, 02:24

febrie wrote:i checked all night nippon website, there is no shun's show tonight. instead Mihimaru GT will replaced shun. i hope it is temporary though.
He's just off for a week. It's golden week too, so if he's in Japan he probably might be staying at home ^^; Cuz it's hectic in Japan.

chengker

Post by chengker » Apr 30th, '08, 02:34

hi guys! i'm new here.. i'm an oguri shun fan! i loved him in gokusen as uchiyama, hanazakari no kimitachi eh as sano, detective conan live action as kudo shinichi and in hana yori dango as hanazawa rui! :wub:

he's got good charisma and talent.. :cheers: uhm, may i ask what his other projects will be after hana kimi sp? :unsure:

ironmouse08

Post by ironmouse08 » Apr 30th, '08, 07:44

I am wondering if anyone has subs for Jounetsu Tairiku part one?

Thanks in advance.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 30th, '08, 15:32

ironmouse08 wrote:I am wondering if anyone has subs for Jounetsu Tairiku part one?

Thanks in advance.
Yorokobi is suppose to do it. I'm not sure how far into it she's done. I currently have a lot of projects pending that I haven't worked on still so it might be awhile before part 1 will get subbed.

As for Shun's projects, he's off for the next 3 months. So there's no new ones til the summer.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 30th, '08, 15:37

seirin wrote:
Yorokobi is suppose to do it. I'm not sure how far into it she's done. I currently have a lot of projects pending that I haven't worked on still so it might be awhile before part 1 will get subbed.
hopefully, Yorokobi is still working on it...if not, i can wait for your version. :cheers:
what projects are you working on?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 30th, '08, 17:15

Shunbaby wrote:
seirin wrote:
hopefully, Yorokobi is still working on it...if not, i can wait for your version. :cheers:
I have to re-time and edit HYD2 subs, translate SO magazine and some articles, check timing and edit subs for 1 HYD news clip and hanamaru cafe, time "As you like it" (it's so hard to time to shakespeare's play. I'm only half done), translate bonbi men ep9 and bunch of other personal stuff.

oh yea I gave up on subbing tokyo friends HYD ^^; It's so much work and difficult to time. And the file is old. Maybe I might work in it later if people are still interested months down the road.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Apr 30th, '08, 18:08

seirin wrote:
Shunbaby wrote:
seirin wrote:
I have to re-time and edit HYD2 subs, translate SO magazine and some articles, check timing and edit subs for 1 HYD news clip and hanamaru cafe, time "As you like it" (it's so hard to time to shakespeare's play. I'm only half done), translate bonbi men ep9 and bunch of other personal stuff.

oh yea I gave up on subbing tokyo friends HYD ^^; It's so much work and difficult to time. And the file is old. Maybe I might work in it later if people are still interested months down the road.
:crazy: holy smokes! you do have a lot on your plate. Is the hanamaru cafe with Shun as the guest? i really appreciate all your hard work :salut:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 30th, '08, 18:44

Shunbaby wrote:
seirin wrote:
Shunbaby wrote:

:crazy: holy smokes! you do have a lot on your plate. Is the hanamaru cafe with Shun as the guest? i really appreciate all your hard work :salut:
yup it's the clip from early 2007 where Shun is a guest at Hanamaru Cafe.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 1st, '08, 00:28

seirin wrote:oh yea I gave up on subbing tokyo friends HYD ^^; It's so much work and difficult to time. And the file is old. Maybe I might work in it later if people are still interested months down the road.
Oh wow, I didn't know you were subbing this :O I would definitely be interested no matter how far down the road :thumleft: However I can understand how hard it would be to time that! :goggle:

febrie

Post by febrie » May 2nd, '08, 02:13

seirin wrote: As for Shun's projects, he's off for the next 3 months. So there's no new ones til the summer.
3 month?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
so like you said he probably studying abroad?

Acezan

Post by Acezan » May 2nd, '08, 02:30

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » May 2nd, '08, 06:46

febrie wrote:
seirin wrote: As for Shun's projects, he's off for the next 3 months. So there's no new ones til the summer.
Well, just rumour. They don't really know. But seems like it will be less than that now. He's gotta work again in June. I suspect probably promoting HYD final and maybe start new projects?

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » May 2nd, '08, 11:10

seirin wrote:
febrie wrote:
Well, just rumour. They don't really know. But seems like it will be less than that now. He's gotta work again in June. I suspect probably promoting HYD final and maybe start new projects?
Shun needs to take a complete break...can't believe he'll still do ANN while on his vacation. He is such a workhorse.

Popular young actor Shun Oguri will be taking some time off soon, though it will be shorter than expected. For the past year or two, he has been one of the busiest actors in the industry. Just last year, he appeared in four movies (including "Kisaragi" and "Crows ZERO"), two stage plays (including Yukio Ninagawa's "Caligula"), and two drama series ("Hana Yori Dango 2" and "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e"), in addition to his work in commercials, radios, and other media.

Last December, Oguri stated that he was considering taking a long break due to his tiring schedule. Many of his fans have been calling for him to get some much needed rest, and some remained worried when Oguri's agency Tristone announced that he will only be taking off for about 2-3 weeks. Even that won't be a complete break, as Oguri will still be doing bits of work, such as his radio show.

Oguri will reportedly return to his current rate of work in June.
credit tokyograph

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » May 7th, '08, 04:42

Yu Yamada, Shun Oguri dating?
Wed, May 7, 2008 (12:00am EDT)

Model and actress Yu Yamada is the latest celebrity rumored to be in a relationship with popular actor Shun Oguri. According to the scoop by the Sports Nippon newspaper, the pair started dating just a couple months ago after co-starring in the NTV drama series "Binbou Danshi."

Oguri was previously dating model Miho Tanaka, while Yamada was linked to actor Hideaki Ito. Both couples reportedly broke up around last summer. Oguri was later rumored to be in a relationship with Yu Kashii, but it was proven false after Kashii announced her engagement to Joe Odagiri in December.

Oguri and Yamada worked together in late 2007 for the Japanese dub of the computer-animated film "Surf's Up." But it wasn't until they played romantic interests in last season's "Binbou Danshi" that a real romance started. They apparently began dating in mid-March after filming ended. People close to the two say that it is a serious relationship.

The rumor has not yet been confirmed or denied by either side.

credit: tokyograph

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » May 7th, '08, 11:12

seirin wrote:Yu Yamada, Shun Oguri dating?
Wed, May 7, 2008 (12:00am EDT)

Model and actress Yu Yamada is the latest celebrity rumored to be in a relationship with popular actor Shun Oguri. According to the scoop by the Sports Nippon newspaper, the pair started dating just a couple months ago after co-starring in the NTV drama series "Binbou Danshi."

Oguri was previously dating model Miho Tanaka, while Yamada was linked to actor Hideaki Ito. Both couples reportedly broke up around last summer. Oguri was later rumored to be in a relationship with Yu Kashii, but it was proven false after Kashii announced her engagement to Joe Odagiri in December.

Oguri and Yamada worked together in late 2007 for the Japanese dub of the computer-animated film "Surf's Up." But it wasn't until they played romantic interests in last season's "Binbou Danshi" that a real romance started. They apparently began dating in mid-March after filming ended. People close to the two say that it is a serious relationship.

The rumor has not yet been confirmed or denied by either side.

credit: tokyograph
i'm happy for them! they look cute together.

mysticalmelody27

Post by mysticalmelody27 » May 8th, '08, 09:28

The rumor about Shun and Yu Yamada was confirmed. They are indeed going out. :blink

Shun said on his live radio show that Yamada is "his precious girlfriend".

eilla

Post by eilla » May 8th, '08, 22:12

I've watched few dramas with him and I think he's good actor. Like him :)

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » May 10th, '08, 23:26

Shun recently won 2 awards..

2008 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award
http://www.nickjapan.com/kca2008/index.html

and an award for Rookie?? If someone can translate that would be great!

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainme ... 58354.html
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/entertainment/54465/full/

Watch the ceremony on Yahoo.jp
http://streaming.yahoo.co.jp/newsflash/ ... _0001.html

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 10th, '08, 23:39

^^ Unleashthegeek posted something about the Rookie of the Year award
http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/2008 ... award.html

kind of sad the interviewers stooped to ask him about his relationship rather than about this award :glare:

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » May 13th, '08, 01:07

crow's zero w/ eng sub
http://murdoc-19-2000.livejournal.com/3143.html?

make sure you read teh comments because part 7 seven wasn't working
and he reupploaded it somewhere

also it's on
http://www.avistaz.com/
nice azn private tracker

Mugen_sake624

Post by Mugen_sake624 » May 13th, '08, 02:00

lmaonade wrote:crow's zero w/ eng sub

also it's on
nice azn private tracker
Thanks for letting us kno, I hav had the raw for a while and I could only understand parts of it. Now I can watch all of it YOSHA :D

yatrasoc

Post by yatrasoc » May 13th, '08, 02:26

lmaonade wrote:crow's zero w/ eng sub

also it's on
nice azn private tracker
wow...thanks for this link. I've looking on avistaz.com for awhile but couldnt get the movie with hardsubs.

I just watched "kisagira" starred Oguri Shun (sorry if I spell it wrong!). It was funny alright but I didnt get the whole point of the movie and a bit disappointed that he acted in the movie. I still love him though ahhahahah :cheers: :P