Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
phenally

Post by phenally » Feb 21st, '08, 06:36

wow i'm impress.. i like jin's eng accent !!! he sounded soo good !!

fiahbee13

Post by fiahbee13 » Feb 21st, '08, 16:05

does anyone here really know jin if you want to know anything i'll ask hi for you

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Feb 21st, '08, 16:13

fiahbee13 wrote:does anyone here really know jin if you want to know anything i'll ask hi for you
I really wished that I knew Jin in person :wub: :-( :wub: :-(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 21st, '08, 20:08

Like all in this thread ayachan2007 !! but would he want to be disturbed in his nomal life if we ever had the chance to cross him in the street ?? ;)

I am patientely waiting for almost everyone here to see the Hokkaide preview from this week's CtKt................not to mention how funny the driving part was XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 21st, '08, 23:20

shosef wrote:
beanybeans wrote:
EDIT: Oops, i guess i didn't find the one you were referring to, shosef. What's the date for the one you're referring to?

*you have to listen to it many times to figure out what Jin was saying cuz he was talking a bit fast and mumbling a bit too...
thanks for the link :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Jin's really cool :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: i'd like to meet him and talk XD well, i already want it, but listening this made me want it much more XD

niena-chan

Post by niena-chan » Feb 22nd, '08, 05:23

The first time I heard Jin speaks in English is in Yukan Club...em..the part when he's at the TV station,when he said..."Um..we've got a live broadcast.."..And I was like whooaa!!!His English is good... :O :wub:

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Feb 22nd, '08, 16:09

hello everybody! I am new to this community so please be nice. I love Kat-tun and my favorite member is Kame but i like Jin a lot too :D
I also heard Jin speak English and I even understood most of it what surprised me because I am usually quite sensitive to all kinds of accents. Junno´s accent was, on the other hand, quite horrible and i needed subs to understand it.
To Ginoru- i loved this weeks CtKT, i didn´t understand most of it but the driving part was really fun. Also looking forward to the Hokkaido special. Actually i was quiet surprised that there was so much snow. I miss snow because in my country ( a small country in Northern Europe, i won´t mention its name as I am afraid that no one knows where it is anyway :unsure: ) it is usually - 5....-15 degrees around this time of the year and a lot of snow but this year there is no snow and the temperature is also only about -2...5 degrees. Ok, off topic. Gomenasai :P :D
On a different subject. I was just watching Kat-tun´s concert from 2005 and i was wondering where i could download it from? it know that it is streaming on veoh but are there any links from where i could download the whole concert and not just the separate songs? :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 22nd, '08, 16:27

Welcome, Don't worry about Kame, we wont eat you here LOL

His english has improved so much since we first saw him speaking jinnglish, this hiatus was hard for fans, but i see it was really good for him and even Kt! There goes for all those who talk bad about him!

I miss snow too!! I am your neighbour more or less, Spain here, the north of Spain is nothing like people think of Spain as a whole, we are more like Ireland and Scotland than anything, i miss the cold winter and the snow!! Hokkaido is one of the places in Japan i want to visit the most in Japan to go see the swans :) I am thinking that if nobody did a cap of "the" hokkaido preview moment i'll do it ;)

For averything and anything KT to download try Kattunlove livejournal, it is better if you have one already because some entries are locked. If it is not there it is just a matter of web searching :)

By the way, have you know Kt for long?

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Feb 22nd, '08, 16:47

to Ginoru Well, if you are from Spain, then you might even know where Estonia is :D I have tried to search for the concert from KAT-TUN love lj but there are mostly only songs there but i think that i must go farther back because it has been out for quite some time know. Has it been subbed? :unsure:
Well, i got into Asian culture from 2006 but then only animes and mangas. Then i started watching dramas (first was HYD) and from there matsujun and from there Gokusen II where i really liked kizuna, not to mention akame :D . Since then i have been addicted to kat-tun. I like some other Johnny´s too (e.g. News) and some non-Johnny´s but KAT-TUN beats them all :lol :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 22nd, '08, 19:21

:O i know Estonia,too. Estonia, 10 points :P (from Eurovision) XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 22nd, '08, 22:42

eragon2222 Yes, i know :) unfortunatelly the closest i've been was Bulgaria, and that's still quite far :(

Try on the left links just the ones that talk about concerts, maybe you'd be luckier that way

2006, so you are quite new :) I was not 5 when i saw my first anime XD and even had a japanese teacher at the university (wich i still see a lot unfortunatelly LOL) My first dorama was HYD too, and now i am one of the informants about the movie ;) But i met Kattun in another way, isn't it so Spica?? LOL but Butterfly made me stay, forever. As you may have guessed by my siganture i am Jinda all the way, for me akame was a period that is completelly over in they "merchandise", i am happier now with Jindaru as Jin feels happier, more comfortable and free with them :)

I am not into JE, just KT, they are the best between soo much pop; i am not a pop girl. If i have to cxhoose others Je i'd go for K8 and some here and there 8) But i know enough about all of them, sometimes i think that even a bit too much as i am not interested in them XD

SP1CA Of course you know!! After all she is your neighbour too XD Eurovision is coming close! I am already scared LOOLLL

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 22nd, '08, 23:33

about Eurovision:
this year our song is better than 2005&2006, but guess last year's song was little more lively.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 23rd, '08, 02:54

Pm-ed you about Eurovision ;)

Ok, as no one was doing this i got myself to do it, i think that enough days have passed to not to think about this as spoiler ;) Enjoy!!

Do you know how much do i want him to find a good girl and getting the children he wants so much?? Who would deny him that!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 23rd, '08, 03:05

eragon2222 wrote:to Ginoru Well, if you are from Spain, then you might even know where Estonia is :D I have tried to search for the concert from KAT-TUN love lj but there are mostly only songs there but i think that i must go farther back because it has been out for quite some time know. Has it been subbed? :unsure:
Well, i got into Asian culture from 2006 but then only animes and mangas. Then i started watching dramas (first was HYD) and from there matsujun and from there Gokusen II where i really liked kizuna, not to mention akame :D . Since then i have been addicted to kat-tun. I like some other Johnny´s too (e.g. News) and some non-Johnny´s but KAT-TUN beats them all :lol :P
Hi there, eragon2222. Actually, i think i might be more leaning towards Kame like you (i can't help it, i just totally love Hatanaka Kousaku) and Jin comes at a very close 2nd but i love them all 'cause i just love KAT-TUN to bits. KAT-TUN just isn't KAT-TUN without everyone. :wub:

My first J-drama was Kimi wa Petto and that's how i got into MatsuJun. :-) I watched both HYDs too and both Gokusens. I actually prefer the first Gokusen class more but i liked the 2nd class a lot too. Not to mention, i really dig Kizuna too. Since Kame and Jin are my favorites (Junno's really cute too...i fell for him while watching Hanayome to Papa), i like Akame too. KAT-TUN is the only JE group that i'm actually a fan of and actually buy their stuff. I'm still a relatively new KAT-TUN fan but for some reason, i don't remember what did it for me. Maybe it was one of their Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes plus i really like their music. I was Jun-baited and started listening to Arashi but i definitely prefer KAT-TUN's music more. Plus, they're so much fun. Not that Arashi isn't but i'm sure you know what i mean. :wink: Oh, and it's nice to meet someone from Estonia. That's cool that KAT-TUN has fans over there too. I'm from the US by the way. :-)

I was really into manga and anime too. But then i've moved towards dramas again. I've actually watched Asian dramas since i was really young. It all started with all of those HK series back in the day. And now i've been exposed to the J-entertainment industry (and not to mention the TW stuff too) and now there's no going back. :lol

So are you looking for the KAT-TUN Live Kaizokuban concert dvd to download? That's the 2005 concert you're referring to, right? Funny that you mentioned that since i just got my copy in the mail the other day. I still have to watch their other concerts that i bought too. Eek, so much to watch. Anyway, i was searching at the kattunlove LJ community and i found where you can download the Kaizokuban concert. It's actually one big file (you just gotta join the parts with HJsplit) and it happens to be high quality. And hopefully, you can download via Megaupload. Anyway, you can get it here: http://community.livejournal.com/gosenshi/5032.html. It doesn't look like a locked post so you don't have to join the gosenshi community to view the post but i'm sure they would like it if you joined. :wink:

As far as subbing is concerned, i don't think anyone subbed the entire concert though BNS did sub the MC talking parts for Kaizokuban. It doesn't look like BNS placed the download link at their LJ community but you can get it from this thread here at the BNS forum: http://www.bakanosekai.com/bbs/index.php?topic=113.0. You just have to join the forum first before you can view that thread.

Well, hope that helped a bit. Now you're motivating me to watch their concert dvds that i haven't finished yet. I started watching their Cartoon KAT-TUN II You concert and their Live of Real Face concert a little while back and never finished. I really need to get back to doing that. All i gotta say is all-region dvd players are pure ♥♥♥. :-)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 23rd, '08, 03:37

Ginoru wrote: Ok, as no one was doing this i got myself to do it, i think that enough days have passed to not to think about this as spoiler ;) Enjoy!!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... kkaido.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... kaido1.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... kaido2.jpg
Do you know how much do i want him to find a good girl and getting the children he wants so much?? Who would deny him that!!
FHGDSHDHFHS JIN *___*

I'll gladly mother your babies :wub: XD But seriously, HE'S SO ADORABLE WITH CHILDREN!

And I bet his children will look good too :lol

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Feb 23rd, '08, 05:06

Ginoru wrote:Pm-ed you about Eurovision ;)

Ok, as no one was doing this i got myself to do it, i think that enough days have passed to not to think about this as spoiler ;) Enjoy!!

That's so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Thanx for sharing these pics Ginoru!!!! Jin's kawaii-ness can't be described XD XD XD

Let's hope for Jin to find a good girl and have kids, like you said Ginoru. He deserves it after all of the hard work that he does. :D

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Feb 23rd, '08, 09:50

To SP1CA Yes, Eurovision is powerful :D For some reason, many who think Estonia think Eurosvision It isn´t very well-known outside Europe though. And this year, our song sucks (well, at least i find it so, though the melody sticks unpleasantly to your head :blink )
To Ginoru For some reason, i am not into shipping at all. But as far as now things are (in real life, not in fanfics :D ) , i would support koki x kame and jin x maru or jin x ueda. I don´t like it also because i can´t place junno anywhere. And KAT-TUN must have 6 members, otherwise it is no longer Kat-tun and the variety will be gone. :cry:
Oh, and the pictures are just so so kawaii. Jin is so cute there but so is the baby (i adore babies) :lol :P
To beanybeans I just finished watching their Cartoon Kat-tun II you concert yesterday and i have to say it is my favourite. Their costumes are the best there and also they sang good songs though not all the ones i like. Thank you for your links :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 23rd, '08, 15:43

KuroiUsagi, ayachan2007 Yuo are welcome :) I just couldn't wait for someone to post them! It's just so sweet :)

eragon2222 It is LOL but seeing as the songs use to be lways so bad i don't understand why we keep on making it LOLLL I guess it is funy

Yeah! No shipping!! That's a point i don't get in fandom XD i guess most girls prefer them bo be with each other than with a giurl it's not them. But i am all for pairs, not pairings, love them when they show how good friends they are. About junno don't worry, it may be all Jindaru now, but Junno is somehow with them even Koki comes and goes in the fun :) Kame keeps himself off or with Koki but it is his choice :)

Yeah Jin and little kids is always great, he just can't help it! He loves kids wich is extrange with guys, specially at his age, and it comes from afar!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 23rd, '08, 16:05

When i watch the preview ..i was going like chooooo kawai~ XD nice boy and i think Jin is good with dealing with kids! :-) i think because the child inside him come out some times :D

Also, did u see when Jin shouted at the kids...he tried to scare them but what did he & Nakamaru get LOL snow balls on them :lol

Looking forward for it. and what about the rest of them?? hmmm~ let wait and seee~ :cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 23rd, '08, 18:20

Ginoru, you're really great :pray: everytime i see him with a kid :wub: :wub: :wub: he's getting on well with kids and animals, what a girl wants more :faint: :faint: :faint: his coolness, nice voice and soccer skills are even extra :wub:

i'm volunteer to be his kids mom,too :salut:

what's these pics related to?? does this little boy have some kind of relativity with Jin?? or is it just like in the dance contest on Utawara?? boy's cute :wub: Jin's cute :wub: i'm a gaijin featured (some says i even look gaijin for the Turks XD) traditional girl :whistling:
yesterday, i baked cookies and tonight i cooked the dinner XD i'm getting better with houseworks. on wednesday i'm starting to attend aJapanese course (at last :roll ) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 23rd, '08, 19:06

@SP1CA: These pics of Jin and the little kid that was posted by Ginoru is from preview of Cartoon KAT-TUN Show. and it will be aired next wednesday :-) and if i am right..Jin & Nakamaru are going to Hokaido~

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 23rd, '08, 20:00

the preorder of Yukan DVD is available on Amazon, HMV and other sites.
as far as I know, Amazon gives out the cheapest price.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b/re ... de=1094656

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 23rd, '08, 20:22

eragon2222 wrote:I just finished watching their Cartoon Kat-tun II you concert yesterday and i have to say it is my favourite. Their costumes are the best there and also they sang good songs though not all the ones i like. Thank you for your links :-)
among all KT concerts, I'll strongly recommend Kaizokuban concert (if you haven't watched it yet)
Real Face concert was a bit messy (but for Jin fans we had Jin's Pinky there and that worth everything~;P)
CKTIIYou concert has a better stage than RF concert, but it didn't have Jin's solo,
I wonder what the concert will look like this year.

btw, if you are interested in Jin, try his stage perf like Ha-Ha, Care, Hesitate and others 8)
here're a few clips you might want to take a look^^ (and if you prefer HQ version, you can always ask me~;P)
Ha-Ha in Utawara

Care in SC

sore zore no omoi in DBS

Hesitate in SC
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v746403XJfw3 ... 227&rank=0

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Feb 23rd, '08, 20:43

to Mirokujin I just recently watched their Kaizokuban concert. Though their costumes were horrible (as all the johnny juniours are, the should really fire their stylist :blink ) but still the concert was awesome. But since it was their pre-debut, they didn´t have some of my favourite songs for example real face. Still it was so cool that they could have such a big concert in Tokyo dome before even debuting. :D
I am trying to download the kaizokuban concert from Jadedfrenzy´s LJ now, though i don´t have enough bandwith and HJ Split is being cruel to me and lets me only join 4 files out of 7 and then doesn´t play the file correctly :cry:
on another subject, does anyone even know why they only debuted on the 22 of March 2006? I mean, Kat-tun was formed in 2001 right? :blink :unsure:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 23rd, '08, 21:38

eragon2222 wrote:to Mirokujin I just recently watched their Kaizokuban concert. Though their costumes were horrible (as all the johnny juniours are, the should really fire their stylist :blink ) but still the concert was awesome. But since it was their pre-debut, they didn´t have some of my favourite songs for example real face. Still it was so cool that they could have such a big concert in Tokyo dome before even debuting. :D :
|o| about the costumes...
I have to say that Kaizokuban concert has pretty decent stage costumes in the JE world~XD
I watched Summary before Kaizo, so I went like "how fresh they look here!" when I watched Kaizo~XDDD
RF concert has the worst costumes ever, while You concert is a bit better.
I hope the coming concert tour will have more sense in costumes~

oh Kaizokuban wasn't in Dome yet. The one in DVD was in Yokohama and the stage was relatively smaller.
eragon2222 wrote:I am trying to download the kaizokuban concert from Jadedfrenzy´s LJ now, though i don´t have enough bandwith and HJ Split is being cruel to me and lets me only join 4 files out of 7 and then doesn´t play the file correctly :cry:
you may have to try clubbox (you'll found it really practical if you want to dl many kt clips) I'll give you some clubbox address later
eragon2222 wrote:on another subject, does anyone even know why they only debuted on the 22 of March 2006? I mean, Kat-tun was formed in 2001 right? :blink :unsure:
it's a myth. only Johnny jiji knows why~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 23rd, '08, 22:31

Robina wrote:@SP1CA: These pics of Jin and the little kid that was posted by Ginoru is from preview of Cartoon KAT-TUN Show. and it will be aired next wednesday :-) and if i am right..Jin & Nakamaru are going to Hokaido~
for a while i can't watch Cartoon KAT-TUN XD i need to catch up''

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 24th, '08, 04:17

Jin with kids is always love....i just love the vid caught by a fancam during backstage in i think 2002....Jin cupped Yabu's face....it was so cute...you could see Jin's affection for Yabu...how else could it be when Jin actually called up Yabu's mom to ask if he could adopt Yabu as his bro?...Nii-chan Jin is so cute...i think he was comforting Yabu or something cuz he was really like bringing Yabu closer to him....wonder if they're still close now?...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 24th, '08, 04:38

Robina wrote:When i watch the preview ..i was going like chooooo kawai~ XD nice boy and i think Jin is good with dealing with kids! :-) i think because the child inside him come out some times :D

Also, did u see when Jin shouted at the kids...he tried to scare them but what did he & Nakamaru get LOL snow balls on them :lol

Looking forward for it. and what about the rest of them?? hmmm~ let wait and seee~ :cheers:
That's a good point you know, maybe it is true :)

They need to practice their authority level XD

I want to know about the others too but please no Kame and Junno toguether LOLL

SP1CA wrote:Ginoru, you're really great :pray: everytime i see him with a kid :wub: :wub: :wub:

what's these pics related to??

on wednesday i'm starting to attend aJapanese course (at last :roll )
:) At this rate he will have more kids than he wanted! and he wanted between three and five!!

Hokkaido punishment special, CtKt

Good luck!!

Mirokujin wrote:I wonder what the concert will look like this year.

Ha-Ha in Utawara

Care in SC

Hesitate in SC
Much better!! You know who holds the power now ;) (even when i liked kame's wall of dancers LOL )

I'd go for Murasaki

That one is great but makes me soo sad

Love this one!

Add Kimi wo Omoutoki for me and Gold ballad for the time being XD

Mirokujin wrote:|o| about the costumes...
I have to say that Kaizokuban concert has pretty decent stage costumes in the JE world~XD

RF concert has the worst costumes ever, while You concert is a bit better.
I hope the coming concert tour will have more sense in costumes~
eragon2222 wrote:on another subject, does anyone even know why they only debuted on the 22 of March 2006? I mean, Kat-tun was formed in 2001 right? :blink :unsure:
it's a myth. only Johnny jiji knows why~
Wich, if you think about it, is scary LOL but i liked the goldy costumes XD

II You has the elvis ones!!!!
Lets beguin praying........

At least they managed to debut as a whole group! others have not have such luck!! (specially for us fans)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 24th, '08, 10:56

Ginoru wrote:
SP1CA wrote:Ginoru, you're really great :pray: everytime i see him with a kid :wub: :wub: :wub:

what's these pics related to??

on wednesday i'm starting to attend aJapanese course (at last :roll )
:) At this rate he will have more kids than he wanted! and he wanted between three and five!!
at this rate he will XD

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Feb 24th, '08, 12:31

I hope that in this years concert Jin sings a new solo :roll
By the way, i was just interested that Kat-tun did the live Kaizokuban in 2005 right? But what is the looking concert in 2005? it hasn´t been released on DVD? :unsure:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 24th, '08, 14:46

eragon2222 wrote:I hope that in this years concert Jin sings a new solo :roll
By the way, i was just interested that Kat-tun did the live Kaizokuban in 2005 right? But what is the looking concert in 2005? it hasn´t been released on DVD? :unsure:
no, Looking concert tour wasn't released, but it's a good one.
it was held a few months after Kaizokuban concert tour.
you can find fancam versions of looking in clubbox btw.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 24th, '08, 23:23

Was that the one where Kame fell off the stage? >.<

XD Now that you mentioned it, I should go download some fancams...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 25th, '08, 00:36

SP1CA wrote:at this rate he will XD
He'd be happy, but it may be a bit too much XD LOL

KuroiUsagi wrote:Was that the one where Kame fell off the stage? >.<

Wich time?? XD LOL With his eyesight no wonder LOL

My fav is this one : 2006-.04-05 Encore - Real Face - Debut Tour 'Real Face' in Nagoya

It is soo funny!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 25th, '08, 02:26

I I love those picture si love that part int he show too... can
t wait to see it too.. they do lots of hard work...
it -30 C there the coldest town in Japan... wooo..

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 25th, '08, 02:39

KuroiUsagi wrote:Was that the one where Kame fell off the stage? >.<

no the one you mentioned was in 2003. It's another concert tour Johnny jiji didn't release

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 25th, '08, 02:40

Quite silly on his part because fans sure would buy it!! LOL

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Feb 25th, '08, 03:11

True, they would, definitely.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 25th, '08, 14:08

today i sent him a letter XD and an IRC XD

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Feb 25th, '08, 14:09

Well, i think that Johnny should release their every concert tour on DVD because then he would get a lot more money :lol (though even now he gets so much, that man is a buisness genius, making us all addicted to the bands :glare: ).
I also watched their Real Face fan cam from Nagoya, it is uploaded on youtube, it was hilarious how all of them tortured maru and then maru stepped on jin when they all were just laying on the stage. :D :P
But what is the clubbox link´s address for the fan cams? Though i don´t know how to use a clubbox. :cry: I think that you have to register there? But it is all in Japanese Do they want money also (like so many of the uploading sites want)? :unsure:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 25th, '08, 18:04

eragon2222 wrote: But what is the clubbox link´s address for the fan cams? Though i don´t know how to use a clubbox. :cry: I think that you have to register there? But it is all in Japanese Do they want money also (like so many of the uploading sites want)? :unsure:
no you don't have to pay

here's the tutorial for you. it's a bit complicated but it's really important for you to learn how to use clubbox as it almost has everything there~
http://users.livejournal.com/__aishuu/28373.html
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/137160.html

and you can start from this box
http://clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 26th, '08, 01:05

I have this regarding clubbox is an easy guide in case you have problems with the ones Mirokujin gave you

http://www.mediafire.com/?4h00zzm9biq

By the way.......this month Myojo and Popolo are reaaally nice :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 26th, '08, 19:13

Style April has Jin's solo interview and photo set (4 pages)
a couple of samples (credit luvjin)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 26th, '08, 22:42

Thanks!! This looks really nice :) Love the one with the glass. Is it me or April magazines are quite homely?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 26th, '08, 23:08

Jin with his charismatical hair :wub: :wub: :wub: gotta read it :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 26th, '08, 23:17

Ginoru wrote:Thanks!! This looks really nice :) Love the one with the glass. Is it me or April magazines are quite homely?
but Style set is a hotel one~XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 27th, '08, 01:49

OK XD but it is a room still!! when are they going to take him for a walk?? LOL

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 27th, '08, 03:48

wheee.... i never talk on here and he i m hubby jiji.. hahah...

O____O but i dodn't knwo what tot alk about.... he not dong much....

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 27th, '08, 08:11

Mirokujin wrote:Style April has Jin's solo interview and photo set (4 pages)
a couple of samples (credit luvjin)
Thanks! if only 2 pics makes mee soooo excited :w00t: what will happen if i saw the rest of it :cheers:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 27th, '08, 13:10

Me too.. hahaha..... but i'm not that excited.... as much as is should....

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 27th, '08, 18:17

samples from KT's new calendar. check more here: it's available on Amazon and other online shops.
ImageImageImage

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 27th, '08, 18:31

Robina wrote: Thanks! if only 2 pics makes mee soooo excited :w00t: what will happen if i saw the rest of it :cheers:
how about this one?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 27th, '08, 19:57

Mirokujin wrote:samples from KT's new calendar. check more here:
it's available on Amazon and other online shops.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... tou_69.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... tou_67.jpg
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks soo good!!!! I love those i left there! I think i really like how he looks dressed in white, and his hair looks darker...sigh! I love him with dark hair!

The do in the cover...i don't like it but i love the clothes!!

Mirokujin wrote:how about this one?
http://photo10.hexun.com/p/2008/0227/17 ... E93407.jpg]
Gyaaa!! the one i was talking about!! I shouldn't, really shouldn't!! he is my ototo!! but but..... :faint:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 27th, '08, 20:51

arigatou Mirokujin :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 27th, '08, 23:32

wheee... jiji pictures
i won't steal them thou.. hahahha....

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 27th, '08, 23:50

NanaTorigawa wrote:wheee... jiji pictures
do you call Jin jiji? :blink
jiji means grandpa or oldold man like Johnny jiji

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 28th, '08, 00:43

LOL yeah if you see jiji written around it is about johnny himself!! :lol

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 28th, '08, 02:06

.... That's what the calendar looks like? I regret not getting it now. :cry: I ordered the NEWS calender instead!! Now I'm tempted to see if I can order the KAT-TUN one :cry:

Jin is so freaking hot with that dark hair :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 28th, '08, 03:02

Mirokujin wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:wheee... jiji pictures
do you call Jin jiji? :blink
jiji means grandpa or oldold man like Johnny jiji
ahahah i know... that my point... i'm joking around.... i think it fun to say it...

I have been calign him that for liek a month now an you the first to mention to me in means grandpa/ old man..

hahah...

well to me jin is an old man.... J/k j/k j/k

but calling Jonny Jiji scares me.... making me think he y grandpa...O__O

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 28th, '08, 03:24

KuroiUsagi wrote:.... That's what the calendar looks like? I regret not getting it now. :cry: I ordered the NEWS calender instead!! Now I'm tempted to see if I can order the KAT-TUN one :cry:

Jin is so freaking hot with that dark hair :wub:
More than great!!! From mixmin199 LJ in kattunlove

And remember Josei Seven?? It was just a preview :whistling:
Mixmin has some more ;)

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 28th, '08, 03:54

Mirokujin wrote: how about this one?
OMG! :faint: XD
and now you and Ginoru are posting KAT-TUN Calender :wub:
OMG! :w00t: Jin looks soooo handsome~ It makes me even fall in love with him even more~ :cheers:

did anyone watch CKT show? mine dl didn't finish yet~ when i go home I will watch it~

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 28th, '08, 04:03

Jin's reading a booooooooook!!!
how fancy~! XD

I love this calendar. Wish I can get it as soon as possible

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Feb 28th, '08, 04:10

through all the pix i have seen i wonder if they ever mix Jin with Yamapi because they both had blond hair when they where younger and they both looked alike. ????

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 28th, '08, 05:01

tsukinoHime wrote:through all the pix i have seen i wonder if they ever mix Jin with Yamapi because they both had blond hair when they where younger and they both looked alike. ????
occasionally they do look alike
They sometimes go to the same hairstylist, but don't think that they really look alike. They've got different facial structures and different tastes in their outfits.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 28th, '08, 05:04

Hello everybody.I've just registered to be a member of D-Addict forum and this topic draws attention to me imediately.Like all of you guys
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE JIN SO MUCHHHHHHHH!^^
I wish to share my feeling with everyone who love Jin 'cause in Vietnam,J-pop hasn't been popular yet+_+
Lastly,i just want to say i'm very very very happy to make friends with you,guys^o^

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 28th, '08, 05:52

ruby_fann wrote:Hello everybody.I've just registered to be a member of D-Addict forum and this topic draws attention to me imediately.Like all of you guys
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE JIN SO MUCHHHHHHHH!^^
I wish to share my feeling with everyone who love Jin 'cause in Vietnam,J-pop hasn't been popular yet+_+
Lastly,i just want to say i'm very very very happy to make friends with you,guys^o^
:w00t:
it's always good to see new fans^^
really? I think I've seen quite a few Vietnamese fangirls active on the internet~ :lol
yeah Jin's so adorable! :wub: let's share the love 8)

niena-chan

Post by niena-chan » Feb 28th, '08, 06:31

Suggoi nice picture!!hehe....*take all of em* :D
Let's spread the Jin love~~hehe :wub:

As for me,I love Jin with blonde hair...more precise,his hair in Yukan Club...he looks hot + cute...hehe :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 28th, '08, 13:13

hahaha.... and i heard that smell alike...

For soem odd reason Yamapi was saying that Jin copies all he does...

If Yamapi chages his colonge.... Jin happens to change it..

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 28th, '08, 15:37

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahaha.... and i heard that smell alike...

that only happened 6 years ago...
nowadays Jin is the one who starts trend 8)

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Feb 28th, '08, 21:35

Mirokujin wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:hahaha.... and i heard that smell alike...

that only happened 6 years ago...
nowadays Jin is the one who starts trend 8)
I agree with you (even thou i never really heard of this before) I see that he does new things of his own. :D

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Feb 28th, '08, 21:44

damn...I think that I have to order that calendar...XD I have already pre-ordered NewS one...but now I want that with KAT-TUN too... :D I really want the bag!!! XD and I really liked the pictures... :D

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 28th, '08, 22:12

Eh? Bag? What bag?? x_x I'm spending so much money already! And I still wanna get the KAT-TUN calender :cry: And I'm feeling guilty making my friend help me order stuff :P

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Feb 28th, '08, 22:31

calendar and that bag... :D
Last edited by Yamapi's haniz on Feb 28th, '08, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 28th, '08, 22:48

Ah I see :lol

YABAIII!! I really want the KAT-TUN calender now :cry: Just saw it was in the form of a diary thingy XD

Ahhh I think I will ask my friend to help me order it :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 29th, '08, 00:54

Robina wrote: OMG! :faint: XD
and now you and Ginoru are posting KAT-TUN Calender :wub:
OMG! :w00t: Jin looks soooo handsome~ It makes me even fall in love with him even more~ :cheers:

did anyone watch CKT show? mine dl didn't finish yet~ when i go home I will watch it~
:-) We would bring more but i am sure better scans will appear soon

Jin's latest photoshoots have been really great 8)

Saw it, the game part was funny but poor Maru since they were Jr he has been suffering the same!!

Mirokujin wrote: Jin's reading a booooooooook!!!
how fancy~! XD

I love this calendar. Wish I can get it as soon as possible
He looks so into the study!! Wonder what the book is about XD

Saw the online preview and got surprised that it is soo small!!

KuroiUsagi wrote:Eh? Bag? What bag?? x_x I'm spending so much money already! And I still wanna get the KAT-TUN calender :cry: And I'm feeling guilty making my friend help me order stuff :P
You can always wait for the scans but it is not the same i know :lol

ruby_fann Wellcome! hope you'd be comfortable here and enjoy your stay!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 29th, '08, 12:53

'Cause i'm not good at photoshop :goggle: ,i design this wallpaper by Panit.I just start to do this job so i hope that this wall doesn't look so bad :unsure: I mix up some of the picture i found on websites.Hope you enjoy this :wub:
Could anyone tell me which website has many photos of Jin? :D
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (85.44 KiB) Viewed 3192 times