Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 12th, '08, 13:49

shosef wrote:Finally after like 2 months of not mentioning Jin...Yamapi wrote that he and Jin hang out together...(for those who thought that they fought, it can be put to rest now)....and congratulations to KAT-TUN for having top KtF's first week sales...*jumps for joy*....
Omedetou!!!! Yay!! :) :cheers:

Gosh! They're really great! I bet they're going to stay in the business forever! *cross-finger* :whistling: :lol 8)

Congratulations to them! :)

niena-chan

Post by niena-chan » Feb 12th, '08, 15:22

Eh?Which song that they perform at the latest Music Station?And what's with the Sailormoon-like pose?I want to see it too!

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 12th, '08, 16:02

niena-chan wrote:Eh?Which song that they perform at the latest Music Station?And what's with the Sailormoon-like pose?I want to see it too!
*they performed their latest single LIPS in their recent MS appearance....

MUSIC FIGHTER

*isn't Jin adorable when he can't even introduce the band properly?...LMAO...he forgot the name of the band...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 12th, '08, 19:26

niena-chan wrote:Eh?Which song that they perform at the latest Music Station?And what's with the Sailormoon-like pose?I want to see it too!
i put a link in my reply :D little part from the video where they pose XD
SP1CA wrote:
shosef wrote:.and why was it that i thought of Sailor Moon when they posed at the end of the song?...
XD Sailor Moon ??
like this :P

edition:
+kat-tun-sm.wmv

boxochocolate

Post by boxochocolate » Feb 13th, '08, 00:46

shosef wrote:
niena-chan wrote:MUSIC FIGHTER

:lol That's amazing. They got dramatic lighting everything! Hahaha..

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 13th, '08, 01:57

LOL omg bakanishi XD "ijou! bokura wa- okusasage" "Nande!?" So cute :wub:

Yay for Jin and Pi hanging out! I feel the Pin love again :heart:

And about Koki, I think his voice is nice too (though his solo in Lips sounded... :fear:) maybe he likes rapping more?
credit to shrew-ish @ lj for the avatar

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 13th, '08, 03:44

haha... i have to go read Pin action... hahaha... i was kinda wishing fo rmore pin... i mena he mentioned him before.. but not alot...

i ant to see behind the sences Pin again.. was watchign Summery of Johnny's world backstage and jin was cute with Yamapi.. i lvoe pin..
and i now know how Bakanishi acts...
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

niena-chan

Post by niena-chan » Feb 13th, '08, 14:33

SP1CA wrote: i put a link in my reply :D little part from the video where they pose XD

edition:
+kat-tun-sm.wmv
Ah!Arigatou!Thanks sooo much!!Haha..they do look funny..hehe..XD

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Feb 13th, '08, 16:06

I found somewhere on the net pics of KAT-TUN from TV Guide, and loved them. I decided to made a wallpaper and banners of the pics since Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Hope you love them, and credit them if you're taking them. I'm proud of making them and my wallie is my new desktop background. :D The banners would be a nice e-card gift for Valentine's Day, hehe.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 13th, '08, 23:05

Happy Valentine :D

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 13th, '08, 23:10

Hai!!!

Happy Valentines Day to all!!!! :)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '08, 02:07

I am soo proud of my boys!! even with that hideous cover they mange to break records!!!

By the way has anyone seen the latest CtKt? I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see that Love performance if they did it!!

A resume of Jin in March magazines

Love his looks in Wink Up and his interview in duet :) What i keep on wondering is why they always try to get Jin and Kame to poss toguether in some mags, oricon the latest one, when the result is tense to say the least! people! try new combinations!!
Made by Me

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 14th, '08, 02:24

yah... Valintines day is soon... i'm happy.. wish i had a valintine thou.. but my birthdat is in 2 days after V-day so i'm happy.. my m sais eh has what she goign to give me.. 9she had is a long time0 i wonder what it is... last tiem for Christmas she got me Myojo Mag and i was very happy... so i wonder what it was this time.. i lvoe my mom.. anywya... back to Jin....

i hope has a good V-day to.. bet he got lots of chocolate... does jin like chocolate???
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '08, 02:51

LOL probably, i think he is able to eat everything!

I don't usually do this but...vote for Jin ;)
http://e-vote.jp/go/ninki01/tvote.cgi?event=vote1
Made by Me

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 14th, '08, 17:00

Ginoru, thanks for the pic :D it's lovely.
Nana, who doesn't love chocolate :P :D well, i know that he llikes i read on that Valentine article.

Let's vote for Jin :D

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 14th, '08, 18:56

Ginoru wrote: Love his looks in Wink Up and his interview in duet :) What i keep on wondering is why they always try to get Jin and Kame to poss toguether in some mags, oricon the latest one, when the result is tense to say the least! people! try new combinations!!
well they should try to get Jin and Kame together...cuz for a long time Jin and Kame didn't even have a photo together....it was like Jin and Ueda, Jin and Junno...so what's wrong with them pairing up together?....it's work...they have to pair up sometimes....

*aahh...exactly one year ago during Valentine's Day, KAT-TUN spent it together in New York...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....

boxochocolate

Post by boxochocolate » Feb 14th, '08, 19:06

shosef wrote:
Ginoru wrote: Love his looks in Wink Up and his interview in duet :) What i keep on wondering is why they always try to get Jin and Kame to poss toguether in some mags, oricon the latest one, when the result is tense to say the least! people! try new combinations!!
well they should try to get Jin and Kame together...cuz for a long time Jin and Kame didn't even have a photo together....it was like Jin and Ueda, Jin and Junno...so what's wrong with them pairing up together?....it's work...they have to pair up sometimes....
It's all about marketing. Essentially Jin has his fan base and Kame has his, so when you put them together, something is probably going to sell especially when you consider how hostile a good portion of each of their fan-bases can be with each other. Haha.

Placing them with other band mates can also be a matter of promoting the other members. And when Junnosuke and Jin were paired together, it was likely to promote their drama, Yukan Club.

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Feb 14th, '08, 19:53

Minna!! Happy valentine's day!! :heart:
I made Jin and KAT-TUN wallpapers for this day... :)
EDIT: gomen ne...I have to vote Pi too... :wub: he is my heart's chosen one... :heart: :wub:
Last edited by Yamapi's haniz on Feb 14th, '08, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 14th, '08, 20:22

thanks Image

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 14th, '08, 22:29

Ooo Yamapi's haniz thanks XD Especially love the second one :wub:

The first one Jin's heart is so low! XD And Tat-chan is doing it wrong :P

Wahhh I would vote for Jin but I'm voting for Pi >< (must stay faithful!)

ena

Post by ena » Feb 15th, '08, 00:42

Girls, what's with voting??? :blink: Is there any knd of voting ~~~ lemme guess is it to choose who's in Johhnys boys the most boyfriend type...XD XD Am I correct?

Anyways, when KATTUN was promoting ther LIPS single, they were mentioning about someone got married, hope it's not one of KATTUN guys, ne...:lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 15th, '08, 01:07

no... It was Koki's cousin.. i think.... or was in Koki's friend.. he mentioned it befor ein the J-webs...
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo

ena

Post by ena » Feb 15th, '08, 01:09

Aaah, right!!! I remember now, but still I had that feeling that they're hinting to something....:so in spy mood: :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 15th, '08, 01:15

no... hahaha.... i don't want to beleive that... hahahha... I'm goign to anilize some patterns in johnnys' i'll report if i find a pattern in marrages...
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo

ena

Post by ena » Feb 15th, '08, 01:17

Yes, please, ne!!! Hahaha, I know that it's stupid, but who knows....:mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 15th, '08, 01:18

shosef, boxochocolate What i mean by that is that every photoshoot where they are paired only shows tension and that they are not comfortable with each other and therefore spoil the moods of the photoshoots...I like a photoshoot when they are comfortable and happy, but everytime they pair them i only see coldness.

I agree with box that it keeps the fandoms at peace, another point i don't understand, you can like one and not the other but why being hostile?? gezz

And them paired with the others would be much more profitable, there are six in the band and all deserve they share, more popular guys more sells (not the Maru and Ueda had happy faces either in their latest shoot with Kame)

NanaTorigawa wrote:no... It was Koki's cousin.. i think.... or was in Koki's friend.. he mentioned it befor ein the J-webs...
It was when he came back to tokyo by bus and was pained bad XD

Naa no hinting, this is an old story and none of KT have any supposed relationship going on even in rumor land XD

The pattern? Open rumors, some teasing by others Je's then heavy rumors, maybe a photo and when everything aka the fandom is more used to the idea they do an offical announcement, well if you are Nagase no, because people doesn't know if they can believe it XD

Yamapi's haniz Nice wallies!

By the way, any idea why imageshack is not working??
Made by Me

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 15th, '08, 02:45

i mean by patterns of getting married... aand it not age...
since Kimura was 28 when he got married and Okamoto got married 24 years old or less...

and then i looked at lenght og beign in a debut group and it not over 10 years since Kimura married in the 9th year.. so i'm lookign into the lenth they were in JEs...

and i realized not many have married.. hahaha...
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 16th, '08, 02:40

As far as i know only two Je's are married while another or other two are married but left. i don't think there is enough material to judge upon this

I am a bit sad! i wanted them to sing Love in cartoon!
Made by Me

ena

Post by ena » Feb 16th, '08, 04:23

I guess I was making a fuss over nothing, so KATTUN is far less from marrying, especially Jin who says that he wants to get married early and have his family!!! Such a family guy ~~~ love hi for that!!! :wub:

Ahh, I'm so behind, I even wasn't able to see their PV Lips!!! :cry: WHY in times when I need Internet, it doesn't cooperate with me....:cussing: Ppl already got gifs from their PV... :unsure:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 16th, '08, 14:57

That's the problem of believing rumors or take things out of context, that's why i just enjoy them, their music and show and let their lifes to them ;)

Who knows if Jin will be the first in kt, but in fact there is no problem there, he wants kids and still things that marriying to create a family is needed :roll but he will be a good father, after all he has been practicing with "his own daughter" as he calls her, Shirota Yu's sister is lucky isn't she?
I don'yt think there will be anyone here who doesn't want him to have those kids he wants so much, look at this face

I understand how you feel, when KtF came out i was computerless for almost a month! it took me ages to catch up!! About gifs... there are lost and lost of gifs and avatars around already
Made by Me

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 16th, '08, 15:58

he's so cute with children XD :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'll learn how to do housework, marry me Jin XD XD XD

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 16th, '08, 16:30

Ginoru wrote:Who knows if Jin will be the first in kt, but in fact there is no problem there, he wants kids and still things that marriying to create a family is needed :roll but he will be a good father, after all he has been practicing with "his own daughter" as he calls her, Shirota Yu's sister is lucky isn't she?
I don'yt think there will be anyone here who doesn't want him to have those kids he wants so much, look at this face
So is that Shirota Yuu's sister in the pic? How old is his sister? Oh, and from what show is that pic? Jin looks like he would enjoy having kids. :-)
~☆JORSubs☆~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 16th, '08, 16:32

no, it's not her. it's from dance contest :D

Shirota's sister is here :

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 16th, '08, 16:37

SP1CA wrote:no, it's not her. it's from dance contest :D

Oh thanks, she looks more like she could be Shirota Yuu's sister. The other little girl just didn't really look half Japanese, half Spanish to me. :wink: And i also imagined Shirota's sister to be older but i just didn't know how old.

So which variety show had the dance contest?
~☆JORSubs☆~

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 16th, '08, 16:53

i just love KAT-TUN Style...Jin was so adorable in their Valentine's Special....Jin had this evil laugh when Junno receives his " punishment".....they are just so adorable together...and you just have to listen to Jin's scream when the one they called chose him as the one she would give chocolates to....so cute...and when finally someone chose Junno (Junno's shout here was the best) as the one she would give her chocolates to, Jin was so sad (he's so adorable cuz he was acting all depressed)....

*i love that episode of Utawara....that little girl was following Jin around...Jin was about to go to the front when the little girl went to him and grabbed his hand...*sighs*...that was such a pretty sight....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 16th, '08, 17:04

that contest, families are competing :D oyako de dance something XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '08, 01:58

beanybeans wrote:So is that Shirota Yuu's sister in the pic? How old is his sister? Oh, and from what show is that pic? Jin looks like he would enjoy having kids. :-)
As Spica said no she is not Shirota's sis, she was just a contestant in Utawara; i love that one show, had so much fun with Jin dad and Junno and Ueda "housekeeping" LOLLLL

As i said it comes from Utawara, if you want the links just ask ;)

SP1CA wrote:no, it's not her. it's from dance contest :D
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6634 ... 374re2.jpg
Is that his mom?
Made by Me

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 17th, '08, 02:04

Ginoru wrote:
beanybeans wrote:So is that Shirota Yuu's sister in the pic? How old is his sister? Oh, and from what show is that pic? Jin looks like he would enjoy having kids. :-)
As Spica said no she is not Shirota's sis, she was just a contestant in Utawara; i love that one show, had so much fun with Jin dad and Junno and Ueda "housekeeping" LOLLLL

As i said it comes from Utawara, if you want the links just ask ;)
Sure, either that or you can give me the particular date of the episode, if possible, and i'll try to look for it. :wink:
~☆JORSubs☆~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 17th, '08, 02:23

the lady in the pic is his mom,yes :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '08, 02:43

So fast girls !! XD
beanybeans wrote:Sure, either that or you can give me the particular date of the episode, if possible, and i'll try to look for it. :wink:
I uploaded it for a friend a while ago and still have the links, hope they still work :P

SP1CA wrote:the lady in the pic is his mom,yes :D
Cool first time i got to see her, so i guess that's the whole family
Made by Me

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 17th, '08, 02:45

Ginoru wrote:So fast girls !! XD
beanybeans wrote:Sure, either that or you can give me the particular date of the episode, if possible, and i'll try to look for it. :wink:
I uploaded it for a friend a while ago and still have the links, hope they still work :P
Thanks a lot. I'll have to check it out some time. :-)

EDIT: Oh, this was subbed by BNS? I haven't gotten around to checking out a lot of the subbed stuff by BNS yet. So this is a bit of a treat.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '08, 02:54

You wellcome :) Yup they did, they have lots of nice things subbed my favs are the Utawara tortures XD (Volleyball, soccer and baseball)
Made by Me

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 17th, '08, 03:00

Ginoru wrote:You wellcome :) Yup they did, they have lots of nice things subbed my favs are the Utawara tortures XD (Volleyball, soccer and baseball)
Oh yeah, i saw those available for download at BNS' LJ and forum. I just haven't gotten around to downloading them. I'll definitely have to snag those some time. Thanks for the reminder. :-) There's so much to download and watch. I told myself that i would sit and watch all of the Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes that are subbed which is basically everything except for episode 26 & 36 but i haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Fun yet mind-boggling at the same time. Hehe.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '08, 03:19

I understan perfectly!! I have loads of performances download and i am so messy that i am looking for an specific video and can't find it XD they are going to kill me in Ueda's thread ! XD

CtKt Ep 26 is subbed :) it is only 36 that is still unsubbed, i hope chikara can do it !!
Made by Me

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 17th, '08, 03:28

Ginoru wrote:I understan perfectly!! I have loads of performances download and i am so messy that i am looking for an specific video and can't find it XD they are going to kill me in Ueda's thread ! XD

CtKt Ep 26 is subbed :) it is only 36 that is still unsubbed, i hope chikara can do it !!
Yeah, you're right about episode 26. I guess i'm so used to looking at the one host site that hosts cikara's subs that i keep thinking that episode 26 wasn't done by anyone. Episodes 23-25 were at least labeled as being by BNS on that site whereas it doesn't say that for episode 26 so i didn't realize that BNS subbed that one too. Makes sense to finish up the whole Okinawa segment though. :-) Anyway, yeah, so only ep 36 is unsubbed right now out of the 40 that have been subbed. I hope she's able to sub it too. She said that she's aware that she hasn't done it yet so i'm sure we'll see it soon enough. :-)

Hmm, but at least it sounds like you've seen everything that you've downloaded but that you need to organize your files. My problem is that i download a lot but i don't make myself watch the stuff right away and of course it's all over the place in my downloads folder. So now i have tons of stuff i still need to watch. And here i go downloading more like the Utawara dance segment. Thank goodness i only have one JE group that i really like, that being KAT-TUN. :lol
~☆JORSubs☆~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 17th, '08, 14:47

Ginoru wrote:You wellcome :) Yup they did, they have lots of nice things subbed my favs are the Utawara tortures XD (Volleyball, soccer and baseball)
yes, they were absolutely tortures :crazy:
and i'm happy that they're subbed :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '08, 17:10

beanybeans wrote:Yeah, you're right about episode 26.

I hope she's able to sub it too. She said that she's aware that she hasn't done it yet so i'm sure we'll see it soon enough. :-)

Hmm, but at least it sounds like you've seen everything that you've downloaded but that you need to organize your files. My problem is that i download a lot but i don't make myself watch the stuff right away and of course it's all over the place in my downloads folder. So now i have tons of stuff i still need to watch. And here i go downloading more like the Utawara dance segment.

Thank goodness i only have one JE group that i really like, that being KAT-TUN. :lol
:)

She has? great!! i am waiting for that ep to burn those five episodes and delete them from my HD, i need space!!

I have not seen everything, for example, i have Jin's presscon announcing he was going in hiatus and i can't bring myself to watch it, i didn't at the moment and i cannot do it now even it's been almost a year since he came back :)

I need to organize my video files and thousands of pics :crazy: audio is partially well cared of....

You won't regret the Utawara, it is funny sapecially if you fast forward to Jin's and Ueda and Junno's parts :)

Amen to that!!! I only like Kt, with a song here and there from others, but it is only Kt for me luckily!! :)

SP1CA wrote:yes, they were absolutely tortures :crazy:
and i'm happy that they're subbed :D
LOL and they are in my MP4 LOL
Wonder if the japanese television considers "torturing" their stars can be dangerous XD
But you learn alot about the guys watching that too :)
Made by Me

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 17th, '08, 22:02

yes, surely you do :D also XD also XD also watching Jin laying on the ground (at both volleyball and football/soccer games) was fun XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 17th, '08, 22:28

aaahhh....PIN love again....Jin and Pi watched Dragonball Z till 4 in the morning...how cute and adorable can you get?..... :lol :lol :lol ....boys will be boys....San Go Ku anyone?....

and guess who's CDTV's most wanted lover?..... :roll :roll :roll :roll .....of course it's JIn......and would you believe Massu beat Ryo in this poll?... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 18th, '08, 01:34

shosef wrote:aaahhh....PIN love again....Jin and Pi watched Dragonball Z till 4 in the morning...how cute and adorable can you get?..... :lol :lol :lol ....boys will be boys....San Go Ku anyone?....

and guess who's CDTV's most wanted lover?..... :roll :roll :roll :roll .....of course it's JIn......and would you believe Massu beat Ryo in this poll?... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
PIN :heart: I already ranted in Pi's thread XD

OF COURSE ITS JIN :wub: Although if Pi won I wouldn't be surprised.
Massu.... beat Ryo?... I'm sorry but I have a hard time imagining Massu not being innocent XD And Ryo is the Sexy Osaka Man!! 8)

Ginoru Omg!! I've never watched Jin's going away press con D: Where'd you get it?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 18th, '08, 03:58

actrally they watched Dragon ball... not dragon ball z....
but that show is there greneration... like naruto is the Hey Say JUMP generation...

*stomache growls* I'm hungrey... O___O

anyway.... I'm finally 16!!!! yah!!!!!!!!! a year lesser between jiji and me!! hahaha...
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 18th, '08, 13:47

Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon is my generation :D even Himechan no Ribbon XD

whenever i read ''sexy osaka man'' somewhere, i'm like ''Ryochan?? 0_0'' XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 18th, '08, 23:10

Guess what?....Pi and Jin really continued watching Dragonball....LOL....and not only that, they even played a Dragonball video game....so adorable... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*in a recent mag interview, Kame said he wanted to play a villain role...ring a bell anyone?... :roll :roll :roll .....LOL...i so hope that Jin and Kame would have the chance to play the bad guy for once, it would be a dream come true for them....even Takuya had a bit of a dark role, so i want them to have one too....*imagines AKAME being gangsters*

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Feb 18th, '08, 23:41

well...Jin has also little otaku inside him...XD
I'm truly happy that they could spend some quality time together.... :-)
EDIT: I just noticed...
NanaTorigawa: I'm little late but Tanjyoubi omedetou gozaimasu! :-)
Last edited by Yamapi's haniz on Feb 19th, '08, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 19th, '08, 00:10

KuroiUsagi wrote:Ginoru Omg!! I've never watched Jin's going away press con D: Where'd you get it?
Got it from Kattunlove i think, downloaded it but never got to watch it, i only keep it because i have a thing for "historical" events....

Cdtv Third year in a row XD ovbious, see Pi? fully clothed too ! LOL I am quite happy for Masu beating Ryo LOLLL he has been humbled!
Made by Me

marylaine_nuriko

Post by marylaine_nuriko » Feb 19th, '08, 12:02

Hello! I'm newbie here...I just liked Akanishi Jin very much! Watched almost all of his drama...He is just so good and hot....My favorite in KAT-TUN!!!

I am wondering...does Jin tie his hair? because I rarely see him ...Kami is the only one who ties his hair...

Thanks! :D

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 19th, '08, 14:52

marylaine_nuriko wrote:Hello! I'm newbie here...I just liked Akanishi Jin very much! Watched almost all of his drama...He is just so good and hot....My favorite in KAT-TUN!!!

I am wondering...does Jin tie his hair? because I rarely see him ...Kami is the only one who ties his hair...

Thanks! :D
welcome here...yup....Jin did tie his hair....at one point....Kame and him looked good with their hair tied...

EDIT:

i just read the translation to KAT-TUN's j-web 02/19/2008

and Jin posted about more than 5 sentences...LOL..*shocked*...he was really happy when typing his nikki...and he said that he and Maru went to Hokkaido for the punishment for DAT-TUN5....Jin's so cute because he got irritated at Maru for sleeping in their journey going to Hokkaido...but upon seeing Maru's happy face while sleeping, he just can't bear to disturb Maru... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ....so sweet...he kept calling Maru Bakayarou....so much Marujin love....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 19th, '08, 23:42

shosef wrote:and Jin posted about more than 5 sentences...LOL..*shocked*.....
LOLLL That me laugh soo hard!! ...........but it is true ¬¬ Jin and Maru (plus Ueda) have always have this funny brotherly relation between them, i love to see their old pics, they look all of them so happy and natural :) A good side of Jin (and kame)cutting all the akame off they can finally behave like they always did bts, without minding to sell more :) And even better that they have included Junno a bit into the friendly realtions :thumright:

marylaine_nuriko Hello and welcome! as shosef said he has tied his hair a lot of times and i have to say i love how his neck looks like that XD
Made by Me

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 20th, '08, 03:48

thanks yamapi's haniz for the happy bithday!!

Hahaa.... ahh... (I'm tired)
Well.. just stop by to say hi.... i'm goign to read more yamapi J-webs.. i can't read KAt-tun's because i don't know the password into Helen's Blog... and i neve have time to email her..
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo

marylaine_nuriko

Post by marylaine_nuriko » Feb 20th, '08, 12:01

Thanks a lot for welcoming me!

I'm searching for pictures of Akanishi with his hair tie...
Excited to see it! :wub: :wub:

May I ask where can you get the translation for the KAT-TUN J-web? I want to read their entries so much!!!

Thanks a lot :D :D

Edit:Sorry for double post...i clicked the submit button many times because of the slow internet......sorry...
Last edited by marylaine_nuriko on Feb 20th, '08, 14:02, edited 2 times in total.

marylaine_nuriko

Post by marylaine_nuriko » Feb 20th, '08, 12:01

Thanks a lot for welcoming me!

I'm searching for pictures of Akanishi with his hair tie...
Excited to see it! :wub: :wub:

May I ask where can you get the translation for the KAT-TUN J-web? I want to read their entries so much!!!

Thanks a lot :D :D

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 20th, '08, 22:50

i just listened to KAT-TUN Style....Jin spoke in straight english......and Jin said the word f***ing......and Junno too....Jin's way of speaking english is street english/ghetto english...i must say he really learned a lot (i wonder what book Jin learned some of the words...LMAO...he used slang words in it and i must say i'm impressed)....His sentence structure and grammar are near perfect, though i must say i can't figure out some words he's saying but that's ok cuz i can't figure out some words he's saying in Japanese either, especially when singing....from what i can hear Jin said that he'll stab someone with an ice pick if he gets down with his girl...or something to that effect....Junno's so cute here cuz he stuttered a lot...and hurray for Junno answering i don't know to Jin's question "Do you have a girlfriend?..."....LMAO...so adorable...
Last edited by shosef on Feb 20th, '08, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 20th, '08, 23:06

shosef wrote:i just listened to KAT-TUN Style....Jin spoke in straight english......and Jin said the word f***ing......and Junno too....Jin's way of speaking english is street english/ghetto english...i must say he really learned a lot....Junno's so cute here cuz he stuttered a lot...
Nifty. I wanna hear Jin speak in straight English. Do you know where i can listen to it?

BTW, why did Jin have to say f***ing? F***ing what? So goofy. Hmm, so are you saying he sounds ghetto when he speaks English? Goodness, i'm not big on the ghetto. Hehe.

EDIT: Forget it, i found it at the kattunlove LJ community. I was just a bit lazy to look it up. I've never actually downloaded any of their radio shows.

EDIT: Oops, i guess i didn't find the one you were referring to, shosef. What's the date for the one you're referring to?
Last edited by beanybeans on Feb 20th, '08, 23:16, edited 2 times in total.
~☆JORSubs☆~

fiahbee13

Post by fiahbee13 » Feb 20th, '08, 23:10

Sorry i'm new here so please forgive me for my no avi will have one soon

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 20th, '08, 23:23

beanybeans wrote:
EDIT: Oops, i guess i didn't find the one you were referring to, shosef. What's the date for the one you're referring to?

*you have to listen to it many times to figure out what Jin was saying cuz he was talking a bit fast and mumbling a bit too...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 20th, '08, 23:32

Okay, i found it. It was today's KAT-TUN Style. Jin's English isn't shabby at all though i'm not big on when you just incorporate profanity in there and make it seem all casual. Like it's part of everyday conversation or something. I mean i definitely will use that word if i need to but it's just when i'm pissed off. I try to censor myself so that i don't sound vulgar. Hehe. But Junno is so funny with his not-so-fluent-in-English self. :-)

Jin: Do you have any girlfriends or something?

LOL. I like how he tries to include the "or something" line in there. It's so common to do that in English. Though i'm not sure if i would use it in that instance. :wink:

Jin: What's her name?
Junno: I don't know.
Jin: What? Your girlfriend's right?
Junno: Um, i don't know.
Jin: What do you mean you don't know?
Junno: Um, i'm poor. I'm poor. (i think that's what he's trying to say...'cause he says the word "poor" with an accent so i'm not really sure)

Poor Junno. Being interrogated by Jin about not making any kind of sense. LOL.

And what was Jin saying about the f***ing ice pick and stabbing the person with it? Is he saying that that's what he would do if someone makes a move on his girl? He says it so nonchalantly that it's a bit scary. Hehe.

Jin's English isn't really ghetto. I like how he speaks it actually and he speaks it rather well. I'm quite impressed. Makes me want to have an f***ing conversation with him. Hehe. Ghetto-wise, i think Edison Chen sounds ghetto when he speaks English. Anyway, Junno definitely isn't good when it comes to English but he's still cute-sounding when he tries. :-)

EDIT: Thanks, shosef, i actually ended up finding the same exact link on youtube. And yeah, Jin does mumble a bit.
~☆JORSubs☆~

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 20th, '08, 23:45

beanybeans wrote:
And what was Jin saying about the f***ing ice pick and stabbing the person with it? Is he saying that that's what he would do if someone makes a move on his girl? He says it so nonchalantly that it's a bit scary. Hehe.

Jin's English isn't really ghetto. I like how he speaks it actually and he speaks it rather well. I'm quite impressed. Makes me want to have an f***ing conversation with him. Hehe. Ghetto-wise, i think Edison Chen sounds ghetto when he speaks English. Anyway, Junno definitely isn't good when it comes to English but he's still cute-sounding when he tries. :-)

EDIT: Thanks, shosef, i actually ended up finding the same exact link on youtube. And yeah, Jin does mumble a bit.
*agree..it's scary when someone put killing in everyday conversation...*hides*

*i know..i was like what is Jin trying to find out?...LMAO...so adorable...no wonder Jin isn't really one of the main hosts of CK....LMAO..still love you Jin...

*don't get me started on Edison Chen....i'm heartbroken by what's happening in hong kong right now....my love...what have you done?....i really really really love him in Infernal Affairs Trilogy....

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 20th, '08, 23:58

shosef wrote:*agree..it's scary when someone put killing in everyday conversation...*hides*

*i know..i was like what is Jin trying to find out?...LMAO...so adorable...no wonder Jin isn't really one of the main hosts of CK....LMAO..still love you Jin...

*don't get me started on Edison Chen....i'm heartbroken by what's happening in hong kong right now....my love...what have you done?....i really really really love him in Infernal Affairs Trilogy....
Hmm, maybe i'll blame it on a language barrier. Hehe. Yeah, still love Jin to bits.

Oh sorry about that. I was gonna preface the Edison Chen reference with "not to bring up Edison Chen or any of the news currently surrounding him." But Edison Chen always come to mind whenever i think of an Asian celebrity speaking ghetto English. All i have to say is Gen-Y Cops. Hehe. Edison had caught my eye in Final Romance back in the day. Loved him and Cecilia in the MTR commercial they did long ago too.
~☆JORSubs☆~

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 21st, '08, 00:02

beanybeans wrote:
Oh sorry about that. I was gonna preface the Edison Chen reference with "not to bring up Edison Chen or any of the news currently surrounding him." But Edison Chen always come to mind whenever i think of an Asian celebrity speaking ghetto English. All i have to say is Gen-Y Cops. Hehe. Edison had caught my eye in Final Romance back in the day. Loved him and Cecilia in the MTR commercial they did long ago too.
i know i still love Jin to death...(sorry for the word)....next next Wednesday we're gonna watch him and maru in their Hokkaido trip...can't wait...bet they're gonna eat again

*no need to apologize...i was just using it as my expression...love Edison in I Infernal Affairs cuz it had a great story...one of my all time favorite...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 21st, '08, 00:20

Oh, and i just found out that the icepick line was from the movie, The Departed. Matt Damon said that line but he actually said:
"I'll stab someone in the heart with a f***king icepick if it gets me dinner with you." He was trying to get a dinner date with this lady whom he was talking to in the elevator.

I never watched The Departed but instead i saw all 3 of the Infernal Affairs movies. How funny, since you happened to mention Infernal Affairs, shosef.

Anyway, leave it Jin to throw in some random line from a movie. I never watched it so i didn't know. Though i definitely didn't catch the Justin Timberlake "My Love" reference when Jin "proposed" to Leah Dizon in the 3rd episode of the Okinawa special. When it comes to lyrics, sometimes they just have to be sung for me to be able recognize them.

Oh Jin and his randomness. :wub:
~☆JORSubs☆~

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 21st, '08, 00:54

beanybeans wrote:Oh, and i just found out that the icepick line was from the movie, The Departed. Matt Damon said that line but he actually said:
"I'll stab someone in the heart with a f***king icepick if it gets me dinner with you." He was trying to get a dinner date with this lady whom he was talking to in the elevator.

Oh Jin and his randomness. :wub:
I just read it in LJ too~
the myth was solved then~XD
yeah love his randomness :P
and his English amazed me~man he works really hard on it~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 21st, '08, 00:56

Just seen hear that and watched CtKt, just two things to say:

1, "Jin, better stop copying people around!! LOL"
2, AWWWWWWW.....Jin in Hokkaido with (don't want to spoil anyone but you'll love it!!! )........Ooooh i knew he wouldn't be able to resist!!! Hope we get pics soon!!

And marylaine_nuriko got to do a search between my pics but just saw this in Mutsumichan's livejournal and i think it fits with your request ;) All credits to Mutsumichan :)

http://i.ixnp.com/images/v3.17/t.gif
Last edited by Ginoru on Feb 21st, '08, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Me

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 21st, '08, 00:58

Mirokujin wrote:I just read it in LJ too~
the myth was solved then~XD
yeah love his randomness :P
and his English amazed me~man he works really hard on it~
I'm also impressed at how well he memorizes these lines that he picks up either in a movie or whatever. And the random insertion of these lines just adds to it. He just inserted that particular line so well that i didn't think twice about it. Though i really wondered how he could have just come up with something like that. A freakin' icepick? Still, he's good at just incorporating things out of the blue. I'd love to hear Jin spit out more random movie lines. :wink:
~☆JORSubs☆~

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 21st, '08, 03:17

Jin's English... :heart:

XD I have some weird affinity with idols and swearing :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 21st, '08, 03:19

that was funny..... i hough Jin had a real girlfreind and no know he had american fnas listening told eveone....hahah but then i realized heas perending to be in high school
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
call- hachikuro miteyo