Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 8th, '08, 07:04

I just found the full preview on xanga so you can download it here:
http://weblog.xanga.com/shika_to_yuri/6 ... -0312.html
rhianne,Endroine :
If you are talking about my signature pic,yeah that's Jin :lol He's so cute :wub:
I read the lyric and it looks like there's hardly anything related to the X'mas except the word "X mas" :whistling: :lol But i can say it's a sad song and the music quite meet my expectation 'cause i expect a "gentle" and peaceful song which i can hear again and again in X'mas night :-) .I will listen to it again and again to see if there's something new about it^^
Last edited by ruby_fann on Nov 9th, '08, 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 8th, '08, 23:53

JIN HAPPY 10 YEARS IN JOHNNY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :wub:.....and to Maru too....happy anniversary guys.. ---Nov. 8,1998--

* i just listened to White X-mas...and i must say i love it....although i'm a rock chick, the song..especially the instrumental background is just nice....the lyrics are nice too...it broke my heart reading the lyrics of the song...and i must say though that i don't hear Jin's voice that much...even when it was his turn cuz i think Kame's singing in the background....and i must say i'm proud to be right about Koki's voice...a few months ago i wrote that i want koki to have songs that actually display his voice, and not just rap....cuz i heard him really sing when he was younger and his voice was good (i said something about Maru's voice too, and once again i'm glad to have heard him really sing...you guys can listen to his voice during his solo in Keep the Faith) and his voice in the song is just good....

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 9th, '08, 06:24

I just listened to the song again and again and i found that this is the kind of song that the more you listen to it,the more beautiful you think it is :roll My heart was once broken a year ago and the song seems to remind me of it but luckily i find Jin now and the pain doesn't hurt so much like before 8) I'm a little disapointed that I can't hear Jin's voice alone clearly :unsure: And you're right about Koki voice.I never pay much attention to his voice but now he really amazes me :-)
NTW,i have lisyened to another Kat-tun X'mas song,i don'r know the name but the lyric includes the word "I kiss you in s holy night"(Can you tell me the name of this song?^^)."White X'mas" melody and atmosphere is like this song but i somehow like this song more than "White X'mas" :wub:
You can download the new magazine pics here http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee28 ... 9/?start=0
I just wander around some communities and they are celebrating Jin 10th aniversary in JE so
:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: HAPPY JIN'S 10TH ANIVERSARY IN JE! OMEDETOO! :heart: :party: :party: :party:

Endroine

Post by Endroine » Nov 9th, '08, 10:31

weh i didnt know about any aniversarys but since i know about it now :

Omeeedeeeeeeeeeetouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
goooooooooozaaaaaaaaiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaassssssssssssuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 9th, '08, 11:24

I'm late but, omedeto'' :D

White Xmas reminds me Le Ciel and some song of Ayaka which was in Sapuri.

in White Xmas they go like ''ima...'', and I expect ''la la lala..'' XD

ruby_fann: your side??

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Nov 9th, '08, 18:12

Happy anniversary JIN!!! I can't believe he entered an entertainment agency that young- but thats johnnys for you. I am glad that he was determined and stuck with it. I wish we ould find out more about him when he just entered johnny's lol. Johnny has an eye for knowing who will beomebig stars and then he takes them and molds them and i guess tahts what he did with Jin

I found this cute picture of Jin and Kame in japanese wedding outfits. Totally photoshopped but it was still cute....

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Nov 9th, '08, 19:04

Silent_Orchestra wrote:I found this cute picture of Jin and Kame in japanese wedding outfits. Totally photoshopped but it was still cute....
I can see that's Kame's face but is the guy on the left really Jin? I know it was photoshopped but it doesn't even really look like him to me. Hmm, maybe it's the nose. It's throwing me off.
~☆JORSubs☆~

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 9th, '08, 19:10

waah Im LATE

OMEDETOU JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginoru.. yeah I saw the lyrics...its only now that Im reading it -_-;

Silent_Orchestra..hahahaha!!! That's a REALLY REALLY funny clip! XD way to go! :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 9th, '08, 20:33

Not only Jin celebrated his JE anniversary, Maru and kame too 8) I just hope they never regreted it!

Silent_Orchestra LOL That's really a bad manip XD wonder why they keep on doing those things when there is already a real pic with that theme, yeah i know it is a nonsense but they enjoy crossdressing guys :P Anyway kame looks fenine enough most of the time so he fits well, Jin is not so easy to maniputale...fortunately!!

By the way a friend translated a bit of December magazines (just interesting bits) and in one Jin was asked if there are things to discuss in kt how they discuss them, his answer was that he does not discuss anything with Kt but if there is something to talk about he just speaks with Maru and Ueda about it. Interesting isn't it? ;)
Last edited by Ginoru on Nov 9th, '08, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Me

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Nov 9th, '08, 21:04

they have millions of screaming fangirls craving for just a look at them, a good career. good friends, they get to rock out, and party, im sure they dont regret it... its like JT wishing he never went solo

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 9th, '08, 21:57

I am talking about the rules they have to follow, their restrictions both personal and artistic...any artist by that name wants freedom to explore their interests and posibilities. I know they won't regret having a hand in having a place in entertainment, singing acting training etc... getting in is the hard part but i think for them the hard part has to be what they have to abide by to keep themselves inside and high. In any other company they wouldn't be as restricted :(
Made by Me

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 9th, '08, 22:20

Ginoru wrote: By the way a friend translated a bit of December magazines (just interesting bits) and in one Jin was asked if there are things to discuss in kt how they discuss them, his answer was that he does not discuss anything with Kt but if there is something to talk about he just speaks with Maru and Ueda about it. Interesting isn't it? ;)
it isn't really surprising because since before he left Jin and Maru have always been kind of close among the members....remember when Jin returned Maru said that before Jin left he asked Maru to hang out with him but Maru refused cuz he was busy, and since Jin returned Maru wants to make up for it....and we can all see since Jin returned that Ueda became pretty close to him too....they would be talking or laughing together which wasn't the case before Jin left.....what i'm sad about is that Koki and Jin don't seem to be close anymore....before Jin left, Koki was very fond of him....he would put his arms around Jin or just tease him....but now, you can see that it has change...they don't even talk much anymore.... :-(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 9th, '08, 23:43

In fact Jin, Maru and Ueda were close both before and after Jin went away, even Junno! (Maru and Junno were the ones in Jin's hiatus conference and Ueda the one that kept the biggest contact with Jin through long phone calls); what's is true is that after he came back they became even closer and more openly.
Everyone has chosen their side Jin's kt is as stated by himself subtlety in a magazine Maru, Ueda and Junno, kame is totally apart and koki acts as a brigde by being close to Maru. Anyway they work great as they are and that is what is important.
Made by Me

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Nov 10th, '08, 04:39

Ginoru:

If they didn't like the circumstances then as their fans we have to trsut that they would man enough to endure it or leave the agency with their honor intact. besides the rules, most of them don't follow the not dating rules and stuff like that. The Ohno Scandal, Nino, and Sho scandals were all proof of that. even Jin doesn't stick to them, the paparazzi has caught him a few times breaking the rules set by johnny. People try to sympathize with their for the things they have to endure and how they might regret it, but if they truly did they would just leave. They don't have much to regret anyways...if they don't like the rules they will just break them like all the artists do. They are human after all

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 10th, '08, 11:54

Ginoru wrote: Everyone has chosen their side Jin's kt is as stated by himself subtlety in a magazine Maru, Ueda and Junno, kame is totally apart and koki acts as a brigde by being close to Maru. Anyway they work great as they are and that is what is important.
i know and i thank the heavens that they work well...but before Jin's haitus i don't think that Koki is a bridge...cuz in the videos you could see Koki is fond of Jin...you could really see that they are quite close....but now even when the two of them are alone, they don't interact much...right now Koki is closer to Kame....which is quite surprising since when they were younger Koki doesn't like Kame...but times change and i think Koki was able to understand Kame due to the fact that they have projects with just the two of them.....

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 11th, '08, 08:23

I don't know much about the side in Kat-tun but I'm glad that Jin is closed to Ueda,Junno and Maru.I love seeing they teasing and making each other embarrassed(usually the teaser is Jin and Ueda :twisted: )To tell the truth,I think it is hard for the whole group with quite many members(5 and over) to get along well with everymember so i don't ecpect so much.But i don't want to see Kat-tun separated 'cause together they can be the number one band in J-showbiz in a near future :roll

SP1CA:No,I already listened to Your side but thanks anyway^^.The song i mention is about X'mas and it is performed on stage only.I just know that in the lyrics there a sentence:"I kiss you in a holy night" >_< In my opinion i think this song is better than White X'mas though i love both of them :-)

BTW,in the new report of Jin filming on Jin Daily,Jin's health is not good :unsure:

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 11th, '08, 08:31

i read an translation of an article...and i just love the thoughts of each of the KAT-TUN members on Jin....especially Maru's...he said that Jin is the exact opposite of Kame...cuz Jin is so manly...LOL......that's why i love Maru...... :lol :lol :lol :lol...the reason for which is that Jin is very fast in taking showers and his attitude/ way of sleeping is kinda rough/messy...you guys should read it...even Kame's comment was very nice...they all love/adore him....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 11th, '08, 16:24

Silent_Orchestra

I wish it were so easy :( but no one who has left Je has ever made a decent comeback into entertainment and if they break the rules they are punished like if they were five year old.

shosef

Koki is now not before, and he has always get along with kame, thing is they became closer now :) wich is good because both are more at ease and relaxed with each other then with others (minus koki with maru ;) )

Yeah read that too XD it is from 2005 mre or less but it is so funny that Maru's perception was true then and now too!! LOL What i found funny was Ueda's comment on Jin's room XD he shared with kame in Ny if i don't remember wrong, Jin's messiness had to be a legend then

ruby

Yeah, Jin's kt is total equilibrium if you go by horoscope too (occidental) it has a water, a fire, an earth and an air ;)

They did many covers of xmas songs it could be any of them :|

Darn this boy, he takes all to extremes! he has to rest and not lose weight so fast or at all! ¬¬
Made by Me

freack

Post by freack » Nov 11th, '08, 16:33

ruby_fann wrote:I don't know much about the side in Kat-tun but I'm glad that Jin is closed to Ueda,Junno and Maru.I love seeing they teasing and making each other embarrassed(usually the teaser is Jin and Ueda :twisted: )To tell the truth,I think it is hard for the whole group with quite many members(5 and over) to get along well with everymember so i don't ecpect so much.But i don't want to see Kat-tun separated 'cause together they can be the number one band in J-showbiz in a near future :roll

SP1CA:No,I already listened to Your side but thanks anyway^^.The song i mention is about X'mas and it is performed on stage only.I just know that in the lyrics there a sentence:"I kiss you in a holy night" >_< In my opinion i think this song is better than White X'mas though i love both of them :-)

BTW,in the new report of Jin filming on Jin Daily,Jin's health is not good :unsure:

His health isnot good? Why? What happened i wonder! :goggle:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 11th, '08, 16:48

Here, credits to Stanime and Just Jin LJ

http://stanime.livejournal.com/91255.html

He better take care of himslef he has not an easy couple of months before him :glare:
Made by Me

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 11th, '08, 19:53

God bless him :(

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Nov 12th, '08, 01:48

Ginoru wrote:Here, credits to Stanime and Just Jin LJ

http://stanime.livejournal.com/91255.html

He better take care of himslef he has not an easy couple of months before him :glare:
Oh wow, poor Jin. So he's gotten thinner and it sounded like he was about to pass out at one point. Goodness. I hope he gets more rest soon or else he won't be able to make it through if he falls sick or something. :-(
~☆JORSubs☆~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 12th, '08, 16:18

If he doesn't take good care of himself now he has so much work to do then he would have earned the title of baka for real! He knows he is not strong :glare:
Made by Me

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 17th, '08, 09:10

i'm excited to watch HEY!HEY!HEY!.....i heard that they were quite playful there.... :lol

Pinkynishi

Post by Pinkynishi » Nov 17th, '08, 21:03

minna-chan sama hallloo ^-^!! **is new >w<** I must say that Jinny is my fav in the whole of Johnnys @__@ I simply adoorreee him :O SP1CA! thanks alot for all the pics in the first pages ^-^! you almost made me die there XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 18th, '08, 01:06

shosef

Acording to the japanese reports i read around, kame and koki were teasing maru with the soap that simulated snow (?!); Jin and Ueda paniked in DueS because they could not remember how to start, Ueda got his position wrong, Jin forgot the lyrics and Junno and Koki were playing around too :)

Pinkynishi

Welcome ;)
[/b]
Made by Me

rossie8785

Post by rossie8785 » Nov 18th, '08, 01:50

Hi there..

I'm curious.. Beside Kame and Jin who else is the main singer of Kat Tun?

I listened to Kat Tun's song YOU and I heard a kinda manly voice (absolutely not jin or kame).. the lyrics he sings is this part:
"kono kimochi wa uragirenai kizutsuite mo kamawanai sa
mune no uchi wo tsutaeru dake atsui uchi ni"

Thanks in advance
Best Drama so Far:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 18th, '08, 06:07

Pinkynishi
Welcome! 8) :-)
rossie8785:
Sorry, i don't know clearly the answer of your question but apart from Jin's hitatus and the single "Bokura no Machi",in the other singles Jin and Kame are mostly the leading voice :-)If you'd like,you can hear some songs from their Queen of Pirates album 'cause there're some songs that the others lead voice and you may find the answer you need^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 18th, '08, 16:58

rossie8785

Third main singer in KT is Ueda(most of Cartoon almbum rests on Ueda's shoulders shared with kame). Maru also takes some parts and even Koki but mainly in harmonization and the power hits go to Junno. If you listen to enough Kt song you'll be able to tell them apart ;)

The part you ask about is sung by Junno and Ueda with side/back voice by Koki hope i helped :)
Made by Me

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 18th, '08, 19:42

Pinkynishi wrote:minna-chan sama hallloo ^-^!! **is new >w<** I must say that Jinny is my fav in the whole of Johnnys @__@ I simply adoorreee him :O SP1CA! thanks alot for all the pics in the first pages ^-^! you almost made me die there XD
you're welcome :D

rossie8785

Post by rossie8785 » Nov 19th, '08, 01:48

Ginoru wrote:rossie8785

Third main singer in KT is Ueda(most of Cartoon almbum rests on Ueda's shoulders shared with kame). Maru also takes some parts and even Koki but mainly in harmonization and the power hits go to Junno. If you listen to enough Kt song you'll be able to tell them apart ;)

The part you ask about is sung by Junno and Ueda with side/back voice by Koki hope i helped :)
thank you!
Wow.. I think that part is the best voice of all Kat Tun member's voice.
First time I heard it, I thought it was Jin :P
Best Drama so Far:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 19th, '08, 12:20

The cover of the single "White X'mas" is out on official J-one record! :roll I can say it looks beutiful,romantic and Christmas-like.In my opinion I like the limited edition's cover than the limited pressing's :wub:
This is for the limited edition(with DVD)
[img][img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2527/eqtkszpt4.jpg[/img][/img]
And this is for the limited pressing
[img][img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8702/oqljqxcs7.jpg[/img][/img]
And the Cm for the PV is out too.You can watch it on Kat-tun Love 8)

kokoro_ai

Post by kokoro_ai » Nov 19th, '08, 16:00

minasan, I'm new here...
It seems like I've missed out a lot cos my Akanishi fandom only started 2 months back.
Anyway, I would like to thank all those who have uploaded wonderful pics of KAT-TUN esp Akanishi.

korekara, yoroshiku oneigaishimasu!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 19th, '08, 17:19

rossie8785

Jin has the best voice in Kt for sure and one of the best in Je but as it is, Kattun is one of those few cases in Je where all of them, of course with their limitations, can sing well. If you listen enough to them and hear them speak you will realize it ;)

If you like low voices more, you will like Ueda's and Maru's sometimes :)

Ruby

I saw them yesterday through japanese blogs :) and i have to admit i was relieved that the LE was not a xmas card LOOOLL. The one with the sofa is ok but koki....... XD

I know about the preview too :) but i am taking holidays from ktlove...... :sweat:

kokoro_ai

Welcome :) don't worry, in matter of facts and news you will know through us and for what you ar curious you can ask

I see you are Singaporean :) i have good friends from there ;)[/b]
Made by Me

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 20th, '08, 13:04

X'mas card?It's really funny :lol I ordered the limited pressing(the one with a sofa 8) )Have you watched the preview?It can be found on luvjin too.I can say i'm quite dissapointed because it looks pretty simple and nothing special.I hope the official PV will give a totally different impression with more warm-up scene :roll
I just watched the latest CK and they pair up Jin and Ueda this time.Look like they run out of cases so we can see Akame here LOL In addition,Ueda always stand between and i love the way Ueda looks through Jin's shoulder to help Jin find the word :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 20th, '08, 13:05

X'mas card?It's really funny :lol I ordered the limited pressing(the one with a sofa 8) )Have you watched the preview?It can be found on luvjin too.I can say i'm quite dissapointed because it looks pretty simple and nothing special.I hope the official PV will give a totally different impression with more warm-up scene :roll
I just watched the latest CK and they pair up Jin and Ueda this time.Look like they run out of cases so we can see Akame here LOL In addition,Ueda always stand between and i love the way Ueda looks through Jin's shoulder to help Jin find the word :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 20th, '08, 13:07

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 20th, '08, 22:34

Ruby

I think you had an accident posting!! :D

Yep, xmas card :crazy: ok i admit i only like seafood and sweets from xmas but even though i did not want a xmas card!

I saw, two different previews already, it is like a xmas version of BnmD XD but with Jin! and i like the clothes, those are normal!!!

Yeah i look luvjin too, and my chinese friends translates what looks more interesting to read ;) And lately as i prefer not to go around ktlove i look more into japanese blogs, ask my friends there etc

Yeah!! I was very happy with this latest Cartoon! JinDa!! and both were soo cute :) extending their fraternal twins things to the bonnets! also liked they looked a lot to each other for support XD and bold Ueda silencing teh screaming guy LOOOLLL
I laughed soo much with Jin punching the boxing bag..... :roll
And it made me win a bet too!! XD

Anyway akame's are having a field day thanks to Popolo January, got to say i prefer the group pic with Jin talking and talking and Maru telling him to shut up with no results XD

And Jin tatoos for his movie :)

Made by Me

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 21st, '08, 17:07

Ginoru wrote:I saw, two different previews already, it is like a xmas version of BnmD XD but with Jin! and i like the clothes, those are normal!!!
I felt like it's a snowy version of Taiyo no Namida XD except kira kira dance moves.

I liked their clothes,too. :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 22nd, '08, 01:22

They did a good job in MS, very good harmonizations in a live, they only had a risky moment but saved it fast :) I like their work there....the song... well XD

It reminded you of that video?
it may be never saw it and nope i won't XD can't help it, don't like news, too pop for me
The only problem...Jin looked so tired :( so worn out... i was worried he'd either fall asleep there or simply collapse, he needs to rest! but thanks to this performance we could see that the "C" tatoo in his hand is in fact a small moon. He was happy too despite the tiredness.
Last edited by Ginoru on Nov 24th, '08, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Me

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 22nd, '08, 06:52

Yeah,my internet seems to have some problem by keeping telling me that my post wasn't successful but in fact it is... :whistling: Jin's grey clothes suit the songs and the themes so well.But because it's a sad songs or something else that he looks quite sad :unsure:
I can't help laughing too.I wonder if Ueda's hair was full of "water" after that LOL
I just watch the MS and Jin really looks exhausted.When he sings with his eyes closed,I'm so worried that he might sleep immediately :lol But on the other hand,the expression on his face really suit the emotion the song gives.And he really enjoys the harmony 'cause he move his hair to the harmony near the end of the performance :wub:

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 24th, '08, 12:49

Jin looked so pretty on the Music Station perf...i love it...and though i agree that he looked tired but I got to admire the guy cuz he really looked like he's feeling the song...especially looking at the screen caps....anyways Takki's talk about eating ramen with Jin was so boring..Hahaha...so cute those two....there wasn't anything significant in the talk if you don't consider the fact that Takki and JIn haven't been hanging out lately cuz of work.... and lastly to quote Jin "Osyama"":roll

freack

Post by freack » Nov 24th, '08, 16:00

Ihave watched Kattun in MS but there was something in the atmosphere.They werent happy and they didnt even try to communicate others While they are performing i feel it was snowing.. I dont know why but I feel sad:(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '08, 02:25

Ruby

Uff i understand, i had a time where D-addicts kept loging me off! let me cross my fingers just in case!!! :crazy:

He is really tired i was half fearing he'd fall asleep and half that he'd collapse :( and have you seen Songs cover from January? he is soo thin!!! :cry: I want my healthy otouto back!!!! He has the movie, WX promo, the countdown and maybe two? new singles due in January....i pray he does not collapse!

shosef

Yeah XD such a couple of old men they are. I find it really funny that he said Jin had not been eating ramen at nights for a long time now, i guess since Pi started working on his group album and cons latelly :) at leasthe keeps a good friendship with Takky yet!

freack

Then the song and the performance really managed to communicate with you :)

Indeed one of their best performances, harmonies worked perfectly kame+Ueda - Jin+Koki, high notes Maru+Ueda - low notes Junno+Koki (all quite original since those are not the normal notes they sing) All comunication between the ones that should comunicate worked very well :) and even allowing Jin to have less to sing may be even good despite i don't like it, that way he can rest more....
Made by Me

kokoro_ai

Post by kokoro_ai » Nov 25th, '08, 10:00

Thanks Ginoru for the welcome. I have lots of questions to ask but have to organise them properly first. Might be things which you guys had already discussed before and I hope you all won't mind. :roll

The MS performance makes me like the song even more :cheers:
Tears almost dropped upon hearing for the first time, though I don't really understand the lyrics. I'm hoping the actual PV will turn out good.

BTW, QOP concert DVD will be out on 1/1/2009. Has anyone watched the concert? Cos I was considering whether to buy the DVD.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 25th, '08, 22:08

shosef
The osyama thing LOL When i read it,i laugh so badly :lol Jin is exactly the man that i always find, evil-minded LOL :D
freack
I feel sad too 8) But it isn't like a misery but something i call "gentle" sad :lol I feel like their singing wraps my body and Jin's emotion makes me about to cry :roll
Ginoru
Yeah,I'm so worried about him these days.It's good that he seems to enjoy his 4th filming :-) I don't know if he has enough time to sleep +_+ I remember that he often put his health before his work in the important list but recently,his work is harming his health!>_<
kokoro_ai
Yeah,it's already out for pre-order and if you want,you can pre order it at yeasia
http://www.yesasia.com/us/kat-tun-live- ... /info.html

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Nov 25th, '08, 23:01

Hey guys, sorry I have been gone for awhile and completely out of the loop, so sorry If I seem a bit out of it for right now. I feel like I have been missing out on everything that in is going through. Is there a site that can keep me up with detailed info about Jin and his movie and singles and stuff. This may sound stupid, but can anyone tell me where I can watch MS with KAT-TUN. sorry once again...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 26th, '08, 06:12

Silent_Orchestra wrote:Hey guys, sorry I have been gone for awhile and completely out of the loop, so sorry If I seem a bit out of it for right now. I feel like I have been missing out on everything that in is going through. Is there a site that can keep me up with detailed info about Jin and his movie and singles and stuff. This may sound stupid, but can anyone tell me where I can watch MS with KAT-TUN. sorry once again...
hi~
I always think here is the best place to trace Jin's information~
luvjin: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin

but if you can't read Chinese, maybe you can check Stanime's lj
http://stanime.livejournal.com/
she keeps translating Jin related informtion, filming reports of bandage and ctkt

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 26th, '08, 09:50

ok...a preview for the PV of White X-mas will be out this day (Nov. 26)...i'm excited...what concept did they use... :w00t:

*actually it's already out....the preview that is..and i must say Jin was so giving it his all...amazing...and of course snow is all over the place...i love their serious expressions...and also the scene where they are at the stairs..i think it's gonna be a good PV....

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 26th, '08, 12:48

Silent_Orchestra
I also prefer luvjin and stamie's livejournal About the MS,if you want a complete video incluf\ding talk+performance or even a whole MS show,I suggest you fing on J-one record http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/ but you need a livejournal account and join this community to see the content.On the other hand,you can also download it from Kat-tun love http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/?skip=40
In addition,if you want to watch it live,you had better download a program to watch TV online like VeohTV ot TVUplayer.MS is broadcasted on TV Asahi channel 8)
shosefYeah,i watch it too.It gives a "warm" but sad atmosphere because of the gray theme.I can't wait to the day the PV is out :roll I wish it would snow at the place i live but it seems impossible :blink
And there is news that Kat-tun will release their single White X'mas is Korea on December 17th :cheers: To tell the truth,I don't think that their way to success in Korea will be easy 'cause JE used to treat DBSK unfairly and it made their Korean fans very angry :scratch: BTW,just hope for Kat-tun's success in Korea :mrgreen:

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Nov 28th, '08, 18:36

Hello minasan. I've been a lurking member of this thread for a long time before deciding to join in. The reason for my decision is because I want to reply to this particular member's posts.

To piislove:
After reading your posts I thought that I should break my silence and say something. I can't help it. Let me started off by saying that I agreed with most of the things you posted. Because all the feelings, false assumption and misunderstanding that you're having now are what exactly I had gone through during my very early stage of getting to know Jin. So I can understand you. I'm pretty sure that you haven't been exposed very much or at least enough to Jin's work that you can have such a bad impression on him. And that's my problem in the first place too.

Let's begin with his acting first. Jin is not a very good actor in terms of acting. But in terms of portraying the roles that he has been given, he never failed to do that. I agree with Ginouru that acting is not only about acting very well and being natural and fluent and smooth in his performance, it is also about giving a good impression, a genuine feeling to the audience. Jin does it very well. Forget about Yukan club because it is just an effort to rush Jin's comeback to J showbiz after such a long hiatus. Forget about Gokusen 2 too beacuse I myself hated Jin after watching it too - I assume most of anti-Jins hate him after G2. But take a look at Anego. The reason I take this drama to illustreate my point is this is his second drama after Gokusen 2 and how he did in this drama to make me change my opinions on him. If you already watched both Gokusen 2 and Anego, you perharps can be annoyed by Jin's not very smooth acting. But acting skills aside, you may have a different look on Jin's performance in Anego. He still had that akward and clumsy moments when he struggled to perform the character's actions - like I said his acting is not smooth. But in terms of conveying all the necessary feelings and emotions of the character, he did quite well. In other words, he succeded in making audience feel for him. Like the teary sence when he was upset by Naoko's decision to be with Eriko's husband. I'm not that deep to understand everything but I'm sure that people can feel his disappoiment and worry in the situation. Also, overall, Jin's portrait of Akihiko can be judged as sastifying. We all can see him as naive, shy and curious new worker and his confusement in his feelings for Naoko as well as understand why he's reluctant to accept the fact that he loves Naoko and not willing to marry her. He's clumsy and not natural in terms of acting. But when it comes the make us feel like that about his character, he never failed.

Another thing I want to say here is that he's never been a well trained actor and he doesn't have much chance on acting. He received good reviews on Anego - at least on Jdorama.org, I don't know else where - and I wonder if he was given more chances to work on dramas what would happen. I don't know if experience can do any wonder to acting. But if you want an example about bad-to-good things, then Jerry Yan perharps can ring a bell here. He was badly criticised in Meteor Garden, but in The White Tower, a lot of people were surprised by his improvement. I don't think Jin has that great acting talent but perharps he can improve with more work and more training??? However, I have to admit that this scenario is not very likely considering Jin's future plans (one movie could not do any good) and his lack of desire for acting career. Never heard him saying anything about "I want to be great actor" so far. So if acting is not his thing then be it.

OK, pi, my main point is not that I want to defend Jin's acting career. I still agree he's not amongst the best actors out there. (Even if he decides to stop acting I would no less than support him 100% - although as a fan I do love to see him as much as possible.) My point is I hope you can have a different way of approaching him. I'm glad I decided to watch Anego. This lead me to his music and other aspects of him which I'd always refused to see in the first place. Well, I was biased and stubborn, just like you.

It seems that you have watched him on stage and you seem to like him as a singer (though I doubt if you are serious. It feels like you were mocking him). I have nothing to argue about his. However, lately I checked the actor hate thread (correct me if I'm wrong cos I don't remmember well) but it seemd you accused him of lipsync. No offense but you seemed, well, blind cos with all the things I have in hand, he sings live for 90% of his performace (10% left is his television recordings cos there you HAVE to lipsync). Even when other Kattun mems seem not to be live, he sings with his own voice. Unless they have some lipsync techniques which makes it sound that real and live, I have no doubt about his live performace.

My reply is not about arguing or objecting to your posts. I said I agree with most of the things you say. I don’t know if you’ll even read it. But as I used to think very much the same as you at first - I even vowed to never fangirl over him - so I just wanna tell you this: if you can give him a chance than DO IT. You'll not regret.

To all people: I put this hidden cos it's very nasty. Don't read if you're underage. Sorry but I can't help it. I've been thinking like that for so long I can't help but share with you guys. Don't kill me please I know I'm sick for loving Jin.
Jin is very appealing. I understand why girls gone crazy about him. He's so hot. But he seems to love to perform and talk about sex too much. Sometimes it makes me feel like I wanna kidnap him and hide him in my closet, where nobody can find him and I can take him out time to time and .... him senselessly. For more details, please listen to Hot by Avril Lavigne. When I look at his pics, especially when he was younger, looking childish, pure and girly, I can't help but have a feeling I wanna own him. OK, I know I'm sick. But Jin is sexy god and I love him.
Last edited by midori_higashi_jin on Nov 29th, '08, 03:14, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 28th, '08, 21:16

welcome midori_higashi_jin
midori_higashi_jin wrote: However, I have to admit that this scenario is not very likely considering Jin's future plans (one movie could not do any good) and his lack of desire for acting career.
not really. Jin actually has some ambition, although I don't exactly know what it is.
He sees himself as an actor recently 8) To think how much he's been longing for a movie and now he's almost in one of the best movie teams in Japan, I believe the movie will bring him a lot

Actually many ppl fell into him because of Yabuki Hayato tho :P
midori_higashi_jin wrote: I have nothing to argue about his. However, lately I checked the actor hate thread (correct me if I'm wrong cos I don't remmember well) but it seemd you accused him of lipsync.
maji desu ka?
sigh~
based on what I've read over pilove's posts here and in AF, I have to say that she's pretty much a kid, who can't get over the question why Jin's so popular. Although I told her Yamapi is far more popular than Jin, she seemed not convinced somehow~|o| I hope she can leave Jin alone oneday just for peace's sake.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 29th, '08, 02:20

kokoro_ai

Don't worry, if we can help we will :)

Music is the international language, no matter if you don't understand teh words, the most important thing is to understand the feeling ;)

Ruby

He acts rather careless many times but i hope he is controlled! as long as he is having a good time all is fine but being careful!

And very happy to see how you introduced the korean issue XD noT debuting and those things others were talking all around, just that they got licensed there and will release this single there, nice :) If you think about it coldly kt are the only one Je has to opose dbsk or whatever letter combination they are using now :S

shosef

The little bit they showed us was nice but the gold santa was scaryy XD

I have read a little report on the filming of the Pv and it seems the sad atmosphere finished just as they left the cameras behind XD Jin kept on teasing Maru(plus koki XD) and being niceee with Ueda.

midori_higashi_jin

Welcome! :)

You have very reasonable points there but as Mirokujin said she won't get them :roll she has been doing the same all around herae and even AF, lj ....

Go visit Cartoon KT thread (Mirokujin you too ;)) more of her nice ways, i exemplified a point with pi and it is seems we Jin fans keep on "dragging him" all to the time to everything, and this time here is the second time i mention his name! LOL

Just forget about her and join us here :) You see we are a nice bunch of people ;) sure you will have fun.

Awww I want a cap of "flowerpot" Jin!!!!!!!! LOLStanding there behind the presenters XD Nice save Junno!!!
Made by Me

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Nov 29th, '08, 04:02

I editted my post so that you guys and she can see my main point. I really have that intention to change her mind because I used to think like her when I finished G 2. "This guy is so stiff. His acting sucks!" was what I thought. But then I watched Anego, and explored into my roomate giant store of JinJin things and I'm dead. I was so embarrassed cause I had claimed that "I will never be a fan of this guy. He's just a pretty face! I hate pinup boys". What do you call it? Speak of the devil? So I hope she change her mind because I did change my mind and I'm happy because if I hadn't I miss something very special out there.

If she doesn't understand why he is so popular after watching him sing and dance or being exposed enough to him, than I can't help her. White flag. Jin has that unique and special "aura" (stole that from ghost boy in Hana Kimi) that makes people attract to him. Fame or popularity, in my pont of view, is very much about attrativeness and appealingness, not much about capabilty. You do have talent but you may never make it to the top because you do not have the knack of pulling the attention of thousands of people in just 5 mins. Jin may not be the best artist out there but he does have what it takes to make people attract to and ogle over him. And this is very much a talent which not many people in this world can own and he has that kind of talent. Paris Hilton, Leah Dizon and Britney Spears belong to this catergory.

Another thing is Jin, like other JE boys, are mostly an entertainer and not really an artist. There are a cut between the two though not very clear and people get confused all the time. Some people can be both an artist and etertainer. They work as both and get great respect. But some others don't. Therefore when looking at the likes of Jin and Pi, people keep saying" Gosh, this guy doesn't deserve such high status. He doesn't even know how to act. It's rather unfair and pointless. I mean, his main job is an entertainer. He entertains people. He gets paid for that and has other perks in his job, which happen to be fame and popularity and an army of fangirls who are willing to die for him (or to ... him, meme) so people think he has so many advantages. Did he entertain you? Yes, immensely. He is doing a great job so don't complain. He deserves what he's got. I hear that people in the entertainment industry work for 12 hours a day. For whatever reason is, if you work really hard, you deserve whatever you might get. We do need real artists in this world but we also need entertainers to entertain you so respect them cause they work very hard to give you all the fun in this world.

I don't know about her posts, just read it here in Daddicts (BTW what is AF?). Everybody has their own opinion but I hope they don't try to say that: I hate you because you suck. Nobody sucks. They are doing their job and if they are not doing it well they won't earn their status. Life is fair - you get what you are capable of - so don't resent.

Last point is Jin's singing ability. I don't know much about singing but I have to say that Jin's voice is very good. I heard a lot of comments like Jin is not a good singer from anti JE. OK they got their point that Jin's not superb but at least he has really good vocal. He can hit high notes as well as low notes (gosh I don't know musical jargon) and his voice is very resonant. And what pleases me most is that his singing voice is not very different from his talking voice. I mean, J singers are weird to me cause sometimes I am taken aback when listening to them singing. It's a far cry from their nomal voice. His vocal is very manly and a little bit husky. Fine for me.

I'm exhausted after such a long marathon. Never typed this much in my life. I hope you and piislove get my point.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 29th, '08, 05:19

midori_higashi_jin
hehe you just did two essays here and I totally read through them~|o|

Don't worry. We Jin fans totally get your points. You are very welcome here and feel free to stay^^
For those haters, then who knows...I just hope they can forget about Jin and focus on their own artists/idols~shrug

Gin
anybody did a gif of it? I mean the part Jin stood behind Tamori and the girl, and Junno came to grab him out of the scene~X'D I want it so badly~~~~~~~

btw I think we need some pic here
Last edited by Mirokujin on Nov 30th, '08, 08:00, edited 1 time in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 29th, '08, 20:14

Mirokujin: I agree with that ''she's pretty much a kid'' part.

midori_higashi_jin: actully for me, I didn't like Jin that much at the first sight :D the more I saw videos of him and read the interview translations, the more I started to like him in KAT-TUN. if he was just ''appealing'', I wouldn't I swear. :D After learning about his character more, I felt like I can slightly see him in real, and I liked what I see. :D and be careful about that ''I'' part, cause I was a girl who refused becoming fan of anything and everything, till I met KAT-TUN. :D maybe because they're Japanese, they seem to me more sincere than other boybands that I know. Now I feel like becoming fan of something or someone and sharing it with other people who call themselves as fan is just beautiful.

to everyone:

Trust me, I guarantee that he has a good soul and has ambitions in art. :D If my prediction fails just find me, ok?? I really belive that he's not just a ''pretty face'' or ''nice body'' or ''attractiveness''. :D
Paris Hilton is just a rich slut :glare:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 29th, '08, 23:53

midori_higashi_jin

:D We understand but i doubt she will :) Better discuss between ourselves that warm felling he gives us and when the need arises point the facts and make people look and see through his facade and the circumstances around him :)

About his singing capabilities you are right, not only his voice is very good but excelent, you can believe me :) I am a singer.

Mirokujin

NOOOO!!! I have not seen it anywhere!! :( I have searched all around and nothing and i want it too!!!!

If i don't find it i'll make my sis make it for me LOL

Spica

:P You may be the one that had more contac XDXD

XD I know where to find you!!!

Some caps from the making of, i have been watching it all day XD

ImageImage
Made by Me

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 30th, '08, 00:43

ok....i just looked at some screencaps of the MAKING OF WHITE X-MAS...and i must say AKAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....they talked.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :cheers: :cheers: .....i'm going boinkers right now....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 30th, '08, 02:46

Yes dear, two seconds and the rest of the making both were avoiding each other(best moment ever kame waiting for maru...), well at least akames had a little something to droll about XD

I liked that the atmosphere was lighter 8) But this PV was owned by Koki hands down, they should have kept his part ¬¬
Made by Me

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Nov 30th, '08, 03:02

Thank you for your welcome.

The reason that I wanted to reply to piislove is that I was a Jin-hater at first. I so disliked him that I really avoided every involved him and swore in front of my rommate who is a big big fan of him that I would never become like her. And then I watched Anego and the rest is history. Oh how ashamed I was when I had to take back all my words. It took all my wiill to confess that I really like Jin. My roommate still mocks at me now but she's very happy.

Because what pi said was what I had in mind when I first got to know Jin, so I thought if I shared my experience perharps she would be easier on Jin. I mean, I want her to give herself a chance. That's all. It's ok if she doesn't get it.

Talk about Paris Hilton. In actors hate thread, somebody compares Jin to Paris Hilton. I wonder why. Did Jin have sex tape that leaked out into public? If there is tell me where I can purchase it. I'm desperate for it. No kidding! I know I'm a pervert.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 30th, '08, 06:41

SP1CA, midori_higashi_jin:(really appreciate your very long writing to state your opinion and feelings for Jin^^Sorry to disapoint you but as far as i know there's no tape like that cos JE is very strict about this issue and Jin's not likely to do so and i swear that i will jump from the 20th floor if i see this tape LOL )
Your ways to be Jin fans make me so excited and inspire me so much that i want to tell my way too^^I know Kat-tun before i know Jin.I just watch their Yorokobi no Uta and Keep the faith performance on MS and i feel that i like them but forget about them later.Till this year,I have some problems and bad memories so i want to find a singer that fir my ideal boy so that i can forget all the bad things.I start to fing Kat-tun pics on Internet and among 6 ppl,Jin is the one i like most :wub: But all i like about him that time is just his outlook and appearance.So I'm not his fan at that time when i just look for his pics and don't care about his singing and acting yet(just like the period i like Vic Chow :whistling: )Later,i visit D-addict forum,meet you guys and you guys toll me alot of information about Jin and my way to become Jin's fan begins then.I search on youtube Jin clips and look for JIn interview.The more i know about him,the more i like him.TYo tell the truth,my idea man is a pretty,humorous but serious when needed,family-loving and EVIL-MINDED man :lol Artists i know so far always give a clear and gentle and serious image that makes me think they are so far :scratch: Apart form them,Jin is really straightforward and speaks whatever he thinks,tells his real thought in the interview,dare to say sensitive and over-18-year-old things(LOL) that makes me admire and love him so much :roll :wub: BTW,his voice is amazing and he's really talent in composing songs.I listen to his Hesitate and Care first and I fall for him immediately.The next thing i do is find and watch Jin's drama.The first one is Yukan club,then Anego and the most recently is Gokusen2^o^I'm not so strict about acting so i find his acting is accepted and his expression sometimes is very cute :thumright: I know that most of you don't like Yukan club but to me,it is Jin's drama that i like most so far^^And i never doubt about his ability to attract the viewers.Even when he does nothing,just stands and move a little bit,he can make people notice him right away^^I'm really looking forward to his movie in 2010 and i even have a plan to visit Japan next year when the film is out :cheers: In the end,this is the first time i become a fan of somebody and i can tell it is a very satisfying and happy experience :D (hope my story not make you fall asleep>_<)
Besides,I'm not really a Kat-tun fan.I just like their very own style and apart from Jin,i like Junno and Ueda and start to like Nakamaru :mrgreen:
Ginoru
I can see that you don't like DBSK(or TVXQ or Tohoshinki,whatever LOL) and neither do I :lol My friend who is a fan of them even have a plan to make DBSK fans suppress Kat-tun single in Korea.I know she just says so for fun 'cause there's no way she can contact the Korean fans but her thought makes me afraid if the Korean DBSK fans will do so :| BTW,she always says that Jin's voice is weak and I'm glad that I have a singer here to confirm the excellence of Jin voice :-) The golden Santa Claus's oulook is great 'cause it is so shiny LOL but i don't know if he has something to do in the PV :scratch:
Mirokujin, Ginoru
I have watched this episode and this girl makes Jin really confused,especially the part "Jin-Jin" LOLI don't understand Japanese so i guess they are pretending going on a date.Is it right?I haven't watched the MS 28/11 yet.I just found the pic on Luvjin and he's smiling evilly like he did that on purpose^^Oh baka Jin:lol You make me really curious and so badly want to watch it too :roll

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 30th, '08, 08:15

just realized that the pic I posted was too big, so I changed it~

D-addicts takes imageshack links right? so I bring some gifs. PLEASE don't creadit me cause I didn't make them~
credit goes to those Jin fans who made them.

our cool man jinjin

see how quickly he can switch on and off~ the smile is cho kawaii~

so pretty!!

sigh~his beautiful jaw line can kill me anytime I see it.

Gin
I found that gif~yoshi! I'll post it here tomorrow

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 30th, '08, 16:14

Ginoru wrote:

Spica

:P You may be the one that had more contac XDXD

XD I know where to find you!!!

I have all the contacs that one can have :P
I can even put my mail address here XD :mrgreen: (wonder someday, somebody would knock my door; you see Jin's like that...) XD

thanks for the caps :wub:
midori_higashi_jin wrote:Talk about Paris Hilton. In actors hate thread, somebody compares Jin to Paris Hilton. I wonder why. Did Jin have sex tape that leaked out into public? If there is tell me where I can purchase it. I'm desperate for it. No kidding! I know I'm a pervert.
I don't respect Paris Hilton and women like her personally :glare:
hope he won't ever :D

Ruby: XD don't ever do that. I don't think it's gonna happen either. :D
and thank you :D

Mirokujin: thank you for all you've post.

freack

Post by freack » Dec 1st, '08, 16:35

LOL

look what i found while surfing .. i was about to fell from the chair when i saw it...Maybe some of you havent seen it before like me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xnl ... -drama_fun

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 1st, '08, 18:50

last night's hey3 is so much fun!!!

and Jin's so baka, so cute, so yummi, and so beautiful~~~~~

freack

Post by freack » Dec 1st, '08, 19:07

how can i watch it?

no Japanesse canals in satalites here ..:(
Can you make a summary about that program ? What were they talking about? etc.
:D:D

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Dec 2nd, '08, 10:04

midori_something: I understand your point completely. It's not very strange or unusual to grow a feeling for someone who you disliked previously. And I appreiciate your good-will of trying to turn me into a Jin-maniac like those are here. However, you, sadly enough, are totally like your mates, who totally misunderstand, or rather don't want to understand, that I am NOT a Jin-anti. I really really like Jin because I always think highly of Jin as a singer (though I am not very keen on Jpop male singers).
I really doubt that. If you really think of Jin as a good singer and like him for that - as u claimed - then why did you accuse him of lipsync? If you had seen lots of his live perf in such a nonbiased way, there was no way you would ever think that he lipsync. I can't think of you as a Jin-friendly.
And do you think that saying: If my idol sucks, yours sucks too is a very mature way of counter-attack somebody? All the time, I just keep saying that Jin is a very good singer and dancer but not good actor. I never ever say he's good at nothing. So why you keep attacking me by saying Pi is like that. OK, it's your rights to say that. However, I keep wondering if you don't know that Pi is my idol, or my nick name is kimuraislove, than what would you do then? Say: If Jin sucks at acting, Kimura sucks too? Would you say that? Not a very clever way of defending your idol. You say I'm a kid, ok, no problem, but think about you too.
I don't know what was going on btw you and other people but I agree with you here. However, if you don't want your idols to be scolded at than DON"T talk dirt about their idols in the first place. Mark my words.
The common thing between Jin and Paris Hilton is that they both look very SLUTTY. And trust me, I am complimenting Jin.
:O EH???? Since when SLUTTY has become a complimentary word? I know English has elvoved over the years and nice words have turned bad and bad turned nice but last time I checked SLUTTY still remains an offensive word to humilliate people. Don't use words unless you know very well about them. If you are trying to show off your language skills I'm afraid this is not the place. (But I've gotta say that, in my perverted mind, I agree with you :wink: )
So I guess it's over. I won't try to say anything in Jin's thread anymore. Cause it's just enough said.
Bye then. I guess we still welcome you when you's changed your mind and have nicer things to say about Jin. :salut:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '08, 17:15

piislove94: you're not a kid because of your age, it's because your way of thinking and what you've written here. XD I don't want to deal with you anymore. nobody tries to make you a ''Jinmaniac'', even tries to make you like Jin a bit. XD you're saying you wanted to learn our opinions because we're fans of Jin and whatever people wrote seemed you like not accepting the truth. XD who said ''Jin is no:1''?? XD though it's an opinion about Jin, which you wanted to learn. when you like someone really much you can say ''he/she is MY no:1'', and sometimes you can say ''no:1'' without really mean it, just to emphasize.

sorry for my language but I feel like becoming rude.--->
get out of my face XD
midori_higashi_jin: I can't think her as ''friendly'' too. XD
don't need to say anything nice about Jin but mustn't insult guess.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Dec 2nd, '08, 18:01

i'd watch hey3x. Jin is extremely cute and beautiful. The way he eat the cake is so kawaii and looks like he is really really hungry that time. I also like the part where he try to tug his hair behind his ear. i can see how beautiful he is! but i still don't understand the talk because i'm not japanese!
But somehow i feel really excited to see how Jin and Kame sit close to each other. And i enjoy to watch the making of White X'mas especially the factory skit with all of them involved. It seem Kat-tun really going fine and best of luck to them for the debut in Korea. White X'mas is a nice song right? I really get into it by the first time i listen to it.

Ganbatte KAT-TUN!
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '08, 18:35

he is the ichiban cute :P oops...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 3rd, '08, 07:09

let's forget about that kid~|o|~

some good pics this time^^ love a lot there

so Jin!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 3rd, '08, 15:41

:wub: while I watch White Xmas everything was perfect, Jin was really cute and kanashii, but then XD that strange Santa distracted me. I felt like it turned into a parody.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 3rd, '08, 18:00

Mirokujin XD that was what i was trying to tell you

I love the one with Jin sleeping in the sofa :)
Made by Me

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 3rd, '08, 22:09

Me too,His sleeping face is so angelic(which is different when he wke up LOL just kidding :lol )
BTW,the sale on the first day is 69673.I just read the comment on Kat-tun love and they says it's low,is it? :unsure: I still think the single's doing quite good :-) Actuall,I'm hoping that by the end of the week,the sale will reach 500000 or at least 400000 and i wonder if it will be true with the sale on the first day like this :roll

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 3rd, '08, 23:49

yeah this one is my fav

ruby_fann
the number is kinda low. It's almost the same as YnU, which only had weekly sale of 30,000 copies.
I'm not surprised by the number tho
1. the song is not kt-ish~most of the kt fans probably are not very excited. I guess they love kt jumping and screaming in some cool costumes more~
2. this time there are only two versions. We all know that more versions means higher sales number.
3. this song isn't tied with anything like drama or CM, so less ppl know about it.