Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Mar 13th, '08, 22:51

NanaTorigawa wrote:Sorry for double posting but this is a cry.... Jin... Mustashe... noooooooooooooooo

I was watchign Cartoon Kat-tun and Jin has a mustache... al little one but t look stand out... O___O
V___V... cry... why why why.. i lvoe jin so much..

Calm down... well beside Koki any other JE that greaw a mustache cut it off.. think they realze a mustache is nto for them

Edit.. actrally... Even Koki shaved his off.... hjahahaha... it not there in this Cartoon kat-tun

I mena facal hair makign them look old...
I'll see if i can get some pictures up later... of the jin mashtache...

WOW yeah that would be an interesting look but i think he would look better w/out one. i mean (speechless) .....that is all i can say but i think i would start to cry too.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 14th, '08, 00:32

Okay here soem pictures...
um.. i also added Taguchi cuteness sicne hsi hair is cute short...

BTW... my gif is form Cartoon Kat-tun.. and yes Nakamaru Trips jin... it funny... and look like i hurt...

Kinda gave up on geting the play button away so it bad.... some of them]

Next ep they have to take care of a kid... it look cute!!! can't wait
Attachments
Taguchi's new hair!!!
Taguchi's new hair!!!
Cartoon Kat-tun Screen1.jpg (71.15 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
Yes that is Jin...
Yes that is Jin...
Jin escamo.jpg (65.6 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
Okay... this might nto be the best but it oen with hsi mustache... O__O and that face he makes it all the time.. what his problem... sometime looks strange... But i lov ehima ll the same!!
Okay... this might nto be the best but it oen with hsi mustache... O__O and that face he makes it all the time.. what his problem... sometime looks strange... But i lov ehima ll the same!!
Jin mustache1.jpg (78.33 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
I know had to because i paused it to get mustache againa nd they look so funny...
I know had to because i paused it to get mustache againa nd they look so funny...
Funnylook jinnakamaru.jpg (95.99 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
It apears.. it was hard to capture since he eith moves or it the face it light...
It apears.. it was hard to capture since he eith moves or it the face it light...
Jin mustache2.jpg (96.7 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
had to... he was so funny looking.... and you cna little bit see the mustche... but he always is doing somhthing random....
had to... he was so funny looking.... and you cna little bit see the mustche... but he always is doing somhthing random....
Jin funny face and mustache.jpg (95.65 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
he doesn't have the mustache or the beard... and his hair is cool!!!!
he doesn't have the mustache or the beard... and his hair is cool!!!!
Koki no mustache.jpg (91.44 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
Is it just me or does Koki look younger??
Is it just me or does Koki look younger??
Koki look younger.jpg (82.05 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
another one with Jin Mustache!!! hahaha.. that face.. he so funny!!
another one with Jin Mustache!!! hahaha.. that face.. he so funny!!
Jin mustache3.jpg (71.62 KiB) Viewed 4703 times
It a smile that kills.. it so cute....
It a smile that kills.. it so cute....
Jin Smile!.jpg (86.77 KiB) Viewed 4703 times

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Mar 14th, '08, 00:41

the pix were big but i can c Jin w/ the mustache sniff* sniff* that ......that i can't c (but had to c for myself) well i guess he just wants to give it a try. :I

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 14th, '08, 01:39

yah i'm sorry for them beign humongus... i thought i made them smaller.. but still... it better than mothing.. and my room is so hot that it makes me mor emad that my hour of workign with them was for them to be this big... and i dodn't want to work aother hour makign them small..

So they are big now....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 14th, '08, 12:46

Rhi, thanks for the pics :D with or without moustach, i can love Jin XD :D XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 14th, '08, 16:26

hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TADAIMA...anyway, this week's epi of CK was fun....i did noticed that JIn had mustache the first time i watch this week's epi of CK....it's ok..but for me JE boys had this boyish appeal/look about them that they're better off without mustache, but it doesn't mean that it looks bad (think Kimura with mustache)..it's always like that when those two (Maru and Jin) are together....bakas....Jin was so cute when they're in a topdown car, he covered himself (must be that cold) that he looks very creepy...reminds me of the one in Urban Legend...LOL....i love it when Jin pulled Maru and Maru hit the snow.....LOL...poor Maru....and also when Maru collided with Jin....Jin's prowess in using the ax can be seen here..LOL...though heaven knows how many times he had to try to get it (and if i'm not mistaken at one point he came so close to being piss off)...and Jin with a child/children is always love......I volunteer to be the mother of his baby.... :roll :roll :roll ....

* the new OXY CM of Koki and Jin was funny....made me miss the times when Koki was close to Jin....not to say that they're not ok now...but in the past Koki, like Maru, dotes on Jin....in the past Koki would put his arms around Jin without second thought...

and lastly...i just love the one who recorded this fancam...

* just look how Kame put his hand on Jin's butt...LOL...such a perv...aaahhh...bring back those days...notice that this was at last year's Cartoon KAT-TUN II concert....

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Mar 14th, '08, 20:06

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: JIN >>>>> mustache ............................ KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII ..... with or with out still LOVE THIS PERSON :faint: :faint: :faint:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 14th, '08, 21:12

hahaha... well i dodn't liekt he mustache but i still love Jin!!!!!! i notice e really.. m... how can i say this.... spacey.... he always spacing out not sayign anythign.. it funny.... i love the Nakamaru Jin HANPA janai... hahahaha.... they look liek gangsters

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 14th, '08, 23:27

shosef wrote:Jin was so cute when they're in a topdown car, he covered himself (must be that cold) that he looks very creepy...reminds me of the one in Urban Legend...LOL....[/img]

* just look how Kame put his hand on Jin's butt...LOL...such a perv...aaahhh...bring back those days...notice that this was at last year's Cartoon KAT-TUN II concert....
LOL :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: XD i don't know what to write more. but i saw that pic (haven't watched the episode) it really looks like the killer in Urban Legend XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 15th, '08, 00:02

DA is HIDOI, not sending me notifications :(

Omg, I downloaded the cKT but I still haven't watched it yet! LOL Eskimo!Jin... that's scary =x You can't even see his face v_v

Hmm.. I actually think Jin still looks really kakoi with the mustache, though I prefer without :3

and.... *FLAIL* I got my KAT-TUN calendar in the mail today!! Atashi ima cho ureshii, demo I still cried when I was looking through it XD I'm an emotional baka = =;;

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 15th, '08, 02:12

hahah yah Jin and eskimo.. hahaha.. yah it funyn because he really cold.. and look at the kin the the side picture...

anyway i made a Chat... Jin fan should take over
http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 15th, '08, 04:55

Sorry my comp is acting crazy and cannot keep pages open :(

I have seen CtKt :) And had lots of fun XD Those two are not made to farm life LOL

The freezer part was funny too XD !!

Can't wait to for next week's :) Jin+baby :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 15th, '08, 05:48

Uhm,i haven't post for some days and there seem to be a lot of interesting news^^ :lol I saw an episode of CK last month.Jin wore a fake mustache and it absolutely fit Jin. :wub: He looked so manly and like a good father LOL :D But when i see his REAL mustache,it doesn't seem to fit him now.Uhm i think maybe because of his different hair style from the one want(black hair^^):whistling:
Btw,i have seen a clip on youtube when Jin wear a costume like bar girl(sorry!!!!)!He looks so funny in leopard-like suit with leopard ears on his head :goggle: :mrgreen: I can't help laughing!^^

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 15th, '08, 11:19

@NanaTorigawa: thanks for the caps.... jin looks weird with a mustache... LOL... i love taguchi's hair, he looks normal...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 15th, '08, 15:19

me too... taguchi's hair is so cute...a nd welcom for the caps... i happy i found a way to take pictures

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 15th, '08, 16:04

I'm quite behind with my Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes but i wanna see this mustache thing of Jin's. I guess the pics are gone now? Apparently, i forgot about this thread again 'cause i'm still relying on notifications from DA and it's obviously not happening again. Anyway, can someone post a pic of Jin with a mustache? Even though i haven't seen it yet, in general, i prefer guys without a mustache. :)
KuroiUsagi wrote:and.... *FLAIL* I got my KAT-TUN calendar in the mail today!! Atashi ima cho ureshii, demo I still cried when I was looking through it XD I'm an emotional baka = =;;
Nifty! I'm still waiting for mine to come. I can't wait to get it and use the eco bag. Oh, and i still have to see the pics for the first time too. :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 15th, '08, 22:39

My pictures are still up.... you can't see them?

BTW has anyone heard of the rumor that Jin and Yamapi are goignt o be in a drama together?

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 15th, '08, 22:47

NanaTorigawa wrote:My pictures are still up.... you can't see them?
Okay, i just checked again and i can see them now. I guess it just didn't load the first time and i couldn't tell that either. But anyway, after seeing the little bit of a mustache Jin's got going, yeah, i'd have to say i prefer him all clean shaven. :) It's not too bad though where it's like a full grown mustache like in Yukan Club. :wink:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Mar 15th, '08, 22:48

NanaTorigawa wrote:My pictures are still up.... you can't see them?

BTW has anyone heard of the rumor that Jin and Yamapi are goignt o be in a drama together?
NANI?!?! I haven't heard that... :w00t: if it's true that would be so awesome!!!! where you heard that? in which drama? when?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 15th, '08, 22:56

okay... i heard form my friend this mornign about it.. she asked me about it... and i was wondering to.. becuase that would be like.... it would a gream come true.... i would cry...

I would be happier than when i heard the news about Takaki get main role in Gokusen 3... (and i was happy.. not happy enough to make me cry but i was happy.. i would gry of joy hearing the best freinds in a drama together)

And i have been lookaing around... I dodn't go to the Yamapi thread so i won't post it there if i find the rumor.. but i will post it here if i find it..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '08, 02:50

LOL Beany still trusting the notifications?? I posted a pic some pages back too ;)

Girls, save your breath and tears, so far nothing about Jin and Pi in a dramam at all REMEMBER RUMORS ARE JUST THAT! ;)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 16th, '08, 03:25

Ginoru wrote:LOL Beany still trusting the notifications?? I posted a pic some pages back too ;)
Haha. I was wondering if you were gonna mention something about that, Ginoru. :wink: Yeah, i guess i'm just too lazy because of all the various sites that i visit. Not too mention 10-hour work days really take out a big chunk of your day. There just isn't enough time to keep checking. Hehe.

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 16th, '08, 03:45

@NanaTorigawa: Yeah! what a nice rumor if it turn for REAL :cheers: but we better wait for offical news and after that BANZAI!!! :cheers: :D

lena akanishi

Post by lena akanishi » Mar 16th, '08, 04:51

NanaTorigawa wrote:okay... i heard form my friend this mornign about it.. she asked me about it... and i was wondering to.. becuase that would be like.... it would a gream come true.... i would cry...

interesting....can i ask where your friend got the rumor from? is it a reliable source?

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 16th, '08, 19:12

AKAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just read a translation....and i was besieged by lots of emotions when i read it....happy, funny, sadness and hopeful....

HERE ARE THE LINKS:

http://futari-love.livejournal.com/9375.html#cutid1

http://futari-love.livejournal.com/18090.html

*ok...i find it funny and adorable that Yoko is such a big AKAME fan....i could just imagine him sitting there, just staring at AKAME while they were talking...Yoko was such a fanboy when he got all nervous when Kame came in and thinking to himself "AKAME" (and i heard that when Yoko was relaying this to Hina in their radio show, Baru was with them, you could just imagine Baru laughing like an idiot...i just love this guy)... :lol :lol ...i also find it funny when Kame replied to Jin's question "How is the drama doing?", Kame said "It's ok cuz we're all boys.."..LMAO...what did Kame think of Meisa, a boy?...Kame she's a girl...LMAO....and i'm glad to hear that Kame and Jin didn't lost that kind of comfortableness with each other...why else would Kame just suddenly barge in in Jin's room without knocking first?....i'm so so happy to hear that...and also they are even talking normally....THANKING THE HEAVENS FOR THIS....
Last edited by shosef on Mar 17th, '08, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 17th, '08, 01:16

shosef wrote:AKAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ok...i find it funny and adorable that Yoko is such a big AKAME fan.....
because Yoko knows exactly how excited akame fangirls are gonna be 8)
akame are not enemies anyway. They probably don't hang out but they've been in a group for ages and there's nothing really special for them to chat when they by chance are shooting dramas door to door.
I found it interesting that Yoko actually mentioned this for three times since YC :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 17th, '08, 01:44

beanybeans LOL i know it is crazy for me too XD

About that... well i guess Yoko was as surprised as all the rest to see them exchange two words XD and i guess it is funny for him to mention it as he invented the term himself XD
But three times since Yukan...i guess it is the only thing he has to tell about the issue LOL

Let them work fine and bring us a good (ROCK) album soon :) Pleaseee

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 17th, '08, 03:51

I was just asking.... i wasn't say it was true.. if i remeber right.. i was asking if anyone eles knew about it... i get alot of my info here so i wanted to knwo if anyoen eles got this info...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 17th, '08, 03:53

shosef Thanks for the links to those :3 Glad to know Akame are still comfortable around each other XD And wow, now I have an image of Yoko squealing like a fangirl because Akame were in the same room in my head :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 17th, '08, 04:00

You guys know that, that Akame moment was old......

I'm not much of an Akame fan... I'm a Pin fan.... but still... I stil dodn't think Kame and Jin are good as friend as they use to...
(BTW i been tring to advoid talkign about this.. but you guy keep changing it back to this...)

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 17th, '08, 04:05

NanaTorigawa wrote:You guys know that, that Akame moment was old......

I'm not much of an Akame fan... I'm a Pin fan.... but still... I stil dodn't think Kame and Jin are good as friend as they use to...
(BTW i been tring to advoid talkign about this.. but you guy keep changing it back to this...)
so what if we kept going back to the topic? did we break the rules?....it's STILL about Jin....

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 17th, '08, 04:09

@shosef: Arigatoo for the info~ :cheers: and I remember the converstaion when Kame came to Yukan Club shooting and went to Jin~ and yeah~ thanks to Yoko for all these information :cheers:

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 17th, '08, 04:11

Robina wrote:@shosef: Arigatoo for the info~ :cheers: and I remember the converstaion when Kame came to Yukan Club shooting and went to Jin~ and yeah~ thanks to Yoko for all these information :cheers:
no problem... :D :D :D :D ....i love Jin when he's with his friends cuz he's so funny and happy to be with them.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 17th, '08, 11:10

shosef wrote:

so what if we kept going back to the topic? did we break the rules?....it's STILL about Jin....
Yeah~~~ Ur right I wanted to say that too.
So if u dont like it.... dont read, ignore it... Better yet dont say anything about it.
I love that they SEEM to at least get along with eachother, I mean their in the SAME band after all.... so lets rejoice AKAMEEEEE!!!!!!~~~xDDDD

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Mar 17th, '08, 12:23

so, it's mean kame will not hesitate to change his clothes or whatever in front of jin? well, why this story come out late?
Maybe Jin need a moustache in his new drama. Who's know?

I cannot stop from falling in love with jin again and again

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 17th, '08, 14:06

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
shosef wrote:

Yeah~~~ Ur right I wanted to say that too.
So if u dont like it.... dont read, ignore it... Better yet dont say anything about it.
I love that they SEEM to at least get along with eachother, I mean their in the SAME band after all.... so lets rejoice AKAMEEEEE!!!!!!~~~xDDDD
i know....don't reply if you don't want the info given...nobody's forcing you to comment about it...so put a lid on it...just like when you hear a rumor you don't go all worked up over it....i've been posting for the past 2 years in Jin's thread...and if a person just annoy me but doesn't insult or troll, i just ignore him/her...

BACK TO JIN:

* read a translation of the interview in POTATO April 2008...i just love it when Jin talks about wanting to go to EUROPE...i so agree with him...next to ASIA, EUROPE is the next continent i like to visit....though i'm surprised that he wants to go to hollywood, when we know how he hates paparazzi... hollywood paparazzi is worse than japan if you ask me...but then again i also know how he loves doing his job....so i guess i could understand it....

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 17th, '08, 14:25

NanaTorigawa
you can always post Pin information here 8) as it's Jin related
akame are working in the same group. As long-term co-workers, they sure get along well with each other, but it's obvious that they are not friends as they don't hang out and they each has different friend circle. Yoko plays fangirl role there because he's such a smart guy that he knows how to entertain fans.
shosef wrote: read a translation of the interview in POTATO April 2008...i just love it when Jin talks about wanting to go to EUROPE...i so agree with him...next to ASIA, EUROPE is the next continent i like to visit....though i'm surprised that he wants to go to hollywood, when we know how he hates paparazzi... hollywood paparazzi is worse than japan if you ask me...but then again i also know how he loves doing his job....so i guess i could understand it....
Jin's really the action type, as a few weeks after this interview he went to Spain with Yuu-kun^^
Jin can try to contact Ang Lee if he wants to star in Hollywood~;P

lena akanishi

Post by lena akanishi » Mar 17th, '08, 16:20

and Ang Lee will put Jin in an Asian version of "Brokeback Mountain" LOL

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 18th, '08, 00:21

I'm sorry makign you guys mad.... I feel i can't be a fan if i always get people geting mad at me..... and i feel your saying i cant be a fan and not post on here....

And i hate fights.. but that whay happens when your a fan....

Never mind about it....

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 18th, '08, 00:40

Thats not what we ment at all and its stupid to say just because ppl say what they think, that we're saying you cant be here..!! we're just saying its ABOUT JIN....some ppl dont like akame some ppl do... some ppl are just plain sarcastic about it.. so who really cares, I think it just rubs the wrong way when somebody says it in a rude manner like what U said that its Old... or this
some of us DONT CARE... we love akame, becuase like I said they are in the same band... I think U should get along with the other band members if Ur gonna be together with ur band like every other day.... or everyday for that manner.
Its just like when a JE boy gets a girlfriend and we fans get all hysterical about it... theres nothing we can do about it can we... best way to show is on the old pi thread when new ppl came and asked about Pi and Abiru Yuu... and the ones that had been there for quite sometime where like.. "OH THAT AGAIN....we've already diskussed this SOOO many times, not another time please"... I was like WTH.. theyre new they cant know its just a rumour... and well I told them what IU thought of theire attitude... Im sorry if it seemed we were getting mad at you... I just think it was a bit rude... maybe my answer was too.. but thats how I thought of it that moment...

and im sorry for the long comment xDD and the bit offtopicness

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 18th, '08, 04:01

I'm sorry.. i won't talk anymore.. i happen to have a really low respect for myself.... and i seem to make peopel made at me for speaking my mind..w hcih i rarely too... i won't talk anymore.... bye...

Jin still in my heart thou... hahaha

lena akanishi

Post by lena akanishi » Mar 18th, '08, 04:35

NanaTorigawa wrote:I'm sorry.. i won't talk anymore.. i happen to have a really low respect for myself.... and i seem to make peopel made at me for speaking my mind..w hcih i rarely too... i won't talk anymore.... bye...

dude, don't leave... :-(

i'm new here and i've enjoyed reading your posts..everyone is enttitled to their own opinion..we're all Jin fans here. Don't have low self-respect because of this. I happen to like any pairings with Jin in it: Akame, PIN, Jinda, Jinru even Jinno not because I believe in the pairings but because it makes the fans happy. And Akame makes a lot of KAT-TUN fans happy. It's like the ultimate member ai in KAT-TUN instead of seeing them not liking each other and they had a long history together. I also think PIN is adorable too because they're real best friends.

i hope you'll stay.. :-)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 18th, '08, 10:08

NanaTorigawa wrote:I'm sorry.. i won't talk anymore.. i happen to have a really low respect for myself.... and i seem to make peopel mad at me for speaking my mind..w hcih i rarely too... i won't talk anymore.... bye...

uhm....with my explanation (IDK if ppl really agree to it but thats what I thought of the situation) I was trying to say we're not mad at you.. come on who wants wank in this Fandom... I have low self- esteem to... but im like **** on everything tell your mind (my friend thought me that XD) u told your mind... we're not mad at you we just told you to Ignore the fact that some like Akame... I mean Jin is the A in Akame deshou... as he is the In in Pin... as in.. U dont really have to comment onnit like shosef said~~~.

like lena akanishi said, Akame makes alot of KAT-TUN fans happy~~~and to some extent it is like that~~~ but im like, if I dont like a subject im not gonna comment onnit... because why should I, U know... and we never wanted to make you leave... lolz at that

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 18th, '08, 10:44

Nana, i never ever want to fight with anyone here...ask those who have been here when the old thread of Jin was like still 40 pages until it grew to 600 pages..i was there...along the way there were many newcomers..and i always make it a point to welcome them and be nice to them..and i don't actually mind when you said this "You guys know that, that Akame moment was old......'m not much of an Akame fan... I'm a Pin fan.... but still... I stil dodn't think Kame and Jin are good as friend as they use to... "....what rubbed me the wrong way was this sentence (BTW i been tring to advoid talkign about this.. but you guy keep changing it back to this...)...it's like i forced you to TALK about it...when i didn't...i just wanted to open a topic...which is the purpose of this thread...TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT JIN......and i don't just post AKAME stuff (though i must admit i love this paring), if you remember i also post tidbits of PIN stuff especially when Pi writes something about Jin in his nikki and all the other pairings too like MARUJIN......i always welcome when people speak their mind...but there's also what we call being TACTFUL and RESPECTFUL....otherwise the world we live in would be in chaos...anyway let's forget about it...i want to move on now...

CARTOON KAT-TUN
credits to jin_daily lj

*i laughed so hard during the part where the staff asked Jin and Maru if they wanted to know the reason why they are doing the PUNISHMENT...and the staff-san gave them a radio and told them to press the play button...and the first line of REAL FACE played on the radio..(for those who didn't know the first line translates to I want to always live on the edge of things).....and Maru said is this the reason?...and the staff replied we want to help you to live on the edge....Jin replied i didn't really mean it when i sang that part....
:lol :lol :lol ....Bakanishi trying to dodge the punishment...LMAO

*and Jin again teasing Maru when there was an evidence that a horse licked Maru...and Jin asked the owner what the name of the horse *patting Maru*....LMAO...bad Jin...

*love it when Jin said towards the end when Maru and JIn went to the office and asked if there's anything they could do to help...and the CK staff said preferably somewhere cold...and to that JIn said to Maru that someday they should beat up the staff... :lol :lol :lol ..violent Jin strikes again....
Last edited by shosef on Mar 18th, '08, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 18th, '08, 10:55

LOLz zo cartoon kattun xDDD are there sdubs out for this one yet??? I dont watch it with subs because I watch it the moment it comes out XDDD but I really wanna see this one with subs becuase I only understoon like half of what was being said xDDD~~~

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 18th, '08, 11:16

LeckerSchmecker wrote:LOLz zo cartoon kattun xDDD are there sdubs out for this one yet??? I dont watch it with subs because I watch it the moment it comes out XDDD but I really wanna see this one with subs becuase I only understoon like half of what was being said xDDD~~~
i don't think there's a subbed vid out yet.... :-)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 18th, '08, 11:36

shosef wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:LOLz zo cartoon kattun xDDD are there sdubs out for this one yet??? I dont watch it with subs because I watch it the moment it comes out XDDD but I really wanna see this one with subs becuase I only understoon like half of what was being said xDDD~~~
i don't think there's a subbed vid out yet.... :-)
NUOOOO ;OO;~~~ *dies*... Iwanna see Jin in evil mode~~~ plus him and the cute little boy... tmr... I cant wait :wub: :wub: its like.. "Jin... you can be the father of my baby's too if u want." xD "better yet im gonna make you be the father!" *evil grin* xD

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 18th, '08, 13:22

KAT-TUN TRIVIAS:

*I just wanted to post this...credit to Extremedivas @ bakanosekai....

|| Kamenashi Kazuya ||

The facts :
* When he was in Shogakko (elementary school) he was chosen as one of Japan’s representative of an International Baseball Tournament(!) for shogakkusei (elementary school students). - (somehow this doesn't surprise me...)

* We all know he have two oniisan and one otōto. But apparently his first oniisan was a karate champion, and was number one in Japan in his high-school years. His second oniisan was a Judo athlete of the Kantō region (I’m not sure if he still is) - (it's in the genes...they're all good....just make you love him more)

* In Chugakko (Junior high, lasted 3 yrs in Japan) he entered the Judo club while in his first year (because of his oniisan’s influence), the basketball club while he’s in his second year, and the soccer club when in his third year. - (such a hardworking guy, makes him more adorable..)

* The book labeled him as ‘KAT-TUN ichi yoshi no ROMANTIST’ meaning, of course, KAT-TUN’s number one romantic. - (i'm sorry....i have to disagree with this...i always thought that Koki is the most romantic among the group....)

* In Kazuya’s page, the author speaks a lot about what he prefers in a girl. One of them is that he doesn’t mind his girlfriend being jealous (of him). Because it made him feel like the girl really loves (wants) him. If she isn’t the type to get jealous he’d try to make her too^^;; because he’s definitely the type to worry over his girlfriend, and he’ll feel calm if he knows she’s worry about him, too. - (don't worry Kame....your gf will have plenty of reasons to get jealous...with all those girls chasing after you...LOL)

* He won’t mind his girlfriend being selfish. I.e. if she suddenly calls up and wants him to come over, even if he got work the following day, he’ll prolly come. - (such a good bf...can i be your gf?...LOL)

* He had once written an entry in his journal saying: "the sky today looked very clear, as if it was waiting for me. And so I looked at it longer." the author thinks that that’s his romantic sentimentalist coming through in that entry. - (such a deep person...never guessed him to be like that...on the other hand with his personality it's not that surprising...)

* He doesn’t mind having arguments (with lovers) because after they got through that they can be closer. Things might get rough because of something, but if after that the two of them still want to be together then that’s true love. - (i so a agree with you Kame...)

* He’s the type of person that can say romantic things to your face with a straight face and mean it. - (Can i have a sample of this please?....LMAO)

* He also prefers both parties to be who they really are and be natural. - (of course, we don't want to be in a relationship where we don't know the other well....)

The rumours:
* This book was published in 2005, and up to then, Kazuya had had rumours, gossips, lies spread around about him with quite a handful of people.

* One of those people is Gotoh Maki. You may have heard this. (I haven’t though) peculiarly, it is said that one of the reasons was because they came from the same area. The both of them are natives of Tochigi-ken. Which is north of Tokyo, about a two hours train-ride away. It wasn’t until he entered Shogakko that Kazuya moved to Tokyo.

* The second one is a girl named Sakai Ayana.

* The third, and this one was the one that rumoured to actually have a serious relationship with Kazuya (as apposed to the two rumours above, who’re just passing things). The girl was not of the entertainment business, but she was reported to be very rich (rumour has it she was the one who gave Kazuya his Louis Vuitton bag -_-;; there was also a pic of him riding an expensive car (and we all know the boys ride trains) which was said to be hers. The rumour of the ‘rich girl’ spread so bad (along with the buzz about the ‘presents’) that the management then put a stop on it by prohibiting the boys to receive gifts from anybody, even if they were given in person (because gifts via fan-mail had always been banned and resend back)

* The forth was when Kazuya was sporting an injury on his bum (? I did not know of this. D’you guys have any idea? When did he ever got hurt like this?) and the one that came to the hospital to see him was Kamei Eiri, a member of Morning Musume (so said the book. I personally have no idea who she is).

Oh, before I forgot, his life motto is: ‘Won’t lose to anything - Surprised anyone?

|| Akanishi Jin ||
His data : He’s an O-gatan (meaning his blood type is O), he admits his specialty is to dance, and his life motto is: ‘A piece of cake’. - (ok...what the hell is your motto supposed to mean Jin?...LMAO)

The facts :
* He wanted to get into Johhnys because when he was in his first year of Chugakko he saw Nishikido Ryo dancing in a TV show. - (wonder if Jin will say this again...somehow i can just imagine Ryo's smug face when Jin if ever will admit this again...LMAO)

* He was actually a native of the Chiba prefecture.

* A fan had once gave him a Japanese dictionary and told him to please improve his language^^;; - (hope it helped...LOL...poor Jin....)

* Kouki’s little brother adores Akanishi. - (i love Koki's bro just by hearing this....)

* He applied to have a driving license along with Yuichi, but Yuichi got it first and he was real annoyed with it. Although it was admitted (not by Akanishi though) that by default, the best driver in KAT-TUN is Kazuya. - (somehow i just imagine Jin, who hates to lose, upon hearing that he won't get his license and Maru did....he must have been so irritated...LOL)

* A lot of people who are close to him refer to him as an ‘okochama’ (or a little kid), mainly because of his childish ‘selfishness’. (before anybody throw rotten tomatoes at me, my translator was using the Indonesian word ‘egois’ for this and the English word for that is ‘selfish’) he also isn’t the one that would take kindly to criticism, especially with his dancing. If somebody told him to do more of this or that chances are he won’t listen. - (somehow i'm not surprised....)

* Like Ueda, he also doesn’t really like to listen to other people.

* What he dreams after getting his driving license is to drive up to minato mirai, a place near sea, driving an American car, and he did, alone.- (as i said...when i made up his mind...he'll do it)

* People that had got on his car are: Kouki, Yuichi, Ueda, and Tomohisa.

* He really, *really* likes his cellphone. There’s not a moment –while waiting for the train or at the studio- when he wouldn’t play with it. - (Jin, the cellphone addict....LOL)

* He likes to call his friends on those times to talk about unimportant things but would promptly hang up and say ‘hey, I don’t have much time,’ when his breaks are over.

* When he first sang the song he wrote himself, ‘hesitate’ the fans’ reactions weren’t about how cool it was that he’s writing a song, but they were puzzling about how come he knows such a difficult word like ‘hesitate’ – (mean fans...LMAO...)

|| Tanaka Kouki ||

The facts and rumours:
* Kouki got tattoos on his left forearm and his right middle finger. Which coincidentely are on the same exact places as Morita Go’s tattoos.

* Friends reported him to be a very attentive person.

* Like Akanishi, Kouki is also a native of the Chiba prefecture.

* His kanji ‘Kouki’ means holy/sacred and normally people pronounce it as ‘Sei’. But his parents decided to pronounce it as ‘Kouki’. Originally, when his mother conceived him, they prepared that same kanji as a girl’s name, and was going to be pronounced ‘maria’. (Maaya-san sweatdropped at this -_-;; it’s imposible~~)

* Despite his tough exterior, Kouki is said to be a very ‘yasashii’ person (kind-hearted). - ( i so agree with this...aside from Maru, i think Koki is one of the nicest person...)

* At the age of 17, Kouki was caught dating with a current girlfriend named Abiru Ryu. Which is of course a gross breach of the Johnny’s Commandment. Plus, he was caught at a place called Izakaya, which is a bar/restaurant type of place. And they served alcohol there. - (good thing he wasn't suspended like Uchi and Kusano....)

* It was said that actually, in 2003, there was a talk of KAT-TUN debuting/producing a CD. But then a fan (the book said it was a yarakashi) questioned Kouki about it, and for reason unbeknownst to me he spilled the news. He said ‘yes, there is a talk of us debuting’. Perhaps he was too elated. Perhaps he was just too young. The news then spread like fire thanks to the fan. Their sachou (Kitagawa Johnny) was livid when he learned that that happened and so he postponed the debut -_- - (somehow upon reading this, i was saying Johnny is so mean....)

* There was a period of time when he was being ignored by the rest of the group, -…hmm… another sense of dejavu….- times when if he talks in shows and whatever nobody would respond to him. He also got to be a little funny at the time. A recorded event stated that he once was seen yelling something at the top of his lungs in a busy district in Tokyo. Or coming out of his school and brushed his teeth in the middle of the road. - (wonder when they ignored Koki?....i know that Koki, when KAT-TUN was just starting was the most vocal about not wanting to be part of it....maybe it was during this time?...help people?...)

* On a different note, his hobby is to modify clothes. He likes making his own shirts out of ordinary stuff. - (this was clearly shown by the gift KAT-TUN gave to Ne-Yo...which was designed by Koki...).

* He owns a T-Shirt with the word ‘STAN’ written at the front. He made it himself. The ‘S’ stands for the name of a close friend of his. The ‘TA’ stands for ‘Tanaka’ and the ‘N’ is for ‘Nakamaru’. - (*cries*...i remembered the time when he said that Maru is one of the most important person in his life...such a nice friendship they have....)

* His life’s motto is: ‘Bushido to wa, shinu. Koko to mitsuketari’ …….I understood what it meant after discussing it for quite a while with Maaya-san. But essentially the meaning is…he holds the discipline of the samurai ways (the bushido) as the anchor of his life, and to go against it would mean death. And he understood that completely. - (i think he lived by his motto...from my point of view...he did everything he could and did his best....)

|| Taguchi Junnosuke ||

I really only have some small stuff about Junno T_T blame the book, not me,[/color]the facts :
* Junno’s parents divorced when he was a young child - (poor Junno)

* Because of that, he got to move around a lot since he’s small. Apparently he was born in *Kanagawa-ken* tho.

* It is said that he has a bad sense of fashion, and that if he shops with Kouki, everytime he picked out a shirt Kouki would always have to stop him like: ‘No, Junno, not that one,don’t do it to yourself XD’ - (is Junno really that bad?....LOL...good thing Koki's with him....)

* His dry sense of humour is notorious, and people are puzzled at how come he could deliver such a dry joke but stayed smiling cheerfully as if his joke was really good. - (i could never understand how he could smile like that always.....it must be tiring....)

* It was said that since his parents had divorced, above everyone else Junno knows the important of a smile the most. That’s why he could basically smile in front of everything. - (i so feel for Junno right now...)

* Hobby: camera (he likes photography, apparently OMG Ephe’s OTP~~)

* He’s good at dealing with electronic gadgets - (well no surprise since all of KAT-TUN said this....)

* His motto: Mottainai. ^^;; …I don’t think I have to translate that…besides, I have no idea what’s the equivalent of that in English… I know the translation for that in sundanese tho ^.~

|| Ueda Tatsuya ||

the facts:
* He’s a native of the Kanagawa prefecture.

* His hobby is guitar, and his talent is also the guitar. He has no life motto.

* This book tells you mainly of stuff that made Ueda earned his nickname ‘fushigi-chan’. (fushigi means weird, peculiar). Imma quote some of it.

* He’d once said, when being asked of his hometown, that he came from a fairyland. - (*dies from laughing*...Tat-chan, the fairy princess...LMAO)

* At the MC part of a concert they did in Osaka, Akanishi once asked him (because they didn’t have work the previous day) what he was doing yesterday. He answered that he broke his sunglasses some time before (you the one that looks like Gackt’s? yeah, that one) and he spent the day in his hotel room, with all the lights of, and with only a candle as illumination, and was fixing the sunglasses. He’s only gluing the thing back together, but he said that by doing it like that it seems like he’s doing an operation of something. - (LMAO...so cute...i want to see this...)

* He said if he has 1 million yen he’d use it for plastic surgery. - (why ever for Tat-chan?...you look fine....)

People close to him said that when he first joined KAT-TUN they called him ‘cute’. But then as he started to change images and all that they said he’s weird. - (poor Tat-chan...at least he's more sociable now....)

* He bought the exact same necklace that Gackt has, (made by his favorite brand [deaf breed]) for a jaw-dropping price of 240.000¥. The price of the bracelet is 110.000¥. Before that he likes to wear a necklace he got from Takki. - (ok....Tat-chan is really rich...and i remember when Koki commented about Ueda's house...something about it being fancy or something...)

* Because he doesn’t like to listen to other people’s opinion, even though previously people around him tried to give him advices about his ever-changing images, now they just let him be himself.

|| Nakamaru Yuichi ||

The facts:
* He’s a native of Tokyo. His life’s motto is ‘just do it’

* Maru loves ASTRONOMY. A WHOLE LOT.

* When he was a kid a neighbor of his gave him a whole stack of astronomy books (about 15-16 books) and he read them all and become obsessed with it.

* In Japan his knowledge in all those cosmic stuff is pretty high-grade.

* He likes to watch stars with a telescope and he even ate ‘cosmic-food’ (that’s the type of food astronauts eat in space, you know,)

* He babbled a lot about this stuff to everybody. Even fans, and mostly at first they’d be interested in what he’s talking but then they’ll get bored ^^;;. He told these stuff to KAT-TUN too, and Akanishi had once asked if Martians really exist. - (LMAO...oh JIn..my cute bakanishi...LMAO...)

* He sometimes discuss astronomy with Kazapon(? I did not know that^^). And it’ll usually annoy Akanishi because Maru would ‘sound so intelligent’. And Kouki’s comment was: ‘yeah, definitely more than you,’ -( i just know that Maru's intelligent....mean Koki...LOL)

* His dream in life is to go to the outer space.

* He was infamous for never being on time. Once, while KAT-TUN was about to go to Osaka from Tokyo for a concert, he came late and the manager was very angry and scolded him. So much so that he reportedly cried. - (poor Maru...*hugs Maru*...)

* He is a very intelligent person, and it shows in the way he talks. But he doesn’t really like to talk in public and was actually a shy person by nature, so it rarely ever shows.

* Inside KAT-TUN, where a lot of the members got strong personalities (and a lot of them very stubborn, too) Maru was said to be the one that balanced them out. - (this is very obvious....i believe KAT-TUN would have disband a long time ago (at the very least very very strained) if Maru isn't there to meditiate)

* But on the other hand, he’s also a pretty short-tempered person - (HUH?!? i just can't imagine Maru being short-tempered...)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 18th, '08, 14:23

To Kame: Eri belongs to Momusu~~~ yes... I AM A FAN!!! I should know xDDD he's also been photographed with Tanaka Reina and Ishikawa Rika~~~those two are from MoMusu too...

To Koki: the girls name is Abiru Yuu, and she's a gavure model... ppl says she also dies AV... IDK about this... but she's supposed to be going out with Tomohisa now... fans are going haywire.. though the rumour is way old (meaning the Tomo x Yuu rumour xD) XDD lolz

To Jin: I read that fan giving him the book thing too on Ricci's website XDDD~~~I was on the floor with laughter

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Mar 19th, '08, 16:33

MINAAAA VOTE 4 JIN
赤西仁(KAT-TUN)

http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/milky86.html

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Mar 19th, '08, 17:27

shosef thanx for the trivia facts about KAT-TUN. Was fun to read.
It was said that since his parents had divorced, above everyone else Junno knows the important of a smile the most. That’s why he could basically smile in front of everything.
I almost cried when I read this about Junno. Such a sweet side of him there, and that's why I love seeing Junno's smile, so kawaii. OK, I'm getting off-topic with Junno XD

The funny part was that a fan gave Jin a dictionary to improve his language, looooool XD And the part when he asked if Martians really existed, loooool. We love our Bakanishi, loool XD

iceblossom

Post by iceblossom » Mar 19th, '08, 18:18

JIN NEEDS YOU!!! :wub:
pls vote for jin on the popularity poll!!
onegaishimasu~

http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/milky86.html

JIN is currently no.5.. his name in kanji is 赤西仁(KAT-TUN)..

after clicking/selecting, scroll to the bottom and click on the left tab to vote. (will be directed to new pg)
u may leave your comment then click on the grey tab for confirmation of vote. (will be directed to new pg)
a new page will show the confirmation of your vote to JIN...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 19th, '08, 21:06

Ginoru wrote: Let them work fine and bring us a good (ROCK) album soon :) Pleaseee
inşallah :D :pray: :pray: :pray:

Shosef: don't if it's because i think AKAME is not very close nowadays, but i think that conversation is cold :blink However Yoko is really cool :D
shosef wrote: BACK TO JIN:

* read a translation of the interview in POTATO April 2008...i just love it when Jin talks about wanting to go to EUROPE...i so agree with him...next to ASIA, EUROPE is the next continent i like to visit....though i'm surprised that he wants to go to hollywood, when we know how he hates paparazzi... hollywood paparazzi is worse than japan if you ask me...but then again i also know how he loves doing his job....so i guess i could understand it....
What about Euroasia (TURKEY)??? :wub: :wub:
shosef wrote:
*i laughed so hard during the part where the staff asked Jin and Maru if they wanted to know the reason why they are doing the PUNISHMENT...and the staff-san gave them a radio and told them to press the play button...and the first line of REAL FACE played on the radio..(for those who didn't know the first line translates to I want to always live on the edge of things).....and Maru said is this the reason?...and the staff replied we want to help you to live on the edge....Jin replied i didn't really mean it when i sang that part....
XD he's fun and cute
shosef wrote: * Junno’s parents divorced when he was a young child - (poor Junno)
XD now i see, why he said he has never lived with his family at home (something like this)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 20th, '08, 00:14

Okay, i'm trying to take your advice, Ginoru, and checking the d-addicts thread every now and then on my own. Haha.
shosef wrote:CARTOON KAT-TUN
credits to jin_daily lj

Was this the latest Cartoon KAT-TUN episode? I'm still on episode 5. I was trying to watch all the subbed ones but then got side-tracked yet again. :wink:

That's too funny about Jin saying that he didn't really mean it when he sang the 1st line of Real Face. He does have a point though 'cause maybe they're just singing it just to sing it. Not everything has to be taken literally. Hehe. Though i can see KAT-TUN trying to live on the edge. But good one, Jin. :-)
I'm sure the lovely chikara21 @LJ will eventually sub it soon enough. :-)

And good grief, shosef, that's a really long trivia post. But thanks for sharing! I'll have to go back and read it some other time when i have more time, which seems to be lacking nowadays. BTW, is some of that trivia also posted on Wiki? Come to think of it, i still haven't even read their Wiki yet. :unsure:

Oh, and i just got my KAT-TUN calendar yesterday. Woohoo! :cheers: I totally love it. And it was great to see most of the pics for the first time. I still haven't taken the eco shopping bag out yet though. Have any of you sported it yet? It'd be so cool to run into other KAT-TUN fans on the street with it. Haha. We could kinda make some kind of silent acknowledgment about sharing the same fandom by just giving a nod and a big smile as we pass each other. :wub:

BTW, did any of you buy last year's calendar? How does it compare to this year's? And is there always a goody that comes with it?

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 20th, '08, 07:04

i just read the translation of KAT-TUN STYLE aired last 03/19/2008. And you could see Jin confessing his love for Ryo here.... :lol :lol :lol ...i'm so jealous....though wasn't Jin jealous cuz when Junno and Jin first asked Ryo who he liked in KAT-TUN Ryo said Kame...and afterwhich Ryo then named the other 4 members of KAT-TUN Koki, Maru and Taguchi....of course Jin was like, my name's not there...and Ryo said on the contrary i don't like those 5 people (meaning the rest of KAT-TUN), i like Akanishi-kun only... :lol :lol :lol ....the second time Junno and Jin asked Ryo, Ryo answered Akanishi so fast....LMAO...he must really like Jin....after this Jin said i love you to Ryo....and Jin said this so seriously...

EDIT:

*just saw this week's epi of CK...Jin was so adorable with the child...poor Maru, the child picked Jin over him...the snowman Maru made was good though, so it should make up the the coldness he experienced...Jin without make-up is the best....love his hair when he tied it....so pretty...

*the new DOCOMO CM with Jin is soooooooooooooooo cute.....he was so adorable when he wanted to touch the girl's hand but stopped cuz he got all shy...he scratched his face instead...LMAO...so cute....the CM was good..it's like a short movie....

Here's the link:

*and before i forgot...congratulations to Jin's younger bro Reio for landing a role for the movie...he'll use Souta for his screen name...cuz as he said, he doesn't want to live under Jin's shadow...so, CONGRATULATIONS to him....hope he'll do well...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 21st, '08, 01:44

OMG The CM :wub: ITS SO CUTE *flails some more* XD

shosef Thanks for sharing the trivia :D Omg I remember reading about a fan giving Jin a dictionary XD Things like that make me miss Bakanishi D;
:cry: Junno's trivia part was kinda sad.. and he's always smiling all the time too >.< Makes me like him more :3
Hehe, Tat-chan and fairies~ I see that used all the time in fics :lol
dsgdaga Maru with a short temper? USO D: I find it impossible to believe XD

Ah yeah, I read about Reio on LJ :3 Congrats Reio! That's pretty cool that he's using an alias so his future fans won't be influenced by Jin (though it's pretty easy to find out they're brothers XD)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 21st, '08, 01:44

shosef wrote:i just read the translation of KAT-TUN STYLE aired last 03/19/2008. And you could see Jin confessing his love for Ryo here.... :lol :lol :lol ...i'm so jealous....though wasn't Jin jealous cuz when Junno and Jin first asked Ryo who he liked in KAT-TUN Ryo said Kame...and afterwhich Ryo then named the other 4 members of KAT-TUN Koki, Maru and Taguchi....of course Jin was like, my name's not there...and Ryo said on the contrary i don't like those 5 people (meaning the rest of KAT-TUN), i like Akanishi-kun only... :lol :lol :lol ....the second time Junno and Jin asked Ryo, Ryo answered Akanishi so fast....LMAO...he must really like Jin....after this Jin said i love you to Ryo....and Jin said this so seriously...
Hehe, i listened to that one too. It was really cute. I guess the fan they decided to call up (or probably it was planned all along) was Ryo. I thought it was really funny when Ryo said he liked Kame the most. :-) Not to mention how ecstatic Jin was when Junno asked the question again and this time Ryo said Jin was whom he likes more. Jin was totally like "yes!"

Aww, it doesn't seem like Junno gets picked much huh? If i were called up i would pick Junno. Hehe.
shosef wrote:*and before i forgot...congratulations to Jin's younger bro Reio for landing a role for the movie...he'll use Souta for his screen name...cuz as he said, he doesn't want to live under Jin's shadow...so, CONGRATULATIONS to him....hope he'll do well...
What movie is Reio going to be in?

And shosef, that youtube clip that you posted at LJ of Jin and Tackey shopping looks cute. I didn't know that Tackey knew how to drive. Does Jin know how to drive too?

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 21st, '08, 02:12

beanybeans wrote: What movie is Reio going to be in?

And shosef, that youtube clip that you posted at LJ of Jin and Tackey shopping looks cute. I didn't know that Tackey knew how to drive. Does Jin know how to drive too?
*don't know the name of the movie Reio will be in...if i know i'll post it...all i know is that he'll be a soldier in the movie...

*Yup..Jin do know how to drive....remember the pic where Rosa was at the back?...Jin was the one driving...and also when they we're younger Jin said that when he was driving, Yamapi spilled some coffee on the car...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 21st, '08, 02:22

beanybeans wrote: What movie is Reio going to be in?
Hm... on LJ it says 三十九枚の年賀状 which would be 39 mai no nengajyou

um... translated as 39 New Year's Cards?

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 21st, '08, 02:23

shosef wrote:*don't know the name of the movie Reio will be in...if i know i'll post it...all i know is that he'll be a soldier in the movie...
Hmm, like in a war, maybe? Interesting.
shosef wrote:*Yup..Jin do know how to drive....remember the pic where Rosa was at the back?...Jin was the one driving...and also when they we're younger Jin said that when he was driving, Yamapi spilled some coffee on the car...
I'm sure i missed that post. It's hard to keep in general with huge fandom. I've seen the name Rosa before. Is she a little girl in one of the Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes? Anyway, that's cool that Jin knows how to drive. Now i'm wondering about the rest of KAT-TUN. I'm also wondering if he might've sneaked in some driving while he was in LA. Hmm...

EDIT: Thanks, KuroiUsagi, for the name of Reio's movie. I realize that i've been posting around the same time as you for my last two posts that i don't see the info until after the fact. LOL.

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 21st, '08, 05:47

waaaaaaaa......
i wanna see the episode where jin played with a cute little boy (yu-kun)
yu-kun is really really cute ne...
jin really likes children too

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 21st, '08, 15:23

shosef wrote: EDIT:
*and before i forgot...congratulations to Jin's younger bro Reio for landing a role for the movie...he'll use Souta for his screen name...cuz as he said, he doesn't want to live under Jin's shadow...so, CONGRATULATIONS to him....hope he'll do well...
nice news :D looking forward to watch it :thumleft:

edit1: i've just listened KAT-TUN style XD

''kanisa oogata seira jin usagi ni kawatte akanishi yo'' XD did i write correct ?? XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 21st, '08, 23:08

Not sure but the Sailor Jin thing was interesting XD Except I can't picture him in a sailor moon outfit >.> He's too manly D8

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 22nd, '08, 00:54

Ahhh.... Just saying.. i've come back.. and sorry for what i said earlier... and Reio in a movie.. for what i said earlier... and Reio in a movie..cool..
Also.... I watched Cartoon Kat-tun and i LOVE jin and the baby!!!!!!
and he seem so hapy witht he baby!! Baby liked Jin too..... Poor Nakamaeu.. gettign al the bad stufff....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 22nd, '08, 02:12

Hi girls!! I am back!!! I missed coming around here!! What did i miss!!!??

I had to format my comp and it was hell to put it all back togueter (thanks Lecker you helped a lot !!! :wub: )....

So Reio is going to be in a film???!!! How?? Is there any news about this OoO! Soo surprised

Saw Cartoon Hokkaido, i wish they had shown more Jin dad :( He is going to be such a good one!! From the first part i loved the "freeze Kame" part and in the second i really liked how Jin tied his hair :)

I see tha new Docomo is out too :) I have missed so many things!!! But not back on track!!

And waiting for the album!!!!!

Beany good option ;)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 22nd, '08, 02:15

w00t w00t Ginoru U finally managed to do it ^^~~*hugs you*

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 22nd, '08, 06:46

HAPPY 2ND YEAR DEBUT ANNIVERSARY KAT-TUN....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

*in the years to come, i wish that you have grown as a group and develop a bond that is stronger than any fights or misunderstandings.

*i wish they'll make more songs like their pre-debut days...it's very good and catchy...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 22nd, '08, 09:03

Happy Anniversay'' :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 22nd, '08, 20:28

YESS!! Lecker i did it!!! It was horrible but i think it is ok now, but just in case Cross my fingers!!....now i need to liste to Butterfly again LOL

CONGRATS ON THIS TWO YEARS!! I feel like it has been just a year and a half!! but next month it will be a year since Jin came back so i guess it is a double Anniversary!!!

For their future i want more rock, more freedom (both musical and personal) and more opportunities to develope.

Oh! and another one too, I hope Kattun fans learn to work toguether in harmony (like Arashi's...)

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 23rd, '08, 04:12

Yeah! KAT-TUN 2nd YEAR Debut ANNIVERSARY
Baka mee miss to post it yesterday =P
and minna~ wanna ask you did u ever imagine Jin doing a role like a ..... Samurai? ^O^ hmm~ imagine the anime Jin as Kenshin (anime/manga role) :D ok~ i am dreaming right? :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 23rd, '08, 12:03

he has a moustache now :D maybe it has something to do with a dorama.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 23rd, '08, 17:21

Ginoru wrote:CONGRATS ON THIS TWO YEARS!! I feel like it has been just a year and a half!! but next month it will be a year since Jin came back so i guess it is a double Anniversary!!!

For their future i want more rock, more freedom (both musical and personal) and more opportunities to develope.

Oh! and another one too, I hope Kattun fans learn to work toguether in harmony (like Arashi's...)
Oh wow, yeah, it is gonna be a year soon since Jin's trip to the US. I can't believe how fast time flies.

Totally agree with the rock thing. Seriously, if it weren't for their music, i might not have liked them as much. I definitely them in general but it definitely helps if i like listening to their music too, especially if that's one of the main things that they do.

Really? Arashi's fans are that harmonious?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 23rd, '08, 19:01

It hasn't even been a year since i liked them... hahahha.... hum..... well can't wait for big annerversities.... liek 5th or 10th. they do special thing with those dates.. Hopefully...

If they do a concert i want to be there to the concert...^__^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 24th, '08, 00:11

beanybeans wrote: Oh wow, yeah, it is gonna be a year soon since Jin's trip to the US. I can't believe how fast time flies.

Totally agree with the rock thing. Seriously, if it weren't for their music, i might not have liked them as much. I definitely them in general but it definitely helps if i like listening to their music too, especially if that's one of the main things that they do.

Really? Arashi's fans are that harmonious?
In fact it is going to be a year of his comeback (and i still have to clean my Sendai pics XD ) and a year and a half since he went in hiatus, but lets leave that in the past and look forward :)

Yes, i understand, at first i just tapped in them out of curiosity until i listened to "Butterfly", then i thought that there was something really interesting with this guys

Yes, they are,
from well organized sites full of files, pics and info day by day with no locked posts or friend sharing issues most of the time, to having no fights between fans of one member against fans of another one, neither this one is better than the other etc...

Nana there is still a long way for those annyversaries and it is going to be a bumpy road...

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 24th, '08, 03:18

AKAME

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... tml#cutid1

http://www.sbf-productions.com/kat-tun/ ... opic=566.0

*i find it so cute that while Kame and Koki were busting their asses off doing DB...Jin was at the backstage...eating bento...LMAO

*Kame was so cute when he interchanged Jin to Hitoshi later on the exchange with Koki....LMAO...

*and Kame calling Jin a very rare fish...LMAO...