Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
gingerakanishi
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 11th, '09, 10:40

Post by gingerakanishi » Aug 20th, '09, 14:12

Can any of you read japanese? I sort of panicked when I read this entry of wendy or newshfan of LJ

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/127722.html


"Two random old clips because the gossip that's been going round the Japanese blog sites the last couple of days makes it sound like I won't have many Jin clips to sub in the future - unless he gets to film things like those cool Michael Jackon dance clips from that Filipino prison...!! The supposed "proof" that Jin does drugs is this picture because of his puffy whacked-out eyes. And this photo was taken at the same club that another Japanese celebrity used to love - and she's just been caught for being a total druggie. So obviously that must mean that everyone who has even been within 200 meters of her is a drug user too...?! Japanese logic for the win loss!!"

no, it can't be true. why do the japanese bloggers write such stuff without proof?[/quote]

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 20th, '09, 14:42

gingerakanishi wrote:Can any of you read japanese? I sort of panicked when I read this entry of wendy or newshfan of LJ

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/127722.html


"Two random old clips because the gossip that's been going round the Japanese blog sites the last couple of days makes it sound like I won't have many Jin clips to sub in the future - unless he gets to film things like those cool Michael Jackon dance clips from that Filipino prison...!! The supposed "proof" that Jin does drugs is this picture because of his puffy whacked-out eyes. And this photo was taken at the same club that another Japanese celebrity used to love - and she's just been caught for being a total druggie. So obviously that must mean that everyone who has even been within 200 meters of her is a drug user too...?! Japanese logic for the win loss!!"

no, it can't be true. why do the japanese bloggers write such stuff without proof?
Yeah im quite shocked too, i never had the idea he would do such a thing.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 20th, '09, 15:17

gingerakanishi & sokajiro

Why panic?

Don't take Newshfan too seriously for bringing that rumor thing front, she doesn't really like neither Kt nor Jin, and japanese uwasa bloggers.... sometimes they are even amusing to read.

Those pictures are oldd as time, well not so much but several months and have been seen all over the place, some come from when Jin facebook was discovered and exposed, as everyone can see that was a B-day and Pi, Jimmy, Yu etc... were there all in the same state Jin is aka drunk (and Jin mostly sleepy as Pi always says Jin ends up being) like everyone ends up being in a crazy bday party, if Jin is acussed of anything then the rest are equally culpable.

Yeah the logic is amazing, so if any of us happen to go to a place where someone did drugs we also do it LOOOOLL

Anyway, don't pay attention to those things most of them come from very bored people. I don't know why Jin is always a tasty objective to throw bad rumors at...that have never been true :)
Last edited by Ginoru on Aug 20th, '09, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gingerakanishi
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 11th, '09, 10:40

Post by gingerakanishi » Aug 20th, '09, 15:26

Ginoru
whew! i guess the guys were just having fun. yeah, Jin is such a sleepy head and a night owl.
i remember in an interview he was asked what's the first thing you do when you wake up
and he replies- go back to sleep. LOL. Jin must be so popular that bored bloggers are making
up stories about him.
thanks a bunch. :-)

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 20th, '09, 15:38

gingerakanishi

You are quite new to all this aren't you?

Be prepeared for all the nonsenses that are going to appear as BANDAGE approaches 8) and more with the themes the movie touches...

Don't think too much about all that if we are going to point at real scandals around Jin....... :scratch: can't think of any that was real.

It's amazing how some persons are just magnets for rumors. For example with this, Yu and Pi are always with Jin and incredibly they are never included in this things...curious isn't it?

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 20th, '09, 16:11

Ginoru wrote:gingerakanishi

You are quite new to all this aren't you?

Be prepeared for all the nonsenses that are going to appear as BANDAGE approaches 8) and more with the themes the movie touches...

Don't think too much about all that if we are going to point at real scandals around Jin....... :scratch: can't think of any that was real.

It's amazing how some persons are just magnets for rumors. For example with this, Yu and Pi are always with Jin and incredibly they are never included in this things...curious isn't it?
Yeah im still a newb too, but then again i come to learn something...

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 20th, '09, 18:33

|o|~wtf!

Is newsfan lj got drugged or not. Yamapi and Ryo were also in the party. That's a friend's birthday party what's wrong with it? Not to mention Beni and Jimmy and Jimmy's uni friends were there, probably aslo kato from NewS.

Can't ppl see they were DRINKING. You get drunk when you are drinking. so you look a bit hyper in the pic and sleepy in the end.

The big scandal of a famous actress who was introduced to drugs by her husband threw the Japanese media a PARTY at this moment, because she's close to all big names, eg Kimutaku and his wife. The least believable gossip media drags johnny's popular idols into this story (why not? Johnny's idols always sell well).

You won't believe when Konichi's high school friend was arrested for talking drugs, the media wrote that Konichi was under suspicion and his name appeared in the title of the news, although Konichi probably hasn't seen the guy more than 10 years. Remember the scandal of the tennis player, who's a friend to Yamapi Shirota Yuu and Jin. Remember how the media used "the Akanishi gangsters" in the title to make the news more noticeable?

See? That's the media. If you take every word there as something true, you are stupid... mmm I should find out what Jin said in 2005. He sure has an attitude towards the gossip media.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 20th, '09, 22:07

Mirokujin wrote:|o|~wtf!

Is newsfan lj got drugged or not. Yamapi and Ryo were also in the party. That's a friend's birthday party what's wrong with it? Not to mention Beni and Jimmy and Jimmy's uni friends were there, probably aslo kato from NewS.

Can't ppl see they were DRINKING. You get drunk when you are drinking. so you look a bit hyper in the pic and sleepy in the end.

The big scandal of a famous actress who was introduced to drugs by her husband threw the Japanese media a PARTY at this moment, because she's close to all big names, eg Kimutaku and his wife. The least believable gossip media drags johnny's popular idols into this story (why not? Johnny's idols always sell well).

You won't believe when Konichi's high school friend was arrested for talking drugs, the media wrote that Konichi was under suspicion and his name appeared in the title of the news, although Konichi probably hasn't seen the guy more than 10 years. Remember the scandal of the tennis player, who's a friend to Yamapi Shirota Yuu and Jin. Remember how the media used "the Akanishi gangsters" in the title to make the news more noticeable?

See? That's the media. If you take every word there as something true, you are stupid... mmm I should find out what Jin said in 2005. He sure has an attitude towards the gossip media.
I totally agree with you. That's just stupid. Even Reio (Jin's brother) was with him at that party.

User avatar
gingerakanishi
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 11th, '09, 10:40

Post by gingerakanishi » Aug 20th, '09, 22:33

Oh well, seems like Johnnys are rumor magnets from all your comments.
Thanks a bunch everone for putting my mind at ease. I can snore through
the night now. *giggle snort*
Tabloids won't sell as much if there's no mudslinging with a Johnny involved.
Remembered all that noise about Ohno smoking weed that resurfaced and now
Nino's name cropped up as well. And of course George the tennis playing drug-taking
friend of Akanishi troop. Well I guess when Bandage promo time comes around its
gonna get wild ( yey, more Akanishi stories). I'm not really a newbie cause I survived
Jin's hiatus rumor mill (pregnant high school girl and under age jidol,marrying a halfie
japanese brazilian model older than him as well as his Takako Uehara break-up but drugs,even rumors about it is a serious matter. Irresponsible bloggers and reporters!

So happy Jin's fans are ready to defend him. Wow the forum suddenly perked up.

I just wish Jin will have a drama this year or a solo activity. At least his collab with
Crystal Kay on the song Helpless Night is a good start. Thanks everyone!

Harle
Hola!

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 20th, '09, 22:35

gingerakanishi wrote:Oh well, seems like Johnnys are rumor magnets from all your comments.
Thanks a bunch everone for putting my mind at ease. I can snore through
the night now. *giggle snort*
Tabloids won't sell as much if there's no mudslinging with a Johnny involved.
Remembered all that noise about Ohno smoking weed that resurfaced and now
Nino's name cropped up as well. And of course George the tennis playing drug-taking
friend of Akanishi troop. Well I guess when Bandage promo time comes around its
gonna get wild ( yey, more Akanishi stories). I'm not really a newbie cause I survived
Jin's hiatus rumor mill (pregnant high school girl and under age jidol,marrying a halfie
japanese brazilian model older than him as well as his Takako Uehara break-up but drugs,even rumors about it is a serious matter. Irresponsible bloggers and reporters!

So happy Jin's fans are ready to defend him. Wow the forum suddenly perked up.

I just wish Jin will have a drama this year or a solo activity. At least his collab with
Crystal Kay on the song Helpless Night is a good start. Thanks everyone!

Harle
Hola!
LOL, hola XD Rina got married earlier this year, btw. ^^

Maybe after BANDAGE, he'll get more drama oportunities. I just hope the jimusho lets him be in a new project.
If he were an unpopular idol, it'd be fine. But he's not, that's why I don't understand why he hasn't done a drama in 2 years.
I know he's not the best actor out there, but he certainly has potential, and he can only improve if he actually gets the oportunity to keep on acting.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 21st, '09, 00:14

Sokarijo

Then i hope to have helped :)



Mirokujin

Another funny thing, why Akanishi's gang and no Pi or Yu's for example? he is just one more in the group, poor guy, sometimes i see him like someone who finds himself in the middle of something whitout knowing how the heck he arrived there XD



gingerakanishi

As you yourselve can see by your resume of Jin's "scandals" none were true, just his break up with Uehara is true and that hardly qualifies as scandla in any book 8) but you are missing one of my fav ones LOOL

You survived that and still believe rumors? XD

Of course :salut:



Harle

Only Jijji knows, Jin is one of those poor guys that to get something he wants he has to give up many other things :(


By the way, you two talking in spanish?

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 21st, '09, 00:18

His relationship with Takako doesn't qualify as a scandal at all ¬¬°

Poor Jin, I don't like to see him sad all the time T-T
---
Yeah, I think I know her from livejournal. She just said "Hi" in spanish.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 21st, '09, 00:30

Totally XD
See? not even a real scandal, and just one true gossip, considering he is a top idol and so talked about everywhere if you clear down his rumors to those that are real rumors the contrast make him look a bit ..... XD

Oh i am sure Jin is not sad, he just doesn't give a **** any longer and takes what he can to achieve what he wants :)

I know XD I am the resident spaniard here :P just thought you were following on Jin's steps XD

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 21st, '09, 00:35

LOL, no XD Spanish is my mother language, I'm from Chile.
I know he doesn't care about stupid rumors, it's just the feeling I get when I see him. He looks really lonely.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 21st, '09, 01:07

never ask JE to get a project for Jin, although JE is an agent, it never does its job when it comes to Jin.

I hope Bandage can bring Jin something. He needs recognition out of JE.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 21st, '09, 02:13

I'm hoping for that as well ^^

WOW! The BANDAGE page in IMDB went from a -14% of popularity to a 342% this week!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482459/

And also, according to luvjin, more information about the movie, including the official page is going to be released in September. And the full-blown promotion starts in October ^^ :lol

ETA: The trailer will be available in October ^^

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 21st, '09, 10:45

Harle wrote:I'm hoping for that as well ^^

WOW! The BANDAGE page in IMDB went from a -14% of popularity to a 342% this week!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482459/

And also, according to luvjin, more information about the movie, including the official page is going to be released in September. And the full-blown promotion starts in October ^^ :lol

ETA: The trailer will be available in October ^^
YES THE TRAILER, HOPEFULLY ON MY BIRTHDAY...

chin chin....

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 22nd, '09, 23:48

Harle

Hola desde España XD

One of the best things about Jin is taht he has so many friends he is never alone, he has his family, his out of Je friends, his Je friends and his KT friends :) In Kt he will always have Junno, Ueda and Maru by his side ^^

Bear in mind that the image they show or sell is the image the company wants to sell, Koki is no gansta, Junno is quite serious etc....Jin has to play the cool and aloof :glare:

About the movie, it seems the trailer will be up after October not in October ;)



My poor baby Jin was very sick on his first day in Hokkaido :( the second day he was a bit better but still very tired; lucky most of Kt have been taking care of him and helping him, specially Ueda(that's the "member ai" i like), and that finally!! today he has the last two concerts and he will be able to rest.

User avatar
gingerakanishi
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 11th, '09, 10:40

Post by gingerakanishi » Aug 24th, '09, 05:05

Hi. Just read that Helpless Night is a love song and R&B different from Wonder. Crystal Kay wrote in her blog.

and here is a fancam of Jin from the Hokkaido concert Aug.22,2009 with his right eye bandaged. He's hot.Thanks to akame_lover of LJ who found the fancam.
and the fancon repo translations of stamine so you understand what the heck is going on in the pervy minds of Jin and Koki.

http://stanime.livejournal.com/131757.html

to the fancam of Jin the King of Mars. Pervy Jin stuck his Mars stick on his chinchin LOL.



http://www.dailymotion.com/user/island_ ... 090822_fun

to the fancam of Jin singing Wonder in Hokkaido Aug.22,2009. Check out those sexy moves *nosebleed*



and Jin hints at his own solo con where the penlights will all be turned off on the last Hokkaido concert Aug. 23,2009.LOL.

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 24th, '09, 08:09

I just find a pretty good fancam of Jin cosplaying AYANAMI REI in the concert 8) His conversation with koki was very funny and what's with that AV field? LOL As Ueda said:Hentai Jin :lol

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 24th, '09, 09:56

I was away just few weeks then i came back to find all this rumors about Jin...awwww, poor jin..thanks for all who defends and keeps supporting him....

thank you all guys..

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 24th, '09, 23:59

gingerakanishi

I know, i read Tsuyaka :) less than a week to get Helpless Night!

In fact it was not that one you mention who found it but anyway XD

Stanime always does great resumes :) even when they are totally Jin centric are much trustworthy than the media since she contrasts the information :)

Naa, see? that's why i meant by more trustworthy, i have been reading around and it was no hint, he just said "whenever his solo con is decided" or "if he has a solo con one day" ^^ And i agree with him, no penlights!!



Ruby

It may be his medication but the two last days poor Koki didn't know where to hide LOL first Ayanami and then two Ayanami's working in hentai unison XD



Mai-Soon

XD That was nothing ;)

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 25th, '09, 19:39

gingerakanishi

he's cos-playing AYANAMI REI from EVA by using bandage and eye-patch

Ayanami Rei is a very cool character, who doesn't smile and usually speaks with a low/indifferent tone. Her famous line is "Who am I?"。Japanese youth know her very well, so when Jin appeared like that, fans totally got the idea and went crazy~XD

Jin really has a talent to entertain the audience ne 8)

ps. did u upload all those fancam vids at the right side of the web page? I think most of them are not allowed to upload onto youtube. I know an akame LJ stole a lot from certain website, without following the rules there. You probably got the file from that lj first and didn't know the original rules. Please be careful about uploading fancams, cause fancams are illegal. Once ppl find them open on youtube, they'll stop sharing fancams.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 27th, '09, 19:45

Yeah... the girls at XQ were quite upset about it >.<

Oh! Did you guys read this?
[Report] backstage story of Jin on the first day of Hokkaido concerts

TT-TT

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 27th, '09, 22:07

Harle wrote:
Oh! Did you guys read this?
[Report] backstage story of Jin on the first day of Hokkaido concerts

TT-TT
oh you just did what I wanted to do~

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 27th, '09, 22:57

Harle

No wonder, getting fancams is quite difficult and dangerous as it is since it's illegal and therefor forbidden, if people start to put up fancams in places like youtube etc...where they can be found, it's not strange people stop sharing them.


Yeah i have known about that for a while, it's like with everything, people just like to point their fingers at Jin without minding what is really happening :x

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 28th, '09, 06:39

Yeah,I read it too.Poor Jin :-( JE is killing their boys with this schedule :x So glad that the tour is over and now Jin has time to relax :-) Jin's such a tender man :-) No wonder I love him that much.Btw,I'm so eager to watch Bandage trailer.It's sad that we have to wait for at least 1 month :|

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 28th, '09, 18:20

Hello guys!
hope you are all fine..

Since i've heard about Bandage , i feel so eager to watch it, but guess i'll wait longer than anyone else since my country has no interest to the Japanese movies :(..anyway,i'm glad i'l get to see the trailer soon..bet Jin will be awesome as usual..

@Ginoru..when you was talking about Jin's friend from KT ,you didn't mention Kame..was it in purpose ,or you know something i don't know yet?..plz tell me, cuz i have so many questions about Akame lately !!

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 28th, '09, 21:34

ruby

It wouldn't be so bad if they did decent schedules, didn't try to save so much and each group had their own doctor.

Think possitive XD It's just one month after the 8 we have been waiting for ;)



Mai-Soon

Not really, the moment a bootleg copy is online you will be able to watch like all of us :)

Of course it was on purpose, i cannot mention or include between Jin's friends someone who is not his friend and with whom he doesn't even cross a word out of script.

Jin's friends are and have always been Ueda, Maru and Junno and lately Koki has reached an understanding with Jin.

Wonder where have you been wandering about latelly or what have you been reading. :roll

The only things to know about akame, is that it's dead if it ever existed; a marketing strategy gone wrong since neither is willing to be more than bandmates.

Don't waste your time with that.

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 28th, '09, 23:44

Ginoru

i'm more than shocked ....cuz i always thought that Kame is the most precious person to jin!!!
i read that once at one of Jin's interviews...i knew something wrong has happened lately between them,but i never thought it would be that big deal...i'm still speechless cuz i really was one of the biggest Akame's fans... :cry:

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 01:13

Mai-Soon
...
Are you sure that wasn't a fanmade interview? Because there are many floating around the internet and a lot of fans take it as the truth.
Besides, the closest and precious friend Jin has since he was very young is Yamapi, he's said it himself.

Ginoru

Maybe the teaser trailer won't take that long to be out :D

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 29th, '09, 01:23

Harle wrote:Mai-Soon
...
Are you sure that wasn't a fanmade interview? Because there are many floating around the internet and a lot of fans take it as the truth.
Besides, the closest and precious friend Jin has since he was very young is Yamapi, he's said it himself.
How would i know if it was a fan made or not interview ? :unsure:
i know Pi is Jin's best friend..but i'm really still under the shock :-(

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 01:27

Mai-Soon

LoL

Don't be too shocked. Maybe you can believe on another planet there are two men called Jin and Kame and they are the most precious to each other and live together happily ever after they killed the evil witch Johnny'~XDDDDD I think many Akame fans do believe it.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 01:48

Mai-Soon
How would i know if it was a fan made or not interview ?
That's exactly my point.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 29th, '09, 01:50

Mai-Soon

Oh my god you are another one of the ones who took the bait JE wanted to sell, poor you; thought everyone knew there was a big difference between what it was sold about them and the reality :). Jin and kame have not shared a friendly moment since 2005/2006!

As Harle said, Jin's best friend, above all, in and out JE is Pi.

If we are talking about KAT-TUN his best friends are Ueda, Maru and Junno and that is since forever (he also refers to them in interviews mostly), since those four have been toguether even before KAT-TUN was formed. And you can see it every second in and out stage, Jin will always be with them. :)

Try to recover, there is a bigger and much brighter and interesting world out there apart from akame :)

Well if it doesn't come accompanied by decent credits it's more than probably fake, doubt also things translated more than once (from one language to another) and everything that tell things as the one you mention.

If you want to see a real "confession" by Jin in official media look at this, spoiled because t's a bit big :P
Image


Harle

Yeah, and it's a pity, this is a quite complicated world already to have people inventing whathever to make it fit into their fantasies

>.< Pleaasse I hope that when the web page opens we will have a nice surprise!!



Mirokujin

Whatever to believe akame exists isn't it? XD
Last edited by Ginoru on Aug 29th, '09, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 01:55

OMG!! IT SAYS UEDA!!?!?!?
That's so cute!
Those are the only Kanjis I can read, lol XD

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 29th, '09, 01:59

Yes ^^ It's Ueda, they are really cute :)

XD Yep Ueda's kanji may be between the easiest! between teh first ones i could memorize properly, i tend to foerget kanji :cry:

He has also said simmilar things about Maru and Junno, Jin is not a person who hides what he really feels and for him those are his most important persons in KT :)

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 02:02

Ginoru wrote:Yes ^^ It's Ueda

He has also said simmilar things about Maru and Junno, Jin is not a person who hides what he really feels and for him those are his most important persons in KT :)
Yes, that's true ^^
I really love it when he shows how much he cares about the other two (Maru and Taguchi).
And I also liked it when Koki wrote him a message in his j-web ^^

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 29th, '09, 02:25

Yeppp ^^

Absolutelly, like in your icon XD all that photosession was sooo funny XD

Yep, even Koki finally came round and made friends with Jin or at least they reconciled :)

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 02:49

mmmmm

I also like Koki's love letter to Jin. Although I always have a complicated feeling towards Koki, but I admire his talent in music. It seems like Koki and Jin had lots of conversation off-scene. They must have worked happily together.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 02:56

I'm going to do a little nakanishi picspam. BTW, who has Maru's essay about Jin?

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by Mirokujin on Aug 29th, '09, 03:05, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 02:59

Koki's love letter was really sweet ^^
Aw !!
**steals 'em all**

What essay?!?!?!? gimme!!!

I loved this recent picture
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 03:03

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 03:08

yeah I found it! This is Maru's essay about Jin

08.01.09 Nakamaru Yuuichi's J-web

from http://stanime.livejournal.com/56076.html


Akanishi too entered the jimusho with me the same time, although you can see a lot of different sides of Akanishi, the unchanged manliness, strong will, and ability to achieve is the same as always.

Although we haven't met privately these days, before when he suddenly gave a phone call saying, "let's go to Kyoto!" I hesitated but went with Akanishi anyways.

Since Jin's character is completely opposite to mine, I've received a lot from him.

About 6 years ago when we went to the northern islands for work, on the beach the members were excited, although he couldn't really do a backhand flip, he even performed a much harder backflip at that time.

For one thing, maybe he only did the backflip under that circumstances, but to basically anything, I know he could do anything when he put his mind to it, and this kind of guy is a must need for KAT-TUN.

Having thoughts like "I want to create great things", with that heart, he would get in arguments with the people around a lot.

But I think that's something great.

For concerts too, it's always Akanishi who cuts to the point, he would consider the corners or clothings more closely than anyone, writing lyrics too, he is the one who often produce a new side of KAT-TUN.

Always sending something to others...Akanishi's power has definitely became KAT-TUN's engine

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 03:13

They're really adorable! I love both of them ^^
I'd love to see them starring in a possible drama adaptation of MARS.
Their friendship is really similar to the one Rei and Tatsuya have in that story.
If you haven't read the manga, I highly suggest you to do so (not the twdrama, although it was good, it failed to show the most important things about those characters)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(manga)

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 03:21

I really enjoyed doing nakanishi picspam~|o|

they together brought me sooooo much fun!!

Image

Maru was touching Jin's ticklish collarbone~XD
Image

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 03:29

Because they're really childish when they're around each other XD
And their friendship seems really natural, not something forced.

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 29th, '09, 06:51

Well..guys i couldn't quote all your posts....gomen

First off i don't know Japanese,,so i didn't get what did you posted Ginoru!

second ,i'm not a biased fan to Akame..and i'm not one of those who you mentioned above Mirokujin..i was just believing according to most sites and some photos that they are friends, close ones to be specific..

and to be strait with you guys...why are you so sure from your impressions about them?....i just believe now in who really knows!!!..as long as we are not near enough ,then we can't judge .ne?

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 07:10

Mai-Soon wrote:Well..guys i couldn't quote all your posts....gomen

First off i don't know Japanese,,so i didn't get what did you posted Ginoru!

second ,i'm not a biased fan to Akame..and i'm not one of those who you mentioned above Mirokujin..i was just believing according to most sites and some photos that they are friends, close ones to be specific..

and to be strait with you guys...why are you so sure from your impressions about them?....i just believe now in who really knows!!!..as long as we are not near enough ,then we can't judge .ne?
I actually think they're still friends, but not as close as akame fans believe them to be, much less soulmates, etc
But it's alright, you're free to believe whatever you want, as long as it makes you happy.
------------------


OMG!!! HELPLESS NIGHT IS OUT AT XQ!!!
But they're not sharing the link openly because of what happened with the leaked fancams ¬¬

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 29th, '09, 07:15

Harle wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:Well..guys i couldn't quote all your posts....gomen

First off i don't know Japanese,,so i didn't get what did you posted Ginoru!

second ,i'm not a biased fan to Akame..and i'm not one of those who you mentioned above Mirokujin..i was just believing according to most sites and some photos that they are friends, close ones to be specific..

and to be strait with you guys...why are you so sure from your impressions about them?....i just believe now in who really knows!!!..as long as we are not near enough ,then we can't judge .ne?
I actually think they're still friends, but not as close as akame fans believe them to be, much less soulmates, etc
But it's alright, you're free to believe whatever you want, as long as it makes you happy, even though it may not be true.
You didn't get me right ,i won't believe anything no more...and why would i be happy knowing they are soulmates..actually it's odd for me to see 2 guys have such a relationship ...anyway....

I love both of them Jin and Kame..no matter what they think of each others :-) :wub:

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 07:18

Oh, that's cool :D
At least you didn't start bashing Jin now that you know that that kind of Akame is not real.
(Because that happens often, and it happened here before >.<).
Kame is not exactly my favorite member of KAT-TUN, but I respect him for what he is.
I like KAT-TUN as a whole, but I have my favorites of course.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 08:52

Hey girls!
Helpless Night is out!!!!!!
I'm repeating it^^ Jin's voice is really beautiful~
It's a happy summer song. The genre is pop (I can see frowned Gin now 8) ).
Harle wrote:Oh, that's cool :D
At least you didn't start bashing Jin now that you know that that kind of Akame is not real.
(Because that happens often, and it happened here before >.<).
haha yeah~ That's why I got allergic to akame fans because some of them don't really like Jin as he is but see him as an addition to kame. Once they awake from the dream, they did what you said there. Another thing is that some tend to create akame rabu rabu reports everyday in Japan. You know it's just kinda too much :roll

Mai-chan
If you are not, then it's good. 8)
Last edited by Mirokujin on Aug 29th, '09, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 08:54

"It's not enough for me"
"My heart melts when you're gone"

It's a sad love song, actually

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 08:56

Harle wrote:"It's not enough for me"
"My heart melts when you're gone"

It's a sad love song, actually
but the song sounds happy, no?

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 08:57

Mirokujin wrote:
Harle wrote:"It's not enough for me"
"My heart melts when you're gone"

It's a sad love song, actually
but the song sounds happy, no?
No TT-TT

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 29th, '09, 09:03

Honestly ,what's wrong with you guys?...i feel like you totally hate Kame?!!....

and please put in ur minds that i love JIN more than anything

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 09:04

Mai-Soon wrote:Honestly ,what's wrong with you guys?...i feel like you totally hate Kame?!!....

and please put in ur minds that i love JIN more than anything
Like I said before: I don't hate Kame. I enjoyed watching several of his dramas and I respect him as an entertainer.
I dislike people who start bashing Jin after their whole fantasy world is ruined.
And I'm not even talking about avery akame fan out there. I have a lot of friends who ship them but aren't like that.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 29th, '09, 09:30

Mai-chan

HUH?
I am a Jin fan. That's why I'm here. I don't like/dislike kame. For me, he's a member in kt. Is that not ok for me to be here?

Harle and I had something in common about our impression of some (just some) akame fans. This is nothing against you and kame tho.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 09:31

Mirokujin wrote:Mai-chan

HUH?
I am a Jin fan. That's why I'm here. I don't like/dislike kame. For me, he's a member in kt. Is that not ok for me to be here?

Harle and I had something in common about our impression of some (just some) akame fans. This is nothing against you and kame tho.
I'm just trying to make her understand that I don't hate Kame, that's all. Don't worry :)

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Aug 29th, '09, 10:27

I'm a Jin fan, I like Kame but not as much as other members of KAT-TUN. XD actually I used to put him in the second place, by time I got to like others more.
Jin is a cancer and Nakamaru is a virgo. :D they're surely good pals.

User avatar
gingerakanishi
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 11th, '09, 10:40

Post by gingerakanishi » Aug 29th, '09, 11:24

Just want to add my 2 cents worth. I LOVE HELPLESS NIGHT!

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 29th, '09, 11:30

i am listening to it, its a slower then wonder but i like this kind of songs.

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 29th, '09, 14:19

I'm really hoping they get the chance to perform it live ^^

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Aug 29th, '09, 14:51

Mirokujin

Koki is a nice guy ;)

You should make a JinNo one too :)

LOL I didn’t frown!! ... I just rolled my eyes XD :P
I couldn’t expect anything not pop with CK involved after all, it’s nice, kind of melancholic; I don’t know how much I’ll listen to it though, maybe until I get all Jin inflections in it :P

But the fake akame reports are so ludicrous sometimes they are even better than fanfics to read LOOL



Harle

Exactly, love it when the friendships are not forced ;)

So funny your remark on Helpless Night XD

Yeah me too, we can’t help to have preferences :P

To see Helpless Night performed live would be great, maybe Music Station if Je allows?



Mai-Soon

In both say:

To Ueda: 1st I love you baby and 2nd I love you

That’s it, most places just stay in what they want to believe or JE made them believe, if you really look closely at them fom an objective perspective you can see things are not like they seem

I have been around KT since before debut and I think Mirokujin too and have had time to see enough to be able to talk about this with certain perspective.
Jin and kame are just bandmates :)

I don’t hate kame despite him being my least fav in KT; I watch his dramas…well KnS nope, i just couldn't >.<.

I am with Harle & Mirokujin about certain akames. You had a great reaction ;)



Spica

That happens a lot :) Once you get to know them their order preference tends to vary :)

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 29th, '09, 21:00

I'm sorry that my shock gave you the impression i'm an Akame fanatic...i myself hates those ppl who photoshop their pics to give the impression that they are kissing or such insane stuffs!

but put yourself in my shoes..when you believe in something for along time then suddenly you discover it was all fake,you may feel what i felt..

anyway...forgive me i'm still very new to this world...

P.S: i loved when you guys called me.Mai-Chan :) ....

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 30th, '09, 00:09

Mai-chan
pat pat~

yeah the internet is very misleading sometimes.

btw, did you listen to Helpless Night? It's kinda nice. Don't miss it^^

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 30th, '09, 07:39

I missed do much thing :-) Jin is from the beginning till the end is my favorite in Kat-tun.I like whoever Jin takes as his beloved friends.That's my point 8) I love seeing Jin-Ueda-Maru together 'cause I know there will be a lot of laughter and joy :D I like seeing Jin joyfully bully Maru as mush as seeing Ueda make Jin shy or embarrassed :mrgreen: And I enjoy that when Junno makes Jin annoyed by his jokes and Jin's reaction to him when he does that :lol Ah,about the pic with Junno putting his hand on Jin's hand,I keep wondering what happened behind the scene LOL
I heard Helpless night and I think it's beautiful.'Cause it's a collarboration between CK and Jin,it's not very Jinnish :roll But the lyric and melody is great^^
Ginoru:
Oh yeah,I just need to look at the bright side,trailer in september is much closer than movie on January :-) I'm still working on a way to make it to Japan at this time>_<

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Aug 30th, '09, 19:21

For this one only, BTR photobook is already worth the price

Image

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 30th, '09, 19:52

>w<
I also like this one:
But I'm a little biased because it has Maru in it and it also shows Jin's broad shoulders :lol
Image

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » Aug 30th, '09, 21:08

eh.. jin has a tattoo? Or am I seeing things?

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 30th, '09, 21:14

Jazzl wrote:eh.. jin has a tattoo? Or am I seeing things?
They often use temporary tattoos during concerts

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 31st, '09, 17:21

Harle wrote:
Jazzl wrote:eh.. jin has a tattoo? Or am I seeing things?
They often use temporary tattoos during concerts
NEW DRAMA RUMOR
but I'm actually hoping it's not true...

http://uwasako.livejournal.com/54649.html

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 31st, '09, 20:55

Harle wrote:
Harle wrote:
Jazzl wrote:eh.. jin has a tattoo? Or am I seeing things?
They often use temporary tattoos during concerts
NEW DRAMA RUMOR
but I'm actually hoping it's not true...

http://uwasako.livejournal.com/54649.html
thats realy suspicious...

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » Aug 31st, '09, 20:58

Karate-ka
Why suspicious?

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 31st, '09, 21:22

Why does the AKAME thing has to show up?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests