Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » May 28th, '09, 21:36

I see, well thanks for the confirmation. :p

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » May 28th, '09, 21:58

KameMaru wrote:
hey, we've been waiting for you. :D welcome.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 28th, '09, 22:24

|o|
Care was written for Jin's family, his friends and for all who care Jin and those Jin cares!!
He said it clearly in Shounen club and also in his interviews.

If akame fans really really have to stick their nose into Care, I guess they can add kame's name somewhere on that long long list.

the RING...so two ppl wearing different rings by chance on the same finger must mean they have something to do with each other? |o| I wonder how many gay couples we can find in a random glass room then.
Image

User avatar
KameMaru
Posts: 3
Joined: May 28th, '09, 03:12
Location: USA

Post by KameMaru » May 29th, '09, 03:43

Ginoru

Best crack post of the thread, really LOOL

You sound like new in this world

It is absurd because for two guys that only interchange words for the sake of promo and just staged and on stage, that never hang out toguether, not even to the coffe machine and barely stands to be toguether if it's not under contract, it's a rather delusional thing to believe other thing that they are coworkers


About akames being deigned delusional (i'd omit your other adjective) is because they believe the lies and fanfictions themselves have created and anything that lands out of that "fantasy world" is named heresy and attacked like if they were the inquisition. Simple.



I've gotta know this! How does anyone know how much time Jin and Kame spend together when cameras are not rolling, when fans are not around? I'm not saying those two are actually a couple, but they could very well be *gasp* friends! Some Akame people are simply interested in the friendship between the two of them and not just any romantic connection between them. Some people seem to get so bent out of shape by the mere thought of a friendship between them. Why? Has anyone thought about the fact that poor Kame went through hell when Jin ran off to the US for whatever reason? Maybe Jin is trying to shield Kame a bit by not being too chummy with him in front of cameras, so that the nutso Jin fans (not saying all Jin fans are nutso, but there is a scary amount of them out there) don't torment Kame. I would respect Jin a bit more if that were the case.


As for the "fantasy world" of Akame fans, there are just as many psycho Jin fangirls who live in their own little world, they write fics, they believe only what they want to believe, and I find them a lot worse than most Akame fans. The ones who steal the poor guy's mail, the reason he has to move so often to avoid the freaky little stalkers camped outside his building, the ones who go to concerts simply to yell and jeer at Kame, wishing death upon him, someone they've never even met for crying out loud! I can see how the Akame fans are the ones who are truly delusional simply because they write some fics, and wish that Akame were a true couple, which, who knows, they might actually be :blink . Or they could simply be friends and nothing more.

And as for "Care", it's a song about being there for someone through hard times, being supportive and those kinds of things, a very sweet song! How is it more likely Jin wrote that song for a chick he dumped simply because he was told to. Obviously, she didn't mean that much to him if he was willing to dump her because Johnny or some other member of management told him to:

"You're the love of my life and I will love you forever, but my boss is telling me I've gotta ditch you so I can be a singer, so....Toodle pips my one true love!"

I don't see how the two fit. A song saying "I'll be there for you, don't worry." and a woman he dumped to further his career. They don't go together. I'm more than willing to believe that he wrote it for Kat-Tun in general, and his family and any of his friends, but I don't buy that he wrote it for that woman. And if I were a woman who got dumped for that reason, I'd tell him to take his song and shove it,but that's just lil ol' me!

Okay..my poor fingers are starting to cramp up now...so I will be back later to reply to other things ...

SP1CA

hey, we've been waiting for you. welcome

Thanks for the welcome, I just hope it was meant to be a nice greeting lol!! :-)

User avatar
All hail King Kame and to
Posts: 1
Joined: May 29th, '09, 03:17
Location: USA

Post by All hail King Kame and to » May 29th, '09, 04:25

I'm new here, so I would just like to know why people get so pissed about Kame. I truly don't understand the venom spewed at Kame on a non-stop basis. Honestly Kame's the best one of the group! How he isn't everyones favorite, I have no idea!
Seriously Jin fans need to get a grip!! Why can Jin and Kame not even be friends? How do you know that they only see each other for KT related events? In case you didn't realize it, you aren't in their inner circle!! You have no idea what the hell they do in their free time! Or who they do it with or to. 8)

And as for Kame only getting jobs because he is Johnny's "****", it is common knowledge that Kame actually got thru the auditions based on talent as to where Jin failed his audition and was only saved because Johnny thought he was cute!! Jin has admitted himself that he failed the audition and Johnny saved him. And so if anyone is screwing Johnny, it would be Jin!!!! How the hell does a man that is that bad an actor get THE LEAD in a MOVIE role????? Interesting, no? (Unless of course, Johnny was able to recommend Jin personally because of all the movies they made together in their private time :D :note: Bow chika wow wow :note:) Don't get me wrong, I love Jin as a musician. He's a great singer and songwriter, but the man cannot act to save his life.

Anywhoooo....that's all I have to say for now. Ta all!!

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 29th, '09, 04:26

KameMaru wrote:
I've gotta know this! How does anyone know how much time Jin and Kame spend together when cameras are not rolling, when fans are not around? I'm not saying those two are actually a couple, but they could very well be *gasp* friends! Some Akame people are simply interested in the friendship between the two of them and not just any romantic connection between them. Some people seem to get so bent out of shape by the mere thought of a friendship between them. Why? Has anyone thought about the fact that poor Kame went through hell when Jin ran off to the US for whatever reason? Maybe Jin is trying to shield Kame a bit by not being too chummy with him in front of cameras, so that the nutso Jin fans (not saying all Jin fans are nutso, but there is a scary amount of them out there) don't torment Kame. I would respect Jin a bit more if that were the case.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha so your saying Kame is a little cry baby???
And do you know how much Jin spends time with Yamapi???
And that last part is something that makes you delusional...
Cause its always a "Maybe"

KameMaru wrote: As for the "fantasy world" of Akame fans, there are just as many psycho Jin fangirls who live in their own little world, they write fics, they believe only what they want to believe, and I find them a lot worse than most Akame fans. The ones who steal the poor guy's mail, the reason he has to move so often to avoid the freaky little stalkers camped outside his building, the ones who go to concerts simply to yell and jeer at Kame, wishing death upon him, someone they've never even met for crying out loud! I can see how the Akame fans are the ones who are truly delusional simply because they write some fics, and wish that Akame were a true couple, which, who knows, they might actually be :blink . Or they could simply be friends and nothing more.
Okay wait a seccond move out? Stealing mail? where the hell are you getting that from...
KameMaru wrote: And as for "Care", it's a song about being there for someone through hard times, being supportive and those kinds of things, a very sweet song! How is it more likely Jin wrote that song for a chick he dumped simply because he was told to. Obviously, she didn't mean that much to him if he was willing to dump her because Johnny or some other member of management told him to:

"You're the love of my life and I will love you forever, but my boss is telling me I've gotta ditch you so I can be a singer, so....Toodle pips my one true love!"


I don't see how the two fit. A song saying "I'll be there for you, don't worry." and a woman he dumped to further his career. They don't go together. I'm more than willing to believe that he wrote it for Kat-Tun in general, and his family and any of his friends, but I don't buy that he wrote it for that woman. And if I were a woman who got dumped for that reason, I'd tell him to take his song and shove it,but that's just lil ol' me!
First okay read the beginning of the song? It indicates that he was in love with someone but has to break the relationship

The line "after a few years it will become a memory so" it realy looks strange to me if its was for Kame and he has a relationship with him now, and its weird to say for his family as he was refering to one person in that song....

I realy dont get it why should Jin enforce Boyband stereotypes with them being gay?

So fans girls could say i might be gay just because i listened to boy bands?


All hail King Kame and to
We dont hate Kame we just didnt like the whole AKame thing.....

And for the record okay Jin is still a way better singer then Kame, as for Kame is a better actor(only he needs to get a better drama)
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 29th, '09, 04:42

so true...me for once don't really like the yaoi implications...i mean for heaven sakes i have a crush on Jin, don't want him to have relationship with another male in that sense...for fun, i could handle like reading stuffs about it, i have some humor after all...i never ever disillusioned myself into thinking.. just like what piislove94 said, and i dare anyone to say otherwise, there was a very good bond between them...they were like brothers...and if i remember correctly Reio and Jin didn't have a good relationship during the time Jin entered JE...Reio was even surprised that Jin was on tv...so i guess that's why Jin was doting on Kame...for me during those times, they were at their best...Kame was not that serious with work and he would kid around with Jin (he acted like our age)..and of course Jin would always be smiling and such...that's why i love them...cuz you see the two of them really care for each other..i mean, look at Jin when Kame fell off the stage...even the staff were surprised (considering that Jin was a bit lazy) at how fast he came to Kame's side...and to tell frankly, that is why i love Jin...it was a tangible proof at how he treasures those who are dear to him...so that even if people say he's arrogant, unprofessional and etc. i never really lost my admiration of him as a person...after all not all people could be as loyal and truthful...and no offense cuz i'm a girl too but i always find it special when boys are close like this...cuz i have many friends that are boys, and for me most of the time, they would really stick up to each other...i mean we all know that boys don't get close easily like girls does...but when they do get close to someone, you can bet that they'll be there for you no matter what...it must be the brotherhood or something but they always manage to amaze with their loyalty...so to say AKAME FANS ARE ALL DELUSIONAL would be an insult...not all of the stuffs are made up....
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 29th, '09, 05:16

All hail King Kame and to wrote:
piislove94 wrote:
And as for "Care", it's a song about being there for someone through hard times, being supportive and those kinds of things, a very sweet song! How is it more likely Jin wrote that song for a chick he dumped simply because he was told to. Obviously, she didn't mean that much to him if he was willing to dump her because Johnny or some other member of management told him to:

"You're the love of my life and I will love you forever, but my boss is telling me I've gotta ditch you so I can be a singer, so....Toodle pips my one true love!"

I don't see how the two fit. A song saying "I'll be there for you, don't worry." and a woman he dumped to further his career. They don't go together. I'm more than willing to believe that he wrote it for Kat-Tun in general, and his family and any of his friends, but I don't buy that he wrote it for that woman. And if I were a woman who got dumped for that reason, I'd tell him to take his song and shove it,but that's just lil ol' me!
I can tell you an example like this: Leon Lai in Hong Kong and his ex-lover Tsu Qi were madly in love for many years but forced to break up because of the oppsion of his fans. When you're a public figure, there are many things you have no control over.

If you look into life, you'll see many couples could never make it together because of their parents or relatives' objection. That's just very common. Don't say about Jin like that. Leave the badmouthing to me. :P


I'm sorry but that is just bull!!! Public figure or not you do have control over things like that. If push comes to shove, you could just stop being a public figure. If you are really in love with someone (and aren't completely gutless or a total fame whore) you won't care what other people feel about your relationship. You aren't in the relationship to make other people happy anyway.
Its not bull its serious buisiness, especialy with Johnny san you cant and wont try to cross him...

True that if you realy love someone you shouldnt mind other people but, are you going to give up something which is important too just for an girl? He made the choice to break up, even if it hurts him bad.

Most Idols cant have a relationship look at that girl who had a relationship with Oguri Shun that girl from Morning Musume she chose to have relationship with him so she could be with him. But too think of it her move was maybe not worth it because now she and shun dont have a relationship anymore. She gave up that could make her more populair, i heard now she is just a tv personality and actress.

But if it comes to johnnys he cant do that, because most of the time Johnny would prevent any one from appearing on tv. Only a few people could do that like Go Hiromi, and that dude from NEWS.

So Jin did the thing so he wont screw his life over...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 05:52

Did I see some notorious ID here again?

what's going on?

As long as Akame fans don't make up "akame reports" and don't brainwash others by some stupid fangirl theory, I'm fine with them.

About Kame, you can't expect everyone likes him right? At least no one is really bashing him here.

I'll make this page more like a page of Jin thread==
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated by Stanime

09.05.27 Crystal Kay's diary

And now, WONDER!!!!!
There might be those that already knew, the song [WONDER] that I collaborated with Akanishi Jin-kun was used on his live! I thought it was a great piece that has exceeded many fences.
I also went to KAT-TUN's live the other day, and thought of it as a great completion in a show!
There were a lot of surprises, and I had a lot of fun enjoying the live:D
Watching a lot of lives will give me a push at it too, I too will work hard at it:)

I couldn't speak of it until today due to spoiling of the live so sorry about that!


and in the latest Only Star, the editor praised Jin's solo corner as something overwhelmingly powerful and it has such a quality that it's totally beyond the idol level. He also thought him really a very talented one who's stage makes so many to fall for him.

and pics
Image

for the coming ctkt
Image

and sweet friendship^^

Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 06:14

Karate-ka wrote: So Jin did the thing so he wont screw his life over...
and the thing is no one knows who broke up with who.
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 29th, '09, 07:16

AKAME includes Jin...so it means it's related to this thread...so when people talk about AKAME here one doesn't violate anything...he's still sticking to the topic...so whatever one puts here as long as it's about Jin and do not bash him it's ok...i've been in this thread for like 4 years already...even then i've always been a fan of their friendship...i don't know why people assume that just because i'm an AKAME fan i like them to be in a romantic way...just like the post above where you were posting about jin and ryo friendship....no one mind, exactly because it's about Jin..and it shows how Jin is with his friends...any Jin fan would want that...

*just saw that they will have a new single...and i saw the pic...why is it that Junno kept getting more handsome as time goes by?...hahaha...Jin, please fix your bangs...it blocks your beautiful eyes and i love the way he dresses..somehow Ueda seems very beautiful in the pic...like a girl....Kame, i like the hair...and Koki, well i love Koki with this hair...don't know i've become used to him having no hair...and Maru, he really projects well in the pic...anyway i hope that they won't overwork themselves...they still have a summer con...
Last edited by shosef on May 29th, '09, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 07:28

shosef
huh?
you sure can post akame friendship here if it does exist with solid evidence, otherwise it's more just fangirlism about akame. Of course you can express your akame fangirlism here, but I don't think Jin thread is running for that. Akame fangirlism can go more to Akame thread and that's what that thread made for.
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 29th, '09, 08:20

Mirokujin wrote:shosef
huh?
you sure can post akame friendship here if it does exist with solid evidence.
refer to my 2nd to the last post...and may i add that after falling from the stage Kame still decided to get on the show...and Jin was the one helping him to walk...and there was also the time where Jin specifically thank Kame aside from his family...and there was also the time where Kame said that the only time he would lose is to Jin (we all know how those two hate to lose)...there was also the time where Jin was very frustrated cuz he needed to finish LOVE and LIKE so that it will be performed during the con......kame comforted him by saying that it was a good piece of work...and of course there was also the time where Jin practically gets something he likes and well Kame (and i guess the rest of Jin's friends) and Kame said that it's alright (if a person kept getting things from me and we're not close i would be very very pissed)....and also if i remember right Jin also said in an interview that whatever happens he was sure that Kame and him would remain friends...
Image

Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » May 29th, '09, 09:26

LOL @ " Poor kame went through hell when Jin went to us for whatever reason" :'( lol that just sounds utterly funny in my ears when you think it's 2 guys who are friends that get parted for 6month or 1 yr w/e. You make it sound like they were going to get married and had to postpone the weddings for jin's hiatus.
Anyway it could be that you're just watching this from a girls perspective, at least i've been taught this in psychology: that usually girls have this 1 best friend and boys usually have many, a group of them. thats what i think this is about, i think kame and jin are friends, but i think jin isn't kame's only friend, i think there are equal or/and better friends than jin for him, whom he spends time with. no offense to anyone but in my opinion i don't think kamenashi didn't care so much about jin leaving as a friend, it's not the end of the world for him. maybe he cared about jin leaving bandwise, then again i could also be wrong, but these are my thoughts on this.

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 29th, '09, 12:46

No i believe they are friends but them to be gay with each other? thats whole idea came from fan fiction, wether you a boy or girl a always assumed you straight until you said you are gay.

So until that they are just friends...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
KameMaru
Posts: 3
Joined: May 28th, '09, 03:12
Location: USA

Post by KameMaru » May 29th, '09, 13:32

When I said that Kame went through hell when Jin left for the US, I simply meant that Kame had a hard time because so many of JIn's fans treated him like dirt, bashing him all the time because they had decided it was all Kame's fault that Jin had left. Kame might or might not have cared that much at that point in time that Jin was leaving. From what I've heard, those two were fighting around that time, so it could be Kame was glad to see the back of Jin. Some of Jin's more rabid fans were horrible to Kame, and things had been stressful in the group because of hard feelings because of Kame's "debuting" first because of Nobuta wo Produce. Why that angered people, I still don't understand. The man was given a job, and he did it. Early on, from what I've read, the others work ethic wasn't so great so he was the only one willing to do it.

And, I don't think any Akame friendshippers, the ones I've seen so far at least, have stated that Jin and Kame are eachother's only friends. Both have a lot of friends outside of eachother, I'm sure. Jin hangs out with Yamapi a lot, and you can tell that Kame and Koki seem to be pretty good friends. Kame and Yamapi have said at the beginning of filming for NWP, they hated one another, but worked things out and became more friendly. It would be odd to think they were the only friend the other one had. And I guess some people don't have the same problems with the Jin/Ryo and Jin/Yamapi friendships because there haven't been all the rumors about them. Of course, they don't have the same chemsitry that Jin/Kame have, and I'm not saying chemistry to indicate anything romantic. Everyone has different chemistry with different friends, that's natural. But, I would still like someone to explain why so many believe Jin and Kame hate one another, that they can only, and just barely, stand to be around the other for work and work only. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around that.

About Jin dumping the girl so he could continue his career. If they were a couple, and they did break up for that reason, I think that she wasn't too important. But if you listen to some people, she was so important to him, and a few argue that he's still in love with her. Then why give her up just for fame? There are other things Jin could have done that wouldn't have put him directly in the spotlight and afforded him some privacy so he could have a private life. And someone mentioned a woman who gave up her career for the sake of her relationship. I say good for her! :thumright: Even if things didn't work out for her and her boyfriend, at least she showed she had principles and stuck to them. It's not as though she has no career to speak of now, people still know who she is. It looks as though she decided that her personal life and who she loved were more important than having her face everywhere.

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 29th, '09, 14:46

KameMaru wrote: About Jin dumping the girl so he could continue his career. If they were a couple, and they did break up for that reason, I think that she wasn't too important. But if you listen to some people, she was so important to him, and a few argue that he's still in love with her. Then why give her up just for fame? There are other things Jin could have done that wouldn't have put him directly in the spotlight and afforded him some privacy so he could have a private life. And someone mentioned a woman who gave up her career for the sake of her relationship. I say good for her! :thumright: Even if things didn't work out for her and her boyfriend, at least she showed she had principles and stuck to them. It's not as though she has no career to speak of now, people still know who she is. It looks as though she decided that her personal life and who she loved were more important than having her face everywhere.
Honestly you cant tell, thinks like love or career could come with dificult choices. I think Jin had a hard time choosing to be with her or not? From what i know Jin never graduated from high school and never went to a University, yeah go figure, so he might choose for Johnnys so that he have a chance for a better future...

So yeah in that line she mightve been not that important, but i doub it that Jin thinks that way.

From a mans perspective i think it will destroy me if i had to choose like that, cause picture yourself in that situation, you realy think that would be easy?

I mean you said that like its a easy thing to do, but i cant believe that.

I know im young i have long way to go but right now thinking about it i were in that situation then it would be hard for me...

Look jin cant realy say it was for her even if he wants too, cause johnny no matter what you say he will prevent it.

Were all thinking and discussing like this but honestly it might be not close to reality...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
leenkath16
Posts: 142
Joined: Nov 21st, '06, 03:01
Location: Phil

Post by leenkath16 » May 29th, '09, 15:14

yow, i'm back. don't know if anyone can still remember me. :)


sad to hear that after i left, there's still no drama for jin. i mean for the whole year i'm gone, he had no drama. i miss him acting. actually, i love his acting skills. :wub: looking forward to his new drama, bandage, right? excited.


so, some people don't like akame? i mean their friendship? (i've read from the previous pages, correct me if i'm wrong) i actually thought that everyone likes their duo. i really like them being close. so good to look at. :)

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 17:07

|o||||||
Is the topic still going on?

Is it really hard to accept that Jin and Kame are not friends?! Did they ever call each other friend after 2003? Did they hang out off work in these recent years (don't tell me those "I spot akame" fanfics in 2ch)? Wanting them to be friends doesn't mean they are. There's no solid evidence not even any reliable clue you can find to prove that they are real life friends. If you like them, then just like them as two individuals who are currently working together in the same group and only talk about the real interactions everyone can see, hear and read. There's no fun to discuss about the legalization of akame theory here, the same goes to Junnojin, Jinda and other pairings. If you think Jin and kame are special to each other and want to share this theory, akame thread is made for that.

Endexus
you have very good points there~;P
It's the same thing like--akame fans probably can add their kame's name on the big list of ppl Jin's Care wrote for but to say that Care was a song written for Kame, this is rather a fanfic.

KameMaru
Did Takakko said Jin dumped her? :roll
Takakko wrote in her web-manual that she was dating with someone but broke up with him around August. maybe that's Jin maybe not. She didn't give the reason why they broke up. How could you know she was dumped?
------------------------------------------------

come on! the first Osaka concert has finished already. Something funny and cute happened there.

Jin dropped his mic off the hanamichi in Jump'up when he's playing with his mic like he always does--throw it into air and wait for it to drop in his hand or something like that, and went really shocked that his face went O.O for 10 seconds. He was looking for staffs to help him but no one was around at that time. So he had to borrow a mic from others and disappeared after until No matter matter. Later when he passed by the same spot where he dropped the mic, he was still trying to look for his poor mic X'D


the original texts from オリ★スタ?6/8号

『圧倒的な存在感と世界観で観客を魅了』
ソロ曲ではその世界観を発揮させた。
この曲では楽曲的にもダンス的にもアイドルの枠を超えまさに洗練の極み。
アーティスト赤西仁の中から湧き上がるものを音とビジュアルに落とし込んだような気迫。
彼が”本当にやりたいこと”はライヴなのかもしれない。
誠実かつエモーショナルな歌唱、華麗なダンス、手を振りながらこぼれる笑顔。
人を魅了する天才である。


Image
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 29th, '09, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
Image

zoemouse
Posts: 1
Joined: May 29th, '09, 17:39

Post by zoemouse » May 29th, '09, 18:41

Hello. I'm a long time fan of KAT-TUN and I've been watching Jin's (and all the KAT-TUN member's) thread for a while. It wasn't until now that I've felt the urge to actually join and comment. Probably because I've seen this discussion happen so many times over the years and it never ends nicely. It makes me very sad to see fans go at it like this. Hopefully this won't be taken the wrong way, as I don't mean to insult or anger anyone.

I personally think that this is kind of a pointless argument happening between everyone for what seems to be the hundredth time. The fans will never agree on Jin and Kame and whatever kind of relationship they have. Be it as just members of the same group or as friends. Some fans like Jin only, others like Kame only, while some actually like both. It's a known fact that Jin only fans do not really like Kame, and vice versa for Kame only fans. It's been that way for years and years and will never change.

Everyone has their own valid beliefs and that's perfectly ok. No one is wrong for believing what they want. And no one else has the right to tell them they are. Since none of us know the guys personally, we can only base our beliefs on what we see and hear. Either from other fans or for ourselves. Since a lot of what we hear is translated, we can only hope that those translations are correct. And don't forget that things tend to get lost in translation. I've had times were I've read the same thing translated by 4 different people, and each translation was different. You also have to remember that if a person posting a fan report or doing a translation is not a fan of either one, they'll sometimes leave something out. So you take a gamble when you read something. It's why I like to read all translations and fan reports of something.

If someone wants to believe that Jin and Kame are good friends, then let them. There is nothing wrong with that. They're not hurting anyone. If someone wants to believe that they hate each other, then let them. Again, they're not hurting anyone. And I bet that Jin and Kame could really care less what the fans think. They have a lot more important things to worry about. Until we hear it directly from Jin and Kame, we don't know what the status of their relationship is. And if it does turn out they're friends, would it be such a terrible thing?

Yes, some of the fans do tend to blur the line between fantasy and reality, but that's a small margin. And I've found that most of those are the younger fans. But over all, the majority of the fans are just having fun. And isn't that what fandom is all about? Making friends and having fun? As for fan fiction, it's all done in fun and doesn't harm anyone. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that.

Regarding the whole Uehara matter, we don't really know that Jin was really forced to choose her or his career. This is once again is just fan speculation because of the timing of a few things. Some fans believe it, while others don't. Neither group is wrong, but we can't say who is actually right until we hear it directly from them. But you know, that all happened years ago and I'm sure they've both moved on and are not dwelling in the past. Well, I would hope they have.

As for the song "care", until Jin decides to publicly tell us (and I'm not talking about what he said on the SC episode, since those are scripted and edited), we'll never know. Fans can speculate all they want, but it has to come directly from him before we can say what's the truth.

Someone mentioned the fact that Jin didn't finish high school, so he had to choose his career over anything else. If my memory serves me correctly, he was in school when he started with Johnny's, and he dropped out. Not sure if it was middle or high since I get confused by the Japanese school system. He made the choice not to continue with school after he was already in Johnny's. So that has nothing to do with anything. If he had wanted to, he could have continued with school. A lot of them at least graduated from high school.

As I said, this is an argument that has happened time and time again and won't ever be resolved until we hear directly from Jin and Kame. So can we all just agree to disagree and go back to what's most important, which is having fun and supporting our favorite group (whether you like all members or not)?

I apologize for the long post. I shall now go back to quietly lurking.

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 29th, '09, 19:08

shosef wrote:and no offense cuz i'm a girl too but i always find it special when boys are close like this...cuz i have many friends that are boys, and for me most of the time, they would really stick up to each other...i mean we all know that boys don't get close easily like girls does...but when they do get close to someone, you can bet that they'll be there for you no matter what...it must be the brotherhood or something but they always manage to amaze with their loyalty....
i agree i agree.. and i agree with you at that point: Junno is really getting handsomer with the time

handsome Junno :w00t:


honestly.. i don't get why people say that people here hate Kame or something like that xD
No one ever really offended him. And i think it`s okay to speak about their relationship but i don't like the way people do it here. Really.
Sure, Akame include Jin and therefor it is ok for the Jin Thread but it's too much +_+
How about talking about the Relationship between Ueda and him? I would really like to know more about it.

User avatar
i luv jin
Posts: 46
Joined: Mar 23rd, '09, 23:59

Post by i luv jin » May 29th, '09, 19:43

I'm very pissed and very disappointed right now that Japanese Jin fans have to petition with SONY....SONY!!!! to get WONDER released as a single. WTF is that?? Jin is under J-ONE RECORDS label not SONY. WHY DO HIS FANS HAVE TO GO TO SONY TO ASK THEM TO RELEASE WONDER? IT'S PATHETIC.

Clearly, Japanese Jin fans have understood that Johnny's would NEVER do anything for him. And clearly, Jin is not favored in Johnny's.

I'm very angry right now and I won't blame Jin if he decides to leave Johnny's.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 19:47

can't wait for next ep of CTKT~XD

Image

Just in case someone here hasn't seen these before
An awesome cosplayer of Jin in Dome concerts~=D I read that after the first concert was finished and the audience started to leave the hall, he was surrounded by so many fans that even the guard couldn't do anything. He was even stolen a kiss by a fangirl~XD
You did an awesome job~boy! I wonder what will Jin think if Jin sees him~XD
Image Image Image Image


did I post this one here before?
Image

zoemouse

What we can do is to talk about what is there and what everyone can see, hear and read.
We can't avoid some discussions about controversial topics, but just bear it in mind that here's Jin thread. When it involves something like "I believe who and who are close and special to each other" without solid evidence, better talk about it in pairing threads.

I'm a big Junnojin fan and I have millions of junnojin stuffs to talk about, but other than some interesting interactions ppl might also enjoy, I don't see any point to talk about it here.

What Jin said about Care in SC is publicly. I don't see any point to doubt it in order to add some fans' own imagination in it just because what he said isn't exactly what they are dreaming about.
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 30th, '09, 06:14, edited 10 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 19:51

i luv jin wrote:I'm very pissed and very disappointed right now that Japanese Jin fans have to petition with SONY....SONY!!!! to get WONDER released as a single. WTF is that?? Jin is under J-ONE RECORDS label not SONY. WHY DO HIS FANS HAVE TO GO TO SONY TO ASK THEM TO RELEASE WONDER? IT'S PATHETIC.

Clearly, Japanese Jin fans have understood that Johnny's would NEVER do anything for him. And clearly, Jin is not favored in Johnny's.

I'm very angry right now and I won't blame Jin if he decides to leave Johnny's.
yeah it's f*cking ridiculous and sarcastic like I've said before.

and I wrote to Sony music already.

Japanese fans are also doing petitions directing to Johnny's and Jin himself.
Image

User avatar
luvkattun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 22nd, '09, 04:35

Post by luvkattun » May 29th, '09, 20:02

Japanese fans are also doing petitions directing to Johnny's and Jin himself
You know, this is really PATHETIC for the fans to have to come to this.

Jin looks like a lost boy standing outside of the concert hall looking around like that....haha...he's so brave...how come fans don't come and attack him? I heard Japanese fans are very polite...lol

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 29th, '09, 20:08

luvkattun wrote:
Japanese fans are also doing petitions directing to Johnny's and Jin himself
You know, this is really PATHETIC for the fans to have to come to this.

Jin looks like a lost boy standing outside of the concert hall looking around like that....haha...he's so brave...how come fans don't come and attack him? I heard Japanese fans are very polite...lol
yeah, but what we can do, sigh~ Johnny's has disappointed us for too many times already, and this time fans really really want Wonder to be released and they are trying their best. I just hope it'll become true.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
that's not Jin!!!!! that's a coser~isn't he great?XD

apparently this boy has practiced a lot in front of the mirror to make himself look like Jin~^^
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 29th, '09, 20:54

leenkath16 wrote:yow, i'm back. don't know if anyone can still remember me. :)


sad to hear that after i left, there's still no drama for jin. i mean for the whole year i'm gone, he had no drama. i miss him acting. actually, i love his acting skills. :wub: looking forward to his new drama, bandage, right? excited.


so, some people don't like akame? i mean their friendship? (i've read from the previous pages, correct me if i'm wrong) i actually thought that everyone likes their duo. i really like them being close. so good to look at. :)
kath!!! long time no see...you haven't been visiting for the past several months...yeah...i mean it's not like i'm trying to convert them to become AKAME fans...it's like when i also put bits and pieces when ryo and pi does things for Jin...

*i for one can say that in the looks department Junno can equal Jin in KAT-TUN (or even in JE)...i bet if he has the same x-factor as Jin and Kame then he could do great things...everyone always says how hard-working he is..

* i just love the preview on CK...Jin and Junno had so much fun dressing Maru as a dog..poor Maru...now even Junno bullies him...HAHAHA
Image

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 29th, '09, 21:51

lol... i don`t get it o.O did i miss something?
I mean.. why can`t he release the song?

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 30th, '09, 00:51

Back from party time 8) Geezz i am sooo spoiled right now... XD

Oh the cosplayer!! Amazing look alike even the jawline is like Jin's! he looks younger but for sure an option as Jin cannot be approached XD poor guy he has to be very brave or seek a lot of attention to go there looking like that :P but makes you wonder...if one could see Jin, the real one, would we realize or we would think it's a cosplayer like this one? LOO Joke

About Wonder... well by J-One is more difficult so fans wanting it badly only had the Sony option but they shouldn't ask Jin, poor baby, he can't do anything :( The only option is to call at as many doors as necessary and be persistent ;)


Papparazzi from Members corner Credits on pic

Image
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 30th, '09, 04:34

hey that cosplayer i freaking awsome...

EDIT: okay ive been wondering when do we get to see the Nakamaru Jump in CTKT???
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
leenkath16
Posts: 142
Joined: Nov 21st, '06, 03:01
Location: Phil

Post by leenkath16 » May 30th, '09, 15:56

Mirokujin wrote:come on! the first Osaka concert has finished already. Something funny and cute happened there.

Jin dropped his mic off the hanamichi in Jump'up when he's playing with his mic like he always does--throw it into air and wait for it to drop in his hand or something like that, and went really shocked that his face went O.O for 10 seconds. He was looking for staffs to help him but no one was around at that time. So he had to borrow a mic from others and disappeared after until No matter matter. Later when he passed by the same spot where he dropped the mic, he was still trying to look for his poor mic X'D


the original texts from オリ★スタ?6/8号

『圧倒的な存在感と世界観で観客を魅了』
ソロ曲ではその世界観を発揮させた。
この曲では楽曲的にもダンス的にもアイドルの枠を超えまさに洗練の極み。
アーティスト赤西仁の中から湧き上がるものを音とビジュアルに落とし込んだような気迫。
彼が”本当にやりたいこと”はライヴなのかもしれない。
誠実かつエモーショナルな歌唱、華麗なダンス、手を振りながらこぼれる笑顔。
人を魅了する天才である。
yaaay! i want a vid for this. :) i think it's cute.

Mirokujin wrote:An awesome cosplayer of Jin in Dome concerts~=D I read that after the first concert was finished and the audience started to leave the hall, he was surrounded by so many fans that even the guard couldn't do anything. He was even stolen a kiss by a fangirl~XD
You did an awesome job~boy! I wonder what will Jin think if Jin sees him~XD
wow, if i hadn't read what you wrote, i would really have thought it was JIN. he's really awesome. how did he have that look? he really does resemble jin.
shosef wrote:kath!!! long time no see...you haven't been visiting for the past several months...yeah...i mean it's not like i'm trying to convert them to become AKAME fans...it's like when i also put bits and pieces when ryo and pi does things for Jin...
yeah, actually it was already a year. :lol you're right, i think we're just expressing on what we think about akame. it's free to express things here, right? unless it's not related.


i'm so outdated of what's happening to jin and kat-tun. :lol i missed a lot.

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 30th, '09, 16:32

i just have to laugh at Jin...when asked to choose between snow white and cinderella..he chose neither...cuz he wants Donald Duck...hahaha...and Ueda thinks that Snow White is a bit chubby...i just can't take these guys...and i was shocked that Jin had a gun pointed at him and he was robbed overseas (i hope that the guy who robbed Jin will get his karma...)...and Maru was like "I'm glad you're alive.."...i just love Maru..and i wonder what kind of car Jin just bought...i can just imagine him in a Toyota or maybe a Honda..
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 30th, '09, 22:52

Sokarijo

He is isn't he? :)

This next week if everything goes well, both in Concert and in his high dive XD poor Maru...



kath

Hi! long time not see! :)


shosef

I am with Jin XD neither, my fav was always the beauty sleep LOL

Maru is Kt's dad and a great friend for Jin, there have been and are so many great and funny interactions between them both in this concerts :)
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 31st, '09, 06:50

Ginoru wrote:Sokarijo

He is isn't he? :)

This next week if everything goes well, both in Concert and in his high dive XD poor Maru...



kath

Hi! long time not see! :)


shosef

I am with Jin XD neither, my fav was always the beauty sleep LOL

Maru is Kt's dad and a great friend for Jin, there have been and are so many great and funny interactions between them both in this concerts :)
Ofcourse he is he even got kiss from a fangirl, then he must be awsome...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Harle
Posts: 150
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 14:55

Post by Harle » May 31st, '09, 06:58

The Jin cosplayer really looks like Jin from the distance.
But up-close, he looks a bit weird.
He still looks good, though. But it's a bit too extreme to go under the knife just to resemble an idol you admire.

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 31st, '09, 09:06

did he really do that? surgery?
First I only saw the picture and didn't know about the cosplayer thing and i thought that jin looks weird but then i saw that it isn't him xD

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 31st, '09, 09:12

I have been away too long 8) Don't think that there was,what i called,a "war" like that in this thread :whistling: Back to jin topic^^
shosef
Could you tell me where you read that?It seems really funny.Jin is really a man of surprise :lol
Mirokujin
About the editor's compliment.I'm very very happy that many people recognize Jin's talent(apart from THAT person)I think Jin fan(including me) will do everything to get Wonder release.Everybody!FIGHTING! :cheers: The cosplayer is amazing.He himself looks like Jin in appearance and his outfit just makes fangirl mistaken :roll So admirable!I have seen a fangirl cosplay Jin in Lips and she is wonderful too^^
Next week CK is so interesting.It's always funny to see Jin bullying Maru
:lol
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 31st, '09, 12:50

ruby_fann wrote:I have been away too long 8) Don't think that there was,what i called,a "war" like that in this thread :whistling: Back to jin topic^^
shosef
Could you tell me where you read that?It seems really funny.Jin is really a man of surprise :lol

Next week CK is so interesting.It's always funny to see Jin bullying Maru
here's the link...

http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/24563.html#cutid1

*you've got to wonder what Jin's reaction would be when faced with an alien..that's got to be priceless...and Jin is even confused who snow white is..hahaha...Jin playing golf...very civilized..hahaha...anyway i want to see him playing soccer or maybe even basketball...

*bullying Maru is like that bond that keeps the other members together....even Junno is joining...even in the recent concert Jin and Kame kept on annoying Maru...it's hard to be loved by KAT-TU...hahaha

*Jin and the rest of members kept mentioning how hyper Kame is (Kame kept on Jumping and talking...you got the pic)...Jin even said "Hahaha, Kamenashi's annoying"....hahaha...so cute that Kame kept on mentioning my all-time crush Kimura Takuya...he said that Kimura driven him to someplace to get something (if Kimura-sama would drive me to someplace i would brag about it too..)...so nice of Jin to throw his frisbee to the disabled area...see how nice our Jin is?...and Jin again passed the mic to Maru (reminds me of Harukana Yakusoku during Real Face con...Jin passed the mic to Maru too) to sing his part....and Maru is not familiar with the lyrics so he said "you sing it"..and Jin telling everyone that he is a charismatic hairdresser (does this imply that he wants to be like Kimura-senpai who's had a license or something like that on hairdressing? hahaha)..Koki had to stop Jin, Kame and Ueda cuz they won't stop talking about this topic..hahaha...Jin changed the lyrics of WILDS OF MY HEART to "Taguchi run, taguchi run" cuz Junno kept on running during the singing of the said song...and Maru changed the lyrics too which is about Junno too...Kame and Jin had a world of their own ...they completely lost the other members by talking about things that only makes sense to them...hahaha....even i got lost on what the hell are they talking about..
Image

User avatar
leenkath16
Posts: 142
Joined: Nov 21st, '06, 03:01
Location: Phil

Post by leenkath16 » Jun 2nd, '09, 15:33

hi <b>ginoru</b>. yah, long time no see. glad you still remember me. :)

wow! thanks for the link <b>shosef</b>..

that was really funny. jin believes in alien huh? i remember he also believes in UFO. lol still BAKANISHI! i really like him. haha

i like the part when maru said "Akanishi... I'm glad you're alive... " awww, that was so cute.
i remember the two of them are doing fun things, i always laugh.

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 2nd, '09, 15:53

Of course he is glad it would be a huge problem if he was murdered.
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

old_coffee_shop
Posts: 1
Joined: May 7th, '09, 08:48

Post by old_coffee_shop » Jun 2nd, '09, 18:34

post deleted
Last edited by old_coffee_shop on Jun 5th, '09, 02:41, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 3rd, '09, 18:51

Back, being so busy this days....

Sokarijo

So good that i already know of people saying they couyld do with him as Jin is unreacheable! XD I think no one blames that fan LOL



ruby

For Jin reports i prefer those by Stanime in Jin_daily at least those are more centered

http://stanime.livejournal.com/122425.html

And i want to know what did Jin do for Ueda to call him hentai...again LOOL XD

Today's Cartoon was soo funny! I feel pity for Maru but he had Jin and Junno to support him even when Jin's love for him is always shown in his own particular way boys being boys XD And we got to see some seconds of backstage footage!! I love to see those things! :)

By the way, Jin has been named officially in it KAT-TUN's second "Akuma" = Devil, first one Ueda in Sendai Ep LOOL



kath

Sure ;) You know i have been here like forever and still am :)

Maru and Jin are love to have toguether and Junno with Jin too ^^

Image
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 4th, '09, 11:57

Shosef
Thank for the link.The interview is very interesting :mrgreen:
Ginoru
Yeah,I often look for report on her livejournal 8) I remember Ueda once called Jin hentai in a concert when Jin talk about the relation between fangirl and milk :whistling: Now his calling Jin Hentai agian makes me vey curious.Not surprise with the two Akuma,just look at how they treat Maru :lol But they are reall true friends,how sweet :wub:
I haven't watched CK this week yet.I will download it tomorrow^^There's a problem that the rating of this show is going down :-(
*EDITED:
Sokarijo :I'm really sorry>_<My mind was gone for a while :|
Last edited by ruby_fann on Jun 5th, '09, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 4th, '09, 15:04

ruby_fann wrote:Sokarijo
Thank for the link.The interview is very interesting :mrgreen:
Ano boku no ja nai desu kedo

Shosef is the one you should thank...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 4th, '09, 22:21

ruby

Yes in Looking con, but at least at that time he had a reason, public reason seeing and heard by all, to call him hentai, but this time? out of nowhere! XD Makes me want to have backstage stuff in the possible DVD XD

Talking about that no one can miss next week's cartoon!! they will show backstage footage!! :D

The problem is the hour XD for me it's ok since by my time zone fits nicely but for people there at 12 and a wednesday... In my case got to say this last one with Maru was ten times funnier than the previous one with the dogs (not to mention i don't like small dogs :P), they really need to match the guys with the tests! Maru and heights are ok but dogs? Junno should have been there as he has no experience.
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 5th, '09, 07:10

new magazine pic
stole from XQ
Image

and a super duper cute Jin&Maru fanpic~~~~~

Image
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 5th, '09, 10:11

Mirokujin wrote: and a super duper cute Jin&Maru fanpic~~~~~

Image
Oh ahaahahahahahah
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » Jun 8th, '09, 15:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oii9qHQW2Hw Just watched this care fanvideo, many cool pictures of akanishi, but one stood out: the one at 0:48 -> 0:52. I think that's about as cool as you can get, anyone know where it is from? Yukan club? but I don't remember seeing him like that in it...it does look a bit like one of those dangerous exchanges in cartoon kat-tun too...anyone has any clue? :P

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 8th, '09, 21:10

Mirokujin

That's really cute ...and accurate! XD



Nya_Chan33

His seriousness is part of his new "character" he is playing cool but whenever he forgets about that and is between his friends he is just like always :)

Jin is ok, just booored like of all us ;)

Him bullying Maru & Junno is how he shows his love for them ^^ boys are boys no matter what

He has always been able to to move ;P



Endexus

That's Yukan Club one of the latest episodes, 9 if my memory serves me



I cleaned this pic, Wink Up July, i like the atmosphere :)

Image
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
i luv jin
Posts: 46
Joined: Mar 23rd, '09, 23:59

Post by i luv jin » Jun 9th, '09, 17:39

Does anyone know where this pic come from and why is Jin holding a bouquet of roses?

Did he win something??

Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 10th, '09, 01:22

Not at all, that is just one of the small page pics in Potato July, nice pic anyway, the main picture is the close up in white Mirokujin posted
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
watersoflethe
Posts: 27
Joined: Jun 9th, '09, 08:29
Location: San Diego

Post by watersoflethe » Jun 10th, '09, 06:05

Karate-ka wrote:
Mirokujin wrote: and a super duper cute Jin&Maru fanpic~~~~~

Image
Oh ahaahahahahahah
this is FREAKING adorable
and it totally looks like jin..hahaa..

User avatar
leenkath16
Posts: 142
Joined: Nov 21st, '06, 03:01
Location: Phil

Post by leenkath16 » Jun 10th, '09, 06:57

ginoru
you are indeed a loyal fan. :)

jin smiles because maru and junno is there. :p

the fanpic is so cute, silly jin.

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 10th, '09, 07:06

Mirokujin
The first pic is so gentle and the chibi art is so cute(looking at Maru's expression LOL)I wanted to see Jin jump from the 10m layer but he didn't :-(
Ginoru
Bullying and teasing are exactly another ways to express love 8) I usually do it to my friends LOLI have seen this pic too and my mouth was like this *O*He really surprises me with his gentlment aura :wub: No wonder fan can never deny his attractiveness 8)
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 11th, '09, 21:19

kath

Thanks, i try ;)

Jin has a sweet moment with most of Kt members but his closest will always be his closests ^^



ruby

LOL He did not jump from the ten meters hight board but he had already jumped from 10 meters! In Hadaka no Shonen when he was 18 years old XD and also from 7.5 meters like Maru here (Maru also jumped 7.5 in that Hadaka and with no problems like now 8) ) And also in Cartoon KAT-TUN Concert!

Image
Hadaka 10 meters

ImageImage
Hadaka 7.5 meters

Image
Cartoon Con


And bullying is the way guys chose to show it more often XD
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 13th, '09, 07:47

Ginoru
Thank for your info^^I remember hsi jump in CKII concert but I haven't known about the Hadaka no Shonen.I guess I will have to find videos about it 8) Is Maru problem now is related to height phobia? :lol Anyway,it is obvious that Kat-tu now use his phobia as new entertainment :D BTW,miss Vietnam(my country^^) just took a pic with Jin and because of her incredible height(1.85m!!!),Jin looks a little short here^^
Image
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 13th, '09, 12:24

Jin is around 175m isnt he?
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 13th, '09, 21:45

ruby

There are lots of surprises in that ooooooold tv show :)

I don't know if Maru is really as he sacared as he seems to be ;) anyway i have lots of fun watching him suffer XD

Yeah i saw that pic it's sooo funny to see him so tiny despite i am used seeing him with the Shirotas.... XD



Sokarijo

Almost :) he keeps on giving as his height 1.76 though little after he came back a magazine listed him as 1.78, no big difference in this case as she is 1.85 :lol
Image
Made by Me

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Jun 13th, '09, 23:04

I feel like he grew 2cm taller in a year :D

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 14th, '09, 04:08

LoL at his paints

credit vjin

Image Image
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 14th, '09, 13:18

Can someone help me? i have a problem i cant seem to log in with Fire fox.
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '09, 15:34

Mirokujin

I like the one with Junno.

It seems in this last two concerts the main three in that gif (Jin Junno Ueda)had a lot of fun XD



Sokarijo

I can't help sorry, i don't use Firefox but i have had my share of Log in problems here :S
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

Post by diyaz » Jun 19th, '09, 11:17

Guys, need help here, what is this ranking about? Jin is in 8th place

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23345568
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 20th, '09, 07:16

diyaz wrote:Guys, need help here, what is this ranking about? Jin is in 8th place

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23345568
its a ranking about which singer you want to marry with
XD
Did I see Ichihara Hayato?
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 20th, '09, 14:03

Mirokujin wrote:
diyaz wrote:Guys, need help here, what is this ranking about? Jin is in 8th place

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23345568
its a ranking about which singer you want to marry with
XD
Did I see Ichihara Hayato?
He is rapper so in that sense also a recording artist...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

Post by diyaz » Jun 20th, '09, 15:43

Karate-ka wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:
diyaz wrote:Guys, need help here, what is this ranking about? Jin is in 8th place

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23345568
its a ranking about which singer you want to marry with
XD
Did I see Ichihara Hayato?
He is rapper so in that sense also a recording artist...
Ah, is that it? Can you give me translate the whole list cause I just know Jin's name in kanji :P
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 20th, '09, 18:54

I dont understand japanese i happen to know since my twin brother is fan of him
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 20th, '09, 23:02

diyaz wrote: Ah, is that it? Can you give me translate the whole list cause I just know Jin's name in kanji :P
1, Kobuchi Kentarō (コブクロ)
2, Fukuyama Masaharu
3, TAKAHIRO(EXILE)
4, Some one I don't know
5, ASTUSHI(EXILE)
6, Kuroda Shunsuke (コブクロ)
7, Sakurai Sho (Arashi)
8, Akanishi Jin
9, Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)
10, Ichihara Hayato

All the ppl on list are popular singers, except Ichihara Hayato because he's mostly recognized as an actor^^
Karate-ka wrote:I dont understand japanese i happen to know since my twin brother is fan of him
yeah I know he's a rapper and he has a movie and a photo book about it~but I don't know if he has a professional career as a rapper :mrgreen: I'm actually happy and amused to see him on the list. I like him btw.
Image

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

Post by diyaz » Jun 21st, '09, 15:40

Mirokujin

Wow, how proud I'm with Jin now. I can say it is pretty good because only a few Johnny's is there. Thanks anyway for the list!
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

erlyne
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 12:49

Post by erlyne » Jun 22nd, '09, 03:48

I hear JIN in new dorama [NTV-2009] Kareinaru Spy , with Tomoya Nagase.REALLY???if that's true.I am happy JIN's new dorama.

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

Post by diyaz » Jun 22nd, '09, 08:06

erlyne wrote:I hear JIN in new dorama [NTV-2009] Kareinaru Spy , with Tomoya Nagase.REALLY???if that's true.I am happy JIN's new dorama.
Majide?????Where you hear it??!!
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jun 22nd, '09, 14:22

LOL I Doubt it very much so, the information for what i know came from japanese wiki, that as any other wiki is easy to have written in it many nonsenses, and the supposed cast list was already removed.
Image
Made by Me

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Jun 22nd, '09, 16:39

erlyne wrote:I hear JIN in new dorama [NTV-2009] Kareinaru Spy , with Tomoya Nagase.REALLY???if that's true.I am happy JIN's new dorama.
it would be really nice :wub:

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Jun 22nd, '09, 17:26

new drama... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I really lookin forward it :w00t: :lol

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 22nd, '09, 22:20

erlyne wrote:I hear JIN in new dorama [NTV-2009] Kareinaru Spy , with Tomoya Nagase.REALLY???if that's true.I am happy JIN's new dorama.
Isn't that Okura from kanjiani8 who's rumored in?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest