Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 4th, '09, 19:36

ah, finally i remember what i wanted to ask long time ago.
There isn`t any e-mail adress where you can write to jin, right? And there isn`t a blog from him where you can comment on or something i suppose, due to johnny`s rules and so on and so on.
So, the only way to write Jin would be per snail mail ô.o.. if i wanted to write: do i have to write to the fanclub with his name on it, or kat-tuns name ôo ...or..what?

kokoro_ai
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 19th, '08, 15:41

Post by kokoro_ai » May 4th, '09, 20:03

Mirokujin wrote:mmmm~girls
let's be a little happier because no matter how stupid the jimushu is, jinjin is always shinning

Image
May I know which magazine is this picture from? Thanks so much...

I don't have much idea what had happened in the past to comment on this issue but I do hope jin can get projects in the near future to boost his own confidence (if that's possible) and let us fans see more of him :lol As long as he is happy, i am happy :-)

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '09, 20:11

Jazzl

Jin has been looking tired for long, it is not a now thing, it is only that you noticed now.

Regarding kame, my only care on his regard is that he is part of Kt, as i have always said he is my least fav, so i never talk about him if i can help it, for me it is compartimented, there are the ones i care about: Jin and Ueda and then the others that are not bad either, more or less Jin's kat-tun as he himself signs them, Junno and Maru , though i look to Koki from time to time, the rest is irrelevant for me and i never compare them. And of course they are not friends, it's been long since that word could be applied to both 8)

There are no address where to write to Jin, neither a blog or anything, you can try writting to the Family Club by normal mail with his name, but i also doubt those letters reach them or that even if they reach them they really read them.



luvkattun

Exactly and as long as we are here he will also be. No need to desperate ourselves for more since we are not going to reach Jiji's ears.

JE as any other place related to entertainment has a dark side, i can tell you a couple of things from the area i moved around, so i have a pretty good idea of what happens there also; All that about je is know from long so not really something to debate here since it is not strictly related to Jin, we fans are proud he has rejected all that as much as he can and therefore we should be content with having him where he is despite we would like to see more of him.

Or to get to see him doing more work all here wouldn't mind him bowing his head? I prefer to have him as he is now that with more work and being like others.



kokoro_ai

That's from next to come Popolo

LOL he has confidence enough to lend to others XD

Yes, we just can hope and wish him to be happy.



In this moments are i am more interested on thinking how he is facing Domucon and what does he has in store for fans than any other thing. Another surprise as QoP Bokura a capella?... or even if you like if Jin's bunch will be fridayed when they go out to celebrate his birthday this year. I will sit and take what he can give us.
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 4th, '09, 21:10

Ginoru wrote:Jazzl

Jin has been looking tired for long, it is not a now thing, it is only that you noticed now.

Regarding kame, my only care on his regard is that he is part of Kt, as i have always said he is my least fav, so i never talk about him if i can help it, for me it is compartimented, there are the ones i care about: Jin and Ueda and then the others that are not bad either, more or less Jin's kat-tun as he himself signs them, Junno and Maru , though i look to Koki from time to time, the rest is irrelevant for me and i never compare them. And of course they are not friends, it's been long since that word could be applied to both 8)

There are no address where to write to Jin, neither a blog or anything, you can try writting to the Family Club by normal mail with his name, but i also doubt those letters reach them or that even if they reach them they really read them.
.
Regarding the address, that's what i thought too. So i am a little sad that there is actually no way to send a letter to him ôo which he will read or even receive 100%.
How do they receive support from fans other than on concerts?

I believe you when you say he has been looking tired for long. And as I said i just began to notice it.
I wasn`t really interested in kat-tun and to be true i am more attached to jins role in kat-tun than to anyone else. Though i have to admit i begin to like the others too. In the past I liked Kame. Because the one of the first JDramas i watched was with him(Tatta Hitotsu..) I really liked him there but after watching the other dramas i didn`t find him that special anymore. Maybe I am more attached to Jin because he's like a shadow or something like that. You know what I mean. Want to see, hear more of him but there's a limit. And I like him BECAUSE he went to the US. He did what he wanted to do. That's what I like about a person.
I noticed that Junno has a good voice too and i think he is more attractive with his short hair.
Jin is Jin o.o and that's why i like him.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '09, 21:30

Jazzl

Concerts, tv shows, there are not many possibilities because mainly they are a bit scared of certain fans and they have no possibilities to know who is a normal person and who and over obsessed fan, so as with all saints pay for sinners. I think that protecting them from over zealous fans it's a good thing to do ;)

I think you like Jin because he holds mystery for you right now, and that's a great thing to have ^^ And also because he has a individual personality that shows with no problems.

Junno has improved a lot in this last year but i hope he improves even more, his voice well trained and kept on his range has good possibilities, a pity Je doesn't really care about improving their guys singing skills with the simple act of find them their right range to sing, it's always an outsider producer to tell them things about their singing styles....
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 4th, '09, 21:58

@Ginoru

oh yes, Junno has a good voice. I really liked it in rescue.

Yes, you're right. That's the reason. And I can understand what you mean about certain fans. If I were one of them(not one of the fans xD) i might be afraid to. There are people who just don't get that even Johnnys are humans. And that the more attention they want and the crazier the things are that they do the less they will get from their idols.(ah, sorry.. poor english +.+)

But i really think it would be nice to have a talk with Jin ô.o...

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '09, 23:23

Jazzl

Kt holds many surprises ;)

You have to think that for example in Jin's case he never gets close to fans in concerts, tv shows etc...and his and Kt fans know he doesn't like to have them too close since some over did it and he got hurt, not the only one but he is the one who has retracted the most from contact with fans.

As you say many doesn't realize no matter how famous they are or how extraordinary their jobs may look in the end they are just normal guys.

About talking with him, i guess so if you manage to overcome his awareness and make him speak since he is quite shy with strangers ;)
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 5th, '09, 01:08

Mirokujin wrote:
shosef wrote:and the biggest "mistake" he ever made to them was that he went to LA to take a vacation....just plain that he doesn't really follow the rules as strictly as Pi and Kame does....
If you mean the hiatus, you just missed the thing that his post-hiatus career is much healthier than it's in pre-hiatus time. Never forget that he had zero project for almost one year and a half before he went on hiatus.
* yes...it's true but you also have to remember that Johnny is a very very good businessman...when he saw or heard how everyone was welcoming Jin with open arms especially the fans how could he not capital on that?...whereas when it was before the hiatus although Jin is popular, there is still Kame which they favored over him...but after hiatus Jin created a buzz...so how could they not use that?...especially since the fans missed him...

*for one thing....compared to Pi's dramas i'll choose Kame's dramas anytiime...aside from the fact that Kame's a better actor...the story of Kame's drama is more substantial to me....(sorry to Pi...but you guys should know that i love him too..though not as much)...why Pi's dramas doing well while Kame's dramas don't always boggles my mind...
Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 5th, '09, 06:20

Oh I feel like I have been off for a year,I miss so many things 8) The one I like from the begining to the end is Jin.I even like Jin before I like KAT-TUN :wub: But i always know the fact that if Kat-tun hadn't existed,I wouldn't have got a chance to know and like Jin :-) That's why I want to support Kat-tun as long as Jin is still a member of them^^
And about the unfairness,I always know about it and it is one of the reasons that make me not have a good impression for Kame :| I don't want to compare them either 'cause my feeling will make it biased LOL I hope that in the future,Jin will get more opportunities because of his talent and effort.I have read that the director of Bandage think of Jin for his character at the first time so I believe that If Johnny gives Jin nothing to do,others will do that.AM I too naive? :lol Anyway,I'm glad that Jin has his friends in Kat-tun and they really care for him.Oh so sweet!And like Ginoru,I want to see others tease and make Jin confused or shy because Jin is so adorable at that time :roll
BTW,I'm so excited waiting for the upcoming Documon.In fact,I don't really like Jin singing Hip Hop but he is always doing things in his own way,isn't he? :D I haven't got the HQ version of new Care yet,I have been waiting for it these days :-(
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 5th, '09, 14:13

ruby

That's it :)

You can always do as i do and ignore him XD Kt 5 plus another one that appears from time to time XD

It's not naive it's hopeful, and that's what we all need to be, there are people who wants to work with Jin and Jin with them, particularly in movies as he himself has said, problem is that there are not so many films being produced :P

Oh yes! Whenever he is caught off guard he gets sooo cute! Like a little kid ^^

I am really really curious about that concert XD He keeps things soo secret....

You can find a HQ of thenew Care almost everywhere already, from Ktlove to J-One try to look for it there ;)
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 5th, '09, 15:15

Ginoru wrote: About talking with him, i guess so if you manage to overcome his awareness and make him speak since he is quite shy with strangers ;)
i thought so.. but, hey, it`s not i'll ever have the chance to talk to him u.u
even if had the chance... i think i would be to shy in front of him

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '09, 17:44

Kirei~~~~~~~~~~
from Duet June
Image
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 5th, '09, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '09, 18:16

kokoro_ai wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:mmmm~girls
let's be a little happier because no matter how stupid the jimushu is, jinjin is always shinning

Image
May I know which magazine is this picture from? Thanks so much...
that's from Potato June :wub:
shosef wrote: * yes...it's true but you also have to remember that Johnny is a very very good businessman...when he saw or heard how everyone was welcoming Jin with open arms especially the fans how could he not capital on that?...whereas when it was before the hiatus although Jin is popular, there is still Kame which they favored over him...but after hiatus Jin created a buzz...so how could they not use that?...especially since the fans missed him...

*why Pi's dramas doing well while Kame's dramas don't always boggles my mind...
so you mean no matter how popular he was before his hiatus, his popularity wasn't counted, but because of his big mistake--the hiatus, his popularity started to be counted? Are you serious? :roll Then Jin really should do more "mistakes" like that because that's the only way for him to get promoted :lol

*maybe Pi is more attractive on screen~shrug. I'm interested in neither, nor in their acting. In johnny's, I only watch Nagase and Kimura's drams occasionally. I normally watch dramas led by actors/actresses out of Johnny's.You should be happy that the old man's still trying his best to keep Kame on screen after he failed in three dramas in a row, Tackey disappeared only because he failed in one drama, and Nagase has been a little too silent ever since the low rating of Utahime
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 5th, '09, 19:22

Mirokujin

Can you imagine how that pic (Duet) would look if he pulled his hair out of his face?

If he made more "mistakes" like that fans would die of heart attack :lol :lol
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 5th, '09, 19:46

Just to get it right, they started a a group off background dancers vor domoto koichi, right? So the girls just looked at them and thought "whoa" and then they were fans? Of a background dancers group? Did I get it wrong? I knew it before but i just thought about it..
Japan is really weird. I don`t think this would ever happen in Germany.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '09, 19:55

Gin
I was being a bit ironic. I don't think his hiatus was "a mistake". If ppl want to reason out the unfairness, don't use his hiatus. His hiatus was the result of the unfairness not the reason, and I 'm glad it somehow became a little turning point for his career.
-----------------------

btw, Ohkura from Kanjiani 8 left a message to Jin in Winkup. He was complaining that Jin wore sunglasses in the occasions they met, and he asked Jin to take it off~

Ohkura-kun, I'll love you more if you ask Jin to take off his hat XD
Image
Jazzl wrote:Just to get it right, they started a a group off background dancers vor domoto koichi, right? So the girls just looked at them and thought "whoa" and then they were fans? Of a background dancers group? Did I get it wrong? I knew it before but i just thought about it..
Japan is really weird. I don`t think this would ever happen in Germany.
That's how the title of kat-tun came into being.

Before kat-tun was formed. Jin was in some temporary groups. One of them was BAD (with Taguchi and Jimmy). Before kat-tun, Jin was already in many tv programs, for example Haddako no Shounen, early Shounen club and others. He was also in some tv dramas. The pre-kat-tun time was quite interesting btw.
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 5th, '09, 20:14

Jazzl

Yes they started as backdancers but that to JE is like a exhibit shelve of those that can become good, interesting...the term you prefer, in a future, in Kt case they got noticed really early as a good unit and they started to give them more space and songs, after that they got their own fans still as juniors, they became really popular and famous, enough to give them original songs and concerts before debut and to debut as a unit without changes.

It would have happened in Germany as in any other place with JE promoting sistem, Shonen Club does the same in every show, they show the "promising ones" and people get interested on ones or others and chose to give tehm their support.



Mirokujin

You forgot M.A.D. with Ueda and Maru XD Those two units explain many things don't they? ;)

I know, that's why i left it between quotation marks.

Here we have a say, "there's no bad that would not bring good" roughly

Ask Tacchon to ask Jin to remove both XD
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '09, 20:36

but BAD was more famous haha~
It was promoted as a group and had magazine interviews, shop pics and other activities

Image

Image

Jimmy~<3 I'm glad Jin and Jimmy are still good friends^^
Image
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 5th, '09, 20:54

It was, but both are interesting to know about to know who are Jin friends in Kt and why ;)

>.< omg that hair.... LOOL at least is better than the bowler cut XD
Image
Made by Me

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » May 5th, '09, 21:08

shosef wrote:he sticks to what he think is right and not afraid to speak out his opinion..
that's why I love Jin :D
luvkattun wrote:To Jin, being in Johnny's is just a JOB to him, no more no less. It's like him being a truck driver. He doesn't care for the fame and the popularity. He said it himself his friends and family are more important to him and he's not striving to win or be famous or anything. I think Jin's philosophy is as long as he is popular and in demand and have tons of fans who want to see him perform. He'll be in the business for however long that is.

and another part of the reason that I love him. :D


those also may be the reasons he's not that much supported by Johnny's. :glare:

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '09, 22:52

luvkattun wrote:To Jin, being in Johnny's is just a JOB to him, no more no less. It's like him being a truck driver. He doesn't care for the fame and the popularity. He said it himself his friends and family are more important to him and he's not striving to win or be famous or anything. I think Jin's philosophy is as long as he is popular and in demand and have tons of fans who want to see him perform. He'll be in the business for however long that is.
mmmm, but he still has lots of dreams.
He wants drama, solo concert, play, musical, such and such
We know how happy when he has a solo project to do, right? Like when he's in Yukan club he's super duper happy.

It's true he lost his original passion for working in Johnny's since 2005 (this boy shouted out his love to the Johnny's world with his full heart in 2002, but thought to quit late in 2005), however he still chose to stay because he loves singing and dancing and recently he even calls himself actor ;P
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 5th, '09, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 5th, '09, 22:55

Mirokujin wrote:
shosef wrote: * yes...it's true but you also have to remember that Johnny is a very very good businessman...when he saw or heard how everyone was welcoming Jin with open arms especially the fans how could he not capital on that?...whereas when it was before the hiatus although Jin is popular, there is still Kame which they favored over him...but after hiatus Jin created a buzz...so how could they not use that?...especially since the fans missed him...

*why Pi's dramas doing well while Kame's dramas don't always boggles my mind...
so you mean no matter how popular he was before his hiatus, his popularity wasn't counted, but because of his big mistake--the hiatus, his popularity started to be counted? Are you serious? :roll Then Jin really should do more "mistakes" like that because that's the only way for him to get promoted :lol
yes, i am saying that...cuz you have to remember that he even made Anego without the blessings of JE first....and of course it's a double-edged dagger regarding his mistakes, if KAT-TUN didn't accept him back when he got back from the states, then you got bet that Jin won't have much work...so i don't think he should do them deliberately just for the heck of it (though i don't understand the super strictness of JE..like no gf, etc..)...he only got away with it because of course of the fans and the fact that KAT-TUN still wanted him with them...
Mirokujin wrote:*maybe Pi is more attractive on screen~shrug. I'm interested in neither, nor in their acting. In johnny's, I only watch Nagase and Kimura's drams occasionally. I normally watch dramas led by actors/actresses out of Johnny's.You should be happy that the old man's still trying his best to keep Kame on screen after he failed in three dramas in a row, Tackey disappeared only because he failed in one drama, and Nagase has been a little too silent ever since the low rating of Utahime
*hhmm...i always wonder what it takes to make Kame shine again...it seemed that 2 of his dramas that really really went well he was sharing the limelight with another JE...Pi in Nobuta and Jin in Gokusen...i'm sad that when he went solo, people seemed not interested...i hope that won't happen in Jin's first movie...
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '09, 23:00

shosef wrote: yes, i am saying that...cuz you have to remember that he even made Anego without the blessings of JE first....
who said that? :roll
Look at the promotion he got for his role during Anego time, apparently the project was supported by the jimushu.

and after the old man himself went to NY to deal with the thing, do u really think it's that critical for the members to accept Jin or not :whistling: I tend to believe what koki said and think it's nice that other members accepted him, but come on...the very first thing is always the jimushu wanted the money tree back no matter if he came back to KT or went solo.

btw, I have nothing against kt tho.
What I'm saying is that unfair is unfair. No reason to cover it.

The Johnny's world has the dark side. Other than the VIP thingy. The taboo of love and marriage is always there. Nino denied his love affair Aiba didn't, so Nino got promoted soon, while Aiba was out of the scene for long. Jin' has an attitude towards love and marriage, so he was half-frozen after his love affair with Takkako was exposed. Kame was caught for staying overnight in Koizumi-san's apartment, but he still got promoted. Taguchi's fighting for his freedom to love and he hasn't been promoted for long long time.
Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 6th, '09, 13:03

Ginoru
LOL Totally agree with you about 5+1 :lol I hope Jin will get more project and movies which are better not related to music for him to try something new:roll I don't know how Jin can "toture" his fan by keeping his solo secret like that,I can't help thinking about that :mrgreen: I get the 128kps version and I am looking for the 320kps for a while.Thank for your suggestion,I will try these :lol
Mirokujin
Oh, love and marriage.Jin's consciousness of them is so serious and so strong and is outspoken in his interview.That why I wonder how Jin still survive in a company like Johnny 8) Poor Taguchi,although I find him annoying sometimes(because of his bad sense of humour LOL) but he's nice and his case,together with other,makes me think the old man is so cruel and unfair and tyranical
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

Post by diyaz » May 6th, '09, 16:40

the discussion here lately sounds serious but it is interesting.
Well, i actually agree and can see how unfair jimusho treat Jin :cussing: .
Actually i'm shock when i know kame will release the movie. Why johnny? is it because you afraid jin will overtake kame popularity and that's why you gave many offer to kame instead of Jin? Sometimes i thought maybe this is one of the reason jin make a hiatus because of this unfair things.
Jin doesn't have so much individual appearance this year. Either he really don't want make himself busier or jimusho really don't want to give any job to him :glare: .
It is weird why Jin is not included in Gokusen The Movie. Honestly it makes me not interested to watch this movie. However, i hope it succeed.

I wonder if Jin happy with his life now or not because he is mysterious. It make me want to cry if Jin's smile is only a fake :cry:

all this just my opinion. KAT-TUN forever with Jin that always in my heart :wub:
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 6th, '09, 17:35

The latest CTKT--Nagano ep (Jin Maru Taguchi)

http://fourlc.com/channel2/2009/2009fw/ ... _2741.html

love this new chapter!

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 7th, '09, 07:00

diyaz
I think apart form his job,Jin is happy with his life and he always enjoys going out with his friends so don't worry :-) I don't think Jin's smiles are fake.As we always know that Jin is straightforward and he easily shows his mood on his face(that is why fans like to see Jin smile more often).Jin's smiles make my heart melt from time to time :wub:
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 7th, '09, 13:42

remember when they were doing the nagano special? The others were excited and koiki screamed a lot. Jin was at the side only forming "Yosha!!" with his lips half sleeping? Then he was chosen as an AD from Nakamaru ( probably because he didn't said much there too, sleepy one). An instant later you can see him with his mobile phone and Nakamaru yelling hat him.
Really love this one. xD

By the way.. what means AD?

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 7th, '09, 14:27

Mirokujin

Not to mention he already had 3 Kt members on his side 8)

Despite what people think of him Junno has a very strong personality and is very loyal and honorable, he will still be off for a while :(



ruby

Yes and it is easier to enjoy Kt that way.

He want to make movies now but i really would prefer to focus in music and taking care of his voice

I still remember a SC when Jin spoke about him wanting just a girlfriend and getting married and fans got frozen in the spot, he didn't mind but the rest rushed to say something.

That's the character Junno has to impersonate not the real him .



diyaz

Probably

I am totally happy he is not in Gokusen though, Hayato has no place there and Jin is much better getting rid of that character than needing to fit in him again, that way he can move forward; neither ryu has anything to do but Shin must be in, i know i won't get anything complaining about this but i read the manga! XD

Jin is playing his character now, he is the "cool" one...wathever, he's always cooler when he forgets to be cool XD

If you see Cartoon eps like the last one first of the new ones or whenever he's with his Kt friends you can see his smile is sincere :)



Jazzl

What amazed me from Nagano is that he could remain awake since he had not slept almost the previous night XD and Maru was getting his revenge LOL

AD= Asistant Director = "slave to be tortured" :lol



Thought you'd like to read this, credit Pantip Cafe

Image
As an english teacher ...he's dead man XD would love to get him in my hands and make him eat grammar as if there were no tomorrow XD

Oh and i am highly amused by all the Spanish that surrounds him latelly XD he has to come around here again.
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 8th, '09, 19:49

one week we are gonna have the concerts~
Jinjin gambatte!!
*is watching the HQ version of new ctkt*
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 10th, '09, 06:04

i just watched CK...and all i want to say is Jin is so hard-working...he got colds and got his hand blistered and all but he said he want to have done more stunts...i just love him...
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 11th, '09, 19:19

Mirokujin

I'll follow the countdown XD 4 days to go!

I am really curious about it! this has to be the only concerts without much preparation time they have ever done!



shosef

He is and the best of all is that he was having fun :) and he was very supportive to Maru too ;)
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 12th, '09, 06:09

It is three days left!Oh,I'm so eager to see the fancam of Jin solo :wub:
BTW,I just saw the preview pics of Ginza and I can say they looks not very good to me,except for the pic in which Jin's reading the book.Especially,the pic of Jin sitting with long coat gives me a not-manly feeling.It is somehow awkward :whistling:
And the new CK.I really admite Junno.I still don't believe that he can make it just with a few times learning and practising :blink Jin gives a nice try but he is not very successful :-) It's funny that Maru keeps hitting his head when landing on the safe net :lol
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 12th, '09, 18:28

wow~samurai jin is so hawt!
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 12th, '09, 18:36

ruby_fann wrote:the pic of Jin sitting with long coat gives me a not-manly feeling.It is somehow awkward
I agree.
This pic is somehow weird. Jin wants to be manly but his hair doesn't work and the photographor didn't pick up the right lighting/shadow there.
others are fine. I like the other four^^

some better scans I found
Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 12th, '09, 20:32

ruby

Junno is really really really good at stunts acrobaticts etc.. this wasn't so difficutl for him ;)

Jin did well but i swear Maru has been cursed lately .....



Mirokujin

Got to say i like the one with the long coat XD I love to see Jin skinny legs! It is something really funny for me! Skinny legs skinny ankles compared to the rest of him LOL

Want to see more samurai stuff, but shouldn't he have pulled his hair up like in that past Orisuta? that would have completed the picture ;)
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 13th, '09, 04:29

Mirokujin wrote:wow~samurai jin is so hawt!
Image

Image
are there more pics of the samurai???

Cause i realy thinks its awsome...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 13th, '09, 05:43

isn't it?
so far I only found those with logos

Image Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 13th, '09, 06:08

forgot to post this one

Care ranked the second in the weekly chart of Dwango downloading ranking.

更新日:2009.05.07(集計期間:2009.04.29~2009.05.05)

1位?:?明日がくるなら(メインver.)?‐?JUJU with JAY'ED

2位?:?care(Vo.JIN AKANISHI)?‐?KAT-TUN

3位?:?恋のABO(大サビ)?‐?NEWS

4位?:?遥か (1サビVer.)?‐?GReeeeN

5位?:?恋のABO(サビ&コール)?‐?NEWS

6位?:?恋のABO(You達 何型?ver.)?‐?NEWS

7位?:?逢いたい(1サビ)?‐?ゆず

8位?:?明日がくるなら(ラストサビver.)?‐?JUJU with JAY'ED

9位?:?1582(Vo.KAZUYA KAMENASHI)?‐?KAT-TUN

10位?:?SADISTIC LOVE?‐?KAT-TUN
Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 13th, '09, 07:59

Mirokujin
Thanks for your pics.Jin in Samurai outfit is awesome :wub: The way Jin hold the sword is somehow attractive :roll BTW,looking at the group pic,Kame's posture makes me :blink BTW,in ginza,Jin reading book is my favorite one and the second pic is so full of freedom to me :-)
Ginoru
You're absolutely right!Jin should do something to his hair to fiot the outfit.I'm just thinking about what Jin looks like when he makes his hair like this:lol
Image
Jin's legs are skinnier than I thought but when he wears jeans,his lap is bigger right?Anyway,this pic is weird to me :mrgreen:
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 13th, '09, 13:21

Mirokujin

You posted them? Aww i hope unmarked ones appear

Care is doing great to be such an old song still top 5 after three weeks :)



ruby

Kame is always the geisha in this shoots XD you should see him in older ones too LOL

He already did but in a different context 8)

Image

His skinny legs comparing to the rest of his body really amuses me XD
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 13th, '09, 16:06

Mirokujin wrote:isn't it?
so far I only found those with logos

Image Image

Image
Damn that sucks...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 13th, '09, 18:24

love this pic soooooooooo much!!!!
I hope they are gonna wear samurai costume for Moon
Image

Image
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 13th, '09, 18:47, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » May 13th, '09, 18:32

haha no offense to kame fans but his pose in that pic makes me giggle, it's somewhat womanly :P

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 14th, '09, 05:44

Ginoru
Ah,I saw that pic before and Jin looks so beautiful :roll Jin with his hat again.I don't know how long I will have to tolerate Jin's hat maniac>_<(guess a very long time :whistling: )I have seen Kame in kimono pics a few times ago and I know exactly what you mean :lol
Anyway,TOMORROW IS THE DOCUMON DAY!I'm getting so excited just now.Hope the fancam will come soon :roll
Mirokujin
Moon is special to me.Its opening makes me think it will be a classic Japanese music style but then the song turns out to be so lively 8) Your idea is a very good one.I remember they had done smurai performance long before,Jin with a flute and sword fighting.I always hope they will do somethign like that again^o^
Endexus
You say exactly what I want to say! :D Not offense,just a comment right?^^Anyway,Kame said he want to be femine in his 1582 performance then.
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

miaw8miaw
Posts: 3
Joined: May 14th, '09, 05:58

Post by miaw8miaw » May 14th, '09, 06:09

hi minna

i am new here. really can't wait for the domucon fancams to come out. really want to hear the live version of Sadistic Love and Water Dance ^_^

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 14th, '09, 17:47

=v=Y
In about 20 hours, we'll know what Jin's new solo's gonna be like~
Image

Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » May 14th, '09, 18:00

cool, hope its as good as care :p man i love that song :D


and hello to the new member :P

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » May 14th, '09, 20:42

ruby

Who knows for how long... maybe until one of us make him look in the mirror and realize he doesn't have anything to hide? XD

Exactly :P



Mirokujin

12 hours :D

I still hope he will play Care as a surprise teh first day



miaw8miaw and Endexus

Welcome newbies
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 15th, '09, 03:22

clear file
Image

uchiwa
Image

shop pics (limited)
Image
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 15th, '09, 05:25

shop pics
looks more interesting than the album shop pics

Image

Image
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 15th, '09, 05:28, edited 2 times in total.
Image

charia-chan
Posts: 472
Joined: May 11th, '07, 13:25
Location: Germany

Post by charia-chan » May 15th, '09, 05:27

Wow, thanks for sharing.

j-addictor
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 17th, '09, 11:32
Location: malaysia

Post by j-addictor » May 15th, '09, 07:24

can anyone answer these questions 4 me????? A.S.A.P

4. who's jin best senpai!!!??
5. what jin's first car!!
6. who's jin best buddy?

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 15th, '09, 07:46

j-addictor wrote:can anyone answer these questions 4 me????? A.S.A.P

4. who's jin best senpai!!!??
5. what jin's first car!!
6. who's jin best buddy?
4 Tackey (Tackey&Tsubasa)
5 no idea
6 Yamapi (NewS) Shirota Yuu (out of Johnny's)
Image

j-addictor
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 17th, '09, 11:32
Location: malaysia

Post by j-addictor » May 15th, '09, 07:49

Mirokujin wrote:
j-addictor wrote:can anyone answer these questions 4 me????? A.S.A.P

4. who's jin best senpai!!!??
5. what jin's first car!!
6. who's jin best buddy?
4 Tackey (Tackey&Tsubasa)
5 no idea
6 Yamapi (NewS) Shirota Yuu (out of Johnny's)
ne!!!!!! tq soooo much!!!!!!!!! wa!!!!!! tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq!!!!! :salut: :thumright: :P :w00t:

Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » May 15th, '09, 13:02

Ok, sorry this is going to be a little offtopic but check this out:I just found something really amazing. http://en.akinator.com/ whoever you think of, he tries to guess right. So I thought of Akanishi and answered the questions and he guessed it right. haha funny, test it. :P

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 15th, '09, 13:09

Endexus wrote:Ok, sorry this is going to be a little offtopic but check this out:I just found something really amazing. http://en.akinator.com/ whoever you think of, he tries to guess right. So I thought of Akanishi and answered the questions and he guessed it right. haha funny, test it. :P
i already know that one....
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 15th, '09, 14:45

Endexus wrote:Ok, sorry this is going to be a little offtopic but check this out:I just found something really amazing. http://en.akinator.com/ whoever you think of, he tries to guess right. So I thought of Akanishi and answered the questions and he guessed it right. haha funny, test it. :P
I thought of someone more difficult and he didn't guess right :crazy: I thought of Lee Min Ki and he guessed Kim Bum xD

Endexus
Posts: 77
Joined: Apr 2nd, '09, 15:26
Location: Finland --

Post by Endexus » May 15th, '09, 14:55

for me he guessed some political persons like finnish prime minister and suprisingly he also knew yabuki hayato :P


edited the sentence

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 16th, '09, 01:02

i just read a report on the concert...and i must say..i can't wait to watch it..(fancams please)..poor Maru, the rest of the members we're bugging him during his solo especially Jin...and Jin is so adorable here....bad of him to laugh when the clip of Ueda crying came up...hahaha...and i love the fact that their old songs were playing....
Image

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 326
Joined: Oct 13th, '06, 21:07

Post by beanybeans » May 16th, '09, 01:23

Mirokujin wrote:shop pics
looks more interesting than the album shop pics
Yeah, i agree. I prefer the Break the Records concert-related shop photos more than the ones for the actual album.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 16th, '09, 01:34

I just read the fanreports and the concert looks so interesting! 8) In the end,Jin keeps his words and doesn't perform Care.OMG,I'm crying now :cry: But his solo is described as freaking duet with Crystal Kay.I can now guess what it is like.Really need a fancam now :wub: I just watched zoom in saturday and I'm really into the flying one,it looks so awesome and also Koki riding a motocycle :mrgreen: Kame solo goes much further than I thought it would be :O The way he wear kimono and red lipstick :whistling: Do you guys know whether fancam of Jin solo is out?
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 06:08

ruby_fann wrote:I just read the fanreports and the concert looks so interesting! 8) In the end,Jin keeps his words and doesn't perform Care.OMG,I'm crying now :cry: But his solo is described as freaking duet with Crystal Kay.I can now guess what it is like.Really need a fancam now :wub: I just watched zoom in saturday and I'm really into the flying one,it looks so awesome and also Koki riding a motocycle :mrgreen: Kame solo goes much further than I thought it would be :O The way he wear kimono and red lipstick :whistling: Do you guys know whether fancam of Jin solo is out?
NO seriously? with crystal Kay?
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 16th, '09, 06:25

yup..they wrote it together....and i just heard it..the title is WONDER....and it featured Jin singing in english (though you have to forgive me cuz i can't make out the words coming out of Jin's mouth because it's a recording of his perf in the concert..so understandable that the audio is not good..but i still love the one who recorded it...thanks....)...it's ok...like the background music...the guitar part...their voices are good together...but i'm guessing that Crystal's voice was just a recording cuz her voice is clearer....and Jin was right...it was something he didn't do before...a duet with a girl...
Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » May 16th, '09, 06:55

Karate-ka
Yes,100% true.I'm very surprised when reading that too.But I still hope that Jin will perfome Care in just one concert,maybe the last one :roll
shosef
Is there a link to download it?Could you please tell me where I can download it?
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 16th, '09, 07:09

actually i didn't dl it...i listened to it through streaming...but i don't know if she wants to give out the link...
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 07:11

shosef wrote:yup..they wrote it together....and i just heard it..the title is WONDER....and it featured Jin singing in english (though you have to forgive me cuz i can't make out the words coming out of Jin's mouth because it's a recording of his perf in the concert..so understandable that the audio is not good..but i still love the one who recorded it...thanks....)...it's ok...like the background music...the guitar part...their voices are good together...but i'm guessing that Crystal's voice was just a recording cuz her voice is clearer....and Jin was right...it was something he didn't do before...a duet with a girl...
wait huh? there is a concert recording? where can i find it ? @ Tsuyaka's live journal or JOR?
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 252
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » May 16th, '09, 07:54

KAT-TUN's fans never fail to amaze me...and now i'm seeing the perf itself..i so love this fandom...ok..first Jin sat in a throne with hat that has weird design on it...seriously....and these girls came to him.....he stood up and does this dance, that i can only call fluid...i don't know how to describe it sorry..and may i say that i'm so proud of Jin...he got frustrated and all when he felt that he couldn't finish the song but as it turns out it came out very good....hope that this would have its on MV...there were some clips shown with Jin and Crystal, so they could use that
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 08:05

shosef wrote:KAT-TUN's fans never fail to amaze me...and now i'm seeing the perf itself..i so love this fandom...ok..first Jin sat in a throne with hat that has weird design on it...seriously....and these girls came to him.....he stood up and does this dance, that i can only call fluid...i don't know how to describe it sorry..and may i say that i'm so proud of Jin...he got frustrated and all when he felt that he couldn't finish the song but as it turns out it came out very good....hope that this would have its on MV...there were some clips shown with Jin and Crystal, so they could use that
'
where can i watch please help me out a bit.
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

UnionSagittarius
Posts: 45
Joined: Jul 11th, '08, 21:01
Location: Greece

Post by UnionSagittarius » May 16th, '09, 08:10

I saw it on youtube...but I don't know if I should give the link...

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 08:34

UnionSagittarius wrote:I saw it on youtube...but I don't know if I should give the link...
just pm it to me.

I just saw Nakamaru's failed Bungee jump uhm... KOKI was cosplaying as Krillin from dragonball(well he is semi bald)

EDIT:

I just saw it, there seems to be a video of both them singing hopefully thats the PV...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » May 16th, '09, 11:41

according to CK's journal,

Jin and CK finished writing lyrics together by April 17-18. They recorded the pv on May 4. So far we still don't know who composed the song.
Image

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 16th, '09, 12:15

woah i am amazed.
I acutally found a fancam thing myself. really like it. Jin Baby +_+...

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 12:40

You know Jin didnt dissapoint us, he didnt sing care but came with something truely amazing...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 550
Joined: Jun 10th, '08, 22:35
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Jazzl » May 16th, '09, 12:45

Yes..out of all Johnnys he has my interest ôo and i think he never disappointed me or us +_+

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest