Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 326
Joined: Oct 13th, '06, 21:07

Post by beanybeans » Mar 12th, '09, 02:07

Haha, The Crow. Yeah, the RESCUE is dark kinda like The Crow. Now we're just kinda missing some face painting action. :wink:

Totally love the PV though i kinda thought that Jin's gestures reminded me of a blind person. Especially with those shades on. LOL. :lol

Cool beans about the latest CTKT episode. Can't wait to watch it.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Image

bimat
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 19th, '09, 00:02
Location: nowhere

Post by bimat » Mar 12th, '09, 02:16

Even if he reminds us of a blind person, he's still sexy hot blind one >___<

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 12th, '09, 05:01

maybe i remembered The Crow because there was like a shadow above them towards the end of PV....maybe it's just me but i swear it was a bird....gotta download when the Making of is subbed and the PV too and checked if what i remembered is real....Hehehe
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 13th, '09, 01:03

LOL The Crow XD My friend kept repeating : "and now batman appears!!" I guess it is like a mix then :P

shosef

Errr.. by akame you mean the latest ep, where they were not even looking at each other?... I was glad that at least they interchanged a word and a look because the rest of the time it felt more like "fast people we want to get out of here" i guess akames will be purring around happily with this but for me it was just another way of proving that akame works no more :S though they should have realized when they tried to use it in WXmas promo and didn't work but....

It's not the show who kept them apart and it is not JE who keeps them apart, it's just themselves, or more like kame, anyway, they managed to avoid each other in cartoon for a year and a half or more, who knows when the next time will be

I hope next programs will be more interesting and they stop bringing the weird commedians :glare:
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 13th, '09, 07:18

YAY
see Jin's new hairstyle in Utaban perf?? gonna love it! so pretty and so cool!!

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 14th, '09, 07:33

Ginoru wrote:LOL The Crow XD My friend kept repeating : "and now batman appears!!" I guess it is like a mix then :P

shosef

Errr.. by akame you mean the latest ep, where they were not even looking at each other?... I was glad that at least they interchanged a word and a look because the rest of the time it felt more like "fast people we want to get out of here" i guess akames will be purring around happily with this but for me it was just another way of proving that akame works no more :S though they should have realized when they tried to use it in WXmas promo and didn't work but.... :
that shy glances just proves that they are shy around each other...which means probably that they haven't really got around to solving whatever it was that stop their friendship....but i don't think that it means it won't work anymore...i've been following KAT-TUN since before their debut....and by just following them you could see their individual characters....Jin is that type to cherish very much his friends....he's not good at hiding his emotions...if he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you but he won't be rude maybe in a joking manner but not really rude..and you could see that he considered Kame as his otouto....and for one who's very caring to his friends i don't think you could just shut that off....time and again people close or know Jin commented on his loyalty to friends....but to each his (in our case her) own...i've got my opinion you've got yours.... so let's just respect that...

i agree that they should stop bringing those weird comedians....they are driving me crazy...they always do those exaggerated stuffs :cussing:
Image

erlyne
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 12:49

Post by erlyne » Mar 14th, '09, 10:46

:-) I love rescue song's en PV.this is full dance.JIN really hot but I dislike dancer woman.I love 7 days battle song too.

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 14th, '09, 10:52

erlyne wrote::-) I love rescue song's en PV.this is full dance.JIN really hot but I dislike dancer woman.I love 7 days battle song too.
i knew someone going to say that soon or later...
Last edited by Karate-ka on Mar 14th, '09, 10:54, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

nofsummer
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 30th, '08, 14:05

Post by nofsummer » Mar 14th, '09, 10:53

Errr.. by akame you mean the latest ep, where they were not even looking at each other?... I was glad that at least they interchanged a word and a look because the rest of the time it felt more like "fast people we want to get out of here"
Sorry to jumped in, but like shosef, I didn't see the hostility either. In fact, it was far beyond what I was expecting, no cold shoulder, no sullen mood, just old friends, who are grown up enough and have come to terms with whatever differences they might (or might not) have in the past. I have never seen Jin laughed that much before, and it still works, looks at the responds, I am sorry, they worked before, as they do now, only in more grown up way. Been their fans for forever as well, and I am happy to see them comfortable with each other. I don't understand why it would be better to keep them apart, akame or not (with their OTT fans or not), they are in one group for 10years, as a fan, shouldn't we be glad if they are in good terms? But again, each of us has his/her own opinion, and plus the selective viewing. Perhaps I read body language differently, but I am just glad it turns out quite adorable. I am in for the two of them to entertain us again.

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 14th, '09, 11:32

so true...what i see is shyness...not hostility or whatever....
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '09, 18:04

Who said anything about tension? I just said they were Akanishi and Kamenashi working, not Jin and kame and most of all no akame anywhere.

Jin always laughs a lot when he is uncomfortable; and he has been quite surprised lately to find kame less hostile, but i guess kame going through a hard time helps.

Why better apart? Because since akame is apart we have KAT-TUN no K and A and the other four guys like it was before, and second because they don't want to.

I am very glad they can be civil to work toguether, what i don't see it all the back things the rest sees, may be my training as a actress, opera singer and art historian.... 8)
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 16th, '09, 20:44

well that's your opinion....maybe my training as a biology graduate and a med student failed me....
Last edited by shosef on Mar 17th, '09, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
Image

nofsummer
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 30th, '08, 14:05

Post by nofsummer » Mar 16th, '09, 23:08

....maybe my training as a biology and med student fails me....
^ don't worry... looks like I fail just as gloriously, and perhaps most of the people in fandom do. we are all spectators, don't we. I rather not talk like I know them very well.
well It had been an entertaining episode for me, that's all~

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 18th, '09, 04:03

didn't i say i love Koki when i post on Jin's thread months ago?.....i always said that aside from Maru, he's also one that is really caring and a good person overall in KAT-TUN...he just proved it to me (and to thousand others)...though i must admit, when Jin got back from his haitus they were not as close as before (which made me really sad cuz i can see how much Koki likes Jin as a friend), but for the last few months i see them interacting well with each other.. i always think that what Koki said during the presscon for Jin's return was one of the most honest among the members when they were asked what they felt when Jin left and that he had returned....Koki said that he was a bit angry (if i remember it right) because they had just debuted and then it felt like Jin left them....you might asked what provoked me to write something about this it's this j-web entry of Koki yesterday...

http://stanime.livejournal.com/111102.html

*Firstly, let me tell you guys that except for the first sentence all are written in english...I could really sense that Koki knows Jin really well. i remember thinking before Jin left for the U.S. that although Jin likes to perform and stuff, he doesn't really like the things that come with it (loss of privacy is one thing)...he's not like Kame who really really takes his work very very seriously and to some extent that it's his life.(though i must say i love this about Kame cuz he's really good when he focuses on something but i still think he should act our age)...though this doesn't mean that Jin doesn't like his work but we know that his priorities are different from Kame...he prioritizes family and friends more...so i'm really happy that Koki is sensitive enough of Jin (and i really believe that he's also like that to the other members too) and i hope he'll continue to support all the other members and that all the other members will do the same for him....
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 18th, '09, 15:34

Yeah, Koki is a great and sweet guy, have you read his previous manual(34)? It's posted in tsuyaka lj.

Jin and him have come a long way to be able to be as friendly as they are now. Koki is a very honest person and he did not understand the why of Jin's decision and he told so not once but a lot of times, but after almost two years since Jin came back he has understood his reasons, personal experiences and life i guess have helped a lot, not to mention Maru ^^ though Maru also had a little hard time understanding Jin at first.

I think all of them are getting a new level of understading each others, more adult; Koki and Junno are closer than ever too, Junno and Jin also though they have always being, just like Jin+Maru+Ueda who are almost undetachable. Loved when Ueda had his Hanamaru Cafe and Jin's definition of him was "He's a normal person", shows that not only Jin is better understood by the others but that he also knows them very well, though he has known and understood Ueda very well like forever. And despite their disagreements, Koki also, he loves his blatant honestity and so do i ^^
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 18th, '09, 22:48

somehow the meaning behind Koki's j-web scares me and at the same time made me happy of course...it's like a sense of deja vu....Jin looks like this just before leaving for US...i hope he won't get too tired and do as what everyone who read Koki's manual has been thinking....

*AKAME is alive again...seriously, Johnny-san must have finally come to his senses.....i love JIn's shocked expression when Kame said "Let's hold hands"...it's so priceless...and JIn hitting Kame's head and saying "Who are you? it's been 8 years since i've hit you that hard"...LOL...i'm glad you realized that Jin....cuz we all did...
Image

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 19th, '09, 06:45

Oh,just a few days and i missed so much things>_< I'm never an Akame fan and i don't want to pair up Jin with anyone against his true feelings.Before these recent CK episodes,I can say that Jin and Kame is not vey close in QOP concert and in the magazine photoes as well.And i guess the recent CK episode don't show any so special thing between them 'cause i never think that Jin will never smile with Kame."Not being close" doesn't means "hating"."Smiling" doesn't mean "being very close".Smiles are just smiles :D What i expect is that Jin always feels comfortable at work and isn't forced to do anything he hates,that's Ok for me :roll
Let's change the subject here.To tell the truth,I'm really surprised by what Koki write.To some extent,it looks like a love letter LOL.Koki's words really have implied meanings and one of them makes me worry that Jin may be confused about his work and wonder if he will keep doing or not.This makes me so frantic :| But I can tell from the manual that Koki's feelings for Jin is very real and it makes me happy :-) About Junno and Jin,I remember Junno once said that Jin is the one who treat him the most kindest :mrgreen: And Jin once said that during the filming of YC,when Junno told jokes,he had to smile to relieve Junno :lol So cute!And about Jin-Maru-Ueda,I have said they make a funny bullying-and-being-bullied group.I can se Jin is very comfortable when being around with Ueda and Maru 8)
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 19th, '09, 15:35

shosef

Don't be scared, Koki is a low moment right now and of course shows how sensible he is to those who have been kind to him, it's not only him who thinks Jin is delicated to survive in this **** world that entertainment is, remember Yukan Club mangaka when she met him? she also thought he was delicate to face this dirty and difficult, entertainment world.

But as long as what he loves to do is being on stage and sing he'd fight.

Johnny had nothing to do with keeping them apart, i can not like the guy but he is a merchant after all and would never go against his own bussiness 8)



Ruby

Don't be worried, never, until it is necessary; his words could even mean that Kt is being sepparated seeing how much activity they have this year... but as i said to shofes i just think he is a bit down and being as Koki is his words are always touching.

Yeah Jin is a like protecting screen for Junno while Junno is a big support for him :) But Koki had words for Junno too, that despite being annoying and not funny that was the best part of him and to never change it and that he'd stop being mean to him XD as if he had been mean to him in the last year or more... XD

Jin, Maru and Ueda are a block, in fact they have always been ^^ I think Jin likes to be with them the most because he doesn't need to be any other person than Jin, they know him and he knows them strong and weak points, they have fun toguether, real fun like normal guys and i think all three really appreciate it, to have people who trust in this world is priceless :)



By the way, have you seen Jin's Non-No?? One of the pics has the typical sings that Jin was not feeling well :( That puffy face... I know photoshoots are scheduled beforehand but....at least they could avoid making such close close ups :( I know Jin doesn't care to look good or bad but that worries me for real!
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 20th, '09, 12:31

Oh,I see.I can't imagine what my life would be when not seeing Jin on stage anymoreT_T Keep moving on,Jin!We are all by your side! :roll
I just rewatch the Oshareism interview and i find it very funny when Ueda said Jin wass like Jaien(Doraemon) with the principle:"My things are mine.Your things are mine too" LOL And Ueda mentioned that he saw Jin borrow money from Nakamaru but din't see Jin return :P
Yeah,I have seen these pics and i don't like any of the.The one named sexy is the best in all.In the others Jin looks very tired(especially the "cool" one)He really needs to rest now :unsure:
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 21st, '09, 23:01

Jin needs a good shake and to grow up a little more instead of trying to be cool ;)

Don't worry until you really need to, why thinking about things that will probably never be or happen, that's a thing of fangirls and fangirling i'll never understood, chosing to believe rumors instead of truths, worry about things that are not there but seems to be or might be... just follow the flow and be happy whit what we have ;)

Specially today 22 when we all celebrate KAT-TUN's Third anniversary since debut!!! Well for Jin 2 and a half LOOL

Those three are a magnificent team of bullies and bullieds XD

Yeah well ¬¬ Jin needs a second shaking for those pics, irresponsible prat ¬¬
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 22nd, '09, 03:47

I really don't understand you...

You don't like Jin no matter what you say in all of your apparitions but you bother yourself with giving opinions no one has asked you, about someone you don't know a thing about, i really don't understand how do you toture yourself so much...

In fact it is not a possibility because no matter how bored he may be or boring he'd be for you he is not boring for thousands more; He is an absolute money bringer for Johnny and one of the few good singers they have. Lipsync? of course as ALL JE bands, the thing is that when he needs to sing live he can, and rather well, wich cannot be said of many there...

It is true he has no projects, but projects are given by JE so ask them to give him one, apart of his movie of course.

I bet you'd love to see him dissapear, no need to assure you are on his side if he wants to leave, we know; but bored or not he'd still have lots of spotlight and attention, even if he were to leave or probably more. Bu the loves the stage, so i guess he will still be around for a while

So, why do you keep on bothering about Jin? <- rethoric question. He will do what he wants to do and we behind him will support him. Now i know you are going to be bothered by this and sorry because i always try no to talk about him but...: Go support Jin's best friend and leave Jin for us
Image
Made by Me

charia-chan
Posts: 472
Joined: May 11th, '07, 13:25
Location: Germany

Post by charia-chan » Mar 22nd, '09, 06:39

Just one comment: Yes, Jin's English is far from perfect. But almost all Japanese struggle a lot to learn English until they can speak it properly and I've met so many who spent SEVERAL years in English speaking countries who still couldn't really get the pronunciation right.
So.... please leave Jin alone.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 22nd, '09, 17:42

Mirokujin

I think that after all her strading out of the way to talk about Jin when she absolutely hates him and knows nothing about him, we can allow ourselves to talk about Pi, even if it by no other reason that Pi loves Jin ;)



luvkattun

Welcome! Hope to see you more around here :)

Don't bother with too much ;) she has neve been able to disguise her hate of Jin, not here not in AF not in LJ where she has even gone to Jin daily to share her "wisdom"...she has not done a good job hasn't she?

She has been extremely bitter since Jin beated Pi in certain polls XD talk about childish behaviour...I guess she cannot accep there's someone people prefer over Pi...curious since Pi is the one who said that Jin doesn't realize how atractive he is to others and if Jin were to feel down he'd be the first to cheer him up and make him stay. ;)



lena akanishi

XD Don't worry, we understand, don't mind her too much, ignoring her and pointing her the true facts is the best way to shut her up ;)



charia-chan

Yes, it is true, japanese have lots of problem with languages, not only english, no matter how many years they have spent in other countries they still struggle with the language, one of my teachers has been here 30 years and trying to follow her is a headache



ruby

As far as Jin outshines Pi she will despise him, i guess it is the same for all the others that also outshine Pi...but she only vents against Jin, biggest threat? probably. She should realize that there is a thin path between love and hate, and the tend to reject what attract us when we don't want to be attracted 8)

Future plan? want to go to Japan? :)

:scratch: TV Ants? I have not used so i can't tell how it is.
Image
Made by Me

midori_higashi_jin
Posts: 9
Joined: Nov 28th, '08, 16:37

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Mar 22nd, '09, 17:59

Hello everybody! :D Long time no see. How have you been doing? I hope you're having great time because I am. I've just finished the Kattun QoP concert minutes ago and I have to say that it's THEIR BEST CONCERT so far. Great music, great dancing, great atmosphere. Oh how I love Kattun and Jin. They really made a huge improvement with this show. I'm gonna talk about it later. Save the best for last, bash the **** at first... (just kidding, no offense:D )

Piislove! I won't say about the retirement thing that you mentioned and I won't dicuss the he-looks-dead either. It's a matter of view. You've got your point and I've got mine so let's pass this, shall we? However, in your entry, I realize two things that you have completely no idea about. Let me clue you in, dear.

First is the lipsync thing. You may not know this, but it's perfectly LEGAL for artists to use some special audio techniques to support or enhance their performances in live concerts. That is, an artist has rights to lipsync a few songs during his show if he doesn't have enough strength at that time or because special effects are much needed to make sure the performance is successful. For example, Jin's Lovejuice perf in QoP is a dance song which he sings and dances at the same time. You should notice that this kind of song is not suitable to perform live because of the electronic sound and he even compicates it more with his cheography. So it's understandable that he gives up singing to concentrate on moving his body. Furthermore, the audience tend to focus only on his dance moves and the music itself rather than his lip movements. So, to sastisfy the fans, he chooses lipsync. That makes sense doesn't it?

Also, in TV, some stations even request artists to sing to the recorded tape so that their programme would work in perfect timing. That is something the artists do not have control over. So don't blame them. And don't be worked up if Kattun doesn't sound live at a certain momment. You may have not watched enough of their live performances to see that they are one of very few bands in JE who are able to perform live. Watch QoP and you'll see what I mean.

Secondly, you criticized Jin for not becoming perfect in English even though he spent (only!! :O ) 6 months in the US. Well, well... Talk about English learning myths here. Let's make this clear, shall we?

While it is very difficult for foreign people to learn English, it is TEN THOUSAND times harder for JAPANESE PEOPLE to learn it. Why? Because these two languages are poles apart and have nothing in common whatsoever. Never have I known anything like Japanese and English. In terms of grammar, if a Japanese wants to speak English, he has to think everything in the total opposite and vice versa, otherwise he makes no sense at all. If you ever listen to a Leah Dizon's, an American, interview, where she talks about the difference between English and Japanese, you'll hear she says that after a while in Japan, her English became so weird because she'd been so used to think in Japanese. That gives you a glimpse at how hard it is to convert your conversation between Japanese and English. Speaking-wise, it's even harder. Because the Katakana alphabet has coded every foreign sound into Japanese one, which is a far cry from the original, so for a native, to speak English is like to learn to speak from the beginning. In most cases, it's usually a very long, painful, struggling proccess to ger rid of your mothertongue and to start speaking a new language. That's why you should really appreciate Jin's, or any body's, effort to learn English and not compare them to you because we are different in everyway.

The other myth here is people having gone ABROAD should speak English VERY WELL. That's a total misunderstanding and by far the most common one I have come across. Most people I met say if they had a chance to study abroad, their English would be far better than now. Meanwhile, my uncle, who's lived in the US for more than 20 years, now still speaks incorrect English. This myth is only true if you live abroad since very young, because your brains absorb new things more efficiently under 13. However, when you reach 20, it's almost impossible for you to speak any languages like a native because your brains have fully developed and resists any changes (This is not always true but you find it very common). Because you're only 14 years old, and you started learning English very soon, now you have a very good base of English. But you have to know Jin only really started to learn English in his teenage years and he went abroad when he was already 22. That explains why he couldn't master English to a very high level of proficiency. I think you expected too much that's why you are disapointed now. Aren't I right?

You should ALWAYS bear in mind THIS one thing: NO ONE can ever, ever, master a language in a period of FEW MONTHS. How long have you been learning English. I've learned it for 15 years and mine is just as "crappy". I still make mistakes like "He go to New York last Monday" or "There are a lot of mouses". In Jin's case, I assume he's been learning for about 6 years (remember "car shrimp", "money" and "why Jenifer"?) so it's not too long. Give him time, he's still young.

On the other hand, you should really praise Jin highly for his English. He's not perfect, but compared to before he'd left, it's definitely an alpha jump. His pron is better (almost sounds like a American, but he still trips on the 'r', 'l' and 'th' sounds - very typical of Japanese), he makes more sense in his sentence and the most important is that he can writes his own English lyrics. I won't say Lovejuice is such a great piece of writing but you should know it's never easy to write a poem, much less in a foreign language. The words rhyme together, the whole lyrics makes sense. What can you ask for? And the fact that his English improves a lot after his hiatus shows one truth: he didn't go to LA to goof around or for punishment or anything but to study. If he had been just fooling around the whole time, he wouldn't speak it so well now, would he?

Jin doesn't sound clear in songs, but the way he speaks makes English more sexy to me (blush, blush :wub: ). I think he has the hottest English-speaking voice in the world (ah, blush again :wub: ). I crave for more of his speaking English because it sounds so good. OK, enough fangirling. I hope you are all clear about WHY JIN SPEAKS JINGRISH. OK? Don't look down on other people just because you do something better than them. Don't look at the results but the process. Goodbye and goodluck.

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 22nd, '09, 21:28

Wow there is a hater in the thread?

Gawd i hat Yamapi how's that? Not true though he is just not my favourit.
Yamapi is still beter in acting but he is keeping going downwards...
Jin i hope ihe improves his acting especialy now he has been given a role for a movie...

Besides they dont always lypsynch(dont start about my english)ive seen a clip where Kamenashi forgot his lyrics well did you heard any audio recording "no"...

Jin is the best and thats it, if Yamapi is better i wonder why tegoshi was chosen for a Hollywood film?

Off topic:
NO seriously, though i wont say tegoshi is good in acting he is in a Hollywood film... well in collabaration with Japan, he plays the best friend of Horikita's maki character...

The film is directed by Hans Canosa(Conversation with Other women.)
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
luvkattun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 22nd, '09, 04:35

Post by luvkattun » Mar 23rd, '09, 00:23

Ginoru, thank you for the warm welcome....yeah...i think she is a little *snip* who likes to go around and antagonize other people for attention..and i suspect she's also lying through her teeth about being a Jin fan....she proved to be a good LIAR though because she managed to fool me into thinking that she was really a Jin fan and she was sincere enough...I find it strange that she is a Pi fan because most of Yamapi's fans that i know also like Jin a lot...

If she is bitter because Jin beat Pi in magazine rankings and such then she is indeed very immature....Doesn't she know that Pi is Mary's pet? Pi is the golden boy of Johnny's and Mary loves him...Pi will always be treated with favoritism over Jin in terms of solo projects and work....So really there is no need for her to put all her anger and frustration on Jin.

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Mar 23rd, '09, 01:08

I don't know if I've said this before or not (can't remember half of what I've posted - I often think I end up repeating myself) but when I was watching Yukan Club Jin kind of reminded me of Kimura. In the dramas I've seen him in Kimura has this quiet demeanor about him and Jin gave out the same air (that quiet demeanor) as Kimura with his acting in Yukan Club.
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 23rd, '09, 03:23

luvkattun wrote: If she is bitter because Jin beat Pi in magazine rankings and such then she is indeed very immature....Doesn't she know that Pi is Mary's pet? Pi is the golden boy of Johnny's and Mary loves him...Pi will always be treated with favoritism over Jin in terms of solo projects and work....So really there is no need for her to put all her anger and frustration on Jin.
|o|
I'll say you have a very good point here~
why a Yamapi fan has to be so bothered by Jin? :w00t:

Jin's not competing with anyone. He's such a random free-styled man who doesn't care much about fame or popularity. He's not even interested in a successful career~|o| He only works for fun and in his mind, his family and his friends are far far far more important than his job or anything. He loves singing and dancing and sometimes acting too, and that's basically what makes him to stay in the entertainment world which he actually doens't really like much.

The very interesting thing is that even with an indifference attitude towards fame, his popularity among fans is just not going down. Maybe that's what drives his haters crazy for most.

User avatar
shosef
Posts: 253
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 06:08
Location: philippines

Post by shosef » Mar 23rd, '09, 06:30

ok...as far as i'm concern Jin doesn't even need to be perfect in English...he expresses himself fine in japanese....and if you know your history you'll know that Japan is very very nationalistic....they even had isolated themselves from foreigners for several years for heaven's sake...so it's no wonder English is not that important in their academics...so it's forgivable...let's leave it at that....it's a stupid thought that everyone in this world should be good at English just because America is the leading country....we should even applaud Japanese and all the other countries who put more importance on their own culture than anyone else's....
Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 23rd, '09, 16:19

ummm, I don't think this thread has to tolerate this kind of thing. Her post in the last page already showed everything. Why don't we report her to the mod in D-addict? Since her poor little mind can't help her think straight or speak with sense, she shouldn't be allowed to speak here.
Last edited by Mirokujin on Mar 23rd, '09, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 23rd, '09, 17:18

I've pm-ed a few mods to let them know what's going on here. I also suggested them to delete her from this thread and D-addict. Hopefully the mods are gonna do something.
luvkattun wrote: You are the only one that don't accept him and suggest for him to leave....What joy do you get for him to leave? so Yamapi can move up in his rankings?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 23rd, '09, 20:28

Man fangirls, realy they are anoying...(not pointing at you guys though)
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Zvemi
Posts: 43
Joined: Apr 3rd, '08, 13:40
Location: Czech republic

Post by Zvemi » Mar 23rd, '09, 21:31

oh my, never posted here before, but this thread is so much fun :P just wanted to let you know, girls :lol

(and please, have me deleted, I'm also Pi and Jin fan, but I prefer Pi)

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 634
Joined: Apr 20th, '06, 00:50
Contact:

Post by AkumaX » Mar 23rd, '09, 23:40

Hi everybody!

It has been brought to our attention the amount of 'sensitive' content that has been expressed in the past few days.

D-Addicts is an open community that believes in the privilege of anyone to express their opinion about any subject, in an appropriate manner. No Personal Attacks Allowed.

That being said, please tolerate the opinions of others, you would want them to tolerate yours. No one can force you to like Jin, and you can't force anyone to like him, either.

Although, for anyone complaining, these threads and others of similar fashion are basically threads that idolize actors/actresses/singers. Please keep that in mind as there are strong opinions that may be expressed to further praise such celebrities. Do NOT instigate arguments for the sake of arguing. Even though this is "the Internet", I'm sure a lot of people appreciate some common courtesy.

Again, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. I will remove all references, if any, to them. Consider this a warning.

-Mod

User avatar
i luv jin
Posts: 46
Joined: Mar 23rd, '09, 23:59

HI EVERYONE

Post by i luv jin » Mar 24th, '09, 00:08

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I love Jin after watching Gokusen2, Anego and Yukan Club....So i look up KAT-TUN and listen to KT songs...He is so sexy and his voice is gorgeous...and i love his latest photoshoot from Non-No here

Image

what's more KAT-TUN is going to have a new album

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5143

with 6 new solo songs:

SADISTIC LOVE/NEIRO/WATER DANCE/春夏秋冬(Spring Summer Fall Winter)/君道(Your road)/MOON

i hope one of these songs is a new Jin's solo....what do you think? which one?

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 24th, '09, 00:12

Mod

I agree that it is an open place but the person we are discussing here has proved herself to come just to instigate discussions and badmouth an actor with no base or knowledge but her own biased opinion. And not only here but in other threads too.

Therefore i agree a warning is needed but also a warning to that particular person to behave or at least express herself politely, and if her opinion or likes are not in agreement with most of the inhabitants of this thread not to visit it, as we don't visit those of those we don't like.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I had some answers for you guys but don't know if they would be considered personal attacks so i'll resume it:

Ignore her, it's like talking to a brick wall, if she appears just ignore her, no need to waste our time with her when we can be talking about Jin.

We have a new album coming next month (with new solo!!!!), the month after that we have Domucon after that who knows what Johnny jiji has in store for us! But at this rate we will end penniless XD Then a movie....



luvkattun

Of course you are welcomed ^^ We enjoy greeting new Jin fans to the thread



Karate-ka

You have some good points there, i don't hate Pi don't mind him at all, but i also don't like he because i see him as a "bad influence for Jin", Pi can do whatever he wants because he's totally protected by Mary, and Jin just by hanging around him acts like he'd do normally with a friend and doesn't realize he has not that protection :(



sahansah

Many have said so, he has an "aura" personality or something that reminds people of Kimura, well he's considered Kimuras heir for something



Mirokujin
even with an indifference attitude towards fame, his popularity among fans is just not going down
Young japanese right now are trying to fight the sheepisly attitude they are supposed to have by all means and see that Jin is trying to do that, maybe that's why he has more and more male fans



Zvemi

You are welcome as long as you are not like piislove



i luv jin

Hi and welcome ^^

Oh NonNo... That prat ¬¬ But at least that pic is nice! ;)

Not only a new album but the Limited Edition is already sold out in CD Japan XD

Mmmm... if they are in order WATER DANCE, by how he is Your road or Sadistic Love (Ops that's more like Ueda XD) and i like how Neiro sounds
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '09, 00:45

Mod told me that piislove will be warned based on her post, so let's see...

and I agree with Gin

The problem with that person piislove is not that she's given her opinions here, but most of the time only threw here her negative and senseless words based on nothing.

And this is not the first time. She's ruining this thread on purpose which everyone can see. That's why I reported her posts to the mods.

I think we fully understand what is an opinion and what is an insult. Based on what she has posted here and there since October, she is a Jin-hater and she doesn't deserve here. That's my conclusion.
---------------------------------------

Ok girls. Like Gin said, we shouldn't waste our time on her, and mod told me in her message that there are two ways to deal with such kind of person

1. vote "hands down" under a post considered insulting. Once the post get five votes, it will be deleted.

2. put the person in your ignore list, then you don't have to see him/her anymore. (however new fans can still see him/her when looking at this thread, so personally I don't really like this way much)
Last edited by Mirokujin on Mar 24th, '09, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Re: HI EVERYONE

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '09, 00:59

i luv jin wrote: with 6 new solo songs:

SADISTIC LOVE/NEIRO/WATER DANCE/春夏秋冬(Spring Summer Fall Winter)/君道(Your road)/MOON

i hope one of these songs is a new Jin's solo....what do you think? which one?
hi~ 8)
I would hope Neiro is Jin's solo :wub: but some fangirls are craving for Sadistic love to be Jin's so badly that they claim to buy 10 copies if that's Jin's song~XD IMO, Sadistic love sounds more like Koki's song~ :lol

User avatar
amrayu
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 777
Joined: Dec 19th, '03, 06:30
Location: South Bay
Contact:

Post by amrayu » Mar 24th, '09, 01:27

Just a note: piloves94 has been warned via PM to be more sensitive and considerate.
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '09, 02:42

Zvemi wrote:oh my, never posted here before, but this thread is so much fun :P just wanted to let you know, girls :lol

(and please, have me deleted, I'm also Pi and Jin fan, but I prefer Pi)
|o||||
hey girl. No one here is really against Yamapi.
You should read the posts in order. It was that Piislove started the war, and she kept insulting Jin senselessly. Although PPL who were arguing with her did involve Yamapi in the topic, but it was in the context.

You won't be deleted because you are a Yamapi fan.

User avatar
i luv jin
Posts: 46
Joined: Mar 23rd, '09, 23:59

Re: HI EVERYONE

Post by i luv jin » Mar 24th, '09, 04:14

Mirokujin wrote:
I would hope Neiro is Jin's solo :wub: but some fangirls are craving for Sadistic love to be Jin's so badly that they claim to buy 10 copies if that's Jin's song~XD IMO, Sadistic love sounds more like Koki's song~ :lol
you think Neiro is Jin's solo? yeah i know, a lot of fans want SADISTIC LOVE to be Jin's solo..lol i just want a Jin's solo in this new album....who knows? maybe he'll surprise us with a smooth, mellow ballad something way different than LOVEJUICE...lol

and i have to post this pic here

Image

his eyes are so expressive there and he looks like a modern samurai with his hair tied up wearing a leather jacket.. :D

User avatar
lena akanishi
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 26th, '08, 02:10

Post by lena akanishi » Mar 24th, '09, 04:48

hi and welcome to the Jin's thread, i luv jin, you're like a breath of fresh air we need around here..

a mellow ballad for Jin's solo? that's like 180% change for Jin from his typical R&B kind of solo...LOL

looking at all the song titles, i find it hard to guess which is Jin's solo..There are 4 English-titled songs there and I heard Joey Carbone wrote some songs for them in this new album and he recently went to a Jin's recording. So i think Jin's solo could be a song from Joey Carbone?

I love Jin's eyes in that pic...it's like he looks right through you with those eyes...sooo hot

User avatar
luvkattun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 22nd, '09, 04:35

Post by luvkattun » Mar 24th, '09, 05:31

I agree with you i luv jin, it would be a refreshing change for Jin to sing a ballad in this new album...Hesitate, Care and Kimi wo omou toki are all wonderful ballads from Jin...I think it would be a pleasant suprise for fans to hear him sing a ballad again.

I also heard about Joey Carbone writing some of their songs too....just hope it's a ballad this time.

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Mar 24th, '09, 05:51

hisashiburi :D

that girl again?? XD don't care whatever she says. she's always like that. I wonder why she's writing in this thread ''Akanishi Jin''?? whatever... just ignore her.

I haven't been around what's going on at JE?? :D

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '09, 06:53

SP1CA wrote:hisashiburi :D

that girl again?? XD don't care whatever she says. she's always like that. I wonder why she's writing in this thread ''Akanishi Jin''?? whatever... just ignore her.

I haven't been around what's going on at JE?? :D
no idea about JE :P
but KT has released two singles since Feburary. Check both pvs and makings. They are something really cute and funny to watch. Jin is beautiful in One drop pv, and he's cool and sexy in Rescue pv 8) Many fans drool badly in front of Rescue pv, so you should definitely check it out and Youtube has HQ vids these days.

User avatar
Zvemi
Posts: 43
Joined: Apr 3rd, '08, 13:40
Location: Czech republic

Post by Zvemi » Mar 24th, '09, 09:03

Mirokujin wrote:
Zvemi wrote:oh my, never posted here before, but this thread is so much fun :P just wanted to let you know, girls :lol

(and please, have me deleted, I'm also Pi and Jin fan, but I prefer Pi)
|o||||
hey girl. No one here is really against Yamapi.
You should read the posts in order. It was that Piislove started the war, and she kept insulting Jin senselessly. Although PPL who were arguing with her did involve Yamapi in the topic, but it was in the context.

You won't be deleted because you are a Yamapi fan.
lol, irony :wink:

I have been reading this thread for a while, so I know what's going on. I do have my own opinion but no need to voice it. Just calm down, all of you. You're taking it too seriously as if the world stands or falls with what anyone has to say (or not) about Jin (or Pi).

Lol, overall my point is, that this thread really is entertaining :lol and not only because of few particular comments but because of all of them.

anyway, you seem to be over this topic now, so I don't want to drag it back.

btw: I'm looking forward to the new album as well :P

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 24th, '09, 14:17

Great i hope i have a job by then so that i can buy the album.
Last edited by Karate-ka on Mar 24th, '09, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
freack
Posts: 90
Joined: Oct 19th, '08, 22:41
Location: Izmir/Trabzon-Turkey

Post by freack » Mar 24th, '09, 14:18

I fell in love with Jin again and again after seen this pic.

He is SOOOO HOT!
*faints* :wub: :wub:

Image


Taken from http://community.livejournal.com/jinaday/
Image

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 24th, '09, 14:21

freack wrote:I fell in love with Jin again and again after seen this pic.

He is SOOOO HOT!
*faints* :wub: :wub:

Image


Taken from http://community.livejournal.com/jinaday/
is that a old pic? Cause he looked like he is been training...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
freack
Posts: 90
Joined: Oct 19th, '08, 22:41
Location: Izmir/Trabzon-Turkey

Post by freack » Mar 24th, '09, 14:24

Karate-ka

is that a old pic? Cause he looked like he is been training...
Not really...It is from QoP concert,2008
Image

User avatar
freelife
Posts: 20
Joined: Mar 2nd, '09, 11:06

Post by freelife » Mar 24th, '09, 15:13

Well, well, Sadistic Love would be quite sexy if sung by Jin, but who knows? A ballad would be great too. ^^ Really curious about the singles... What will KameKame sing? hehe...

I've also been reading the recent posts and have a little question, why did you have to bring YamaPPi in this conversation? I mean, wasn't it about Jin love/hate? What difference does it make that the person that implied things that many didn't agree with was a PPi fan? And if she would have liked Kame or MatsuJun or Teppei Koike or someone else? I'm not going to comment about the things said, because I am a great admirer of both YamaPPi and Jin-chan... But, I don't think it's right to attack Pi, because isn't it the same hate? Just for a different actor. :(

Anyway, the last pic of Jin (sweaty Jin-chan :P) is hott. He's 2 sexy 4 his shirt. :D
Image
Smile... Be what you want to be and act how you want to... ^ They do... :D

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 24th, '09, 16:52

freelife wrote:Well, well, Sadistic Love would be quite sexy if sung by Jin, but who knows? A ballad would be great too. ^^ Really curious about the singles... What will KameKame sing? hehe...

I've also been reading the recent posts and have a little question, why did you have to bring YamaPPi in this conversation? I mean, wasn't it about Jin love/hate? What difference does it make that the person that implied things that many didn't agree with was a PPi fan? And if she would have liked Kame or MatsuJun or Teppei Koike or someone else? I'm not going to comment about the things said, because I am a great admirer of both YamaPPi and Jin-chan... But, I don't think it's right to attack Pi, because isn't it the same hate? Just for a different actor. :(

Anyway, the last pic of Jin (sweaty Jin-chan :P) is hott. He's 2 sexy 4 his shirt. :D
Well you didnt realy pay attention though, the one called Pi Love, was doing that to Jin, saying negative things about him yet saying she love him, we all agree that was annoying...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

lucifer for me
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 24th, '09, 17:37

Post by lucifer for me » Mar 24th, '09, 17:43

Akanishi_Pi wrote:Quote removed as post has been deleted:

HAHAHA...the internet is great, isn't it? anybody can claim to be anything they want...but I agree that they're all stupid to fight about 2 best friends...

btw, dude, whoever the heck you are, you're just as stupid to claim you're Jin's relative and jump in here to make a point....LOL

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '09, 17:50

|o|||
why all of a sudden some ppl came to leave comments when everything was finished. Please read in context if you are interested in this kind of fuss, at least to know who started the war in the very beginning 8)
freack wrote:I fell in love with Jin again and again after seen this pic.

He is SOOOO HOT!
*faints* :wub: :wub:

Image


Taken from http://community.livejournal.com/jinaday/
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've been looking for this pic for long~~~~~~YAY so sexy!!!!! so HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice arm JIn~ :thumleft: very nice and yummy~ :wub:
thanx for sharing~

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 24th, '09, 18:01

Mirokujin

It seems mods have to be approached again...

Maybe a stronger action is needed that the hands up down and def don't like the ignore, why ignore someone that can come and attack me? I think everyone has the right to answer an attack or at least to know he/she is being attacked



amrayu

Thanks, but i thing we have at least another guest that needs that action.



i luv jin

Yeah!!! I'd love the idea of a ballad to come true!! Too many dance songs for him, i want something quieter XD



Spica

Hellooo!! Long time not see!!

Yep as you see all over again, at least here XD the other threads you saw her ..i don't know XD

OH! and Mirokujin forgot a new album for next months! and the month after that Domucon XD



Zvemi

You may have missed her earlier apparitions.

Anyway, let's leave it behin and keep on forward ;)

Ooh me too!! Wonder how the five misterious new songs are plus the new solos!!!



Karate-ka

LOOL I just hope not to lose mine!!



freack

There's a whole series of that pic ^^



Karate-ka

As freack said is not new but according to Ueda Jin has been working up lately ;)



freelife

No it wasn't, it was about that girl popping from time to time in this thread to bash Jin.

We only mentioned Pi (and i did after a looong while) as an example (you know, people understand better when the examples are made with someone/something they are fammiliar with) i couldn't understand why she got all worked up when we offered educated examples to show her her bashing ones where out of place....

If you read right no one attacked Pi, just answered in the same terms she used for Jin, most here like Pi too(not me, neither like nor dislike just don't mind him) we know how she is and tend to ignore her, but sometimes we do answer when she gets a bit carried away




Akanishi_Pi

Read this message from the mod
AkumaX wrote:Hi everybody!

It has been brought to our attention the amount of 'sensitive' content that has been expressed in the past few days.

D-Addicts is an open community that believes in the privilege of anyone to express their opinion about any subject, in an appropriate manner. No Personal Attacks Allowed.

That being said, please tolerate the opinions of others, you would want them to tolerate yours. No one can force you to like Jin, and you can't force anyone to like him, either.

Although, for anyone complaining, these threads and others of similar fashion are basically threads that idolize actors/actresses/singers. Please keep that in mind as there are strong opinions that may be expressed to further praise such celebrities. Do NOT instigate arguments for the sake of arguing. Even though this is "the Internet", I'm sure a lot of people appreciate some common courtesy.

Again, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. I will remove all references, if any, to them. Consider this a warning.

-Mod
Now:

1st Korean entertainment is not in this section

2nd you are going against tha mod warning straight away

3rd I have reported you according to the mod notice

4th Don't get into a fight if you don't know what is it about, or is it that you know too well?

It's surprisingly how certain people have just created and account to prolongue something that was already over

5th
you are fighting over 2 best friends. do you think that that's really something the two of them want. and need?
Tell this to the person who started all this, it's what we have been trying to tell her but maybe she will understand better from you



Mirokujin

Who and why 8)

And yep thanks for the pic freack i only had it watermarked :P
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
amrayu
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 777
Joined: Dec 19th, '03, 06:30
Location: South Bay
Contact:

Post by amrayu » Mar 24th, '09, 18:12

Please ignore Akanishi_Pi, I've already deleted this person's post since it's obvious that they just registered to bash and troll the forum.
If I see other instances of this, I will PM the person to warn them.
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

User avatar
peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 879
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 14:46
Location: UK

Post by peacht » Mar 24th, '09, 18:22

This thread has caused some excitement recently.
Please keep in mind that there are a few people out there who's idea of fun is baiting others to get a reaction. If you ignore these people they get bored and go away.
So if you feel the posts are offensive, hit the thumbs down button and report the post to us. We will take appropriate action.
If the post is abusive to any other member then there is no need to quote it, or respond to it, as it will be removed.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '09, 18:27

Thank MOD for taking time to work in this thread^^
I hope everything's finished now.

I still hope Neiro is Jin's song~;P I hope it's a hip-hop kind of song with a nice melody. However Jin already said his solo's gonna be cool, so... I just hope he won't wear hat (I had a dream that he sang with a hair even shorter than Kurosawa last night~omg it was heaven~XD) no facial hair either.

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 24th, '09, 18:31

amrayu

Thank you very much


peacht

Yes you are right, it's best to ignore them and report them we don't want this thread to be closed.

It is sad that it is always this thread who gets targeted for that kind of people, at least i think so as i don't pop my head in other threads apart of those who i care about.



And thanks again for you fast action. :)




Mirokujin XD

Can you really imagine Jin with short short hair? XD i think he'd feel kinda naked

But we can jinx his hats or something, or definetely ask Ueda and Maru for help..... ook Maru XD Ueda has already being infected by the hat dissease
Image
Made by Me

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Mar 24th, '09, 18:46

hope, Jin sings another English song. :D wonder, how's his grammer now. and if he sings a song in Japanese, hope it doesn't have much English lyrics. I don't like it much when it's mixed. :S

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 24th, '09, 19:15

Jin can be good in english if he wants too, and if the Jimusho lets him...

I mean its pretty cool to hear him in english...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Mar 24th, '09, 19:20

yes, actually he is. XD he even interviewed Jodie Foster, he was under pressure a bit. :D I think he doesn't trust in his English because it's been a while since he returned from USA.

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 24th, '09, 19:24

SP1CA wrote:yes, actually he is. XD he even interviewed Jodie Foster, he was under pressure a bit. :D I think he doesn't trust in his English because it's been a while since he returned from USA.
Ive seen that one, it was pretty awsome and i liked the fact that i could understand it with out subs...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
amrayu
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 777
Joined: Dec 19th, '03, 06:30
Location: South Bay
Contact:

Post by amrayu » Mar 24th, '09, 19:33

Just to let you guys know that Akanishi_Pi was banned for some racist remarks in another thread that AkumaX found. This person clearly is a troll. Don't waste time on these sort of people. ;-)
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 24th, '09, 19:45

Okay thanks...
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

hello

Post by diyaz » Mar 25th, '09, 09:35

ah, i don't check this forum lately. it seems like war when somebody questioning Jin's ability in english.
I can say i proud of Jin because in 6 month, he can improve his pronunciation and can speak english. It is difficult to learn english unless u have a talent. i mean talent here is your tongue can accept the english. for me, as malay, i have no problem to speak english because my mother tongue help it a lot but the only problem is my grammar. i have learn english more than 10 years i guess but still can't make a perfect grammar. So, just imagine learn english only in 6 months. moreover, japanese narrative usually have a problem with a pronounce. emmm, actually what would happen if Jin continue his study straight away and maybe return back after one or two years? :scratch:

Ok, fine until here. nobody want to discuss about it again right?

About the solo songs, i also wonder which song that Jin will sing. i hope it is the ballad one because i love smooth voice from Jin. He have a really milky voice. I don't why but i like his voice in Distance and Rhodesia. Even his part is just a short one but his voice really caught my attention when i listen to that songs.
Hope year 2010 will be his years because this years, it looks like Ueda is the center of attention in Kat-Tun right now. :w00t: :w00t:
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

User avatar
ruby_fann
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 04:57
Location: HCM city,Vietnam

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 25th, '09, 13:01

OMG,I'm just off for a few days and there are 4 more pages :O Look like "someone" has caused us a lot of trobles LOL It's grate that Mod takes action finally^^
About the solo.I see you are talking mostly about sadistic love and Neiro :-) At first,I think Jin's solo is Sadistic love too but then,I change my mind and now I'm thinking about Moon :roll To tell the truth,I don't expect a complete English song.I'd like Jin to compose it but some information says that Jin just chooses it among given songs :-( Anyway,I'm so eager on the new album and the concert as well :wub:
Ginoru
I have a plan to visit Japan next year to watch Jin movie although i know beforehand that I will hardly understand what the actors and actress are saying LOL :lol And for future plan,I have been working hard to study in Japan,starting with learning Japanese 8)
Image
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
lena akanishi
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 26th, '08, 02:10

Re: hello

Post by lena akanishi » Mar 25th, '09, 18:07

diyaz wrote: i have learn english more than 10 years i guess but still can't make a perfect grammar. So, just imagine learn english only in 6 months. moreover, japanese narrative usually have a problem with a pronounce. emmm, actually what would happen if Jin continue his study straight away and maybe return back after one or two years? :scratch:
my mom who is Japanese and lives in the US for half her life still has problem with English grammar. She still has an accent even though her pronunciation is good. I think Jin's pronunciation is really good for spending only 6 mos in LA. He improved a lot by having conversations in English and he's still trying to speak English with his foreign friends in Tokyo. A lot of Japanese students study English in school so they can master the reading and writing skills but their conversational English skill is very poor.

I'm half Japanese half American, born and raised in America and I still cannot say that my English is superior or my grammar is perfect.

Back to Jin's solo...Jin said in a recent interview that he was still waiting for Johnny-san to approve of his solo song for the Domucon. It makes me really curious and i wonder why? Maybe the old man wants him to go back to sing ballad away from his usual hip-hop, R&B songs?

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Re: hello

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 25th, '09, 21:41

lena akanishi wrote: Back to Jin's solo...Jin said in a recent interview that he was still waiting for Johnny-san to approve of his solo song for the Domucon. It makes me really curious and i wonder why? Maybe the old man wants him to go back to sing ballad away from his usual hip-hop, R&B songs?
Maybe about budget? 8) Maybe Jin wants some musician to work for his solo~

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 25th, '09, 21:57

amrayu

Thanks a lot



diyaz

We are all praying for a ballad XD

LOL Not as much as Ueda's year as much as most of KAT-TUN's



ruby

Yeah the same as always XD

Naaa Moon sounds a lot like Maru XD

Good plans! I want to go too



lena akanishi

Yeah it happens all the time, us who study other languages realize how hard it is :)

What's annoying of that is that every song has to be approved...



Mirokujin

LOL :whistling:
Image
Made by Me

User avatar
diyaz
Posts: 70
Joined: Nov 10th, '07, 13:55
Location: Malaysia

Jin adore DBSK?

Post by diyaz » Mar 26th, '09, 15:06

I just happen to visit TVXQ community and i found this.

Akanishi Jin thinks DBSK is cool.
Just thought of sharing this. A friend of mine who's also a member of this comm was roaming around Naver when she saw Cassies spazzing over KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin's article in Myojo Magazine where he mentions DBSK. I shall share to you the excerpt and my (uberly) rough translation of it. Please do correct me if I have mistakes. XD

"Q: カラオケのシメの一曲、なににする?

A: 決まってない。 そんなときによって違う。リンキン・パークとか。 ねね、そういえば東方神起って知ってる? 俺、最近知ったんだけど。 日本語で歌ってるんだよね。すごくね? すごいよね。"

Q: When you go karaoke-ing, what song do you sing last?

Akanishi Jin: I can't really decide. It really depends on the time, sometimes its Linkin Park or some others. Hey, have you heard of Tohoshinki? I only got to know them recently. But I heard they actually sing in Japanese ne. It's really cool, right? Totally cool.


Another fan account in a Japanese blog mentions that the Kiss the Baby Sky PV was brought up by the Zoom In hosts when Kame guested on the show with him even muttering out "Really?(本当ですか。)".

Really, all these fandom quarrels are pointless. XD Fandoms should try and live in harmony.


here is the link but you have to join the community to read it because it is locked community.
http://community.livejournal.com/dbsg/3517033.html


Somehow i get really excited when i read it but totally weird when Jin say he just know Tohoshinki recently. :scratch:
However, now i know that Jin know Tohoshinki, i think my dreams to watch Jin meet Tohoshinki will come true soon. :cheers: :cheers:
IRIGUCHI DEGUCHI DIANAH DESU!!
:lol :whistling: :wub:

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 326
Joined: Oct 13th, '06, 21:07

Post by beanybeans » Mar 26th, '09, 15:57

Wow, i've been gone for a little while and that's when i miss all the action in here....to the point where someone even got banned. It must've been really bad.

LOL at the Jin mentioning Tohoshinki thing. I'm not really into Korean stuff but i did download that Oshareism episode that DBSK was recently on only to see if they could speak Japanese and i guess they're fluent enough to the point where they don't need a translator. I was quite impressed. So i take it their Japanese songs sound more natural too since they can actually speak it. And yeah, they've been releasing Japanese singles for several years now right? I guess Jin is still trying to catch up. Hehe.

So i see that KAT-TUN will be performing a special medley on Music Station this Friday. I wonder what songs will be part of that special medley. Maybe songs from their upcoming new album? It should be interesting to see. That new album info totally threw me off too. KT is definitely quite active this year. :-)
~☆JORSubs☆~

Image

User avatar
Mirokujin
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 06:28
Location: canada

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 26th, '09, 17:12

I have a feeling that Jin probably hasn't realized Boa is a korean yet XD
Jin has a few Korean friends and he recently was invited by his friends to Korean with Shirota Yuu for a few days. The one who went with Jin to US for a couple of week before is also a korean. If DBSK didn't release the single the same week as KT and they finally appeared in Music Station, I wonder if Jin would know them~Anyway, Jin's into his English, so he knows how hard to speak in another language~;P

darkash
Posts: 3
Joined: Oct 25th, '08, 21:20

Akame drama!

Post by darkash » Mar 27th, '09, 01:30

Hello all !!

I'm doing a Akamepi Drama!

http://www.youtube.com/darkash18

Enjoy!!!

Stay tune for next episode![/img]

darkash
Posts: 3
Joined: Oct 25th, '08, 21:20

Akame drama on youtube!

Post by darkash » Mar 27th, '09, 01:32

Hello all !!

I'm doing a Akamepi Drama!

http://www.youtube.com/darkash18

Enjoy!!!

Stay tune for next episode!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest