*I just wanted to post this...credit to Extremedivas @ bakanosekai....
|| Kamenashi Kazuya ||
The facts :
* When he was in Shogakko (elementary school) he was chosen as one of Japan’s representative of an International Baseball Tournament(!) for shogakkusei (elementary school students). - (somehow this doesn't surprise me...)
* We all know he have two oniisan and one otōto. But apparently his first oniisan was a karate champion, and was number one in Japan in his high-school years. His second oniisan was a Judo athlete of the Kantō region (I’m not sure if he still is) - (it's in the genes...they're all good....just make you love him more)
* In Chugakko (Junior high, lasted 3 yrs in Japan) he entered the Judo club while in his first year (because of his oniisan’s influence), the basketball club while he’s in his second year, and the soccer club when in his third year. - (such a hardworking guy, makes him more adorable..)
* The book labeled him as ‘KAT-TUN ichi yoshi no ROMANTIST’ meaning, of course, KAT-TUN’s number one romantic. - (i'm sorry....i have to disagree with this...i always thought that Koki is the most romantic among the group....)
* In Kazuya’s page, the author speaks a lot about what he prefers in a girl. One of them is that he doesn’t mind his girlfriend being jealous (of him). Because it made him feel like the girl really loves (wants) him. If she isn’t the type to get jealous he’d try to make her too^^;; because he’s definitely the type to worry over his girlfriend, and he’ll feel calm if he knows she’s worry about him, too. - (don't worry Kame....your gf will have plenty of reasons to get jealous...with all those girls chasing after you...LOL)
* He won’t mind his girlfriend being selfish. I.e. if she suddenly calls up and wants him to come over, even if he got work the following day, he’ll prolly come. - (such a good bf...can i be your gf?...LOL)
* He had once written an entry in his journal saying: "the sky today looked very clear, as if it was waiting for me. And so I looked at it longer." the author thinks that that’s his romantic sentimentalist coming through in that entry. - (such a deep person...never guessed him to be like that...on the other hand with his personality it's not that surprising...)
* He doesn’t mind having arguments (with lovers) because after they got through that they can be closer. Things might get rough because of something, but if after that the two of them still want to be together then that’s true love. - (i so a agree with you Kame...)
* He’s the type of person that can say romantic things to your face with a straight face and mean it. - (Can i have a sample of this please?....LMAO)
* He also prefers both parties to be who they really are and be natural. - (of course, we don't want to be in a relationship where we don't know the other well....)
* This book was published in 2005, and up to then, Kazuya had had rumours, gossips, lies spread around about him with quite a handful of people.
* One of those people is Gotoh Maki. You may have heard this. (I haven’t though) peculiarly, it is said that one of the reasons was because they came from the same area. The both of them are natives of Tochigi-ken. Which is north of Tokyo, about a two hours train-ride away. It wasn’t until he entered Shogakko that Kazuya moved to Tokyo.
* The second one is a girl named Sakai Ayana.
* The third, and this one was the one that rumoured to actually have a serious relationship with Kazuya (as apposed to the two rumours above, who’re just passing things). The girl was not of the entertainment business, but she was reported to be very rich (rumour has it she was the one who gave Kazuya his Louis Vuitton bag -_-;; there was also a pic of him riding an expensive car (and we all know the boys ride trains) which was said to be hers. The rumour of the ‘rich girl’ spread so bad (along with the buzz about the ‘presents’) that the management then put a stop on it by prohibiting the boys to receive gifts from anybody, even if they were given in person (because gifts via fan-mail had always been banned and resend back)
* The forth was when Kazuya was sporting an injury on his bum (? I did not know of this. D’you guys have any idea? When did he ever got hurt like this?) and the one that came to the hospital to see him was Kamei Eiri, a member of Morning Musume (so said the book. I personally have no idea who she is).
Oh, before I forgot, his life motto is: ‘Won’t lose to anything - Surprised anyone?
|| Akanishi Jin ||
His data : He’s an O-gatan (meaning his blood type is O), he admits his specialty is to dance, and his life motto is: ‘A piece of cake’. - (ok...what the hell is your motto supposed to mean Jin?...LMAO)
The facts :
* He wanted to get into Johhnys because when he was in his first year of Chugakko he saw Nishikido Ryo dancing in a TV show. - (wonder if Jin will say this again...somehow i can just imagine Ryo's smug face when Jin if ever will admit this again...LMAO)
* He was actually a native of the Chiba prefecture.
* A fan had once gave him a Japanese dictionary and told him to please improve his language^^;; - (hope it helped...LOL...poor Jin....)
* Kouki’s little brother adores Akanishi. - (i love Koki's bro just by hearing this....)
* He applied to have a driving license along with Yuichi, but Yuichi got it first and he was real annoyed with it. Although it was admitted (not by Akanishi though) that by default, the best driver in KAT-TUN is Kazuya. - (somehow i just imagine Jin, who hates to lose, upon hearing that he won't get his license and Maru did....he must have been so irritated...LOL)
* A lot of people who are close to him refer to him as an ‘okochama’ (or a little kid), mainly because of his childish ‘selfishness’. (before anybody throw rotten tomatoes at me, my translator was using the Indonesian word ‘egois’ for this and the English word for that is ‘selfish’) he also isn’t the one that would take kindly to criticism, especially with his dancing. If somebody told him to do more of this or that chances are he won’t listen. - (somehow i'm not surprised....)
* Like Ueda, he also doesn’t really like to listen to other people.
* What he dreams after getting his driving license is to drive up to minato mirai, a place near sea, driving an American car, and he did, alone.- (as i said...when i made up his mind...he'll do it)
* People that had got on his car are: Kouki, Yuichi, Ueda, and Tomohisa.
* He really, *really* likes his cellphone. There’s not a moment –while waiting for the train or at the studio- when he wouldn’t play with it. - (Jin, the cellphone addict....LOL)
* He likes to call his friends on those times to talk about unimportant things but would promptly hang up and say ‘hey, I don’t have much time,’ when his breaks are over.
* When he first sang the song he wrote himself, ‘hesitate’ the fans’ reactions weren’t about how cool it was that he’s writing a song, but they were puzzling about how come he knows such a difficult word like ‘hesitate’ – (mean fans...LMAO...)
|| Tanaka Kouki ||
The facts and rumours:
* Kouki got tattoos on his left forearm and his right middle finger. Which coincidentely are on the same exact places as Morita Go’s tattoos.
* Friends reported him to be a very attentive person.
* Like Akanishi, Kouki is also a native of the Chiba prefecture.
* His kanji ‘Kouki’ means holy/sacred and normally people pronounce it as ‘Sei’. But his parents decided to pronounce it as ‘Kouki’. Originally, when his mother conceived him, they prepared that same kanji as a girl’s name, and was going to be pronounced ‘maria’. (Maaya-san sweatdropped at this -_-;; it’s imposible~~)
* Despite his tough exterior, Kouki is said to be a very ‘yasashii’ person (kind-hearted). - ( i so agree with this...aside from Maru, i think Koki is one of the nicest person...)
* At the age of 17, Kouki was caught dating with a current girlfriend named Abiru Ryu. Which is of course a gross breach of the Johnny’s Commandment. Plus, he was caught at a place called Izakaya, which is a bar/restaurant type of place. And they served alcohol there. - (good thing he wasn't suspended like Uchi and Kusano....)
* It was said that actually, in 2003, there was a talk of KAT-TUN debuting/producing a CD. But then a fan (the book said it was a yarakashi) questioned Kouki about it, and for reason unbeknownst to me he spilled the news. He said ‘yes, there is a talk of us debuting’. Perhaps he was too elated. Perhaps he was just too young. The news then spread like fire thanks to the fan. Their sachou (Kitagawa Johnny) was livid when he learned that that happened and so he postponed the debut -_- - (somehow upon reading this, i was saying Johnny is so mean....)
* There was a period of time when he was being ignored by the rest of the group, -…hmm… another sense of dejavu….- times when if he talks in shows and whatever nobody would respond to him. He also got to be a little funny at the time. A recorded event stated that he once was seen yelling something at the top of his lungs in a busy district in Tokyo. Or coming out of his school and brushed his teeth in the middle of the road. - (wonder when they ignored Koki?....i know that Koki, when KAT-TUN was just starting was the most vocal about not wanting to be part of it....maybe it was during this time?...help people?...)
* On a different note, his hobby is to modify clothes. He likes making his own shirts out of ordinary stuff. - (this was clearly shown by the gift KAT-TUN gave to Ne-Yo...which was designed by Koki...).
* He owns a T-Shirt with the word ‘STAN’ written at the front. He made it himself. The ‘S’ stands for the name of a close friend of his. The ‘TA’ stands for ‘Tanaka’ and the ‘N’ is for ‘Nakamaru’. - (*cries*...i remembered the time when he said that Maru is one of the most important person in his life...such a nice friendship they have....)
* His life’s motto is: ‘Bushido to wa, shinu. Koko to mitsuketari’ …….I understood what it meant after discussing it for quite a while with Maaya-san. But essentially the meaning is…he holds the discipline of the samurai ways (the bushido) as the anchor of his life, and to go against it would mean death. And he understood that completely. - (i think he lived by his motto...from my point of view...he did everything he could and did his best....)
|| Taguchi Junnosuke ||
I really only have some small stuff about Junno T_T blame the book, not me,[/color]the facts :
* Junno’s parents divorced when he was a young child - (poor Junno)
* Because of that, he got to move around a lot since he’s small. Apparently he was born in *Kanagawa-ken* tho.
* It is said that he has a bad sense of fashion, and that if he shops with Kouki, everytime he picked out a shirt Kouki would always have to stop him like: ‘No, Junno, not that one,don’t do it to yourself
’ - (is Junno really that bad?....LOL...good thing Koki's with him....)
* His dry sense of humour is notorious, and people are puzzled at how come he could deliver such a dry joke but stayed smiling cheerfully as if his joke was really good. - (i could never understand how he could smile like that always.....it must be tiring....)
* It was said that since his parents had divorced, above everyone else Junno knows the important of a smile the most. That’s why he could basically smile in front of everything. - (i so feel for Junno right now...)
* Hobby: camera (he likes photography, apparently OMG Ephe’s OTP~~)
* He’s good at dealing with electronic gadgets - (well no surprise since all of KAT-TUN said this....)
* His motto: Mottainai. ^^;; …I don’t think I have to translate that…besides, I have no idea what’s the equivalent of that in English… I know the translation for that in sundanese tho ^.~
|| Ueda Tatsuya ||
* He’s a native of the Kanagawa prefecture.
* His hobby is guitar, and his talent is also the guitar. He has no life motto.
* This book tells you mainly of stuff that made Ueda earned his nickname ‘fushigi-chan’. (fushigi means weird, peculiar). Imma quote some of it.
* He’d once said, when being asked of his hometown, that he came from a fairyland. - (*dies from laughing*...Tat-chan, the fairy princess...LMAO)
* At the MC part of a concert they did in Osaka, Akanishi once asked him (because they didn’t have work the previous day) what he was doing yesterday. He answered that he broke his sunglasses some time before (you the one that looks like Gackt’s? yeah, that one) and he spent the day in his hotel room, with all the lights of, and with only a candle as illumination, and was fixing the sunglasses. He’s only gluing the thing back together, but he said that by doing it like that it seems like he’s doing an operation of something. - (LMAO...so cute...i want to see this...)
* He said if he has 1 million yen he’d use it for plastic surgery. - (why ever for Tat-chan?...you look fine....)
People close to him said that when he first joined KAT-TUN they called him ‘cute’. But then as he started to change images and all that they said he’s weird. - (poor Tat-chan...at least he's more sociable now....)
* He bought the exact same necklace that Gackt has, (made by his favorite brand [deaf breed]) for a jaw-dropping price of 240.000¥. The price of the bracelet is 110.000¥. Before that he likes to wear a necklace he got from Takki. - (ok....Tat-chan is really rich...and i remember when Koki commented about Ueda's house...something about it being fancy or something...)
* Because he doesn’t like to listen to other people’s opinion, even though previously people around him tried to give him advices about his ever-changing images, now they just let him be himself.
|| Nakamaru Yuichi ||
* He’s a native of Tokyo. His life’s motto is ‘just do it’
* Maru loves ASTRONOMY. A WHOLE LOT.
* When he was a kid a neighbor of his gave him a whole stack of astronomy books (about 15-16 books) and he read them all and become obsessed with it.
* In Japan his knowledge in all those cosmic stuff is pretty high-grade.
* He likes to watch stars with a telescope and he even ate ‘cosmic-food’ (that’s the type of food astronauts eat in space, you know,)
* He babbled a lot about this stuff to everybody. Even fans, and mostly at first they’d be interested in what he’s talking but then they’ll get bored ^^;;. He told these stuff to KAT-TUN too, and Akanishi had once asked if Martians really exist. - (LMAO...oh JIn..my cute bakanishi...LMAO...)
* He sometimes discuss astronomy with Kazapon(? I did not know that^^). And it’ll usually annoy Akanishi because Maru would ‘sound so intelligent’. And Kouki’s comment was: ‘yeah, definitely more than you,’ -( i just know that Maru's intelligent....mean Koki...LOL)
* His dream in life is to go to the outer space.
* He was infamous for never being on time. Once, while KAT-TUN was about to go to Osaka from Tokyo for a concert, he came late and the manager was very angry and scolded him. So much so that he reportedly cried. - (poor Maru...*hugs Maru*...)
* He is a very intelligent person, and it shows in the way he talks. But he doesn’t really like to talk in public and was actually a shy person by nature, so it rarely ever shows.
* Inside KAT-TUN, where a lot of the members got strong personalities (and a lot of them very stubborn, too) Maru was said to be the one that balanced them out. - (this is very obvious....i believe KAT-TUN would have disband a long time ago (at the very least very very strained) if Maru isn't there to meditiate)
* But on the other hand, he’s also a pretty short-tempered person - (HUH?!? i just can't imagine Maru being short-tempered...)