Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Feb 2nd, '08, 11:44

lols yes hold it all in shansah

her hair looks like its naturally brown!
her hair is so silky that it makes me envious! XD
seriously im still PATIENTLY waiting for the movie,
and i bet there are tons of fansubbers trying to get it first to sub it
getting their hands itchy and seriously its our pleasure ain't it? :D [/b]

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 2nd, '08, 23:27

^^Lol, yes, ranji. Very itchy! XD
I think Nya said they were gonna sub it... Anyways, I'm sure it'll come fast seeing as it's a majorly anticipated movie!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 3rd, '08, 00:25

Although I don't think the Movie would be uploaded here at D-Addicts becasue they only cater for Doramas....however then again there isn't much difference between a "special" or a movie adaptation of a dorama (Movie gets shown in cinemas yeah yeah blah blah and probably better production) as both are just glorified longer extensions of any said doramas to excite and cash in for the last time on the success of the dorama...ahhhhhh its all about the money noone in the entertainment indutry cares about fans and it would be foolish for anyone to believe that...anywho what was I saying? :scratch: yeah Nya you say? :thumleft: They do mighty fine subs :-)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 3rd, '08, 00:51

Haha, yeah you're right. It is all about the money.

Nya wouldn't be allowed to upload here so I guess they would probably split it and put it on their website and/or it will get put on the Jdramas LJ.

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Feb 3rd, '08, 14:33

aww serious!?
damnit!

anyway how come most of you guys are not on the mao forum webby you guys created!?
i think i died waiting a whole day for 1 reply!
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

hope there's more of you all going there :whistling:
hehe

just bored to death anyways
and EXTREMLY sad as i lost all my mao piccus after my computer has been rebooted
so would be a great help if you all added in tons of piccus in that forum
well for now atlest i still have some saved on my photobucket!
THANK GOD ne? :D :D

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 3rd, '08, 15:00

ranj!!! *hugs* i haven't seen you around for quite some time... where have you been? i just joined mao forum today!!! i didn't know there's a mao forum in the first place :doh:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 3rd, '08, 15:43

gome ne guys... we were still keeping it on a low profile since the site is still not finsihed and ready for everyone. we're still tweaking it up and making it a comfortable place for mao-fans and non-mao fans alike :D hope you guys can wait till its finally up and running :D

jo... i love the maid in tokyo! hahaha.. hope to see more soon!

ranj we really missed you... i miss your manips too! lolz... hope you can post your work again here. btw, I'm done with eijiXmao The Unknown fan-fic. atlast :D and made a new ToMao fan-fic... "stay with me" just click on my Mao siggy for you to be linked at my site. ja ne!!!

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 3rd, '08, 15:58

hi every mao fans! :)
im seriously so so so lost track.. cant rmb when's the last time i actually posted a post in mao's thread.

btw, ranjitha, i think there's no doubt that there'll be a very high chance of Cathay Cineleisure or GV would be screening the HYD movie!! i seriously hope so!
Check it out Yo is only being screened in cinema on 24jan08..

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 3rd, '08, 22:01

Hey zi91! good to see you're posting again in Mao's thread! Mao lurve :wub:

you're so lucky some of Mao's movies will be shown in your country :cry:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 3rd, '08, 23:42

:-( ~ I wish they would premiere Japanese movies here in a cinema nearby :-( ~ :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: I want to See hana Yori Dang the movie when it releases I don't want to wait til the DVD release :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Take years :-( :-( :-(

Hey zi91 :thumleft: Welcome back

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 4th, '08, 00:00

Hai, I would totally watch the movie without subs if I could see it in theatres! :thumright:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Feb 4th, '08, 10:03

zi91 .... IT IS BEING SHOWN IN SINGAPORE!?
I DIDN'T KNOW! WHERE!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
even though i've watched it, watching on theater's , having mao BIG cute face on the screen, making her look 10x much cuter ZOOMED right in , is just great enough for me!!!!

oh my, how come i didn't know!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
please give some info , i feel irritated for not knowing!
FILL ME IN would ya? :D :D

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Feb 4th, '08, 10:06

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:ranj!!! *hugs* i haven't seen you around for quite some time... where have you been?
aww thanks, i'll stay here !! :D :D
yea kinda long story , told BiniB
and yes i'm quite a lazy typer :lol :lol

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 4th, '08, 16:04

ranjitha wrote:zi91 .... IT IS BEING SHOWN IN SINGAPORE!?
I DIDN'T KNOW! WHERE!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
even though i've watched it, watching on theater's , having mao BIG cute face on the screen, making her look 10x much cuter ZOOMED right in , is just great enough for me!!!!

oh my, how come i didn't know!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
please give some info , i feel irritated for not knowing!
FILL ME IN would ya? :D :D
omgosh! i saw it on Yahoo! movie site that it's showing on 24jan08, but why cant i see it anywhere now?! or did they show it only for a week or 2? impossible right?! what's happening... so sad =(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 5th, '08, 00:26

I have just been around Soompi and tehre there is a person that suposedly is working in the hotel where they are going to film, that person says theyt are still with legal issues but that probably filming in vegas will be for the third week of Feb, what do you think??

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 5th, '08, 01:10

Ginoru
Hmmmm well you do get alot of people saying this kind of stuff like a friend of mine who works with this guy, who's cousin's mother-in-law's uncle's grandson goes to high school with a gal who's great-grandfather was the godfather of the secretary of the CEO of Disney who in turn heard that Johnny Depp was going to play Doumyouji, Brad Pitt the role of Hanazawa Rui, George Clooney the role of Nishikado and Tom Cruise was going to protray Mimasaka Akira in the Hollywood adaptation of Hana Yori Dango. Whilst Keira Knightley was to assay the principle role of Makino beating stiff competion from the likes of Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston.
They were going to title it the The Fab Four: If looks could kill I [Sahansah] would be in it 8) ....but instead went for the title Four Kings and the poor Princess...rated R [or 18]

My point is it could be true or not who knows XD

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 5th, '08, 11:07

Well said, sasha. You earn a nobel peace prize for that artsy way of making your point. XD Keira Knightley wouldn't be bad as Makino, although she'll probably just be babbling and bitching about how skinny she is and won't shut up about it. I change my mind. Amanda Bynes could be a good american version of Makino. :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 5th, '08, 11:13

LOL ~ Hey Keira Knightley's freakin' hot (Theres perhaps just one fault and its not really her figure) ^^ and when it comes to Amanda Bynes :unsure: I don't know who you are on about XD

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 5th, '08, 11:20

I'm not really a fan of Amanda coz she looks like an extremely tall 12 year old, though I think her personality is kinda like Mao's..dunno why.. XD
Last edited by roxieanonymous on Feb 5th, '08, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 5th, '08, 11:24

:unsure: ~ I don't think anyone has the same personality as Mao esp this Amanda "Who the heck is she!!!!?" Bynes

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 5th, '08, 11:31

"roxie shock" :O sasha doesn't know amanda bynes? Doesn't nickelodeon air in the UK? Hmm. Anyway, she reminds me of Mao sometimes. But then again, that's just me. Maybe because they both have big cheeks. :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 5th, '08, 11:38

Of course Nickelodeon airs in the U.K.!!!!! XD ~ Kenan and Kel used to one of my fav's show when I was younger yo! (Orange Soda :fear: )

But Amanda doesn't ring a bell for me :unsure: ....I think your comparing chalk and cheese LOL if your reason for Mao and Amanda's "personality" being the same is to do with them having "big cheeks" then well everyone with big cheeks would be like Mao and Mao would be just another big cheek person :blink My point being big cheeks does make the personality not XD

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 5th, '08, 11:49

Well then maybe their personalities are the same. Amanda was in All That with kenan and kel! She was that girl who says "Dear Ashley....that's me!!" XD Her and Mao are both genki and goofy and smiley and dorky without being ashamed of it, ya know what i mean? Plus, they're both funny and pretty. Some pretty girls are ashamed to act all goofy but Amanda and Mao don't. That's what I mean.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 5th, '08, 12:17

I haven't seen All That :unsure: (Orange Soda :fear: )

Yeah I guess I know what you mean a bit like you it seems... pretty, funny and goofy...hold up wait I lie you're just goofy :P

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Feb 5th, '08, 13:28

Hahaha...Amanda Bynes? I'm pretty sure she's not 12 yrs old, but she wears a ton of makeup when you see her in person. Not natural enough like Mao to be Makino. Speaking of which, what's the latest on HYD?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 5th, '08, 21:15

Indeed a curious way of making your point sahansah LOLLL :lol

Anyway as i go around soompi anyway if he/she posts anything interesting i'll tell you, mmm but i maybe should do it in Hyd thread! :roll

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 5th, '08, 21:30

becky_49 They've started filming I believe and they are going to be filming in Vegas some time this febuary.....but we don't know when...according to sources it could be the third week of this month (Orange Soda :fear:).....

Ginoru XD ~ I like to say things in a round about way....Please do update us with the lastest news on HYD!!!!!!! :thumleft: - :cry: I wanan be in Vegas....so is anyone planning to go?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 5th, '08, 22:20

Ginoru you could post it there but let us know here that you did! :thumleft:

Arg, I've been to Las Vegas before. It's pretty neat. Obviously not as fun if you're not 21... I wish I could go! :cry:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Feb 6th, '08, 00:08

zi91 wrote:
omgosh! i saw it on Yahoo! movie site that it's showing on 24jan08, but why cant i see it anywhere now?! or did they show it only for a week or 2? impossible right?! what's happening... so sad =(
aww are you serious? :cry: :cry:
[ rushes of too check]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '08, 01:51

Ok, done, posted the first Luchs said in soompi in HYD film thread

Some little tidbits here, the rest of the info there and remember this IS NOT CONFIRMED!
[quote name='Luchs' date='Feb 5 2008, 10:39 PM' post='8446309']
they'll be filming in public, so there WILL be people all around, so im sure fans can watch. just dont scream too much since they have to do dialogs? xD

as promised, here are some info. please remember that everything is SUBJECT TO CHANGE, dont hold me responsible ;p

February 19: filming starts around 2pm-9pm.
they only mentioned tsukushi and tsukasa tho (and the antagonist i think), so i dont know if the rest of F4 will be there. shigeru is mentioned

February 20: around 3pm-whenever it's done o.O
there will be scenes with tsukushi, tsukasa, F4, antagonist1, and what looks like antagonist2

note that the whole crew is actually staying in the US for 2 weeks, pretty much the last 2 weeks of February. [/quote]
There's more info in the HYD film thread ;) i have cut some things out

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 6th, '08, 02:18

Thanks Ginoru! Ahh, I want to go so bad!! :cry: All that info hit me like a brick wall. Las Vegas is really happening. In my country. And I can't even be there!

edit: yeah rumors rumors :unsure:
Last edited by atskv9 on Feb 6th, '08, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '08, 03:26

Remeber that nothing is confirmed! IT is crazy i know, i remember girls around me going crazy when they knew Nino was coming to Spain XD

IF the rumor has thruth in it Domyoji will have an antagonist isn't it? IF it is true we could have Amon 8) just a wish..

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 6th, '08, 11:10

Rumours are the cornerstone of society, without rumours the tabloid industry would cease to exist :O Chaos utter chaos as rumour deprived women would run around searching for any magazine with a hint of a rumour infested scandel...Oh woe! what will the world come to if Women cannot gossip!!!!!!!!! (Orange Soda :fear: )

Yeah I love rumours but it is confirmed that they are going to be filming in Vegas this Febuary right? In which case perhaps are friend from Smoopi is telling some sort of truth, perhaps....not unless he gets a buzz out of feeding the world with false information and basking in the spotlight with all eyes on him.... :x There can be only one of those and that should be ME! :glare:

BTW Amon? :unsure: Who's Amon?

When did Nino come to Spain!? :O

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '08, 21:39

sahansah wrote:Rumours are the cornerstone of society, without rumours the tabloid industry would cease to exist :O Chaos utter chaos as rumour deprived women would run around searching for any magazine with a hint of a rumour infested scandel...Oh woe! what will the world come to if Women cannot gossip!!!!!!!!! (Orange Soda :fear: )

Yeah I love rumours but it is confirmed that they are going to be filming in Vegas this Febuary right? In which case perhaps are friend from Smoopi is telling some sort of truth, perhaps....not unless he gets a buzz out of feeding the world with false information and basking in the spotlight with all eyes on him.... :x There can be only one of those and that should be ME! :glare:

BTW Amon? :unsure: Who's Amon?

When did Nino come to Spain!? :O
LOL love how you make your points XD

Again take things with a pinch of salt until something is comfirmed ;)

Amon? let's say Domyoji's antagonist at certain point ;)
DomyojiImageImageAmon

Yup, he is like Domyoji's double that's why i wanted Mizushima Hiro to play Amon LOL
Nino? He came to Spain around December to interview Ronaldhino i think there are videos around of the interview.

Again, i posted a little more of what Luchs said in soompi go check it ;)[/spoiler]

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 6th, '08, 22:55

Salt? If you take things with a pinch of salt you'll end up with High Blood Pressure which in turn can lead to heart attack or stroke...so I shall not be taking anything with a pinch of salt for the good of my health!

LOL The informant is a gal XD my bad I thought it was a he (Orange Soda :fear: )

Amon looks like a bartender or waiter in that pic :unsure:....Maybe he works in Vegas as a croupier in the Movie and deals Mao, the Queen of Hearts a Royal Flush completely winning her Love :wub: ~ In which case I should play Amon 8)

Anywho speculations aside Vegas...Piccus...Mao :thumleft: (Mission Statement for able Mao fans)

Nino interviewed Ronaldhino!!! Whattttt!!!!!!!!!! December 2007? OMG that guy from Stand Up!! met Goofy...bloody hell what a lucky guy to be in the vicinity of someone who's actually famous...I envy Ronaldhino got to see Nino :glare: ...ha-ha What am I saying? Geez Ronaldhino kicks ass of any JE, Yo! and everyone knows its true 8) (Did he meet any other Barcelona players?)

(Anyone got video links I wanna see XD....I know off-topic but its Ronaldhino and some random Japanese guy!)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 7th, '08, 00:54

sahansah wrote:Salt? If you take things with a pinch of salt you'll end up with High Blood Pressure which in turn can lead to heart attack or stroke...so I shall not be taking anything with a pinch of salt for the good of my health!

LOL The informant is a gal XD my bad I thought it was a he (Orange Soda :fear: )

Amon looks like a bartender or waiter in that pic :unsure:....Maybe he works in Vegas as a croupier in the Movie and deals Mao, the Queen of Hearts a Royal Flush completely winning her Love :wub: ~ In which case I should play Amon 8)

Anywho speculations aside Vegas...Piccus...Mao :thumleft: (Mission Statement for able Mao fans)

Nino interviewed Ronaldhino!!! Whattttt!!!!!!!!!! December 2007? OMG that guy from Stand Up!! met Goofy...bloody hell what a lucky guy to be in the vicinity of someone who's actually famous...I envy Ronaldhino got to see Nino :glare: ...ha-ha What am I saying? Geez Ronaldhino kicks ass of any JE, Yo! and everyone knows its true 8) (Did he meet any other Barcelona players?)

(Anyone got video links I wanna see XD....I know off-topic but its Ronaldhino and some random Japanese guy!)
LOL, you have the wit of a newsagent or writer XD

She is a girl and a member here as i have just found out ;)

Now that you mention it he worked in a bar...what is Hiro doing now??!! LOLL joking

Who knows if pics will appear, we will know soon, but some should have surfaced already from japan.

He did and even tried to speak spanish XD he only interviewed him and links have been PM to you ;)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 7th, '08, 01:15

I'm gonna go offtopic real fast and say that Nino's translator in Spain was damn hot :alcoholic: and then I'm gonna get back on topic by saying "~~KYaaaAAA!!! MAO!" :lol "

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 7th, '08, 11:38

XD ~ Was the translator Spanish or Japanese.... :scratch: ...I couldn't tell XD

ha-ha I kept hearing Mao's name until I realised she was saying Nino XD

LOL I'm not going to say anything on Hiro or else someone would be mad (Orange Soda :fear:)......

OOO the informant is a member of this site 8) I don't doubt her at all

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 7th, '08, 12:09

i missed this thread!!! it feels like home to me :lol i was reading all the previous posts and couldn't help LOL at sasha's posts... quite a sarcastic chap he is ne... very entertaining nevertheless :thumright:

not much news on mao though... all i know she's busy filming HYD *prolly cosying with a certain costar* :mrgreen:

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Feb 7th, '08, 12:18

Inoue Mao was really hot in that drama where she is sick and has a big brother :P

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 7th, '08, 21:55

Yup Mao's cosplaying with a certain costar....her costar in life.... :wub: .....ME 8)

lol it was called First Kiss...funny how someone with such a life threatening ailment can look soooooo hot and cute :wub: (I'm suprised that she never gave herself a heart attack by looking into a mirror shes that HOT! XD)

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 8th, '08, 07:24

DomyojiImageImageAmon

Yup, he is like Domyoji's double that's why i wanted Mizushima Hiro to play Amon LOL
though I didn't read the manga, but when you say about Amon, whoever he is, being Domyoji's double, I agree with your point! Mizushima Hiro looks alike with Jun isnt it?

celki

Post by celki » Feb 8th, '08, 07:39

Mao with hug-chan

kawaii!!

and mao-chan with eyeglasses. Its my second time seeing mao using those. The first one was her dream sequence in hyd2.

XD

google translation of her staff diary:
Dog
2008年02月08日 11:03 February 8, 2008 11:03

映画の撮影がお休みのこの日、事務所での打ち合わせに愛犬ハグと共に登場。 The

film is on hiatus this day, meeting at the office with a dog

appeared Hug.
寒がりの彼女は、この日”蜂(ハチ)”の洋服を着てました。 She was chilly, the

"Bees (bee)" were wearing clothes.

ちなみに試験は無事に終わり、4年生の今年はは卒論を残すだけ。 Incidentally

safely at the end of the test, the fourth grade this year will leave

only one's thesis.
やっと試験が終わったぁ~と思った途端、映画で怒涛のスケジュール… My

exams are finally over - and just when I thought the movie schedule

怒涛…
トホホな感じにもめげず、「花男ファイナル」を毎日頑張って撮影しています。 It

feels so humiliated in the face of the "Final flower man" to work

hard every day to shoot.
so mao and the hyd cast are still in japan.
and i thought thyey'll be filming abroad at the start of the month.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 8th, '08, 11:48

Cute veeery cute may I say Mao looks hot and mature and hot and some other descriptive words meh she looks hot thats all with glasses on

LOL I feel sorry for the dog...erm any animal that pet owners dress up I just find that to be a tad cruel......For me its bordering on plain insanity when owners dress up their pets damn corporate world :cussing: If theres money to be made theres money to be made 8)

Erm her dogs called Hug-chan? So why did the translation say Bee lol crazy translators :roll

Shes finished her exams and has one thesis left.... :thumleft: Hope she does well and is she finding the Hana Dan schedule a bit hard? :scratch: In which case damn you money making producers giver her time to breath :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

annie0113

Post by annie0113 » Feb 8th, '08, 12:06

zi91 wrote:
DomyojiImageImageAmon

though I didn't read the manga, but when you say about Amon, whoever he is, being Domyoji's double, I agree with your point! Mizushima Hiro looks alike with Jun isnt it?
jun and hiro really look-alike. i agree with that too. at first i thought they were siblings.

MAO-CHAN sooo kawaiiiiiii in First Kiss.. im loving her more..

celki

Post by celki » Feb 8th, '08, 12:11

sahansah wrote:
Erm her dogs called Hug-chan? So why did the translation say Bee lol crazy translators :roll
Hug is wearing a bee costume.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 8th, '08, 12:22

:lol So he is (Ya kanne tell)....A dog as a bee :blink I think Mao's kinda lost it...... :P

annie0113 Its the curly hair right? Right? Right? Thats what makes them look alike but I don't see it...hmmmm LOL Jo It make sense why you like Hiro and Jun :P

She is kawaii and hot in First Kiss but I didn't like First Kiss all that much story-wise :unsure:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 8th, '08, 13:16

sahansah wrote::lol So he is (Ya kanne tell)....A dog as a bee :blink I think Mao's kinda lost it...... :P

annie0113 Its the curly hair right? Right? Right? Thats what makes them look alike but I don't see it...hmmmm LOL Jo It make sense why you like Hiro and Jun :P

She is kawaii and hot in First Kiss but I didn't like First Kiss all that much story-wise :unsure:
:wub: sasha yeah i love them both, and i think they do look alike. not completely though... at certain angle perhaps :lol

yeah i watched FK solely because Mao was in it... it wasn't that good story-wise

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 8th, '08, 18:52

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote: yeah i watched FK solely because Mao was in it... it wasn't that good story-wise
I thought it would be good with all the hype and everything....but alas I was disappointed :-( I stated all my reasons on the old thread but Mao looked incredibly hot and her personality was :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 8th, '08, 21:52

Thanks for the Mao staff diary update celki! Mao looks cute with Hug-chan :D I like her glasses too :thumright:

aggiel

Post by aggiel » Feb 8th, '08, 22:17

hey so when is that movie special of hana yori dango gonna come out?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 8th, '08, 22:31

^^June 28th

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 9th, '08, 02:59

sahansah wrote:Erm her dogs called Hug-chan?

Shes finished her exams and has one thesis left.... :thumleft: Hope she does well and is she finding the Hana Dan schedule a bit hard?
I think that is the dog she bought with the money the hanadan cast won for the best Ng last year; she really wanted that dog since the previous year but the guys made a party with the money instead, so in the second season she left them no possibilities XD Smart girl....LOLL

Oh how cute! Jun in his latest radio program was encouraging students on exams to do their best!! wonder who he was referring to...? LOL

Sure she finds it hard it is a movie and not a drama so for her is something new and different :)

On Matsujun-Hiro
zi91 wrote:though I didn't read the manga, but when you say about Amon, whoever he is, being Domyoji's double, I agree with your point! Mizushima Hiro looks alike with Jun isnt it?
So much that a friend of me watching Hanakimi asked me what was Jun doing there too
annie0113 wrote: jun and hiro really look-alike. i agree with that too. at first i thought they were siblings...
Got a photo of Hiro when he was a child and he is Jun's spitting image, and some others too
sahansah wrote: Its the curly hair right? Right? Right? Thats what makes them look alike but I don't see it...hmmmm LOL Jo It make sense why you like Hiro and Jun :P
Not really i think they share features, and even with straight hair you can see the resemblance

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 9th, '08, 03:14

Ginoru wrote:Oh how cute! Jun in his latest radio program was encouraging students on exams to do their best!! wonder who he was referring to...? LOL
He's either a really nice guy or a sweet talker XD I wonder which one...

Murii

Post by Murii » Feb 9th, '08, 04:19

Hi, this is my first post here ^^

I read the last entry of the staff diary and the dog who is in the picture with mao isn't Hug is a dog that Mao met and it looked like Hug, I just wanna say that :lol

thanks for the thread!!!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 9th, '08, 11:17

On the burning question of Jun-Hiro heeeeeeeehhhhhh? Well there is some resembalance but not enough for me to get them confused....Hiro is actually better looking (Orange Soda :fear:)
....Piccus of them younger looking alike? I wanna see...... :mrgreen:
atskv9 wrote:
Ginoru wrote:Oh how cute! Jun in his latest radio program was encouraging students on exams to do their best!! wonder who he was referring to...? LOL
He's either a really nice guy or a sweet talker XD I wonder which one...
heres my reason why he said it :glare: :
Ahhhh Jun, Jun, Jun....Jun. Its really obvious why he said it and there is NO conspiracy behind it at all. Seriously his not a nice guy nor is he a sweet talker....He is just a mere puppet set up by the all enpowering lobby group which has total control over the Japanese Government...Some call them "JE" but are better known by that word which we Brits use beginning with "W" (yes that word...Wasaaaaaaaaaaaabis)....You see he only said it because in doing so by encouraging students on their "exams" JE sales would go up. Everybody knows that students nowadays have a really low attention span and like to "listen" to something whilst they study. Jun was sending out sub-conscious messeges using his broadcast as a way to brainwash the future generations into buying JE music. Hence JE will always have a loyal, docile population to feed its propaganda too. Have you ever played a JE track backwards? Hmmmmmmm My point exactly (I fear for my life after sharing this.....Orange Soda indeed :fear:). Long live non-JE music and Fox News :salut:
Hey Murii ^^ thank you for that piece of info! Post often! Did it say that in the entry? XD lol Mao shes become a dog-napper ha-ha seriously of course thats not Mao's dog yo! Phew and I thought Mao was a pet dressing up kinda person for a moment... :roll ....Don't scare me like that people

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 9th, '08, 11:56

i just read from LSS forum someone just read a japanese blog they saw mao-chan filming with akanishi jin of KAT-TUN... and they assumed it was for HYD final.. jin is purported to be taking the role of dom's fake cousin... THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED THOUGH~~ i just repost what i read in a forum :-)

if it's the case, than we all know the other Johnny's guested in HYD final and the guy who'll be playing amon...

:unsure: there goes my hope to see MIZUSHIMA HIRO in that role

celki

Post by celki » Feb 9th, '08, 12:35

Hi Murii, thanks for clearing that up... :)
Hey I think I've come across your name from somewhere :lol

Gomen minna for assuming that the dog was Hug-chan
(that's the downside of not knowing japanese :( )

oh and thanks Jo for that HYD info. :-)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 9th, '08, 16:59

huwwaaaaahhhhh!!!!! its been long since i last posted!!! what's new??? aside from the hug chan not being hug chan and hiro not taking the fake domyouji cousin's role... (crap! i was even fantasizing about that :glare:) what else?

i love the glasses on her!!!! (the one with non-hug-chan-pic) thanks celki!

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 9th, '08, 19:50

atskv9 wrote:^^June 28th
oh my... do we really have to wait till then? :faint:

btw chotto matei yo~
if we wanted mizushima hiro as Jun's double.
there's a small little problem...
they've got height difference ne? :sweat:
LOL

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 9th, '08, 22:04

:unsure: So amon is Jun's fake cousin in the film? and Jin is going to play him? Well thanks for the news....RUMOURED news :thumleft:

LOL

zi91 Well whoever is the smallest out of Hiro and Jun can where platforms......raaadd Keep the PEACE :salut:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 9th, '08, 22:18

hummm jin and jun?? funny couple LOL

i dont think that jin would make a good amon..
he doesnt even look like jun at all! :P

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 10th, '08, 00:21

Ugh, Jin? :crazy:

Lol Mao as a dog-napper! :lol .....I had a bunch more to say but I forgot it all :-(

I was just talking to my dad and his birthday is on the 18th, a day before filming starts in Vegas. And I was asking him what he wanted and he said he just wanted to go to Vegas and I was like :O and explained to him my situation haha. After looking at the filming dates, I realized that they are school days I cannot miss. It's too bad too cause he said he would fly us out there. It would've been a win-win situation. He could've gambled for his birthday and I could've seen HYD filming. Such is life.... :cry:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 10th, '08, 01:05

Ah man Ats that sucks :-( ~ Can you really not miss those days? :fear: Damn you school :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: ....So sad and frustrating :cry: A chance to see Mao and gang in the flesh :w000t:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 10th, '08, 01:37

hey ats!! mao is waaay more important than school!! XD XD
that was very close though :cry:
i would have asked you to get an autograph of jun for me :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 10th, '08, 01:39

atskv9 wrote:He's either a really nice guy or a sweet talker XD I wonder which one...
My bet? If he was thinking about Mao, good guy ;)

sahansah wrote:On the burning question of Jun-Hiro heeeeeeeehhhhhh? Well there is some resembalance but not enough for me to get them confused....Hiro is actually better looking (Orange Soda :fear:)

That for sure, i have alway said he looks like Matsujun's handsome cousin

Pics of them? ok but i don't think Mao's thread is the place for it, better HYD film thread?
Just a one here
Gosh :lol Your points are unique!

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:i just read from LSS forum someone just read a japanese blog they saw mao-chan filming with akanishi jin of KAT-TUN... and they assumed it was for HYD final.. jin is purported to be taking the role of dom's fake cousin... THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED THOUGH~~ i just repost what i read in a forum :-)

if it's the case, than we all know the other Johnny's guested in HYD final and the guy who'll be playing amon...

:unsure: there goes my hope to see MIZUSHIMA HIRO in that role
LOLLLLLLLLL Oh my!! i have read crazy rumors around but that ones sure is funny!! Sure, Jin looks sooo much like Jun!! LOL

No, we don't, because we don't even know if Amon is in the film ;)

Don't lose that hope, unless japanese producers are blind or found someone else who looks like Jun, he'd be the obvious choice; problem, he is quite a good actor

sahansah wrote::unsure: So amon is Jun's fake cousin in the film? and Jin is going to play him? Well thanks for the news....RUMOURED news :thumleft:
LOL

zi91 Well whoever is the smallest out of Hiro and Jun can where platforms.....
No, Amon is the fake cousin in the manga, there is no proof right now that the character is going to be int he movie (but if he does we will have one of the best manga scenes being filmed!)

Jun is smaller XD

atskv9 wrote:Ugh, Jin? :crazy:

After looking at the filming dates, I realized that they are school days I cannot miss
Hey! don't "hugh" Jin!! :glare:

Afer many years of study, even finished my university carrear i can assure you there are not such things as classes that cannot be missed, just exams.

Cheer up, think of us in Europe, we will have it even farther ;)

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 10th, '08, 03:05

celki wrote:Mao with hug-chan

kawaii!!

and mao-chan with eyeglasses. Its my second time seeing mao using those. The first one was her dream sequence in hyd2.

oh my celki XD
Mao looks XD XD :faint: XD XD
I love those glasses btw, she looks..very cute~!!! :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 10th, '08, 03:28

^^look who comes outta nowhere :O like the sig btw. is it new? are pics from the pre-final ep SP?

celki is there a pic of the actual Hug-chan anywhere? I cant recall seeing him or I dunno why there would be one actually :scratchchin:
Ginoru wrote:
atskv9 wrote:Ugh, Jin? :crazy:

After looking at the filming dates, I realized that they are school days I cannot miss
Hey! don't "hugh" Jin!! :glare:

Afer many years of study, even finished my university carrear i can assure you there are not such things as classes that cannot be missed, just exams.

Cheer up, think of us in Europe, we will have it even farther ;)
lol ok well I haven't seen anything with him before but he just kinda gives off the "casted because he's a johnny" vibe. the whole Kattun group just kinda turns me off. sorry! :roll
as far as missing classes and stuff, im the type of person that never skips class and goes no matter what. so i just really hate missing stuff. im really indecisive as well XD

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 10th, '08, 03:31

atskv9 wrote:^^look who comes outta nowhere :O like the sig btw. is it new? are pics from the pre-final ep SP?

celki is there a pic of the actual Hug-chan anywhere? I cant recall seeing him or I dunno why there would be one actually :scratchchin:
.... :glare: ha ha ha... very funny lol
whos hug-chan?? is that her dog?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 10th, '08, 04:18

atskv9 wrote:lol ok well I haven't seen anything with him before but he just kinda gives off the "casted because he's a johnny" vibe.

the whole Kattun group just kinda turns me off. sorry! :roll

as far as missing classes and stuff, im the type of person that never skips class and goes no matter what. so i just really hate missing stuff. im really indecisive as well XD
He is not great but he is not bad either, and he has not been cast so far only Tsukishi, F4 and shigeru by rumors are in it!! :roll
Rumors are just that! Don't worry if Jin had been casted i'd know by now (believe me i have quite a reliable informant on everything related to him) and no word has appeared anywhere ;)

IF there is Amon it si only Hiro for me

To each their own, it is exactly the same for me with News :crazy:

More or less like me...until i realzed (thanks to a teacher at universoty that i was being silly XD LOL, yes she said exactly that, don't be silly :lol love that teacher)

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 10th, '08, 11:44

Ginoru That pic was of Hiro? He looks kinda like Jun (Orange Soda :fear:)

TeAsEy0shi Welcome newbie, yes me and you both, Mao does look HOT hope you post often! :thumleft: Yes Hug-chan is her dog.....

Tanaka Koki is aight Ats (Orange Soda :fear:)

Any youngers reading listen to Ats Don't Miss class!!!!

Now little children please go frolic to your hearts content and let the dear adults talk some Adult stuff here on in

Ats Dude theres only one important class and thats Sex Ed everything else is jack....one in a lifes time oppurtunity to go see Mao and people :cry:

Hold up what exactly do we know about the movie then? So is it true that Mao has finished university in the film and has become a lawyer? :unsure:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 10th, '08, 15:58

Ginoru wrote:
atskv9 wrote:He's either a really nice guy or a sweet talker XD I wonder which one...

sahansah wrote:On the burning question of Jun-Hiro heeeeeeeehhhhhh? Well there is some resembalance but not enough for me to get them confused....Hiro is actually better looking (Orange Soda :fear:)

Pics of them? ok but i don't think Mao's thread is the place for it, better HYD film thread?
Just a one here
seriously this is hiro?
that can't be, this is soOo... Jun. only with longer hair...

hmmmm... would mao go for a jun like this? lolz...
im making theories on what would happen to the HYD film.
maybe someone else would try to grab mao away from jun? that would be cool! :D

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 10th, '08, 16:27

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Ginoru wrote:

Just a one here
seriously this is hiro?
that can't be, this is soOo... Jun. only with longer hair...

hmmmm... would mao go for a jun like this? lolz...
im making theories on what would happen to the HYD film.
maybe someone else would try to grab mao away from jun? that would be cool! :D
eh... chotto. is the picture shown, Hiro or Jun??
i thought it's jun? eh???

Murii

Post by Murii » Feb 10th, '08, 16:34

atskv9 go to Las Vegas!!, then you can take pictures of mao and jun o.o and oguri... then you give the exams :lol

Well I think that Hiro looks more like Jun, in that picture looks so jun when he had long hair!

and about Jin, you mean Jin Akanishi? I heard that Jun and Jin don't have a good relation, I don't know really :P

celki

Post by celki » Feb 10th, '08, 16:39

atskv9 wrote:celki is there a pic of the actual Hug-chan anywhere? I cant recall seeing him or I dunno why there would be one actually :scratchchin:
here's the actual piccu of Hug in Mao-chan's staff diary:
it was dated May 11, 2007

and here's the dog mao's holding on the latest update:

now i see. they are not the same dog. the color of their fur is different (or is it just the lighting?) and also their nose. But I'm wondering why mao's kissing another dog that is not hers? i know it's not wrong to kiss a dog, but i mean hug can get jealous, right? :roll

ImageImage
Hug-chan thought: why you kissin another dog huh?

XD