Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 10th, '08, 01:49

sahansah wrote:We just did a quick flick through of the old thread and there were alot of quality Sahansah moments that are going to disappear for ever off the face of this Earth....future generations won't be able to know about the enigma that is Sahansah.....I feel sorrow for the people of the future who would not get the privilege to study Sahansah in all our greatness :-( !
lol, atleast Ive got some of them saved ne... see, you even manage to help me fill the list when you're talking about your crazy comments


payton, unfortunately no I havent. I think we will have just to stick with the low quality version we have :-( That one day when I was searching for it, I pretty much downloaded every possible Mao Asada video there was on Stage6. kind of a bummer, but then again there are still two other clips we are missing right now that look a little bit more important and Inoue Mao oriented that I dont think will show up, so what are you gonna do ne... :cry:

User avatar
payton89222
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 23rd, '07, 22:48
Location: M.I. forum (www.mao-inoue.com)

Post by payton89222 » Jan 10th, '08, 05:01

atskv9 wrote:payton, unfortunately no I havent. I think we will have just to stick with the low quality version we have :-( That one day when I was searching for it, I pretty much downloaded every possible Mao Asada video there was on Stage6. kind of a bummer, but then again there are still two other clips we are missing right now that look a little bit more important and Inoue Mao oriented that I dont think will show up, so what are you gonna do ne... :cry:
o....ok then, it's ok, thanks for searching !!!
i forgot the old video link, can you give it to me again?
so what are the 2 important links that are missing?
thank you :thumleft:

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 10th, '08, 05:23

payton89222 wrote:o....ok then, it's ok, thanks for searching !!!
i forgot the old video link, can you give it to me again?
so what are the 2 important links that are missing?
thank you :thumleft:
here ya go:
atskv9 wrote:
payton89222 wrote: hey fellows....
there a short clip of MAO in Japan Figure skating....
http://video.nifty.com/cs/catalog/video ... 1490_1.htm
thanks to rosierain from M.I. forum
ok so ive done a ton of downloading to investigate on Stage6. Ive basically only been able to find this clip in HQ and some others where you can hear Mao talking in the background for a few seconds. I havent yet been able to find when Mao was directly interviewing Asada Mao Sad Anyways, the clips I uploaded are cut down to only where Mao shows up. I figured if you really wanted to see the figure skating, you would've been looking for it already Laugh
these are both HQ and basically the same clip. one is better quality lower res, one is lower quality higher res. take your pic:
(960x540): http://www.mediafire.com/?c0j5ou2zd59
(1280x720): http://www.mediafire.com/?9bp1y9u0td2

these are the two remaining appearances we dont have video for. caps were posted for the second one here however.
◆ フジテレビ系 1月5日(土) 12:00~12:59・OA
「バニラ気分! GO! GO!サタ」

◆ フジテレビ系 1月6日(日) 12:00~13:10・OA
「ウチくる!?」 --- this one is called Uchikuru or "Come to my sweet home"


1月23日(水) ネイルUP! <ブティック社>
^^Upcoming magazine and it's about her nails :D

User avatar
payton89222
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 23rd, '07, 22:48
Location: M.I. forum (www.mao-inoue.com)

Post by payton89222 » Jan 10th, '08, 06:11

thanks a lot atskv9
ya, those 2 shows aren't on S6 yet, hopefully if will come out ASAP!!!
looking forward the new magazine scan!!! :wub:

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 10th, '08, 07:08

:lol ~ Ats its my midas touch I guess

he-he I wonder what type of shots we are going to get in the magazine about nails? ~ Mao with a hammer, hammering in them nails in some construction site :cheers: ~ can't wait to see that!!!! mao posing with the lastest innovation in nail technology...."self-banging nails" that don't require a user to hammer them in!!! *drools* ~ can't wait :D

lets see These Mao juice adverts:

I remember the purple juice one, where Mao is surrounded by Fruit and Veg:
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x8u ... ice-cf_ads

Here she is surrounded by burgers:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/inoue ... kagome_ads

and here she makes a soothie:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/inoue ... ice-cf_ads

dunno if these ads have been shown before :blink gomen

oh and has the making of the meiji Panky been shown before? :scratch: - the Monkey one:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/inoue ... making_ads

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 10th, '08, 13:24

what about a hammer and nails again? :blink LOL! can't wait for the scans as well! more mao ne!


Ats
im still starting on the haneru LQ version ne. haha that show is really interesting though i dont understand a word of it XD but it's hilarious how the actor who played mao's father in Hime tried to push the plate back to mao when she was too late in picking up all the food XD and it was on instant replay haha! and also how the 2 muscular men weren't really giving their all in making mao's chair spin XD and mao eating the super spicy stuff! poor her! tears were coming out of her eyes!

i hope i get to finish the videos soon! and i hope we find the videos that are missing ne! Ats is the recent video of the TBS Happening Awards worth downloading? or is it just some stuff that we've all seen?

sasha yeah the kagome CMs i hope mao-chan gets more CMs this year ne! and a dorama!

oh, i think there's CM making of mizuho bank ne? :scratch:

Anmitsu Hime chinese subs are out ne... i guess a birthday gift for mao! and mao's fans as well! :-)

celki really sweet of you to post those up!! thanks to wT_Tw indeed!! i love the ice cream part XD mao crying for her ice cream! at some point, we get to know mao a little bit and how she thinks ne? arigatou!

ec0198
Posts: 39
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 04:14

Post by ec0198 » Jan 10th, '08, 14:01

This torrent was just posted (Shimura ken no Bakatonosama - 2008-01-04) - Mao is listed as one of the guests. I'm not sure if this is the same as one of the shows that ats has already posted.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56927.htm

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 10th, '08, 14:23

:scratch: ~ Its a name I don't recognise.... :unsure: ....so I'm not all to sure ec0198 ~ have you downloaded it yet? If you have whats the basic jist of the show? That could prob help people out in identifying it

edit: :cheers: ~ I've finally finished First Kiss.....It was an aight ending I guess but wow at Mao in the wedding dress :wub: ~ truely lovely <3 ... Is it just me but did the
Hug between Mio and the doc lack any real feeling or passion, same can be said about the kiss no real emotion or chemstry there at all....the Jun and Mao kiss had more passion then that

User avatar
payton89222
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 23rd, '07, 22:48
Location: M.I. forum (www.mao-inoue.com)

Post by payton89222 » Jan 10th, '08, 23:25

sahansah wrote: Here she is surrounded by burgers:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/inoue ... kagome_ads
hey atskv9, can you help me download this CM,
i just realized that i didn't have this CM :mrgreen:
Do you know where can i find the better graphic of this CM?
if you can, can you upload the better graphic one onto MF or other download site?:wub:
thank again!!! :-)

ec0198
Posts: 39
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 04:14

Post by ec0198 » Jan 11th, '08, 00:13

[quote="sahansah"]:scratch: ~ Its a name I don't recognise.... :unsure: ....so I'm not all to sure ec0198 ~ have you downloaded it yet? If you have whats the basic jist of the show? That could prob help people out in identifying it

Mao only appears from around minute 7:00 thru 15:00. She played a game with the host (they take turns inserting a key into some type of barrel trying to choose a spot that won't make that thing on top pop out). Anyway, Mao lost (it was cute how she clapped happily when the thing popped up until she realized that it meant she lost). There was supposed to be a punishment but the little kid got it instead of Mao. She stll got the prize (vacuum cleaner). Here are some caps...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 11th, '08, 01:23

sahansah wrote:Here she is surrounded by burgers:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/inoue ... kagome_ads
this one is great :D

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 11th, '08, 01:27

yamapinku-rabu wrote:
Ats
im still starting on the haneru LQ version ne. haha that show is really interesting though i dont understand a word of it XD but it's hilarious how the actor who played mao's father in Hime tried to push the plate back to mao when she was too late in picking up all the food XD and it was on instant replay haha! and also how the 2 muscular men weren't really giving their all in making mao's chair spin XD and mao eating the super spicy stuff! poor her! tears were coming out of her eyes!

i hope i get to finish the videos soon! and i hope we find the videos that are missing ne! Ats is the recent video of the TBS Happening Awards worth downloading? or is it just some stuff that we've all seen?
lol yeah, he wanted to help Mao chan out, she wasnt eating her sushi fast enough! i was watching everyone else cram it down and i was like there is no way Mao is going to do it, especially since she has her Hime image to upkeep! :lol Ahh i felt so bad for her when she ate the spicy sushi :cry:

the TBS video is everything we've all seen. It has a clip from TFP II in it and i know youve seen that. there is just one part at the end that is a little bit longer but its not that important really. well, you can download it again if you feel like watching some HYD2 NGs :lol there are better NGS though that werent put in...

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 11th, '08, 01:31

ec0198 wrote:This torrent was just posted (Shimura ken no Bakatonosama - 2008-01-04) - Mao is listed as one of the guests. I'm not sure if this is the same as one of the shows that ats has already posted.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56927.htm
ya, i posted it but thanks for posting the link too! some people might definitely want to download it by torrent instead ne... I called it "Bakatono" whcih i guess is the short name for it.
ec0198 wrote:Mao only appears from around minute 7:00 thru 15:00. She played a game with the host (they take turns inserting a key into some type of barrel trying to choose a spot that won't make that thing on top pop out). Anyway, Mao lost (it was cute how she clapped happily when the thing popped up until she realized that it meant she lost). There was supposed to be a punishment but the little kid got it instead of Mao. She stll got the prize (vacuum cleaner). Here are some caps...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
since you said she only appears at those certain times, the one I posted I guess is at 7:00 to 15:00 :thumleft: lol i kinda felt bad for Mao when she thought she had one but then realized she actually lost :pale: but they played it off pretty well and didnt make her look dumb which was nice. Mao is human too!! :roll makes me like her more...
lol that kid was cracking me up. i couldnt tell if he was acting or not :scratchchin:

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 11th, '08, 01:33

payton89222 wrote:
sahansah wrote: Here she is surrounded by burgers:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/inoue ... kagome_ads
hey atskv9, can you help me download this CM,
i just realized that i didn't have this CM :mrgreen:
Do you know where can i find the better graphic of this CM?
if you can, can you upload the better graphic one onto MF or other download site?:wub:
thank again!!! :-)
ill see what I can find :-)

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 11th, '08, 02:26


User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 11th, '08, 03:20

In anticipation of the Hana Yori Dango movie, some Maotsujun moments (sorry sasha!)
Image
ImageImage -- an obvious thank you to hhhhh for this one :-)
Image
Image -- what's going on here?! :O :O

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 11th, '08, 12:36

^ yeah just what the heck is going on in the last pic!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: - he seems to be forcing himself on her :x ~ :whistling:

User avatar
celki
Posts: 32
Joined: May 31st, '07, 01:18

Post by celki » Jan 12th, '08, 01:12

kyaaa~ maotsujun!!!
ats, thanks for posting those.
it's just too obvious they're having fun when they're together ne?
today they're gonna start shooting for the movie :cheers:
i hope promotions gonna start popping soon
more maotsujun moments :wub:

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 02:40

sahansah wrote:^ yeah just what the heck is going on in the last pic!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: - he seems to be forcing himself on her :x ~ :whistling:
yeah, forcing himself on her... from behind! :O


no problem celki! i was just surfing baidu when i found them and im sure there'd be a few people here who wouldnt mind getting back into the HYD maotsujun feeling again :-)

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 02:45

took this from the HYD movie thread:
kinikini @ onlyjun vox wrote:They are asking for position as an extra for "Hanadan Finals!"  Ah~, I want to be an extra!!!

Outline 1

Shooting Date: 01/14/2008 (morninig through evening)

Shooting Place: Tokyo area suburbs

Scenes:Journalist and cameramen of scene of press conference
Object; 20~40 years old Female & Male

Outline 2

Shooting Date: 01/23/2008 (early morning through the morning)

Shooting Place: Tokyo area (inside of Shibuya-ku)

Scenes:Crowd's scene in the city

Object: 10~50years old Female & Male
if only I was in Japan! im not sure where the Hanadan people posted this though :scratch:

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 12th, '08, 03:11

HOMG!!! hanadan really is starting hahaha! i hope we see videos soon! and piccus! lotsa piccus! :wub: love it!

LOL classic maotusujun moments ne... :wub: wubwub!

anmitsu hime was such a cute special!! full of maoness! she really suits the role of a mischievous girl! XD love her expressions!! i think the production was done really well! the whole story may seem too manga-ish but they actually pulled it off! it's cho kawaii! the characters are all likeable as well! i wouldn't mind having a part 2 of this SP! XD simple yet funny and touching at the same time! mao as anmitsu is just adorable!

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Jan 12th, '08, 03:27

Maotsujun!!! I love it!!! Can i participate a little in the Pre-Hanadan Hype?? Probably you all have seen this pics already :roll

Maotsujun
Image
Image

Image

Image

I am eagerly waiting for HYD news to appear around!! Lucky you people update here ;)Thanks a lot!!!

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 04:03

Ginoru, of course you can participate! Everyone's welcome! :cheers:
I haven't seen that first pic before! :O I love it!! XD I remember seeing the video clip of him taking a cell phone pic of her in her room in Domyouji's house... Ahh is that Jun doing Mao hair!? XD The Hanadan love is coming back ne!!!!
If you ever find any more updates, don't hesitate to post them here as well! :thumleft:

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 12th, '08, 05:22


ginoru!!!! sankyu for that pic! i have seen the one in the spoiler box but not the one with jun and mao acting all cute.. whaaa...!! so kawai!!! now my HYD addiction is starting all over again. lets wait for the commercials. then... :D sugoi!!!!

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 12th, '08, 11:59

Well since everyones in Jun x Mao mood I'll post a couple of things I posted in the old thread:
The famous/infamous depends on your perspective hugu:

Image

The despicable act or how you fangirls like to call it the Kyaaaaaaaaaa moment kissu:

Image

and for people who like things small:

Image

Though nothing beats these tender moments ~ I'm all flustered :wub: :

Image

lets see that in more focus and widescreen -

Image

ouch whose a slapper then? ~ I kid ~ Mao's indugling in some "happy slapping" (look it up its interesting) poor Jun scenes of this violent act have been sent to people's phones and P.C.'s the world over....but why do I care?

Punch anyone?

Image

Ya know never knew Jun was the S & M type......meh whatever floats his boat but don't expect me to call the ambulance for him...Mao can pack some moves I can tell you that :|

Oh these last two have nothing to do with Mao but I'm crazy and full of apathy so meh:

Image

and we all like the end bit don't we?

Image

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 12th, '08, 15:29


since all of us are in HYD hype right now...
and we can't go on all out with our off topicness.. (how i wish those days would come back... *wishful thinking*) :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

here's some HYD flashbacks... !!!!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

here it goes sasha!!! its going to hunt you in your dreams. lolz...
make a wish for your soul to transfer momentarily in there bodies... bwahahahaha...!!! :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 12th, '08, 15:40

Image

i went kYyAaa!!!! with this one... lolz..

Image

and i find this pretty funny too... i mean the first part not the second part. is this a commercial or something???

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 12th, '08, 16:09

Image


sorry guys.. i just can't help it... just had to edit that one. :D
anyways... here's the yaMAOpi stuff that where at the other thread...
just thought of posting it up again for the sake of the others who hasn't seen it yet.



here's the collage
Image
here's the cut off's
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
manips
Image
rabu i might as well advertise this for you.. lolz. and im looking forward for it too ne?
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 21:52

gorsh, this pic is EPIC!
Image
Image

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 12th, '08, 22:06

:lol ~ Shan no, no, nuuuuuuuuuu :glare: - It doesn't bother me my dreams will remain undisturbed :cry:

actually the clips from Stephen Chow's God of Cookery and its a class scene xD ~ the end bit how can you not like that!? ~ Women :roll typical no to violence...Chow in the film after being told there was a student fan waiting for him goes on a little reminisce XD ~ ha-ha

Ats :whistling: We cannot be for sure the pics of mao...can't see her face........yeah its a decent pic I guess :|

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 22:09

So found one of the magazines that Mao was supposed to appear in that we never found...
The Television 2008 January -- credits to bakabanri @ LJ

Image
It's a small pic of Mao but whateva! Yeah this pic is large so I only posted a thumbnail. Click it! :D

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 12th, '08, 22:12

:cheers: ~ Arigato honto ni Ats two of your fav acctresses together Mao and Maki! ~ makes you wanna go kyaaaa doens't it? 8)

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 22:26

^^lol I'm going "kyaaa!" all the time :lol *fanboy squeals* ahahahh lol

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jan 12th, '08, 22:29

ats thanks for the links.. :0 my limit exceeded on part 2 though >___>

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 22:30

^^No problem kozi. I figured that would happen. Shoulda uploaded to SS since they dont have a download limit ne....

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jan 12th, '08, 22:32

nop dont worry about it.. it will gimme time to watch 1 POG <333

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 12th, '08, 23:45

:lol ~ Ats fanboy squeals make me proud to be a fan :salut:

hey todays the 12th isn't today supposed to be the airing of HYD Movie? :cheers: - just people cut it with the Mao and Jun :glare: ~ just kiddin'! :D or am I? :twisted: ~ hmmmm not sure myself :scratchchin: :unsure:

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 12th, '08, 23:57

LOL, airing!? Don't you mean this is when they start filming? :lol And yes, they start today :cheers:

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 13th, '08, 00:01

lol ~ yeah I meant filming - seriously I think one thing and type/speak something else at times always to the bemusement of me and others :roll

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 05:25

Minna~
Still recognize me? LOL. I missed you guys. :-(
I went to the old thread and was shocked to find it was locked and then I found the new one before I reached the verge of crying...lol.
Darn I didn't get to be here for Mao's birthday...gomen ne, Mao-chan. :cry:
*Maoholics handcuff roxie*
So it's back to wheeling this thread to hundreds of pages, huh. Oh well. I'll do my best.
Gambatte!

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 14th, '08, 05:50

Roxie!!! We missed you!! :cry:
consider yourself handcuffed! :lol

We'd like it to wheel to hundreds of pages but there's new rules in this forum that if a thread gets over a hundred pages, that could be deleted, trimmed, etc without notice :-(

Rejoice though cause Mao just started filming HYD movie!! :cheers: Think of all the goodies that will bring ne! Mao is back with the old crew and tearing it up :D

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 06:01

btw...does anyone what gifts she received for her birthday?
Did Jun greet her? Shun maybe? I wanna know what she did to celebrate!XD
Aaawww I missed the mao thread...I've been extremely busy since it's midterms already but i've been secretly lurking the old thread, coz I have nothing meaningful and important to post anyway,lol... :lol
Also I've been to other threads, such as SNSD's...and all I can say is, no other thread feels like home like the Mao thread. :wub:
I may be gone once in a while but I will never leave the Mao thread, no matter how many times it gets locked and recycled or how busy i get! :cheers:
P.S. sasha, thanks for PMing me..it goes to show you still care for me amidst your chaotic Mao fan-boying and whoring the thread with suggestive comments. XD XD

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 06:08

atskv9 wrote:Roxie!!! We missed you!! :cry:
consider yourself handcuffed! :lol

We'd like it to wheel to hundreds of pages but there's new rules in this forum that if a thread gets over a hundred pages, that could be deleted, trimmed, etc without notice :-(

Rejoice though cause Mao just started filming HYD movie!! :cheers: Think of all the goodies that will bring ne! Mao is back with the old crew and tearing it up :D
yatta for HYD movie! sugoi...pictures from the set might come out soon I'm psyched!
Aaaawww ats, I missed home! This home! :cry:
Other threads don't feel as welcome as this one and I've learned my lesson! :roll
And what is up with this new rule? I simply object. With sasha on board d-addicts? This thread is sure to reach a thousand, whether they like it or not.XD

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 14th, '08, 06:09

^^Unfortunately no clue what gifts she got... :-( would've been nice to know what a 21 year old Mao got/wanted for her birthday ne...

I think if she was greeted by Shun or Jun, they wouldn't have told us would they? :scratchchin: sounds like tabloid material... Even so, she hadn't started filming for the movie yet on her birthday so I think she was probably just resting after all her hard work promoting Anmitsu Hime. Her Staff Diary didn't even update on her birthday, how lame!! :cussing:

We've all come to accept this is our home XD Mao thread lurve :wub: :heart:

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 06:24

Aaaaawww no love from Shun and Jun? And no greeting from her website even?
That makes me mad... :x
Wonder if she partied and got drunk or something..lol that doesn't sound something Mao would do... :lol
I haven't seen Anmitsu Hime yet but I've seen her guest on this show where different comedians come and perform something funny and Mao was all cute laughing madly.XD
I watched it on youtube but the title is all in hiragana so I couldn't know what it was.

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 14th, '08, 07:36

lol, I can imagine Mao partying, but not going that nuts! :lol She probably just had a fun night with family and friends hopefully!!

Ahh, if possible do you still have the link to the video you're talking about? I've uploaded a ton of videos lately, ones you definitely will want to check out, and it coulda been one that I uploaded. Then I could tell you what the title of it was!

I PMed you btw if you haven't already seen

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 07:57

Thanks Ats, I just read it, and I sent a reply. :)
Bout that Mao vid..
-->
Unsure if you guys posted it already but you probably have. Mao looks cute wearing a light blue kimono...and if you know where that guy is from, lemme know. He's kinda cute. LOL. XD There are 4 parts to this vid.
Last edited by roxieanonymous on Jan 14th, '08, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 14th, '08, 08:01

Ya, I have posted it XD I'm sure you know the title of it now since you found it in english. I have the high quality version if you want to watch it instead. That one is a bit harder for me to watch since it was just mostly dialogue and obviously I cant understand any of it :lol

The kakkoi dude, I've totally seen him before too, in lots of places. One show I saw him on was Pussuma... I can't remember where else, probably just random other shows where he hosts or something. He is probably a famous comedian or idol, gotta be!

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 08:08

When I first saw the clip last week it was from another user, but then yatta, I found this one in english writing lol. XD
Since the old thread was locked and all, I thought I could post the mao icons I so desperately tried to make...XD Well maybe just a few ones.

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 14th, '08, 08:11

Yes, definitely post those icons! They will get lost with the old thread if you don't salvage them! :crazy:

I'm off to bed! Come back home more often Roxie!

User avatar
celki
Posts: 32
Joined: May 31st, '07, 01:18

Post by celki » Jan 14th, '08, 09:02

maoholics and maotsujun lovers, you'll be psyched to know that mao-chan had indeed celebrated her post-birthday with the hyd cast and crew and even had a dinner date with jun and shun!
(c'mon let's all do the fangirl scream) kyaaa~ :wub: :wub:

reported by zin1222 on LSS Forum
maotsujun're still infatuated with each other

i saw some great news from mao's chinese fansite and eye with delight blog, here it is:

1. we mentioned before, all the cast and crew of hyd movie had a production meeting on january 10, but a camera man disclosed some gossip
thing on his blog:
they held a surprise birthday party for mao-chan on this day. and he said that jun and mao just keep on talking with each other.
just like the old day, these two always stay in their little world.

2. on janurary 11, maotsujun had a dinner date with shun-kun.
obviously, dear shun being maotsujun's cover-up again.

3. on january 12, the first day shooting of hyd movie. they filmed a scene of makino eating ramen, only mao appeared on this day.

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 14th, '08, 09:20

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
celki thanks for the news!!!
awww that was so sweet of the hyd cast and crew ne! hope we have piccus! but alas... haha! but still it's great to hear they didn't forget her birthday! she got to celebrate with close friends ne!
whoooaaa a jun x mao x shun dinner? majide?! haha how did they know that? haha! that's some stalking skills haha!
hyd filming!! hope piccus come soon! they've been a bit low key about it ne?

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 10:12

celki wrote:maoholics and maotsujun lovers, you'll be psyched to know that mao-chan had indeed celebrated her post-birthday with the hyd cast and crew and even had a dinner date with jun and shun!
(c'mon let's all do the fangirl scream) kyaaa~ :wub: :wub:

reported by zin1222 on LSS Forum
maotsujun're still infatuated with each other

i saw some great news from mao's chinese fansite and eye with delight blog, here it is:

1. we mentioned before, all the cast and crew of hyd movie had a production meeting on january 10, but a camera man disclosed some gossip
thing on his blog:
they held a surprise birthday party for mao-chan on this day. and he said that jun and mao just keep on talking with each other.
just like the old day, these two always stay in their little world.

2. on janurary 11, maotsujun had a dinner date with shun-kun.
obviously, dear shun being maotsujun's cover-up again.

3. on january 12, the first day shooting of hyd movie. they filmed a scene of makino eating ramen, only mao appeared on this day.

KYYYYAAAAAAAAAA~ :w00t: :w00t:
ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod I think I just cried a little, reading this. :blink
I'm about to fangirl myself to the community mental ward here.
Mao and Jun intimately talking?!? And DINNER DATE with Shun and Jun!!?? :wub:
I'm sorry...this is fangirl syndrome #24354721. It has no known cure. XD
Man I hope there are piccus!! Hontoni arigatou, celki for telling us!
I wonder why only Shun and Jun had dinner with Mao? Only 2/4 of F4? Hmmm... :roll
LOL maybe she's closest with the both of them...which I'm still giddy about!! XD

*gets bitchslapped across the face*

Okay I'm chilling now. :D

Pinku, I missed you!! :lol Fangirling too, ne? LOL. They really are pretty low-key about the dinner date...probably coz Jun's a Johnny and Shun's had his fair share of scandal before, but this dinner date is just too kyaaaaa!! :w00t:

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 10:55

Here are a few of the pitiful icons I first made...XD
This is how I love mao. :P
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 14th, '08, 11:48

roxieanonymous wrote: P.S. sasha, thanks for PMing me..it goes to show you still care for me amidst your chaotic Mao fan-boying and whoring the thread with suggestive comments. XD XD
:offtopic:
lol - well just providing a service :salut: ~ and I object to the word Whore, I prefer slut, more slippery. And I haven't been sticking suggestive comments all over the thread I'm a honest man who doesn't know an innuendo even if it came screaming "look at me I'm an innuendo...honest I am!"
roxieanonymous wrote: With sasha on board d-addicts? This thread is sure to reach a thousand, whether they like it or not.XD
Well they won't like it and I'm not that active you know :unsure: Its virtually impossible BTW.

Celki thanx for the news :thumright:
erm Mao and Jun just good friends or a couple? You know if they were English and HYD a hit Brit show and this news came out it would be a tabloid full scandel - the red-top papers would have a field day with this and the camera-man would make a fortune selling his "exclusive" which would prob be more packed then he would have originally said.

No staff update :-( I wanna know what mao did....erm is there nothing in japanese tabloids about Mao's b-day? Surely someone as famous as her would have something written in the papers?

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 11:59

Ah sasha I caught you online!
Glad to know you haven't been whoring the mao thread...lol. Alright fine, slutting the mao thread...XD
What did you do for Mao's birthday? Nah, scratch that I don't wanna know, it might be something hentai. :P

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 14th, '08, 12:06

:glare: ~ I don't know why people have a negative image of me...seriously how did a negative of me get posted all over the net? Well as long as its not been processed :whistling:

I kinda forgot bout mao's B-day :sweat: and to be honest I didn't know what to do for her B-day...what can you do?

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 14th, '08, 12:27

I shall call this work of art...

SONNET MAKINO XXIV

Mao mao mao
Please tell me how
To milk a cow
Coz i'm thinking of you now
My heart goes POW!
When you raise one brow
and I just go wow
Now I gotta say ciao
I can't think of more words that rhyme with -ow
So here I take a bow
For my tribute to Mao.

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 14th, '08, 12:52

:lol Roxiespeare that was well shakespeare must be ever restless in his grave after what you posted...please tell me this is your last leave the rhyming to the poets and rapstars 8) ...I'm actually flabbergasted no truely the use of "cow" I think WH Davies would have slapped you the first 4 verses of his "LEISURE" ~ "What is this life if, full of care,/ We have no time to stand and stare./ No time to stand beneath the boughs/ And stare as long as sheep or cows." Is how he used it, which is inspiring unlike yours. Mao would be so sad :cry:

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 14th, '08, 15:34

roxieanonymous wrote:Here are a few of the pitiful icons I first made...XD
This is how I love mao. :P
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
roxie!!! i so freakin missed you in this thread.. we need more fan girls in here... i wonder where ranj went.. me missing her too. :( thanks for the icons...! i find the captions really funnneeee... hahaha... (like the one mao pointing on a sign about the way to jun's heart. and the juice for jun and shun. so kawai!!!)

Celki sankyu for that post!!! its so nice to hear that at least she enjoyed her day and with shun and jun nontheless!!!! she's one lucky girl!!!!

User avatar
payton89222
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 23rd, '07, 22:48
Location: M.I. forum (www.mao-inoue.com)

Post by payton89222 » Jan 14th, '08, 16:24

hey atskv9, i have found the clip where MAO is interviewed skaters on the youtube
is there a way to download this clip ? :wub:

User avatar
theflavoroflife
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 25th, '07, 03:52
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 14th, '08, 20:26

roxieanonymous wrote:
celki wrote:maoholics and maotsujun lovers, you'll be psyched to know that mao-chan had indeed celebrated her post-birthday with the hyd cast and crew and even had a dinner date with jun and shun!
(c'mon let's all do the fangirl scream) kyaaa~ :wub: :wub:

reported by zin1222 on LSS Forum
maotsujun're still infatuated with each other

i saw some great news from mao's chinese fansite and eye with delight blog, here it is:

1. we mentioned before, all the cast and crew of hyd movie had a production meeting on january 10, but a camera man disclosed some gossip
thing on his blog:
they held a surprise birthday party for mao-chan on this day. and he said that jun and mao just keep on talking with each other.
just like the old day, these two always stay in their little world.

2. on janurary 11, maotsujun had a dinner date with shun-kun.
obviously, dear shun being maotsujun's cover-up again.

3. on january 12, the first day shooting of hyd movie. they filmed a scene of makino eating ramen, only mao appeared on this day.

KYYYYAAAAAAAAAA~ :w00t: :w00t:
ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod I think I just cried a little, reading this. :blink
I'm about to fangirl myself to the community mental ward here.
Mao and Jun intimately talking?!? And DINNER DATE with Shun and Jun!!?? :wub:
I'm sorry...this is fangirl syndrome #24354721. It has no known cure. XD
Man I hope there are piccus!! Hontoni arigatou, celki for telling us!
I wonder why only Shun and Jun had dinner with Mao? Only 2/4 of F4? Hmmm... :roll
LOL maybe she's closest with the both of them...which I'm still giddy about!! XD

*gets bitchslapped across the face*

Okay I'm chilling now. :D

Pinku, I missed you!! :lol Fangirling too, ne? LOL. They really are pretty low-key about the dinner date...probably coz Jun's a Johnny and Shun's had his fair share of scandal before, but this dinner date is just too kyaaaaa!! :w00t:
omg omg *i'am always late anyways... that's sooo cool they go really close.... rabu rabu... wants more Mao and Jun news I love them sooo much!!!

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 15th, '08, 00:20

KYAAAAAAA (lol Im doing it too!) thanks celki so much!! this is great news! the MAOTSUJUN is back :D i dont know what more to say :lol

payton, yeah i got it, but it's not good quality since it's youtube
Mao interviewing Asada Mao (Figureskating)
flv: http://www.mediafire.com/?99xwtz4mldx
avi: http://www.mediafire.com/?9zwt41iimni

btw payton, check your PMs

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 15th, '08, 03:07

roxie!! i love that poem.haiku. something hahaha! do more XD you're going to replace sasha and his rapping now hahaha!

i missed you!! and we missed fangirling together!!!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
so here i go again, coz i cnt get over the dinner date! and yes that they just kept talking to each other pwahaha! i want piccus!!! piccus!!!!!
junxmaoxshun is rabu-rabu ne!! just love their closeness!

hope more news comes out!

User avatar
payton89222
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 23rd, '07, 22:48
Location: M.I. forum (www.mao-inoue.com)

Post by payton89222 » Jan 15th, '08, 03:57

atskv9 wrote:KYAAAAAAA (lol Im doing it too!) thanks celki so much!! this is great news! the MAOTSUJUN is back :D i dont know what more to say :lol

payton, yeah i got it, but it's not good quality since it's youtube
Mao interviewing Asada Mao (Figureskating)
flv: http://www.mediafire.com/?99xwtz4mldx
avi: http://www.mediafire.com/?9zwt41iimni

btw payton, check your PMs
thanks for the upload man atskv9
btw..you sure u couldn't found any good quality video on S6 for this interview :cry:
MAO is too pretty and cute in the interview....i really want to save the clip in good quality graphic....if there's a one :pale:
i've PM you back, so check it out!!! :thumleft:

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 15th, '08, 05:47

I will try looking again for that Mao clip in HQ. I just need to know what day it aired so I know which video to look for on S6. So if you could find me the date, I'll try finding you the HQ video :thumleft: PMed you back also

User avatar
mrsmilevskyi2001
Posts: 74
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 14:41
Location: Dorm 2 of Ohsaka Gakuen

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 15th, '08, 06:59

mao's appearance in vanilla kibum... sorry if this has been posted :unsure: she had her bangs, prolly for hanadan :lol

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v285715285exwSJd

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 15th, '08, 07:09

Ahh Jo you are amazing!! Thanks so much, this is one that I've been looking for!! I gotta rip it :thumright:

User avatar
mrsmilevskyi2001
Posts: 74
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 14:41
Location: Dorm 2 of Ohsaka Gakuen

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 15th, '08, 07:23

atskv9 wrote:Ahh Jo you are amazing!! Thanks so much, this is one that I've been looking for!! I gotta rip it :thumright:
ahh glad i could help a little... i thought it has already been posted. btw watched it and it's funny. saotome taichi was in it too so yeah... eye candy moment for a while :wub: but he's so young :alcoholic:

User avatar
payton89222
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 23rd, '07, 22:48
Location: M.I. forum (www.mao-inoue.com)

Post by payton89222 » Jan 15th, '08, 07:28

atskv9 wrote:I will try looking again for that Mao clip in HQ. I just need to know what day it aired so I know which video to look for on S6. So if you could find me the date, I'll try finding you the HQ video :thumleft: PMed you back also
here you go, hopefully this will helps !!!

◆ フジテレビ系 12月28日(金=Friday) 18:30~21:09・OA
2007 全日本フィギュアスケート選手権「女子シングル・フリー」

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 15th, '08, 11:42

sahansah wrote::lol Roxiespeare that was well shakespeare must be ever restless in his grave after what you posted...please tell me this is your last leave the rhyming to the poets and rapstars 8) ...I'm actually flabbergasted no truely the use of "cow" I think WH Davies would have slapped you the first 4 verses of his "LEISURE" ~ "What is this life if, full of care,/ We have no time to stand and stare./ No time to stand beneath the boughs/ And stare as long as sheep or cows." Is how he used it, which is inspiring unlike yours. Mao would be so sad :cry:
Artist Tristan Reveur once said "Bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art because it documents human failure." therefore my Mao Sonnet is one beautiful masterpiece. XD

User avatar
roxieanonymous
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 04:17
Location: philippines

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 15th, '08, 11:45

biniBningPunkista wrote:
roxieanonymous wrote:Here are a few of the pitiful icons I first made...XD
This is how I love mao. :P
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
roxie!!! i so freakin missed you in this thread.. we need more fan girls in here... i wonder where ranj went.. me missing her too. :( thanks for the icons...! i find the captions really funnneeee... hahaha... (like the one mao pointing on a sign about the way to jun's heart. and the juice for jun and shun. so kawai!!!)

Celki sankyu for that post!!! its so nice to hear that at least she enjoyed her day and with shun and jun nontheless!!!! she's one lucky girl!!!!
Ate Shan!! uwaaa i missed you and this thread too! But daijoubu, I'm never leaving! :lol

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 15th, '08, 12:05

Roxie Balboa uh-huh and someone once said bad art is crap art - I think that was me but I'm not to sure so don't quote me on it

Thanx Jo for the clipu :thumleft: - but tis only preview? I dont wanna download Veoh T.V. :-(

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 15th, '08, 22:28

Vanilla Kibun appearance 2008-01-05 -- バニラ気分! GO! GO!サタ

Veoh link thanks to Jo!: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v285715285exwSJd
Direct Download (also from Veoh, but allows you to get whole file): link

User avatar
sahansah
Posts: 540
Joined: Sep 12th, '07, 13:21
Location: U.K.

Post by sahansah » Jan 16th, '08, 02:25

Ats when I click the link to direct download it opens up Windows media player and plays nothing.....it seems to be loading something but I don't see no buffering or anything?? :-(

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest