Koichi Domoto

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Koichi Domoto

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 6th, '07, 12:17

I was shocked to discover this amazing guy did not have his own thread so I felt it my duty to start one at once.
I only became really familiar with Koichi after I saw his drama Remote. My god was he cool! But I did already know him from Kinki Kids (one of the best bands ever!!!)
Anyway scince then ive done what I can to see his dramas and listen to his music and I love him!!
I know there are heaps of other people out there who love him too so post in this thread your pictures and anything else. Lets talk Koichi!!!
By the way cant wait for his new drama Sushi Oji!

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 6th, '07, 13:34

Finally a thread for him

I love him more each day
can't wait for his new drama
Image
I made that for him kekeke

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 7th, '07, 02:28

Wow thats awsome I wish I could make stuff like that for him!
Do you reckon he ever surfs the net to see the kinds of wallpapers his fans are making of him?
I know his new drama is going to be awsome I wish it was on today!!!

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 7th, '07, 04:58

Yorokobi : first thanks for opening the thread :salut: :cheers: ..2nd can i ask??from where u download his drama remot :goggle: ...i looked 4 it alot before :cry:
AshanishiLynn : me 2 i can wait i wanna see the new drama...Koichi-sama :wub: :wub:
can i ask something sweety if u please..from where u search 4 vthe pic..in which site...
and ooh yes nice sig :thumright: :thumright: .....i will show u :cussing: ..i will make one sooon...nice pic..well done :thumleft:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: tell me please?.
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 7th, '07, 07:11

^Oh sweetie
I have that picture

I scanned it
I'll have to upload it later though

Have u seen my siggy??
That photoshoot is sooo cute I love it.

Koichi looks like a Big Brother

He is the PRINCE!!!!
OMG HE IS SOOO HANDSOME MY GOODNESS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 8th, '07, 02:10

[quote="Hikari Zoldyke"]Yorokobi : first thanks for opening the thread :salut: :cheers: ..2nd can i ask??from where u download his drama remot :goggle: ...i looked 4 it alot before :cry:

I downloaded remote from here when it was drama of the month so there were lots of seeders. By the time I got to the last few episodes it wasnt drama of the month anymore and there were only a few seeders so downloading took forever but it was totally worth it!!! You simply have to do whatever you can to get this drama. Koichi is awsome!!!!

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 8th, '07, 08:12

Yorokobi : yeah i,ll do anything to see all his dramas :cussing: ...even if it is going to take my life 8)
but there is english sub 4 remote :cry: :cry: :cry: there is franch :cry: :cry: :cry:
AshanishiLynn :yeah owesome sig :goggle: ...good job :thumright:
and its a cute pic....and..waiting 4 u to upload more pic...thanks :cheers: :cheers:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

karin-chan
Posts: 359
Joined: Jan 19th, '07, 15:02
Location: Your bed

Post by karin-chan » Jul 9th, '07, 09:24

i love you koichi baby!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:
WATCH JAPANESE DRAMA SHOULD I WATCH?

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 9th, '07, 10:59

[quote="Hikari Zoldyke"]Yorokobi : yeah i,ll do anything to see all his dramas :cussing: ...even if it is going to take my life 8)
but there is english sub 4 remote :cry: :cry: :cry: there is franch :cry: :cry: :cry:

You can find english subs for remote here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_26245.htm


AshanishiLynn : Koichi look so gorgeous in your sig but im scared of little kids so.......

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 9th, '07, 11:19

Yorokobi : thanks sweetie 4 the link :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 10th, '07, 04:32

I approve that he is very good in "remote".
I like this drama.But i don't like his song instead ai no katamari.

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 10th, '07, 04:32

:whistling:

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 05:51

Moondy : well i cant comment on ur opinion couse i havent seen remote tell now :cussing:
i started downloading it....so dont spoil :salut:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 10th, '07, 05:53

Lol glad so many like my sig

Koichi looks so sweet with lil kids
Can't wait til we have our child, she'll be a princess hahaha

I can't for Sushi Oji

look so cool

btw anyone like his song Kagen no Tsuki??
I love the song, and the mv is soooo dramatic
and beautiful!

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 05:56

AshanishiLynn : Soon i will change my sig & avatar ssoooonnnn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i think i already told u give up on my prince :roll :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 10th, '07, 06:51

NEVER!!!

Lol I will never give him up

U need to give up my prince lol
I guess I'll watch remote now

is gonna fall in love on that show
I can't handle him kissing another woman lol

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 07:57

AshanishiLynn : NA...NA...NNNNNNAAAAAANNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiImage r u sure?!!
is there is a kiss screen?!!!!!!!!!!!....Image
here is a new sig&ava....i did it with my aall love&heart to my dearest prince koichi-sama :wub:
be honest wat do u think?? :unsure:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 10th, '07, 08:55

^Kochan looks so different in ur siggy
I never saw that pic of him b4.

Let me tell u he was sooo handsome in his earlier days
with his really long hair and thick eyebrows :wub: :wub: :wub:

makes a gal crazy.

I love this man a whole lot

I thought he dancing was just awful at first
..but after I saw the "LoveSick" video I loved it

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 11:44

AshanishiLynn : :x wat do u mean by at 1st his dancing was awful :x he is wonderful from the day he was born..... :cussing: ..
and ooh yeah in the pic :roll well he gave me this pic espesially to me :whistling:
in my avatar is the newest pic 4 him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: that when we were going out...i took a pic of him :roll :whistling: ..dont be jealus :mrgreen: :whistling:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

scherzando
Posts: 79
Joined: Jul 8th, '05, 14:53
Location: Indonesia

Post by scherzando » Jul 10th, '07, 17:49

Does he have any good new series? I don't really follow his career but I just never understand how come Tsuyoshi is the more famous KinKi member. Koichi sure looks a lot better to me ;p hahahaa.. Luv him.

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 19:22

scherzando : hi sweetei..well koichi :wub: has a new drama ''sushi ouji'' and we r all excited about it :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
and who said tsuyoshi is more famous..they r both veeryy famous each one of them is veerryy gooood & nice guys :-) :-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: love them both vveerryyy much :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 10th, '07, 20:39

Hikari Zoldyke wrote:Moondy : well i cant comment on ur opinion couse i havent seen remote tell now :cussing:
i started downloading it....so dont spoil :salut:
XD
I don't spoil :P
But I really love this drama :D

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 20:41

Moondy : :glare: :glare: ........good girl..lloooll :lol
wat do u think about my new sig & avatar?
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 10th, '07, 20:45

I only see a cross... :blink :blink

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 10th, '07, 20:51

Moondy : nani???nande??doshte?? :pale: :pale: :cry:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 11th, '07, 02:19

Hikari Zoldyke wrote:AshanishiLynn : :x wat do u mean by at 1st his dancing was awful :x he is wonderful from the day he was born..... :cussing: ..
and ooh yeah in the pic :roll well he gave me this pic espesially to me :whistling:
in my avatar is the newest pic 4 him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: that when we were going out...i took a pic of him :roll :whistling: ..dont be jealus :mrgreen: :whistling:
:lol :lol :lol
I dunno I hated his dancing
really akward...but It grew on me :wub: :wub:

rlmao u guys goin out eh???
u sure he aint driving to see me?

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 11th, '07, 09:24

AshanishiLynn : driving to see u?...heh :sleeping: yeah yeah let me believe
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 11th, '07, 11:59

Oh yeah... I'm crazy about Koichi and everything KinKi Kids related.

It's a pity that only Remote is translated into English, and now Bokura no Yuuki in progress. But still, being an obsessed fangirl I'll watch any Ko or Tsu or KK dorama in Japanse, though I don't know the language at all.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 11th, '07, 12:04

Haha you should stduy the language ^_^
I know what you mean though im willing to watch any so long at Koichi is in it, I buy Japanese magazines just cause hes in them even though I cant understand the articles at all..............one day....................i hope

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 11th, '07, 12:18

Yeah, language is a problem. )))

I'm just sad, because it's unfair. Where are tons of much worse dramas that are popular and translated, but only a handful with KK. Maybe perhaps almost all KK dramas are so strange like Bokura...?

I hope that Prince Sushi turns out to be a great drama. )))

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 11th, '07, 12:33

Of course it will, Koichi has really become a great actor he wont let us down!!!

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 11th, '07, 20:24

ladyxenax : hey hey shootooo :cussing: ......strange drama?wat do u mean bu that ??
anydarama koichi-sama is in it ofcourse it is nicw :x if all the world will hate it i am the only one who wont
:wub: :wub: his new drama :wub: yaaaaaaaaaaah i cant waaaaaitttttttttt :w00t:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 11th, '07, 23:44

Hikari Zoldyke wrote:Moondy : nani???nande??doshte?? :pale: :pale: :cry:
XD
Gomen gomen :P
Now, i can see your avatar, it is good :)
He is very handsome here.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 01:09

Hikari Zoldyke wrote:ladyxenax : hey hey shootooo :cussing: ......strange drama?wat do u mean bu that ??
anydarama koichi-sama is in it ofcourse it is nicw :x if all the world will hate it i am the only one who wont
:wub: :wub: his new drama :wub: yaaaaaaaaaaah i cant waaaaaitttttttttt :w00t:
You wont be the only one to love it, I will too!!!

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 06:40

Hikari Zoldyke,

By strange I don't mean bad. I like strange dramas. )))

For example - Bokura no Yuuki is about a city where all the adults have died from a strange disease and only children are left. The military keeps the children inside to prevent the disease from spreading.

Or I'm also going to watch Ginro Kaiki Flies - it's about a boy-detective who suffers from personality disorder. Koichi is like 15 years old there, so KAWAII!!! *___* But there are no subs. (((

So far I've seen only Remote and Bokura no Yuuki. And a couple of dramas with Tsuyoshi. Too much downloading ahead!!!

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:05

ladyxenax wrote:Hikari Zoldyke,

By strange I don't mean bad. I like strange dramas. )))

For example - Bokura no Yuuki is about a city where all the adults have died from a strange disease and only children are left. The military keeps the children inside to prevent the disease from spreading.

Or I'm also going to watch Ginro Kaiki Flies - it's about a boy-detective who suffers from personality disorder. Koichi is like 15 years old there, so KAWAII!!! *___* But there are no subs. (((

So far I've seen only Remote and Bokura no Yuuki. And a couple of dramas with Tsuyoshi. Too much downloading ahead!!!
yeah true when there is alot of downloading it just stay 4 ever :crazy:
ganbateh in finishing all ur downloads :thumright:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:06

Yorokobi wrote:
Hikari Zoldyke wrote:ladyxenax : hey hey shootooo :cussing: ......strange drama?wat do u mean bu that ??
anydarama koichi-sama is in it ofcourse it is nicw :x if all the world will hate it i am the only one who wont
:wub: :wub: his new drama :wub: yaaaaaaaaaaah i cant waaaaaitttttttttt :w00t:
You wont be the only one to love it, I will too!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 12th, '07, 08:08

Awww darn

I'm getting jealouse cuz I never saw my
Doko act :(

But I will
.......as soon as Sushi Prince comes out

cuz he's my Sushu Prince :wub: :wub: :wub:

Title should be "Ashley's Sushi Prince" :wub: :wub:

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:23

AshanishiLynn wrote:Awww darn

I'm getting jealouse cuz I never saw my
Doko act :(

But I will
.......as soon as Sushi Prince comes out

cuz he's my Sushu Prince :wub: :wub: :wub:

Title should be "Ashley's Sushi Prince" :wub: :wub:
Aho :glare: :glare: Antawa :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: Baakaaaaa
:P :P :P :P :P ..... :glare: :x
it must be :roll Hikari,s Prince kyyaa it would be CooooooLL :whistling: :wub: :wub:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 08:23

Anyone interested in remote can watch it at crunchyroll. somebody has uploaded it there. I've also have watched remote for about 4 times and it really enjoying. i really love the pair of koichi and kyoko. they look sweet together. but of course only in the drama. hopefully it will not going to continue into their real life. :lol other than that i suggest all of you to watch rookie. in this drama koichi look so cute with his comedy side because this drama is in comedy genre. should watch it until the end coz the end was so hillarious! i laugh a lot...

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:28

cindai wrote:Anyone interested in remote can watch it at crunchyroll. somebody has uploaded it there. I've also have watched remote for about 4 times and it really enjoying. i really love the pair of koichi and kyoko. they look sweet together. but of course only in the drama. hopefully it will not going to continue into their real life. :lol other than that i suggest all of you to watch rookie. in this drama koichi look so cute with his comedy side because this drama is in comedy genre. should watch it until the end coz the end was so hillarious! i laugh a lot...
Hi sweetie :-)
:cussing: :cussing: But please can u stop spoilering i havent seen any drama 4 koichi-sama :wub: and im now downloading his drama soo please no spoiling :cussing: :cussing:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 08:32

Dun worry, i'm not spoiling anything. just saying that they are sweet together can it be consider as a spoiler? sweet together means act together :D . sorry if anything i mention made you feel it spoil the drama. anyway, which part did i spoil it? :unsure: hermmm...?

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:35

cindai wrote:Dun worry, i'm not spoiling anything. just saying that they are sweet together can it be consider as a spoiler? sweet together means act together :D . sorry if anything i mention made you feel it spoil the drama. anyway, which part did i spoil it? :unsure: hermmm...?
:lol LOOLL no no its ok...but i was just saying :wub: :mrgreen: ...
Kyoko :x :x :cussing: A woman..NNOOOOOOOOO!! :cry: :cry:
:glare: :glare: :glare:
anyway way......waiting 4 koichi-sama :wub: new drama :whistling: :whistling:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 08:39

mee too. hopefully it will be the best drama ever. bet it will make me laugh a lot again :lol

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 08:44

As far as I know Fukada and Ko-chan are just good friends, though she's a regular on Domoto Kyoudai show, playing the piano in Domoto Band.

I guess you all know that Prince Sushi movie is going to be released next year? ))) That's something wonderful. Ko-chan's first role in a movie. ))))

=_= Rookie has to be taken from clubbox, and so far I'm not on good terms with it yet.

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 11:06

ladyxenax wrote:As far as I know Fukada and Ko-chan are just good friends, though she's a regular on Domoto Kyoudai show, playing the piano in Domoto Band.

I guess you all know that Prince Sushi movie is going to be released next year? ))) That's something wonderful. Ko-chan's first role in a movie. ))))

=_= Rookie has to be taken from clubbox, and so far I'm not on good terms with it yet.
aaahh...soka.....in the band...hhmmmmm :|
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 11:16

=aaahh...soka.....in the band...hhmmmmm :|
what's wrong? makes me wonder when you said like that? 8) in the band... hmmmmm?

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 11:23

cindai wrote:Anyone interested in remote can watch it at crunchyroll. somebody has uploaded it there. I've also have watched remote for about 4 times and it really enjoying. i really love the pair of koichi and kyoko. they look sweet together. but of course only in the drama. hopefully it will not going to continue into their real life. :lol other than that i suggest all of you to watch rookie. in this drama koichi look so cute with his comedy side because this drama is in comedy genre. should watch it until the end coz the end was so hillarious! i laugh a lot...
Im not familiar with this rookie drama whats it about? and where can I find it?

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 11:54

Yorokobi wrote:
cindai wrote:Anyone interested in remote can watch it at crunchyroll. somebody has uploaded it there. I've also have watched remote for about 4 times and it really enjoying. i really love the pair of koichi and kyoko. they look sweet together. but of course only in the drama. hopefully it will not going to continue into their real life. :lol other than that i suggest all of you to watch rookie. in this drama koichi look so cute with his comedy side because this drama is in comedy genre. should watch it until the end coz the end was so hillarious! i laugh a lot...
Im not familiar with this rookie drama whats it about? and where can I find it?
this is only for yorokobi. anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled, then don't read it!! :P
the drama is about koichi as a freshie police officer. he will have a senior partner and help his department to solve a lot of cases. it's funny and you should watch it if you like the comedy genre because it's really funny. :D

he was paired with uchiyama rina. you can read the synopsis here

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Rookie_%28Fuji_TV%29

and know a bit more about it. if u want to dload it u can find it at torrent but i'm afraid it will be too slow coz this one is an old drama and doesn't have any subs. i bought it at my place and it's in my mother tongue subs. sorry can't help! anyway if you interested u can try to dload it. g. luck!

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 12:06

Uchiyama Rina? I saw her in Moto Kare with Tsuyoshi. She's ok. )

And a recent pic for your viewing pleasure. If anybody wants, I can post more, when I have time.

Image

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 12:26

Eh? somebody has already read it? :D i love this drama of koichi. hope his new drama will be better and funny!

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 14:37

By the way, today is one year solo debute anniversary!

On July 12 2006 Kochan's debute solo single Deep in Your Heart was released.

Omedeto, Kochan! *_*

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 15:06

ladyxenax wrote:Uchiyama Rina? I saw her in Moto Kare with Tsuyoshi. She's ok. )

And a recent pic for your viewing pleasure. If anybody wants, I can post more, when I have time.

Image
OOHHH :cheers: :cheers: Post more :thumright: :thumright:

Omedetooooooooooooooooooooooooh Koichii-sama :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 12th, '07, 18:42

cindai wrote:Anyone interested in remote can watch it at crunchyroll. somebody has uploaded it there. I've also have watched remote for about 4 times and it really enjoying. i really love the pair of koichi and kyoko. they look sweet together. but of course only in the drama. hopefully it will not going to continue into their real life. :lol other than that i suggest all of you to watch rookie. in this drama koichi look so cute with his comedy side because this drama is in comedy genre. should watch it until the end coz the end was so hillarious! i laugh a lot...

I try to watch it but anyone seed this :cry:

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 12th, '07, 21:41

because it's an old drama.. can't help coz i don't have the file... :-(

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 00:50

ladyxenax wrote:Uchiyama Rina? I saw her in Moto Kare with Tsuyoshi. She's ok. )

And a recent pic for your viewing pleasure. If anybody wants, I can post more, when I have time.

Image
Thanks for the pic please post more!!
Everyone please post pics of Koichi!!!

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 00:52

cindai wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
cindai wrote:Anyone interested in remote can watch it at crunchyroll. somebody has uploaded it there. I've also have watched remote for about 4 times and it really enjoying. i really love the pair of koichi and kyoko. they look sweet together. but of course only in the drama. hopefully it will not going to continue into their real life. :lol other than that i suggest all of you to watch rookie. in this drama koichi look so cute with his comedy side because this drama is in comedy genre. should watch it until the end coz the end was so hillarious! i laugh a lot...
Im not familiar with this rookie drama whats it about? and where can I find it?
this is only for yorokobi. anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled, then don't read it!! :P
the drama is about koichi as a freshie police officer. he will have a senior partner and help his department to solve a lot of cases. it's funny and you should watch it if you like the comedy genre because it's really funny. :D

he was paired with uchiyama rina. you can read the synopsis here

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Rookie_%28Fuji_TV%29

and know a bit more about it. if u want to dload it u can find it at torrent but i'm afraid it will be too slow coz this one is an old drama and doesn't have any subs. i bought it at my place and it's in my mother tongue subs. sorry can't help! anyway if you interested u can try to dload it. g. luck!
Wah it sounds so good I want to see it, unfourtunatly I can download it anyway because im in Japan and not with my own computer. However I may see if I can rent it or buy it anywhere! Do you think it is worth buying? Yay koichi is so cool!

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 13th, '07, 01:47

as far as i know, it's worth buying coz me myself also bought it. and it's fun to watch sweet koichi in this kind of drama. make u smile always... hehehe... :P

u all should try ginrou kaiki file also if u like kind of mystery+comedy genre. but i'm not so recommend it. for me it's a okay drama but not sure what all of u will think. anyway, i love comedy and mystery drama :lol

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 05:08

cindai wrote:as far as i know, it's worth buying coz me myself also bought it. and it's fun to watch sweet koichi in this kind of drama. make u smile always... hehehe... :P

u all should try ginrou kaiki file also if u like kind of mystery+comedy genre. but i'm not so recommend it. for me it's a okay drama but not sure what all of u will think. anyway, i love comedy and mystery drama :lol
ill look into it thanks a lot!

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 13th, '07, 05:32

Some pics. Beware of the traffic! I don't know how to post previews.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 05:37

wah!!!!!!
awsome pics thank you sooooooooooo much if you've got anymore post away!!

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 13th, '07, 05:39

Yorokobi wrote:wah!!!!!!
awsome pics thank you sooooooooooo much if you've got anymore post away!!
Yup, I will, later. I have tons of his pics anyway.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 05:41

ladyxenax wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:wah!!!!!!
awsome pics thank you sooooooooooo much if you've got anymore post away!!
Yup, I will, later. I have tons of his pics anyway.
i love you!
i have pics to but back in my home country so I cant get to them :-(

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 13th, '07, 05:43

i can't see any picture in it. why is that?

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 13th, '07, 06:34

cindai wrote:i can't see any picture in it. why is that?
Don't know. (
I checked them and they are shown ok.

Here are some more. Oh, and pics of course were not scanned by me and stuff. :P

Image Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
cindai
Posts: 193
Joined: May 30th, '06, 23:51

Post by cindai » Jul 13th, '07, 06:41

wow... he's so kakkoi... no wonder they call him as 'prince'. suit him with the tiltle

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 06:44

ladyxenax you have no idea how glad i am you joined this thread!!!!!

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 13th, '07, 08:47

OMFG HE IS SOOOO FINE!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think if I ever saw him
....I would faint, especially when he smiles :wub: :wub:

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 13th, '07, 08:55

Minnaaaaaaaaa HI
ladyxenax
: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
BANZAAAIIIIII Koichi-samaaaa :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Post moorreeeeeeeeee :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

Hikari Zoldyke
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 18:19
Location: UAE

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 14th, '07, 20:44

NANI KOREEH!!?? :cussing: it been 2days...
where is everybody? :unsure: //....
:roll yeah its better like that.....leave koichi-sama 4 his only&real Princess 8)
BOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!Image
This is ME! :whistling: Imagea real and strong Princess :thumright:
Image
KINKI KIDS 4 EVER

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 02:44

Haha whatever!!!
I love your new banner!

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 15th, '07, 06:17

Hehe, here's me with a new bunch of pics. ^_^ These are not previews. )))
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 06:40

You are my hero putting this pics up, i email them all to my phone so I wan have different koichi wallpapers everyday ^_^

AshanishiLynn
Posts: 206
Joined: May 15th, '07, 08:15

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 15th, '07, 06:52

zzoommgggg saving all of thjose lol

thank u

koichi looks dead sexy in glasses

User avatar
ladyxenax
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 15th, '07, 12:24
Location: Russia

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 15th, '07, 07:02

Yorokobi wrote:You are my hero putting this pics up, i email them all to my phone so I wan have different koichi wallpapers everyday ^_^
Thanks, but I've already had these pics uploaded for my blog, so it's nothing. But next time I'll have to upload new ones. ^_^

Well, recently I was asked - "Why Koichi?"

He's a far cry from the "man of my dreams" (I used to have hots for guys like Crawford from Weiss Kreuz - tall, with dark hair, cold and reserved personality). But the more Koichi photos I've seen the more I grew to favor him. It was just in the begining of my JE crazyness. When and why did Koichi outshine all the other JE boys? I can't tell for sure.

What do I love about him?

His smile and laugh. When he's smiling he has these cute wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.
His eyes. When he looks sly or seductive, his eyes are so deep and dark. His arms - they're strong and perfectly shaped.
His body - slim yet well-built. His bum - :wub:.
His talents - he can dance like a god, his voice is very beautiful (yet not so strong like Tsuyoshi's) and he has the amazing ability of creating his own world on stage. If you watched his Endless SHOCK, you know what I mean.
I love his strong character - he's a true man (there're only a few such men in JE), yet sometimes his behavior is very feminine, and I like it about him as well.
I love his baka-ness (maybe he's the main baka in JE, not Akanishi. ) :-)
I know that he's a human and has his own bad habits and weaknesses, but yet I love him. That's all.

8) 8) 8)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests