Page 14 of 16

Posted: Aug 2nd, '08, 05:28
by meoinkie2
NakajimaYuto wrote:you're right, his eyes are just gorgeous ... :wub:

http://i35.tinypic.com/29uzurb.jpg

dunno whether this was posted ot not ...
but i really love his hair in this pic ^.^//
he looks sou cute^^" ...
kyaaaaa!! thank you for the pic!! he looks like a baby to me in that pic.. :wub:

Posted: Aug 6th, '08, 03:15
by karohotaru
Does anyone know when filming for Drop is finished, and what Hiro'll be doing afterwards? I know it started in June, but filmings usually last about 2 months right...?

look at this!!!

Posted: Aug 13th, '08, 17:05
by karohotaru
I don't know if you guys are on crunchy roll or not, but check it out::

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/date_w ... shima_Hiro

Posted: Aug 13th, '08, 19:08
by biniBningPunkista
hi guys..have you heard of his 15-30 minute dramas he was in? do you know the title for those???

Posted: Aug 13th, '08, 21:24
by Yumiki
hey guys, sorry for this stupid questions but:

where can I buy Mizushima Hiro's photobook? Is there any possibilty to get this in Germany, coz I am from Germany...

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 04:20
by gamblewithd3sire
biniBningPunkista wrote:hi guys..have you heard of his 15-30 minute dramas he was in? do you know the title for those???
100 Scene no Koi? is that what you're talking about..?

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 04:21
by gamblewithd3sire
meoinkie2 wrote:^wow, he seems to like that necklace a lot.. maybe a personal belonging of his..
nice scan!! if im not mistaken, that girl was Kanna from Hana Kimi ne??
anyways, Hiro's just sooo hot wearing black..XD
:O

okay so i'm not the only one who thinks that's Kanna.
is she? lol i don't really know A LOT of jactresses...

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 04:46
by meoinkie2
gamblewithd3sire wrote: okay so i'm not the only one who thinks that's Kanna.
is she? lol i don't really know A LOT of jactresses...
that's probably her..im not really familiar with a number of jactresses..i guess im more unto recognizing their faces instead of their names..XD

posting some scans..
credits: oystersauce87 @ LJ

Hiro's delinquent look for the movie "Drop"
Image
Image
Image
*still adjusting to that look*

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 12:45
by NakajimaYuto
thank you for the pics, i was looking for them ^^" ...
ah, and i saw some more in ... hmm, which magazine was it ...?! i think it was junon ...
does anyone have scans of it ...?!

but i kinda like his new hair o.o"

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 13:03
by MisS Lonliah
waaaaaaaaaaaaah he looks totally different u_u

don't know if i will like it or not :P let's wait for the movie ^^
come to think of it he is not like the others ^^ doesn't change his hair style/color very often

any way, SaanK ya for the pix ^^ keep updating us please

and here is something a bit old about him, don't know if it was mentioned here or not:

Hiro Mizushima becomes the Hulk
Tue, June 24, 2008
Popular actor Hiro Mizushima has just finished his first voice acting job for a movie. He was chosen to take on the role of protagonist Bruce Banner in the Japanese dub of the new "Incredible Hulk" movie, which opens in Japan on August 1. The character is played by Edward Norton.

Mizushima said that doing the voice-over was difficult. He also remarked that he has had a complex about his own voice for a long time, so he was happy when it was received well in show business.

source: tokyograph

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 14:08
by Yumiki
really, he should not wear blonde hair TT___TT
coz black fits him much better ^^

Posted: Aug 14th, '08, 15:24
by yumef
Why would Hiro have a complex about his voice. I think it's so darn thick and sexy! Lol~

Posted: Aug 22nd, '08, 01:01
by RoosterMcTey
meoinkie2 wrote: posting some scans..
credits: oystersauce87 @ LJ

Hiro's delinquent look for the movie "Drop"

Whoa.

Okay, so I'm not a huge fan of it, but the haircolor looks WAY better in these scans than in the candid pictures from a few pages back! :cheers:
Bring on Drop!

Posted: Aug 22nd, '08, 03:44
by biniBningPunkista
gamblewithd3sire wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:hi guys..have you heard of his 15-30 minute dramas he was in? do you know the title for those???
100 Scene no Koi? is that what you're talking about..?

yeah!!! thanks for that one... i was trying to think of the title. do you know if its subbed already?

Posted: Aug 22nd, '08, 05:08
by tongindiiz
Kawaii ne ~ ~ :wub:



:wub: :wub: :wub: :lol

Posted: Aug 22nd, '08, 22:13
by gamblewithd3sire
biniBningPunkista wrote:
gamblewithd3sire wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:hi guys..have you heard of his 15-30 minute dramas he was in? do you know the title for those???
100 Scene no Koi? is that what you're talking about..?

yeah!!! thanks for that one... i was trying to think of the title. do you know if its subbed already?
i know some nice people over at LJ are planning to sub it, but i haven't heard anything about it being out yet

Posted: Aug 23rd, '08, 00:18
by biniBningPunkista
gamblewithd3sire wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
gamblewithd3sire wrote: 100 Scene no Koi? is that what you're talking about..?

yeah!!! thanks for that one... i was trying to think of the title. do you know if its subbed already?
i know some nice people over at LJ are planning to sub it, but i haven't heard anything about it being out yet

can you give me a head's up if ever they actually sub it? i really want to watch it with subs... ^_^v thanks a bunch...

Posted: Aug 23rd, '08, 23:30
by gamblewithd3sire
biniBningPunkista wrote:
gamblewithd3sire wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
yeah!!! thanks for that one... i was trying to think of the title. do you know if its subbed already?
i know some nice people over at LJ are planning to sub it, but i haven't heard anything about it being out yet

can you give me a head's up if ever they actually sub it? i really want to watch it with subs... ^_^v thanks a bunch...
lol definitely

Posted: Aug 29th, '08, 08:45
by noobee
i like his eyebrow

Posted: Sep 1st, '08, 04:15
by rigash
yayyy...Hiro will be a seiyuu for Nintendo DS game World Destruction (release 25 sep this year). his role as Naja Gurefu. here's the website about this game:
http://wd.sega.jp/game/index.html such a beautiful RPG game ne....beautiful soundtrack.

just click 'Movie' on menu. there is Hiro's interview about his role as Naja Gurefu. and also game PV too.. you can hear hiro's voice there ^^
Image

Image
about Naja Gurefu:
Half human and half wolf beastman who wields Wind and Fire Wheels in battle. An intellectual, he always insists he is right, even when he is wrong. He is also extremely fond of his human mother. Naja is a member of the World Salvation Committee. Voiced by: Hiro Mizushima (game), Daisuke Ono (anime)
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Destruction)

and also GS Wonderland. don't miss it on Nov this year..
here's the trailer: look at the drummer...yes it's hiro *LOL* hiro with 80's look ^^;
Image
official website: http://www.gs-w.jp/

Posted: Sep 1st, '08, 09:11
by Rori
Hiro's got a new drama. =D =D =D

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_64852.htm
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3717

Didn't know he had a drama next season, but I'm really glad he has.

Posted: Sep 1st, '08, 10:17
by Salz
yayy,,
great news^^
cant wait for his new drama XD

Posted: Sep 1st, '08, 10:37
by bikyo4ever_xxii
OMG!this is a very good news!i've been waiting for his new drama!yatta!:)
i love october!there'll be a lot of exciting drama on that month!:)

Posted: Sep 2nd, '08, 08:47
by rigash
Hiro new CM for Bourbon Alfort. see here: http://www.bourbon.co.jp/cm/alfort.html

i want to try that snack ^^

and also...Hiro's Chihuahua Ricci has a blog. wow... here's the link: http://blog.29-9.jp/?cid=4398
Ricci became famous as dog model

Posted: Sep 2nd, '08, 13:34
by NakajimaYuto
new doramaaa~ ... *sings*

ah, i'm not really into dogs, but his dog is sou damn cute >////<

Posted: Sep 2nd, '08, 21:16
by karimuntet
Wowww Rigash thx for the info. Please share another if you have them. :D Info about Hiro always make my day. I want to try the snack too :(

Here's article about GS Wonderland http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/group-s ... onderland/ . It has picture of Hiro. His hair is so funny :P

Posted: Sep 14th, '08, 04:55
by NinaUeda
Hey!He is da thing!He was perfectly grown up in America his English makes me drool!

Posted: Sep 14th, '08, 08:17
by TsubasaDragon
he's grown up in sweden when he was a kid.

Posted: Sep 14th, '08, 19:11
by RoosterMcTey
TsubasaDragon wrote:he's grown up in sweden when he was a kid.

...Switzerland, you mean :lol

Posted: Sep 15th, '08, 04:49
by TsubasaDragon
o yeah crap made a mistake.

Re: :: Mizushima Hiro::

Posted: Sep 16th, '08, 12:58
by vmizu
Room of King!!!
It's closer to show time. Why i can't see any CM, poster or image?
I'll look forward to see Hiro.
:wub:

Posted: Oct 7th, '08, 22:32
by kwuintessence
Image

Image

---------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Image


japanese actor - mizushima hiro!!

a couple of sets from me.

will make more soon!!

Posted: Oct 11th, '08, 19:01
by NakajimaYuto
i like the sets, they're great! :wub:

did anyone see room of king until now (the first eps i mean^^ ) ...?!

Posted: Nov 3rd, '08, 08:34
by rigash
Mizushima Hiro has girlfriend. he was dating with singer Ayaka

check out this info:

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2008/10/ ... hiro.shtml

Posted: Nov 3rd, '08, 13:46
by Ryuuta
He's an adult. he can do whatever he wants

I hate that....if you are a star, you haven't private life anymore and there will be a lot of scandals what actual aren't any
I really really really REALLY HATE that!

Posted: Nov 3rd, '08, 14:17
by saitojiyuu
hiro and ayaka??noooooooo... :cry: he has a girlfriend.sad. ayaka is great though....

Posted: Nov 3rd, '08, 14:21
by saitojiyuu
Image

here's the picture :cry:

Posted: Nov 5th, '08, 16:27
by NakajimaYuto
i'm really happy for him ^__^//
(though i would prefer to be his girlfriend xD)

Posted: Nov 11th, '08, 14:31
by noinimod
WHAAAT. I was expecting his girl to look much better than that. Sorry i know it's so superficial to say this, but with his looks.. man he deserves a much better looking girl :P

Posted: Nov 13th, '08, 04:40
by Haiiro
I remember seeing this on livejournal. I think it's pretty cool, and I'm happy for him. :D

(though I will admit to pouting...just a little, before I reminded myself that I am too old for such nonsense)

And to the person above me, what's wrong with ayaka? I think she's gorgeous, and not to mention the fact that there is more to a relationship than looks.

Posted: Dec 4th, '08, 02:48
by gamblewithd3sire
did anyone get his calendar?

Posted: Dec 16th, '08, 21:22
by colyn7
i hope i could.. hehehe

Posted: Dec 25th, '08, 17:16
by gamblewithd3sire
bump~

Posted: Jan 6th, '09, 17:11
by colyn7
do you know where can we buy it?

Posted: Jan 6th, '09, 17:38
by SOGBA
Hiro-Kun is good to look at put it that way :-)

Posted: Jan 13th, '09, 12:58
by colyn7
yes...

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 10:59
by Kookiemonstar
Mizushima Hiro's photobook <Hiromode> (released 22/12/2008) here are some scans: (If you like it, support him by buying his photobook :))

There's a few pages where he models different hairstyles and looks great in every single one! :w00t:

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=536891

Has anyone seen Meichan no Shitsuji? He's doing a great job :)

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 12:32
by biniBningPunkista
Kookiemonstar wrote:Mizushima Hiro's photobook <Hiromode> (released 22/12/2008) here are some scans: (If you like it, support him by buying his photobook :))

There's a few pages where he models different hairstyles and looks great in every single one! :w00t:

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=536891

Has anyone seen Meichan no Shitsuji? He's doing a great job :)
thank you so much for the link!!! i checked it out and it's pure love :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 12:57
by Raakihime
Mizushimaaa~ *-*
*luvz*

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 12:58
by colyn7
where can we buy it online? :D

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 13:17
by Kookiemonstar
colyn7 wrote:where can we buy it online? :D
Yesasia.com 8)
http://www.yesasia.com/global/mizushima ... /info.html

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 16:16
by NakajimaYuto
Jyang jyang~ ...
Looking forward to see MizuHiro in Mei-Chan no Shitsuji ^-^//

Posted: Jan 17th, '09, 17:27
by colyn7
Its so.... out of budget... :D hopefully my friend will send it as a gift.. :D

Posted: Jan 18th, '09, 15:08
by Haiiro
Kookiemonstar wrote:Mizushima Hiro's photobook <Hiromode> (released 22/12/2008) here are some scans: (If you like it, support him by buying his photobook :))

There's a few pages where he models different hairstyles and looks great in every single one! :w00t:

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=536891

Has anyone seen Meichan no Shitsuji? He's doing a great job :)
That is a great book. Well worth the money to buy it.

And he is amazing in Mei-chan no Shitsuji. :D I can't wait for subs to come out for it, but for now, I'm watching it RAW. While I loved him in Room of King, I am happy to see him in a less goofy role again. XD

Posted: Jan 18th, '09, 17:20
by Jazzl
he's really cool and so betautiful +_+.. ah, i love him since I saw him first in HanaKimi

Posted: Jan 18th, '09, 21:00
by Natsu-pi
Uwaaah Hiro-chan haves a new drama i can't wait to see it! the drama is called Mei-chan no Shitsuji (for the people who don't know) it means mei-chan's butler!
So he is probably the butler of somebody called meichan!
Its a Romance/comedy so i think its gonna be a good drama!
*dies after seeing hiro's screencaps of the drama*

Posted: Jan 18th, '09, 21:05
by Jazzl
screencaps? ;_;

Yeah, i read the Synopsis of this Drama. It's interesting and he seems to be the Male Butler Lead ^^

Posted: Jan 20th, '09, 08:38
by azndaydreamer
Anyone have some good Hiro wallpapers? I'd love to see his face every time I use my computer....He'd be my main motivation for doing homework, heehee xD

Posted: Jan 21st, '09, 05:35
by colyn7
^your sig is MatsuJun though.. hehehe... They really look alike...

Posted: Jan 21st, '09, 07:02
by azndaydreamer
colyn7 wrote:^your sig is MatsuJun though.. hehehe... They really look alike...
Lol, a bit, but Hiro can speak English - the hot, flawless kind XD


Blah, the vid w/ his speaking about the weather has disappeared from YT >_<
So here's a random picture of Hiro for those of you guys haven't seen/can't enough

Image
Image

Posted: Jan 21st, '09, 18:10
by Haiiro
azndaydreamer wrote:
colyn7 wrote:^your sig is MatsuJun though.. hehehe... They really look alike...
Lol, a bit, but Hiro can speak English - the hot, flawless kind XD


Blah, the vid w/ his speaking about the weather has disappeared from YT >_<
So here's a random picture of Hiro for those of you guys haven't seen/can't enough

Image
Image
lol I can sort of see the resemblance...but other than that, I don't see why everyone thinks they look that much a like. XD Or it could be just 'cause I am insanely biased and have spent way too much time staring at Hiro...hm...

And that is a lovely picture X3

Posted: Jan 21st, '09, 18:19
by Jazzl
i don't think they look alike. They're completly different. It depends on the photo. With the right foto Kamenashi Kazuya could look like Ikuta Toma.^^

Posted: Jan 21st, '09, 18:22
by misuzana
maybe in the hair region but i don't they look all that alike


Hiro is just sexy hot and hot hothothot :wub: :w00t:
have any one seen his new show as yet

Posted: Jan 22nd, '09, 02:02
by colyn7
I say.. Hiro is much way good-looking than Matsu Jun.. and I aLso like Hiro cause he can speak English.. yes.. flawlessly... I aLso adore him so much...

But I don't think Kasuya looks like Toma.. Toma seems to be oval face.. i can see the difference easily... but Kasuya and Akanishi Jin have some similarities... I had a hard time identifying which is which... though.. I like Kasuya more...

Posted: Jan 22nd, '09, 02:40
by biniBningPunkista
Haiiro wrote:
Kookiemonstar wrote:Mizushima Hiro's photobook <Hiromode> (released 22/12/2008) here are some scans: (If you like it, support him by buying his photobook :))

There's a few pages where he models different hairstyles and looks great in every single one! :w00t:

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=536891

Has anyone seen Meichan no Shitsuji? He's doing a great job :)
That is a great book. Well worth the money to buy it.

And he is amazing in Mei-chan no Shitsuji. :D I can't wait for subs to come out for it, but for now, I'm watching it RAW. While I loved him in Room of King, I am happy to see him in a less goofy role again. XD
I love his role in this one. so... so... manly! :wub: :wub: :wub: i wanted to watch one of his short drama's but it's not subbed yet. :( i wonder if someone out there is so dedicated as to sub all his dramas even just the sp's.... :unsure:

Posted: Jan 23rd, '09, 13:50
by RoosterMcTey
azndaydreamer wrote: Blah, the vid w/ his speaking about the weather has disappeared from YT >_<
Ah, I don't know about the weather vid, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0JE3D_W7cY <-- that's a vid I cut from the file that arimi put up here, it features Hiro's English lines from 100 Scene no Koi.


For those of you who think Matsumoto Jun and Mizushima Hiro look the same, take comfort in knowing that there's a tremendously large group that agrees with you (to the point that even Mizushima photos will be mislabeled at some places). But personally, as someone who is both a Hiro fan and a MatsuJun fan, I don't see it at all. :D The last haircut MatsuJun had was very Mizushima Hiro-esque so I thought the comparison would intensify, but that's more about MatsuJun and so I'll leave it out of this thread. :P

Posted: Jan 23rd, '09, 13:55
by biniBningPunkista
sorry guys, i just cant imagine the resemblance of Hiro=Jun.
do you have any pictures to show?
:unsure:

Posted: Jan 23rd, '09, 16:21
by Haiiro
biniBningPunkista wrote:sorry guys, i just cant imagine the resemblance of Hiro=Jun.
do you have any pictures to show?
:unsure:
I'd like to see picture proof, as well...

Although, I do know there is a youtube video where someone made a slide show of pictures of the two. I still fail to see the resemblance. Maybe if you squint a little... XD

Posted: Jan 23rd, '09, 22:37
by Jazzl
i don't see it too

Posted: Jan 29th, '09, 17:12
by colyn7
just want to share this..

it makes me drool over him...

Image

I hope my time wiLL come that I wiLL finally be able to meet him in person..

Posted: Feb 10th, '09, 16:29
by Karate-ka
Image
It seems he will return for his role as tendou souji in either a movie or a episode of Kamen Rider Decade[/img]

Posted: Mar 2nd, '09, 12:08
by freelife
I first watched him in Hana Kimi... where he plays the Leader of the second dorm (remember his all white clothing as Sakura Leader... *drools*) Distracted... where was I?

Oh yes... Hana Kimi. He was a really cool, but at the same time funny character and had a lot of great moments... After that, I saw him in Absolute Boyfriend, where he was cute... He's my no. 3 favorite jap actor... He looks amazing and plays well too. :heart:

Posted: Mar 7th, '09, 01:18
by sahansah
Hiro's my Hero :wub: - Oh wait did I just type that? Sorry I meant Hiro was my hero until I discovered Prozac. :wub:

Posted: Mar 9th, '09, 07:49
by kwuintessence
A little GFX update!! About 12 things.
Please click to full view, download and save.
Thank you to everyone who sent me pix!!
As always, they saved me lots of time :]

Also, I've been getting requests for Kat-Tun and Arashi.
I'll get then done when I have time.
I don't have any pics of them at the moment.
(and to think that I totally adore them too!! how embarrassing..)
I simply don't have time to look for pix XD
This is why I rely heavily on the people who request GFX from me.
Thanks to the scanners too btw, we wouldn't have them if it wasn't for you guys.

Here's the stuff. Hope you guys like them!!

Image Image

I finally made some Hiro wallpapers!!
It's been a while since someone requested Hiro stuff from me.
Someone sent me a message in gmail that reads:
"please make some RIHITO-SAMA wallpapers!!" (something like that)
Now that I have fulfilled her request she wants me to make some of "MAMESHIBA"
hahahaha XD (I'll get it done probably on next weeks update.)
(just in case she is reading this, "i want a butler like rihito-sama too!!")
Image Image

obviously, it's kame (pink) and ueda (green) of kat-tun.
I've made some kame stuff before but it's a first when it came to ueda.
Kame's is pink...because he has "hot pink" pants on!!
(the person who requested it agrees with me too ^_____^)
The person who requested the ueda wallpaper sent me pix!!
thanks again!! but she only wanted me to use the pix on one mag scan.
(dang!! ueda is soo pretty...) that's my expression while looking at his pix.
there'll be more ueda stuff to come since i have some more ueda requests.
especially with his "romeo & juliet" out <3 Along with that are other solo and group kat-tun stuff.
i'll get them done again...when i have more time!!

Image Image

after seeing my Ryo-chan gfx, a k8 fan requested this from me.
It's Ohkura and it's another first time for me.
She was very patient (it took a while for me to get it done)
and was also kind enough to send me pix!! (thanks so much!!)
Oh, and thanks for always chatting with me on DA!!
I tried dark backgrounds, i think it looks ok XD

Image

it's keii-chan!! requested by ri-chan of NIF :]
sorry that it took so long and thanks for the pix!!
she wanted it to look exactly like my FRH wallpaper below.
Image
(there are slight changes of course...like the text and stuff.)
I think I did a very good job at copying my own work. LOL!!
Hope you like it dear ^_____^

Image Image

Image Image Image

Lastly, we have Toma!!
i used to get tomapi requests, now i get toma-eita requests :]
anyway, the only one i like is the blue/purple one.
the black one was done in around 6 minutes.
I was timing myself and was aiming for another 5 minute wallpaper.
it looks like an epic fail for me XD
the shige (with wings) i think was better.
(pictured below)
Image
Well, that's about it. I'll try my best to update again next weekend.
Next weeks update include "Fahrenheit" and "NEWS"
and some other stuff :]

I'm taking off for now.
bye-bye!!

you can email me anytime at elitejean@gmail.com
thanks for all the messages!!

Posted: Mar 10th, '09, 09:50
by colyn7
kwuintessence wrote:A little GFX update!! About 12 things.
Please click to full view, download and save.
Thank you to everyone who sent me pix!!
As always, they saved me lots of time :]

Also, I've been getting requests for Kat-Tun and Arashi.
I'll get then done when I have time.
I don't have any pics of them at the moment.
(and to think that I totally adore them too!! how embarrassing..)
I simply don't have time to look for pix XD
This is why I rely heavily on the people who request GFX from me.
Thanks to the scanners too btw, we wouldn't have them if it wasn't for you guys.

Here's the stuff. Hope you guys like them!!

Image Image

I finally made some Hiro wallpapers!!
It's been a while since someone requested Hiro stuff from me.
Someone sent me a message in gmail that reads:
"please make some RIHITO-SAMA wallpapers!!" (something like that)
Now that I have fulfilled her request she wants me to make some of "MAMESHIBA"
hahahaha XD (I'll get it done probably on next weeks update.)
(just in case she is reading this, "i want a butler like rihito-sama too!!")
Image Image

obviously, it's kame (pink) and ueda (green) of kat-tun.
I've made some kame stuff before but it's a first when it came to ueda.
Kame's is pink...because he has "hot pink" pants on!!
(the person who requested it agrees with me too ^_____^)
The person who requested the ueda wallpaper sent me pix!!
thanks again!! but she only wanted me to use the pix on one mag scan.
(dang!! ueda is soo pretty...) that's my expression while looking at his pix.
there'll be more ueda stuff to come since i have some more ueda requests.
especially with his "romeo & juliet" out <3 Along with that are other solo and group kat-tun stuff.
i'll get them done again...when i have more time!!

Image Image

after seeing my Ryo-chan gfx, a k8 fan requested this from me.
It's Ohkura and it's another first time for me.
She was very patient (it took a while for me to get it done)
and was also kind enough to send me pix!! (thanks so much!!)
Oh, and thanks for always chatting with me on DA!!
I tried dark backgrounds, i think it looks ok XD

Image

it's keii-chan!! requested by ri-chan of NIF :]
sorry that it took so long and thanks for the pix!!
she wanted it to look exactly like my FRH wallpaper below.
Image
(there are slight changes of course...like the text and stuff.)
I think I did a very good job at copying my own work. LOL!!
Hope you like it dear ^_____^

Image Image

Image Image Image

Lastly, we have Toma!!
i used to get tomapi requests, now i get toma-eita requests :]
anyway, the only one i like is the blue/purple one.
the black one was done in around 6 minutes.
I was timing myself and was aiming for another 5 minute wallpaper.
it looks like an epic fail for me XD
the shige (with wings) i think was better.
(pictured below)
Image
Well, that's about it. I'll try my best to update again next weekend.
Next weeks update include "Fahrenheit" and "NEWS"
and some other stuff :]

I'm taking off for now.
bye-bye!!

you can email me anytime at elitejean@gmail.com
thanks for all the messages!!
Thanks Jean! I'm putting it up as my wallpaper now.. hehehe...
I also would like to request if you can make another Hiro wallpaper... I'll email the real scans of his pic from mag... he looks so carefree there... hehehe.. and so handsome.. pLs do use it for your designs... Thanks again!