Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 18th, '07, 22:09

shama129 wrote:wow this thread is moving fast. been gone less than half a week and its up 4 pages .

kwuintessence: both the siggy;s r hot, u've got talent , unlike some of us -___- i;'m such a lazy bum i dont even bother trying.

i just finished watching ep. 11( yeah i'm behind -__-) and i have to say hiro pulls off the lil umbrella ponytail the best in all those ikemen., cho kawaiiiii other than pi and kame in nobuta of course XD.

i wud love to order that 7 necklace too. double pleased cuz i love Se7en the singer too .

and about hiro coming to ny. my only hope is that if he does come we find out in b4 hand the week or month he;s gonna be here. i dont want another hyd repitiition. OMG I WAS SO MAD WHEN I MISSED MY CHANCE TO SEE THE WHOLE HYD CAST !!!! i still havnt gotten over that *goes to cry again*
hello & thanks to you ^______________^

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Sep 19th, '07, 01:17

kwuintessence wrote:heehee :)

he is so gorgeous, hot & sexy!

hope u guys like it.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/ ... nce/mh.jpg

there will be more to come :D
omg that is hot!

now I dun wanna post up the wallie I made cuz yours is better :pale:

jyori

Post by jyori » Sep 19th, '07, 01:20

hiro's reaaaaaaaaaaaal good llooking. im thinking about getting his '08 calendar :D

oh and HI TO EVERYONE
since this is my first post here :)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 19th, '07, 02:53

OMG!!! now i don't know which banner to choose!!! I'll just match your banners with AshanishiLynn's icons lol
And yeah i was so mad that the HYD cast was here and i didn't know i was like wtf I could have seen them at the airport, at ellis island i could have followed them throughout their whole filming (i know stalker haha).but yeah we better get a month warning about hiro going to new york so i can prepare for my Hiro stalking (and it better be during vacation!!!)
@jyori welcome to the we love Hiro and his sexiness thread ^.^ lol

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 03:19

BxLibra wrote:OMG!!! now i don't know which banner to choose!!! I'll just match your banners with AshanishiLynn's icons lol
And yeah i was so mad that the HYD cast was here and i didn't know i was like wtf I could have seen them at the airport, at ellis island i could have followed them throughout their whole filming (i know stalker haha).but yeah we better get a month warning about hiro going to new york so i can prepare for my Hiro stalking (and it better be during vacation!!!)
@jyori welcome to the we love Hiro and his sexiness thread ^.^ lol
hahaha :lol

i'll make a set or two this coming week.

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 03:20

AshanishiLynn wrote:
kwuintessence wrote:heehee :)

he is so gorgeous, hot & sexy!

hope u guys like it.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/ ... nce/mh.jpg

there will be more to come :D
omg that is hot!

now I dun wanna post up the wallie I made cuz yours is better :pale:
don't say that.

i'm pretty sure yours is really nice too.

do u also photoshop?

i've been photoshopping for about 6 months now.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 19th, '07, 03:26

yall are so good at photoshopping i've only dones it for about 1 month so my stuff always look so amateurish lol thats why i steal *cough* i mean borrow hahaha you guys icons and banners so more please (especially now that i don't have the time, cause of school to make my own)

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 03:48

BxLibra wrote:yall are so good at photoshopping i've only dones it for about 1 month so my stuff always look so amateurish lol thats why i steal *cough* i mean borrow hahaha you guys icons and banners so more please (especially now that i don't have the time, cause of school to make my own)
you'll get better as time goes by.

i've been photoshopping a whole lot the last few months though cause of graphic requests.

i have more at my multiply gallery.

you can check it out if u want.

the link is under my siggy.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 19th, '07, 03:54

I definately will!!!
oh and NEW INFO ABOUT HIRO!!! (I should really start a blog with hiro info)
Hiro will be making a guest appearance in the show Gutannubo (Gout Temps Nouveau) The show will be doing its first ever Drama special where Hiro will be making a guest appearance
The show is usually about women talking about their lives but for the Drama it will be a reenactment of the lives of the 3 main hosts of the show. The Drama special will air October 3rd at 9:00pm

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 04:00

BxLibra wrote:I definately will!!!
oh and NEW INFO ABOUT HIRO!!! (I should really start a blog with hiro info)
Hiro will be making a guest appearance in the show Gutannubo (Gout Temps Nouveau) The show will be doing its first ever Drama special where Hiro will be making a guest appearance
The show is usually about women talking about their lives but for the Drama it will be a reenactment of the lives of the 3 main hosts of the show. The Drama special will air October 3rd at 9:00pm
btw. i found out about Hiro cause of hana kimi.

i did watch him from LoveCom.

where else can i watch him?

i plan on watching the kamen raider kabuto thing cause i heard he is there.

waah! his english is as sexy as he is.

Satoshi_Izure

Post by Satoshi_Izure » Sep 19th, '07, 05:52

Etto~. .
I'm surprised knowing the fact that Hiro acts in Gokusen2 n Brother Beat!
Didn't recognize him. .
Anyway, what role did he play??

Ramii

Post by Ramii » Sep 19th, '07, 07:28

aaaah Guys, I love you all!
Starting together, I just finished reading all the 41 pages of this thread XD
(This is my first post in this thread, since i only mentioned it yesterday XD)

Thanks to all of you, who posted these nice scans and pictures of him! And also to those, who gave me so much information!
You did a great job!

I am planning on doing a collection on photobucket of all Hiro pictures/scans/screens I have ^^

I wanna have teh calendar x_X
*cries*

Ah and for the person, who posted the ep. 12 scans:
;___________; WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? You make me watch the episode WITHOUT subs! But ... then I don't understand it properly XD
Please dear subbers, be fast! PLEASE! I am gonna die!

[EDIT:]
Not sure, if it's already been posted:
http://pali-mari.livejournal.com/38312.html#cutid1

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 19th, '07, 10:02

Essence: That new Hiro sig is soooo hawt. I stared at it for few minutes. I have a question about Photoshop. I have problems making a picture ( for an example, Hiro's face) a part of the backround. I think it's called blending in. I use magic eraser in Imageready ( CS 2), but it is not precise. White marks are often visible, and such. So, how did you blend in Hiro's pic in the greenish backround so perfectly?
I need to do a sig for some competition on some forum. The theme is bishounen, and I'll make a Hiro sig.
I'll post it here too, of course.

Oh btw. Definatelly watch Kamen Rider Kabuto. Hiro is very sexi there. He is transforming into some robot, and is very brave. He dresses gorgeously, and you can see how his body is well built.
A must watch for all Hiro fans.

Ramii

Post by Ramii » Sep 19th, '07, 10:06

I'm watching it at the moment!
And for correction you: Hiro is ALWAYS hot as hell XDD

Aaah, I wanna see him in action!

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 19th, '07, 10:09

Yeah, he is hot, whatever he is doing. You'll see plenty action in Kabuto, that's for sure.

Ramii

Post by Ramii » Sep 19th, '07, 10:11

Yeah ^^
Seeing him in Hana kimi made me so horny for him XDDDDD
And now i have to have everything with him XD

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 10:32

gelmar wrote:Essence: That new Hiro sig is soooo hawt. I stared at it for few minutes. I have a question about Photoshop. I have problems making a picture ( for an example, Hiro's face) a part of the backround. I think it's called blending in. I use magic eraser in Imageready ( CS 2), but it is not precise. White marks are often visible, and such. So, how did you blend in Hiro's pic in the greenish backround so perfectly?
I need to do a sig for some competition on some forum. The theme is bishounen, and I'll make a Hiro sig.
I'll post it here too, of course.

Oh btw. Definatelly watch Kamen Rider Kabuto. Hiro is very sexi there. He is transforming into some robot, and is very brave. He dresses gorgeously, and you can see how his body is well built.
A must watch for all Hiro fans.
i use photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady when i animate them.

how do u do ur blends?

do u have the images in separate layers then mask them and then do the gradient thing?

or do u you simply erase them?

my suggestion to u is to use the dropper thing to select the nearest matching color right after u do ur blend (the dominant color on the bg of ur image usually works best). make sure ur image is on a separate layer and another layer is underneath it where u can use ur gradient tool or paint bucket tool to fill it in.

i dunno if u got what i just said :mrgreen:

i think i better start putting my stuff up at my deviantart along with tutorials.

it's easier to explain it with screenshots :-)

lemme know if u got that or not cause i'm not sure if i even understand it myself :whistling:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep. i'm gonna start watching it (kabuto)

i'm just trying to get through all the pending graphic requests i have right now.

HiRO is indeed always gorgeous.

i'm gonna make myself a new sig & avatar with HiRo & Toma <3

how awesome is that!

so sad...there's only 1 hana kimi episode left :cry:

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 10:36

reposting cause HiRO is so damn hot, gorgeous & sexy!

hope this makes everyone smile :-)

there will definitely be more to come <3

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 19th, '07, 12:09

Thanks for explaining. I'm photoshopping for more than a year now, and I'm still a total noob.
Well, I choose two pictures. One for the backround, and one of Hiro. Then, I use the move tool, and put Hiro in that backround picture. Then, the problem is I don't know to make Hiro's " backround" to dissapear, so he would be like " one" with the backround picture. Since I'm such a noob, I don't know what is a "mask", gradient and how to work with layers. That little layer window on the right side even dissapeared now.
I'm a hard case,lol And yeah, those sigs make everione smile.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 19th, '07, 13:05

Yes you all should definately watch Kamen Rider Kabuto he's hot in it especially his lil workout scene in the first episode and he's the sexiest dresser throughout the show I didn't even care what was going on when i watched it i just stared at him haha and yeah kwuintessence and AshanishiLynn have to do tutorials for their banners and icons cause i really suck at photoshop :scratch:

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 17:21

BxLibra wrote:Yes you all should definately watch Kamen Rider Kabuto he's hot in it especially his lil workout scene in the first episode and he's the sexiest dresser throughout the show I didn't even care what was going on when i watched it i just stared at him haha and yeah kwuintessence and AshanishiLynn have to do tutorials for their banners and icons cause i really suck at photoshop :scratch:
i should start making tutorials. i just really need time.

hhahhhah! also, i'm lazy as hell :D

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 17:33

gelmar wrote:Thanks for explaining. I'm photoshopping for more than a year now, and I'm still a total noob.
Well, I choose two pictures. One for the backround, and one of Hiro. Then, I use the move tool, and put Hiro in that backround picture. Then, the problem is I don't know to make Hiro's " backround" to dissapear, so he would be like " one" with the backround picture. Since I'm such a noob, I don't know what is a "mask", gradient and how to work with layers. That little layer window on the right side even dissapeared now.
this is what u do. open a new document. make it white or transparent.

on top of it paste the bg image u want and on top of that paste hiro's pic. or the other Layer 2
Layer 1
way around. your layers would look something like this:

background Layer

blend layers 1 & 2 (that's the bg image u want & hiro's pic.)

once you are done blending it. (doesn't matter what method you used), u can use the burn tool to darken up the places that u think are too white & the dodge tool to lighten up places that are too dark. just play around with their opacity.

once you got the blend looking the way u like it.

click on layer two & merge it down with Layer one.

now u only have two layers.

it might look something like this.

Layer 1
background layer.

now click on the background layer & create a new layer.

once gain you have 3 layers.

layer with your blend.
new layer
background layer

click the layer that u just merged earlier & use the dropper tool on the side & choose a coloror colors that matches well with ur blend. usually it's the background like the scenery.

once u have selected the color/s.

go back to the new blank layer u just selected & fill it in with the color or colors of your choice (paint bucket/gradient).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on photoshop go to windows and check Layer.

so that it will appear again.

u can get a blend tutorial online if u like.

it's easier to do it when there are screencaps to guide u.

i really hope this helps ^_________^

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 17:33

gelmar wrote:Thanks for explaining. I'm photoshopping for more than a year now, and I'm still a total noob.
this is what u do. open a new document. make it white or transparent.

on top of it paste the bg image u want and on top of that paste hiro's pic. or the other
way around. your layers would look something like this:

Layer 2
Layer 1
background Layer

blend layers 1 & 2 (that's the bg image u want & hiro's pic.)

once you are done blending it. (doesn't matter what method you used), u can use the burn tool to darken up the places that u think are too white & the dodge tool to lighten up places that are too dark. just play around with their opacity.

once you got the blend looking the way u like it.

click on layer two & merge it down with Layer one.

now u only have two layers.

it might look something like this.

Layer 1
background layer.

now click on the background layer & create a new layer.

once gain you have 3 layers.

layer with your blend.
new layer
background layer

click the layer that u just merged earlier & use the dropper tool on the side & choose a color or colors that matches well with ur blend. usually it's the background like the scenery.

once u have selected the color/s.

go back to the new blank layer u just selected & fill it in with the color or colors of your choice (paint bucket/gradient).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on photoshop go to windows and check Layer.

so that it will appear again.

u can get a blend tutorial online if u like.

it's easier to do it when there are screencaps to guide u.

i really hope this helps ^_________^

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 19th, '07, 18:40

Thanks a bunch for explaining it. I'll try it out when I'll have time for Photoshopping again.
Though, I somehow managed to do something, and here's the result. I hope you guys will like it.
Hiro's head is a bit streched, but it still looks decent. btw bxLibra,. In Kamen R. Kabuto, I had to rewatch some scenes a few times. First time I stared at Hiro, the second time, I also stared at Hiro ( I couldn't resist), and then I read the text.

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 19:18

gelmar wrote:Thanks a bunch for explaining it. I'll try it out when I'll have time for Photoshopping again.
Though, I somehow managed to do something, and here's the result. I hope you guys will like it.
Hiro's head is a bit streched, but it still looks decent. btw bxLibra,. In Kamen R. Kabuto, I had to rewatch some scenes a few times. First time I stared at Hiro, the second time, I also stared at Hiro ( I couldn't resist), and then I read the text.

looks pretty good.

did u use some blur on it?

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 20th, '07, 13:03

Thanks. Glad you like it. Uh... I don't know for sure. I remember klicking on some effects, I think under Layers. Something like, dropp shadow, outline glow and such. I haven't seen anything happen, but maybe it did add something. I experimented with brushes to make it pretty.

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 20th, '07, 18:13

gelmar wrote:Thanks. Glad you like it. Uh... I don't know for sure. I remember klicking on some effects, I think under Layers. Something like, dropp shadow, outline glow and such. I haven't seen anything happen, but maybe it did add something. I experimented with brushes to make it pretty.
those effects won't work if ur on a blank layer with nothing on it.

you have to make sure that you are on the layer u want those effects at.

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Sep 20th, '07, 23:42

i only watched hana kimi bcoz i stumbled upon it when i was searching for yuu shirota videos at youtube...i didnt really know about it, but it's a good thing i decided to click and see...and i was totally blown away...i never thought it can be possible to have so many pretty guys in just one tv show....actually, i liked shun oguri first coz he's always shown and he's cute too...but when i saw Mizushima Hiro, i was like--"oh my GOD...he's so cute! he's way too cute to be real! shouldn't he be in Mount Olympus with all the other gods? he's way too perfect...LOL...
with that smile...he can literally melt me if he stared at me while smiling.....

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 21st, '07, 00:03

nadishiko wrote:i only watched hana kimi bcoz i stumbled upon it when i was searching for yuu shirota videos at youtube...i didnt really know about it, but it's a good thing i decided to click and see...and i was totally blown away...i never thought it can be possible to have so many pretty guys in just one tv show....actually, i liked shun oguri first coz he's always shown and he's cute too...but when i saw Mizushima Hiro, i was like--"oh my GOD...he's so cute! he's way too cute to be real! shouldn't he be in Mount Olympus with all the other gods? he's way too perfect...LOL...
with that smile...he can literally melt me if he stared at me while smiling.....
i agree with u.

my main reason for watching hana kimi japan is Toma & Hiro...and Maki<3

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Sep 21st, '07, 00:14

Dang u guys are in PS man!

but here's the one I made
too bad it's not as good

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 21st, '07, 03:05

AshanishiLynn wrote:Dang u guys are in PS man!

too bad it's not as good
wow! i LOVE this a Lot :wub:

he looks so wonderful!

the choice of pix are awesome and the color just pops!

do u guys know if he has an english international forum?

i so wanna join :-)

Ramii

Post by Ramii » Sep 21st, '07, 07:19

OMG so great!
I'm napping it if you don't mind XD

So cute <3

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 21st, '07, 12:02

Omg! kakkoi. I love it, love it totally. THe colors are so pretty, and Hiro is very hawt.

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Sep 21st, '07, 16:16

I do agree, he is very cute. Didn't notice him in Gokusen. Poor guy! But it should be ok now since Hanakimi is great. :)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 23rd, '07, 13:13

AshanishiLynn wrote:Dang u guys are in PS man!

too bad it's not as good
DIIBBBSSS!!!! lol haha jk jk but yeah Imma use that as a wallpaper cause its gorgeous thanks Ashanishi
...wow i haven't been on here in a bit...anyway when more news on Hiro comes out i'll post so far i wonder if anyone will upload that Gutannubo Drama special that he's gonna be acting in :unsure:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 23rd, '07, 15:42

Hiro Mizushima... damn i didnt realise he was that popular after seeing this topic. Before Hanazakari No Kimitachi e i only know him from the toku serie kamen rider kabuto.

I deeply respects his acting skills and hoping he would be in more drama's.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 23rd, '07, 20:52

RUMOR!!!! MAY BE TRUE!!!!
Mizushima Hiro will be staring in a Drama in 2008. don't know when and where but yeah yay!!! I hope he is lead!!!

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Sep 23rd, '07, 21:01

does anyone know if yesasia ran out of hiro's photobook or something b/c my sis ordered it for me for my birthday and they said that they were looking for suppliers and gave her her money back, now i feel extremely sad :cry: because i've been waiting for his photobook for 4 months...

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Sep 24th, '07, 03:26

BxLibra wrote:RUMOR!!!! MAY BE TRUE!!!!
Mizushima Hiro will be staring in a Drama in 2008. don't know when and where but yeah yay!!! I hope he is lead!!!
Weeeee hooray
that would be sooo cool

.....I hope go on location..in NYC hahahahaha!

btw did anyone see the last epi of Hana Kimi when he turned back into Tendou neeeeheheh
and when he was dressed as a girl lol!

That was so cute :wub: :wub:

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 24th, '07, 03:29

Holy smokes does he have beautiful eyes. I love how they squint when he smiles :D

seirie

Post by seirie » Sep 25th, '07, 12:38

hiro looks gorgeous as an okama hahah...

i love the hiro wallies you've all made!!! can i grab em??? heheh... i havent watched the last episode of hana kimi... i'm hoping to see a lot of hiro hotness!!! :)

YEAH!!! Hiro's eyes are beautiful... it sparkles hahaha....

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Sep 26th, '07, 20:04

pnaycutie wrote:does anyone know if yesasia ran out of hiro's photobook or something b/c my sis ordered it for me for my birthday and they said that they were looking for suppliers and gave her her money back, now i feel extremely sad :cry: because i've been waiting for his photobook for 4 months...
I'm not sure about yesasia since I used CDJapan to order mine. >>;
CDJapan may still be taking orders, though. So it's worth checking them out. Hope you can get it!

risjenny

Post by risjenny » Sep 26th, '07, 20:17

he is hot...even in a dress in Hanazakari no kimitachi, he looks good..

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Sep 26th, '07, 23:39

CuriousKitty wrote:
pnaycutie wrote:does anyone know if yesasia ran out of hiro's photobook or something b/c my sis ordered it for me for my birthday and they said that they were looking for suppliers and gave her her money back, now i feel extremely sad :cry: because i've been waiting for his photobook for 4 months...
I'm not sure about yesasia since I used CDJapan to order mine. >>;
CDJapan may still be taking orders, though. So it's worth checking them out. Hope you can get it!
oh, ok, tanks curiouskitty! =D

nadishiko

pls pls pls

Post by nadishiko » Sep 27th, '07, 05:51

:wub:
i envy u guys! i only found out that a guy as handsome and hot as Hiro exists when i watched hana kimi! i mean, at first i was really eyeing Oguri shun but i couldnt help noticing him...he's got eyes that can melt a girl into place and a smile that can really sweep u off ur feet..haaaay...he looks somewhat like jun matsumoto ryt? but i prefer his looks than matsumoto's...no offense to anyone but that's just my opinion...
guys, where do u get all the updated info about him? please share! :-(

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 27th, '07, 12:12

ahhhhh *slams head on desk* I don't want people to say he looks like matsumoto jun when in fact he looks way hotter than him way way way way way!!!!!!!! hotter than him i admit i used to think oh he looks like matsujun but thats at first glimpse if you really look at him they look nothing alike AND! HIRO IS HOTTER!!! ^.^
as for info on him I usually post stuff up on here (i seriously need to start a blog on vox or something) or you can check the community on LJ www.community.livejournal.com/mizushima_rabu
as for screenies, scans, etc you can also check pali_mari.livejournal.com she always has nice scans from his photobooks and other magazines he's been in so yeah welcome to the We love hiro so much we just melt seeing his gorgeous sexiness thread hahaha

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 27th, '07, 12:33

BxLibra wrote:ahhhhh *slams head on desk* I don't want people to say he looks like matsumoto jun when in fact he looks way hotter than him way way way way way!!!!!!!! hotter than him i admit i used to think oh he looks like matsujun but thats at first glimpse if you really look at him they look nothing alike AND! HIRO IS HOTTER!!! ^.^
as for info on him I usually post stuff up on here (i seriously need to start a blog on vox or something) or you can check the community on LJ www.community.livejournal.com/mizushima_rabu
as for screenies, scans, etc you can also check pali_mari.livejournal.com she always has nice scans from his photobooks and other magazines he's been in so yeah welcome to the We love hiro so much we just melt seeing his gorgeous sexiness thread hahaha
:lol :lol :lol , I am sorry to say this but he does look like Jun in so many angles. i have noticed him straight away in 1ep of hana kimi and kind of wanted to know more about him but the 1st impression was wow, he looks like matsujun alot. but later on loved the hiro person not jun lookalike.
but to me BOTH are TOO HOT and TOO YOUNG. i love them both though.
ps, just look at your sigi and you see the resemblence, jun has picture looking like this exactly. :mrgreen:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 27th, '07, 13:47

noooooooooooooooooooooo *bangs head on desk* they dont' look alike :( hiro is too hot to look like matsujun hiro looks like 5098010398039809480 times better than matsujun (no offense to the jun fans i am one too ^.^) but still hiro is wayy hotter

nadishiko

gomenasai

Post by nadishiko » Sep 27th, '07, 16:04

BxLibra wrote:ahhhhh *slams head on desk* I don't want people to say he looks like matsumoto jun when in fact he looks way hotter than him way way way way way!!!!!!!! hotter than him i admit i used to think oh he looks like matsujun but thats at first glimpse if you really look at him they look nothing alike AND! HIRO IS HOTTER!!! ^.^
i mean, at ur first quick glance there would be a very very slight resemblance perhaps the shape of the face and how they both have small lips....

but i so agree...MIZUSHIMA HIRO IS SO MUCH HOTTER THAN JUN MATSUMOTO... :D :D :D
im just stating my opinion....no offense to others...

i was never thrilled much about jun matsumoto but with Hiro, i was nailed in place while watching hana kimi! his smile is much more amazing and prettier...

but u know what, i may be mistaken but....i seem to feel or see an aura of snobbishness in him...i dont know but when i look at a person, i can usually see something(i dont really call it aura coz i dont see glowing colors)...and im usually ryt....
i dont know...but i hope so badly that im mistaken...

BxLibra

Re: gomenasai

Post by BxLibra » Sep 27th, '07, 16:56

nadishiko wrote:
i mean, at ur first quick glance there would be a very very slight resemblance perhaps the shape of the face and how they both have small lips....

but i so agree...MIZUSHIMA HIRO IS SO MUCH HOTTER THAN JUN MATSUMOTO... :D :D :D
im just stating my opinion....no offense to others...

i was never thrilled much about jun matsumoto but with Hiro, i was nailed in place while watching hana kimi! his smile is much more amazing and prettier...

but u know what, i may be mistaken but....i seem to feel or see an aura of snobbishness in him...i dont know but when i look at a person, i can usually see something(i dont really call it aura coz i dont see glowing colors)...and im usually ryt....
i dont know...but i hope so badly that im mistaken...
well i dunno maybe i've read too much about him and seen too much but i think Hiro is someone that i could hang out with like on a regular basis like he listens to the same music as most of my friends and his personality so far from what I've seen and read is more down to earth.
LIke (and don't hate me) if i were to compare his personality with matsumoto jun i feel like matsujun is more snobish like to the point that you can't even touch him where as Hiro is more like someone that would be like oh hey and give ya a hug and would have a convo with you. :thumleft:

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Sep 27th, '07, 21:13

Not sure if anyone knows of this site, but...http://arashiland.blog84.fc2.com/
It's mostly about Arashi, but the owner has taken an interest in Mizushima Hiro and mentions him from time to time in her blog.

It's worth any Arashi + Hiro fans interest. :3

@Libra: I know what you mean, sorta. xD Jun always struck me as a bit of a "diva". But the whole 'can't touch him' thing I think isn't because he's a "snob" but more so because he likes his personal space.
I'm the same way. xD; My friends and family can touch me, but when random strangers/people I don't know well, touch me it's really odd. But even family members and friends I don't like to touch me...it's hard to really explain it other than "I like my own space" ^^;
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't find his whole "Don't touch me" thing odd, since I have it too, and I'm in no way a diva. D: (At least I don't think I'm a diva...>> Maybe it's because we're both Virgo's?)

Hiro does look like he would have a convo. with you, though. MatsuJun just seems so far off, like a doll you're not allowed to touch. Or something. xD;

jyori

Post by jyori » Sep 28th, '07, 01:57

hiro is hotter than jun
jun has some girly features
but i still like him. but when i
first saw hiro he reminded
me of jun... i think cause of
his cheek bones and shape
of his face.

RoosterMcTey

Post by RoosterMcTey » Sep 28th, '07, 03:56

Okay, I had to go look up this Jun guy because we seem to be stuck on this topic and I gotta say - I don't see it. At all. :crazy:

Moving on! :D

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 28th, '07, 04:14

RoosterMcTey wrote:Okay, I had to go look up this Jun guy because we seem to be stuck on this topic and I gotta say - I don't see it. At all. :crazy:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: finally!!!!!!!
i mean i admit at the quickest glimpse he did for like 1 second but after nope completely different!
@curious: as for the whole jun thing i get the whole personal space thing but he just seems so yeah you had the right words "diva-ish" I mean he just seem like he's better than anyone else and it kinda annoys me.but yeah
HIRO IS WAY HOTTER!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Sep 28th, '07, 18:54

BxLibra wrote:
RoosterMcTey wrote:Okay, I had to go look up this Jun guy because we seem to be stuck on this topic and I gotta say - I don't see it. At all. :crazy:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: finally!!!!!!!
i mean i admit at the quickest glimpse he did for like 1 second but after nope completely different!
@curious: as for the whole jun thing i get the whole personal space thing but he just seems so yeah you had the right words "diva-ish" I mean he just seem like he's better than anyone else and it kinda annoys me.but yeah
HIRO IS WAY HOTTER!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Agreed! :D
Though, Jun's diva attitude is what makes me like him. xD

Does anyone here have a link to site that plays Shun Oguri's All Night Nippon radio broadcasts? Apparently in one of the castings, the one with Toma and Maki, Shun praises Hiro a lot! Calling him "Kakoii" and saying something like "Ikemen means Mizushima Hiro" x3

Ikemen = Good/Cool/Energetic guys.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 28th, '07, 19:05

Ikemen also = Hottie
and here ya go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E2ADRW85 Credits to the Oguri shun community at live journal ^.^

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Sep 28th, '07, 20:13

BxLibra wrote:Ikemen also = Hottie
and here ya go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E2ADRW85 Credits to the Oguri shun community at live journal ^.^
Wah~ Thank you! >w<

Yes, hottie! That's what I meant by "good" though I forgot the "looking" part. xD; Which completely defeats the purpose. p:

RoosterMcTey

Post by RoosterMcTey » Sep 29th, '07, 01:53

Is that why when Maki and Toma guested on his radio show, they kept saying "I want to be like Mizushima Hiro-kun!" (paraphrasing there)
(from a transcript on a Maki forum)

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Sep 30th, '07, 01:15

edit
Last edited by AshanishiLynn on Feb 4th, '13, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 30th, '07, 01:43

that should be A real AD for them VERB commercials!!! Dibbs :cheers: :whistling: :wub: and yeah i prefer Hiro as a hot guy not a girl he makes one ugly girl lol

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Sep 30th, '07, 02:02

^Lol I know right?

All I saw was him in the soccer uniform and all I thought about was his sexy english voice saying
"Soccer is my verb, what's yours?" :wub: :wub:

ohhh I kinda hope Hiro considers doing some Hollywood movies :wub: or TV shows :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Sep 30th, '07, 02:12

i know!!! he's hotter than the same ol Jackie chan and jet lee i want to see Hiro doing an american movie where he plays the leading hot guy

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 30th, '07, 10:41

Lynn: That wallpaper you made is very cool. Hiro is soooo hot. He has a heart warming smile.
And on that Hana Kimi picture, he is just tooo sexy, especially with raised eyebrows. *drolls*

It would be so cool to see him in some american action or comedy movie, as a hot guy lead.
I'm watching Kamen Rider Kabuto, and I noticed that he has a talent of reciting his texts well. Sometimes when he talks, especially when he quotes his grandmother, it sounds like he is telling a poem. His voice is warm and sexy.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Sep 30th, '07, 23:52

kyaaaaaaa i just wathced hana kimi's last episode...so many droolable nanba-senpai moments...so glad i noticed him instantly (along w/ ghostboy) from the first episode...my fangirling started from that moment on :P w/ made me watch all the other hiro dramas and stuff...still wanna be the girl in pink no idenshi~

wish hiro gets more projects now that hana kimi has ended...it would be such a waste if i don't see his handsome face onscreen...

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 1st, '07, 03:46

^ Yup!

Hiro is just too handsome and he is a very convincing actor :wub:
he just aint gettin enough love even after hana kimi cuz face it
all the attention went to Toma for that drama cuz he rocked it.

I wanna see Hiro talk some more english
I love his voice, it's weird cuz he speaks english so regular, but it sounds like his voice is very deep when he speaks japanese

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 1st, '07, 04:43

:wub: :wub: :wub: Nanba senpai :wub: :wub: :wub: perfect boyfriend... life is so cruel on me :cry: Nanba senpai :wub: :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 1st, '07, 13:45

AshanishiLynn wrote:^ Yup!

I love his voice, it's weird cuz he speaks english so regular, but it sounds like his voice is very deep when he speaks japanese
well rumor has it that he's getting a lead role with Inamori Izumi early (really early) next year so *crosses fingers* hopefully it comes true!

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 1st, '07, 15:27

BxLibra wrote:

well rumor has it that he's getting a lead role with Inamori Izumi early (really early) next year so *crosses fingers* hopefully it comes true!
^Who dat??
I never heard of dat actress b4 :O
but I need to see my baby in a lead lol
he's sooooo goodlooking, he's not the typical pretty boy
it looks like if he smiles, his teeth should shine ..you know like on the cartoons kekekeke
I hope Hiro lurkes here on D-addicts, see how much we lurve him :3 :cheers:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 1st, '07, 18:18

AshanishiLynn wrote:
BxLibra wrote:

^Who dat??
I never heard of dat actress b4 :O
but I need to see my baby in a lead lol
he's sooooo goodlooking, he's not the typical pretty boy
it looks like if he smiles, his teeth should shine ..you know like on the cartoons kekekeke
I hope Hiro lurkes here on D-addicts, see how much we lurve him :3 :cheers:
all i remember is that she was the lead girls best friend in Long Vacation ( i think i didn't get to finish watching it on account of how BORING! that drama seemed to me) anyway yeah his teeth does shine everytime he smiles i'm expecting a shine to appear hahaha :w00t:
but yeah i can't wait to find out more about this "drama" that he's going to be apart of and by the looks of it seemed like he was going to be the lead role. anyway i just hope he comes to nyc *crosses fingers yet again* :P

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Oct 1st, '07, 19:49

I'm looking forward to the new drama that might come out with him next year x3

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 1st, '07, 23:47

edit
Last edited by AshanishiLynn on Feb 4th, '13, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 2nd, '07, 13:04

sooooooooo cute i love the drawing!!!!
hmm he probably has seen an episode or 2 of 106&Park cause i mean the hosts were in tokyo for a bit with Neyo so i'm sure he must have caught something I just wish they'd update his site more often i wish i could go to the fan event that he's having...and i want to see the Gutannubo drama special that he's going to be in on wednesday

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 2nd, '07, 14:19

Ok big news hopefully i'm translating correctly

携帯ドラマ「100シーンの恋」 主演決定!

携帯ドラマ「100シーンの恋」
 主演決定!
 ※配信日など詳細未定
his leading role rumor seems to be true... according to this Hiro will be having the leading role in the cellphone manga turned drama 100シーンの恋 (100 Love Scenes? or is it 100 Scenes of Love?) anyway yeah he'll have a leading role and yeah more info about it will come later.

also his second photobook should be coming out shortly omg omg omg someone please buy it *praying pali_mari does* :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :w00t:

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 4th, '07, 13:20

That drawing is soo cool, especially the hair.
Yeah! A leading role! That's our Hiro! Hmm... from the title, I can guess there will be manu hot scenes from Hiro to come. Can't wait.
And I really hope pali mari will buy his photobok, and make us feel like in heaven.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 6th, '07, 23:50

Lol glad u guys liked the drawing :3

so I'm glad to hear that the news can be vedy vedy true about Hiro's drama :cheers:

I am definetly buying teh photobook
cuz I want those dang assecories :thumright: