Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Fujiki Naohito

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
flavenne

Post by flavenne » Jul 12th, '08, 21:08

jtan92 wrote:Hi, flavenne!! Sorry I missed your earlier post because I'm too focus with that rumour... :D Haha really?? From Indonesia? Haha what a coincidence! I'm really want to share about Nao with you all.. I'm trying to cut the DVDs performances but it's really hard.. :-( Anyone can tell me? Haha where are you from? I'm from Surabaya... Sure you can... :roll
@jtan92: I sent you a PM. please check :-)
i'm from jakarta, btw...

chielicious

Post by chielicious » Jul 22nd, '08, 02:22

Hey guys.. im newbie here ..yoroshiku..

ok.. first.. i kinda wondering if this is realy nao's myspace profile or not? he3..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... 1000348292

and btw flavenne..im from bandung :D

flavenne

Post by flavenne » Jul 22nd, '08, 06:28

chielicious wrote:Hey guys.. im newbie here ..yoroshiku..

ok.. first.. i kinda wondering if this is realy nao's myspace profile or not? he3..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... 1000348292

and btw flavenne..im from bandung :D
helloooo!
wow, we're close by! one day we can meet up & share nao's goodness then :cheers:

that nao myspace is probably just another website created by (one of) his fans

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 8th, '08, 22:22

jtan92 wrote:Thanks for the reply! I have read on the HYD fan site that it's like on the manga... So figuring what's going on next isn't very difficult... I will try to buy it on cdjapan... :cheers:
There's raw of it on streaming
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v8398335fPzQbA7c
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v8398336ykqPDrGh

Melissa100

Post by Melissa100 » Jul 31st, '09, 01:20

Naohito's a babe. I can't believe there aren't more posts in this thread.

jtan92

Post by jtan92 » Oct 26th, '09, 12:39

wow, it's been a year since I visited this thread.... :blink it's so sad that there's no more post.... we have to live up this thread for Naohito again.... :cheers:

As I know, he just released his last tour DVD NAO-HIT TV LIVE TOUR 9.0VER which is recorded in TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FORUM HALL A 2009.07.19... http://cubeinc.co.jp/members/prf/003.html

jtan92

Post by jtan92 » Oct 26th, '09, 12:48

I'm just thinking that someone can help me sub Naohito DVD? I'd like to buy Fuyu no eSora DVD which is Naohito's first time to play Kabuki............

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Mar 9th, '10, 14:56

Hello all, I am also one of his Fan.
Loved him so much from Hotaru no Hikari. Now I saw Around 40, even love him more >_< Thank you everyone for sharing fabulous programs.

Tran

Post by Tran » Sep 11th, '10, 07:34

I became a fan of Hotaru No Hikari... and wants to know more about Mr Fujiki.

I read somewhere that he is
gay
, is it true? Please confirm! That the marriage this is just to cover up???

If it's true, it gonna breaks my heart! ARGGGG..........

Melissa100

Post by Melissa100 » Sep 12th, '10, 02:46

I seriously doubt it. His wife just had their second child. There are gay rumors about every actor.

Tran

Post by Tran » Sep 12th, '10, 06:28

Melissa100 wrote:I seriously doubt it. His wife just had their second child. There are gay rumors about every actor.

Thanks! I'm SO GLAD!! ... After Hotaru no Hikari I think he needs a good break, he's been so busy this year with 3 dramas straight ....

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 9th, '11, 22:33

I really like Fujiki Naohito! He was great in Love Revolution and Hotaru no Hikari! Especially Love Revolution :lol

ingesz

Post by ingesz » Jun 19th, '11, 12:03

hello ... i think now i'm become one of Fujiki Naohito's fan .... :D

just finish watching HOTARU NO HIKARI season 1... he's just awesome Buchouuuuuuu.... AHOMIYA and BUCHOU really a perfect couple just like NODAME and CHIAKI ... hehe

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 20th, '11, 17:42

@ingesz - YAY! Will you start a fanpage for him on jdorama?? JK :lol

But I like Nodame and Chiaki senpai better for chemistry :unsure:

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Jul 2nd, '11, 06:06

Huge fan of Fujiki Naohito! :heart: This man is too marvellous for words :wub: Have you guys watched his recent dramas and what did you think of them?

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Jul 19th, '11, 09:10

It's Fujiki Naohito's birthday!

Happy birthday, Fujiki-san!! :wub: 誕生日おめでとう! Wishing you all the best in your career and family!!

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Jul 31st, '11, 04:09

New drama coming up in October for Fujiki :cheers:

Fukada Kyoko, Fujiki Naohito, Kiritani Kenta in “Watashi wa Shadow” drama adaptation
Posted on July 26, 2011 by tokyograph

Kasuya Noriko’s josei manga “Watashi wa Shadow” is being adapted as a live-action television drama on TBS this fall. The show, which is tentatively titled “Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~ Watashi wa Shadow,” will star actress Fukada Kyoko (28.) with Fujiki Naohito (39) and Kiritani Kenta (31).

“Watashi wa Shadow” was serialized in Shueisha’s YOU magazine until autumn of last year. It tells the story of Asagi Serina, a housewife who ends up becoming a detective. Producers say that Fukada will appear in at least 20 different costumes over the course of the series, as she sneaks into various places in order to carry out her detective work.

Fujiki will play Serina’s husband, and Kiritani will play the detective who causes Serina to also become a detective. Other cast members include Furuta Arata, Ashina Sei, Endo Kenichi, Ishida Yuriko, and Kohinata Fumiyo.

TBS will broadcast the series on Fridays at 10:00pm, starting in October.

Sources:
Mantan Web
Sports Hochi

Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/program/sengyoushufutantei.html

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Aug 4th, '11, 04:15

Busy busy Fujiki! But it's so nice to have him active again and I do love Buchou :wub:

Ayase Haruka, Fujiki Naohito head to Rome for “Hotaru no Hikari” movie
Posted on August 3, 2011 by tokyograph

The NTV drama series “Hotaru no Hikari” will get a movie in 2012, it has been announced. The movie’s title has not yet been decided, but the story is planned to take place in Rome, Italy, and will be shot on location.

Based on Hiura Satoru’s manga of the same name, “Hotaru no Hikari” had its first season as a television drama in 2007, averaging a 13.7% rating. In 2010, it returned for a second season and improved to a 15.5% average rating.

“Hotaru no Hikari” stars Ayase Haruka (26) as an office worker who has no interest in love and spent her free time idly at home. Her lifestyle is forced to change when she unexpectedly begins living with her boss, played by Fujiki Naohito (39). Love develops between them, and they eventually marry. The movie will take place a couple years after the second season of the drama, when the two take a trip together to Rome.

Shooting will start in the middle of this month. Yoshino Hiroshi, one of the directors of the television series, will be in charge of the film. Returning cast members include Itaya Yuka (36) and Yasuda Ken (37).

Sources:
Sports Hochi
Sponichi Annex

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Aug 5th, '11, 06:53

More on the movie:

“Hotaru no Hikari” gets a movie adaptation!
by ustar on August 4, 2011 at 7:15 am

It’s been revealed that the drama series, “Hotaru no Hikari“, will be getting a movie adaptation!

“Hotaru no Hikari” first aired in 2007 and was based on Hiura Satoru’s popular manga. Actress Ayase Haruka had played the role of a ‘himono onna‘ named ‘Amemiya Hotaru’, who would rather stay at home and sleep than fall in love. She’s the perfect office lady while at work, but at home, she lounges about in her jersey while drinking beer. Amemiya’s love interest and boss, ‘Director Takano‘ was played by the actor Fujiki Naohito.

At the time, “Hotaru no Hikari” received an average viewer rating of 13.7%, with the highest being 17.3%.

Amemiya and Takano got married in the drama’s sequel, which aired in July of last year. This gained even more fans, and set a record with the average rating of 15.5%.

This upcoming movie takes place two years later, when Amemiya decides to go on a honeymoon in Rome after hearing Takano’s dream of “spending the holidays in Rome with the person I love.”

“When I first heard about the movie adaptation, I was surprised! But I am looking forward to arguing with ‘buchou’ in Italy. I will do my best to produce a good movie that many people can laugh at,” expressed Ayase.

Fujiki also commented, “I was skeptical when I first heard of the movie adaptation. To have a heartwarming drama that takes place on a porch, I still can’t believe it. I have an attachment to the drama, so I am looking forward to playing ‘buchou’ again.”

Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming movie!

Source + Photo: Oricon

Courtesy of tokyohive

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Oct 1st, '11, 20:13

Ayase Haruka & Fujiki Naohito visit Rome to film “Hotaru no Hikari” movie
by konitan on September 30, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Ayase Haruka is currently visiting Rome, Italy with Fujiki Naohito to film for their upcoming movie “Hotaru no Hikari” which is scheduled to be released in early summer 2012. In recently released photos, Ayase appeared in a wedding dress. As reported previously, this is the movie adaptation of popular TV drama.

The movie will feature the bustling honeymoon of Hotaru (Ayase) and her husband Takano (Fujiki) in Rome. They filmed at famous places for “Roman Holiday“, and just like Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, they were driving around the city on a scooter Vespa.

Many tourists’ eyes were riveted on those “Japanese Hepburn&Gregory.” Fujiki felt a bit shy about that and said, “I was embarrassed to have pictures taken of me.“ On the other hand, Ayase seemed just happy with her first overseas filming and said, “It’s amazing filming in Rome in a wedding dress!”

As Ayase said that she and Fujiki are attuned to each other through its drama series, they make a perfect pair.

Ayase said, “I wish this movie will attract the young generation who don’t know “Roman Holiday”, and make them want to go to Rome.” Fujiki also commented with full of spirits, “Wherever we film, Rome make it into a great scene. With this great location, I want to make a wonderful movie.”

They will continue filming in Rome until the beginning of October.

Source & Image: SANSPO 1+2

Article courtesy of tokyohive

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 1st, '11, 20:55

Oh my, these pictures are so beautiful. Hotaru x bochu :wub: Can't wait for the movie

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Oct 20th, '11, 09:41

Promoting Hotaru no Hikari the movie:

(pics courtesy of hitomi #1 at jdorama.com)

And the drama poster for Sengyou Shufu Tantei:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Oct 23rd, '11, 03:11

I hope there will be some romantic signs between them in the movie because HNH 2 was lacking that big time. I really want to watch Sengyou Shufu Tantei. I hope it will get subbed.

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Oct 24th, '11, 08:34

iluvasiandrama wrote:I really want to watch Sengyou Shufu Tantei. I hope it will get subbed.
You're in luck. Episode 1 has been subbed :) You can look for it in the Subtitles forum.

Some pics of Fujiki from Sengyou Shufu Tantei:

sunflower63

Post by sunflower63 » Apr 12th, '12, 16:08

HI all, another Fujiki fan here as I discovered him in Hotaru no Hikari. I have to say that I was not too impressed with his last drama of 2011, whereas I am very curious to see him in the taiga drama Taira no Kiyomori. I have already watched the first five episodes (as the others haven't been subbed as yet) and it seems that Fujiki has a really nice role on there. I can't wait to see the film shot in Rome as I am Italian. It will be interesting to see how they adapted the story to the setting.