Masuda Takahisa

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 02:53

@deshou: ooo, u gotta listen to his song with tegoshi,miso soup.

deshou

Post by deshou » Feb 27th, '07, 03:05

Japanese_alcoholic wrote:@deshou: ooo, u gotta listen to his song with tegoshi,miso soup.
Thanks for the link!! Took a while to load, but its really a must listen :D Its a really good song, great voices, and in english too!! wow ~glad they put the lyrics though~~

*serching for more**

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 03:07

did u knw he is in a band named NEWS?

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 03:09

Japanese_alcoholic wrote:@deshou: ooo, u gotta listen to his song with tegoshi,miso soup.
I love that song!!! So cute (especially when Massu finishes the end of his Misso Soup) I love his face expressions!
deshou, I would recommend It's BAD: and Akatsuki: Massu sounds good and looks GREAT in both :wub: :wub:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 03:15

nilu20 wrote:
I love that song!!! So cute (especially when Massu finishes the end of his Misso Soup) I love his face expressions!
deshou, I would recommend It's BAD: and Akatsuki: Massu sounds good and looks GREAT in both :wub: :wub:
*faints from all the hotness* i love his smile. and his chubby cheeks. every time i see him, i always have the urge to pinch them endlessly. :lol

deshou

Post by deshou » Feb 27th, '07, 03:26

Yeah, he is definitely hot, no doubt about that :cheers:

Thanks for the links nilu20, both were great!! B-A-D, lol, but think I liked Akatsuki better, mean the song itself.

Aha, ok, so the group is named NEWS, didnt know that :-) How many people are in the group? Guess he was singing with Tegoshi in Miso Soup, so one more there

Also, do they have something to do with Jonnhy E? I remembered a couple of performances of Arashi and stuff, mostly because of the outfits and the boys dancing in the back, but maybe its just a coincidence...?

Cindydes

Post by Cindydes » Feb 27th, '07, 03:37

holy ****..

he must be taller now, i mean, theres no way he is that short....esp when i see him stand next to yamapi...

*shocked*

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Feb 27th, '07, 03:38

deshou wrote:Aww, I just found out about Massu a couple of weeks ago, when I watched Dandori!! His smile is great, really :lol Now I have watched Waraeru Koi and like him even more hehe

In, the meantime, I dunno anything about his music career... Can u people recommend a good song or something??

Btw, there is some stuff on this site, http://www.massuki.com, check it out!! :-)
Yup, there're stuff in there. I'll be uploading some today including "It's Bad" Performance and some subbed files. =)

Listen to "Zutto" and "Sunadokei", those are my favorite songs. And the Akatsuki perf of Massu is really nice, too!

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 03:39

there are currently six memebers in NEWS. they are:Yamashita tomohisa(a.k.a yamapi), Nishikado Ryo (did i spell his first name right?), Masuda Takahisa, Tegoshi Yuya, Koyama Keiichiro, and Shigeaki Kato. there used to be 9 memebers when they first debuted, but he left cuz sumthing about education. Then there were 8 members, Kusano Hironori and Uchi Hiroki. Uchi was caught underage drinking and Kusano was accused of underage drinking. they were both pulled out of the group last year and put one level below the associates(or was it the junior? i dont remember)

yeah, they are in the talent agency called Johnny's Entertainment. heres a link to one of
her's a link to a song with all nine memebers:

their songs with all eight memebers:

and heres a song with the 6 memebers:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 27th, '07, 03:47

-can't get her mind to wrap around the fact that someone here doesn't know NEWS- x_x

Hopefully Tego is taller now, yeah.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 03:48

deshou wrote:Yeah, he is definitely hot, no doubt about that :cheers:

Thanks for the links nilu20, both were great!! B-A-D, lol, but think I liked Akatsuki better, mean the song itself.

Aha, ok, so the group is named NEWS, didnt know that :-) How many people are in the group? Guess he was singing with Tegoshi in Miso Soup, so one more there

Also, do they have something to do with Jonnhy E? I remembered a couple of performances of Arashi and stuff, mostly because of the outfits and the boys dancing in the back, but maybe its just a coincidence...?
Your welcome! There are suposed to be 8 members, but 2 are suspended (Uchi Hiroki and Kusano Hironori :cry: ) So now there are 6 members. They are part of Johnny's E so I guess they have something to do with them. If your looking for songs from newS, my favorites are:
1.Yume no Kazu Dake Ai ga Umareru
2. I.ZA.NA.I.ZU.KI
3. Party Time
4. Cherish
and I'm gonna stop there because if I go on.....I won't stop :P I just love newS, so I can't help it. LOL

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 27th, '07, 03:54

Also, no particular order:
1.) Sayaendou
2.) Hoshi wo Mezashite
3.) Fiesta
4.) Hadashi no Cinderella Boy

deshou

Post by deshou » Feb 27th, '07, 04:06

Thanks for all the info u people are giving me, really. I will definitely watch the videos and listen to them to catch up with.. NewS...
A lot of thing happened to the band in such a small amount of time, right? Good they dont give up.

Well, actually, I knew Yamapi, Nishikido and Uchi Hiroki from dramas already!! Funny I didnt relate them before :scratch: Massu is still my favourite though

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 04:06

Here is a link to a Touch album medley. I feel better when I watch this because it has all 8 members. They are all so cute! :wub:

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Feb 27th, '07, 04:11

Ok here's the wikipedia of news http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewS

and www.massuki.com is my personal fansite dedicated to massu of course. =)

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 04:14

The most recent medley that I have found from newS is this one: It took place on Feb 16, 2007 they are all such hotties :wub: :wub:

deshou

Post by deshou » Feb 27th, '07, 04:16

mhaellix wrote:Ok here's the wikipedia of news http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewS

and www.massuki.com is my personal fansite dedicated to massu of course. =)

Ah, I was wondering if it was your own site!! Great job :lol
Hope you didnt mind me putting here the link a few posts ago

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Feb 27th, '07, 04:24

@deshou - nah I don't mind at all. Spread the luv!!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 27th, '07, 12:29

Ooh, I love that medley from the 16th. Only thing that bugs me is in Hoshi wo Mezashite, everyone goes up while Tego (I think it's him) goes down, and I'm like,"o.o -flinch-". Great medley, though. Ooh two more pages added to this thread! Masu deserves more love than what he gets.

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 28th, '07, 00:31

@mhaellix: i love ur site! espicially love the gallery. 'who took my food?' lmfao. :lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Feb 28th, '07, 00:43

im not reaLLy a fan of massuda but i think he is getting cuter!!

uhm.. is he best of friends with tegoshi?

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 28th, '07, 00:52

karin-chan wrote:im not reaLLy a fan of massuda but i think he is getting cuter!!

i think so. i see him in a lot of pictures with tegoshi. but he was really gud friends with kusano. poor kusano, he got de-promoted. :cry:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 28th, '07, 00:57

Well I believe Johnny will give Kusano and Uchi their rightful places back. What's the point in letting them come back at all if they don't? If I were them, and old man was making me be a trainee and not planning to give me back my spot in NEWS, I'd say screw him and quit. No point in staying.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 1st, '07, 04:28

Gorahgurl wrote:Well I believe Johnny will give Kusano and Uchi their rightful places back. What's the point in letting them come back at all if they don't? If I were them, and old man was making me be a trainee and not planning to give me back my spot in NEWS, I'd say screw him and quit. No point in staying.
Same here. I hate to admit this, but newS is like nothing without kusano and uchi. One thing I don't get is, if kusano was only "accused" of underaged drinking, why was he suspended? i don't think Johnny is acting very fairly......I bet he was a trouble maker too when he was young. :lol

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 1st, '07, 04:36

Japanese_alcoholic wrote:
karin-chan wrote:im not reaLLy a fan of massuda but i think he is getting cuter!!

i think so. i see him in a lot of pictures with tegoshi. but he was really gud friends with kusano. poor kusano, he got de-promoted. :cry:
WOW that is sooo weird! I totally thought massu and tegoshi were best friends! Not only do they appear in photos and magazines together, but they also sing together. i would never imagine kusano and massu being "good" friends. oh well......I'm over it :D Does anyone know until when uchi and kusano are suspended? :unsure:

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 1st, '07, 04:52

actaullly seems like maru(from kat-tun) is more of a best friend with massu. they "hang out together quite often"massu's own words. :D

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 1st, '07, 05:02

shama129 wrote:actaullly seems like maru(from kat-tun) is more of a best friend with massu. they "hang out together quite often"massu's own words. :D
Are you serious? WOW now I am REALLY REALLY confused!!! LOL thanx for the info :P

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 1st, '07, 05:14

nilu20 wrote:The most recent medley that I have found from newS is this one: It took place on Feb 16, 2007 they are all such hotties :wub: :wub:
awwwww i loved that MS performance :]]

u can DL it somewhere...i just cant figure out where. haha. but if anyone wants it i can upload it :]

also there's a subbed version of their talk and everything on the 16th on crunchyroll

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=34080

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 1st, '07, 05:14

no prob. but im still not sure though. i read this in a translated jweb quite a while ago. but if they r from different groups but hand out alot together then it must mean they are good friends ne?

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 1st, '07, 05:25

shama129 wrote:no prob. but im still not sure though. i read this in a translated jweb quite a while ago. but if they r from different groups but hand out alot together then it must mean they are good friends ne?
yeah that's so true. The same goes for Yamapi, kame and jin, except kame and jin are in the same band. :roll

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 1st, '07, 05:33

bl00_4ng31 wrote:
nilu20 wrote:The most recent medley that I have found from newS is this one: It took place on Feb 16, 2007 they are all such hotties :wub: :wub:
awwwww i loved that MS performance :]]

u can DL it somewhere...i just cant figure out where. haha. but if anyone wants it i can upload it :]

also there's a subbed version of their talk and everything on the 16th on crunchyroll

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=34080
You know what, when i watched that medley for the 100th time, i noticed that Arashi was behind that man and woman in the very beginning. i was like Oh my gosh! That's Matsujun, Aiba, Sho, and Ohno (Nino wasn't there I guess :cry: ) So yeah i was really excited.

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Mar 1st, '07, 05:48

Actually Nino was there, he was just late. =)

They were also the guest at ms the week after that. They performed love so sweet, and they got the number 1 spot for Top Singles (which isn't really much of a surprise)

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 1st, '07, 06:11

mhaellix wrote:Actually Nino was there, he was just late. =)

They were also the guest at ms the week after that. They performed love so sweet, and they got the number 1 spot for Top Singles (which isn't really much of a surprise)
Now I get it..... :whistling: i love their song! Love So Sweet is such a nice song (plus its the theme song for HYD2 :P ) Arashi is my second favorite band except it's tied with KAT-TUN :wub:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 1st, '07, 06:13

here's some cute/fun/adorable/etcetc info on massu for those that havnt seen it yet :]]]

# Taken from Tegoshi's Asian Fantatics Forum:

* It's been about 2 years since you guys have debuted.. who hasn't changed at all?
Pi: I think we've all changed.. we've become more mature.
Kei: yamaP.. him and his going my way personality.
Ryo: Massu and his hair style!!! (LOL) Please change it soon.
Shige: Massu hasn't changed at all.. and i can't say his sense of style has gotten better either. (LOL)
Kusa: Massu's face nor personality has changed.. but that's what so great about him.
Massu: Probably me. it doesn't matter what people say.. i'll always be me.
Tego: Massu hasn't changed! but i like him that way so please don't change!
* What's something new you noticed about Massu?
Pi: He seems really macho, but i never see him doing push ups.
Kei: He worries alot. He's always like "i hope it's ok..."
Ryo: He's not obsessed, but he does care about his mom alot. This is a good thing.
Shige: He's actually not as happy as people think he is (LOL)
Kusa: He's really nice when we're alone.
Massu: to tell you the truth.. i actually CHANGED MY HAIR.
Tego: i used to think he wasn't outgoing, but i was surprised that he became friends with everyone on the set of our new drama.

credits to: http://chiyoko86.wetpaint.com/page/Masuda+Takahisa

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 1st, '07, 12:26

Ryo is always ragging on EVERYONE's hairstyle. =P

I noticed that was Arashi the second time I watched it. What scared me was I didn't see Nino, then thought that the scary pink person next to them with the littlefuzzy antennas was him rofl. Then he walked up to them after Hoshi wo Mezashite and I'm like,"Oh ok. Phew!"

You don't have to be in the same group to be good friends with each other. =3 Maru's cool!

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Mar 1st, '07, 15:15

Maru's my fave in Kat-tun!

I watched the whole MS, it's so funny, especially when NEWS was saying that Arashi's performance was "fresh" and Jun's like, "Ryo isn't like this! He's usually mean!" And Ryo's like," that's not true at all!" I could pinch Ryo's face!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 2nd, '07, 02:34

bl00_4ng31 wrote:here's some cute/fun/adorable/etcetc info on massu for those that havnt seen it yet :]]]

# Taken from Tegoshi's Asian Fantatics Forum:

* It's been about 2 years since you guys have debuted.. who hasn't changed at all?
Pi: I think we've all changed.. we've become more mature.
Kei: yamaP.. him and his going my way personality.
Ryo: Massu and his hair style!!! (LOL) Please change it soon.
Shige: Massu hasn't changed at all.. and i can't say his sense of style has gotten better either. (LOL)
Kusa: Massu's face nor personality has changed.. but that's what so great about him.
Massu: Probably me. it doesn't matter what people say.. i'll always be me.
Tego: Massu hasn't changed! but i like him that way so please don't change!
* What's something new you noticed about Massu?
Pi: He seems really macho, but i never see him doing push ups.
Kei: He worries alot. He's always like "i hope it's ok..."
Ryo: He's not obsessed, but he does care about his mom alot. This is a good thing.
Shige: He's actually not as happy as people think he is (LOL)
Kusa: He's really nice when we're alone.
Massu: to tell you the truth.. i actually CHANGED MY HAIR.
Tego: i used to think he wasn't outgoing, but i was surprised that he became friends with everyone on the set of our new drama.

credits to: http://chiyoko86.wetpaint.com/page/Masuda+Takahisa
LOL THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!!! :lol :lol :lol I love that part where Massu says "to tell you the truth.. i actually CHANGED MY HAIR." He is such a BAKA!!!! :lol :lol That made my day! Thanx a lot for that bl00_4ng31!!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 2nd, '07, 02:55

mhaellix wrote:Maru's my fave in Kat-tun!

I watched the whole MS, it's so funny, especially when NEWS was saying that Arashi's performance was "fresh" and Jun's like, "Ryo isn't like this! He's usually mean!" And Ryo's like," that's not true at all!" I could pinch Ryo's face!
LOL Jun is so weird! But that's why I love him :wub: Does anyone know where I can get the "pumpkin" song by massu? I really want to see the pv and watch massu eat (again :P )

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 2nd, '07, 05:19

this thread is finally becoming active. heres a cute clip of massu from backstage during the Summary. its so cutee.

look at his smexyy bod and tego laughing like a dork :wub:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 2nd, '07, 05:30

shama129 wrote:this thread is finally becoming active. heres a cute clip of massu from backstage during the Summary. its so cutee.

look at his smexyy bod and tego laughing like a dork :wub:
That is such a cute clip.......but I think it was posted earlier. Oh well...he still has a hot and sexy body :wub: I am so happy that this thread is moving on cause Massu needs the attention. i'm pretty sure that around 1 month ago, we were on like page 7. So we came up like 6 pages, :cheers: Can't wait for it to get into the 100's!!!!! :w00t:

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 2nd, '07, 05:35

well at the rate its going it might take awhile to get to 100.. but once there new cds out im sure it'll pick up in here once again.it would be moving alot faster if he had acted in a current drama though.

and didn't know it was posted earlier.must have missed it. but heres another one:

massu's silly drumming. omg i just love his smile :wub:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 2nd, '07, 05:48

shama129 wrote:well at the rate its going it might take awhile to get to 100.. but once there new cds out im sure it'll pick up in here once again.it would be moving alot faster if he had acted in a current drama though.

and didn't know it was posted earlier.must have missed it. but heres another one:

massu's silly drumming. omg i just love his smile :wub:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol OMG I can't stop LAUGHING!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol Massu is soooo hilarious!!!!!! I love the part with the drums!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol OMG This is the funniest thing that I have EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MASSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 2nd, '07, 07:41

thanks to those who answered my question about massu-tego bestfriends thingy.. ^_^

hmm.. MASSU has a singLe?! [just Like daite senorita of yamapi]

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Mar 2nd, '07, 07:48

its more then a song he sang at SC. tehehe, its bad. haha what a good performamce <333

oOo and from what i have read from the magazines, Massu has gotten taller (;
he is around.... 5'7ish now. so yay for all us tall girls out there!!!
gawd, im happy to see the Massu thread alive again!

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 2nd, '07, 08:31

x_resa wrote:its more then a song he sang at SC. tehehe, its bad. haha what a good performamce <333

oOo and from what i have read from the magazines, Massu has gotten taller (;
he is around.... 5'7ish now. so yay for all us tall girls out there!!!
gawd, im happy to see the Massu thread alive again!
yayyyyyyyyyyyy massu :lol

his solo "pumpkin" is the cutest thing ever!! :]]]]

aznangelchick222

Post by aznangelchick222 » Mar 2nd, '07, 08:35

MASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ^^
KAWAII i love how all his songs
have to do with food LOL but
its not fair that he eats so much
and yet stays as skinny as a
stick and like is so freakin buff
he can do 99 push ups in a
minute T.T NOT FAIRRRRR
japanese guys are so skinny
but BUFF...thats HOTT :wub: :wub:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 2nd, '07, 08:44

aznangelchick222 wrote:MASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ^^
minute T.T NOT FAIRRRRR
teheheheheeee :]]]

massu's such a little kid but he's so freaking buff :lol :lol :lol

i love his 99 push-ups

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 2nd, '07, 10:34

I know! His buffness so does not match his adorable face. XD When I first saw his muscles, I was like o_0 I think most of us fangirls are initially shocked at Massu's muscles. :P

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Mar 2nd, '07, 15:06

I haven't seen any vids of pumpkin yet, but I've dl-ed the song. Massu's just too cute!!!

He's always been buff. I remember watching a Ya3 episode with the "Tickle Thing", Massu was tickling Yabu and Yabu says that Massu's hand is rough and big! ROFL

And of course when they were answering, they were supposed to form a word ending with kkori, the first round Massu says "nikkori" which means smile, and we all know Massu is popular for his smile, the next round he says "mokkori" which means "erection" and everyone was just shocked because he says something like that after saying something cute. And I think for about 10 more episodes he was called "mokkori", I think they still did it even after Takki phoned asking them to stop it! LOL. Of course on the same tickling machine, Kusa almost wet his pants. That was precious!!

Anybody else saw this?

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 2nd, '07, 23:30

Ahaha, I can't say that I have. XD

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 3rd, '07, 02:48

mhaellix wrote:I haven't seen any vids of pumpkin yet, but I've dl-ed the song. Massu's just too cute!!!

He's always been buff. I remember watching a Ya3 episode with the "Tickle Thing", Massu was tickling Yabu and Yabu says that Massu's hand is rough and big! ROFL

And of course when they were answering, they were supposed to form a word ending with kkori, the first round Massu says "nikkori" which means smile, and we all know Massu is popular for his smile, the next round he says "mokkori" which means "erection" and everyone was just shocked because he says something like that after saying something cute. And I think for about 10 more episodes he was called "mokkori", I think they still did it even after Takki phoned asking them to stop it! LOL. Of course on the same tickling machine, Kusa almost wet his pants. That was precious!!

Anybody else saw this?
Where did you get the "Pumpkin" song? I have been looking for it EVERYWHERE. I even got so mad about not finding it that i started looking under cups and bowls. :lol I haven't seen the clip but it sounds hilarious. i still can't get over the clip of him at Shounen Club trying to play the drums :lol :lol :lol

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 4th, '07, 04:30

aznangelchick222 wrote:MASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ^^
minute T.T NOT FAIRRRRR
99 push ups? That is so not fair! But I'm glad that he is really buff because we get to enjoy his body. :P I wish he starred in HYD 2. That would be so hilarious because he would show his talent of eating food :lol :lol

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 00:54

He's so cute! I love him so much. He was so cute with Tegoshi in Tegomas! I love Miso soup! Also chocolate was cute!!!!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 9th, '07, 02:35

VelexaSatanya wrote:He's so cute! I love him so much. He was so cute with Tegoshi in Tegomas! I love Miso soup! Also chocolate was cute!!!!
yeah he looked really adorable in Miso Soup. His voice is so smooth and gentle that you just can't help fangirling over him :wub: :wub:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 9th, '07, 02:44

hey nilu, wuts up?
massu is adorable. i wish this thread was more active :-( . massu deserves more. well, maybe this thread will become active if tegomasu releases a new single.

Winly

Post by Winly » Mar 9th, '07, 02:56

mhaellix wrote:I haven't seen any vids of pumpkin yet, but I've dl-ed the song. Massu's just too cute!!!

Anybody else saw this?
LOL XD

I'm going to search it in YouTube right now. I hope I can find it. But OMG, I really can't believe he said that O_O

Have you watched the clips about princesses and nurses (cosplay) in Ya-Ya-yah?
XD

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 9th, '07, 03:03

i watched the princess the one but not the nurse one. they looks soo kawaiiiii.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 9th, '07, 03:04

hmmm.... i cant reLate with what you guys are saying... anyway iLL just ask if he reaLLy speaks in EngLish or he and Tego just memorized the Miso Soup...

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 9th, '07, 03:10

Winly wrote:

Anybody else saw this?
LOL XD

I'm going to search it in YouTube right now. I hope I can find it. But OMG, I really can't believe he said that O_O

XD

AHHHH MASSU IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: I loved his pose!!!! So HOT!!!XD He was in the pink dress right? So cute! I seriously love him more and more everyday!!!! :wub: :wub:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 9th, '07, 03:16

lolz, kusano tipped at the end. it was so adorable. all of them dressed in princess outfits. tego actually looked like a girl. XD

Winly

Post by Winly » Mar 9th, '07, 03:22

I also liked the pose of Masu in the nurse cosplay LOL :lol

And in the princess cosplay, Tegoshi looks so kawaii~~ :wub: It seems the outfit of The Beauty and The Beast. And yes, Masu is the pink one.
Last edited by Winly on Mar 9th, '07, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Mar 9th, '07, 03:24

Don't know if it's available in youtube, and even if it was, there's no subtitles. I was planning to sub it before, but never finished coz' there's too many people talking at the same time.

I've seen the nurses and princess, I love it! I've seen almost all Ya-ya-yah episode before june 2006, afterwards it just got boring that I stopped watching completely.

My favorite episodes are the ones with Massu as "hani" and Shoon as "dahling" especially when shoon picked massu up but dropped him... rofl!
Winly wrote:

Anybody else saw this?
LOL XD

XD

Winly

Post by Winly » Mar 9th, '07, 03:37

^ I hope I can find it ^__^ But if I don't find it, for sure I will find a lot of funny things to watch
:lol

Most of the clips there aren't subs, but when people explain the main idea that's all I need ^__^ So thank you so much for explaining the clip (=^__^=)

I also like that clips, I think it's called AiQ (Honey & Darling). In YouTube there were like 6 of them. They were so funny and cute~

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 9th, '07, 03:45

i 've seen the clips of them dressed as princesses as well but i have to say tego was the best looking girl.lol. and then there was one where they were dressed as grannies XD XD

btw i just gotta say the pics of massu in the NewS calender are soo hotttttt. i want his starry pants sooo badly.

Winly

Post by Winly » Mar 9th, '07, 05:14

^ It seems they did a lot of cosplay ^__^

I found the clip about the hands of Massu :lol

EDIT:

I coudn't find the other clip :unsure: But I found:

Ai Q:

Domoto Brothers Clip:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 10th, '07, 02:33

Winly wrote:^ It seems they did a lot of cosplay ^__^

I found the clip about the hands of Massu :lol

EDIT:

I coudn't find the other clip :unsure: But I found:

Ai Q:

Domoto Brothers Clip:

HAHAHA!! The one with Massu getting tickled was SOOO hilarious!!! :lol :lol He looked sooo cute!!! :wub:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 10th, '07, 02:37

I saw the coolset video ever just now. It was a summary opening by KAT-TUN, newS, and the YAx3. I LOVED the part where they fly! :w00t:
Here it is:

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Mar 10th, '07, 02:50

I love the summary! You should download the subbed of the Summary Backstage by BNS. I think I have it on my site!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 10th, '07, 02:54

mhaellix wrote:I love the summary! You should download the subbed of the Summary Backstage by BNS. I think I have it on my site!
On massuki.com? I think I'll get it later. Did you put subtitles on it? That was the first time that I watched part of the Summary. So I'm not really familiar to it. :P

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Mar 10th, '07, 03:26

nilu20 wrote:
mhaellix wrote:I love the summary! You should download the subbed of the Summary Backstage by BNS. I think I have it on my site!
On massuki.com? I think I'll get it later. Did you put subtitles on it? That was the first time that I watched part of the Summary. So I'm not really familiar to it. :P
Not me, but Baka No Sekai, they have really good subs

Grc733

Post by Grc733 » Mar 10th, '07, 03:48

hi everybody I'm recently new to the love that is Masu-kun, but I've been hearing about summary for awhile I was wondering if anybody knew where I could download the whole performance.

Isn't Masu-kun cute I love his parts in the new NewS song, I love his voice period :wub: :wub:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 10th, '07, 18:35

mhaellix wrote:
nilu20 wrote:
Not me, but Baka No Sekai, they have really good subs
Oh ok. Thanx I just love Massu in Dandori. Thanx for the subs. He is such a baka in it....but that's why I love him :wub: :wub:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 13th, '07, 01:14

Massu is mine I tell ya!!! :lol
Attachments
All Mine!!!
All Mine!!!
My Massu!!.JPG (162.54 KiB) Viewed 4673 times

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Mar 13th, '07, 01:19

well, i gotta admit, it is a good pic of him. but i have some of my own.hehehe

cutebia

Post by cutebia » Mar 13th, '07, 01:28