Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 07:56

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 07:57

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 07:58

TRANS: Tatsuya Ueda on fall fashion

From Duet Nov 2006

For this season, a long sleeved chesterfield JK with tight jeans gives a fresh, balanced look.

--- How's the outfit that you are wearing today?

Long jacket on stretched denims...it feels like I hardly ever get to wear this kind of thing. But these types of pretty clothes are also cool. Since I don't have any of this type of outfit, it makes me want to get myself one. You see---all the denims that I have are torn. So when I wear this kind of clothing, it makes me feel like going to a party or something like that...Well, if I actually get this, I'd probably not wear it. My hair's always ruffled (unkempt). (lol)

--- Ueda san, you look good in black (clothes), right?

Yeah. Strangely, black looks good on me (lol). Even before, I've always liked monotone colors, those were the only types of clothes that I would wear, and these fit me to a tee. Actually, yesterday Nakamaru and I went shopping, I bought an inner top ( tank top) and a stole (long scarf), just like you expected, both were in black. The top is chic and when accessorized with a belt-- looks quite fashionable. For certain occassions like when I go out to watch a show, my clothes need to look sharp, right? Even for those kinds of events, just put a jacket on top of this inner shirt and it would look good. Me, I'm the type of guy who doesn't look good in a suit; it doesn't bring out any individuality, so I don't like it.

--- For this season( autumn), what kind of clothes do you want to wear?

If it's plain and simple, any will do. I'd really like to wear rough clothes like T-shirt, exercise gear ( sports type clothes like Yankumi's in Gokusen) and a cap. I buy a lot of clothes, but practically most of these are for tv or magazine photoshoots (lol). You see--it's just that I'd like to avoid people thinking that " Ueda kun looks so weird" if they see me dressed so sloppy.

--- What items will complete your look this autumn?

For autumn, I was thinking of wearing a muffler ( scarf worn around the neck for warmth) even before it gets that cold. I've said it before, I think it's cool to wear a muffler over a short-sleeved top. Ahmm, other stuff? Like maybe sunglasses. Yeah, yesterday, I bought a pair...I'm such a strange guy. I went along with Nakamaru and bought it out of impulse... it's so huge. When I tried it out at home...aahmm, I'd definitely not wear it anywhere (lol).

---Lastly, can you tell us what you have been up to lately?

As usual, I just totally go to the boxing gym~. If I have even some free time, I'd go and train some more. Ahh, just recently I went to a fireworks display. We (his family) have 4 golden retrievers.
One goes to a school to learn "agility racing" for obstacle races. It was this school's fireworks party that I went to, with a friend of mine from the neighborhood. It was sooo fun. Uhmm, then ...me and my friend were saying that we'd go to the beach (sea) , but we ended up not going. Oh well, too bad. That's about it for today (lol).

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:00

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:02

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:03

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:05

KuroiUsagi wrote:
ciantella wrote:Image

pfffft! hahahahaa lol..tsk tsk tsk Ueda! Wait until you get home! No need to tease the ladies! You're already a drool material as it is!! lol.
puhahahaha lol.
:mrgreen:
.. :shocked:... WTF ARE YOU DOING UEDA XDDD
hehehehe lol..

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:08

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:09

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:12

JINDA:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:15

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:16

Wink Up 2006-03 Kame, Ueda, Maru, Hina

Kame: During this joint stage play, I really haven't been able to talk to everyone in private.
Ueda: With Kame, it's basically just that we greet each other on stage. *laughs*
Kame: Yeah, we don't meet off stage.
Maru: Eh, is KAT-TUN like that?
Kame: Yes. I was always like that. Since way back it felt that way.
Ueda: It's certainly not like we meet a lot.
Kame: Aren't I hard to get to know?
Ueda: Okay, question: who's more difficult to get to know, Kame or Taguchi? *laughs*
Hina: (Answering immediately) That's Taguchi, right. *laughs*
Maru: That's not true. I already love Taguchi. *laughs*
Hina: But that's just Maru.
Ueda: Yeah, I think that's true. *laughs*
Hina: Maruyama from the West, Taguchi from the East. *laughs*
Kame: But Taguchi is great. He's so sociable.
Hina: Maru and Taguchi are really alike, from their character.
Kame: Taguchi's sociable, but he can keep a secret. Un, that kid is alright.
Hina: Yeah, he is discreet. Maru, too. But his chin sticks out a bit. *laughs* [AN: This is a joke in japanese. "kuchi katai" literally means "his mouth is hard" and implies that someone is discreet.]
Maru: True, true, because it sticks out, the words don't come out so smoothly. *laughs*
Kame: Ah, now that you say it, Taguchi's chin also sticks out a bit! That's why he is so discreet! *laughs*
Ueda: So his build has an influence on that. *laughs*
Hina: I see. Ah, that reminds me, recently I went to the public bath with Taguchi.
Maru: Ah, we went, we went, we went!
Hina: During the countdown rehearsal, when there was free time, together with Koyama the four of us.
Kame: Hee, really?
Hina: And we ate Shôronpô (steamed dumplings), but they were really bad. Ueda can tell.
Ueda: I heard you. You said they were so bad and then started to rant about them. *laughs*
Kame: Were they really so bad?
Hina: It was shocking. (In machine gun talk mode) He said 'Ah, I want to eat shôronpô~', so I said 'If you want to eat some, then order some', and when he was like 'Is it okay if I order two servings?', I said 'Two servings is fine, so go and order some. Two servings will be enough for four people'!
Ueda & Kame: Ahahaha! Yes~!
Hina: (Without stopping the machine gun talk mode) And then there were so many that came out. On each dish, there were three of them!
Ueda: Yes, three on each dish. *laughs*
Hina: Exactly! Then I said 'Okay, I'll go with the first one!' and took one, but then suddenly the crust on the underside came off just like that and the whole thing fell apart! From the middle, meat broth came pouring out!
Ueda & Kame: Ahahaha! (explosive laughter)
Hina: It couldn't be helped, so I just ate it like that. But when I ate it, it just tasted like medicinal plants! That was the limit!
Kame: That's great, Murakami-kun, just great! [AN: He says 'sugoi', so this is not really meant in a sarcastic way. I just couldn't think of another word!]
Ueda: And the point of the whole story was 'The crust of the shôronpô fell off and meat broth came out'. *laughs* I really think that Murakami-kun's story-telling ability is amazing, since he could earn so many laughs until now.
Kame: Lately, there appears to be a solo con boom at our jimusho. Murakami-kun should also do one! A solo talk show! *laughs*
Hina: Really? Ah, I want to do that, a solo talk show! *laughs*
Maru: That would be a completely new form of entertainment. *laughs*
Kame: You really should do it. Haven't you earned so much laughter just with the story about the shôronpô whose crust fell off? *laughs*
Ueda: I definitely want you to do it!
Hina: Thank you. But you know, those shôronpô, three of them cost 1260 yen!
Kame: Yeah, we got the shôronpô story by now. *laughs* With people, isn't it true that their character also shows in their faces? A bad guy for example, his face also looks bad.
Ueda: Aaah. (points at Kame's face)
Kame: Just wait a moment. *laughs* Eh, am I a bad guy?
Ueda: I lied, it was just a joke. *laughs*
Kame: It's not something to say for oneself, but I like to think that I do have humanity. *laughs* Murakami-kun has a really gentle face.
Hina: Eh, really? (with a forced smile) Do I look gentle?
Maru: You look like you are forcing a smile. *laughs*
Kame: Both of you have gentle faces.
Ueda: Yeah, Maru looks gentle.
Hina: Eh, 'Maru looks'!?
Ueda: Eh, ah, no... 'Maru too' ne. *laughs*
Hina: That's right, that's right!
Kame: When we acted together in Ôsaka, Maru-chan said surely we wouldn't be able go shopping and every morning he went to the convenience story and bought drinks for us. That's so sweet.
Maru: Ah yes, I did something like that. Eh, who's the nice one in KAT-TUN?
Ueda: There isn't such a person. *laughs*
Kame: No, there isn't! Everyone thinks of themselves that they are the best. *laughs* There's rivalry and frankness. *laughs* But well, in a good sense.
Hina: No, I think for a group that's really good.
Maru: Yeah. I think you can be envied if you can work together real hard like that as friends.
Hina: Speaking of that, though we're standing on the same stage, since our dressing rooms are on different floors, KAT-TUN and Eight never meet.
Ueda: That's right. It's not likely that all of us thirteen get together in one place like here in this studio today.
Hina: Yeah, it isn't. Which reminds me, the results of Ueda's training are really showing, you have great muscles.
Ueda: It's fantastic. Do you want to squeeze?
Kame: Ueda is quite stoic. In a good sense and in a bad sense, Ueda does things thoroughly until the end.
Ueda: I'm the type to become completely absorbed in something. That's why I sometimes take a bad turn too.
Hina: But I think that it's a good thing to become so absorbed in something. Because I'm the type whose eye gets caught by many different things. Ueda is stubborn, isn't he.
Ueda: Yes. I don't listen to other people's opinion at all.
Maru: In Eight, Yassan is such a type of person. *laughs* He's also stubborn, but he's awkward.
Hina: True. He wants to play guitar, then he also wants to do design, I don't really get it / him. *laughs*
Ueda: I want to do singing, but also boxing. *laughs*
Hina: Recently, Yasu said all of a sudden 'I'm also interested in the job of a bartender.' *laughs*
Everyone: Ahahahaha! *explosive laughter*
Maru: I wonder which way he wants to pursue. *laughs*
Kame: With Ueda, there happened a lot in the past...
Ueda: Eh, something happened?
Kame: Hey, you got into fights and such.
Hina & Maru: Woah, there happened something like that!
Kame: Way back, we beat each other up once.
Hina: Eh, what, really!? That's great, somehow.
Kame: It isn't like that now. We used to be really normal boys back then. *laughs*
Ueda: Right, right, when we got pissed off, we fought... such a pure fight. *laughs*
Kame: I don't think we could fight like that anymore now.
Hina: That may be true, not anymore. We haven't had a fight like that until now, though we fight verbally.
Kame: But since Eight was founded when you were Juniors, you have become stronger as a group. A group like us, we were just some backdancers who were put together...
Hina: When Yoko, Subaru and I, the three of us, were together, we quarrelled constantly, but ever since Eight was founded, we didn't do so anymore.
Maru: I didn't have any problems with Yassan, Ôkura or Ryô-chan. What peaceful times. *laughs*
Kame: Eight often go out and eat together, right? KAT-TUN wouldn't ever do that, everyone together. Especially Ueda and I often don't join the others. *laughs* Though I do think I'd want to go out and eat together with Eight...
Hina: Would you go if we invited you?
Kame: I would!
Ueda: Me, I often go to the gym lately, so if I can make time, I go there.
Kame: Yeah. It may be that Ueda and I just value our private time more.
Maru: Aah, I understand.
Hina: I'm sorry. It's just speculation on my part, but I think that Kame and I might resemble each other. I just wanted to scheme a little bit. *laughs* [AN: Um, I don't really think I got that right. ^^; If anyone knows what he means, please enlighten me! The japanese text: ごめんな。勝手な思いこみなんやけど、オレとカメって、ちょっと似てるとこあるんちゃうかなって思ってるのよ。オレは、カメをほんのちょっと腹黒くした感じ.]
Everyone: Ahahaha! *explosive laughter*
Kame: That's funny! And I like it that Murakami-kun can say that without hesitation. You know, you create the same kind of atmosphere that my older brother does. When I met him recently, I felt that very strongly.
Hina: Heee, is that so.
Kame: Yes. An aura like from a good person.
Hina: I'm just the 'like from' though. *laughs* [AN: Kame uses "ii hito ppoi", Hina answers "ore ha ppoi dake ya"]
Kame: You didn't need to make it that clear. *laughs*
Ueda: Could it be that Murakami-kun gets told so often that he is a good person that he feels the need to rebel against that?
Murakami: No, I don't think that something like a completely good person exists in this world. But you know, being told that you're a good person creates pressure! That's why I don't want to use those words very often. But someone whose gentleness you can feel even without words... that's much better. To say it clearly, I want to become someone like that.
Everyone: Oh, I see...
Maru: Murakami-kun said before that you and Kame resemble each other. Which part do you mean?
Hina: Kame is really earnest. He pays close attention even to the details.
Kame: Ah, a part of me might be like that.
Hina: If I should name a part of us that's alike, it would be this paying attention to the details. I'm someone who wants to tell the other members 'Please pay a bit more attention there!'
Ueda: You really might resemble each other in that part. Kame also takes his job seriously.
Kame: It's true that I used to complain about the other members back when KAT-TUN was founded. 'Please do this, please do that', I said stuff like that, but recently I came to think it's good like it is. Everyone of KAT-TUN possesses professional knowledge now... Of course, if someone really makes a mistake, I say it, but otherwise I let the others do their job.
Maru: You really take your job seriously.
Kame: Because KAT-TUN had the lowest profile for a long time.
Murakami: No no, we also have quite the low profile. There was also a time when we didn't even appear in the magazines.
Kame: Eh, is that true? I thought you were always doing well!
Hina: That's absolutely not true! In the Junior TV shows back then, we were very serious about doing something ourselves. There used to be a show called '8ji da J', and in the first special project of that show, the Juniors all participated in a marathon. People like Takki were still very active then. But then Maru made the first place in that marathon. [AN: Before I create a false rumour because I didn't really understand the next sentence, I'll quote it in japanese first: 空気読めっちゅう話や. Does Hina mean to imply that Maru didn't 'read the mood' and won even though he wasn't supposed to? Or am I getting this completely wrong? Any help greatly appreciated! ^o^]
Ueda: Eeeh, really!?
Kame: Ahahaha, that's really great!
Maru: Yeah. I think everyone thought 'You, who the hell are you?' *laughs* But the ones who were really serious about doing something with their own strength were us. *laughs*
Hina: Exactly! Even now that we have released a CD, our feelings are usually ガケっぷち. *laughs* [AN: Sorry, I don't have *any* clue what gakeppuchi means. ^^;]
Kame: Oh, I see. KAT-TUN also has to become stronger by and by. Today I learned a lot about Eight's past that I'd never have guessed, it was very interesting.
Ueda: Yes, it really was. If there's another opportunity like this, I want to know more about this in detail.
Hina: If you want stories of our past, there's lots. *laughs* In that case, I'll do a solo talk show with those stories! *laughs*

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:17

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:20

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:21

TaNakaDa

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:23

BOKURA NO MACHI DE
ぼくら の まち で。

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 11th, '08, 08:26

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 11th, '08, 15:44

ciantella wrote:Wink Up 2004-09 Sparkling Smile

KAT-TUN Sparkling Smile
Wink Up September 2004
Group talks: Ueda / Jin / Nakamaru, Kame / Junno / Kôki
Ueda: Oh, the three of us are all over twenty, so we're the adult team, aren't we?
Jin: Ah, really! Actually, today is my last day of being a teen, but when this magazine goes on sale, I'll already be twenty! It feels totally strange, knowing that I'll be twenty in a couple of hours...
Nakamaru: Jaa, Akanishi-kun, please give us a wonderful adult comment!
Jin: (very seriously) To be a man means... all men like octopus sushi. ... how was that?
Ueda & Nakamaru: ......
Jin: Hey, show some reaction, you octopuses! *laughs* Ah, I'm so good. *laughs*
Nakamaru: It's not about getting some kind of reaction! Listen: to be an adult man means... your back straightens. [AN: This has a kind of double meaning, also in the sense of standing up for yourself.] That's what an adult man is.
Jin: ... but for you and me both, both are true! *laughs*
Nakamaru: You realize that this nonsense talk is going to be published in a magazine? Our conversations are always total chaos, I'm always surprised with every issue that they manage to somehow make a flowing conversation out of this. *laughs*
Ueda: But our talk for the last issue was quite a success. Hey, we're really funny. *laughs* Though I think that the staff who have to make a text out of this are on the verge of throwing a fit. *laughs*
Jin: Though we haven't been yelled at so far, but somehow you can often feel that they're keeping it in. *laughs*
Ueda: But I read every comment, everything that's printed in each issue. That's a given. After all, this is the beloved Wink Up!
Nakamaru: What's up with you all of a sudden. *laughs* Ah, we're really a hopeless bunch! Okay, today I will direct our talk. Akanishi, what have you been up to lately?
Jin: ......
Nakamaru: ... ah okay! Ueda-kun, what about you?
Ueda: Huh, recently? I don't know...
Nakamaru: ... ah okay! Conversation over! *laughs* It's just no use, we don't progress a single step~~~!
Jin: That's why I said we should stick to the topic of me getting twenty.
Nakamaru: I don't want to! Talking just about you. *laughs*
Jin: Just look how you did managing the talk! Well okay, try to do it right this time!
Nakamaru: Ah I can do it! Okay, a topic. The topic is... my eyebrows. *laughs*
Jin: This isn't progressing. At. All. *laughs*
Ueda: (very seriously) Nakamaru's eyebrows are, well you know, he often gets told they're thick, but that's just because Japanese like well-formed eyebrows, right? So...
Jin: Why are you talking so seriously about Nakamaru's eyebrows. *laughs*Hey hey, look at the wound on my back! Doesn't it look really painful? That's a fighting injury! ... well no, actually that's a lie, in reality, I caught the edge of the closet when I was standing up. *laughs*
Nakamaru: (without much interest) Heeee. Nee, did you know? In Turkey, you put a piece of cube sugar in your mouth before you drink your tea.
Jin: Oh, I was going to feign disinterest, but, is that really true?
Nakamaru: It's true! I'm sorry, I'm someone who knows these tidbits of interesting info. [AN: To get the joke, you have to know that in japanese, "tidbits of info" means "mame chishiki", literally "beans knowledge". But "mame" also means "diligent" or "hardworking".]
Jin: Jaa, then you're new nickname is now 'beans'. By the way, in middle school I also had the nickname 'beans'.
Nakamaru: Eh? Why? Did you also like to collect pieces of knowledge?
Ueda: Not at all, it was just that he was so bean-like. *laughs*
Nakamaru: I knew it. It's just impossible to imagine a diligent Jin. *laughs*
Jin: What the hell are you saying? I'm sensitive in strange spots!
Ueda: Yeah, it's certainly true, you get mad about strange things. *laughs*
Nakamaru: Makes you want to say "O~i, don't get mad about something like that." That's very mame. *laughs* Akanishi is turning twenty too, so he surely will become an adult. Listen - an adult is not carried away by his surroundings, okay?
Jin: Of the three of us here, aren't you the one who gets carried away the most?
Nakamaru: That's not true~, I'm just adapting to the conversation!
Jin: You can't allow yourself such weak thinking ne.
(Kôki from the side: But it's a sign that you're an adult if you manage to adapt to the conversation around you from time to time.)
Jin: (in a flash) I am adapting.
Nakamaru: What now!! *laughs* Well, I'll stick to my policy of adapting, because if you don't and thus cause other people to feel uncomfortable, that's a sign of you still being a kid.
Jin: Hold on a moment! You make me feel uncomfortable every time I look at your face though.
Nakamaru: Ha? What's that supposed to mean! Sorry, that's a problem I can't do anything about! *laughs*
Ueda: (who has been watching the other two's verbal battle from the side, picks up his cellphone with one hand and says with a very cool voice) Ah, hello?
Nakamaru & Jin: (at the same time) You're in the middle of work!
Nakamaru: Woah, we said that in one breath! *laughs*
Ueda: Hahaha, I tricked you! You've been bantering all this time about nonsense, so I thought I'd have some fun.
Jin: That guy, I just don't get him.
Ueda: Ah! While we're at the topic of phones, Maruyama spilled on the Wink Up message board "Ueda-kun, your voice on the phone is very high when you've just woken up, ne." What's he thinking, I have an image to uphold! *laughs*
Jin: You know, Ueda is someone, the more you get to know him, the more you realize he has a certain flavour to him. *laughs*
Nakamaru: Uwah, I don't want to taste him. *laughs*
Ueda: I'm sorry, but there's nothing like a perfect man in this world, is there!?
Nakamaru: ... ha? I honestly have NO clue what you're on about. *laughs*
Ueda: Hey, Akanishi, how's your English? (after hearing from the staff that Akanishi who boasted with his English conversation skills didn't say a word at the Harry Potter press conference)
Nakamaru: What's this, you can't speak it after all!
Ueda: Ah, I don't want to cover for Akanishi, but it is certainly true that when you start learning English, you wonder about how to fit phrases together, and that chokes you in an actual conversation.
Jin: Sou sou! It was just too early for me to talk English at that location. *laughs* In Englisch, 会話 means conversation. I just don't want to embarrass myself when I speak English.
Nakamaru: Un, I get that! Akanishi, you can just shut up completely! *laughs* E~to, in Turkey, before you drink your tea...
Ueda: We already heard about that.
Jin: When I met Emma-chan at the Harry Potter press conference, I thought she was sooo cute.
Ueda: But how could you say to a fourteen-year-old girl "I really felt your sexiness." *laughs*
Jin: But I really felt it!!
Ueda: If I ever get to meet my beloved Avril Lavigne, I'll tell her in English "You have the same crocodile face as me." *laughs*
Nakamaru: Hahaha! That's a good one! By the way, today our conversation was as usual perfectly chaotic, wasn't it. *laughs*
Ueda: Don't worry, I'm sure the Wink Up staff will make something out of it!
Jin: And normally you don't talk like that in magazines. I'm sure the readers will appreciate and read with great interest, don't you think?
Nakamaru: It would be great if they did. We're also looking forward to reading this in the next issue! *laughs*

Kame: Here are KAT-TUN's remaining members in a three-people-unit, kind of like Tonisen and Kamisen. *laughs* [AN: Tonisen = Twentieth Century, Kamisen = Coming Century, both are trios within V6.] But since you can't call those guys over there adults at all, they're more like Puchitoni (= Petite Twentieth Century). *laughs*
Taguchi: You're right! They're all twenty years old, while we're not that far yet.
Kame: They're twenty years old, twenty years! They're already adults!
Taguchi: Waah, I don't want to become an adult like that...
Kôki: Taguchi, you just said that from the bottom of your heart, didn't you. *laughs*
Kame: But I get it! As a kid, you have the image that a twenty-year-old adult should behave more adult-like.
Taguchi: In reality, twenty-year-olds are adults at that time. Because they look for a job, properly wear suits and start to work, no?
Kame: Nee, if Jin were to become a business man, do you think anyone would hire him? This is an honest question though. *laughs*
Kôki: If I should give an honest answer, I think employers wouldn't hire not only Jin, but also Nakamaru and Ueda. *laughs*
Taguchi: For starters, Akanishi-kun can't use polite speech.
Kôki: Nakamaru is always late and gets fired. *laughs*
Kame: Unexpectedly, it's Ueda who seems most likely to handle life as a business man, isn't it?
Taguchi: Looks like that! I heard he even said "my respected school" when asked about it at the examination interview. [AN: Meaning in contrast to Jin, Ueda can speak politely.] I think Kôki is also unexpectedly able to handle it!
Kame: Ah, Kôki seems to be the kind of person who goes all out for business results. *laughs*
Kôki: Yeah. I'm the type to do his best when he truly wants to accomplish something, I think.
Kame: But it feels like you'd go to any lengths to get there. *laughs*
Kôki: If I'm doing it at all, I want to stand at the top! I'll do it! I really want to try being a car salesman.
Kame: I think I also could become a normal business man.
Taguchi: I think I could do it too. But I'd be plain all my life. *laughs*
Kôki: If you're going to do it, you have to climb to the top!
Taguchi: You say that, but the world is harsh...
Kame: So the three people who wouldn't survive in the world of the business man are KAT-TUN's older group. ... what a group. *laughs*
Kôki: If they're not careful, they won't even be hired by a hamburger store. *laughs* Jin will confuse the orders and if the guest complains, he'll go "Haa?" and jump at him instead. *laughs*
Taguchi: Ah, I could clearly envision that right now! *laughs*
Kame: And then when his boss gets angry at him, he'll use his strong "why-attack", going "Eh, whywhywhy? Nee, whywhywhy?" *laughs*
Kôki: And in the end he'll sulk, "I'm going to quit." Sorry Jin, for going so far in our what-if talk! *laughs*
Kame: But in KAT-TUN, everyone has thought at one point "I'm going to quit the Juniors!", right?
Kôki: Doesn't everyone think that at one point?
Taguchi: Eh, really!? I haven't thought that even once.
Kame: Oh okay. It appears Nakamaru also hasn't.
Kôki: I did at the time when KAT-TUN was founded, I guess. It was boring, somehow, I even said that to the manager. Then I was told that if I was discouraged by just something like that, I wouldn't get anywhere.
Kame & Taguchi: Oh~, what a good reply!
Kame: I thought countless times that I want to quit. But right now I don't think of anything else but being here. I think I want to live in this world for the rest of my life.
Taguchi: It's true. Hey, we get to experience lots of things that normal people don't. We even appear on television!
Kame & Kôki: ......
Taguchi: ... I think I went a bit overboard with the dramatical impression, I went to see Shônentai's "Playzone" yesterday, that's why. *laughs*
Kame: Ever since I've seen it, I've been singing the whole time. *sings* Maria, Maria, Mari~~~~~~~a! Higashiyama-san looked as if he felt great while he was singing that.
Kôki: Higashiyama-san has an amazing voice.
Taguchi: He really has. Add to that the live orchestra, wow. And......
Kame: (ignoring the conversation of the other two and singing fervently) Mari~~~~~~a~~~~~, Maria, Maria, Mari~~~a!
Kôki: I get it, you want to sing, now please stop! *laughs*
Taguchi: When you think about it, that the boss [Johnny] started wanting to found the Jimusho after watching that movie, it's an astonishing work, isn't it. [AN: They're talking about West Side Story.]
Kame: Yeah! The entertainment world never would have become so hot without it.
Kôki: Which reminds me, group fights like that are quite common in Johnnys stageplays, too, aren't they. Kanjani8 & KAT-TUN, or NEWS & KAT-TUN like in "Summary". *laughs*
Kame: In regards to the image, we're more like the slightly evil Sharks, right? *laughs*
Taguchi: The actor who played the role of the Shark's Bernardo, George Chakiris, really impressed me.
Taguchi: When I asked my mom if she knew "West Side Story", she said she loved George Chakiris.
Kame: When I asked my mother, she said she doesn't know anything but Takarazuka. *laughs* [AN: Takarazuka, commonly termed "all-female theatre revue", is still very popular in Japan, especially for its performances of "The rose of Versailles" (which some of us might know as "Lady Oscar") and its adaptation of "Shôjo Kakumei Utena", which is popular in the west as manga and anime. All roles are played by women, some of whom specialize in men's roles. Interestingly, Takarazuka attracts mainly women, who adore especially the actresses playing men as if they were men in reality too. The name "Takarazuka" stems from the first theater and the school, which are both located in Takarazuka, Hyôgo prefecture, near Ôsaka.]
Kame: It seems she used to be a very big fan. She admired dancing and always watched the Takarazuka Channel. Then she was snatched away by my father and started walking the road of a life of hard labour. *laughs*
Taguchi: Hee, that sounds impressive.
Kame: They married because they were so in love with each other. That's great, isn't it, to marry because you're in love! It's my ideal to be in love with my partner for a long time and then marry her!
Taguchi: What do you think about living together before you get married? I heard that it's better not to live together before marriage, because you end up separating.
Kame: Eh, isn't it good for exactly that reason? I think it's good because you get to know each other's character and lifestyle. If you split, that means that not marrying was the right choice after all, I think.
Kôki: I agree. For example, when you come home and the other person always went to sleep already, that's lonely. *laughs* If she has set out dinner and wrapped it so that I just need to pop it into the microwave, I'll be happy, but if there isn't anything to eat and the room is dark... if it's like that, you start re-thinking the whole marriage thing. *laughs*
Kame: At that time I'll just start singing. Maria, Maria... *sings*
Kôki: I got it, I got it! *laughs*
Kame: My father said when he comes home and my mother isn't there, he's completely useless. When she's not there, his mood worsens and he leaves a mess behind in the room. *laughs*
Kôki: Somehow, that's like a cat you don't pay attention to. *laughs*
Kame: My father is a kid. Today he also called my mom and invited her: "Let's go to the Tanabata festival together!" *laughs*
Taguchi: But that's great. It sounds so cute.
Kôki: Married couples who after years of marriage can have a conversation like that are great.
Kame: Before we knew it, the topic became marriage. *laughs* But anyway, in order to have a happy marriage, we have to do our best in our job for now!
credit: ricci http://ricci.bidan.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=469
i really like that article :D Nakamaru talks about TURKEY XD he mentiones us twice :D happi desu :wub: :wub: but i don't like Emma-chan part :glare:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 11th, '08, 16:06

ciantella wrote:CHIBI UEDA:

KYuuuuuutoooooooooooooooo''''' :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 12th, '08, 00:09

lovely pic spam... 4 pages worth!!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 00:13

MARUDA:
Last edited by ciantella on Jan 12th, '08, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 00:15

...lovely JINDA for you.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 00:17

i found this interview of ueda!!
i'm not sure if it has been posted before...
but creditst to life_puppet from LJ ^^

Q: favourite season?
UEDA: autumn. the temperature is just right.during autumn,i have the urge to go hiking, soak myself in the hotspring, take a look at the red falling leaves...what a nice atmosphere ()

Q: what will you do if you catch a cold??
UEDA: go to sleep! then i'll sweat alot,and drink lots of water then keep going to the toilet!

Q:what is "love" to you?
UEDA: "entertainment"!in a good way,because it gives you happy times.

Q: when u're in love,how will you change to be like?
UEDA: i'll be happy everyday. even when i go "boxing" with my friends,im also very happy ^^ but,LOVE is still the happiest thing.

Q: ur method of confession?
UEDA:"I LIKE YOU"?! ah,i dont know!i dont have any experience in that!!

Q:an ideal date is..?
UEDA: GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK EARLY IN THE MORNING!i love the roller coaster

Q: what will you give to your gf as a birthday present?
UEDA:i'll spend the whole day with her,accompanying her to her favourite places..then i'll reserve a luxurious dinner for her!

Q: what is the food menu you want ur wife to prepare for you?
UEDA:basically,anything is fine! but if i've to spare a thought for my muscles,i'll prefer the meal to be high in protein..so,a "beany" meal would be the best.i dont know how to prepare it,so maybe,i'll make do with dumplings with a lot a lot a lot of garlics.

Q: when you have children in the future,what will you want to do for them?
UEDA: anything, everything. if it's a girl,i'll bring her to everywhere i go! i'll be a very irritating dad

Q: what type of house do you want to live in?
UEDA: a very very very very big house! with a very very very strict security!

Q: how do you spend a sleepless night?
UEDA: talking on the phone.even if it's in the middle of the night, i'll force my friends to chat with me while they're sleeping halfway! *laughs*

Q: what is your expectation of a man(男子汉)?
UEDA: a boxer!the trainer, seniors, members of the boxing society, all of them teach me alot and that is so awesome.i carry a thought of "i want to be like them" with me,whenever i go boxing..

Q: choose an animal that describes you?
UEDA: a cat. as if it'll runaway the moment i shift my eyes away from it...and if it wants to return by my side,it'll be back later. i do things according to my mood,just like the cat.

Q: what is the thing you want to learn now?
UEDA: "lighting".what kind of colours are there, how do i light it up; if i can learn this,i'll be able to use this skill on the concert next time.

Q: the thing that you want to try now?
UEDA: anything related to music!

Q: ur weakness?
UEDA: my chin.i can't train my chin,so when i get hit,my head wil start to swing!*laughs* ano~is this a weakness?!!

Q: when do you feel that you're very good-looking?
UEDA:when im hitting the sandbag!although i cant look at myself when im training, but i'll still think of how i look like SHOULD BE VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE. X) )

Q: 10 years later,what will you be doing?
UEDA:although it's just a wish,i hope i can have a solo concert. i'll be very very happy. then~i'll be married,with kids! (i would love to watch his solo concert 10yrs ltr!!i shld be able to afford trip to japan BUT STILL,i'll be happier if the concert is for KAT-TUN <3 )

Q: the advantage of being a celebrity?
UEDA: i can do concerts and "LIVE" and shows. but,i cant appear in public as and when i like to.,my freedom is very limited.

Q:the most embarassing thing that has ever happen to you?
UEDA:when i was in 6th grade, i went to the beach with my family and friends~suddenly,my stomach was aching alot and i couldnt bear it so i XXXX in the river. *laughs*

Q:what will you do to change your mood(from sad to happy)?
UEDA:hang out with friends from my old house, talk about things not related to work..

Q: favourite dish?
UEDA:fried doughnut. i hate milk when i was young,but i stil forced myself to drink it everyday

Q: what will you do, if you wake up one day and find that you've become a girl?
UEDA:i'll wear the sexiest clothes on Earth and tour around Shibuya!try making all the guys nosebleed and seduce them. *laughs*

Q: what kind of life will you want to lead if it's announce that you're left with 1 year?
UEDA:spend it with that important someone.

Q: if you can have a type of magic power,what will you want it to be?
UEDA:i'll want to make the person i love to care about me.this is a must.

Q: you struck lottery and got a winning of $1billion,how will you spend it?
UEDA: SEA-TOUR.i'll sail to everywhere before i spend finish my money.the first destination i have in mind is Italy or France.i'll find my wife-to-be there

Q: bungee jump and parachute,which will you choose?
UEDA: parachute; IF- there's very very good security. and if my gastric wont turn and churn.

Q: what is the thing you will save during a fire?
UEDA: my handphone.i wouldnt want to lose my friends' contacts.

Q: choose between 1.)a medicine to become a child and 2.)a medicine to become an adult,whch will you choose?
UEDA: 1.)i'll want to work very very hard for my studies.

Q: if you can have a supernatural power...?
UEDA:i'll want to be able to go to any place i want by just thinking about it. and when i played til i'm too tired in the night, i can just fall asleep on my bed immeditely.

Q: think about yourself in 20 year's time..
UEDA: being abroad,married to a caucasian,living in some castle!

Q:if you're a girl,who will you choose in KAT-TUN to be your boyfriend?
UEDA: none!it'll be very troublesome,no matter who it is..

Q: being popular among the girls and being popular among the guys, which is better?
UEDA: girls!~ as long as you're a man,u'll hope that you can make the girls scream and go crazy!

Q: your diary and test paper - which one will you feel embarassed about if it's seen by others?
UEDA: i dont have the habit of writing a diary,so i'll choose my test paper :]

Q: your girlfriend and your family fell into the water, if your boat can only sit 1 more person, who will you save?
UEDA:honestly,i will want to save my girlfriend,BUT I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY FRIEND/FAMILY TOO!eh..i'll jump down the water,and grab the end of the boat :]

Q: if you can live with one of KAT-TN for the rest of your life,who will you choose?
UEDA: if i want to lead a happy life,i'll choose Jin. if a peaceful life,i'll choose Taguchi. but,i'll stil choose Jin..because im learning the guitar so both of us can practice together :]

Q:choose between 1.) planet tour or 2.) around the world tour,which will you want?
UEDA: obviously 2.)! if i choose 1.),i'm afraid we'll hit some rocks/starts/planets and that will be GAME OVER!

Q: choose between 1.)a plump&chubby girl or 2.)a girl who is slim and has a great figure,who is your type?
UEDA: if i have to choose,i'll prefer someone who is slim.

Q: what will you bring along to a deserted island?
UEDA: someone whom i can talk to. regarding food..im sure it'll be available somewhere...

Q: do you like or dislike winter?
UEDA: erm.. half-half. i like the snow,but cos i've very thin bones, so i hate to be seen wearing long sleeves..

Q: under what condition will you miss somebody?
UEDA: when my body feels hot! *laughs* followed by a lonely night, that's really lonely~ a sickening feeling >:(

Q: the best date during winter is..??
UEDA:staying overnight at some amusement park's hotel. it gives me an "adult" feeling.im always thinking,when can i fulfil this?!

Q: the best ambience for a confession during winter will be..?
UEDA: in the city,under that GIANT BIG christmas tree

Q: if your girlfriend handmade you the following items(shirt, scarf, gloves), what will you hope to receive? or will you not want to receive handmade items?
UEDA: scarf! becasue it's hand-made,i'll wear it everyday, especially when it's the beginning of the relationship.

Q: what do you think a girl will look cute in during winter?
UEDA: boots and mini-skirts.the jacket is a kimono(和服) jacket..when she's taking it off,it'll make my heart beat faster!

Q: what will you buy for KAT-TUN as christmas present?
UEDA:
K - food during emergency! during an emergency, it'll be very good if there're food,right?
A - a cup.he'll need a cup when he is thirsty,right? :]
T - a gaming device.he loves it,so i'll buy him a new one!
T - shaver.he can shave his hair anytime,anywhere!that's high tehnology!
U - an electric keyboard(instrument) :] i recently saw one that is very attractive!who is willing to buy for me?!!!!
N - a new wig that will make him look good!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 00:18

He's so f a i r y l i k e in white.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 12th, '08, 02:43

.... jinda... JINDAAAAA!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I almost love it as much as Pin now ><

Thank you so much for all those pictures ciantella! Sadly, now I have 3 times more Ueda pics than Yamapi pics.. and 2 times more Ueda pics than Jin pics x_x

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:17

KuroiUsagi wrote:.... jinda... JINDAAAAA!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I almost love it as much as Pin now ><

Thank you so much for all those pictures ciantella! Sadly, now I have 3 times more Ueda pics than Yamapi pics.. and 2 times more Ueda pics than Jin pics x_x
hehehe lol..oh really?!? :mrgreen:
But it's a good thing that you're still able to keep count!
My folders are so disorganized lol..and I haven't found the time yet to organize them so I can't keep count! ^^

But it's cool that you can! ^^

Oh and you're welcome!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:21

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:33

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:36

Shounen Club screencaps:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:37

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:38

Koki + Ueda:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:40

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:41

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:43

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:44

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:45

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:47

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:49

JINDA:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 07:50

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 12th, '08, 07:57

ciantella wrote:
KuroiUsagi wrote:.... jinda... JINDAAAAA!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I almost love it as much as Pin now ><

My folders are so disorganized lol..and I haven't found the time yet to organize them so I can't keep count! ^^

I can only keep count because I name each picture with a name and number XD So I have Ueda_1 to Ueda_461 now! XD Not counting backgrounds and pairing pictures too :3

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 12th, '08, 14:44

KuroiUsagi wrote:
ciantella wrote:

I can only keep count because I name each picture with a name and number XD So I have Ueda_1 to Ueda_461 now! XD Not counting backgrounds and pairing pictures too :3
wow! awesome! that's nice! i should've done it that way too... !!
oh wow that's a whole lot of pictures! good stuff!
:thumright: :cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 12th, '08, 14:45

Thanks for the photos :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 12th, '08, 15:40

you know... haha..i'm ot savingh the pictures... because my dumb computer.. but from her on i will save all Jinda pictures of picture i think i want on my Zune... i brag about them at school
!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 12th, '08, 17:02

OMG!! BREAKING NEWS
KAT-TUN LIPS LIVE PERFORMANCE

This is not the PV, it was shown today on Japan after KAT-TUN Show SP
Here the Link
Go Fast and watch it :cheers:

ambli

Post by ambli » Jan 12th, '08, 22:19

Hello everybody!! i been stalking this forum for a while but this my first time posting. i decided to join after seeing ciantella's pic posting spree and wanted to help make ueda's thread longer!!!
My friend recently bought me Cartoon KATTUN II You concert dvd for my bday and wen i played it on my computer i realized i can take snapshots while watching it! (of course i realized this after nearly finishing the entire 2 disc set ^_^") but i went back to the letter reading part n took some snapshots of ueda cuz he was jus sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute during it!!!

(now i need to figure out how 2 post em on here...................... :scratch: )
Attachments
Ueda letter 4.JPG
apparently he's a pokemon
Ueda letter 4.JPG (32.34 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Ueda letter 3.JPG
his uber kawaaaaaaaaiiiii laugh
Ueda letter 3.JPG (26.24 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Ueda letter 2.JPG
Ueda letter 2.JPG (25.16 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Ueda letter 1.JPG
when jin starts reading his letter
Ueda letter 1.JPG (24.03 KiB) Viewed 1659 times

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Jan 12th, '08, 22:51

Beautiful pictures. I saved them all.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 12th, '08, 23:34

Guys, I don't mind the picture posting, but PLEASE don't make multiple posts in order to do so. There's absolutely no reason why they all can't be combined into one post.

Please take a look at the new forum rules here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56984.htm
and let me know (or post in that thread) if you have any questions.

Thanks

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 02:54

Demongoddess0991 wrote:Beautiful pictures. I saved them all.
I saved them all too! Thank you ciantella!
You're an angel sent from above!
:thumleft: :lol
Last edited by kattundoll on Jan 13th, '08, 03:18, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 02:58

ambli wrote:Hello everybody!! i been stalking this forum for a while but this my first time posting. i decided to join after seeing ciantella's pic posting spree and wanted to help make ueda's thread longer!!!
My friend recently bought me Cartoon KATTUN II You concert dvd for my bday and wen i played it on my computer i realized i can take snapshots while watching it! (of course i realized this after nearly finishing the entire 2 disc set ^_^") but i went back to the letter reading part n took some snapshots of ueda cuz he was jus sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute during it!!!

(now i need to figure out how 2 post em on here...................... :scratch: )
thank you for joining me in this 'quest'.
hahahaha lol.
i really do appreciate it a lot!

oooh wow..thank you for the screen caps btw!
i saved them.
i also have the dvd but hey, it's better to have screencaps too for blogging purposes.
lol.

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 03:06

ciantella wrote:
ambli wrote:Hello everybody!! i been stalking this forum for a while but this my first time posting. i decided to join after seeing ciantella's pic posting spree and wanted to help make ueda's thread longer!!!

hahahaha lol.

i saved them.
i also have the dvd but hey, it's better to have screencaps too for blogging purposes.
lol.
Hey, I joined for the same reason as ambli! I have been lurking around for a long time. Before, I'd always wait for ciantella to post something, anything, everything about Ueda to keep this thread going!

I salute you!
:thumright:
Keep it up!
You're working so hard!
I can only IMAGINE how much time it took and how much effort you put in to post all of those images to keep this thread going!

Bansai!
:cheers:

But this time, I will join in as well!
Just like ambli.

To spread Ueda love.
:wub:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 03:11

kattundoll wrote:
ciantella wrote:

hahahaha lol.

i saved them.
lol.
Hey, I joined for the same reason as ambli! I have been lurking around for a long time. Before, I'd always wait for ciantella to post something, anything, everything about Ueda to keep this thread going!

I salute you!
Keep it up!
You're working so hard!
I can only IMAGINE how much time it took and how much effort you put in to post all of those images to keep this thread going!

Bansai!
:cheers:

But this time, I will join in as well!
Just like ambli.

To spread Ueda love.
wow...thanks kattundoll~!
that's some touching words you've given me and so i thank you.
:-)
hehehee lol.
thank you again!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 03:14

SP1CA:
you're welcome!

Robina wrote:OMG!! BREAKING NEWS

Here the Link
wow, that's sooooooo awesome!
thank you robina for the link!
you're so awesome!

heh, the video is awesome!!
*uwah*
i hope that youtube doesn't delete it though..
they better not or else!
hahaha lol..just kidding.

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 03:17

ciantella wrote:SP1CA:
you're welcome!

Robina wrote:OMG!! BREAKING NEWS

Here the Link
wow, that's sooooooo awesome!
thank you robina for the link!
you're so awesome!

heh, the video is awesome!!
*uwah*
i hope that youtube doesn't delete it though..
they better not or else!
hahaha lol..just kidding.
Yes, thanks Robina!
I watched it too!
Lips sounds okay to me.
I still think that "Keep the Faith" somehow sounds better.
The beginning of "Lips" needs a bit getting used to.
I love KAT-TUN so I'll eventually get used to it.
Just like some of their other songs that I didn't like at first..
Eventually, I started to like them all.
:P

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 03:23

Thank you for your hard work ambli!
:salut:

Btw, here's a present for you guys since I promised that I'd help out:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 03:30

kattundoll wrote:

Thank you for your hard work ambli!
:salut:

Btw, here's a present for you guys since I promised that I'd help out:
wow, thank you for that kattundoll!
my friend has been looking for this popolo scan for a long time..
saying something about how she could've sworn she has the same necklace as Ueda..which makes her squel all the time. hehehee lol..
so, i'm glad that you have this scan since this is exactly what we needed!
hehehehe lol.
we'll see if it's really the same one. lol.
:-)

ambli

Post by ambli » Jan 13th, '08, 03:31

gah... i couldnt (still cant) figure out how 2 make my pic posts look like ciantella's! her's looks prettier :-( anywho, here are the rest of the screencaps, i'll post em all together..

and im glad so many peeps are here to help keep this thread lively!! i thought ueda's thread was pretty big wen i first started reading it, then i saw jins n was like :blink

and thanx Robina for the LIPS link, but i my cops been weird n the vid kept freezing up n skipping, hopefully i can see it clearly tomorrow. (btw y do they always look so damn good in those hats?!?)
Attachments
Ueda letter 10.JPG
Ueda letter 10.JPG (32.46 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Ueda letter 9.JPG
i luv his innocent face after calling koki a baldie, its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!
Ueda letter 9.JPG (33.23 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Ueda letter 8.JPG
Ueda letter 8.JPG (26.98 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Ueda letter 7.JPG
reading about koki
Ueda letter 7.JPG (32.18 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Ueda letter 6.JPG
Ueda letter 6.JPG (29.41 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Ueda letter 5.JPG
ueda making fun of jin
Ueda letter 5.JPG (29.88 KiB) Viewed 1609 times

ambli

Post by ambli » Jan 13th, '08, 03:37

and the last batch of ueda's letter reading part, sorry they so long but hope u enjoy em

(watching the video is great but i luv that i can take pics of my fav scenes!)
Attachments
Ueda letter 16.JPG
walking away mumbling koki's name
Ueda letter 16.JPG (20.5 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Ueda letter 15.JPG
cutest
Ueda letter 15.JPG (26.85 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Ueda letter 14.JPG
cuter
Ueda letter 14.JPG (34.62 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Ueda letter 13.JPG
cute!
Ueda letter 13.JPG (36.52 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Ueda letter 12.JPG
Ueda letter 12.JPG (30.84 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Ueda letter 11.JPG
i luv ueda's profile........
Ueda letter 11.JPG (40.23 KiB) Viewed 1605 times

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 03:43

ambli wrote:gah... i couldnt (still cant) figure out how 2 make my pic posts look like ciantella's! her's looks prettier :-( anywho, here are the rest of the screencaps, i'll post em all together..

and im glad so many peeps are here to help keep this thread lively!! i thought ueda's thread was pretty big wen i first started reading it, then i saw jins n was like :blink

and thanx Robina for the LIPS link, but i my cops been weird n the vid kept freezing up n skipping, hopefully i can see it clearly tomorrow. (btw y do they always look so damn good in those hats?!?)
Yay! More screencaps! I love them all! I'm saving them! I'll be crediting you of course if I use it elsewhere! Wow, thank you so much! I love that part of the DVD most especially.

ooooh, actually I normally use photobucket but somebody mentioned before that I could also use imageshack or something..though, i'm not familiar with it yet.

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 03:50

ciantella wrote:
ambli wrote:gah... i couldnt (still cant) figure out how 2 make my pic posts look like ciantella's! her's looks prettier :-( anywho, here are the rest of the screencaps, i'll post em all together..

Yay! More screencaps! I love them all! I'm saving them! I'll be crediting you of course if I use it elsewhere! Wow, thank you so much! I love that part of the DVD most especially.

ooooh, actually I normally use photobucket but somebody mentioned before that I could also use imageshack or something..though, i'm not familiar with it yet.
Imageshack? I've heard of it before from a friend..but what's the website for it?
Could you give me a link?

Also..thank you again ambli for all of those caps! Ueda is beautiful.
No doubt about it.

Btw, here's more for you all:
Also, I had guests come to my house and most of them knew that I was into KAT-TUN. They have a vague idea of Johnny's, KAT-TUN, etc since I always talk about them with my friends. Anyways, a whole lot of them simply said that our Ueda Tatsuya looks like a girl. That if I hadn't mentioned that he was a guy, that they wouldn't have been able to know the difference and simply mistake him for a girl.

And I told them lot, "I know, he's very beautiful isn't he." I said it as a statement.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 04:01

kattundoll wrote:
ciantella wrote:

Imageshack? I've heard of it before from a friend..but what's the website for it?

No doubt about it.

Also, I had guests come to my house and most of them knew that I was into KAT-TUN. They have a vague idea of Johnny's, KAT-TUN, etc since I always talk about them with my friends. Anyways, a whole lot of them simply said that our Ueda Tatsuya looks like a girl. That if I hadn't mentioned that he was a guy, that they wouldn't have been able to know the difference and simply mistake him for a girl.

And I told them lot, "I know, he's very beautiful isn't he." I said it as a statement.
Thanks a lot kattundoll!
I like it!
Isn't that from the same popolo scan?

Anyways, i think it's either imageshack.ca or imageshack.com or something.
Try which one..cos I don't quite remember which one since most canadian websites have a .ca ending..hehehe lol.

Anyways..omg!! I had exactly the same incident..cos I have a lot of Johnny's guys posters on my wall..and one of my guy friends pointed at one of Ueda's picture on my wall and said, "Woah! Who's that? She's hot! Is she from Morning Musume?"

I was like, "What!!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's Ueda Tatsuya from KAT-TUN!"
I never laughed so hard in my life! hahaha lol. It was simply hilarious!! My friend fell in love at first sight with Ueda ... I was like, "Whoah there buddy! He's a guy! So, ummm..unless you're willing to turn gay for him then.. so basically, you've no chance."

My friend was like, "Homo jya nai!" hahaha lol.. (cos he belongs to the same japanese class as I do.)
:D

I replied, "Besides, Ueda likes French women who wears miniskirts even during winter..in a ponytail which reveals both her legs and her neck.." hahahahaha lol.
:alcoholic: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I teased my friend for a couple of days..then the joke got old eventually. But hey, we had a good laugh out of it. I mean, how in the world can he not tell that Ueda's not a girl..but then again, so many of my other friends have mistaken Ueda for a girl either when I first showed them Ueda's pictures, etc.!! hahaha lol.

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 04:10

ciantella wrote:
kattundoll wrote:
ciantella wrote:

No doubt about it.

Thanks a lot kattundoll!
I like it!
Isn't that from the same popolo scan?

Anyways, i think it's either imageshack.ca or imageshack.com or something.
Try which one..cos I don't quite remember which one since most canadian websites have a .ca ending..hehehe lol.

Anyways..omg!! I had exactly the same incident..cos I have a lot of Johnny's guys posters on my wall..and one of my guy friends pointed at one of Ueda's picture on my wall and said, "Woah! Who's that? She's hot! Is she from Morning Musume?"

I was like, "What!!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's Ueda Tatsuya from KAT-TUN!"
I never laughed so hard in my life! hahaha lol. It was simply hilarious!! My friend fell in love at first sight with Ueda ... I was like, "Whoah there buddy! He's a guy! So, ummm..unless you're willing to turn gay for him then.. so basically, you've no chance."

My friend was like, "Homo jya nai!" hahaha lol.. (cos he belongs to the same japanese class as I do.)
:D

I replied, "Besides, Ueda likes French women who wears miniskirts even during winter..in a ponytail which reveals both her legs and her neck.." hahahahaha lol.
:alcoholic: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I teased my friend for a couple of days..then the joke got old eventually. But hey, we had a good laugh out of it. I mean, how in the world can he not tell that Ueda's not a girl..but then again, so many of my other friends have mistaken Ueda for a girl either when I first showed them Ueda's pictures, etc.!! hahaha lol.
Now that is hilarious!
Also, I'm glad that I'm not the only one!!
Your story is funnier than mine though!

ambli

Post by ambli » Jan 13th, '08, 04:43

omg all my girl friends think ueda looks like a girl or gay! they always tease me about him but i think they jus jealous of his prettyness!

my 1 guy friend ask me y i liked him n i told him 'cuz i want his hair' n he said thats not a good enuff reason so i said 'well he's also a kickass boxer, is good at sports (esp basketball, one of my fav sports), likes animals, composes music, writes lyrics, sings awsome, dances, can do backflips, act, n fly (remember seeing some random vid of him in a kimono flying)'

needless 2 say my friends couldnt argue with all that ^_^

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Jan 13th, '08, 09:39

ambili
omg all my girl friends think ueda looks like a girl or gay! they always tease me about him but i think they jus jealous of his prettyness!

I feel for u!!...thats why Ueda is the last pic I would show to people!! :roll

Ciantella & kattundoll (<<I like ur name...kawaii :P ) thanx for the pics!! My internet is dial up so VERY slow but I am VERY patient till the pic shows! :w00t:

Robina: I didnt see the clip demo I CLEARLY heard Kame scream in his beggining solo lines...demo thanx for the link! :roll

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 15:36

Kuso_Baba wrote:ambili

Ciantella & kattundoll (<<I like ur name...kawaii :P ) thanx for the pics!! My internet is dial up so VERY slow but I am VERY patient till the pic shows! :w00t:

Robina: I didnt see the clip demo I CLEARLY heard Kame scream in his beggining solo lines...demo thanx for the link! :roll
thank you very much kuso_baba for the compliment and i'm glad that you're one of those type of fans that is patient enough to see all of Ueda..because I'm pretty much the same as you in that way. i'm a patient person since like they say...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
:salut: :mrgreen:

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 15:40

ambli wrote:omg all my girl friends think ueda looks like a girl or gay! they always tease me about him but i think they jus jealous of his prettyness!

my 1 guy friend ask me y i liked him n i told him 'cuz i want his hair' n he said thats not a good enuff reason so i said 'well he's also a kickass boxer, is good at sports (esp basketball, one of my fav sports), likes animals, composes music, writes lyrics, sings awsome, dances, can do backflips, act, n fly (remember seeing some random vid of him in a kimono flying)'

needless 2 say my friends couldnt argue with all that ^_^
Yes..anybody can't argue any further than.
I mean, those are great qualities.
To say that it's good qualities isn't even enough.
So, it's only appropriate to say that Ueda is indeed G R E A T.

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 13th, '08, 15:42

ciantella wrote:

thank you very much kuso_baba for the compliment and i'm glad that you're one of those type of fans that is patient enough to see all of Ueda..because I'm pretty much the same as you in that way. i'm a patient person since like they say...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
Kuso_Baba, like ciantella, I would like to thank you for the compliment as well.

Also, I agree with her "Patience is a virtue."
Good going!

Btw, ciantella ...i noticed that you have a youtube account as well?
I subscribed to your videos since your sister is so cool being a bilingual!
I like how your image background is Nishikido Ryo-chan!
And I noticed that you use KAT-TUN, Super Junior, Kanjani 8, NEWS, kdrama osts, etc on your videos! That's so cool!
So, I subscribed!

http://www.youtube.com/ciantella

That is you, right?
Also, would it be alright if you could PM me the URL for the NISHIKIDO RYO image background that you have?
Thank you very much in advance.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 13th, '08, 15:55

kattundoll wrote:
ciantella wrote:

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
Kuso_Baba, like ciantella, I would like to thank you for the compliment as well.

Also, I agree with her "Patience is a virtue."
Good going!

Btw, ciantella ...i noticed that you have a youtube account as well?
I subscribed to your videos since your sister is so cool being a bilingual!
I like how your image background is Nishikido Ryo-chan!
And I noticed that you use KAT-TUN, Super Junior, Kanjani 8, NEWS, kdrama osts, etc on your videos! That's so cool!
So, I subscribed!

http://www.youtube.com/ciantella

That is you, right?
Also, would it be alright if you could PM me the URL for the NISHIKIDO RYO image background that you have?
Thank you very much in advance.
omg! really?! how on earth did you find me?!?! lol.. hahaha.. just kidding!!
anyways, thank you very much for the compliments and for subscribing..
yup yup, that is me.

...yes, i will send you the ryo-chan background. ^^

you're more than welcome!
i'm glad you like it.

Elien

Post by Elien » Jan 13th, '08, 19:18

ciantella wrote:
i was wondering, do you have the full version of this image? i have only some parts but it´s never whole...

and thanks for al the pics, cant stop drolling :mrgreen:

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jan 14th, '08, 08:03

hi minna!!!!!!!

wink up feb 08 scans...

kawaii tat-chan ne...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 14th, '08, 13:06

Is it just me or does he have a book with Yamapi in it... hahaha*second look* no it not yamapi... But thanks for hthe Kawaii Pictures!!

kattundoll

Post by kattundoll » Jan 14th, '08, 23:34

Last edited by kattundoll on Jan 16th, '08, 02:44, edited 2 times in total.

Elien

Post by Elien » Jan 15th, '08, 09:35

kattundoll wrote:
It´s only me or is this picture not avalaible?

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 16th, '08, 03:03

Yes, thanks Robina!
I watched it too!
Lips sounds okay to me.
I still think that "Keep the Faith" somehow sounds better.
The beginning of "Lips" needs a bit getting used to.
I love KAT-TUN so I'll eventually get used to it.
Just like some of their other songs that I didn't like at first..
Eventually, I started to like them all.
I saw the vid of them performing LIPS in ctkt.
I like it, but the song needs getting used to for me too. Also I liked Keep the Faith right away when I heard it!

BTW I am new here. so Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 17th, '08, 03:00

Trying to catch up with this soo many pages!! Girls!! Be carefull in how you post!! Mods are closing threads!!
ciantella wrote:Duet 2006-01 Ueda Tatsuya
Still anyone thinking lovelly cute and angelic ueda?? LOL

ciantella wrote:Wink Up 2005-10
KAT-TUN talk
translated by Ricci & Meloenchen

Akanishi: "Let's not forget about Ueda!"
Kame: "Ueda-kun, you used to be 'kyaaaaaah!' before, right? *laughs* But judging from those old stories, Ueda's slowly becoming more and more sullen. That's a prophecy of mine, though." *laughs*
Akanishi: "Before, at the Kami-sama concert..."
Ueda (in a low voice): "You better stop saying unnecessary things."
Akanishi: "Un, da ne. I also thought so and stopped midway."
Nakamaru: "Sugee, what an impact!" (Meaning: he's astonished Ueda managed to shut Akanishi up just like that.)
Kame: "You! When it's about other people, you look happy and listen, but when it's about yourself, it's this! You have to put up with things being said about you, too! *laughs* Like me with my 'composure'. You should learn about 'bearing something'." *laughs*
Ueda: "Maa maa maa. Let's leave it at that. The one who's changed the most is certainly Koki."

Ueda: "Before we became KAT-TUN, I had a fight with Koki, too."
Koki: "Yes, that's right! That was around the time of the V6 concert, wasn't it?"

Kame: Oh, I just remembered something else! Speaking about the time when we were (he was?) doing 'MJ', the collar of Ueda's uniform was slightly dirty. So I asked him 'What happened?', and he said 'Aah, I had a fight yesterday and got sprayed by the blood of my opponent [AN: literally, victim]' By his victim's blood!" *laughs*
Nakamaru: "Ah, I remember that! That had a pretty strong impact. I was like, 'Really!?'"
Ueda: "Hahahahaha! I didn't think you'd seriously believe that." *laughs*
Kame: "'This guy is strong! I certainly don't want to get closer to him.' I swore to myself in my heart." *laughs*
Ueda: "Yes, I clearly recall the face of Kame in fear of me." *laughs*
Nakamaru: "From before, Ueda always could tell lies with a straight face."
Koki: "The biggest problem is that he never reveals 'That was a lie, nyah-nyah!'" *laughs*
Akanishi: "This bad habit of Ueda will become a big problem in the future." *laughs*

Kame: "And then the time when Ueda wore those thorny accessories! When we did the MC, there were traces of blood on the stage. I thought 'Is somebody hurt? Is everyone okay?', and when I returned backstage, the one who had been injured was me. There was a cut on my hand from Ueda's thorny bracelet. *laughs* When I had passed Ueda, I had thought that something hurt."
Ueda: "Ah, I'm so sorry about that! From the next day on, I always removed it before going on stage. At first, when I saw the blood on the stage, I thought it was my own. 'Wah, now I did it. But it's okay, it may even look kind of cool...'" *laughs*
Akanishi: "To consider that 'cool' is somehow..." *laughs*
Ueda: "And then the victim was Kame." *laughs*
Kame: "Honestly, talking about your victim's blood, this time it was the real thing!" *laughs*
Ueda: "I did stop wearing it, so all of you can dance without worry." *laughs*
Thanks a lot!!! I have been looking for this for a long time!! Who said Ueda was delicate?? LOLLL

ciantella wrote:Note: I know that mostly everybody already have these old scans since they're a couple of years back... but I have a deep desire for Tat-chan's thread to reach up to the same numbers of pages as other popular artists. I hope that you (my fellow Ueda lovers) understand the reason behind my constant postings. Besides, we never know..there might still be some girls who don't know about Ueda and is just about to get into the whole JE fandom. At least, we're helping them out, right?
hehehe lol. :mrgreen:
Anyways, I'm really sorry for the constant posting!! But there are times when I can't stop myself since my desire for Ueda's thread to catch up is too great. hehehe lol. Okay, I exaggerated a bit. But my competitiveness has kicked in..and I don't want for our dear beloved Ueda to fall behind any further. puhahahaha lol. I hope you all understand.
It is great to have Ueda thread moving but we should talk more about him and then make the pic posts then don't you think so? ;) We have to be careful now.

KuroiUsagi wrote:.. :shocked:... WTF ARE YOU DOING UEDA XDDD
LOL it is not the first time he puts his hands is so sacred place XDXD

ciantella wrote:He's not that hairy (on the legs)!!
LOL You should see other pics XD :whistling:

ciantella wrote:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/k ... 701_06.jpg
He's so f a i r y l i k e in white.
LOL find it funny you picked this pick to say that XD for me it is one of his manliest!!

[quote="KuroiUsagi"Thank you so much for all those pictures ciantella! Sadly, now I have 3 times more Ueda pics than Yamapi pics.. and 2 times more Ueda pics than Jin pics x_x[/quote]

LOL That's not a bad thing !!!

I just love to see all of them soo chibi!

Wellcome and thanks for that pics, that was a really touching moment...

mizune wrote:Guys, I don't mind the picture posting, but PLEASE don't make multiple posts in order to do so. There's absolutely no reason why they all can't be combined into one post.

Please take a look at the new forum rules here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56984.htm
and let me know (or post in that thread) if you have any questions.

Thanks
You are right; Please girls make all your posts into one, use thumbnails and the spoiler tags for big pics and we won't have more warnings!!! Don't you know the threads are being watched and "cleaned"?? Wich means that if a thread is full of spam(picspam counts too) they will close it as it happened with Jin's, Pi's, Shun's, Mao's just as an example!!!

kattundoll wrote: Also, I had guests come to my house and most of them knew that I was into KAT-TUN. They have a vague idea of Johnny's, KAT-TUN, etc since I always talk about them with my friends. Anyways, a whole lot of them simply said that our Ueda Tatsuya looks like a girl. That if I hadn't mentioned that he was a guy, that they wouldn't have been able to know the difference and simply mistake him for a girl.
And I told them lot, "I know, he's very beautiful isn't he." I said it as a statement. :P
Many people think that at first, myself included, i said, do they allow girls into je now? and a split second later i realized my mistake; i was as far as i could from him becaause i know that when someone makes a big impression on me i tend to really really like them later, but even if it ried to avoid him i fell completelly XD Now i run no more and happy to do so ;) My cousin, she is bisexual, as soon as she saw him said too man for my taste so i guess it is all upon persepective LOL

Kuso_Baba wrote:I feel for u!!...thats why Ueda is the last pic I would show to people!! :roll
In my case is completelly opposite if Ueda is the first one they see they get over teh shock pretty fast and is easier to make them understand many things a bout japan and je ;)

1 Pound Gosple related

It is ok if Ueda is not there, he cannot do a main character straight away he needs to start with secondary roles and it is not as if he is not in the drama ;)
I don't know if any of you have read the manga, but in the manga there is no character called Ueda as there is in the dorama............interesting isn't it? A present from Kame to Ueda because he has taken many boxing things from him? ;) Nice

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Jan 21st, '08, 05:01

I'd reply to the comments later since my online time is limited due to research papers. But anyways, I'd just like to share this website. ^^

http://www.kat-tun.jp/profile/ueda/index.html
Basically, Ueda's one is full of fan comments such as fans looking forward to him boxing every wednesday or something. ^^

http://www.kat-tun.jp/about/index.html

If there's a translator out there who is kind enough to translate, that's going to be so awesome! ^^ I mean, for our Ueda most especially or KAT-TUN in general. Anyways, here's a sample from the website:

Hey, I tried.
But obviously, it's not enough.

Oh..Hiragana and Katakana is fine with me. I don't like Kanji much though. The strokes are too complicated and takes too much effort to memorize..but practice makes perfect, I guess and the only way to be fluent in Japanese is to be able to produce approximately 5,000 kanji characters. ^^ That's what my professor said. No pain, no gain; no guts, no glory.
I've only memorized 3 dozens of kanji...which is.. :blink

ありがとう
(Arigatou; thank you.)
2007/08/18 レビュアー:KAT-TUNの皆さん
(Reviewer: KAT-TUN no minna-san.)
始めまして。
(Hajimemashite.)
私はいろいろ問題を抱えていて
(Watashi wa iroiro 問題 o 抱 eteite.)
本当に無理だと思い
(Honto ni 無理dato思i.)
絶対してはならない事もしようとしてました…
(絶対shite wanaranai 事moshiyou to shitemashita...)
5/5。友達に無理矢理連れて行かれたのは
(5/5。友達 ni 無理矢理連 rete 行 karetanowa.)
KAT-TUNのコンサートでした。
(KAT-TUN no konseeto deshita.)
始めは正直面白くないだろうなって思ってました。
(Hajimewa 正直面白 kunai darou natte 思ttemashita.)

でも終わる頃には気付かぬうちに
(Demo 終 waru 頃 niwa 気付 kanuuchini.)
泣いてました。
(泣itemashita.)
また__ってみようと思えました。
(mata ____ tte miyou 思 emashita.)
KAT-TUNの皆さんには
(KAT-TUN no minna san ni wa.)
本当にたくさんの元気、勇気、希望を貰いました。
(本当ni takusan no 元気、勇気、希望 o 貰 imashita.)
その日貰ったものだけが心の支えになりました。
(Sono nichi 貰ttamo no dakega心no支eninarimashita.)
私は今も現実と戦っています。
(Watashi wa 今mo 現実 to 戦tte imasu.)
きっとこんな素晴らしいものを貰ったのは
(Kitto konna 素晴rashii mo no o 貰tta no wa.)
私だけじゃないんでしょうね。
(Watashi dake jya nain deshou ne.)
ファンの方全員が元気を貰ったに違いないですよね。
(Fan no 方全員ga 元気 o 貰tta ni 違i nai desuyo ne.)
1曲1曲に込められた思いが届きましたよ♪
(1曲1曲 ni 込merareta思iga 届 kimashita yo.)

これからもたくさんの人に
(kore kara mo takusan no jin ni.)
勇気を与えて行って下さいね!
(勇気 o 与 ete 行tte kudasai ne.)
頑張って下さい!
(頑張tte kudasai.)
私も頑張ります!!
(Watashi mo 頑張(a)rimasu!!)

最後に…
(最後 ni...)
本当に本当にありがとうございました。
(Hontou ni hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita.)

I can read some of it but it's not enough for me to be able to translate it since I'm not that fluent in the language yet. Mainly, I can't read too much kanji characters yet; just hiragana and katakana so far..and 3 dozens of kanji. Even though kanji is basically chinese characters..the way the characters are read in japanese vary a bit differently compared to chinese.

:thumleft:

Anyways, I tried... for Ueda.