Uchi Hiroki!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ena

Post by ena » Jan 4th, '08, 05:12

lilswtangel wrote:
ena wrote:Kyaaa!!! UCHI IS BACK!!

I'm so happy!!! Loved him in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, THOUGH ppl say that he wasn't good enough!!! :wub:
majide??? Uchi's Saburo from GI is my all-time favorite drama character!!! :wub:
IMO, he did a better job than Junno. We actually saw Saburo as he really was: a quiet, cool-headed, popular with the girls, book in the face sort of type.

Junno's Saburo was too cheerful........and I just wasn't able to adjust to the change after Uchi was replaced. :-(
Yep, I thought so too ~ loved him as Saburo!!, but dunno why some didn't like him as Saburo in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi!! :crazy:

My breathing stopped when he appeared on the scene!!! :w00t: He was so cool, handsome (word beautiful would've suited him better, ne :wub: ) ~~ that's my impression!!!! Such a lovely and attractive guy, ne!! :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 4th, '08, 05:19

@ena: oh soooooooooooooo TRUE!!!!! beautiful, definitely! Uchi's Saburo definitely carried the essence of beauty and just plain kakkoi when he came onscreen. I especially loved the fact that Saburo and Sekki (Ryo) had to compete in those hideous black tights/shorts. sooo funny! XD Sad but true, the first two episodes of GI were the best two ever~ :)

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 4th, '08, 05:36

I never watched ganbatte...since I knew Junno replaced Uchi. :/

ena

Post by ena » Jan 4th, '08, 05:39

okaaasan, HOW COME you didn't see Ganbatte? Eeeeeehhhhh :O

Ryo-chan was SOOOO cute in there and you can see many real sides of him in the drama!!!!!! :wub:

"Don't call me Bu" -- love him saying that!!! :wub:
Last edited by ena on Jan 5th, '08, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Jan 4th, '08, 11:37

ena wrote:
"Don't call me Bu" -- love him saying that!!! :wub:
i luv that part too!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 4th, '08, 15:29

@ena: Oh! you remind me of Gambatte drama, and another friend remind me about it too today, i still have 2 last episode to finish it :-)

@Minnnnnaaa~ Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! XD
Pics of Uchi with Yamapi and Ryo!!!!! :w00t:
Credit to darlita

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 5th, '08, 00:10

saaaaaaaaaa~

Uchi's thread is getting love again. I can bet that comes February and the drama specials hit, Uchi will have new fans! XD

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 5th, '08, 02:50

@lilswtangel: Yes! can't wait for the drama and more news about Uchi :wub: finally, i have been waiting for his return. I feel postive that there still be hope to return to the goups :cheers:

Now I am dl news of Uchi and I will upload it soon :D

ena

Post by ena » Jan 5th, '08, 06:47

Robina wrote:@ena: Oh! you remind me of Gambatte drama, and another friend remind me about it too today, i still have 2 last episode to finish it :-)

@Minnnnnaaa~ Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! XD
Pics of Uchi with Yamapi and Ryo!!!!! :w00t:
Credit to darlita
What u're waiting for!!!!!! :lol Go watch it!!!! :wub: ending is quite sad, but u get to see Ryo-chan in love mood!!! How i wish they didn't replace Uchi with Junno ~~ he would've looked much fit for the role... :unsure:

Woaaahh!!!! Those pics of uchi with Ryo and Pi are lovely!!! :wub: He looks so happy, ne... Waiting for his dramas!!! Go, Uchi, go!!! :cheers:

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 9th, '08, 18:03

@Minnnaaa~ See Ryo & Uchi~

Any news about Uchi? I wanna see him more~~

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 9th, '08, 21:51

oooh I forgot that I posted here...aaaw Uchi forgive me T__T

like I said I didn't watch it since I don't want to see Junno replacing Uchi and since Ryo just had a little role I didn't feel like watching. I won't watch a dorama for junno aye. XD

oooh yes I hope this thread will boom in February....since we don't know what the future is taking him to....he needs much actor support for now. <3

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Jan 9th, '08, 22:18

I haven't been here in forever -_-...I only logged on though just to post in this thread :D

I can't wait for Uchi's new drama XD!!! I love those RyoUchi pics you posted Robina XD!!!

news_no_ai

Post by news_no_ai » Jan 23rd, '08, 20:25

docipain wrote:I never watched ganbatte...since I knew Junno replaced Uchi. :/
yeah me too ! i see the first ep and when i knew that uchi won't appear in the next ep, i stop the dorama right away !

by the way ... no thread about Kusano ????? :cussing: I'M SO disappointed
but for kusano, i think read that the johnny's prepare his return properly, right ?
i love him. uchi too of course.

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 24th, '08, 04:24

Uchi & Ryo In the "Isshun no Kaze ni Nare" Drama
According To news about Ryo Role
Ryo's apparently a soccer player and is Uchi's big brother

YOSHAAAA!! UCHI IS SOOOOOOO KAWAI~ I miss this smile and long time since i saw Uchi & Ryo together~ i hope that one day Uchi will be back to Kanjani8 :pray:

and that means more since for Ryo with Uchi :cheers: heheheee~

btw wanna ask. did anyone read the manga of Uchi drama?

daelite

Post by daelite » Jan 24th, '08, 04:44

First I wanna say- oh boy :wub:
On the main page I saw the thread "Uchi Hiroki!"
.....was so surprised :33
Robina wrote: btw wanna ask. did anyone read the manga of Uchi drama?

I haven't read the manga but I'm in the middle of the book series... it's good I think (But I like slice-of-life-sports-stories...) If you have a specific question or something maybe I can help ^^

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 24th, '08, 15:17

@daelite: I love storys about sports like Captain Tsubasa and other tooo~ :D So, i was thinking if the manga is avalible online to read it to see the writer how he made the manga, characters and other :-)

I search online but no use :roll

daelite

Post by daelite » Jan 24th, '08, 15:58

Yeah me too! If you like stories like Captain Tsubasa and stuff you'll like this :D
It's nice, with a mix of sports and human story ^___^/

I think the manga is still running in Japan and pretty obscureーwell I just looked it up on amazon and the first volume published in book form (as opposed to Shonen Magazine) goes on sale in February this year :D Once that's out maybe you can find it easier...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 24th, '08, 17:25

I'll give mangaupdates a glance and see if anyone has scanlated this manga.

It's probably a good manga for it to become a live action.

Even though it's been weeks since the announcement, it still seems somewhat unbelievable that Uchi can finally star in a drama again.

With "GI", I would just replay the first two episodes over and over and over again because Uchi made the best broody Subaru~ I loved his brainy-I have passion-Sekki (Ryo) black tights wearing admirer-head in the book-I'm so cool because I carry that girl on my back- persona~

Uchi withdrawal makes me a little coo-coo, but in a matter of weeks, we'll be seeing him again on the small-screen!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 27th, '08, 11:52

Uwaa~~~this thread is love~~~^^ I absolutly LOVE Uchi XD and I cant wait for him to come back xD~~~ I wanna see hios drama but I forgot when It airs XD...~~~ someone tell me pweezeee

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 27th, '08, 14:05

@LeckerSchmecker: Uchi drama will air from 25 Feb To 28 Feb and it's 4 episodes only ^^ a mini drama :D and Ryo role is Uchi elder brother . It kinda of Topic but you ava is kawai~ :lol

and now scans of Uchi drama :cheers:
Credit to aya_takarai & XQ!!

OMG!! Uchi :wub: I really miss you soooooo much~ XD can't wait to see the drama :cheers:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 27th, '08, 16:59

@Robina: Thank u very much and HOUNTO NI ARIGATOU for the pics~~~ he looks really good ^^ its wow~~~ and OMG SAKI plays in there~~~ I HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!! THANK U

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 27th, '08, 19:23

less than a month away...........

February is filled with so many good things! Uchi's (and Ryo's) screentime, Lunar New Year, etc....

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 31st, '08, 15:57

BREAKING NEWS!!!! ALL ABOUT UCHI DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!
And ALL is Offical News!!!

Isshun no Kaze ni Nare Website
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/kaze/index2.html

I wish if there were a english part so fans like us can understand more :roll

And now as you know that for every drama there need to be a theme song!! BUT who will sing the song and they are .................... *drums beat* it's.......NEWS!!!!! :cheers: The song is .... NEWS's [Hadashi no Cinderella Boy]

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 31st, '08, 16:57

@Robina: OMG HOUNTO~~~~KYAAAAA thats sooooo cool XD OMG im soo happy that theyre taking the Song~~~~and WOOO HasuJun will be there :wub: :wub: :wub: YAY *is happy now*

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 31st, '08, 21:31

theme song is "Hadashi no Cinderella Boy"? ZOMG! That's one of the most addicting NEWS's song ever, IMO~

every time, I watch the "Hoshi wo Mezashite" DVD, HnCB gets stuck in my head......even more so than "Sayaendo"~

I can't wait!! YAY!

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 1st, '08, 11:59

Mee tooo i love the song "Hadashi no Cinderella Boy" :cheers: and i hope that we soon will get some news clips about Uchi shooting the drama~ i really want to see more of him :D

@lilswtangel: the song "Sayaendo" is soooo nice & i love to sing it "BRAVO BRAVO" :cheers: :D

@LeckerSchmecker: Yeah! HasuJun will be there...it been long time since i see him~ and the good thing it will be sub :cheers: i hope that i can control myself and wait for the sub to release :whistling:

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 1st, '08, 14:33

Uchi In Mezamashi TV news!!

Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9jeut

I wanted to uploaded it @ mediafire but every time i try to upload it cancel or says error :glare: So, there were only sendspace :whistling:

Caps

LOOK Here~ Ryo is calling Uchi~ and Kyaaa~ i miss Uchi smile XD he looks kawai~

Here ones of the repoters says to Ryo to come close to Uchi (for taking pictures) Or Ryo should put his hand on Uchi shoulder~ not 100% sure but in the end...see what happen :D
Ohh~ can't wait for the drama to release soon :cheers:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 2nd, '08, 03:24

wow,look at ryo cheerful face.he sure happy that uchi is back. :D thanks for the link.hasejun is in the drama as well.omg,this is so good. :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 2nd, '08, 18:32

Ryo's soo chibi compared to all of them XD

but yes, he still looks best standing next to Uchi. It's been so long since there were so many recent RyoUchi/UchiRyo pics on the web.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 2nd, '08, 20:00

yeah,hasejun and uchi is so tall that ryo looks so short. :lol

i'm not a News nor Kanjani 8 fans so i don't know much about them.but i really like to see ryo and uchi together.they looks good standing beside each other. :D

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 5th, '08, 17:24

OK!! Now this is what i read that makes me sooo emotional~ please read it.

Credit to http://lifeisgoodtrans.wordpress for the translation
Two page rough-ish translation of Uchi Hiroki’s article in February non-no, 2008

“BOYS Real Talk”
Uchi Hiroki-kun who’s full comeback has been decided with a drama after 2.5 years. The things he thought about during suspension, and his thoughts towards his friends……
A frank confession just for non-no!

“Being suspended, I realized I really like this job”

Uchi Hiroki, complete activity revision! Uchi Hiroki-kun who was suspended from activity in both “NEWS” and “Kanjani8″ has fully comeback with the drama “Isshun no Kaze ni Nare”. It’s been 2.5 years since he stared in a drama. During the time he was suspended from the entertainment world “I experienced things I hadn’t experienced before ****”, he says looking back.

“At first I didn’t really understand it. I was filled with my inexcusable feelings of having caused trouble for everyone, but I couldn’t understand my own situation at all. I was just depressed, cried, and a real mess. During that time what was key was friends. The members of NEWS and of Kanjani8, everyone called me or sent mails “Are you okay?” asking about me. Especially (Nishikido) Ryo-chan, during my suspension he kept in contact with me almost everyday. I had been close with Ryo-chan since before the groups were created and we were both put in both NEWS and Kanjani8, two groups. We were really allllways together like siblings. Yet still due to my error it turned out as it has. There were times when we cried together, and when I’d complain to him.***

I was so happy to get a passionate letter from Ryo-chan I cried!

**during his suspension one thing left in Uchi-kun’s heart*** is a letter he got from Nishikido-kun.

“When I opened the seal there was a collection of about five really long letters. ‘I’m with you too much, so it’s embarrassing to tell you on the phone or in an e-mail, so I’ve put my feelings in these letters’ it said. Ryo-chan and I, since we’ve exhausted what there is to know about each other there’s a part that makes it embarrassing to say some things straight out. Something like even if you call about it, you’ll end up hanging up after just one minute. But, in the letters showed a Ryo-chan so different from normal I couldn’t have imagined, his passionate thoughts were written there. I really cried a lot. I was saying ‘Don’t write emotional things like this!’ while crying, though I was laughing just a bit too (lol). I was so happy I called him immediately. But he was like “What are you crying about! If you’re going to do that, I’m hanging up!” and as expected the phone call ended in about a minute (lol).”

“How about going outside?” My parent’s words pushed at my back

With support from my friends, I gradually***
If I went outside people would notice and get curious, there’d be rumors, I was fed up with it. At that time my parents said to me ‘It’s true that you’ve done something bad. But how long are you going to stay like this. Try going out and challenge things you could never do when you were busy with work.’ With that I realized I couldn’t stay as I was, and from then on gradually became more positive. I had always liked horses so picked up horseback riding, hung out with friends from my hometown, went out to eat with different group members…. I was living the life of an “Ordinary boy” I guess.

I frequently thought of giving up on the jimusho

It seems he enjoyed living the life of an “ordinary boy” which he couldn’t do before suspension, at first. But he soon had strong wishes of “I really want to work”.

“‘Sometime I’ll get to comeback right. Wait, in the first place, can I even work again?’ I started thinking things like that. I was really worried. Though I thought I wanted to work, on the other hand I had times when my feelings would go down and I’d think “I guess it’s fine if I just stay like this…”. At those times I’d think “It’d be better if I just gave up***
***It even got to the point where I was thinking “Maybe they’re just waiting for me to say I quit”***
What helped me to escape from those feelings of “I want to give up” is, more than anything, the letters I received from fans. Many people wrote “I will definitely be waiting, so please come back”. Touched by those words, I was able to keep doing my best. So then when I was allowed to perform in Shonentai’s stage play “PLAYZONE” last summer, more than feeling happy I was glad I hadn’t given up. Although it was starting from ground zero as a trainee, no matter what shape it was in I could continue work. I was glad for that, and thought that from my heart.

I’m just grateful for various people who’ve been around me

Having experienced so many thoughts, it’s now onto a lead role in a drama. And a friendship role has been decided on for Nishikido-kun as well!

“Faster than I got the news I got a call from Ryo-chan. Saying ‘I won’t tell why!’ (lol). ‘We can finally do something together’ we were both happy.
These 2 years have been really long, and hard, but I thought about a lot of things and now I can say that it might have been a good time.***
***…and there were times when I’d complain ‘I’m tired’. So I’ve been thinking maybe something clicked in my head. I feel like I was able to come to realize the graditude I have for those around me and the great value of work. Maybe I’ve become more tolerant towards bad behavior? (lol) I think I have betrayed the faith of the staff and fans, but if I could slowly gain it back….. and then I want to take the power I’ve gathered and then put it into working to my heart’s content!

To start with, I’m putting all my effort into this drama. It’s a story that paints the youthful tale of a high school boy who joins the track & field team and becomes more and more wrapped into that world. I’d like to convey the passionate and pure feelings of the protagonist Shinji. For those who watch to be able to laugh and cry, I’m going to do my best to act like that!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 5th, '08, 21:07

OMG! that was such a heartfelt confession that Uchi wrote right there. This only proves that his friendship with Ryo is in fact a lot stronger than us, his fans, ever imagined.
“What are you crying about! If you’re going to do that, I’m hanging up!” and as expected the phone call ended in about a minute
LOL, Ryo's sooo silly...he's the one who wrote those letters so he knew Uchi was going to laugh and cry everyone knows that Uchi is a very sentimental boy, no...young man.

In these 2.5 years, he has matured into an adult so we can't really call him baby anymore.

Horseback riding? oh, I'm glad even with those initial thoughts, Hiroki was able to find something of interest to do. and I am so grateful for the fans, members of Kanjani8 and NEWS, and his parents, who were all able to continue supporting despite his suspension. If it weren't for them, Uchi might have decided to give up on Jimusho~ and then we'll all be left upset.

thanks for posting such a great translation up, Robina!

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 6th, '08, 06:08

Yeah! I read it many times and Uchi really mature. Of course we went through hard times but the good thing is that he have great friends and Ryo was like an older brother to Uchi and you can see how strong there friendship :) and the letter parts makes me emtional tooo~ soo touchy~

Even thought Uchi really mature but still whenever i see his smile, i say he is like kawai~ kido :lol

I hope we can see more news about Uchi~ can't wait for the drama~ about 2 weeks for the drama to release :cheers:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 6th, '08, 12:17

thanks for posting this article robina.i really like how ryo keep supporting him and has always been caring for him all this times.ryo is such a great friends.it's so great they gotta be together in the drama.

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 7th, '08, 04:49

Isshun no Kaze ni Nare Drama Pic
Credit to akinews

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 7th, '08, 09:02

All Credit for translation and pictures goes to http://lifeisgoodtrans.wordpress.com

Uchi Hiroki
SUNSHINE
It’s been decided Uchi Hiroki will have the lead role as Kamiya Shinji in the special drama “Isshun No Kaze ni Nare” (Feb 25 for four nights on FUJI TV, 11PM)! He’ll be acting as a high schooler who loves to run. He’s told us about things related to his feelings on this drama, and the horseback riding he was into during his suspension.

Q&A Uchi’s latest ☆ information
1. What have you been into lately?
Cell phone games, I think I’ve found a good one (lol).

2. What were you doing last night?
A cell phone game (lol). I just got the software for one, so was totally into that.

3. What do you have the most interest in right now? [hobby wise]
Cell phone games (lol). Gezz okay, I’ve been living for these lately! Generally I get tired of these things, but I’m not getting tired of this one at all.

4. What’s something you recently bought and are interested in?
Heater! One with a scent too.

5. Put your current feelings into one word!
“Hunting.” You can definitely imagine the game I’m into now.

STARTLINE
-Now, with totally white feelings- Sprinter Interview

Uchi Hiroki
Uchi, with new feelings starting over again in 2008. There’s talk about his mental state right before shooting started for his first lead drama “Isshun no Kaze ni Nare” along with a heart-warming episode between him and the costaring Nishikido.

First of all, please tell us how you felt when your lead role in a drama was decided.
I strongly felt “I’ve gotta do this right”. So for now “I’ll do this properly”. I wasn’t really aware of the “first lead role” part, and was just thinking “It’ll be nice if I can get along with everyone”.

Who did you first hear the news from?
(Nishikido) Ryo-chan. Actually, before I knew about it… and then the day after I had heard about the drama I got a call from Ryo-chan saying “You should call me! A drama was decided on right!!” (lol). Geez, you know, Ryo-chan is “number one” with everything. Because we’ve been together since a long time ago.

Ryo-chan was happy for you?
Yes. He gets to be in the drama in a friendship role as the older brother character. So he said “We get to do it together. Let’s do our best”. Ryo-chan and other members from Kanjani8 and NEWS, everyone by e-mail or phone or when we met they gave me a “Congratulations!”

Have you read the original work?
I read them. It’s three volumes though, and the third one is really thick! So thick it surprised me!! But of course I did my best and read them all (lol). The subject is youth. It’s a world I never knew. During my school years I was never in any clubs or things like that. So while reading it I was thinking “So club life is like this. Seems fun.”

What kind of boy is the Shinji, the character you’re playing as?
He’s stoic to the point you think “Is this guy seriously a high school student!?”. Any human will put effort into things, but Shinji puts almost too much. He’s the type always going on his last bit of energy. Shinji is also really pure. With girls too he’s really a late bloomer. So that pureness, innocent-ness… and youthfulness? Being able to show that is the most important thing I think (lol).

Is this different then the normal Uchi…?
Aah, it might be different. I’m not really embarrassed or anything to come in contact with girls. I’m the type that can proactively talk (lol). Starting with that, we’re not alike are we? Ah, but, treasuring friends is a part we’re the same in. Since the time when I was breaking from work “Friends are really important” is a message that really sunk in with me.

What have you done for the creation of this role?
I practiced running form. It’s been about 10 years since I ran with my full strength so I was a bit confused like “How should I be running!?”, I was running like… some weird machine with gum stuck in it, slowly getting closer to running like a sprinter. I also practiced calculating the steps for a baton pass… Ahh, personally I also did muscle training. But I don’t think the results of this will be done in time! Since I just started it recently (lol). I was really worried people would think “There’s no slender track and field athletes like that!”… but when I saw everyone (the costars) I was relieved. Everyone was pretty… thin (lol). If just in feeling I’ve been running like Tyson Gay.

Is there a scene where you play soccer?
There’s none for me. In replacement of that, there’s big trouble for Ryo-chan! He’s not just a soccer player, but an “elite player”. When we were talking on the phone he said “But I can’t play soccer! How’s this gonna work!?”. So I told him “Do you best” (lol). But then he said “You’re going to always be running. That’s definitely going to be hard too” back to me.

What kind of interactions do you have with Ryo-chan and HaseJun (Hasegawa Jun)?
This is the first time I’ve worked with HaseJun but “Let’s act like this here” and stuff, we’re properly communicating everything. As for Ryo-chan, the other day the two of us had rehearsal together and it was really embarrassing. This time Ryo-chan’s role is really cool and there’s a scene where he comes up giving one hand and saying “Yo!”. But then he’s like “Uchi, how should I say ‘Yo!’. I normally don’t say anything but ‘Ou!’” or like “Here, how should I give out my right hand?” and asking stuff like that. But then I’d say “Think about that kind of thing on your own!” (lol). There’s a scene where we’re looking into each others eyes that was really embarrassing… In the real thing I can’t be embarrassed at all, but the rehearsal was nothing but that. The director and people like that were surprised, saying “You get along well~!” (lol).

It’s nice that you can be in a drama with an atmosphere like that. Well lastly, please tell us the highlight of this drama and send a message to the fans!
Everyone, I’m home. I’ve come back. I think Shinji who is casing after nothing but his brother’s back, who’s finding the road he must follow in life and in the process of maturing, or who’s treasuring one’s friends may become the highlight of this drama. At any rate, I think you’ll be really moved by it, please look forward to it!

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 14th, '08, 06:55

More Pix of Uchi & Ryo!!!

ena

Post by ena » Feb 15th, '08, 00:29

Uchi looks really happy in those pic!!! So happy for him ~~~ finally he returned, though I wish he could join Kanjani8 since all the time they have been giving hidden signs by having 8th spot in pix of album/single covers and many other...:lol

Anyways, I was really upset when Uchi has been replaced with Junno in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi!, so now he's acting in drama even the short special drama!!!! :wub:

Catslaughing

Post by Catslaughing » Feb 25th, '08, 14:08

wow, I was totally not recognizing Uchi in Kaze ni nare. He's actually put on weight and stuff. :w00t:

(Haven't paid attention since K8... ^^;;)

Welcome back~

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 26th, '08, 20:00

Uchi has gained a bit of weight.......but while he was totally gorgeous before the suspension, I couldn't help but cringe at his really bony arms and wells, simply.....his entire body.

Let's hope that our Uchikins can make use of his weight gain and pack on some muscles and abs! LOL~

*goes to watch the first part of Isshun no Kaze ni Nare* :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 19th, '08, 04:50

BREAKING NEWS!! Uchi In Osen Drama!!
According To Tokyograph

The next step in the comeback of former NEWS member Hiroki Uchi is his first regular drama series role in almost three years. He will appear in NTV's "Osen", which stars actress Yu Aoi as the "okami" of a long-standing Tokyo restaurant. Uchi will play Yoshio Ezaki, a young and confident chef who comes to work at the restaurant.

In 2005, Uchi was suspended for underage drinking. He was subsequently removed from NEWS and demoted to trainee status within Johnny's Jimusho, but he finally returned to television work with the "Isshun no Kaze ni Nare" drama mini-series that aired in February.

"Osen" premieres on April 22.

See~ See~ more good news about UCHI!!! :cheers: :cheers:

daelite

Post by daelite » Apr 9th, '08, 21:57

Osen website is up now :)

http://www.ntv.co.jp/osen/

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 10th, '08, 03:56

@daelite: Thankss ^O^
and here a pic from the drama Osen

misha_takarai

Post by misha_takarai » Apr 11th, '08, 06:09

lovely uchi
I love your funny face ^^
ganbatte uchi!!!!! :)

:wub: :wub:
Image Image

yeoflittlefaith

Post by yeoflittlefaith » Apr 28th, '08, 15:59

Everyone watch Osen! It's really funny and the food looks yummy (and so does Hiro-chan) :D Things are really looking up for him now! Go for it and come back to Kanjani and News ne~

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 28th, '08, 16:06

I'm watching Osen, and I find the drama light and funny ~> something nice to watch before bedtime so that I can go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Hirokiiiiiiiiiiiiii :wub:

Takuya-kun

Post by Takuya-kun » May 1st, '08, 16:10

I heart Isshun no Kaze ni Nare. I loved Uchi from his Kanjani/NEWS days. Thanks for the translations! ^_^

Rori

Post by Rori » May 1st, '08, 18:43

Uchi is definitely one of the few JE actors that has a true talent in acting.

I love him in Osen. It's one of the few shows I've seen him in. He's hilarious/adorable and he's so enjoyable to watch <3

Robina

Post by Robina » May 2nd, '08, 12:23

Minaaaa~ Osen Ep.1 Hard Sub is done by Eitokickass LJand they have MF DL ~ :cheers:
You have to join to DL it :cheers:
http://community.livejournal.com/eitoki ... tml#cutid1

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 3rd, '08, 19:49

^excellent news! Osen's subbed!!! <3

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 12th, '08, 21:04

he's my new crush!!! lolz... ever since i saw him in osen he became my new crush. :wub: :wub: :wub: i can't believe he is a part of news. i never noticed him. it was always Jin this or Kame that, but never heard of Uchi. now that i know... who's JIN? who's KAME?
Oh.... you meant UCHI!?! :mrgreen: lolz.. he's a cute actor.. although sometimes he over reacts in Osen.. who cares though. i still like watching him. :cheers:

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 13th, '08, 01:12

oh awesome, an uchi thread.

i love uchi. i thought his suspension was ridiculous. who hasn't drank underage? seriously. what silly, draconian laws.

anyway. i'm glad he's acting in dramas again. i just wish he would be let back into K8.

NEWS i think is fine with just 6 members, but k8 is just empty without uchi.

Robina

Post by Robina » Jul 13th, '08, 03:58

@ainhoa: Welcome Uchi Fan!!! :-) So you should watch Osen, the drama is soooo nice and you will love it~ it all about Uchi and Japanese cooking :D

About going back to the band, hmmm~ i am hoping that he might go back with Kanjani8 too~i am just dreaming but who knows, he might be a good actor and might get drama's to act in :-) let's just wait and seee~ if he had any upcoming projects in the future~ :D

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 13th, '08, 17:48

I have seen the first 4 episiodes of Osen and I love it of course. I'm waiting for the rest to be subbed.

<3 uchi <3

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 25th, '08, 04:28

hottest. photoshoot. ever.

http://aya-takarai.livejournal.com/67953.html

thud.

Yoshimi[FIN]

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Aug 5th, '08, 20:48

Oooook.
I am new Uchi fan x]
I started to like him after watching Onsen. And after reading all his past stuff... I was very touched. His letter made me cry even (I am VERY sensitive person). :3
I really hope to see him more in the future as well! He's great actor and has also good looks! ^___^

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 5th, '08, 21:08

welcome to Uchiland!

It's ok to be sensitive -- Uchi is a crybaby too :-D

Yoshimi[FIN]

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Aug 5th, '08, 21:09

Yeah, I read XDDD
I actually like guys whom show their emotions ^___^

And thank you :]

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 7th, '08, 05:08

i wish Uchi could go back to being in news and kanjani. I miss him in news... He is a really good actor and i hope they bring him back in, i think more people want him back in than being a trainee

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 8th, '08, 03:24

how hot can he get? :wub:

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 8th, '08, 04:25

he is gorgeous!! I like the second pic best

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 10th, '08, 11:13

Uchi turns 22 today <33

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Sep 10th, '08, 17:24

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UCHI~~~~~ ^^

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 11th, '08, 03:57

Happy Birthday

Koe.Hitori

Post by Koe.Hitori » Mar 15th, '11, 20:05

Can someone something new about it? And nothing to worry about going anywhere.