Takeuchi Yuko

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 14th, '06, 19:36

List of Takeuchi Yuko drama & movies....

# Haru no yuki (2005) .... Satoko Ayakura
# "Fukigen na jiin" (2005) TV Series .... Yoshiko Aoi
# Ima, ai ni yukimasu (2004) .... Mio
# "Matthew's Best Hit TV"
- Episode dated 2 June 2004 (2004) TV Episode .... Yukko/Winner - Narikiri-Chara yankaisa Award
# Tengoku no honya - koibi (2004) .... Shoko/Natsuko
... aka Heaven's Bookstore (International: English title)
# "Pride" (2004) TV Series .... Aki Murase
# Hoshi ni negaio (2003) .... Kana Aoshima
# Yomigaeri (2002) .... Aoi Tachibana
# "The Queen of Lunchtime Cuisine" (2002) (mini) TV Series .... Natsumi Mugita
# "Furenzu" (2000) TV Series .... Miyuki Matsuno
... aka Friends (Japan: English title)

# Big show! Hawaii ni utaeba (1999) .... Rimi Takahashi
# "Romance" (1999) TV Series .... Kotoe Kurasawa
# Ringu (1998) .... Tomoko Oishi
... aka Ring (International: English title) (UK) (USA)
# Innocento warudo (1998)

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Apr 15th, '06, 23:29

She seems really nice..hmm..where have I seen her before... :scratch: I think it was ringu but I don't remember..

canon05

Post by canon05 » Apr 15th, '06, 23:41

^ she only appeared for minutes in the beginning.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Takeuchi_Yuko

btw anyone knows how to pronounce her name, Takeuchi Yuko? Is it Ta - ke - u - chi Yuu - ko?

miki-j

Post by miki-j » Apr 21st, '06, 14:59

canon05 wrote:btw anyone knows how to pronounce her name, Takeuchi Yuko? Is it Ta - ke - u - chi Yuu - ko?
yeah, that's correct :thumleft:

Kiyopi

Post by Kiyopi » Feb 19th, '07, 23:38

I know this thread is like, a year old, but I love Yuko!! and I was wondering if anyone knew the names of her PB's?

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Dec 29th, '07, 07:28

I was going through a collection in one of the dvd store nearby, i found one of yuko's movie, it was set back in world war or something and she was one of the medics (well that's what the cover suggest) but it didn't have english subtitles on it so i decided not to buy it, anyone know what movie it is??
sorry if replying an old thread is inappropriate :-(

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 30th, '07, 07:09

jagoan` wrote:I was going through a collection in one of the dvd store nearby, i found one of yuko's movie, it was set back in world war or something and she was one of the medics (well that's what the cover suggest) but it didn't have english subtitles on it so i decided not to buy it, anyone know what movie it is??
sorry if replying an old thread is inappropriate :-(
Are you sure it was her?

She has never been in a war movie (on DVD) nor in a medic role. Maybe it was a poster for
http://www.midnighteagle.jp/ (click on "trailer")

But it's not on DVD yet...

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Dec 30th, '07, 07:16

hmmm..okay...I like yuko so much anyway, so I guess i'll just get that DVD, but will it be possible to do a sub from dvd rip?? i'll try and upload it here...or maybe i'll just take a picture of the cover??? that's if necessary though

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Jan 11th, '08, 14:29

Umm does anyone know this movie?? I was just googling Takeuchi Yuko and this came out...

thanks
Attachments
51tmNl1XYXL._SS500_.jpg
51tmNl1XYXL._SS500_.jpg (41.48 KiB) Viewed 15336 times

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Jan 14th, '08, 02:21

Takeuchi Yuko...she's my no.1...though she been out of tv doramas for 3 yrs I can't wait to watch her next drama...count day begins..only a few more hours to go!! :lol

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Jan 26th, '08, 13:13

umm i've just recently took a picture of that movie i was talking about *world war setting* so here's the pics i took...and yes i'm vry sure she is Takeuchi san...

does anyone know what movie is this?
Attachments
here's the front cover
here's the front cover
DSC02784.JPG (140.55 KiB) Viewed 15300 times

dokodemodoa

Post by dokodemodoa » Jan 26th, '08, 13:59

jagoan` wrote:Umm does anyone know this movie?? I was just googling Takeuchi Yuko and this came out...

thanks
isn't that the movie where's promo erika sawajiri behaves like a ****? :mrgreen:

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Jan 27th, '08, 11:26

@doko...yeah i saw that on youtube so funny ahehaehaheahe

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 30th, '08, 04:42

jagoan` wrote:umm i've just recently took a picture of that movie i was talking about *world war setting* so here's the pics i took...and yes i'm vry sure she is Takeuchi san...

does anyone know what movie is this?
I have not seen this, but it's ワルシュワの秋 "Warsaw no Aki" (Autumn of Warsaw): http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004143661/
That cover is apparently the Chinese version.

It's actually not a movie but a 2003 drama SP produced by KTV (FujiTV Kansai). She played a nurse :-)

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Jan 30th, '08, 04:58

oh okay thank you so much for clearing that up...If I may know what's Drama SP??

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 30th, '08, 05:05

It's a 1-time 2hr or longer drama on TV. (though can have sequels in different years or part 1, part 2)
Basically a made-for-TV movie.

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Jan 30th, '08, 05:39

jagoan` wrote:oh okay thank you so much for clearing that up...If I may know what's Drama SP??

jagoan`

Post by jagoan` » Jan 30th, '08, 05:40

oopsss.sorry...

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 25th, '08, 10:34

Just want to share Takeuchi's mp3 song, her voice is quite good, too bad she doesn't continue singing. This was when she was 18 years old.

Takeuchi Yuko - Tada Kaze wa Fuku kara [Innocent World movie themesong - 1998]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBMLTPZE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v3cchg
http://www.mediafire.com/?3mulj8dtc2z

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Mar 26th, '08, 17:54

OMG I love her lol..

She's gotten more and more beautiful ne?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 26th, '08, 21:24

I can't decide if I want to watch Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu :scratch: I've recently watched Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru and I really liked it and I know ImaAi is of the same genre. Based on the reviews I've read, I'm not sure if the whole resurrection (yeah I know it's not a horror flick) thing would be believable to me... I've read the review on LoveHKFilm.com and 8thSin's review as well. Someone convince me cause I've only seen Yuko-chan in BaraHana so far and I would like to see more of her. Just dunno if I should watch ImaAi or not for that reason.

EDIT: nevermind, I watched it anyway and was glad I did. What a great film :D Yuko was great and now I need more!

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Apr 1st, '08, 12:54

誕生日おめでとうございます!

archive18

Post by archive18 » Apr 2nd, '08, 21:38

She has got to be one of my favorite actresses. She also seems to get prettier and prettier. If she is in a series then I will download it just on the straight of her being in it. :wub:

sarah117

Post by sarah117 » Jun 18th, '08, 20:16

currently watched Bara no nai Hanaya and i can say now that i love her, eventhough i've already seen some of her other dramas like Pride or Lunch Queen before.. she has a very smooth, gentle and sweet face.. kind of onee-san that i want.. :lol

Image Image
Image Image

babypudding

Post by babypudding » Jul 17th, '08, 05:59

She's one of my favourite Japanese actress! Seen her in Pride and Bara no nai hanaya. I'm going to watch Lunch Queen and Mukodono! I really want to watch Midnight Eagle and Closed Note :(, but can't find anywhere that has English subs. Her Smile is just so beautiful!

archive18

Post by archive18 » Jul 17th, '08, 09:11

Your right Babypudding, it's her smile that does it for me. :wub:

m-ayu

Post by m-ayu » Jul 17th, '08, 12:19

sarah117 wrote:currently watched Bara no nai Hanaya and i can say now that i love her, eventhough i've already seen some of her other dramas like Pride or Lunch Queen before..
omg me too! >_<
somehow her acting and expression in Bara no nai Hanaya attracted me more than in Pride.:wub:
sarah117 wrote: Image
so pretty~~~~ :wub:

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Jul 25th, '08, 09:49

There are only 2 pages to Yuko? :O How can that be!

the first drama i'd seen with Yuko is Style! but i didn't pay attention back then, then saw her in Pride and Bara ... love her in Pride. She can express her emotions well. :)
She has a very beautiful smile too.

Has anyone watched Team Batista no Eikou yet?

archive18

Post by archive18 » Jul 25th, '08, 21:02

What's the story line?

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Jul 26th, '08, 18:06

^ The story revolves around a university hospital and a team of doctors specializing in the Batista procedure, an alternative to heart transplantation. The team has a 100% success rate until they perform three consecutive operations that result in the patient's death. An internal investigation begins to determine the reasons for the failures.

summary taken from tokyograph

Cloudx7

Post by Cloudx7 » Aug 11th, '08, 19:59

I was looking for that movie, but i couldn't find a download for it... i've just been watching bara no nai hanaya, i'm trying to dl the pride batch even though it's going really slow, and i just watched other movies with yuko in it; Closed note, Ima ai ni yukimasu, and tengoku no honya.

edit: oh i found the movie, just need subs now.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 16th, '08, 22:15

Cloudx7 wrote:I was looking for that movie, but i couldn't find a download for it... i've just been watching bara no nai hanaya, i'm trying to dl the pride batch even though it's going really slow, and i just watched other movies with yuko in it; Closed note, Ima ai ni yukimasu, and tengoku no honya.

edit: oh i found the movie, just need subs now.
Have you seen lunch queen yet? That's pretty good too. I didn't like the ending though. Open ended. Course it could have been an ending I wouldn't like so maybe open ended is good.
Thank god that was a dream
On another note, I'm glad Yuko is divorced ^^; She deserves someone way better. Sorry, her ex is just ugly --;

Cloudx7

Post by Cloudx7 » Sep 19th, '08, 00:49

no i haven't watched lunch queen yet,

i got another movie that yuko is in, Team Batista no Eikou (The Glorious Team Batista) pretty good, really enjoyed that.
i started watching one of her other shows the grumpy gene or something like that, i got kinda bored though.

lol yeah she divorced the 'ima, ai ni yukimasu' guy

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 6th, '08, 18:29

Does anyone know if Night Eagle is on dvd yet or online somewhere?

Cloudx7

Post by Cloudx7 » Oct 7th, '08, 01:31

do you mean midnight eagle? i know there's a rip on this FTP site i use. i didn't get it cuz i heard it wasn't so great though.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 8th, '08, 16:57

does it have subs? I think the raw might be on clubbox but no subs around.

Cloudx7

Post by Cloudx7 » Oct 8th, '08, 18:32

yeahh i don't see any subs on Kloofy or anything, but i'll msg when some come out.

Lakay

Post by Lakay » Dec 14th, '08, 04:22

I love this actress. She is very pretty and has exceptional acting skills.

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Apr 1st, '09, 08:31

誕生日おめでとうございます! :clap:

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » Apr 6th, '09, 13:36

I just watched The Glorious Team Batista the other day and I found it quite enjoyable. Yuko's acting was pretty funny to watch and I loved it when she compared the doctors to animals.

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Apr 24th, '09, 13:54

Fukigen na Jiin Fukigenna Gene
不機嫌なジーン
Grumpy Gene

Was another enjoyable one. I'd like to hear her speak more English...her accent is cute. :wub:

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Jul 29th, '09, 19:27

What drama would you like to see Yuko do a part 2 or SP of?

I was thinking Lunch Queen...that open ending has been in the back on my mind since then. I'm not aware of a SP so to wrap that up, it would be good.

Your pick?

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Nov 20th, '09, 02:05

I just saw her on the show flash forward!!! Looks like her character will be on the show for awhile. Super cool!

RoninZ

Post by RoninZ » Nov 20th, '09, 07:15

I just saw her on Flash Forward too! I had to go back on my DVR because I couldn't believe my eyes. She's my favorite J-actress. This is too exciting. Plus they're filming in LA (even the Japan scenes) so I recognize all the set pieces.

Sin 31

Post by Sin 31 » Nov 20th, '09, 17:42

She did have some very nice scenes in last night's episode. Here's to hoping there will be many more to come!

Gir

Post by Gir » Apr 9th, '10, 02:34

She's one of my favorite actresses, I liked her in Lunch Queen, she was so cute in that one. :wub:

She was on tonight's Flash Forward, with a fair amount of screen time.
She was speaking in English (adorably), working on cars, (again adorably), and got picked up by immigrations. And just missed the guy she's been looking for.
Hopefully we'll get to see her in more episodes.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 25th, '10, 22:11

Behind the scenes of FlashForward, Yuko Takeuchi coverage in LA

Link:
MU http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P0ASFQCB
MF http://www.mediafire.com/?t2ggznymzg2

Size: 115 MB
Duration: 5 mins 42 secs
Subtitle: English
WARNING: HEAVY SPOILER of Bryce and Keiko ending!!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » May 6th, '10, 01:31

Seems there's Midnight Eagle subs out. :D Yuko and Takao :wub:

canavial

Post by canavial » May 10th, '10, 01:27

Takeuchi to star in her first detective role.
Actress Takeuchi Yuuko (30) is going to star in a Fuji TV dorama special called "Strawberry Night" this fall and it's going to be her first detective role.

The story is based on a best-seller novel by Honda Tetsuya that sold over 600,000 copies. Takeuchi will play a female detective in the investigation department who quickly makes it to the top without even trying. One day she has to face quite a mysterious murder case and during her investigations she comes across the odd keyword "Strawberry Night". Will she find out the meaning of this keyword and solve the murder case?

So far Takeuchi already played all kinds of roles including nurses, journalists, doctors and more, however, this will be her first role as a detective. Fuji TV officials already have high expectations. "Takeuchi is a graceful and flexible woman with that certain kind of dignity. She will be perfect in the role of a charming female detective in this male-dominated field of work," they said. Takeuchi is enthusiastic about the new challenge as well. "Of course I'm nervous, it's my first detective role after all. With the right kind of teamwork and help from the other actors, however, I think there will be no problem." She said.

Takeda Tetsuya (61) and Nishijima Hidetoshi (39) will also appear in this dorama special.
Credit: KawaiiJoyuu

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 27th, '10, 23:06

Starting July, FujiTV Mondays 9 PM slot will air "Natsu no Koi wa Niji-iro ni Kagayaku" (Summer Love Shines in Rainbow Color), starring Matsumoto Jun (ARASHI) and Takeuchi Yuko.

Original script written by Oomori Mika, who has written Fukigen na Gene, MY BOSS MY HERO and Buzzer Beat. Directed by Sawada Kensaku (Fukigen na Gene, PRIDE, Koi ni Ochitara) and Kohara Kazutaka (Majo Saiban).

Jun will play Taiga, a not-so-popular second-generation actor. His father was a very popular actor in his time. But Taiga, only get to appear in variety shows, most of the time. He's a tsundere type of guy, which means, being on the surface sharp and sarcastic (tsuntsun) but underneath lovestruck and fawning (deredere); characteristic of a gap between acted out actions and feelings in mind; normally being sharp but at some prompt suddenly becoming lovestruck; hot-cold personality type.

One day when his friend bring him out for a skydiving, a big wind dragged him further apart from the dropping point and he got stuck on the trees. That's when a beautiful woman, Shiori (Takeuchi Yuko), came to help him. Shiori is a very cheerful woman who laughs away all problems/worries she has, exactly the opposite with Taiga. Shiori is the kind of person who never worry about details.

It's a love story that suits best for summer.

source: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100 ... 7-oric-ent

Takeuchi Yuko is really the Trendy Romance Queen, isn't she??^_^ Just realized, she has never act in jidaigeki dramas/movies at all^^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 27th, '12, 05:52

“Strawberry Night” drama series gets a theatrical movie

The Fuji TV drama series “Strawberry Night” ended on Tuesday, getting 15.9% ratings for its final episode. The series finished with a strong average of 15.4% ratings, so it was not surprising that the finale came with an announcement that there will be a movie adaptation.

Based on a bestselling mystery novel by Honda Tetsuya, “Strawberry Night” started out as a 2-hour drama special in November 2010, starring actress Takeuchi Yuko (31). It was turned into a full series this season, with Takeuchi reprising the lead role.

A producer for the series stated that the movie adaptation was actually decided several months ago. It has not yet been announced when the movie is planned to be released.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/strawber ... cal-movie/

kangxy67

Post by kangxy67 » Dec 18th, '12, 09:36

Love love love Takeuchi Yuko!

Strawberry Night is one of my top dramas of all time! Other works of hers I like are NatsuNiji with Jun, Pride with KimuTaku and her movie Ima ni Yukimasu. Love her smiles, especially when she's embarrassed. Downloading Glorious Team now!

iloveloaf

Post by iloveloaf » Mar 15th, '13, 02:53

Sister version of her is what I like the most

Never seen her more as the main character, wonder why?

JackBauer2424

Re: Takeuchi Yuko

Post by JackBauer2424 » Jun 21st, '15, 09:32

Super pretty smile in Pride hockey drama.

ap

Post by ap » Sep 27th, '20, 01:46

Takeuchi Yuko has passed away.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/202009 ... 51000.html

sad news

antspace

Post by antspace » Sep 28th, '20, 18:39

Difficult to believe. I really liked her. Definitely one of the better actors on the scene. May she rest in peace.

Gir

Post by Gir » Sep 28th, '20, 21:14

Well, that is just terrible news, on so many levels. She was defiantly one of my all time favorites. It's really sad to hear this.

nahajohari

Post by nahajohari » Sep 28th, '20, 23:37

So heartbreaking to hear, especially as it is suspected suicide triggered by depression. Her face has become so familiar. I remember her roles in:

Miss Sherlock
Innocent Days
A LIFE
Danda Rin
Strawberry Night
Egao no Hosoku
Lunch no Joou - first time I watched her act.

:cry: