Takizawa Hideaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 14th, '07, 05:26

omg thats such a hot pic. i wanna be in between those guys. wut i wouldn't give.

who doesn't love papaxpi love. ???????? they r just too cute together.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 14th, '07, 08:37

ahh papaxpi love!!! i love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha and same here, wanna be in-between them!?

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 14th, '07, 12:54

Hehehehe so cute Taki and Yamapi!!! :wub: Have you guys seen a video where takki tries to kiss Pi in a football field (I think), when they were very little and a video of Takki ignoring JIn and saying only Pi's name???

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 15th, '07, 05:11

i've seen the one where takki tries to kiss pi in the football field. his expression when he noticed that the cameras where there was priceless XD XD

there also one where he actually kisses pi by ambush.lol. pi did not see it coming at all. it was sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

and no i did not see the one where he ignores jin and only says pis name!!!!!!!!!!!!
could somebody post a link pls. i'll try to find it on my own but it'll be hard since i have no idea wut it had to do with.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 16th, '07, 15:37

shama129>> i aLready saw that bid but i forgot the Link.. and now i cant find it.. awww... :cry: dont worry iLL try to find again...

news!!! though its kinda Late...

Tackey is suffered from broken nose just Late Last month as he sLipped off the stairs. But don't worry bcoz as the source says "his healing process is twice the speed of a regular human being". On the first few days [or weeks] he wore a faceguard, but in Fukuoka concert it is said that the face guard thingy is off and had onLy a nosetape...

i beLieve he's okay by now... so we need not worry.. i just though that diving FACE FIRST hurts a Lot! :cry: poooooor Tackey... hope that this is the Last time something Like wouLd happen.. and it wouLd be a Loss for humanity his beautifuL face is ruined!! :w00t:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 16th, '07, 15:39

Awww let me see the one takki finally get's what he wants???? :D hehehe He loves Pi!
rasckita wrote:I think I posted this video somewhere in this forum...i'll seach the link and post here again.
I just found it! here it is ->

the video is funny specially on the takki part because one person whispers "akanishi" when Takki says only Pi's name and Takki pretends he didnt hear...and just say Pi's name again and again. And he smiles a lot. Takki's smile is beautiful!
The video was taken from shonen club when Jin and Pi were the hosts.

Poor Takki, i hope his nose is fine now!

EDIT

Look what I just found:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/blog/2006_0 ... chive.html <-tackey having fun and working in Las Vegas (2006)

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 16th, '07, 19:14

Rasckita: ahh so thats the clip u were talking about. i have seen that one. how could i not with 3 of my fave men in one clip? its too cute.but i didn't have a subbed version so i couldn't tell wut he was saying. the only part i understood was whenever he would mention pi's name :D

aww takki always teases jin. heres another clip where he ignores jin. well more like rejects than ignores. its so cute:
aww poor koki. always getting slapped.

and about him being in Las Vegas. how come i find out everything too late. i wanna go night clubbing with him. he can teach me to dance. all those lucky ppl wiht him in the pics :glare:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 17th, '07, 19:09

eheheh i always find out things late too! :D
Those people that met him in Last vegas are so funny! If i saw him in las vegas i would take him to that chappels for instant marriage lol :P

Takki likes teasing Jin, well, everyone likes teasing Jin. Poor Jin Jin.

Byt the way, is takki and Jin friends?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 18th, '07, 05:43

Rasckita>> tnx for the info.. :w00t: yeboi!! Takki and Jin Jin and good friends, weLL in some Tckey profiLes he considers Jin Jin as one of his bestfriends, though the aLways get mad with him... :lol

shama129>> i aLso want to share the vid [but you post it bfore i cud! hehe :mrgreen: ] i wonder why Takki Let go of the arms of Jin Jin and heLd Kame's instead!! Kame was surprised at Takki and Looked at JIn and Look at Jin Jin's reaction... and Look at KoKi,, weLL, Takki and KATTUN are friends so maybe they are just pLaying with each other.. which is very cute :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 20th, '07, 06:41

chibi tackey pic.... how cute!!!! :wub:
Attachments
chibitackey30yf.jpg
chibitackey30yf.jpg (32.98 KiB) Viewed 1804 times

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 20th, '07, 12:15

yup...tackey so cute...watching majo no jouken now...and i think i'm gonna like the story... :-)

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 20th, '07, 18:13

karin-chan: thanx for the pic. chibi-takki. look at his adorable smile . i wanna pinch his itti bitti cheeks XD

does anyone have more info on his movie with jackie chan? i seriously can't wait to see that.

well heres another cute clip of takki. a bit old but i really like it. its from when he went to thailand with other JE members:
shirtless takki,*nosebleed* so hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt[/b]

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 21st, '07, 09:56

shama129>> waaaaaahhh!!! :w00t: thank you gurL!! the vid is reaLLy nice... and the boys are stiLL very young.. Look, Shige-Shige, Koyama and Kusa are stiLL K.K.K. and ya-ya-yah boys are aLso chibi!! Jin-Jin and Kame are kawaii!! haha!! and of course TACKEY... aLL i can say is... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... get it? :P

wei,, J idoLs have dominated Thailand huh, for thid cooL vid i give
you :thumleft: :thumleft:

shosef>> enjoy watching!! Tackey is very handsome on that drama :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 23rd, '07, 15:33

what!? no posts?! NANDE? :hissy:

anyways.. im very very happy today bcoz...
1. i survived all the crappy projects in school and surpassed the most toxic week of the semester!!! yEbOi :clap:

2. TakiTsuba wiLL be reLeasing 2 singles: Crazy rainbow and x-dame on April 18!!! Interesting fact: Crazy Rainbow is one of the opening songs of the anime One Piece. isnt that awesome!!! yeBoi again!!!:w000t:

here are the youtube links for the pv's, they are just added yesterday [march 22] and ive been waiting for these:

Crazy rainbow:

X-dame:

enjoy!!! :wink:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 24th, '07, 13:29

1. congrats that you survived :mrgreen: * mine are coming soon -.- *

2. thanks for the links!!! great fun to watch,especially crazy rainbow *kaawaaiii*
*so hot looking in x dame :w00t: *

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 25th, '07, 23:18

karin-chan: looks like u beat me to the vid post.lol i came here to post them as well.
first of all congrats on passing all ur exams. :thumright: im still waiting for my midterm results. :glare:

omg sooooooooo many good things to look forward to in April. it cannot come any sooner. i'll throw a big party when it finally does get here.lol

takki looks soooo hoootttttttt in the crazy rainbow pv. his hair grew out a bit. yayyyyy and of course tasbusa isn't looking bad himself either.

well i was raiding my faves again and look wut i came across:

chibi takki and tasbusa in swimming trunks XD XD XD XD they look so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii:
this vid is tooo adorableeee

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 25th, '07, 23:36

haven't seen the pvs yet! T^T where can i download them?

is takki's lead girl in his special drama the same girl working with pi in his new drama??? O_O

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 25th, '07, 23:45

yamapinku-rabu: mmm i haven't dl them myself yet either. i wonder if jpopsuki has them. but u could definetly get them on LJ.
and somebody posted the links for utube on the last page. u could watch them there for now if u want. they looks so hott XD another one of my fave songs going to One Piece- yup thinking of Sayendo :D

don't know if Misami is the girl from takki;'s special drama :blink i'll go check it out. but it would be cool . papa takki is co starrring with pi's girl XD i see a fight coming on.lol don't mind me .. just crazy rambling.lol

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 26th, '07, 00:29

shama129 wrote:yamapinku-rabu: mmm i haven't dl them myself yet either. i wonder if jpopsuki has them. l
yes they are on jpop suki from days ago *____*

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 26th, '07, 05:06

littledraci>> hiyee!!! the vid are so cooL ne? anooo... the guy in ur avatar/sig... is he Gackt? oh my... he Looks kakkoi!!! :faint: aLso.. thanks for the congratuLations :heart: .. and goodLuck to your exams!!! yebOi!!! :clap:

shama129>> wahehehehehohohhahaha!!! thats why ur one of my fave girLs here!! :w000t: thanks for the congratuLations :heart: ... wei,, gooLuck to your midterms resuLts!!

yeah... ApriL is the month of Takki

1. ApriL 09---- Romeo and JuLiet with Nagasawa Masami
2. ApriL 18---- reLease of Crazy Rainbow/ X-dame singLe

isn't that SUGOOOIIII!!! :thumright:

OMG!! the vid you posted... you know, physicaLLy speakin i dont Like Tsuba-chan... but after some considerations... and after watching
the vid.. im impressed :cheers: !! thanks for this as aLways... Love yah... :wub:

cmon, Tsubasa!! cunt me as a fan!!!! :wink:

yamapinku-rabu>> here are the vids:

Crazy rainbow:

X-dame:

WHO IS PI's GIRL?!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 26th, '07, 06:07

karin-chan: thank you! but can't watch it yet coz my net connection sucks haha!

then she really is the girl in pi's new drama as well! masami girl! O_O

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 26th, '07, 10:55

That really is her! So funny. Well I bet they don't mind sharing.. :P

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 26th, '07, 15:41

karin-chan:*hugs* we love u too. :wub:
WHO IS PI's GIRL?!
u misunderstood wut i said.lol i was joking about Masami being pi's girl. she and pi did a drama together b4( dragon Zakura) and now they have another one coming out in April( Proposal Daisuke) . and since takki and pi's dramas are coming out sometime together with the Same leading girl in both their dramas , there's a fight coming on.lol Masami's been getting busy hasn't she? that two timing girl. :P leave at least one of them for us. i don't know who to root for since i love takki and pi both equally.

That really is her! So funny. Well I bet they don't mind sharing..
sharing????? the only sharing i wanna do is if have takki and pi both for myself. now thats wut i call sharing. :P

mmm tsbusa is cute and adorable but takki;s still hotter.lol

another clip of smexy takki-shritless of course. its kinda blurry at the begining and u can;'t see well cuz its dark but u get to see him shirtless so thats all that matters.lol and as a bonus u get to see a bit of arashi as well:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 26th, '07, 21:11

hi everyone !!!
How are you doing???
And how's the Takki drooling over here? :P

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 26th, '07, 21:14

Rasckita wrote:hi everyone !!!
How are you doing???
And how's the Takki drooling over here? :P
hey rackita. haven't been here for awhile. i miss takki. gonaa strat coming here more often

in love with venusssssssss

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 26th, '07, 21:16

is it just me or does it sound like they sound like they're saying i took her to venus. i know those r not the lyrics but it sounds like it

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 26th, '07, 21:26

hey rackita. haven't been here for awhile. i miss takki. gonaa strat coming here more often

in love with venusssssssss
HIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! :D How are you doing???
Yeah....i missed Takki too! I need to come here more often too!

Opss... I have to go now...my father will use the computer. :(
See ya!

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 27th, '07, 00:31

shama129 wrote:
another clip of smexy takki-shritless of course. its kinda blurry at the begining and u can;'t see well cuz its dark but u get to see him shirtless so thats all that matters.lol and as a bonus u get to see a bit of arashi as well:
So funny when Tsubasa wakes up Takki lol. i didn't realize it was Tsubasa at first, thinking who is this random weirdo waking up Takki! :lol
Oh and Jun is so cute with his Gokusen hair :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 27th, '07, 08:11

shama129
u misunderstood wut i said.lol i was joking about Masami being pi's girl. she and pi did a drama together b4( dragon Zakura) and now they have another one coming out in April( Proposal Daisuke) . and since takki and pi's dramas are coming out sometime together with the Same leading girl in both their dramas , there's a fight coming on.lol Masami's been getting busy hasn't she? that two timing girl. leave at least one of them for us. i don't know who to root for since i love takki and pi both equally.
haha!! yeah.. ive reaLized that Later on :lol hmm.. u mean that girL has two dramas this ApriL?! and she's pairing with two of our dearest boys!!! :crazy: ... PLZ GURL SPARE THEM!!! :hissy:
sharing????? the only sharing i wanna do is if have takki and pi both for myself. now thats wut i call sharing.
*ehem* *ehem* takki [especiaLLy!] and pi is for SHAMA-CHAN AND KARIN-CHAN to share... thats what i caLL sharing [right shama129?] !!! waheheheheahaha!!! :w000t:
mmm tsbusa is cute and adorable but takki;s still hotter.lol
weLL thats a fact!! :roll

my server sucks... so i cant see the vid in whoLe.. atLast!! ive got hoLd of waking up Takki vid!! im reaLLy damn curious!! ohhhh Takki!! thanks for this :wub:

Rasckita>> if you have more time pLs visit these thread... okay? miss yah!! :wub:

nela302 :thumright:
daisukides :thumright:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 27th, '07, 13:14

yes why does she get paired up with takki AND pi!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! T^T

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 28th, '07, 09:46

in case i can't log in later... i want to greet TACKEY.

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 28th, '07, 10:38

amf!! :glare: i was pLanning that i wouLd be the first one who wiLL greet Takki here... hehe!! shosef :thumleft:

anyway... iLL get back here Later... weLL have a party!!! yebOi!!

its onLy severaL hours before Tackey's Birthday!! :party: :party:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 29th, '07, 03:19

*ehem*ehem*... game!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 25th TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI!!!

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

pLz ake care of yourseLf okay...
and hope you enjoy ur day...
who are you ceLebrating with? hmmm... :glare: hehe

LOve you!!! :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 29th, '07, 03:48

[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128 ... idd/x3.gif[/img]

hey... a fan made a birthday tribute vid for for his bDay...

* i wanna make this thread Loud this day!*

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 03:55

happy birthday tackey!!! weeeee!!!! big hug and kiss form meeee! haha!

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 29th, '07, 04:13

woohoo i made it just in time

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TAKKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers: :alcoholic:

who are you ceLebrating with? hmmm... hehe
isn;t it obvious ? *sticks out left hand with giant diamond ring* U like? its a very special occasion. i'm sure we;ll be happy together.lol

yes why does she get paired up with takki AND pi!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! T^T
tell u wut. since im so nice i'll make a deal with you. if u help me kidnap Masami, i'll let u alternate with us in playing her role in both the dramas. that way eveybody's happy. i'm sure the directors won;t notice anything if we play our cards right . so how about?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 04:41

shama129: i'm game! wat's the plan?

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 29th, '07, 04:55

shama129: i'm game! wat's the plan?
yaayyyyy. so first order of business travel to japan. i don't have enugh money but i wonder if theres anyone willing to fund our trip.
once we somehow get to japan , lets just say the director will be getting a call saying that Masami went on "vacation" to ...oh ii don;t know...Hawaii? ..no make that North Antartica. :mrgreen: they will be in turmoils looking for a replacement at such short notice. In enter US. voila. their problem is solved . They'll be very happy since we'll be working for freee and all we'll ask for in return is ......i don;t think i need to mention that. we might have minors on this thread.lol ur minds can figure that out themselves.

or

Masami will "accidently" fall down the stiars at the studios. so wut if we are standing right around the corner.? we didn't push her. we're innocent until proven guilty. then we stuff her in a closet and disguise ourselves as her and capture pi and takki's hearts with our charms :thumright:

everybody vote on the plans. or give ur own ideas for a plan. feel free to contribute

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 29th, '07, 05:04

shama...i like the way you're thinking....the dramas should have kissing scenes...and i'll be the one Tackey and Pi will kiss :mrgreen:

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 29th, '07, 05:15

remember if u dont help with the plan u dont get nada , zip , zero :P

and everybody alternates so everybody gets a chance to be with them

only thing i ask for is that i get to be in the naked scenes with them :whistling: i;ll make sure the script writer puts in alot of those scenes. :D

btw: wut r u doing here at this time shosef?

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 29th, '07, 05:18

shama129 wrote:remember if u dont help with the plan u dont get nada , zip , zero :P

and everybody alternates so everybody gets a chance to be with them

only thing i ask for is that i get to be in the naked scenes with them :whistling: i;ll make sure the script writer puts in alot of those scenes. :D

btw: wut r u doing here at this time shosef?
it's the start of our summer vacation....so i'm just lying in my bed, watching tv or surfing the net...it's 1 pm here...

ooppps....my mom says we have to go so bye shama...i'll log in later... :D

*i want to be one in those naked scenes... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 06:03

pwahaha! just as long as everybody gets their fair share of being naked with yamapi, kissing, cuddling etc. haha!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 29th, '07, 08:00

hey im out for a whiLe then you girLs are having fun w/o me!!! :cry: :cry:

whats the pLan with Nagasawa? we couLd immediateLy go to Japan right now and beat the crap out of her!! haha!!

only thing i ask for is that i get to be in the naked scenes with them i;ll make sure the script writer puts in alot of those scenes.
i Like your pLan about naked scnene thingy... of course i dont want to be Left behind!! :w00t:
just as long as everybody gets their fair share of being naked with yamapi, kissing, cuddling etc. haha!
of course... just US,,, me, shama, you and shosef... thats even ne? ohhhh... that wouLd be the nicest thing in the worLd!! yebOi! c'mon Tackey give me your best shot!!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 09:30

wahaha! i forgot to type in papa tackey! hahaha! i want i want!!! XD

beat the crap out of her? oooh... *gets baseball bat* haha!

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 29th, '07, 09:57

let's not tell the others about our plan....so that we could have tackey and pi all to ourselves....

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 29th, '07, 10:27

beat the crap out of her? oooh... *gets baseball bat* haha!
Let's het it on!!!! *gets steeL chair*
:lol
let's not tell the others about our plan....so that we could have tackey and pi all to ourselves....
shhhh... not too Loud!!! others might know... *wahehe*

ohhh... summer's here and its freakin hot...

oh i wish... i couLd.. have.. Tackey... beside... my bed... *ehem*ehem*

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 29th, '07, 10:35

yeah...let us be really be quiet about this.... :roll

i'll tell Tackey and Pi that for the bed scenes we have to practice :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 14:16

i think no one probably heard or else this thread will be crawling with fangirls hahaha!

ok more for us then! XD

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 29th, '07, 16:24

wei... who couLd resist those guys...

even a virgin Like me is wiLLing to give in... HEHE!! *haLf meant* :mrgreen:

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 29th, '07, 16:31

where r u guys going without me???????? i have very good hearing u know. i heard about the plan to kidnap masami. count me in. i'll do anything for my takki and pi :D

karin: please don't tell shama she can have pi :P she gets full of her self. :mrgreen:

edit: i forgot i wasn't here for takkis b-day yesterday so

happy belated 25th birthday Takki. :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 21:14

ok so when do we go beat her up? hahaha!

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 29th, '07, 21:27

yamapinku-rabu wrote:ok so when do we go beat her up? hahaha!
lets go. i'm ready. i have my weapons all cleaned

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 21:32

where are the others??? this plan better work... :alcoholic: we can't let that girl have more quality time with pi and tackey hahaha

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 29th, '07, 21:38

yamapinku-rabu wrote:where are the others??? this plan better work... :alcoholic: we can't let that girl have more quality time with pi and tackey hahaha
oh well better for us. less people to share pi and takki with. :mrgreen:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 21:56

hahaha! :thumright: yeah yeah so lezzgooooo!!!

Yamapi-boo

Post by Yamapi-boo » Mar 29th, '07, 22:05

hollyyy 600 pagess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: omg april is going to be such a greta month. so much yamapi. ughh he's so freaking hott i can jus stares at him all day ;) :wub:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 22:07

hahaha this is the tackey thread but pi comments are so welcome!!! :lol yeah 600 pages for pipi!!!!!!!!!!

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 29th, '07, 22:11

yay this thread is getting active :cheers: :cheers:

anyway ppl, wuts up??????

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 22:21

Yamapi-boo loved your avi!!! actually any pi avatar hahaha!

what's up with tackey? his new special drama is coming out right? we need to get the girl out people! XD

sakura.kw

Post by sakura.kw » Mar 29th, '07, 22:45

Has anyone heard if someone will be subbing Antique? Softsub or hardsub is okay.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 29th, '07, 23:26

HAPPY BELATED TAKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope he had a great bday! :mrgreen:

Wow this thread is growing!!!!! :cheers: Cheers! Takki desearves a big thread! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
what's up with tackey? his new special drama is coming out right?
That's what i was going to ask.....

and someone mentioned takki and 'romeo and juliet', what's about that? Will Takki play Romeo?! :blink

That wouldnt be bad! :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 30th, '07, 09:27

*ehem*ehem*....

beLated Happy Birthday Takki!!! :wub:

sorry girls if im Late... but im reaLLy happy that we reached 10!!! yebOi!!!
:w00t:

nela302>> of course iLL be quiet!! hehe!! Pi has so many fans how can u guys share!!!haha!

yamapinku-rabu>> Lets get it on!!!

Japanese_alcoholic>> hiyee!! hisashiburi on this thread!! wazzup 4u? :wub:

sakura.kw>> i aLso have no idea.. but i want to watch that bcoz Takki is so freakin hot in that drama.. weLL as aLways... :D

Rasckita>> yeah...

he wiLL be pLaying Romeo in Romeo and JuLiet [obviousLy] and that wiLL be aired on ApriL 7 [saturday] at 9pm.. the JuLiet is Nagasawa Masami :x [take note: dont be so surprised if you wiLL see her badLy beaten in Later eps... Lets just say some girls "cLeaned the mess" up... hehe *grin*]

guys.... pLs support Takki's upcoming drama!! pLs pLs..

too bad i have too wait for so Long to watch it!! :glare:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 11:49

i don't think she matches with takki though... or yamapi.... hahah od i sound bitter? nah.... XD

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 30th, '07, 12:16

10 pages!!!! :) Nice number! the thread is growing faster! :)
he wiLL be pLaying Romeo in Romeo and JuLiet [obviousLy] and that wiLL be aired on ApriL 7 [saturday] at 9pm.. the JuLiet is Nagasawa Masami [take note: dont be so surprised if you wiLL see her badLy beaten in Later eps... Lets just say some girls "cLeaned the mess" up... hehe *grin*]
Wow he will play Romeo :wub: .........WOW WOW WOW! I cant wait to see that! :)
But do you know if it will be a modern "romeo and juliet" or will it be like the traditional "romeo and juliet"?

I hope they make it modern... :) It would be interesting!
And I hope they make takki grow his hair even more longer! :D

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 12:23

i'm hoping it will be traditional... but only the girl die sin the end... XD wahaha i'm kidding!!!! but hope it won't be the sad version! a love story doesn't have to end so tragic to say it's the most romantic story. :roll

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 30th, '07, 12:39

I mean tradition like if the story will be passed long time ago or if it will pass in the 21 century...

sorry about my english... :)

but i hope they keep the traditional story but portray it in the modern age that's why i want a modern "romeo and juliet". :P

and yeah...i hope the women dies in the end...but they could save tackey for me :lol:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 12:43

ah haha i get it! i didn't read it correctly! XD gomen! it's in the modern version! just like king lear the other shakespeare drama with mao-chan!

yes die girl dieeeeeeeeee! ok i'm just kidding i swear!

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 30th, '07, 12:52

it's in the modern version! just like king lear the other shakespeare drama with mao-chan!
Ahhh ok! :) That would be awesome!! :P Imagine if they do kinda like a musical version with Takki singing?! :o :wub: Did they started filming it already?

I need to drool a bit...wait a sec.........

Takki is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

ehehehe :lol: finished the drooling. :lol:
eheheheh :lol I wouldnt mind if she die (IN THE DRAMA) :unsure: :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 12:59

wahahah wow, our violent nature is seriously coming out haha! but maybe it's not that tragic! wow tackey in a musical?!? must watch XD haha!

i dunno much about the filming though.. all i know is it's coming out this april! XD i think i saw some pix of the drama... but i can't rememeber where....

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 30th, '07, 16:15

yeah... hope Romeo and JuLiet wiLL be so succesfuL... so pLs support!! its a 2-hour-long TV movie/dorama/special/mini-movie or whatever is that...

btw, have you guys know that TxT is currentLy doing series of concerts this spring?

here's the compLete sked:

{ T&T SPRING '07 CONCERT}
May 27 Osaka Jo-Hall
May 13 Yokohama Arena
May 12 Yokohama Arena
Mar 25 Fukushima
Mar 24 Gunma
Mar 21 Takayama Hall
Mar 18 Hiroshima
Mar 10 Koushi Bunka-Hall
Mar 04 Fukuoka Sunpalace Hall*
Mar 03 Fukuoka Sunpalace Hall *
Feb 25 Nagoya Century Hall
Feb 24 Nagoya Century Hall
Feb 18 Niigata
Feb 17 Ishikawa
Feb 11 Sendai
Feb 10 Morioka, Iwate
Feb 04 Sapporo, Hokkaido
Feb 03 Sapporo, Hokkaido

*if im not mistaken these concerts is where Takki-chan wore a faceguard bcoz of the broken nose incident, remember
**and thnx to his fansite for this :wub:

my gosh i hope i couLd attend their concert...... oh how i wish!! :cry: :cry:
eheheheh I wouldnt mind if she die (IN THE DRAMA)
you girLs... haha!!! so Nagasawa Masami... count your joyfuL days... bwahahaha!!! hehe!!

hey... another info i got: March is not onLy Tackey bday but its his okaasan's tanjoobi too!! If the source is right its March 21 or 22... so BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOMMY!!! :wub: we are so bLessed for having a mother Like you... *right dear Tackey?* :lol

uhm.. this is the onLy pix i got from the drama... dont mind her okay?

ei, rasckita-chan... i know now how to attach the sig!!! yebOi!!! :thumleft:
Attachments
caca151007-img352x288-1170162783200.jpg
caca151007-img352x288-1170162783200.jpg (24.66 KiB) Viewed 1703 times

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 16:22

wahahha! yeah don't mind the girl... just don't mind her... pretend she isn't there....

happy birthday mommy!!!!

i never saw pix of tackey with the mask on for some reason! XD there aren't any pix circulating!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 30th, '07, 17:13

yeah... im aLso finding pics Like but there aren't any... my oh my...

btw, do you what is the endearment of Yamapi and tackey? is it Papa or Mama? or what?.....

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 17:16

i think it's papa. but pi once said tackey would become a great mama someday! XD i think~

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 31st, '07, 06:51

awwwwwwwww.............. how sweet of pi.... i wonder what did he got for his papa.... and aLso with the other JE boys... do you guys have any idea?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 1st, '07, 02:01

i have no news whatsoever haha! hope he did get something frompi and the others! maybe a phone call? haha!